Liberal kike author Tim Wise vows to destroy White Supremacists with free speech

Holy fucking shit. Every time I read posts from a smug Jewish liberal reveling that a white guy lost employment and has a very real probability of being unable to seek further employment I immediately develop an insatiable bloodlust for Jewish blood and wish upon them their most horrifyingly grueling deaths

So when do we get to finally find these subhumans and string them up on the streets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUY_7z_4SEjSmtZetCXbilf9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
youtube.com/watch?v=avZyD2bBZ1I
youtube.com/watch?v=8K1u7sHnNW0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUY_7z_4SEjSmtZetCXbilf9

Massive jar of redpills here.

sage
Stop monitoring every word this kike drops on twitter. Slide thread

We need to complete destroy this Zionist Jew kike scumbag

Brave.

Employer, I can understand, but your friends and family should already know where you stand.

Just keep pushing it you stupid kike…

Tim Wise is a nazi.

Wise sure is a fucking dumb kike.

Ya pretty much. It's only at corporate dog institution I have to slave at for little pay that they care about racism. I think it's that way for most people.

If we only had OC for someone kicking alt-right ringleaders in the oven too, or maybe hanging from a tree.

Spread it. Say it's psychological. He keeps saying Nazi because it all he can think about and obsesses over secretly wanting to be one and others not being the perfect Nazi.

He isn't gay, a black female, or trans

sage because fuck this gay twitter shit

Any moment now he's going to provide evidence of the 6 million ovens. Any moment.

This guy hates whites so much that even his fans have called him out.

Tim Wise is the most deserving of the Ben Garrison treatment of anybody I know.
It would be easy too. Just replace "white" with "black" or "Jew" the latter is a bit more complicated as you might get Jew people instead of Jews in all of his applicable tweets.

I believe the punishment should fit the crime. and a kike as vile and malicious as tim wise deserves the worst.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

It really would. And glance at his Goybook page reveals that Tim is just a massive lolcow waiting to happen. This heeb could be funner to fuck with than Rick Wilson.

So that ultimately means he doesn't believe in free speech.

Fucking kikes man. He could've just said "I don't believe in free speech.".

You can try posting this on /cow/

NEVER.

Getting rid of them is too good to ever happen. Good things don't happen here. They never have, and they never will.

Ashes

It's perfect

▶Liberal kike author Tim Wise vows to destroy White Supremacists' free speech

Alternate title and meaning

BRAVE NEW WORLD

I got extremely lucky with my work, a few of the people there are moderately redpilled and the owner doesn't give a fuck less. Most of the people there are straight off the boat German, from my own experience Germans aren't cucks at all they're just pretty libertarian when it comes to other races. Extremely kind people but they don't tolerate any deceit or lateness whatsoever. Show that you care and be on time and they'll be your best friends forever

my boss used to be a legitimate neo-nazi growing up in Germany, he tells me stories sometimes. We always talk politics and racial issues along with one of my coworkers. Everytime I come in to work I have to sieg heil with him, kek

Death to Israel. A curse on the Jews.

You get triggered too easily, don't be an impotent cuck and control yourself.

And don't make threads just to vent.

May the Jews burn in hell forever for all the suffering and destruction they have wrought upon countless people throughout history with their treachery for their own selfish gains, and may Tim Wise suffer the worst of them all.
I'm serious. Curse this man. Curse them all.

Nothing wrong with a reminder from time to time on exactly how repulsive our enemies really are. Guttural hatred is incredibly motivating.

That would be white, middle class or above, and normal, Tim. The same people who built the Moon rockets. Riding a mountain bike on that trail is scratching the same itch that makes white people do everything amazing and creative that's ever been done in human history.

To put this in Jew terms, riding that trail is exhilarating and satisfying all at once, like when a kike discovers he can carry over the expense of his underage prostitutes into the next fiscal year and claim depreciation.

this guy is such a troll that he is either a double agent or being paid by the government to make people mad

Thread theme.

Tiny Tim is still up to his old tricks? I've only ever seen one person defend him, and it was a tranny.

KEK

This kike's words are always dripping with the most vicious loxism imaginable. I wonder if the Jewish girl he had a crush on on high school got GOYED by an uncircumcised Aryan Chad.

Gawd I hate Google.

They really think we will believe that no one has written an article with the keywords Tim wise and hypocrite?

This is how they thank us for taking them in to our countries when they were refugees.
Let every white person you know understand that refugees will ALWAYS bite the hand that feeds them.
And in the case of jews, they will try to take your entire nation from you whilst guilting you and slandering you and getting you fired and ruining your career just for mentioning it.

this is why they acuse us of "hate", it is psychological projection.
they assume that because they are so consumed with hate that everyone else is too, they cannot understand that we are not like them in that way, we don't hate without good reason, and we certainly don't take pleasure in spitefulness as they seem to.
We are only hateful in response to extreme provocation, our default state is probably the least hateful of any racial group, and when we do kill, it is not with pleasure, but like a workman performing a necessary task without taking great glee in it.
Every day I live, I thank God I wasn't born a jew.

I don't know how this jew isn't hanging from a tree.

youtube.com/watch?v=avZyD2bBZ1I

youtube.com/watch?v=8K1u7sHnNW0

Heimbach and his guys used to harass their events all the time, back before it was Trad. Worker.

Yes, goy. That's plainly what you meant to search for. May I quote you the Talmud?

Tim is a troll. Ignore trolls.

His "likers" are just your average 100 IQ confused feminst or outraged black woman. Nobody is buying this shit who is outside of his target market of Salon reading slack jawed antifa.

this

Ive never had a free orchestra play for me.

WELL, TINY TIME WISE

remove the pluses and you'll get some\

time wise is a perfect example of a jew that claims to be white when it is in his interest but claims to be jewish when it is not in his interest to claim whiteness
slippery kikes

yeah but sometimes you must get your hands dirty so that your house can be clean
know what i mean?

probably true

Come on now Timmy, that's poor form! Let's see that famous Jewish IQ compete in the intellectual arena. Are you afraid your ideas can't hold up on their own merit?

Just replace nazi with communist and send it back.