Hundreds of reports of people pissing themselves

Hundreds of reports of people pissing themselves

Kill all 56%

Actually I'm Irish and I thought the film was hilarious, and the audience seemed to agree. People roaring at the screen, laughing at all the raunchy jokes, throwing their popcorn everywhere.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Actually Irish people are really smart and we have a great culture. It's the best country in Europe to live in right now. The loss is yours.

Sure, whatever helps you sleep a night, O'user. Just stay on your island and leave the rest of us alone.

Pretty sure your entire history is a series of ever escalating loss and self destruction. No wonder you lot drink yourselves into an early grave.

Rockino.

Irish are the black women of white people.

How much of the amerimutt "white" population is descended from Irish immigration? Because that could answer a lot of questions about why they are so nigger tier.

bump

Quite an adversary

If this is about Jumanji 2, it's meh.
I wish I could roll a 5 or an 8 just to have him back

They don't call it the green isle for nothing, user.

He's gone, but his legacy lives on. Even with his death, the Jumanji movie knocked The Last Jedi from #1 in the box office, almost immediately after it reached it. Dwayne and Jack have done the world a service by destroying Disney Wars.

Go back kissing israeli ass, with your president

people will never be free by any other means than leprechaun blood

My eyes have seen the glory of the tramplin at the pub,
We washed ourselves in leprechauns blood and all the druids too,
We're taking down the Hibernian machine mick by mick by mick,
The Anglo Saxon marches on

I must admit, I support this shit movie merely because its hurting an even worse movie. If only hollywood could just burn.

At least they bothered to make fun of typical high-school teens. Especially the one who cannot live without her phone.

The movie is Rockino. You guys just don't understand.

I know these threads aren't serious but I laughed my ass off at this and the rocks sex appeal got me laid later that night. And I'm only part Irish.

The movie is genuinely brilliant. I wish I could get the word out to more Holla Forums anons but no one takes anything seriously on here.

is that rock the cock johnson?

I'll take you seriously, user

Rockino is best version of kino.

Dwayne "The Bach" Johnson

daily reminder that he dropped a spic for an aryan goddess so he could breed with her