Is this kino?

Is this kino?

no

Nice one but I still prefer the pedobear version.

I did spice once, I ended up attempting suicide and ended up in a psych ward.

what is spice?

t. non-degenerate, non-cookie cutter youtube intellectual

who is this budget sam hyde?

how much asiatic blood does styx possess?

Dropped.

Synthetic pot. And it fucking sucks.

Spice is synthetic marijuana, also known as k2. It's basically taking some other herb that isn't cannibus and lacing it with chemicals to mimic the effects of weed, which is much more dangerous because you're smoking something very unnatural and every batch is different depending on how the dealer/manufacturer prepared it.

Oh and you also get charged with murder if you sell k2 to someone and it ends up killing them, which happens frequently. I don't think it's a super popular drug but I'm sure the statistics would show that it kills more people per user than heroin.

t. guy who googled it 5 minutes ago

Weed isn't degenerate. Potheads usually are. Spice is extremely dangerous.

Not for the muadib.

BRAVO

STYX IS KINO

Styx took a huge dose of spice and didn't die, he said so himself he should be dead. What does it mean?

could he beā€¦the one?

Somebody post his trap photo pls.

Spice OD: Consciousness in a mirage, reality becomes compressed into a single molecule.

Salvia D OD: Reality as you know it is a game that has just ended. The true nature of reality is revealed. Reality is an endless spinning wheel.

Weed OD: Heart palpitations, you pass out, anxiety, etc.

LSD OD: You understand why the human brain needs to filter out so much data from our senses.

FREEDOM OF THE PRESS OD: Local man dismantles the Legacy Media from his bedroom wearing outfits that make some people very upset.

I took a heroic dose of mushrooms once and saw myself as a demon in the mirror. Also weird gurgling noises. I can't remember much else, it was a massive fever dream. I really wouldn't recommend mushrooms to people who aren't emotionally stable.

styx is retarded, don't post him again.

Stoners, not even once.

t. lamestream media reporter

Came here to say this tbh fam.

that means you're a bad person. Don't feel bad about it but now you know you should make changes to have a positive impact on those around you.