Enderal

hi gang

im about to play enderal (a skyrim 'total conversion'), ive heard that base skyrim mods should work with the new game but am wondering if any of you have any experience with this or know of a good write up somewhere on the subject? i am an experienced mod user to i wont need help setting things up, just some good info on what works

why don't you fucking play the game without any mods first, faggot?

im not going to put (m)any game changing mods on first, just graphics, models, textures etc. and a damage amplifier (for me and enemies) to make the gameplay faster as i dont like health sponge games

Then you might as well play another game

Anything that adds something to the world obviously wont work.Since you are in,you know, a different worldspace.
UI stuff should work.
I don't see any reason that sex mods wont tbh fam so you are fine on that side(Assuming again that the mod doesn't require you to be in skyrim for whatever reason)

This isn't an elder scrolls game you stupid retard

According to Loverslab many people actually had difficulty getting SkyUI to run because of masterfile dependies. Which is a pretty huge problem obviously.

SkyUI is already built into the game

Ohshit nigger I'm sorry
I thought you were dissing on modded games instead of pointing out that enderal was a thing on its own

Right, my bad. Mods that try to hook into SkyUI often haveproblems because they can't find the Masterfile of SkyUI - since it's integrated in the Enderal.esm.

That's okay

so now the autism war is over, can you guys tell me if graphical enhancers and such function as expected?

I heard someone complain that ENB fucks up the cutscene

Post-injection should work just fine unless the Modauthors changed the graphical settings already or did some stupid shit with the came like implies.

What's the point really.

what about body mods, weapon retextures, weather shaders etc.?

Skyrim's combat is still better than Morrowind's and Oblivion

Any mod that specifically tries to reference the Skyrim.esm or any of the DLC.esm might have problems since Enderal comes with it's own masterfile.

But mods that just throw a couple of new textures or meshes into the existing folders should work.

Don't take the blue pill ending faggots.
mfw people believe running like a bitch was the true ending