Neptunia thread

Comfy stream edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS

Nep stream today, we'll be watching the dubbed anime

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies coming to Steam this fall, applications for beta now open

SuperDimension Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls coming to the Vita October 18th (NA) & 21th (EU)

Re;Translation projects for Vita games now a possibility due to Henkaku

CONTENT

Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3465
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS

Start with Re;Birth 1. Then play Re;Birth 2, Re;Birth 3 and V-II. Make sure you play Re;Birth 2 and 3 with our Re;Translations.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

connectcast.tv/Nowanon
cytu.be/r/Nowanon
mega.nz/#F!uUcUQYDJ!FjPNqhfjDaqw1JbEA6F8sw
8ch.net/nep/res/3211.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to build and live with a Nepgear who will be my robotic daughteru.

Reminder to make a (throwaway) account on Connectcast if you want to chat during the stream, I don't think the site even needs email verification.

I also want to spar, adventure and cuddle for excessive durations with Noire. And train with her in the early morning

Something isn't right here

Can confirm, e-mail verification isn't necessary

Sadly the rng screwed her there. But I'll love her just the same. As she will love me with her 4 stars of love. And probably lewd me even more.

Eventually I will go to Gameindustri where I will find my future wife Vert as I become the supporting pillar for her.

Hope I can make the stream.

2am 2 strong

Nepgear is a 10 star cute when she's crying!

Do not make neps cry. especially from unwilling torture

And as usual, I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And eat ice cream together because IT'S FUCKING WARM OVER HERE

I can confirm too.

This thing was super accurate with Neptune and Nepgear. The others, however, are a little different.
Noire and Uni are now monster girls raping people instead of monster men raping them like in that TrueRide Doujin.
IF also wants to be Red.

I think she has max cute stats, but the RNG is the means by which all is revealed.

Which one ?

Interesting, my Vert came out different.

Oh so lewd. She is the poster girl for lewd amongst the Candidates.

Unibooty is extremely lewd.

indeed

え?

None of us had watched it dubbed, so we thought it would be interesting.

>Disasters in the sun; and the moist star
>Upon whose influence Neptune’s empire stands

What did he mean by this?

I expect a lot of cringe.
I just wanna hear Noire's scream in the dub.
If her english VA can pull that off I'd hold a little more respect for her. Just a little.

Pretty sure everyone here has heard it already.

I'm… Going to go hide in shame, did I confuse the two after all this time?

Please say you aren't serious. You're serious, goodbye cruel world.

I don't understand

I'm positive this is the dub. I mean I could be wrong, but it sounds so much like (English) Chie that I came to the conclusion that it was the dub.

I confused the EN scream for the JP scream and now I just watched the scene in nip and I don't remember Noire giving a scream that somehow also conveys she doesn't give a shit.

I bet I can make Noire scream with a bit of torture

Isn't the stream soonish or am I being retarded again?

3.5 hours I think

Okay, my body is ready.

That's right.

The proportions in this pic are all over the place. It's deviantart, itsn't it

looks like I miss out
sleep time now

So how many breaks (and how long) would you guys like? We'll be watching all 12 episodes.

I'd suggest two 10 minute breaks, after episodes 4 and 8. Also, hasn't the 13th episode been dubbed ?

I have no problem with this, also I probably won't be joining in chat because multitasking

Yeah, I meant to say 13 episodes. Two breaks sounds good.

That sounds awfully short after more than one and half an hour. Or maybe I'm just too active of a person.

Had a rollercoaster of feels in my dream today.

Would 15 min suffice?

1 hour 35 minutes!

I have a question before the stream starts.
I haven't played mk2/rebirth2 and victory/rebirth3 yet and I know some characters from those games appear in the anime and is going to be my first time watching it.

So is there any spoiler territory stuff in it?

A bit. Its a really condensed version of it where some events happen differently.

They combine a lot of the plot in Mk2 and all of what little plot V had together. So yes there will be spoilers.

When I last watched it, it felt like the anime simply assumed you had played the games before.

It pretty much does. None of the characters really get an introduction, and the setting is never elaborated upon. You could go through the entire anime never knowing it's a parody of the games industry.

A little suggestion for the stream - As there are already some people waiting, what about some music and videos from the games (or some things as fun as Uni's Nations of the World) ?

You theoretically too judging by some of the sames. Lowee, Lastastion, Leanbox, shit isn't subtle by any means.

It's something you can work out if you sit down and think about it, but that's not the same thing as it being given a proper introduction.

Here's the link to the stream for those wondering: connectcast.tv/Nowanon

It will only start in about half an hour though.

If I ever start OPing again I'm definitely bringing back the "Board News" section…

I have this problem where, if I hear the English voices then that drowns out the superior Japanese voices in my head. Last time that happened I played through RB1 in full Eng and I didn't recover until I listed to the Jap track on RB2 a couple of times.

There's some light Mk2/RB2 and V/RB3 spoilers, although the RB2 stuff is VERY LOOSE and basically paints that game in broad strokes.

The other stuff is a little bit closer but with sort of a reverse of the plot; instead of the Hyperdimension characters getting sucked into Ultradimension, it's the other way around…although Noire still ends up in traction either way. It's still broads strokes overall though.

And then there's the last episode which is basically OC and about as retarded as your normal magna story. The first episode is basically OC as well and safe to watch (and has a pretty neat scene in it towards the end).

Alright. I might miss the early shit since I have IRL obligations again.

user… look at the OP image. We also had a discussion about the time in last thread. But you should be alright, the stream will last about 5 hours anyway.

I liked the post credit "bloopers" in each episode too.

Yeah, they were fun.

IT'S ON

Also stream is up
Get in here if you care

Also the stream is freezing for me and livestreamer hates this site for some reason so RIP me I guess.

I'll lower the bitrate after this episode, it's already dropping 0 frames on my end though.

If you guys get in the stream right now you can watch me melt down in real time.

Are you canon?
Ha, get it?
Okay, I'll stop.

STREAM ON HOLD WHILE SOMETHING IS FIGURED OUT

WHAT IS GOING ON
chat froze for me

The site used for the stream shits on itself with enough (read "10+") people, so we're looking for an alternative.

Stream cancelled due to site shitting itself with a few viewers, attempt 2.0 probably next week same time, but I'll let everyone know.

If you have suggestions for streaming the dub let me know.

Oh dang. I might be able to watch it with everyone then. I Feel bad you guys had to stop though.

These girls are badass. Nitroplus should become CPU of the PC Continent.

Yeah it's too bad. I even tested it multiple times beforehand. But not with a lot of viewers.

ah well, here's hoping for next week

ID change, was 5259ec

Gearanon here, back from the stream. It was fun talking with all of you guys.

Well I actually got Cytube to work, now I just need to upload everything for next weekend. I'll also have a plan B anyway.

Here's the link, I'd like to see if it works for others: cytu.be/r/Nowanon

She's pretty. I might have to buy the dlc.

Wish there was more art of Nitroplus.

I guess I haven't missed much today

I actually didn't look at it since I thought it was some sort of other joke thing oh well.

Why not try Cytube? You can link files via Google Drive IIRC.

I read S-RANK as spank.

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together while Nepgear sleeps

And to be late for the stream. Although it seems to be cancelled anyways ;-;

It finally posted. But without the image

You didn't miss much, stream kept laggin and crashin

Bully Rei.

Why does the artist like to bully best girl

I laughed harder than I should.

Best mom.

Nice

What the fuck are you guys doing…

Nothing interesting.

We lost control of our lives and neps.

Exercising irl

Have a Nep

These are great.

I love this guy's stuff. Every image with Rei or Gear are great. Fantastic when there's both. I wonder why his Gear us a sociopath though.

Because it's Nepgya.

Chill out dudes.
Why don't you go beta Iffy for blanc
Or just post more Neps.

But I did post a Nep

I'll post more Neps soon. But as for beta Blanc, I already tried it on Vita and didn't like it

ok

Here's some random Nep images.

But Nepgya is the nicest character in the series!

WHAT ARE THOSE EYES

IF a cute! So is Uni

ZUN got commissioned to draw a Nep

I'll try

Well post more you friend

These unspoilered lewds…
HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Your internet is not as shit as mine, post more you nepfag

That stream confirmed something. Even now, hearing Gear go "Onii-chan" makes my heart skip some beats.

It's weird for that to happen to someone who initially didn't believe in waifus. But I won't complain.

One of us! One of us!

2nd one is pretty cute, I wish to be the one Blanc lets to dance with her!

The waifus have gotten to you

Fuck these file sizes

Well, since two years now, and with many stories to prove it.

You'd be surprised. But I'll post more if it lets me

You can get the waifu app too. She's so cute on it.

The guy who made it called it Producing Perfection. Wonder if he knows Blancanon.

Here, I'll help.

My phone isn't even a smartphone. And honestly, outside of getting that app, I wouldn't use it differently.

That's not what I meant to post. But it's not letting me upload any other image

This fucking pain

Ouch. That's too bad. Guess all you can do is save the webms one user made of them.

Goodness even my internet isn't that bad

It's already done.

Kill me

But that's B-Sha

Motherfucking pic and filename

And S-Sha/E-Sha

And K-Sha

Oh, are we talking about in universe?
Whoops.

I was told to make a AliceNep so I made 'em!

Its bullshit how the maid costume itself for Neptune isn't available in the main games when it should be but yet it works as a mod for GTA SA

So, how do you feel about it ? In charge ?

What slum do you live in with internet like that?

Its very nice, but Neptune's hair style doesn't really pull off that blonde good compared to Nepgear (Then again, I just whipped these up so I can always try again)

Nevertheless, I like it as my other Alices.

Also bullshit how Nepgear has a yellow hair color in the games by default yet Neptune only has red and blue

Burgerland. For a while now my ISP has been installing "upgrade" to their hardware and every now and again the service gets cut and shit.

Looks better than what I have, though mine is stable at the very least.

Speaking of internet speeds what kind of speeds do you think the Neps have in Gamindustri

Alphabet soup upgrades?

I thought most ISPs still did the 10% of download is your upload thing. What the fuck happened?

Wouldn't DSL be better at that point?

Google fiber levels of speed

Well seeing as how their terms and conditions along with their private policy haven't changed I assume its strictly performance. It fucking better be.

I don't know what the fuck is going on with them, a month ago everything was fucking beautiful and silky smooth but now the service is shit and they are practically telling costumers to be patient for a "little longer."

This shit is still better than comcast.
Its not, send help pronto

This internet monopoly being held by Comcast, Verizon, and Time Warner needs to be stopped

Get on my level.

Death is the only way out you know.

I've never been on comcast but I have had TWC. Last I checked their ToS essentially allowed them to make the service as shitty as possible but as long as you could connect it was "within limits". Calling Customer Service was worthless because you'd just get "well we can see an outgoing signal". Now that they've combined with whoever it was (charter?) I can only imagine it'll get worse.

Yes, Charter Communications.

Forgot to mention AT&T

Oh boy Time Warner. Those SOBs will make you pull your eyeballs out. I'd rather have a based old school DSL ISP than their cable any day of the week.

I have comcast. It used to be the greatest thing ever but in these recent months, ever since I moved to another apartment, it's been shitting itself a lot lately. But never this bad were I couldn't upload images, this is new.

I hear Charter is the worst ISP in places like California.

If only I weren't such a coward, this is agony.

I might have to do a little digging but I'm sure Frontier isn't affiliated with them, then again maybe not.

I've heard horror stories about how in certain areas Comcast is the literal devil and in others comcast will suck you dick for years before resorting to just giving out handjobs.

Frontier bought out Verizon's fiber service in the Southern US. Other than having no internet for about seven hours a few weeks ago I've not had problems but I imagine it's a bit hard to fuck up taking existing infrastructure and getting people to pay you instead of the other guy.

They're not even giving me handjobs at this point, it's more like a whore who is just using me for my money without giving me anything in return besides maybe a sloppy kiss and that's it

I consider them all the service. No matter who I change to, I still get shitty service.

I still remember that controversy over one guy who wanted to cancel his subscription with Comcast but they kept refusing him to do it.

*consider them all the same service providers.

Is this recent, man I feel like I've been out of the loop for years.

Does comcast still do that shitty thing where they put those built-in bittorrent killers in their modems and you have to to resort to a guide to disable it? Because I heard that was a thing years ago and I've been trying to avoid using them like a plague.

It happened April 1st this year so not extremely new but not really relevant unless it affected you. I honestly thought it was some weird ass joke with Verizon trying to change it's image for the cool kids but nope.

I think Comcast's biggest thing now is giving people 300GB a month of data and then charging $10 for each increment of 50GB you go up while still not providing that good of a service. I've yet to meet anyone who doesn't go over their 300GB that live with two or more people in their household.

Probably, but I haven't had to deal with that for a while

Bump

Wanna know the funny part? I didn't change Neptune's uniform.

Tsunako was so close

is everyone taking a good nap?

I'm playing WoW and Free Cities though an afternoon nap sounds nice right now.

Nope, I don't usually take naps.

Just readin my journal

*afternoon nep

When is Tsunako gonna release her official Neptunia lewds?

I rarely take naps anymore. And it's only 10:59PM where I'm at

She probably already has, it just might've drowned in the sea of Pixivis and DeviantARTs though

As soon as Vert gets her sisters

Certainly somebody would've noticed if that was the case

when my nepfu gets her own CD

OK…then someone has them but is under a NDA.

I only come to these threads for the lewds.
So start dumping.

>NEVER EVER

Would somebody do that? Keep the official lewds to themselves?

Jesus you sexually frustrated faggots. Every goddamn thread is being reduced to this shit.

Sadly yes. We may be in the age of the internet but theres still people who'd rather keep stuff to themselves even though these days its hard to keep secrets from breaking out. Hence 'leaks' and other goodies

but I like to post lewd neps

okay here.

So then it would only be a matter of time before someone else gets their hands on them. If we're lucky it would be someone who is willing to share them

Possibly.

Also reading this wiki page of the first Neptunia game on PS3 makes me wish it would come to PC (Re;Birth 1 is nice, but hey, someones gotta see where the series originally started!)

And hey, I'd be in the mood to do some breaking!

There had better be something funny at the end of these ZOLGE quests.

This took a while

Is there no way to lighten up her hair a bit more? Or is it because it's coming from a black palette

Pretty much the black palette.

Feels bad, I prefer the same shade as Nep up there a while ago

Anyone realized that To Catch a Predator chat logs look like the Neptunia threads?

>I can't believe I'm about to hold your hand
>I can't wait to get to your house and make you pancakes

At the very least, Noire has the option of having yellow hair in Re;Birth trilogy (But no maid-like costume though)

Headpats and pancakes

Remember, the C in Vitamin C stands for

C U T E

It's getting difficult keeping up with these threads.

I fucked around with the game over screen

Hohohoho

Got a torrent for the Nep apps on the Play Store? There's several, 5 bucks each.

this is too hot for television

how for the love of nep could I forget about that

cool

Titty Iffy

iffy is spiffy

flat Iffy is still the sexiest

She's not even my favourite, but something about her just rubs me the right way and I'm not even sure what it is

It's how CUTE she is

I remember one user posting the cracked versions, but I didn't save it. Maybe he's still around.

Same here, Iffy is top tier. I'd quest with her.

C U T E !
They seem to be slowing down on weekdays a bit, but it looks like they're faster in the weekend again

CLOTHED
SEX

That is all.

Fuck my boner is diamonds

These niggas get it.

Welp ID change, how many people have shitty internet again?

Its the only way you can truly lewd IF. Anyone who says otherwise is a heretic.

Alright, I'm caving in. This general has existed for far too long.

What game should I start with and where can I pirate it from?

Start with Re;Birth 1, it's all in the OP.

Me. Can't even upload images at the moment. There is supposed to be a technician coming in on Monday to fix my problems. Although they probably won't permanently fix it, like usual

The darkest of times.

Hopefully by next thread my shit will be un-fucked

wish I could have spend summer with a nep

I wish to spend time with a Nep

Period

You better be wearing a pad.

I phrased that wrongly

I should go to bed now

>Not wanting to BE the Nep

Come on fam, step it up.

I want to spend time with an user who's being a nep

You expected Nepgear…
BUT IT WAS ME
user!

This is sounding vaguely familiar

nah i'm not into game of let's pretend

Also rule 8.
The fuck if I know

You forgot to put spoiler.

But the spoiler forgot me user, I can't control the will of the spoiler!
Why is Neptune in a maid outfit?
Why do I have this boner?
Why is it [spoiler]

>>>/nep/2978
mega.nz/#F!uUcUQYDJ!FjPNqhfjDaqw1JbEA6F8sw

butt

Please let me post
Take 5

If you want NEXT ass all you had to do is ask, I'll rev up V-II and camera hack it up for you.

If I can post that is.

I don't think that works anymore. It keeps trying to download resources, then failing.

I-I wouldn't protest if you posted some!

Oh god its 800KBs

Vert your ass is too much for my internet.

THIS IS AGONY
HOW MANY TIMES WILL IT FAIL?

You have to copy the obb file manually (copying the Android folder to sdcard should do the trick)

I wish neps would help me masturbate

aksuhfofhsekfug sofiew orhdsfouys0r843rjh

Thank you for the asses, user!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BLANC HAS NO ASS IN NEXT FORM, RIOT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not masturbation it's nepping of the consensual kind

truly epic anatomy on this pic

What have you done with Iffy's ass!

My job is done. Next ass has been delivered.
May I remind everyone that Vert is the only(?) Nep who in-game has a visible asscrack and possible camel toe, just win a battle with next Vert and if she does the animation where she bends over, HOLY SHIT.

idk might be somewhere in this image

I want Iffy to rub me the right way.

Despite typically being the straight man of the group she gets some good banter and has a few personality quirks which helps a lot. Also she's a cute little pettanko.

I'm not a lone IFag?
Have some lewd iffys
forgot to spoil that first post

I was reminded by the stream that I haven't done this in a while,

Join the Nep Steam group! We've got room for everyone!

8ch.net/nep/res/3211.html

I tried playing VII and my GPU acted like it was dying so I'm going to have to put that off for a little while.

It looks like I can't modify VII's DLC files so there won't be any alternate costumes for Umio, Million Arthur, God Eater, or Nitroplus.

Even Nepgya gets the shock end of the stick which is a shame, because I would've like to given her the Luigi treatment so that I can tell her apart from Nepgear (Yes, Nepgear has more costumes than Nepgya, but I'm not counting those!)

What, doesn't the KS unpacker work for that data?

Nope, gives me the error that it only works for certain formats. (The DLC in VII still use pac files like Re;Birth trilogy does, but unlike Re;Birth trilogy, VII has a file that has all the stuff inside)

There is a way of extract the DLC but theres currently no way of repacking it back to the game. So while I technically could mod some costumes, they won't be released because I have no way of previewing them in game and theres no way of putting them back in.

My only source of previews will be from XNALara with the models ripped.

Doing a test to see if the video plays for the guys that couldn't view it last time. Join if you're one of those guys: cytu.be/r/Nowanon

All these IF lewds are making me feel like a demon on the inside. Based Vert save me.

Found Nepgya's DLC folder (DLC000000000011200000)

As I mentioned before, she uses the exact same hair and outfit texture that Nepgear does.

How would you guys 'Luigify' Nepgya?

I'd fucking dive bomb into her welcoming bussoms of comfy and milk.

replace the "N"'s on her outfit with "P2"

I just had another idea for Luigify Nepgya besides making her clothes either dark like Big Nep or green to compliment the color wheel (Changing the hair though might not sit well…)

Making one of the very minor Chirpers Nepgeo/Nepugia playable!

That, and hue shift the texture to the complementary color equivalents of Nepgear's.

(minus the skin and possibly eye color of course)

Luigi and Mario has the same hair colour if I'm not mistaken, they also share the face and moustache. The main difference is that Luigi is tall and sleek.

Yeah, they both have the same hair and mustache color (Could've sworn it was different back then)

Unfortunately I can't change the height and weight of Neps (It'd be horrifying)

It's a shame since I like non-Euclidean characters.

Threadly reminder that you all are Nepfags.
If you are not a Nepfag pls become one and stay Nep.

Can confirm.

How horrifying

you want her to pet you?

Like a dog in the proper spot so that he loses control of his leg's motor function and it starts kicking up and down.

serial petter iffy strikes again

I hate ID changing, was bda2db

Playing games with Vert sounds pretty comfy. I hope that 4GO 2 mmo is good.

I also hope our 4GO version won't be shit

It's a peaceful night. What happened to all the burgers?

Their internet collectively shit itself.

you rang? things happen in phases i think. theyll be back when they need a laid back atmosphere.

I personally like how activity goes up and down again instead of being in full blast all the time.

Same here, otherwise I wouldn't always be able to keep up.

Cooking. While the food's in an automatic stage, listening to Blanc's autistic tastes in coffee.

Reminded me of this.

Return the slab…

What the fuck

There are thing that were never meant to be seen by mortal eyes or else they would descend into madness and lost all reason and willpower, this is one of them.

no neps, only suffering

This too

neppu the rappa

Also, I'm going sound like a huge tool when I say this, but Neptunia mk2? Everytime I think mk2, I think of Mortal Kombat II.

Was Neptunia II just not good enough?

No Satan it's MK2 as in mark 2, since it's a complete re-boot from the original Hyperdimension Neptunia, whose true ending left no real way for a sequel.

What other way would you name it?

Because mainline games get named after Gundam, Satan. So no, Neptunia II wouldn't work.

HE WARNED US AND WE DIDN'T LISTEN

Oh we're back

Jeez, thought this thread was over due to e0001

Now I gotta make sure I save the details of Luigifying Nepgya before I forget or it happens again

and let us never speak of these things ever again
or else more spooky stuff might happen in this thread again

I wonder why this thread went to e0001 though

i think you know. maybe its time to stop this mad experiment

But user, we're all mad here

Oh yeah, I forgot, there was another one.

STOP

Looks like Nep has a slot just for her.

These odd Neps remind me of an old TF2 video actually.

Looks like CM is up to something.

At least, that's my best guess for the thread acting up.

this is the nep version of the LHC. and you may end up doing something that we all deeply regret

the more I realize these things it makes me sadder but somehow it makes the love for my nepfu is more stronger, I just don't get it sometimes.

Heres my attempted Luigification of Nepgya (Couldn't decide scarf color)

What about SNEPP DOGOO instead ?

Fightan game with neps NEVER EVER.

Making the scarf yellow or light green could work too. Red is too flashy, and purple can be confused with her hair.

Being a Plutiafag must be suffering

Also my internet is pretty good at the moment so I can upload images again

Go ahead, then ?

2nd attempt

Testing

The yellow one looks better for me.

Any other designs to change or is it good enough for a Luigified Nepgya?

Is this it? Can I finally fucking upload things greater than 300KBs?

Ahh, another ask a Nep anything! I was just about to get some rest!

Nepgear, will you visit me in my dream tonight?

I like it as it is. You may want other people's comments on it, though.

Nepgya, Nepgear, can you smile at me ?

I'm just happy for myself, sorry

Gear, look at all the stuff I've been doing to you, look at my responses in the last thread, you changed me…

If thats not putting faith in you, then I don't know what is.

No problems. I can understand that, especially since my download and upload speeds have been doubled over the night.

This is not faith. This is pure, unexpected love

Oh sweet Goddess Vert I CAN!
CELEBRATORY NEP DUMP INCOMING

That still means she has a chance of visiting me in my dreams, yes?

Neptune let's have pudding together

Not only that, but it increases the odds since you're bound to think more about her than anything else.

Congrats.

Verts, are you happy I can finally upload images of you?

Finally two victories in a row

CRAZY FOR ARA
Or just you Vert

why are images saved in this garbled faceroll mess? what was wrong with nice tidy numbers?

We went from 12 decimal characters to unix timestamps, which are up to 32 hexadecimal characters, to avoid file deduplication.

I highly doubt we were even running out of them too

Is it because files uploaded at the exact same moment would make it freak out

Bullshit, that still happened in another thread I was in.

And I'm still ticked files still can't be saved by their original names and I have to put up with the gibberish right now

For a while every time I clicked to expand an image it just opened a new tab instead, that was annoying.

I think it was the other way around. You might notice now that if identical files are posted they have the same filenames now.

Observe these two posts. The pictures both have the same filename.

Huh. I guess it has its limits.

save as original filename has been on and off for the past month or so, im just assuming its going to come back and everything will be hunky dory again

the file size is different, so its a different file

Then I'm wrong. Thanks for confirmation.

What if they're all the same filenames and dimensions and basically the same file

Damn

Looks like it. Nice little way to reduce bandwidth consumption.

Wish the filenames didn't look so garbage but I suppose if it does the job it's supposed to do

So basically does this mean we can all have the same reaction image for something? Wouldn't this … allow avatarfagging because you can basically use the same image over, and over, and over again?

Technically yes but I don't think the mods would appreciate it.

I'm a little curious about how long the images are retained for. Are they kept until there are no more instances of the image on any board or are they kept a little longer than that? I want to do a little experiment. I'm going to post this double nepkin, and then wait until 2 threads have run their course. I want to see if they have the same filename between reposts. Please refrain from reposting.

Aye atleast avatarfagging is very frowned upon.

God I wish Hyperdevotion Noire was 60FPS instead of locked at 30.

Come on Histoire don't do this to me

plutia, will you ever get your own waifu CDs and vanilla doujins?

Sounds like she doesn't want to talk about it

Will the neps be in my dreams tonight?

Very important question.
Uni, will you let Steamax have fun with your hair ?

I gotta say Nepgya looks really cute, slightly off, but cute nonetheless

There is nothing off about Nepgya, what are you saying?

I can't get over the beauty of that piece

SMILE

Yeah, it's great.

That is why I am savouring this one. I hope it did well on the PS4 because steamspy doesn't make it look too great on PC.

I don't know what sort of numbers they're shooting for but I hope they've managed it.

To be honest, it suffered a bit from its PC release timing, as it was dropped right after spinoffs, and in a huge wave of Neptunia PC releases. And while I appreciate for it to be released on PC, the common player is gonna think either "They released lots of games in a row, they're shitty quality I guess" or "I enjoyed the two first ones and it's the seventh ? I won't reach them at that speed, might as well abandon or pirate the remaining ones". Which means no sales in either case.

It still kills me when people think that V-II is the seventh game in the series.
But it is the seventh game technically

Not to mention these games aren't the greatest to keep playing since they rely heavily on the players liking the characters.

Nepgear, let's play coop on same games together!

WHO WANTS A FUNNY FACE?

Technically, it is a weird question, assuming I want Nepgear's funny face but I don't want Nepgya's.

SMILE

I want Noire to give me a funny face in the evenings

Nepgya is Nepgear's funny face. So just having a Nepgya means you have Nepgear's funny face.

While I want to say that I do, that pose with that sword makes it seem like it might be the last thing I ever see.

No worries about the sword. Because it's a banana.

Is she going to stick it up my ass? Or trade it for mine?

It kinda does. A high tech laser banana

You don't want to know. You will feel it anyway.

The Banana Sword strikes again.

Yeah, I would feel it. But at least one way I'd feel good while dying. The other is just painful.

The question is, "Which of the two of you is making the funny face? And who has the banana?"

The answer to both is hidden in the pudding

We need more of these meme pics and I'll make some because I'm bored, provided we get some ideas and they can be done in MS paint.

Nepgya is comedic gold. Even if she's kind of a belligerent in that one guys work from Devientart.

I still want to know what happens if you cum inside Nepgya. Would Nepgear get pregnant? Or would her face just get really fat?

You should both ask this deviant artist and send a mail to IFI about that.

Results may vary, but they also may become something interesting.

Has anyone posted this one yet? Don't remember seeing it.

I'd rather conduct an experiment of my own to check it using the scientific method, but still need to find a way to Gamindustri and a way back here to publish my results.

This is simultaneously a hilariously terrible idea.

Post Nep, webm, 1080 quality, and directions so I can fucking book it assuming you live in burgerland. If not then RIP the dream I guess.

Well of course I'd record it and post it online. What good scientist wouldn't? It's proof that the experiment works the way I'd describe it did in my report.
Biggest problem I'd be facing is the aforementioned method to get to Gamindustri and back.

Keep in mind that the Gamindustri you'll be brought to may not be a good one. A war between goddesses could happen, or the goddesses are evil or worse… Male gods that are after you. Or goddesses that require their faithful people to visit them once a month or year for them to implant the humans their "blessing".

If I make it to Gamindustri, who is going to try and kill me?

Allow me a rebuttal, getting back isn't the hardest part. FBI/CIA/Interpool/Child Protection Services/Jack Thompson

Fuck, ID.

Here is a nep.

If a war is going on, then I'll just have to stop it and hopefully Nepgya and Nepgear will be more accepting of helping me with my experiment. If they're evil, then I'll tame them with the D. Or just not care. If they're truly evil then I'm sure they've done a lot of bad stuff so I should be excused. As for male CPUs, I'd have to come back here and try a different Gamindustri. Not sure about the last situation.

Well getting there and back is the issue. Not just getting there or getting back. We all know of an easy way to getthere but dying means we can't come back here. Finding a way to Gamindustri that doesnt involve death is the issue.

If death meant going to Gamindustri, would you do it now? Or would you stay here and wait a bit, building experience until your life here is over?

Threadly reminder that blanc has no ass.
insert Space Invaders pun here

**Speaking of male CPUs how would they look like in HDD form?
Mecha armor?, super sentai-like suits? or it would just be the obivous lewd skinsuit?**

What the hell
I don't remember disabling them

I will only die when my time comes. I will not ever expedite the process regardless of the circumstances unless it was for a greater good. As in my death somehow saved other people.

Megaman and Tron obviously are male CPUs.

spoilers don't span multiple lines
you have to spoiler each line

she has enough ass for me
I want to invade her ass with my space ship and send out my soldiers to conquer her from inside using the two unguarded tunels

I completely forgot about that

What was that dream even? I didn't even get to see Nepgear despite having that pure unexpected love

Would you?
I would all of them.
Hugging, holding hands, and the biggest one, a fun day out having fun, eating, gaming.
ARE YOU ON MY LEVEL OF DEGENERACY?

Page 10 rollings

WHO WANTS LEWDS

Broccoli and some random bunny girl.

I must bring
MY MAXIMUM DICK
To this challenge.

I would
only with the most dangerous neps adding cuddleling in bed while falling asleep, hugs included
So get to my level nerd

Rolling for ploot

Depends what you mean by degeneracy
I wouldn't do anything with Nep, Vert or Noire because I know some people love them more than I ever could, but with Blanc, ooooh the level of degeneracy with her could not be matched.
I'd hug her every night to sleep, we'd cudle in bed, we'd hold hands at all times when going out and play games either just the two of us or with twins in the evening, and if it was just the two of us we'd play some lewd games. I want to shower her with kisses every morning, evening, in private or public, it doesn't matter, I want to makeher realize she doesn't need Vert-sized tits or to be taller

user you are toying with power levels you don't understand.

That's pretty fucking degenerate, not as degenerate as pic(s) related.

Lets go

>Nepgear

EXCELLENT!

That still doesn't excuse todays dream though

Story time?

Alrighty

>buy two $3 scratch-it tickets even though I don't do that anymore and I'd hate to throw money away gamble

Maybe Nepgear became lady luck? I don't know!

Rolling for gets

Guess thats too much to ask for

Well that was anticlimatic.

Rollan

Gonna be a while till we hit page 15 huh

I want to show these neps the meaning of FUN

I suggest we Nep in the meantime.

Looking through my requested costumes for VII, one of them is The frilliest, puffiest, cutest mahou shoujo outfit possible for Uzume.

I don't get it…

Pick many of the costumes made for either Sakura or Madoka. Make them even more frilly. Post the results.

Make Uzume look CUTEEEE

Define cute Uzume

Uzume is already cute, but someone me included would like her to have a super cute magical girl outfit.

All thats missing is the UFO ending and we're set.

I see, well I'll try…

One again ram hijacks her way to my rolls
How many times do I have to tell her that I don't like her that much

Like one user said to me once:
"you are a dangerous person user, looking for a even more dangerous woman"

It's already too late for me, I chose this path and I'm going to keep walking.

There never was a truer user with wiser words. I am not a glutton for punishment so I can only offer you more Neps.

Rolling for adventure

I don't exactcly hunger for punishment is just something I came to accept from my nepfu as a whole, someone like plutia is hard to comes by "comfy and cute but can also be dangerous and cruel" I didn't like the idea at first but then I little phrase came to my mind
"plutia is still plutia, no matter what she change to" I realize that I started to soften up to iris and realize all I really wanted was bliss with a punishment of love and punishment with a reward of bliss.

god damn I really get too corny when I talk about my love for ploot

No need to apologize for that. To each one's own, and to each one's approach of love, whichever form it has. As long as you're fine and it doesn't push you towards hurting either yourself or others, it's fine.

I understand the sentiment, I love Vert because she reminds me of comfy. My life hasn't been the the easiest and I often find myself lacking any sort of comfort. Minus the imouto shit and the MMO trash Vert pretty much screams comfy and someone I could potentially have fun with in a non sexual way. Too bad canon Vert wants a 2D Prince that I'll never be so RIP the Dream.

Noire, can I get a kiss before I go to work?
rolling

I'll rend thine soul to pieces

Shhh, its okay…

rolling for Nepu

HERE SHE IS!!!

I will fist that nep

I initially read it as "There she is", and immediately thought at that old web animation with the rabbit and the cat.

God, how time flies.

I want to Nep, Neptune

Holy crap, that looks amazing.

That's some great work.

rolling

Reminder that this is still open. Caption meme pics suggestions are welcome. Though we'll probably have to wait until new thread.

And now for something, completely different!

I can't decide between these 5 Nepgear wallpapers and I'd rather not use rolls this time, so tell me which one you anons think is better fitting (I rolled with 3)

The five of them (and several others) are rolling on my background, so it's hard to choose. I'd probably finish with either 2 or 4, though.

Roll for it!

All right…

1-2 = Pic 1
3-4 = Pic 2
5-6 = Pic 3
7-8 = Pic 4
9-0 = Pic 5

Bunny Gear is one of the ones I would've suggested anyway. Though to be honest, I could easily suggest any of them.

Ha, looks like I made the right choice on top of dubs!

oh boy

Could the next thread edition be Sudden Disappearance edition because this thread disappeared all of a sudden for a short while

Also just testing out that file name shenanigans again

that was some area 51 shit

It's not shenanigans it's sha256 hash?

No logs, it was in the catalog still, yet you couldn't access it, and it seemed like the only thread affected

I think there was another thread that went poof like that

No, no, more of it's amusing to see all of them have the same file name, all 6 instances of them.

But…. thats literally how it works

every hash for the same image will be the same.

Yes it is how it works, still amusing for me on an extremely shallow level though, dunno why

Any other alternate costumes you'd like me to make?

Also whoever suggested this for Neptune, you got me curious on [email protected]/* */ because now she too is gonna be floatin in my mind!

Is it weird if I sexually fantasize about getting murdered by nepgear?

I'd still like Hanyuu costumes for Nepgear if possible.

Does she resurrect you afterwards or just leave you dead

I'm not sure Nepgear has a miko outfit but I'll try

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I've only ever seen her in yukata and kimono and that's only in manga or random tsunako drawings. They really need to increase all the girls' wardrobes.

leaves me dead and goes about her day

And this sexually stimulates you?

Seriously, as much as I love them having to use my edited costumes in Re;Birth trilogy and especially VII, I really do wish there were some more clothes for them to try on.

Of course the unthinkable decision would be for someone to make a tool to actually edit the models AND put them back in the engine

I'm still wondering why costumes like the maid outfit aren't universal.

We don't judge here. We do, however, need to make sure everyone is clinically sane as to not make us all go crazy.

I mean if that's his fetish I won't judge, but don't actually die

Hol up fam

Bullying is still accepted right?

If only they ask for it

idk mang, I mean it's all gear-chan my hips are moving on their own as my body convulses as she jackhammers gehaburn in and out of my gut. I find it kinda hot

I mean alright then if that's how you roll

Why not ask Nepgear in the Ask Images up there if she'll stab you with Gehaburn

Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave

I have no words but I still must post something.

I just remembered VII has Nepstation segments!

And considering how the character sprites in Re;Birth trilogy can be forward ported…

Whats the point of Re;Birth's 3 Nepstation?!

Because V-2 wasn't out yet for PC

Bullying is not allowed. Not unless it's the playful teasing kind.

I think I found what male Vert looks like.

Not seeing it.

im more curious why there are only 5 players in that shot

oh.

Just got it. So maybe because I was playing vs AI?

I love Plutia. In my understanding, she never goes HDD dominatrix without a real good reason, even despite the fact that her scary side sometimes is noticeable in her human form too.

I even remember instances where I thought she was being really wise, and only used her HDD mode if needed, to convey her point. And even in HDD mode, she was clearly dependable, even though she was a bit of a wildcard, whether that was a way for her to be teasing or because of an outright volatile personality.

But maybe that's just me. If it means accepting her more dangerous side too, I'd accept it. The fact that she's so powerful means she's a powerful ally too.

Side note: I just love Neptune x Plutia. Given that Neptune is the one I would call my waifu, I wonder if I would fit better as Plutia or Neptune in that equation… because yes, that is my dream.

It's like I went to Nepgen recently. Oh wait I did.

Still, I'd be the Nep.

tfw dying as Nep

almost satan we don't need yandere neptune material
because that's nepgear's deparment

Page 15!

Where the new thread at

Not quite yet I'll make it though if no one else does

perhaps something about your computer has it display all numbers at a higher value. or maybe mine has the opposite problem

How about now?

Now we just literally hit 15

Fine

Was missing the thread title intentional?

NEW THREAD
**Accidentally put the name in the email field

He put Neptunia Thread on the Email by accident

I'm fucking up all kinds today

Oh yeah, trying this again

I'm replaying through Re;birth3 and I can't stop thinking how much CH dropped the ball on Peashy. When I first played the game with no knowledge of anything except past games, I thought Peashy was a pretty funny kid that might turn out awesome after growing up. But no, instead that happened, she turned from a funny kid to a stale and cruel joke.

She is ruined potential, a deadend character that can never have any meaningful development, literally never grow in any way both mentally and physically. She's cursed, what was done to her both in the game and outside of it is the cruelest moment of this series ever.

Peashy was the worst mistake CH ever made. All because someone in that company thought an 8-year-old kid would in any way be not annoying and actually fun to watch. Everything that is wrong with her could literally have been fixed by finishing growing up together with IF and Compa before she ate that damn thing. If Plutia and Peashy ever return again in a main-game future installment then I hope CH made the latter a teenager through some sorcery.