AltRight = False Flag

Well, well, well… Look what we got here. A failure to communicate

The ANTIFA cunt who got run over, her mother is at the MTV awards and all kinds of media events looking fat and fresh even though she's just a simple mom and feminist….

But I still feel bad for her because not only did she lose a daughter to Richard Spencer/Dugin but she also lost one at Sandy Hook.

Don't let it be memory holed Holla Forums. They're still doing this shit even though Trump is President.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgtc.com/i/7aaxg8I.jpg
imgtc.com/i/rQ8sNJF.jpg
shadyhoaxcomix.wordpress.com
archive.is/T7LAt
youtu.be/Z6dl2VSaaQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((alt right))) is a controlled opposition group meant to assimilate those during the growing rise of nationalism. Then the group is well groomed into a sacrificial lamb for when the time is right (i.e. hillary clinton's "alt right" speech). We've already covered this a thousand fold. The flabby mother can be feckless, spineless, and use her daughter's death to her own needs all she wants, but it won't do her or (((them))) any good. The narrative is already shifting.

Still she's a crises actor and people need to see this including Trump without his handlers getting in the way

Sandy Hook

Charlottville

Its like they don't even care anymore and are just throwing it in our face. The election was a competition between the people who believed the TV and the people who didn't. This kind of shit will be brushed off as "conspiracy" by those TV believing retards.

Probably should have watched the vids first. The older one has a very distinct accent that doesn't sound faked at all and has age spots. Doesn't look like makeup. I call bs unfortunately.

honestly we should just go with trump's "muh horseshoe theory" thing for now and shit on both sides, antifa is clearly our enemy but that doesn't make the "alt-right" our ally

The Alt Right is Antifa, not because muh horseshow but because they're a bunch of Closet Bolsheviks

>It's another Renegay Broadcasting (((Moarpheus88))) autism thread

How new are you?

yeah but it'll be harder to convince people of that, let's just deconstruct the movement before they make nazis and fascists look any worse than they already have

>>>/liberty/

No, they throw it in our face because they're trying to Jew their way out of judgement and damnation. If they "tell" us what they are doing or are going to do, then they can't be the bad guys.

Hi, retard.

requesting a webm with both vids, maybe with some text or voice over, bonus point if you are an e-celeb with millions of followers. This shit is almost as damning as Gene Rosen or Robbie Parker acting after Sandy Hook

I do agree with you about the elections but the above vids and the op's pic are so telling that even old boomers could tell that's the same woman in both events.

Oh my god.
Just spent 15 minutes examining these
I was starting to think it wasn't a match
Then I started using teeth
Look at her teeth
Perfect match for very distinct pattern.
Front top two teeth meet off center to her left
Large gap between top middle and middle right tooth, present in both
Bottom right tooth is above the others and forms a jagged angle

Shitballs I thought this was a joke check this shit out

Note the glasses + banded ring on left hand
imgtc.com/i/7aaxg8I.jpg

and this …..

imgtc.com/i/rQ8sNJF.jpg

Nigger what the fuck are you doing

I got nigger kiked some time ago

>It's another Renegay Broadcasting (((Moarpheus88))) autism thread
I just wonder how many shills it takes to be here all the time to make comments like this? It must drive you insane to have to read our commetns all day, lol.

Here whole god damn face is a match in the "Not one more ad" in OP.

duh?

I really want to believe but I can't believe stuff like this can happen in a civilized country.
Recently the opposite happened in my country, we thought a rich girl has won a big prize but after some investigation we realized they were two different people with identical names, even their uncles had the same names. We got their facebooks, their schools, pictures of them attending parties, we were satisfied with the info and the "case" was closed.
Can supporters just laugh and show them side to side so they can demonstrate we're wrong?

Here.

We need a closer picture on the older one so we can match the uniqueness of the face to the the younger.

Noses look a little different. Sandy Hook one has an upturned nose, older one has a more pointed/flat nose.

Looks like Vicki has some sort of dimple or scar on her arm. Been trying to find a clear shot of Susan's arm to confirm if it's still there. The problem is if it's the same person she got even flabbier, making it hard to get a good angle.

Why doesn't anyone blame the Parent's?
People blame the boomers, but obviously the boomers's parent's had to be shit.

As well as the communist's parents.

If this mother wasn't a shit brain her daughter would have been perfectly normal,and alive.

Looks pretty suss.

One thing I find interesting is again with Jonestien how he also had a little mini false flag where he arranges to have a 'goblin' throw coffee on him. He's such a shifty character that sometimes you have to wonder if he was trying to show that these things aren't hard to do or something or that they spent so much time mapping these things out that they now have teams of people with nothing to do so they let them do some crap for Infogays.

Typical "walmart customer" fat white lady, impossible to tell if it's the same person or not.

who is in the maroon van ?

just to add even with the above video it's weird how fake it all seems, even how this guy just sort of cruises around unmolested. Left alone.

Anyway, I wish based enemy of the deep state Trump would just call this shit out. COMON.These fucking scammers need at least be jailed.

this. it looks like the same person, but fat amourphous cat ladies look alike. i dont know, scoob.

She lost no one. Charlottesville was a stage managed hoax.

new af nigga and?

Being buried by slide threads

THEY ARE WEARING THE EXACT SAME GLASSES
faces can be altered with slight botox or the botox wearing off, she obviously was too lazy or sentimental to change her glasses though

Also same looking ring on left hand - though difficult to see

Teeth are also a partial match

what are the odds they have the exact same color and style of glasses while looking almost identical?

This is the slide thread… this crisis actor garbage is deep state subversion of the truth movement.

Sandy hook and crisis actors has the same fanbase as flat earth and the Dana Durnford(the Pacific Ocean is dead because Fukushima) types.

It's so retarded you have to be a literal retard or have something like autism messing up your reasoning.

It started with Dallas Goldbug saying Alex Jones is Bill Hicks and such nonsense, circling parts of the face that don't even match.

Then a few clickbait shills said Robbie Parker wasn't genuine enough for them, didn't convey the Hollywood gravitas they are conditioned to seeing.

Then it mestastasized into the sort of cancer you see manifest in this thread. It needs to be rooted out thoroughly and exposed for the pile of speculation and garbage it is.

It's disturbing that aside from the Feds exploiting it, that there are seemingly plenty of people that sincerely buy into these obvious psyops.

Looks like she is a sentimental old cow. Same neck chain now.

You still believe trump is the enemy of the deep juden state?

your post formatting is retarded and i bet you didnt even read this thread before making your sweeping generalizations

Those glasses temples/arms are very distinct and somewhat unusual as they're extremely wide, almost the entire width of the lens. I've worn glasses all of my life, as has most of my family, and no one has those types of frames.

When (((they))) crack down on extremism, they'll come after the "Alt Right" harder than Antifa (if they do anything about Antifa at all) and they will target us as well as every other right wing movement that does not identify as part of the "Alt Right" all the same. It's not enough to be an equine footwear fag, we have to advocate for instigators of violence (which Antifa are) being regarded as the cause, regardless of who gets hurt.

90% of the alt-right are our allies. Same with all the rest of the kosher movements. The majority of the members are genuine white people who want to stand up for their kin and country. The fact that they are led by kikes is obviously a very serious issue, but we should not be trying to actually get these people locked away or killed. We should be trying to wake them up to the manipulation of the yid and have them come over or form more productive groups that are not led by yids.

what the fuck are you even on about?
shoo shoo schlomo

Who could have guessed?

Kill this thread, all you summer faggot and shills need to leave.
shadyhoaxcomix.wordpress.com
That's who made this image it's right on it. And a kike nonetheless. If you gullible fucks wanna believe this and want to believe that Chester Pennington was Podesta's son you can fuck off to a flat Earth board on cuckchan.

I can discern you phone goblins foremost by the way you have to use the internet via crippled tunnel vision due to the small screen and no keyboard. No capitalization or punctuation for the texting drones. Not only are you more likely to be a retard, you are likely consigned to stay a retard with your inferior devices. Come to think about it, I would say these retarded theories could came out only after online IQ attenuation via cellphones overtaking computers on the internet.

SOUNDS (((LEGIT)))

Here is the webm you do the rest of the shit.

That was the first thing I thought of. This is a stretch but who knows with the kikes.

This isn't reddit you don't receive anything for trying to sound smart

If you play the videos at the same time you can hear the voice inflections are the same. It's defiantly her.

See these anons. They're federal agents

Someone who knows video should just make them talking at the same time on top of each other and then upload it. Entitle it

Then everyone send it to everywhere. (((They))) were sloppy this time.

"Look What You Made Me Do Trump"

Needs more jpg

What is that dumb bitch doing? Holy shit!

DO NOT LET THEM SLIDE THIS

What i figure happened
This is why everyone was dead set on calling it a terrorist action so quick,

They don't look like the same person to me. Not an expert, not a shill, just a lurker's opinion.

inb4 (((1)))

Although I will say they sound very similar.
sage for double post

Your trips have been impounded.

Look at the teeth. Perfect match.

They actually resemble each other very much though, it's uncanny. Anons who are not sure should dig more info about them.

This thread IS the slide.

There is a resemblance, but it's not the same person. And why on earth would they reuse the same actor as the mother in two incredibly high-profile hoaxes? Are you really that dumb?

Explain the teeth

Yeah I tried to look at the teeth, but I couldn't get a close enough look. Any similarities I would draw would be pointless anyway because as I said, I'm no expert.

How? Just from my amateur examination I can point out some differences:

They look similar but not the same to me.

You got me, user. A tooth gap is incontrovertible evidence. I'll show myself out.

Explain why multiple dental features visible in poor quality video match perfectly
Do it

Can you explain or better yet show how their teeth are the same? I'm not discounting what you say, I just don't see it

Stay based and fashy goys

Front teeth have a distinctly different shape. Soto's are more rounded. Not really a match at all, and certainly not a "perfect" one.

See, this is how it always goes. As soon as investigators start asking pertinent questions and gathering legitimate evidence on a suspicious event, this Wellaware1-style lookalike horseshit floods the scene as if on cue, effectively making ANY conspiracy angle look schizophrenic by association.

It's an invalidation technique, and it goes like this: Suspicious event occurs > Investigation begins > Evidence against the official narrative is just starting to be gathered and presented > Sudden influx of crazy lookalike "evidence" diverts everyone's attention.

Result: Legitimate questions about the event are consequently dismissed by the public as more of that "crazy conspiracy nonsense." The pattern is so predictable, it's like clockwork. Is it not obvious by now?

Exactly what I saw. Look at the bottom of the front teeth on the left here . There is a distinct "U" shape, which is not present on the woman on the right.

I guess it's more of an upside down "V" but you see what I'm saying

That video had more cringe than a minecraft convention.

How much do you want to bet Alex Jonestein or Mike Cernovith will jump on this story and claim these two women are the same?

I would unironically put $100 down in favor of this

lol, you Nazi's haven't put this together before now? Obviously the super over zealous 'alt-right' is fifth column infiltrators sent to make the whole idea of Nazism look foolish. I bet the ((())) have something to do with it.

You mean like the woman who died in sandy hook and then died at the boston marathon bombing? Kikes get off by rubbing this shit in our faces

Can you post these images without the text?

CLOSE UP OF TEETH.

One is shot from her left side. The other video is shot from her right side. Which changes the view of the teeth It's hard to get a good look though because of video quality which doesn't improve on youtube either.

What about the two moles on her foerhead???

Can someone give me an explanation in how the Alt-Right has been tied to neo/national-Bolshevism? I can see all of the dots, I just haven't had it put together for me or been able to connect the dots myself. Sorry to detract from the subject at hand, this is the only thread I can really find that is applicable to my question.

There are no coincidences with teeth, nigger.

Civic Nationalism = NazBol.

Plus Spencer's wife translated Dugin's book into English. Also the little faggot drops hints all the time, like defending Stalin/Marx, encouraging race mixing with Asians (see 4ch nu/pol/'s constant Asian mixing/white women hate threads).

You pushed me, now what do you think

Is there any hard evidence besides these caps though? Not trying to be critical of it at all, just trying to put together a convincing case for these alt right faggots.

There seems to be a certain (((cabal))) in Russia isn't there? All the shilling for Putin, Novorussia, and Soviet nationalism doesn't seem like a coincidence.

Basically this.

The leaders of the 'alt-right' pseudo-movement are all reminiscent of the Jewry that brought the Bolsheviks to power.

>There seems to be a certain (((cabal))) in Russia isn't there? All the shilling for Putin, Novorussia, and Soviet nationalism doesn't seem like a coincidence.
The shilling was worst before the whole "Russian effecting the election" thing, which was invented when John McCain and Trump were talking shit to each other during election. But before Trump this entire board was FULL of Orthodoxy threads and "base Assad, base Korea, Putin is the savior of the white race". They cut down on their shilling because of accusations and went full in with the Alt-Right.

Well Dugin is on Alex Jones right now. And Spencer's wife did translate his book. You just have to read his theories to match it up.

Spencer's exact words were, "The Alt-Right is akine to Bolshvism" in an interview, I can't remember maybe redice but it gets posted on Holla Forums sometimes.

Nice work user. Evil bitch is a match

How did you slip that one in there?
Assad is one of the few legitimately fighting ZOGs agents

There is a difference between blind devotion while suspending logic and realizing how things work in the totality of the geopolitical climate, the people who he is referring to are the prior.

I know he's the good guy. But it was part of the Russian shilling campaigns.

Hey, where's your name?

here

Greatest video since the Lion

That's the most BASED, fashiest thing I've ever seen.

I was on the wall about the alt-right, but after seeing two fat women I have all the proof I need that the entire movement is run out of the CIA (even though it would be the FBI, but I'm not very intelligent). My education is pretty shitty, I can't figure out the difference between its and it's, but I can damn well feel smart by throwing around terms like "false flag" and "controlled opposition" without the slightest need for evidence, because this is how leading evidence toward a foreordained consensus works. TL:DR: THE AUT-KIKE IS KIKED DUGINIST NAZBOL HOMOSEXUAL LOVERS, and if spamming infographs suggesting that a single person may be familiar with Dugin doesn't suggest that the entirety of a movement is therefore Nazbols, I don't know what's going to convince people.

Pa ha ha ha thetic

God I hate people

I'm convinced that is her. It's all staged. The kikes played it- that if your against trump your a communist so therefore they win, if your with Trump they still win.

You mean the SH principal split-screen thing? I thought that was debunked. If the second image is somehow legit, I'd want to see the actual news clip, and nobody seems to have it, or even know where it aired.

especially because Trump is president. Nobody should get the false impression that /ourguy/ is now in power.
He is not /ourguy/. He is establishment as will any (((democratically))) (ie. via manipulation of mass opinion) elected president.

That is her. Holy fuck save EVERYTHING. So if it is the same person. What does this mean? What are the goals for this?

That's the same woman

are you all those types of niggers that thinks all white people look alike?

fake news

We need more pics of both, we will want a few years covered, Donna now, Susan during SH, and both at least 15 years ago for the win. Get digging fellow autists.

The alt-kike is a CIA op and we've been saying it for fucking years.

The CIA tries to control all movements that are a threat to the status quo, so it's not unusual to find numerous agitators, agent provocateurs and judas goats in a popular movement. What matters is the message. If the message is pure, then it doesn't matter as much who the personalities are, because they're only messengers. If there are personality cults within the movement, you're in trouble and if it's all about personalities, your movement is not only compromised but doomed. Most people in the alt-right or most other movements for that matter are good people who think they are doing the right thing.

These are called useful idiots, the entire alt-kike movement is phony and jewish, the entirety of their leadership and individuals within who are given visibility undoubtedly work for the government in one form or another.

Spencer and his slavshit marxist wife are prime examples of this

So I found this on jewtube, very sketchy tbh

Thanks anyway user.

also take look at her belly button

maria abramovich has a pentagram there, the belly button is where the human interfaces with the sun / life essence so they are effectively cutting themselves off from vril energy by desecrating the area with demiurgic symbols.

you are a fucking moron phones these days automatically capitalize and punctuate

it helps she never changed her glasses

proves its all fake and gay

Semi unrelated but somebody have a infodump on the Sandy Hook parent who scammed upwards of 100k and uses a bunch of fags as his personal army to attack anybody investigating SH?
I know ED deleted their page on the guy because they didn't want to get hit lawfare from the guy.

tbqh, all obese women look the same to me. I think it's because fat covers up bone structure.

You're right, in these pictures (>>10523957 ) they appear to have different nostril shape.

Nostrils are formed by cartilage not shaped by muscles, so botox wouldn't explain that. Although nostrils can of course be changed with surgery, so strictly speaking it proves nothing. But it does suggest they're different.

More to the point though, glasses are mass manufactured. Same glasses is weak evidence.

This is stronger evidence.

what a surprise

Is it possible that extreme plastic surgery on the nose could cause these discrepancies with teeth-philtrum alignment and nose shape?

Let's try that again…

first one has a small right nostril and big left
second one has a small left nostril and big right

Whether you like race mixing or not doesn't change that statistically whites mix less than other races when you look at marriage stats.
Other races outbreeding us is the real problem, and Spencer covers that in calling for deportation of other races.

God dammit, I have to hear his effeminate fucking faggy voice and libshit-matching "I'm right and you're wrong because I say so" tone every fucking day because they keep playing promos for him on this talk radio station and it's the most infuriating shit that could possibly come on the radio.

Go fuck yourself you fucking evil cunt. No one gives a fuck about your defense of Agent Spencer here.

He's going to pay for shutting down the internet. Little worm is going to swing

Ok where is the easy to consume proofs for spreading that answers all criticisms?

WTF IS THIS DUDE!?

Guilt by association.

Best way to see if it's the same person: Go and find the Sandy Hook mom. Where does she live? Where does she work? Are there recent pictures of her?

THIS. We have a zillion USAfags here, it can't be that hard to just go check it out.

Gas yourself for defending race mixing zionist shills.

It's not face blindness, it's disinfo shills and spergs high on confirmation bias. The hoax shit is always so convoluted, it's autism bait. The kikes know spergs here love to pattern match, so throw us some bones and watch the board go from doing something productive like redpilling the population on kikes and commies, to digging around in its own shit.

That does not look like the same person you fucking faggot. All obese women look have shared features but the similarities pretty much end there.

YOU KNOW WHAT IS A CHEAPER AND EASIER WAY TO FAKE AN ATTACK THAN MAKING A HOAX?
CARRYING OUT THE ATTACK WITH PATSIES

HOLY SHIT

Face on face

I'm surprised honestly I was expecting another (87)

Looks like the whore did "passion parties" and sold other sexless old bags dildos.

At this point I have to say I'm not convinced. But, I will say that I watched this woman at the publicised wake for her daughter and was just disgusted. She was REVELLING in the attention and clearly enjoying every minute of it. As parents it just struck my husband and I as WRONG. I mean, can you IMAGINE losing your child and then a WEEK later smilingly adopt some cause for attention? Even if it's not a false flag/crisis actor situation, there's some seriously fucked up shit going on.

You are either a faggot and need to leave, or you need to post tits. You know the rules

He's an CIAlt-kike agent. They're about 50% of the posters here now.

please don't be a faggot

A lot of old threads being bumped

Sticky requests denied

Wonder why(((?)))

the image of that jewess looks like the girl on her phone in

but shooped a little bit tanner

also, susan bro looks like she had surgery

And it's the same hambeast with hair painted white.

Checked.

Nobody here gives a fuck about Sinaids, it's pretty obvious how you come into every thread using her as your strawman argument in order to deflect criticism of your fashy cult of sodomites, more than likely nobody knows who the fuck morpheus88 is and if you don't fuck off from this board I'm going to feed you to a wood chipper feet first.

She's making menstrual blood art, cmon user get with the times.

Nobody here gives a fuck about Sinaids, it's pretty obvious how you come into every thread using her as your strawman argument in order to deflect criticism of your fashy cult of sodomites, more than likely nobody knows who the fuck morpheus88 is and if you don't fuck off from this board I'm going to feed you to a wood chipper feet first.

No but most/many people are. They believe anything they're told.

Furthermore, if you question this your a Nazi. Just like if you question anything about any jew…you instantly become an anti-Semite. Good gig they've got going. Shame if it were to fall apart.

Isn't that true though? Racemixing barely happens compared to mass immigration and immigrant birth rates.

You read that the way you wanted to motherfucker. Inter-racial marraige is a problem - period. It's a poisen that will spread

It's dysgenics. The world is going into the shitter. I used to think threads like these were done by Jews, but then I realized we just have dumb people. It's also easily for our dumb people to be turned into armies to fight the Right, in order to divide and conquer it. That's not to say we should agree with everyone on the Right, just that we shouldn't do the work of the Left for them. Duh, right?

Don't have kids

I get that it's a problem, it 100% is a problem, but if you managed to pass a law that said no racemixing you would still live in a minority white country by 2050, even if you mandated every white woman should have 4 kids.

If I had political capital to spend on both I would but if I only had enough for 1, then I would choose halting immigration.

I honestly don't understand why more of Holla Forums doesn't understand this. Some here seem to believe that if you deny being alt-right then your enemies won't call you that or go after you as hard. Criticize TRS and Adolf Skywalker all you want, your enemy doesn't care, they'll still lump you in with them and come for you at the same time they come for them.

I'm so fucking sick of talking to 90% federal shills on this fucking website these days

>When (((they))) crack down on extremism, they'll come after the "Alt Right"
Just endless fucking shilling for a CIA outfit on here that commited a false flag against white unity, forget about white nationalism, against white unity as a whole and Trump and the internet.

Fuck your meme CIAlt-Right.

You ignored everything I said.

Just so I understand. We're on a site where you're supposed to be nazis ironically or otherwise and the holocause isn't real and the jews are scammers but there's no way they used crisis with Sandy Hook even though the whole thing screams FRAUD and if you do then you must also believe the Earth is flat (an awesome shill tie in)

Even if it isn't her it's still an entry point into questioning the event and there's no doubt in my mind both these bitches are actors they have to be to be so political and infront of a camera making speeches so slickly. Either way Charlottesville appears to have been ridiculously sloppy I agree this one point is just a drop in an ocean of dodgy.

Do you wanna play a little game? ctrl-f for "CIAlt" and then look at the 3 results. 3 different IDs with the same format. Weird how that worked out…

Charlottesville was weird because the city government (ergo the police) blatantly conspired to cause violence. In other events like this (even other events involving Dickie Spencer and the TRS crew) the police have acted professionally and kept the peace. Some want to blame the organizers, Kessler in particular is suspect, I never really heard of him before Charlottesville.
On the Sandy Hook thing, I'll just point out that OP's picture was created by (((Suzi Goldberg))) and leave it at that.
Here's an article by Kevin Macdonald's website about the event, I agree with most everything said in it.
archive.is/T7LAt

I just find it odd that we get this phenomenon where it's 'oh it was setup' … 'there's shills in either party' … BUT STOP STOP SON!!!! Don't suggest the whole thing might have been a staged production ! Here's a fucking wall of text, so i'm obviously intellectual.

You explain the teeth.

You should probably stop posting here. Or at least use an editing program.
[spoiler]Not everything in real life is staged by some malevolent actor. We're living in what some might describe as a pre civil war period. Shit like this happens. Do you think the streetfights between (the actual) nazis and rotfront in the Weimar were staged by the Weimar government?

no
it doesn't

Please quit your job traitor.

What about the nigger who lit up cops a year or so ago? Was that a false flag? How about the Berkeley event that happened last year? Or the one that happened a week ago? Kill yourself you paranoid, you'll never be a benefit to the white race.

Come on m8.

kek, the muh evil russian narrative is falling down, noy the muh digin is the new angle
keep trying kikes

kek, this guy gets it

I'm starting to think everyone left 8ch and went back to cuck chan and all that's left are FEDS

The old Holla Forums would of had this shit plastered all over the internet in a week. I guess most accounts have been shut down.

I honestly don't even see civic cucks on Trump's twitter feed or anywhere anymore. Meanwhile you're all adding Mossadnasuem while the Alt-Right lays low until their next false flag.

Here is something that may have been overlooked. I have no idea what going on, but the Susan Heyer on TV is not the lady in this photo.

this is the photo susan is holding up implying "yep that's me!"

fuck off alt-left

Twitter really went after banning IPs so if you were using the same proxy on all your accounts it'd get burned. Youtube is a bit different in that they seem to wait for enough users to crowd around a point and then go after all those users at once.

It's merely javascript user, it's random generator is as good as your implementation has it. The inverse botnet isn't a new idea. The conflict is just young, fear will cause the advertisers to back out from the Jewish racket, which is writing articles to get that ad revenue from companies which make a product. The culture of critique is coming down. BDS.

That's not the woman on TV you fucking shill. The videos are in this thread. lol you suck at this.

This thread is functionally a red herring at the moment. There's a major child trafficking leak that needs digging. Then again, the whole pizzagate shit could be a red herring, too…

Odin, please help us decipher this mess…

This is insane.

>You are the (((Alt-Right))) because we say so!

I wish I had a Jewish viking meme for you.

The noses look different now. But they have the same necklace.
That's some kind of kid killing necklace, throw holy water on it ffs.

It's 7am and I already need a drink to sort this out.

Too many "coincidences" at Charlottesville

youtu.be/Z6dl2VSaaQg

Too many "coincidences" at Charlottesville

So who allowed and protected Jews to move freely about Europe, even to this day? How many leaders took missions by Jews to setup communities in gentile places to oversee financial matters? Right now nothing can be done of the Jewish question because of Jewish enablers who have made their laws central to their own identity.

Call me prejudice but Research done by Suzi (((Goldberg))) isn't research I accept at face. I'm not saying it isn't a false flag but the two in the picture really don't look the same, and why couldn't another actress be hired in the first place?

It's comical how little the mother cared for her daughter at her funeral, she only spoke of her daughter as a tool for Communism. Now perhaps a brainwashed mother could believe such a thing, thinking it great she was dating a nigger and both have bad health to be sure or simply she never even knew her and this was just optics for the underground Communist culture which is trying to be built in the United States.

does anyone believe that all those events are staged yet the state is too poor to hire more crisis actors?

I get it, conspiracy and memes are fun but at some moment you have to ask yourself how plausible is this and how much of this is you people creating grand conspiracies to feel important, because the "deep state" is trying to trick you

How many sociopaths that can do something like this exist in the world? Maybe one in a million? Why would they hire more people when using the same people makes it MORE IMPOSSIBLE to expose because people like you are going to look at the exact same women, with the exact same teeth and voice and say, "no way, can't be real" because you've been trained to think this way.

You've been trained in critical theory and the biggest lie is the best lie in the flickering lights of media because it seems too impossible to be part of the script. Sort of like when you compare real life stories to Hollywood films and people say, "if this were a movie no one would buy it because it's so unreal".

Jews know this. They've been tampering with reality control for 2000 years.

This research was done right here and on cuckchan. The teeth matching, the voice matching, the facial recognition matching. Just because some Alt-Kike pops up as they always do doesn't mean the Alt-Kike isn't involved in this thread, this false flag, and trying to redirect this research.

aside from a minor teeth characteristic that seems similar their whole face structure is quite different

but what do I know, I'm not an englightened conspiratard drinking the water filtered by the mighty alex jones

Get with the program Deep State contracted shill. You're failing at your shitty 40K a year desk job

isnt that what I just said? the women that Heather Heyer has her arm around is a totally different women then the one on the left.

its like TV susan is a body snatcher imposter

take a close look at the grey hair womans double chin/neck area. Doest the skin look strange? It looks like an add-on –like a makeup artist or special effects team made parts of her neck and chin look different by adding on some sort of rubber attachment or something. Looks fake as hell

Nigger, I'm going to find you and your family and feed y'all into a wood chipper feet first if you don't fuck off right now with using sinaids and morpheus88 in your strawmen arguments against anyone who calls out the alt right as being the controlled kosher movement that they are.

no they don't you dumb cunt
1. this isn't an antitrump meme 2. it's not a meme 3. you are really retarded it hurts,
you must one our beloved reddit guests
you dont even know what a meme is, where do you guys come from? is the trump defence force a group of paid boomers?

americans tend to look the same because they ingest so much lard and salt they swell like pigs

but moarpheus really is an autist, he shits up most autkike threads on halfchan, he works at retail and admitted to be menataly unstable

It's weird how these Shadow .gov shills pick out one person like Sinead or this morpheus guy and then attack everyone with that name.

You can see it also on the Charlie Hebrew and the Charlottesville thread right now.
It started with Anglin mocking the notion of conspiracy (all the while shilling the jewish MSM narrative if conspiracy) and the alt-right working collectively to oust anyone daring speak of conspiracies, even though all the pre-arranged 'resistance' you see at the forefront of the movement in America and the West is jewish working collectively to ensure no true resistance may rise.
An actual jewish conspiracy, if you will.

Hence all the posters insisting we do not speak of conspiracy.
Because it is.

It's like they forget where they are. They must consider us all skinheads.

this

ALT-KIKES FUCK OFF

bump

How do you know when the Illuminati card is old or made up after the events? That's what bugs me about them. Because that one is straight up Charlotsvill

Have you forgotten about all the mudslimes running over people? And its not exactly like killing people with cars is anything new.

Read the card asshole

No one is investigating the event. It's just PR for that fat dike crises actor now.

Holy shit her teeth look identical. Obviously not high res, but this really, really, really looks and sounds like the same woman.

checked

The shills also tell the left that Dugin is the alt-right puppetmaster, and that Russia is in control the Alt-Right just like it controls Trump. Sound familiar? The kikes are reusing their narrative for both sides, with minor adjustments. Just google spencer+dugin+trump+russia. You'll see who else is getting the story they tell us here.

I cannot get over how close this bitch looks and sounds to the Sandy hook woman. Her lower incisors and the gap between her upper canine and bicuspid are identical. But it also looks like she aged fifteen years in just five.

WE NEED TO DIG DEEPER!

The Alt-Kike did nothing but attack and attack and false flag and Sieg Hiel Trump you fucking kike.

Sound failure?

I'm part of an Alt-Right group and support most of our organizations and figureheads, with some reservations. This thread has convinced me Victoria Soto and Susan Bro what kind of fucking surname is that? are the same person. This actually fits with what some of our people are saying. Nobody in our circles knew James Fields. He was alone in his car when every driver on our side was being called on to evacuate our casualties. He wasn't one of us. It's obvious now this was a frame up job.

The shills are using this crisis actor to "prove" the Alt-Right is controlled OP, but that doesn't logically follow. It's like saying Sandy Hook proves the NRA is a controlled OP.

Just like with Sandy Hook being a false flag for a gun grab, this false flag doesn't seem to be working either. Instead the the truth is coming out and redpilling any fucking whyte male who bothers to dig. The establishment is also realizing Antifa is a mad dog who broke their leash. Cville is only creating more problems for them, and I thank God for that.

I'm Alt-Right and I agree 100% with your image. Nobody gives two shits about Milo or RamZ Paul these days. Least of all us. They are not explicitly pro-white, which makes them Alt-Lite. The Alt-Right is in total agreement with the 14 words. Saving our race is literally all we care about at this point. Our only internal disagreements are about things like

These are really just things we shittalk about after a few beers. Promoting white interests comes first.

Spencer and the other alt-kike Ecelbs put milo up on a pedestal claiming he was an example of a "good" faggot. This was only about a year ago, the only thing that changed was milo tried to bite off more than he could chew and tried to take the whole name of the alt-kike for himself. Don't you find it even a little odd that these supposed White nationalists paraded around a faggot kike that fucks niggers for months? All the Alt-kike leaders are doing now is riding the coattails of anons. They don't actually do anything, and whenever there is conflict they turn tail and run and leave their masses in dangerous situations
The CEO of the alt-kike is a jew, most of the Ecelebs are kikes, or stuck up for kikes. There were shitskins even working on the site, and it was a kike that even coined the term. Their positions change monthly, and every month they claim there new position is something they have always held. If you are already going to basically namefag by starting out your post by saying you are in an alt-kike group then tell us, what exactly has your group even done to promote White interests. Is there even a point to joining one of these groups, or is the stuff you did accomplish things that you could have done by yourself?

That is not even remotely true. In 2016 Spencer said that if Milo kept calling himself alt-right "we will destroy him."

There is no CEO of the Alt-Right. It's not a corporation.

Which site? There are hundreds of them.

We bled at Charlottesville. We've held dozen of events around the country, and have made the mainstream take white nationalism seriously. We shilled hard for Trump and helped get him elected. What have you done?

Like all of the shills on this issue you are a worthless liar. And you are bad at it.

We build community. We go to gyms and on strenuous outdoor expeditions. We push each other to improve. We share experience and help each other find employment and wives. We mentor our younger members and show them how to stop being worthless NEETs.

You know what's awesome about being part of a group that meets in real life? Discussing politics openly and not giving a shit who hears you. Because when there are enough white men speaking our minds without fear, people are afraid to shout us down.

You should try being a man sometime. It's pretty fucking great.

He also says "the gays love me" and "homosexuality is not going away and it's nothing to get worked up about"
That poster is probably talking about grindr greg who dickie does parade around.

Spencer's mentor, Paul Gottfried coined the term, he's a kike.

Almost every single alt-kike event has shitskin or anti-white speakers - Kyle "I want my mongrel children to kill NatSoc's in the streets" Chapman spoke at the UTR rally.

They don't take it seriously because of you alt-kike idiots, they're merely pretending to because your phony movement is a convenient way to give whites an outlet without actually getting anything done.
You have shifted the overton window from WLP to "based fags, zionism is ethnonationalism applied to kikes xDD"

You're either a Jew, or they have so thoroughly poisoned your mind you can't stop thinking like one.
Either way, yes, you are a fucking loser.

We have IDs here, alt-kike idiot.

Does the context of enabling faggotry and zionism matter? You all use the same fucking script - either dedicated shills or you're all getting your arguments from a centralized source like a diskike channel.

Early 2016 they did, it was only later that they kicked milo out then claimed he was never a part of the group. There are other fags however, this is not even something that can be disputed at this point. Remember Stu?
Yeah there is, Daniel Friberg. You are a low level peon that probably calls yourself the jewish word for cattle to be edgy, without realizing that is exactly what your leaders think of you as
The TRS main one, if you want to name a different group then we can talk about them
You walked into a trap laid by your Ecelebs that once again dipped out as soon as the action started and left you to bleed for people who not only don't care about you, but people that used your sacrifice to garner more shekels. Also it ended up getting Whites back on the FBI watch list after trump got them off, I wouldn't exactly call that an accomplishment. You would accomplish more by cleaning up your own area, picking up trash, cleaning off graffiti, chasing away gangsters and druggies, and making a strong connection in your community
This is the second time I have heard this exact line. Other than labeling us as terrorists, exactly how has the media started to take White Nationalism seriously?
That was mostly Holla Forums, the alt-kike and the alt-lite shilled against Trump for the most part. There was the several attempts at killing Trump with PR with heilgate which was staged by Enoch who invited a kike reporter to take a pic of 2 kikes and a gook whore. Before Trump beat hillary TRS was shilling for "accelerationism" as a reason to vote for hillary instead, and then Spencer went all out saying that everyone on the alt right should abandon Trump, and Trump betrayed them right before the election. TRS did more harm than good, Holla Forums did all the work and even created r/thedonald before kikes took over
You named nothing useful that actually spreads the cause, then you went back to the same exact argument of Holla Forums does nothing and any bit of facts and quotes are lies because it goes against the cult
Not from your explanation. Shitposting in real life while drinking once a week is not building community, actually doing stuff for the community does. The most you mentioned about actually doing stuff was you going long distances for events, which does nothing for your local community. I expected at least flyers and banner waving at a minimum, however you simply count every time you go out drinking as some sort of accomplishment for the community

Your posting style was exactly the same. If you're not one person switching VPNs you may as well be. Any individuality between you is functionally irrelevant.

Literally who.

We've always been labeled as terrorists by the media. You don't know how to reverse that, because it can't be reversed. The best you can do is make them so hysterical they demonize all whites. Which is what they're doing. By demonstrating publicly we make the media, the cucks, and the kikes lose their fucking shit. When they overreact it only brings more white men to our side.

If you have a better plan be a big guy and post it.

I also said
>We go to gyms and on strenuous outdoor expeditions. We push each other to improve. We share experience and help each other find employment and wives. We mentor our younger members and show them how to stop being worthless NEETs.

You are only reading what you want to read. Because you're married to your failures.

I don't, I'm just interested in telling the truth about your phony movement

translation: we go to standard fuck parties and try and have butt babies with spencer

Your bullshit has been addressed ad nauseam for months. You just pretend you haven't been rebutted and repeat yourself like the last thread never happened. Just as Uncle Adolf said you would.

Why do you kikes have such a thing for Spencer?

No it hasn't you faggot, if it has then refute it. you can't because you know your phony movement is full of fags and kikes.
How can you refute Mike Peinowitz having a kike wife that supports trannys? You fucking can't.

Spencer supports faggotry and therefore supports pedophilia, I would not be surprised if he's molested boys before.

Welcome to Holla Forums
The CEO, you didn't think this wasn't actually a business you were promoting right?
Yes however for a while the government didn't have us labeled as terrorists, then UtR changed that. Also you completely dodged the question. You made a claim, I asked you to give an example, and you gave none other than claiming getting us labeled by the government a terrorist organization a good thing because it demonizes Whites. If you have a better explanation for your claim that TRS made the media take White Nationalism seriously I would appreciate an answer
Was being terrible at baneposting part of your plan? Also I already posted ways to help your local community, you want to push a brand, not an ideology

gtrsagefg

graffagrafreaf