Make masks illegal during protest

Is anyone good with English here? if so, can you create a top notch petition on the ban of concealing identity during political protest, the purpose of that is to make "hiding identity during protest" a crime on a national scale, meaning that 99% of Antifa and leejuncucks includes muslims as well will be affected by this, it may also come with a downside if our side ever felt the need to use masks, but in terms of results, it would crush the left, they are extremely afraid to show their faces, meaning that if they were to risk a counter protest, massive dox dumps will emerge, it would be a dox festival.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/

Other urls found in this thread:

criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-procedure/citizen-s-arrest.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for visibility

Hopefully we can still get away with helmets and goggles in case of pepper spray and other such underhanded attacks.

Giving (((them))) control of facial garb. Really, what's next no boots because " muh assault boots"

Government (of any side and any political leaning) will likely use this law to facial recognition any political enemy face

just get a face job goyim.

This plan would backfire. Sure you may be able to identify commies but the commies (and the government) will be able to identify you if you are protesting a no-no, like uncontrolled immigration.

Left and right rely on this and even if the leftists are limp wristed faggots, and they really are and even if the right are a bunch of dumb ogres for a big part, lets make this smart, if the state says no conceiling then the state has to pay for the downside of not conceiling, so in essance if the state says "do not conceil yourself" and you can prove that not conceiling yourself is bad for business you ought to use some jew lawyers and make the state pay for that.

I can see that being problematic if some asshole libshit is trying to dox you to ruin your life, getting you fired, etc.

a lot of horrible shit can happen.

10525883>>

As an American, one is in a constant state of protest to ensure freedom.

The ability to lie, e.g., concealing or falsifying one's identity, is the measure of freedom.

These false flag events have one end goal: furthuring the surveillance state.
✓ Militias are terrorist orgs
✓ Masks obstruct justice.

What's next ?

really fucks the mind.

They were banned in Charoletesville but you dont see anyone caring. kys OP.

Using masks while protesting is already banned in many cities and states, you retard. They were banned in Charlottesville, but that didn't stop antifa from wearing them anyway without any consequences because the police will never arrest them. kys for being so stupid and then do it again for thinking white house petitions can actually do anything.

You have to estimate the psychology of a non government related doxer, mostly these people are not really smart but have a certain drive, soothing their need for recognition and retribution, which in essance is integral for most people but theirs is well highly stringend.
To describe it as a song it is like you have the background snare, which goes louder and louder until they only hear that snare. And at that part if the doxer is disected from the other music and when he only hears the drum you bring in the bigger beat. The essence of a leftist or a true believing rightwing faggot (which is more potent) is this little nugget of the self that has a value on the opinion market.

They are like a bunch of shit tier computers that have a certain software, or like a blunt virus. And just like a blunt virus, it is a numbers game and to win that game you immunize other systems.
And that is were we have our government, if the government doesnt do the trick, or is unable to do so they have to feel the downside, while at the same time the government only can have that legitimacy if it can prove it benevolence tied to certain variables. Which means in the current year a bunch of colored monkies arent a measure of progression.

But if you ask me the leftists in general are some weak faggots once they get stomped, and i know their weakness.

Because noone gives a shit about the law, the "law" is an abstract that gets thrown out of the window because the abstracts just like your jew studies are are post factum.

banned in many places doesn't mean its entirely applied in all states, I said national, not some.

criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-procedure/citizen-s-arrest.html

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Ever heard of the weimar republic, leftwing and rightwing have been applauding eachother.
I dont think that the way they want shit solved is giving info to government friends, it is smug but not really effective.

theoretically, lets leave the ban on mask aside and use an example on a place that it is banned but cops gives absolute no shit about whats going on and antifa is everywhere with masks.

Would it be fair, in any circumstances, that if using a mask during a protest is a form of felony, would you not be allowed to do a citizen's arrest on said individual?

how about fuck no? if anything we need to wear masks because when we fight back they come after us. you can ego fag all you want but people prepared to do violence on your side shouldnt be easily identifiable. if you think we have more force behind our movement you would be retarded to suggest banning the thing keeping that force operating in darkness. but nobody ever does anything anyway so what does it matter.

Ofc you are, but then again it is a numbers game, you cannot arrest them all.
The cops think this law is like the a arbitrary in depth check like before going on a plane a little bit different so not joe average is planning to go on board with a 9mm. And they cannot be accused having a 9mm on a plane aswell.

And i still think that if the government cannot provide for the savety of their citizens going to a rally, the should be held accountable for diminishing business. After all they said not masking yourself has no downsides and then they have to hold up their end of the deal.

So if you say "no masks" it also means "no downside" if there is a downside you pay for that otherwise you cannot say no masks.

Sorry to offend the kin you're part of.

Well it is nothing new that some jews use that to promote that faggot shit and give it a "special" place.

Start a community watch, start at home, reach out to your neighbors. Be trustworthy, be friendly, stay vigilant.

If you want to know how well an armed, tight-knit, community can stave of antifa, check out the mormoms that set up shop in mexico, they very effectively cleaned house, cartel btfo. Amd this cartel were the mind that used to dump severed heads in the town square. Antifa will be a cake walk.

Holy shit, you are a special kind of retarded.

A better idea would be to make any kind of political expression (when not on the clock for an employer), put you in a protected class.

That way any doxxing that happens can't get you fired.

How is this level of corruption even allowed? You'd think the feds would step in when the commie mayors selectively enforce the laws based on politics, and then break federal law by denying a legal protest.

What makes you think i fear antifa, i dont, i rather view them as a part of society that will show up one way or another.

Get your own business if you are lucky. But just like the google spergs they have to dance to the tune making programs like the fat lesbians would.

I'm for this.

You're retarded for thinking a citizen's arrest will amount to anything when they control the police and the courts.

Some of us who live lives and work careers that can be jeopardized from simple flyer distribution wear masks, user. Bad idea.

so i'm retarded for not taking advice from a schizophrenic loser? woah mind blown!

Shizophrenics do not have their shit ordered, their insanity is more like an outliner what lies dorment amoungst most people, in a way perception management.

It is like you look at the word boob.
oo for the tits and then you have the q and p .
oo
qp

We got you fam.
Yes we are that judicially fucked in Canada. Go out like those nationalists in Europe with the skull masks? With the way that bill is set up your probably getting 5 years once your group is large enough to cause any real trouble.

They will piss their pants there is no talking about 5years now because you ll get your heads bashed in.

canada when will you tighten the noose?

Faggot.

nu/pol/ : the thread.

Antifa should be just left to do their thing, it's to our benefit and Trumps benefit. He could have shut them down easily enough and had the law come down on them hard. Trump has denounced the violoence on both sides but has never singled out Antifa or BLM, why? because they work to his benefit, Trump wants to unite the people and antifatards are having the desired effect, attacking and alienating everyone, pushing everyone who isn't with them further to the right and uniting them, furthermore they also help drain money from soros' as he ships them around and employs paid protestors.

It was also said by an insider that Trump is quite happy for the left to focus on race politics so he can get on with his economic nationilism whilst they are too wrapped up in that. The more we see of Antifa acting up the better, it pushes more people across to conservative or right leaning thinking, and it also draws attention away from things that Trump might want to do in the background.

Hey kike, how's the fucking shilling going?

OP is massive kike. They've been pushing to take away anonymity in every western country. You have to put a name to your anti-government opinions and ask for kike permission to be opposed to their wars. And OP likes that because OP is an obvious kike. Kike. Kike kike kike.

It is a great Idea, simply because of the many false flag operations done by the CIA and Jews in the past. If they can no longer hide, than they can not so easily manipulate public opinions on political groups anymore.

(checked)

Nice one

I’m no lolberg but this is just pathetic. The Government isn’t going to legislate the left away but they would certainly like you to ask them to take some more rights away from you.

Go die in a tire fire, kike

This shit will make it illegal to wear respirators

Always use the kikes weapons against it:

BURQA
U
R
Q
A

the only faglords that uses masks are antifacucks, anyone from our side that u

*uses masks are also faggots.

if you can't breathe, you might as well die, fuck off oxygen kike.

MAKE ANONYMITY ILLEGAL!!!
WHOS WITH ME GO- I MEAN GUYS