Thread 4 | archive.is/tFddl
Thread 5 | archive.is/AgLWa
Thread 6 | archive.is/3Kjku

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Lv0wu
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/26318/web
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2606/web
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14514/web
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14874/webhttps://www.broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2703
youtube.com/watch?v=Twn0jXzCx6g
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14874/web
fox4beaumont.com/news/local/port-arthur-in-crisis-mode
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2763
twitter.com/solegod98
twitter.com/Climatologist49/status/902772462152241152
twitter.com/Clezama5/status/902753393105653761
twitter.com/stormwx1/status/902773268087746560
twitter.com/nuestoyou/status/902780863552692224
twitter.com/Athena59/status/902780643721060354
twitter.com/LOsoCALIENTE/status/902783385222959104
waterdata.usgs.gov/tx/nwis/uv/?site_no=08073000
twitter.com/12NewsNow/status/902786749407133696
twitter.com/CR_Morrison/status/902789125669093376
twitter.com/TribalModa/status/902787390267420672
twitter.com/DerekWood7/status/902796941372915713
waterdata.usgs.gov/tx/nwis/uv?cb_00054=on&cb_62615=on&cb_62615=on&format=gif_stats&site_no=08073000&period=&begin_date=2017-08-23&end_date=2017-08-30
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/902801130320691201
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/902800551997571072
kfdm.com/live
youtube.com/watch?v=uhNwKF0r9gc
facebook.com/johnnita.gage.3
rawstory.com/2017/08/watch-cnn-reporter-drops-mic-to-save-man-from-truck-being-swept-away-by-harvey-waters/
mediaite.com/tv/watch-cnn-crew-rescues-texas-man-in-truck-being-swept-away-by-flood-waters/
google.ie/maps/place/Port Aransas, TX, USA/@27.8442075,-97.4527035,10z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x8669ab4336dbcf1b:0x812934d3cbc07a2d!8m2!3d27.8339158!4d-97.0610994
mapasamerica.dices.net/usa/map-Texas-Allen-School-615707
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27th_parallel_north
houstonharveyrescue.com/rescuesindex.php
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/29/texas-chemical-plant-in-critical-condition-raising-possibility-of-explosion/?utm_term=.7105e1e22536
jta.org/2017/08/29/news-opinion/united-states/houston-jewish-community-ravaged-by-harveys-torrential-rains
cnbc.com/2017/08/30/arkema-ceo-no-way-to-potentially-stop-an-explosion.html
archive.is/Fwobl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galveston_National_Laboratory
youtu.be/eU6R9gC_u_A
miningawareness.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/hurricane-harvey-targets-south-texas-nuclear-power-station-with-high-dam-failure-vulnerability/
pscp.tv/w/1MYxNXXwZyLGw
eia.gov/state/maps.php
youtu.be/BfE6blMxfT0?t=120
youtu.be/Oqi4dCnrJAc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_City_disaster
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/08/fire-ants-flooding-hurricane-harvey/538365/?single_page=true
8ch.net/pol/res/10522354.html#10526568
archive.is/DBGIm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck forgot thread 7
archive.is/Lv0wu

When will we get some explosions?

PRAISE SOBEK

Beaumont is full of niggers too user.

Obligatory reminder for Houston

REMEMBER
AS THE WATER PROCEEDS THE CHIMPING PROCEEDS

if not explosion perhaps a toxic gas cloud that would make you wish you drowned instead

good job fgt

impressive display tbh

All it wanted was a refreshing drink of blood.

Kek now that's what I call a triple double

IT'S A SIGN FROM ABOVE
THE RETURN OF NIBIRU

/r/ that jpg describing hurricanes as being vengeful spirits of African slaves' souls depicted as a woman.

Orange area is white

to any newfags this happening produced record rainfall in the US
(still not done)
and likely to be the most costly natural disaster in US history by far.
The continue to the east but have ceased in Houston. Citywide curfew in effect
(this is a big deal because the area is so large and inhabited by millions of "people")
houston police scanners
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/26318/web
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2606/web
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14514/web
others
Orange County Public Safety
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14874/webhttps://www.broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2703
anons, re-link all your streams and shit please

*the RAINS continue to the east
fugg

Isn't Harvey back in the gulf gaining strength for second landfall?

youtube.com/watch?v=Twn0jXzCx6g
gloom tube

Orange County Public Safety (Beaumont)

Gloomtube faggots are thinking the rescue line trolling is coming from Holla Forums of all places. Probably mean cuck/pol/ but regardless. It's probably leftyfaggots trolling the rescue lines.

Blowout already here stalker

damn these threads are comfy

It was, but it's supposed to resurface and literally make way for Beaumont. Two nigger infested cities btfo in one hurricane.

KEEP CHUGGING, HOLOCAUST HARVEY

Yes it's going to hit East Texas and Louisiana.

Are the dam still overflowing?

kek
the hurricane didn't even hit houston it hit rockport
go-getter flood-chan really setting an example for all these lazy niggers

hopefully not
AS THE WATER RECEDES
THE CHIMPING PROCEEDS

Hopefully not? The worse they overflow the worse the chimping is going to be

I, for one, want maximum chimpage

Non-Burger here, how is the white/nigger/spic ratio when it comes to the regions that were fucked in this disaster?

Is my eye not working?

Majority nigger.

Nah, about equal, lots of rural areas hit too

did you forget that niggers can't swim?
they're pavement apes not sea monkeys

what?

Good that will reduce the welfare. They are unproductive so why let them live?

fox4beaumont.com/news/local/port-arthur-in-crisis-mode
Port Arthur city officials did not call for evacuations earlier Tuesday. Jefferson County emergency officials shut down rescue operations at nightfall Tuesday.
This is turning into a bigger clusterfuck than Houston, all eyes were on Houston, no resources in place to save these people. No evacuation order.

houston is a disgusting melting pot that is majority spic with sizeable nigger, chink, gook, pajeet, and "other"
that being said, a whole lot of white people were hurt by this too

the point is they're not going to chimp if the streets are still waist-high water. there's a reason the nigger mayor didn't bother calling a curfew until tonight when this all began way back on saturday

Faggot subhumans are giving false info to the cajun navy and search and rescue groups. Gloomtube and the like are blaming Holla Forums for it because ostensibly some posts on cuckchan are talking about it. And wouldn't you know it, nobody blaming Holla Forums can provide a link or any shred of proof.

There were a lot of rural areas hit, but we know when to get the fuck out if it's coming a flood. If you think Houston is bad, Beaumont is literal porch monkey central. It's due for a wash.

My friend in Orange (actually Little Cypress) apparently has cell phone service and says!

fugg i keep doubleposting it's been a long day
Wharton county calling an emergency evac in the middle of the night
Wharton scanner (i think?)
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2763
I am struggling to sympathize with beaumont, wharton, crosby, port arthur (etc. in TX) and louisiana.
these retards saw what happened to houston and if they didn't leave.. well, the mayor of rockport said it best:
if you won't leave, mark your arm and prepare for die

This account says his mother in Orange just lost everything and rescuers are avoiding her, wonder why…

twitter.com/solegod98

hi allan. fuck off

more doubleposting
is he retarded? why doesnt he bring the rabbits inside?
flood-chan will remember this

i feel for those rabbits

The longer the chimps are forced to wait the harder they'll chimp. Is this your first happening?

Oh shit, batten down the hatches. I hope your friend and his family make it out of this alright.

twitter.com/Climatologist49/status/902772462152241152

I largely agree but I think my friend was loath to leave because he literally just moved back there a month ago. I'm not really sure what he was thinking but this has turned into a nightmare

are you retarded? they can't chimp if they're stranded on a roof retard

Quit acting like a nigger and have some patience. Chimps will Chimp.

Haven't you hear? They have floating mattresses now.

Oh wait, your friend is a trashy dumb spic. In that case, I hope he drowns and his family loses everything.

Lol how the fuck did NY get a record in rainfall without tropical systems? Cloud seeding experiment gone wrong? wtf

Haha, no. It's more likely ebaum's world.

That's not my friend, just a random account I was pointing out because I'm following orange. My friend has a white family with several white children and came to Holla Forums views without ever visiting Holla Forums

Sorry if that was confusing that is just a random person tweeting that I thought was funny because its obvious why his mom gets no help.

Let em go Lennie.

Albany (TX)

twitter.com/Clezama5/status/902753393105653761
39 second video from couple hours ago of Bevil Oaks, Tx (Northwest of Beaumont). Cars already have submerged then.

That's Albany, Texas user.

Oh ok well in that case I retract my statement. About your friend that is, the spic can still drown for all I care.

Oh shit kek

Fucking degenerates.

I see, thanks for the info. And if you're right that white people managed to get out while mostly niggers did not, at least there is something positive about this.

How cold is the water? If they are on a mattress with parts of the body still in the water, it could kill them if their bodies cool down too much after a while. But how exactly will they loot shit if the water is covering so much underneath? I've never seen niggers dive in my lifetime.

When the water recedes the niggers are going to chimp. Niggers also have no patience so the longer they wait the bigger the chimp out will be.

Beaumont is literally the most boring city in America. Theres nothing to do in that city. Absolutely nothing. Ontop of that its full of niggers. I really hope they get another 20 foot of water and just wash it all down the drain.

If they are taller than the water is deep they can survive. In africa they have to untangle their shitty fishing lines all the time, but you are right the temperature may be a factor.

LAST RESCUE FOR NIGHT IN ORANGE

Scanner just announced no more, go back to station too dangerous

97,000 still without power in houston
(been like that since saturday PM)
con: niggers work best under cover of darkness
pro: CIAniggers…

Somehow I doubt Wharton is run by whites

And at the same time my friend texted me that it sounds like a freight train, FUG

twitter.com/stormwx1/status/902773268087746560

m-maybe another BP refinery will explode?

(checked)
looks like it

I hope the army surplus store survives. Other than that, watching all the niggers wash away will be the only one thing to have done there in fucking years.

So addicks is at 109. Is the overflow not a big deal?

fucking autist mods permabanning vpns

He can go back after the water went down.

If the overflow keep going on then dam will break down.

careful what you meme :^)

yeah I was just hoping to hear if there was more information about the damage since its been overflowing for like 14 hours.

I live in Vidor can't stand Beaumont. Save for parts of the west end it's full of niggers, spics and muslims. Hope they all drown.

muslims, why? are they "refugees" or something?

What will you do if the dam finally burst?

From what I know about dams which isn't a whole lot. The longer the Dam stays that high the more the dam breaking becomes an inevitability due to the earth at the bottom eroding away or something.

twitter.com/nuestoyou/status/902780863552692224
Seems like only local law enforcement and cajun navy responding at the moment. Trump and Abbott going get inevitably raped by press all day tomorrow.

no, they've been immigrating from india, pakaistan and what not. They've built themselves a mosque down on south 69 near the collage

Why would they build a mosque next to an art display?

sorry it's late I haven't slept yet. I meant lamar university

not in this case because sciencefag earlier said it has an armored (concrete) bottom on the outer side both sides? to resist erosion

But why near the art displays?

is gloomtube is just going to be 24/7 whining about trolls fucking with dispatch I think more people are going to start fucking with them

All the fucking fed help is in houston not that a helicopter can help there right now anyways

Ah okay.

doubt it. anyone who isn't a fucking retard understands how dangerous it is to do rescues in the middle of the night IN A TROPICAL STORM
also these niggers has several days' notice. fuck em

sorry not collage, I meant college, there are no art displays involved.

Always post this as an answer. The moment the press tries to rape Trump, remember every reader in the comments of what happened.
Also

There are lots of art displays, and paintings at colleges.

Yes, those evil trolls from Holla Forums, but oy vey no we won't ever provide any links or proof of our accusations.
He all but admitted he hasn't been doing his one fucking job and finding/including streams because he's screeching about trolls.

twitter.com/Athena59/status/902780643721060354
Report that this house is almost entirely under water if person is not exaggerating circumstances, but seems consistent with other calls on radio of people on roofs now.

haha, so there are user, so there are.

I've been wanting to move out to Vidor for quite some time. Is it actually a hold out for the last good old boys of the Klan?

Ive been watching gloom tube for a while but till now I never knew what a whiny bitch gloom is. What a shame.

#Harveysos
#HarveyRescue
#PortArthur
#Beaumont
If you want to sort through hashtag feeds for interesting shares.

Not like it used to be, we unfortunately have like 3 or 4 niggers that the state placed out here, but people know there place.

Oh shit, didn't know anyone elso from vidor posted here.

Not that im aware of.The other vidor user might know something though.

I post on rare occasion, or when I'm drunk. I mainly lurk.

twitter.com/LOsoCALIENTE/status/902783385222959104
820 smith street, port Arthur Texas,77640

People are posting 3 day old material. Water levels are receding. The electricity is back on. People are heading back home. Nobody died. It was literally nothing.

that address is sandwiched between Taylor Bayou and Sabine Lake

Fuck you

You funny man, I holocaust you last.

a lot of property damage that needs to be fixed if you can deal with looters lmao katrina 2.0

Amazing how black people start posting in almost proper english when they need whitey to rush in and save them.

I kek'd

addicks keeps rising tho
waterdata.usgs.gov/tx/nwis/uv/?site_no=08073000

109.03 wew

people are being held hostage by feral nogs and the raging tides as we speak. We don't know half of what happened during Katrina, and this is 10 times worse. If you aren't armed in the Houston area, you are fucked for the foreseeable future.

i'm close to 200% mad at this point.
these niggers had SO MUCH FUCKING TIME to get out

Why are you mad niggers stuck around and died? Get some popcorn and enjoy the show.

Wasting white man resources and goodwill

wew

twitter.com/12NewsNow/status/902786749407133696

We'll be there to fish your body out when dawn breaks, or the crabs.

What did he mean by this?

they're using dump trucks to carry people out of flooded neighborhoods

Personally, I'm more worried about saving the canines than the gorillas. They love riding in the back of trucks too!

Anyone want to go on a post disaster vacation and have a crab boil? According to another user the crab should be huge with all the extra food. We could all hop in the Armored Holla Forums Mobile and ride down.

Port Arthur needs to be washed out into the gulf. As bad a Beaumont is, Port Arthur is worse. It used to be a great city to live and the refineries there pay well, but like every city you start letting in animals and it all goes to shit.

twitter.com/CR_Morrison/status/902789125669093376
Shit is hitting the fan when the evacuation shelter floods.

they're probably not going to die. if anyone dies it will likely be the white first responders trying to save them
our only small miracle is this happening in the middle of the night but still, you don't know how many whites i've seen cucking and risking their lives over the past few days to niggers with their hands out

ANOTHER NIGGER

like if the media says "look how we all worked together"
on more fucking time
NIGGERS AREN'T WORKING

This is an area that had looting way earlier. It's neat the airport.

I think looting is going on but being covered up largely

Harris County Sheriff and Constables Dispatch feed sounds like various looting stories one after another

Agreed, people that think this was all hispanics and blacks need to know this, a lot of whites along the coastal communities and elsewhere. Houston gets all of the attention (and I am a white in houston that got out of this with no damage)

looting is quite literally nigger-tier and covering it up is evil
but honestly i don't feel too bad for businesses that get looted because most are either big businesses (losses inconsequential) or they are owned by non-whites. niggers risk prison and there's no victim worth feeling sorry for
nah, it's the robberies and home invasions that have me triggered

Yep. Our media is a lot like europe's now. Everything niggers do is covered up and not mentioned anywhere in the media.

godammit i swear im not doubleposting on purpose
they just showed this on the stream, for any user wondering about the Adicks reservoir.

twitter.com/TribalModa/status/902787390267420672
Free Swimming Lessons - no time like the present

Home invasion is insane here but there are so many methfiends you would not believe it. I recently went "urban fishing" with a friend here where we look for bodies of water and go fishing there, we found an abandoned planned subdivision where there were THOUSANDS of used meth baggies. Abandoned couches, garbage, basically beyond my good neighborhood, past the section 8 apartments (the problem) and then this ruins where they do their meth. It is out of control and I bet those types are freaking right now. They shot a shop owner at the edge of my neighborhood recently a robbery. Its not good the drug situation in houston.

Someone said earlier that they aren't reporting it so that "people" aren't emboldened to think that they can get away with looting. We all have seen how populations react differently to disasters, from Katrina, to Edward, to Andrew. this is not a surprise to anyone. niggers gonna nig, libshits gonna cover it up. that's all there is.

It makes sense but at the same time is sad because people will never know

:^)

Time to do another shot

wrong image AND a gag9 watermark
JUST

Neat.

WOW

where are you again? are you talking about hou or beaumont/pa?
update: another 10-15 inches possible tonight over there. like i said whites are the ones most in the most danger as always but im praying for nigger death
FLOOD-CHAN HEAR MY CRIES
also, back towards the brazos river: "maintenance issue" with sienna plantation levee. they're trying to sandbag it
Back in port arthur, they just showed video footage of the flooding at the port arthur shelter. it's muted so i assume there was a chimping negress screaming
dem crackas aint come save us!

I'm surprised more of the Cajun Navy or whatever hadn't left sooner seeing as they were mostly going to the niggest neighborhoods imaginable.

i swear to fuck this is the last time i doublepost
if you look at that picture you can see a barrier in the background. that water isn't nearly as high as the highway sign makes it look

Civic nationalists will get a real redpill, especially those that werent old enough to remember katrina. In times of disaster, racial lines are real. It's the same as in prison. people group together in the hardest of times by race and culture.

It was also many hours ago

Scanner in houston right now is all either white or black suspects but always in black clothing. Looting must be going on

I am in N/W Houston but I have also been talking about a friend in Orange (near there). I am currently monitoring Houston scanners not Orange

I mean my friend is near Orange. But I stopped monitoring that because he said he is too busy to keep going back and forth on text

HURRICANE WALLS NOW!

twitter.com/DerekWood7/status/902796941372915713
The Water Rises

lol Mauricevile reporting in

it's not that bad here

yeah i totally believe the spics stayed home and we've got a bunch of white people out there nigging

tell me the name of that breaking bad subdivision, if you remember it. curiousity might get the best of me someday

last doublepost this time fo'real imma change imma change
just heard on the stream 2 people are dead in the port arthur area already
kek it's only been like 4 hours of rain
i wonder if it's those 2
Reminder: These east-tx niggers had three day's notice and nonstop media coverage showing them what this storm can do

It's too close to my home and I prefer to exercise some discretion with opsec. It is basically roads that were laid out as if a subdivision with cul-de-sacs and a park and ponds, even got power lines and some lights, but was abandoned a long time ago because floodplains. No homes were built. Now the ponds are like all duckweed and green with shopping carts in it, trash everywhere, and so many meth baggies you would wonder if they are used, or if somebody was LOADING them there and got spooked and dumped them. It's fucked up

Oh the power lines and lights are so old they are not functional, lines sagging to ground etc. and it is not a large area. There is a neighborhood there that is quiet next to it but independent not some HOA bullshit like this was planned to be. The people there probably got flooded I think it's a flood area

waterdata.usgs.gov/tx/nwis/uv?cb_00054=on&cb_62615=on&cb_62615=on&format=gif_stats&site_no=08073000&period=&begin_date=2017-08-23&end_date=2017-08-30

ITS RAISING

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/902801130320691201
The Death Toll Rises

Does this mean the coast guard is going to get a budget increase?

A lot of people are going to die tonight.

Beaumont notwithstanding a lot of good white people in there

FLOOD-CHAN IS ANGERED BY YOUR WHITE CUCKING

and you fish from that shit?

Trump needs to do something to commemorate these volunteers once this mess is done. It will mostly be white people.

No people at all will die tonight. Niggers aren't people. I do hope everyone that could be in danger had the hindsight to take precaution.

110 now

It's for the novelty and exploration not for eating. God damn, that was a terrible discovery trust me

where did you see that?

opps my mistake. i was looking at the graph

You are out of touch and that is coming from Aussie's mouth.

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/902800551997571072

So, bottom line, has this been more or less destructive overall than a nuclear attack? Less flashy, certainly, but there's no blast radius on a mobile body of water.

if a nuke didnt release radiation then this flood is more damaging

Moreso probably. I think at this point a huge part of the town will need to be rebuilt.

I would rather live in texas now than to live in Detroit for the rest of my life.

A single nuclear bomb would have more psyops effect so would affect more change in society but this is more powerful in reality

A nuke should has come first to wipe Houston off the map, then Harvey to wash away the remainder. I am saying this as a Native Houstonian that wants to see all the niggers and spics gone.

Be sure to pack plenty of DEET.

I am lazing my current location to nuke this place clean and have been but it never happens.

Nigger mayor once again didn't evacuate when there was time.

kfdm.com/live

I think they were mostly there to troll.

news is reporting on muh celebrities who have donated to relief so far.
it's these pretty big numbers, until they get to the non-white celebs
none of whom donated more than 25K each
keep on cucking, white people

I feel like listening to the Orange scanner it used to be all whites in dispatch and responding, now it's just one negress in dispatch somewhere calling things out with no response. Just one address and number of adults and children in negress speak then another.

Orange is fucked

I'm listening to this and it's not nearly the same thing it was earlier

LEVEE AT PORT AUTHOR BROKEN.

not to mention how tiny port arthur is in comparison
people will cut the houstonigger mayor slack because he's a nigger
evacutating millions of people for something still offshore isn't realistic

Very fucking scary she just belts out addresses and numbers of adults in deistress and children in negress voice every FUCKING FIVE SECONDS no response. It used to be locals talking back and forth to rescue what is up?

f for port arthur

They've stopped rescuing for now. They already lost two boaters.

stream?

Would a military hover craft work?

Finally hearing something other than her

This is fucked up

I was thinking this earlier, but probably not. Too big, and would probably wreck on all the rubble and flotsam. No to mention they probably don't have a bunch of those just laying around.

This is heartbreaking holy shit.
Does anyone have the most current info on Addicks? I'm worried for my friends left behind.

I am nearish to there I think addicks is releasing at a high rate but controlled

supposadly there were construction crews dispatched to work against the flooding.

white people. i fucking knew it

To put it another way the army was confident it would be fine earlier and I have heard nothing else, I hear helicopters fly over sometimes, I am not that far from addicks (also not really close but not far)

I'm more worried about folk in Orange etc right now I have a friend there and what I am hearing is scary

addicks should be releasing 40k w/e units and then the north edge should be overflowing. south edge will overflow at 111

did i hear this right? boatcucks are fighting over who gets to use the boat?
these people are fucking useless to the white race, good riddance

Yeah, my entire family is down there, along with all my friends from high school.

Letting niggers die? I am alright with that

what about jet skis?

I'm not religious but as much as I can pray for you and you family etc, I am, that's an area with a lot of really good white people

what happens if it bursts?

You try and drive a jetski with a screaming 300pound sheboon sitting and shitting behind you.

no dumbass they lost two boaters
two white cucks with a suicidal negro savior complex

im guessing they ment that noigs were fighting who gets to get rescued

Pirates.

Jivin and twerkin while spouting out

Yep, luckily white people tend to live in the areas that are up high and have good drainage.

bad stuff

This was true for me in Houston but I still worry for my friend

kfdm.com/live

Do they have Spanish to fish translators on the ready?

This is already worse than Katrina.

btw thanks a million for waiting til we're 8 threads deep to link the Holla Forums stream, faggots

it was probably linked before but just as an unmarked stream with a ton of others

That's not live by the way.

it was linked 8 hours ago

It is live, the news-anchor has mentioned the time in the broadcast several times, and it matches clock.

sad to hear how many women are in the racecucking nigger rescuer cult

​Port Arthur is 49% nigger and the levee broke.

the levee didn't break that was some dumbass cajuncuck

Didn't know you could fast forward live shit. Time when opened was an hour early, but whatever.

kfdm.com/live

There's pictures from before the flood and the wall was compromised.

Yeah, the player is a little wonky, be sure to click on the "Live" button if you open the stream to be sure, if you pause the stream, click "Live" again to just back to real-time.

kfdm.com/live

The 2 that were lost, were they part of the Cajun Navy?

holy fuck niggers are dumb, i love these 911 calls

fuck the 911 calls, the volenteer dispatch is gold its in the stream

Did Orange scanner just say something about Martin Luther King blah blah?

Its so quiet in general

your trips demand answering

trips? damnit, i meant fucking quads. it's 5 am

I believe it was Martin Lutha Kangz Joonya

I think I heard it on
Orange County Public Safety but I'm not sure i was distracted with other shit.

It's total silence now spooky

I'm busy with this Holla Forums stream an user posted a bit above, so much to keep track on. This is like listening to some sort of movie or otherwise fiction, and yet this is actually happening. fuckin hell

Unknown people speaking on the channel trying to rescue or something cant make out what they said, Getting more active

More active now after so much silence

I wish there was more footage on the ground. I'd rather watch a livestream from a shelter than more of these talking heads and radar on every news stream.

Anything lulzworthy or just the usual "nigs tellin their address" as on this stream

Somebody in the parking lot of market basket. Cajun navy there

And these two things might be seperate. All of the sudden radio is working again after a several minutes of no radio wtf?

True. best I got is nigs begging on radio which feels like some sort of drama. good enough for me

Not nig shit but there is a nig dispatcher but she is doing her job

I think we are going to get a much better idea tomorrow when the cloud ceiling clears and they can get an aerial view.

I think shit is going to be fucked

borin, I'm hearing a bunch of addresses flowin in with situations (on porch, in attic, whatever).

the sun will be up in 2 hours

They're ded, m8.

Every animal knows to avoid a storm and instinctively prepare for survival yet niggers can't do it.

First light is in 2 hours. Actual sunrise in 2.5

Except he is white, I get your point though. I don't know but I hope he is okay. White family that is very young three children. Just moved there again

nigger's instinct is stopped when they're busier with eating dat chikun

nigga you keep saying this but it's no reason not to leave. your friend can't into logic

Nursing home rescue called off. Geezers are RIP.

F

Niggers are even lower than most beasts. Yet they are called "human" unironically.

Holy shit, were they flat out drowning?

how did these broke ass mudslimes afford that gigantic raft but can't buy a swimming lesson
that boat looks expensive as fuck

think i just heard a nig ask "where the hos at" kek

Yep, it goes like this:

jup he did
and he just did it again

dubs checked. fuckin nigger

also in this instance i guess it's a good thing "refugees" always seem to leave their women and children at home.
praise kek

Apparently. It's like crabs in a bucket! Did anyone archive the thread when it was going on?

Port Darfur is fucked i hope nigs cant swim.

i know why this has so many retweets without even looking

They can't.

NIGGER DROWNING ON LIVESTREAM

stranded in nig truck, water up high
shEEEIIIIIT

Oh my god my sides. This nigger.

OH FUCK CAN'T SWIM

bitch is dead

Feels like Darwin at work user

UH CAIN'T SWEUM

MAH CHURN

MONEY MOUNT RUNNIN

>LOOKS LIKE DA WATTA RISING MORE SHEEIT

fucking kek this is great. MAN CHURN, MAH KEEDZ.
MA CHARGA LITE

DAT MOFUCKIN WATTA BOTTLEJACKIN MAH TRUCK DEY MOFUCKIN JACKASSES GOTTA DUN RESCUE ME

All the rescuers are ignoring the dumb nigger on her truck swearing on the emergency channel. This is a good whitepill.

I think the nigger drowned.

nigger dead

Johnnita is kill

but what abaht her ==CHURN==

ffs i fucked up a fucking redtext.

the red cross shelter in port darfur is underwater

Fucking kek. Johnnita is alive for now

Always expecting white people to fix everything for them by default when they fuck up, and be this damn arrogant about it. Their "whitey" complex is seriously infuriating.

she gon get swept away

not trying to be edgy but:
PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE TONIGHT

Haven't checked in in a while, did user finish his Texas-chan fanart?

niggers aren't people

still alive
facebook.com/johnnita.gage.3

yell her gators are seen in the water in that area

they already are ambulances gave several emergency codes, at least one heart attack and one stroke

tell

Dem gators lyk da reel tayst uf fride chiken en oyr blud

what the fuck was the original version of that pic, then?

GO FUCK YOURSELVES

Fucking wew, nice find. What a dumb bitch.

if dubs then the leavy will break

Why?

You forgot drowning niggers too.

Product of a welfare society.

Fuck off by one.

You forgot the spics.

you forgot the one jew

i wonder now that texas got fucked by harvey and the next storm might fuck new orleans, will that put a dampener on the left vs right thing that was going on in america?
would be funny if a major disaster held of the civil war for another few years.

If HAARP works this could be some sort of pyramid scheme

other 2 parts

Hope more niggers are like this so they'll be a bunch of rye breads floating come daylight.

Why the fuck did she leave her kids home alone? Where are you going to go? Popeyes isn't open. There's literally no reason to be going anywhere.

I think it was actually a cargo ship and had no / minimal rescue facilities, but niggers can't into thinking.

Scanner traffic is all these old people, a paraplegic, wheel chair bound, roof collapses, etc.

I don't understand how anons keep missing the obvious fact that Harvey (Jimmy Stewart's 6-foot white rabbit) heralds the return of Unut/Wenet the swift one.

I-10 near Beaumont

From yesterday, right?

The water rises.

CNN Fake News just staged a driver driving into a ravine filled with water that the driver mistook for a road, just so their news anchor could save him! How convenient.

Interesting that Wenet's primary cult centre was Hermopolis Magna, the same place associated with Kek and the Ogdoad as well as Thoth/Hermes Trismegistus (Moon Man?).

The fuck weren't these nursing homes evacuated earlier?

Are the employees there, or did they abandon their charges?

Despicable.

Anyone have any good feeds this morning?

kfdm.com/live
Touring Beaumont/Port Arthur area

Holy fuck. Link and proof?

That and twitter. People are doxing themselves so you can see the homes people are begging for help to come too.

Anyway, THREAD THEME

rawstory.com/2017/08/watch-cnn-reporter-drops-mic-to-save-man-from-truck-being-swept-away-by-harvey-waters/

Do we have an alignment? Can we get more precise on where the storm landed? Where did it charge to Category 4?

Here's a better source.
mediaite.com/tv/watch-cnn-crew-rescues-texas-man-in-truck-being-swept-away-by-flood-waters/

Yeah try this instead, hard to find any links as it was only like an hour ago it happened, not even on CNN site that I could find.

Real genki grill you got there, shame she's a mochi muncher.

Now this is crisis acting!

It's just acting, since there are no non-actors participating.

Power plants releasing vast quantities of steam at just the right times contributed to making Harvey last longer, and rain more.

Meanwhile leftist shills complain about the president's wife shoes…

I guess they expected them to show up in a boat and hand carry worthless niggers from their dilapidated section 8 houses themselves.

Trump's tweet about a levee break in another county was full of leftists shaming him for it. Fuck warning people n sheeeeit.

This is why we keep winning.

i can't believe this shit

how the fuck did she not die did her fucking hurricane prayer ward off the gators

Fake as shit.

basking in the sunlight? Gators are more active during the night

I can't say I approve from a eugenic standpoint, but the guy is obviously a hero

Nah, it was the nigger smell. Not even aligators can stand that.

The storm seems to have made its initial landfall at Port Aransas, which is located on an island just in front of Corpus Christi Bay -

google.ie/maps/place/Port Aransas, TX, USA/@27.8442075,-97.4527035,10z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x8669ab4336dbcf1b:0x812934d3cbc07a2d!8m2!3d27.8339158!4d-97.0610994

The point that aligns with Hermopolis Magna at 27.7756 ° N is remarkably close by, at Allen Elementary School (Thoth is of course the god of learning…) , which is just inland from the headland jutting out into Corpus Christi Bay, the first part of the mainland the hurricane would have hit after passing over the island.

mapasamerica.dices.net/usa/map-Texas-Allen-School-615707

*or rather I should say one of the first parts of the mainland, since it would have reaced Ingleside earlier, presumably.

Has anyone even begun to think about how many niggers are going to be shipped to white regions of north Texas and America because of this?
Nigger deaths are great and all but the aftermath is gonna be far worse than Katrina simply due to the amount of damage done over such a large region. Most of this is spic/nigger territory and the white regions are probably last on the list for help. Where the fuck are all these washed up but unfortunately breathing niggers going to be sent?

Complete fabrication

Except our attitude towards this shit is much different in current year +2. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll all flee to Jew York and Commiefornia and they can have them.

Damn. Time to dig. Sorry for kikepedia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27th_parallel_north

Good luck finding a home, Jews are buying up all the homes and apartments in NYC and NJC

I don't know man, I'm just worried. It's bad enough kikes are settling sandniggers in white rural areas, I don't want to see them get flooded with the shitskins from east Texas too.

today

look at the number of reports in port arthur
houstonharveyrescue.com/rescuesindex.php

They will just drop them into a close by swing states for a tactical Democrat vote block.

What is the closest swing state near Eastern Texas? Florida?

Don't forget down ballot areas.

I hope so.
I can't stay where I'm at if we get flooded the way we did with Katrina. The spics are bad enough fucking up the politics but a bunch of welfare sucking coons would put me over the edge with all the accompanying pity propaganda about "dem poor black peepol, dey so sad, now let them do whatever they want." I've always said this city needed to be nuked but a Nig-bomb wasn't what I meant

Yea, they did that after Katrina. I think in thread 1,2,3 there was some discussion on it. I can't remember which one.

I found an interesting excerpt in this book. The reference to "Isis suckling Horus" would be a reference to the solar eclipse, no?

Then don't pray for happenings if you can't accept the repercussions.

Amen.

Checked

I didn't say I don't accept this I'm just saying niggers and spics go to Jew York, Jew York spic transplants will move down south to areas like Miami or Atlanta because they is not enough space

How should trump congratulate/reward the rescuers/volunteers?

something has to give in JYC, Jews will not bulge there isn't any whites there expect Staten Island, Upstate and long island sage for double posting

Good, let them show the world how out of touch they are.

They're creating the perfect storm. All we need is to have the car driver to be found innocent, and the "alt right" to lay low.

The Commies who would then be seen to be out of touch would Riot, with no conservative groups or individuals to make the conservatives look bad.

sounds like a good way to hydrolock a lot of trucks.

streamer is awake again

Not just Houston but any high density you should be especially wary when a disaster or shtf hits

This disaster is Trump's Crowning moment.The Media is saying he has done a swell job. Trump could use this disaster to ignite an infrastructure renaissance.

Our Infrastructure has gotten to the point that we would need trump or a president, in general, to focus exclusively on the infrastructure 24/7 to get it anywhere near up to snuff.

Remember Trump ran on rebuilding failing infrastructure. There is no way he won't be able to fly stuff through with the level of devastation witnessed it would be political suicide this close to the election.

what did we do to deserve such a happening

rip lil doggos

who is measuring this and why didn't they just let them out

He looked so tranquil. He decided to finally end it all, and the asshole CNN reporter interrupted the obvious suicide. Not very progressive tbhfam.

FBI building is in Houston too. Imagine the evidence rooms for local police departments as well. There goes rape kits for niggers yet to be caught.

These civilian "rescue" crews are a catastrophe unto themselves.

They've no training. This is why you have to prep and take care of yourself. Relying on others outside of your immediate family and close community is a mistake.

How many landfalls is Harvey at now?

They're telling people to blow past roadblocks and have had two missing boats at least.

OH nooo that sucksss.

NAT GUARD
BLACK ZONE

NATIONAL GUARD DECLARED BLACK ZONE AT CHEMICAL PLANT
All rescuers are ordered to evacuate the Port Aurther area due to chemical plant imminent explosion.

chemical plant is about to blow

source?

comms on stream

do you have a better stream?

*Port Arthur, sorry not a Texan.
Not sure which specifically, there are like 5 in the area according to comms. They are advising the whole area to be cleared.

+1 the autist runing the Holla Forums stream can't into Jeff

Arkema plant is the supposed center

unconfirmed

apparently suffered damages yesterday and most likely to blow. rolling

www.chron.com/news/houston-weather/hurricaneharvey/article/Arkema-chemical-plant-faces-explosion-risk-after-12159448.php

LET'S GOOOOOOOO

Damn I was hoping she died. What a vile twat.

SPECIFIC PLANT CONFIRMED ON COMMS
Arkema Chemical Plant in Crosby is at risk of imminent explosion, Black Zone declared by National Guard.

Waiting on Coast Guard/National Guard confirm

This sounds really fucking serious. Anyone have more information about what code black means in this situation? Jewgle is coughing up stuff about a TV series and other random shit.

MUH DIK MUH DIK MUH DIK MUH DIK LET'S GO KEK, LET'S SHOW THESE DINDUS WHAT CHAOS TRULY IS MUH DIK MUH DIK MUH DIK MUH DIK

port arthur chemical plant is not at risk of explosion, just the one is crosby

CODE BLACK IS ALMOST UNIVERSALLY A MASS CASUALTY SITUATION.

WE WUZ BLACK ZONE N SHEIT

Sorry for jumping in early. ;-;

ACTUAL CONFIRMATION of CODE BLACK is in CROSBY
Comms admins got it wrong initially, the random nigger was right.

Stream??? I just got here

​Crosby, TX Arkema chemical plant a 5 mile Explosion.

HOWEVER, UPON FURTHER READING, POSSIBLY IMMINENT "WE WUZ BOMBZ N SHEEEIT" INDICATOR

1.5 mi radius of Crosby plant has been evacuated, confirmed by Crosby Fire Department over comms

NO SURVIVORS
CODE BLACK
REMOVE NIGNOGS

FIFY

I didn't know turtles could make sounds like that.

radius expanded to 3 miles, explosion has occurred, insignificant apperently

Well shit. It's really fucking happening.

The plant is just outside of Houston metro. Baytown and Galveston are downwind.

Insignificant in what sense? No toxic gases released?

They said there were organic peroxides which could combust. I think the danger is more the chemicals getting into the water.

Did the happening happen or no?

Praise Sobek
#notallcrocs

Fucking niggers threatening to sue rescue workers if their little shit dies.

lol just let them drown. It's so simple.

Lordy Jesus sum body else is gonna pay

Checked.
These dubs can't be denied, what was the original photo?

SOMETHING FUCKING EXPLODE

What's your source? I'm not seeing much. If it's just a tank of combustibles like this
then the 3 mi evac radius seems excessive.

Checked.

I say we give them kind words and encouragement. Their bungling is slowing down the rescue efforts in shitty neighborhoods.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/29/texas-chemical-plant-in-critical-condition-raising-possibility-of-explosion/?utm_term=.7105e1e22536

at least if they leave Texas then Texas won't turn blue

fuck electoral politics though

That could get nasty. Peroxides aren't friendly chemicals.

A bit more on Twatter. I see no indication the explosion has happened yet. If it's a few days away Houston could find itself downwind of the plant.

Don't forget a certain irrelevant douche with an inflatable ego…

Even if the chemical plant doesn't blow there's tons of toxic chemicals leaking out and fucking up the water table from the chemical plant. People not in boats are gonna get all kinds of cancers if they don't already have new aids strains from shit water they're currently swimming [drowning] in.

What the fuck did Houston do to receive the wrath of God like this?!

I don't know, but I do know that God isn't done with Houston yet.

i can't even work up the energy to get salty and this kind of shit anymore, its just so tiring

Israelis en route. Look for a group called IsraAID to be setting up in Houston according to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. jta.org/2017/08/29/news-opinion/united-states/houston-jewish-community-ravaged-by-harveys-torrential-rains

That zello chat is turning in to a clusterfuck

Gas leaks are becoming a problem.

DukeNukemDrivingInACarForTheFirstTime.jpg

GAS GAS GAS

A fire in the middle of a flood is just humorous to me.

Can we get a tornado as well please?

Levee about to break somewhere. Also guy with a callsign of "rice cracker" which I found humorous.

rolling for an earthquake

I'm giddy at the thought of that exploding. Whites get the fuck out of there, it's gonna happen.

There's a level 4 virus lab in Galveston on the coast as well. If they run out of fuel the negative pressure pumps will fail and the shit can get out.

CHEM PLANT EXPLOSION 'CANT BE STOPPED'
cnbc.com/2017/08/30/arkema-ceo-no-way-to-potentially-stop-an-explosion.html
archive.is/Fwobl

Flood is not a covered cause of loss on a homeowner's insurance policy.

People could be burning their homes in order for their insurance to pay for the damages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galveston_National_Laboratory

checked, viral habbening confirmed.

Just read about it. Designed to be above 100 year flood plain… fucking fantastic.

12,000 square foot bioterrorism research lab. That means they have the good shit.

Would not be surprised if the government has to get in there before it goes under.

I hope there's smallpox.

weaponized ebola

Didn't notice the dubs.
Ebola-Chan we need you!

The water rises…

Definitely something weaponized is in there.

Supposedly only CDC can have it in the US. Then again who knows if they secretly have it. They usually have hemorrhagic fevers, anthrax, and all the good stuff.

Who is this fuck?

I am going to be shocked if the death toll is under 1,000. There are hundreds of thousands of idiots that were in the path of this. They are going to be finding people drowned in houses, attics and cars for weeks.

Katrina was around 1800.

Buckle up. We're about to go Viral.

I hope there's love.

meant to spoiler

2 million trapped in the flood zones according to previous posters.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to go into the attic instead of on to the roof?

nigs gon nog

about 85 IQ on average.

For people who say axe so much, they sure don't think to bring one.

Yeah, I saw that posted yesterday

I know! Thats where I came up with the 1,000 number.

Have you been listening to the scanner streams? There are complete idiots out there. Guarenteed they are going to find people that climbed into washing machines or refrigerators because they thought the door seal would keep the water out.

Kek
Underrated ya fucking comedian

Reminder that the left is our enemy and want all of us dead.

TopKek!

Is that a orangatang hanging off the top the freezer? Look at that arm hair.

There's no shelter on a roof. The smart thing to do would be cut a hole so you can climb out of the attic when you hear people, and stay inside the rest of the time.

Last I heard they'd only had 17 or 18 deaths, what's the current toll?

So what would your call sign be?

Are you fucking retarded user?

Smarter than getting up on the roof during a hurricane?

I laffed

Press conference happening now with the JUST hair official. KHOU11 stream.

HAHAHAHA NO

I really hope people don't believe this.

Any counterargument, or no?

That was just a bird lad.

All this guy does is blow things out of proportion. His over-inflated opinion of himself always leads this pompous airbag to making some stupid comment.

admin on stream is a tranny named emily be warned its cancer

lmao

I just… I really couldn't resist

DIABETUS

Don't forget about the nuclear plant which has been evacuated, its supposed to have its cooling pond flooded with the river, it needs power to keep the cooling pumps running even when powered down. Diesel generators at the plant can keep the cooling running for a few days.

youtu.be/eU6R9gC_u_A

miningawareness.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/hurricane-harvey-targets-south-texas-nuclear-power-station-with-high-dam-failure-vulnerability/

pscp.tv/w/1MYxNXXwZyLGw

Trapped dindu

Nvm, evacuation seems to be a rumor. None the less something to be watched closely.

God damn this is a stupid nigger.

It's technically true. Steam will eventually come back down in the form of rain. On a usual summer in Houston, the amount of humidity coming in from the gulf would dwarf any steam being produced. It's not going to be the tipping point when there's already a tropical storm dumping rain. It's a funny troll though.

(had another thought)
If you close the lid you have a genuine nigger submarine.

CHEMICAL PLANT EXPLODE NOW YOU FUCK

It's not a troll, and you can see the same fast releases of steam on radar in the gulf. Did you not watch the whole video?

Most advanced submarine ever captained by a nigger and it was still a whitey who invented it!

If you took the volume of every factory in Houston, and declared it to be water, it wouldn't raise the water level by a micrometer. Under normal circumstances, it wouldn't even produce rain. There's already rain coming down, so it comes back down too.

man like 90% of things are open and normal in my houstonigger neighborhood. went to work a bit yesterday and full day today

It's not the volumes of the factories themselves though, I never claimed it to be. I repeat, did you not watch the video?

Hold on, let me just stop my day to watch 30 minutes of pure autism some user told me to watch

If you're gonna try to argue against the video, then at least fucking watch it, faggot.

2 niggers drowned today, TODAY. This afternoon! jesus christ niggers are dumb

I watched most of it. I sincerely doubt that there is some conspiracy, let alone the infrastructure to boil millions upon millions of gallons of water in order to strengthen storms which cause massive infrastructure damage. The energy alone required for such an operation is unfathomable.

Nice!

Neck yourself, retard.

10 people wanted for questioning in looting/shooting incident in broad daylight yesterday
i wonder who could be behin–

What a coincidence, both of you just happen to use the term conspiracy, and claim that no such thing could be possible. How convincing.

Anyways, on the claim that it requires a lot of energy to make so much steam. Of course it takes a lot of energy, that's why it's done at power plants, where they have a ready source of heat generation, as well as an excuse to use that heat on water for cooling.

shieeet

Fuck off with the derailing shit. Just like the food poster a thread or two ago.

Your assertion is that these places are essentially boiling billions of gallons of water of the course of a few days.

The energy required would be insane. How do you suggest they are doing it?

steamfags are the new pipefags
let it happen

Maybe they are using a giant metal pot?

Have any niggers gone on TV to say, "Donald Trump doesn't care about black people" yet?

whats fascinating to me, that I was completely unaware of until a thread a week or so ago, is that nuclear power is all about steam generation. the rods super heat the water that moves turbines that generate electricity. I always thought it was so much more complex than that.

this, copper boiling pots with crystal-based nookilar fission technology
wake up sheeple

They have secret nazi technology. Remember? Their ovens could incinerate thousands of bodies in one day.

The original video I posted was entirely on topic, but people are trying to argue against it, refusing to actually watch the video.

They're using WSAC(Wet Surface Air Coolers) that get heat from the power plant's normal operation to generate steam in vast quantities.

It's the same for most forms of power plants, just generating heat, using that to make steam, and turning generators with that. Makes them perfect places to generate clouds.

Did someone say PIPES?!

Anyone who eats sweet potatoes with red onions and feta needs to fucking off themselves immediately(USER WAS FORCE FED SWEET POTATOES UNTIL HE CHOKED AND DIED FOR DERAILING THE THREAD)

NUKES DON'T REAL

Nice shop

Lets just do some math here user. To boil into steam a gallon of water, assuming temp is 20 degrees C, requires 9819 KJ. The Palo Verde nuclear power plant in Arizona has three reactors and has the largest combined electricity generating capacity of about 3,937 MW per hour, or 3937000KW, or the capacity to boil a mere 401 gallons per hour. Now, one inch of rain falling over an area of one square mile is equal to 17.4 million gallons. Of course we are dealing with some 54 inches here so that makes it 939.6 million gallons of water.

Now perhaps you have some understanding required to understand what an undertaking it would be to manually fuel a hurricane.

I have the weirdest sense of dijon mustard right now

Okay. What kind of energy output are they said to produce?

What's going to be the death toll after it's all said and done, realistically?

Bullshit.

I guess you're just choosing to not watch any of the linked videos then? There are thousands of power plants across the US, and loads in other countries in the Caribbean.

Looks like you're having some reading comprehension problems there user, WSAC are just where steam is released, not what generates the heat in the first place.

a lot of places are still totally underwater so I'd say it's going to go up a bit as the water recedes and they discover bodies. So, I'd estimate 25 - 30?? It's at 22 now.
Considering how many people are in the area it's astonishing how few died. It makes the storm that much more expensive honestly

real potatoes to the rescue

That picture is not accurate. The fire/smoke goes through the rods, and the water is on the outside.

how """"few"""" died. They are keeping quiet for a reason. Want to avoid panic.

Depends who counting.

I'm pretty sure you're retarded user.

now THIS is what I call solanum tuberosum

I guess you're retarded too, since you're just refusing to even look at any of the evidence posted, and just keep making baseless assertions.

Are the reservoirs going to burst or not?

Some are compromised. Addicks had a weaken area that they were trying to save, but who knows.

ayy lmao

Your ship is the Mondor, and it is broken.

That's the steering flap you nigger. I fucking dare you to stick your hand near that prop while it's running.

I guess you don't have the capacity to actually argue your beliefs yourself.
If every power plant in the US released water vapor in the same place at the same time it would not have the capacity to generate a large storm, let alone a hurricane.
So what, do they contain it and carry it there in a boat then?

Either way. Tell me how much energy we are talking here and how many GPH they are supposedly turning to vapor.

He's right the scallions and spring onions are god-tier onions

My friends south of Addicks say their neighborhood is dry.

Are we shitposting until the chemical plant blows?

i dont think so because they keep doing controlled releases. so there's no dramatic niggerdeath flood but the existing floodwaters will be slow to recede in those areas. it's a sleepy happening tbh

probably sage. Unless you refresh the page new posts will show email protection.

Read that as rabbis. Made for a much better image.

your math is off because one kj equals .00028kwh you just divided kw by kj there. so by your reasoning applied properly it takes 2.75 kwh to boil a gallon. so roughly 1.5 million gallons per hour could be boiled by that arizona nuclear plant

I hated niggers ever since I saw my first one in elementary school because he was dipping the school pizza in copious amounts of ketchup. There's already plenty of tomato on it stupid coon REEEEEEEEE Between that, his black skin, low intelligence, and excessive sweating, I knew there had to be something wrong with them.

Till chemical plant blows AND people start going vigilante on the looters SOON BROTHERS. Am hearing reports through my wife's friends it is getting interesting in West Houston around Briar Forest- people are getting and something about a gunfight out in Katy off Westheimer and Peek Rd. ? Late to the thread so dunno if this has been discussed or debunked yet.

Just got back online after Harvey, fucker flooded the floor an inch and spent most of this pulling up soggy nasty ass carpet. Other then that NWside best side, all the waters soaking up and drained off more or less.

Far as I know basically east and south side are flooded to FUCK and beyond, the only thing keeping chimpouts is a hardcore police and military presence along with alot of armed white people. Some fuckwits actually drove a CAR into a jewelery store with those big ass glass walls on front to display goods just to give you an idea of whats going under the radar. Been clamped down though.

Northwest side is pretty much clear of water and it's drained off about completely and the sun is baking things. Unless they don't manage to keep the reservoirs from breaking this is on the down hill for Houston. My side of town is basically an armed milita at this point unoffically helping the cops which are EVERYWHERE because they know whats going to happen if they leave right now.

So what the fuck I miss here faggots?

Can put that on cops doing their jobs for once and being out in force bolstered by the national guard and the fucking marines. Niggers too scared of doing shit in the open because between that and every white guy still in his house and armed there's no good shit to steal easy. Seriously the cops are not fucking around you piss them off it's straight into a jailcell right now and you're let out when they feel like it.

More math

1 square meter of earth near the tropics receives roughly (lower the farther you get from the equator, higher the closer you get) 1000W/h or 1kW/h of energy at noon time intensity.

A square kilometer has 1,000,000 square meters in it (1000m x 1000m). Thus receives 1,000,000 kW/h at noon.

1,000,000 kW/h is a big number so lets put it into a form where we can compare it to nuclear power production. A MW is 1000x larger than a kW so if we divide 1,000,000 by 1,000 we are back at 1,000 but this time it is 1,000 MW/h

Thus we can conclude that 1 square kilometer recieves 1,000 MW/h of solar energy during noon time.

The gulf of Mexico is 1,600,000 square kilometers. So it recieves 1,600,000,000 MW/h worth of energy at noon.

Now these numbers are getting big again so lets go by another factor of 1000 to the Giga prefix. We come out with 1,600,000 GW/h.

Again this is for an hour at noon, so we can say that the Gulf of Mexico receives 1,600,000 GW/h of energy every day between 11:30am and 12:30am.

The total energy production capability of the USA in 2013 was 996 GW/h

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW WHY WE THINK YOU ARE RETARDED AND WE ARE NOT WASTING OUR TIME WATCHING YOUR STUPID CONSPIRACY BULLSHIT

Niggers did loot a gun store in that area.

Chemical plant is in imminent danger of exploding. Get out user.

You are correct user, my mistake.

The alligators will take care of the dead

It's looters, they call them in and try to kill them/steal their boats.

but that's would be if all power generated by the reactor was diverted to boiling water. which would be retarded

So the ocean can do webm related then? Just cause massive increase in cloud density over land?

I'm arguing them right now nigger.
You can claim that, but where's your evidence?
You're a special kind of stupid.

Exactly, and there are thousands of plants like it in the US

That's right, it fucking would. The steam generated is from cooling shit that is very hot.

No retard, I looked at the specs for WSAC.

A typical WSAC unit would take 15 hrs to evaporate enough water to cover 1 sq mile with 12 in of water.

Seems like it might work except the effected area is around 3 million square miles.

So you'd need ~3 million standard WSAC and the heat output of 3 million industrial generators to flood a few niggers out of their homes.

Is this bait? This nigger can't seriously be this retarded.

(trips)

OMG we have been replaced?
Say it aint so user

I thinks its a shill trying to derail.

*think

This pipefag is going to side with the
THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE AND EVEN RETARDED TO PROPOSE SUCH NONSENSE
as any amount of human generated steam could make a hurrycane.
Good I officially threw my hat in the ring.

You bear the burdon of proof my friend, I am trying to understand the mathematics behind your claim to humor myself. Even with anons correction, assuming every power plant in the gulf was as powerful as the one in Nevada, and they used all energy generated at peak capacity operating 24 hours a day, the effect to the whether would not be significant.
I was clearly mocking you. Autism.

Nigger that's how they generate power, boiling water to drive generators.

You're forgetting the most important component here, time. These power plants can run for weeks, and there are thousands of them.

I am 100% serious, and I'm just proving my arguments for why the vid in this post is not bullshit. I was asked for evidence, I provided.

I'm providing you with video evidence, and you're saying "no, give me the exact calculations using specific tech details of thousands of US power plants"

did we just invent unlimited energy? how many gallons of water are actually boiled by the rods compared to how much water can be boiled by the electricity created by the boiling of the rods…..hope you like steam lads

Skimmed over it and read it that way too. Why in the fuck are two rabbis standing on his porch? kek

sweet potatoes of iminent death

No, I'm asking simple questions like how much energy are we talking to convert X amount of water into Y amount of steam. I want to know your calculations.

If you don't have a respons to this post you need to fuck off

For the autist on my side do a quick calculation of how much heat is delivered by the sun to the gulf of spics.
At mid day you can get 300btu/ft^2 per hour. I predict one hour is more and a years worth of power generation in the USA.

It's already been done

Oh look, Houston just happens to have loads of power plants right under that spot that has a sudden spike in cloud density, courtesy of this map eia.gov/state/maps.php

Correlation is not an argument. I'm waiting for my numbers user. Give me the numbers.

I suspect this is just some shit that you know not all that much about and just bought into because of some well constructed videos. Prove me wrong.

MY GOD CLOUDS DURING A HURRICANE

sciencefag press conference coming in 90 mins if anons can pace their autism until then

holy shit that is fishy

The problem is that there's no real recorded data on values for "X" and "Y", some plants list that they can do 80k gallons a minute, some list other values, but none really say how much they actually put out a day, and none really give data on how much heat the plant generates. If you happen to have these kinds of figures, by all means, provide them.

Please user, provide even a slightly probable event that could cause such a large increase in cloud density right over an area with power plants like in this webm that is even remotely natural.

My friend ended up having to be rescued by boat. He's in a shelter but is moving to higher ground again because they are opening the dams. It sounds like he is going to pretty much lose everything. I already wired him some money but its unsure when he will be able to pick it up.

So do you have a reply to my math showing how the ammount of energy the gulf recieves completely dwarfs the total output of the US by a factor of 1000 or are you going to keep bullshitting?

so they just interviewed a guy who flooded, got boatfagged, and has since returned to his home.
he toured the house and said that as water poured in the refrigerator started drifting across the floor and "shooting out ice cubes".
he said he shut the circuitbreaker off at that point because he didn't want to "electrify the water"
is that even a thing that can happen from the electricity in a house? we're not talking about downed powerlines here…

Only for an instant, it would trigger the circuit breaker after coming in contact with the water, but for a brief moment in a localized area I imagine it could cause a shock.

You serious?

There's really no substantial difference between powerlines in the sky vs powerlines in your wall.

Ok, that's 13200MW per hour of heat energy dissipated. which ones are these?

Except for a huge difference in voltage and current capacity

Alright boys, I just got in. What's happening? I'm seeing yall post about a chemical plant exploding, talking about death tolls, and I just tuned into the stream

Any gator sightings on stream yet?

I mean, dead is dead. Your corpse isn't going to care.

Most large scale power plants are about 30% efficient so you can multiply their rated electrical output by two to get their dissapated waste energy.

Nigger you're trying to compare energy spread out over a large area and not focused, to energy focused in a small area in every power plant in the US. And I'm not saying that power plants are the sole source of clouds either, just that they do demonstrably have an effect.

>>>/reddit/

I'm skeptical. I lived through "Super Storm Sandy" and when the water got to a certain height the power company turned off the power to the whole neighborhood. Are Texan power employees so stupid they left the power on as areas flooded? I doubt it, but it's possible. I still don't think the fridge story is true though.

youtu.be/BfE6blMxfT0?t=120

Just gonna leave that here. Anyone who thinks man cannot into weather manipulation in Current Year + 2 is an ignorant imbecile and will be laughed at by future generations just as you are now laughing at the boomers for being ignorant fucks.

The steamnigger was posting his vid shit in the other threads. Someone finally responded in this one and look how it set him off. Let this be a lesson.

W/h does not have units of energy. A watt already has the "per unit time" built into it. I think you mean W•h since I get the same answer as you, 1600000 GW•h for 1 h of pure sunshine (no clouds) over the entire Gulf of Mexico. Humans can't hope to touch that shit and steamnigger is really a nigger.

t. unitfag

Good to hear confirmation that armed whites are suppressing the chimpouts. The media of course won't paint this to be the case at all but you should be able to avoid a Katrina level aftermath if you keep this up.

They're estimating Addicks won't fall below 103 ft until mid-September. You still have a ways to go but things should improve from here on out unless the tropical storm scheduled to form in the Gulf next week moves your way. Then you're fucked.

You should have stayed in school user. This is embarrassing.

You should have stayed in school user. This is embarrassing.

I personally haven't posted anything in the other Harvey threads.

Congrats on being excited enough to doublepost on your first post in the thread.

Oh my. Nature really does hate niggers.

wht the hell would you leave the power on in your house during flooding in the first place?

there is a chemical plant that requires constant refridgeration but the generators flooded. if the chemicals are not refridgerated they become unstable. the CEO has said the plant could explode in a few days.
that is to say nothing of the chemicals simply leeching into the water.
the area has been evacuated and we're waiting for the kaboom

Not to mention the channel that I linked when I first posted in this thread had predicted that when Harvey made landfall, it would have the sudden bursts of cloud density(as seen in the webm here )
, created by power plants youtu.be/Oqi4dCnrJAc

stop you are going to excite my autism

Cottonmouths for cottonpickers

I don't think that is being disputed, it is the method of releasing steam in order to do so that is raising questions.

I didn't get flooded because my house was the highest on the street. I watched ducks swim down the street in front of my house before the power company shut it down. I was prepped with food, water, batteries, battery lights and radios, shotguns, ammo, and I had all important papers in waterproof bags. I could cook too because gas stove. If the water got like TX I'd have turned off the electric and gas mains.

0/10 for failing to get cute duck pictures

Sorry for not being exact, I just paid attention in public school unlike steam nigger.

Good point about the energy needing to be focused. I figured you would need a 100 mile by 100 mile square to have the power density of the largest power plant in the US including all of its electrical output + waste heat.

And I guess the real proof that you are right is that thunderstorms never EVER form over the gulf because the energy is spread out over such a large area.

It's right in the embeds in these posts

as well as in the video in this post

EAST LIVINGSTON user HERE

IF THERE ARE ANY BOATFAGS IN THE AREA I NEED A SEARCH AND RESCUE ASAP, ONE MIA - POSSIBLE CASUALTY

Dude, get the fuck outta' dodge there's a chemical plant that's going to explode.

nigger i hope you're joke
but if you're not
go post this in the praise kek stream

(checked)
Nigger I'm an hour away from Port Arthur

Not joke, I've been posting in that chat all day and night. I need some boatfags to come help me find my Trump sign, it done floated off.

RIP
Get comfy for chemical plant zone.

Nigger the explosion will poison the whole atmosphere around there. It's a fucking chemical plant.

(checked)
well fug guess I gotta nigger rig me up a gas mask

They got into Jay'quarious' stash.

Post pics nigger

Gas masks have their limit of what they can filter, and how much. You're still screwed if you are near that chemical plant because of the concentration, and the different kinds of chemicals. Unless you have a fucking spacesuit you need to get out of there.

LEAVE

Space Suits don't protect against radiation.

deleis

(checked)
Oh shit it's you again.
What changed from last night?
You seemed to be eager to get the fuck out of dodge.
You're not in the NG black zone are you?
Prayers user

You will probably be fine user. A wet bandana/towel across your nose/mouth should be enough to protect you against any airborne contaminants. Additionally, the raid and floodwaters will work to cleanse the area. People are overreacting, you should get some video footage of the plant when it blows.

fire ants already rebuilding, so inspiring

Flood waters are filled with gas and chemicals. Holy shit.

That's a bivouac, it's basically a colony or in this case a raft made out of living ants. It's how they survive massive rains like this.

SPACEMONKEY

WAIT
IT'S IN CROSBY, NOT PORT ARTHUR

IT'S EVEN CLOSER THAN PORT ARTHUR

The bridges close to my house are already receding so I thought I'd be able to go to work tomorrow but if that plant explodes I'm hopping onto 59 and getting the fuck outta here

It's going to explode r-right?

Nigger. Nobody is going to work for weeks.

Where the fuck do you work to where it will be open tomorrow

THE CEO OF THE PLANT SAID THERE'S NOTHING TO DO TO STOP EXPLOSION FROM HAPPENING.
LEAVE
LEAVE
LEAVE
LEAVE

This video reminds how awesome steam engines look and function. Burning wood/coal is suppose to bad, so why we don't put a nuclear rod in our steam engine?

too late for mine

My hometown was destroyed by resettlement of hurricane Katrina niggers. When hurricane Katrina hit the population of New Orleans was only 1 million people and most of the other areas hit were white. With hurricane Harvey Houston alone is over 2 million people.

The population of Southern Texas coming soon to a town near you. It's going to suck.

With any luck, ICE will be sniping illegals that apply for aid. Help em out with a one-way ticket home.

maybe the leeched chemicals already got to user's brain… it's probably for the best that the explosion take him

user, get us some fucking video of the plant exploding. Stop being a nigger and make this thread the best Harvey thread yet.

CONFIRMED LAUNCH OF V2

I have friends in La Porte that need to leave too. Seriously, how can you come here and be so silly about happenings We'll need every white user for our future wars.

Won't say where exactly I work for reasons but they literally called me this morning wondering if I was alright because I was supposed to be there at nine. Both bridges by me are out, but the water is receding. I hope they get some sense and close for a while but they won't.

I don't live in Port Arthur. If I did I'd go full Stalker and film it but if I'm leaving my house it's because I'm getting the fuck out of here completely.

So chemical, aids and gator infested water is a thing now?

Can't wait for the AIDS-delivery homing-missile swarm of the mosquito breakouts, too.

Only if you meme it.

Port Arthur is fine, it's Crosby that'll blow.
user IF YOU DON'T LEAVE YOU'LL HAVE THE EQUIVALENT OF A SMALL A BOMB OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR

Concentrated meme beam of spectacular energies.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_City_disaster
The Texas City disaster was an industrial accident that occurred April 16, 1947, in the Port of Texas City. It was the deadliest industrial accident in U.S. history, and one of the largest non-nuclear explosions. Originating with a mid-morning fire on board the French-registered vessel SS Grandcamp (docked in the port), her cargo of approximately 2,200 tons (approximately 2,100 metric tons) of ammonium nitrate detonated,[1] with the initial blast and subsequent chain-reaction of further fires and explosions in other ships and nearby oil-storage facilities. It killed at least 581 people, including all but one member of the Texas City fire department.[2]

DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH THIS SHIT

We're memeing too hard

You guys aren't seeing the big picture.

This destruction of one of the last major industrial cities remaining post Rust-Belt is the stimulus the US economy needs. :^)

one off fuuuuuuuuuu

THE POOL SHOULD'VE STAYED CLOSED

pls livestream user-kun. Let's see that explosion. Also fuck this autist trying to sage an happening thread and reacting as if he's fresh off the boat.

Welcome to Holla Forums

Yeah I'm losing my shit, but I'm far from new. And sah-gay in the email field won't affect the most pph thread on this board.

ahhhhhhhh

why not?

Get the fuck out new fag.

I was curious what the plant was producing in Texas. My finds include:

Crosby, Texas production plant

The Crosby, TX plant produces liquid organic peroxides that are used primarily in the production of plastic resins, polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC and polyester reinforced fiberglass, and acrylic resins.

Many consumer products that we use everyday, ranging from automobiles and food packaging, to health and cleaning products, owe their beginnings to organic peroxides. Here are some examples:

Solid surface countertops
Acrylic-based paints and coatings for automotive, industrial and architectural applications
Key components in the enhancement of hoses, gaskets, and headlights assemblies for the automotive industry
Expandable polystyrene cups and plates
PVC for pipes, packaging, siding

Searching for liquid organic peroxides brings up in jewgle:

The main hazard related to organic peroxides are their fire and explosion hazards. Organic peroxides may also be toxic or corrosive. Depending on the material, route of exposure (inhalation, eye or skin contact, or swallowing) and dose or amount of exposure, they could harm the body. Corrosive organic peroxides can also attack and destroy metals.

It is the double oxygen of the "peroxy" group that makes organic peroxides both useful and hazardous. The peroxy group is chemically unstable. It can easily decompose, giving off heat at a rate that increases as the temperature rises. Many organic peroxides give off flammable vapours when they decompose. These vapours can easily catch fire.

TL;DR this stuff makes a big boom and a lot of shrapnel, and can cause corrosion to skin and metal. basically, it goes big and takes out a chunk of the city in a dangerous cloud. DO NOT BE IN THIS AT ALL.

GET OUT NOW

Copy/paste this next thread so we can know what to expect from a plant boom.

Sources from health sites and Arkema Industries themselves:
http:// www. arkema-americas.com/en/arkema-americas/united-states/crosby-tx/
https:// www. ccohs.ca/oshanswers/chemicals/organic/organic_peroxide.html

How do you know if spics and nogs will leave and not whites and (((whites)))? When Andrew hit Jews left temporary and whites permanently left Miami in the aftermath

We need to meme harder.

This cianigger is just trying to get you out of your house so he can plant microphones/cameras in your light sockets.

Phonetically sounds like sah-gay, not sage. It's Japanese meaning "to lower" (the post count) its not a downvote.

Eat shit nigger.

Leafs had one better:

Can into consecutive gets?

Fug, yeah dunno why I keep saying Port Arthur.

I've let everyone here know that we need to get the fuck out.
I guess IF it blows, then I'll be able to get the fuck out of here. Until then, I'll be shitposting with you faggots.
Please explode, Arkema-kun. My body is ready.

Almost

Godspeed you glorious winged faggot.

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/08/fire-ants-flooding-hurricane-harvey/538365/?single_page=true
WTF did Texas do to deserve this wrath? This is clearly some sort of divine punishment.

The SJW/antifa trash comes from the regions of the USA that don't have to live with niggers on a daily basis. I hope they ship them off to rapefugee Harvey centers up north and out west, let them swallow the redpill.

Any streams on? Gloomtube isn't broadcasting.

If you have earplugs, wear them. The explosion could be pretty massive. Protect your hearing.

Posting this in advance in case I'm KIA

Take some nigs with you if death is imminent

user I believe you, but I'm a faggot without sauce. Please?

archive for this thread 8ch.net/pol/res/10522354.html#10526568
next op don't be a lazy nigger

don't be a fucking retard like me either
archive.is/DBGIm
fug

Is there a live stream of the power plant, if not could set one up?

bake new bread

I live east of Livingston, I'm not near the plant. I might be able to hear it if it explodes, though.

It's punishment targeted the kikes and niggers.

GAS GAS GAS
THE GAS IS SPILLING ALL OUT
TONIGHT THE PLANT EXPLODES

The dude running this stream, Praise Kek, is a tremendous faggot. Banned me for calling him out about perpetuating the "BBC" myth. Need better stream.

Holla Forums Musical When?

That's like a 9/11 scale disaster

All we need now is something nuclear and the mix will be complete.

witnessed
i was posting niggerdeath shit for hours last night and nothing happened to me.
must have been a shift change or something?

(HH)
>youtube.com/watch?v=uhNwKF0r9gc

Use this for op of next bread

I was tight and didnt even bother doing the calculation.

Confirmed for Halfchan halfwit

It's doo l8

New thread

AY MEN

Yes the compressor and motor are usually at the bottom of the fridge so all it takes is water to get to the electrical connections and it wont necessarily blow the breaker unless you have a ground fault breaker.

I actually tested this myself I filled a glass with water dumped a hot house (117VAC) lead into the glass and stuck my multimeter in the glass and it read you guessed it 117 VAC

The reason it wont necessarily blow a circuit is water conducts electricity but not as good as metals so it will draw power but you wont get a dead short like sticking a piece of copper in a receptacle from hot to neutral or ground.

Reddit Nu-Pol ?

get in the new bread niggers

Speaking of, the Harvey threads over there have been unbridled cancer. Nothing but bad shoops and "MUH BASED NIGGER/SPIC" sickening.

Fuck you the pipes are going to bust.

Or maybe it's fuck you the pipes aren't going to bust.

I don't know which side you were on.

The pool is pristine though.
Wanna go swimming?

also. Please stupid niggers. Please go smoke a cigar on top of your roof.

Rescuers told her to stay put she decided to go for a drive instead? Bitch deserves to drown.

They sheltered the people that he tried to kill with Katrina.

soon, user, soon.

(checked)
I was a not burst not fracture nigger.
Plus I went back and researched the San jacinto river failures and posted results. Which further lead me to my prediction.

NEED NEW THREAD

there is one retard

what did FEMA mean by this

They didn't go back?

Imagine you're swimming underwater and accidentally surface under one of of these things….

They are too stupid to research on the boat shootings.