GET IN HERE MOTHERFUCKERS. I KNOW SOMETHING IS MAKING YOU FUCKING MAAAAAD

I'LL START
SEE THIS GAME? THIS IS A SWEET ASS GAME
I PICKED IT UP FOR CHEAP AND PLAYED IT FOR HOURS ON MY FLATSCREEN TV
HOWEVER, IT LAGGED LIKE A FUCKING BITCH
SOUNDS = DESYNCHED
DIALOGUE = PLAYED A MOMENT BEFORE THE ON-SCREEN SCENE CHANGED
FRUSTRATION - FUCKING MAXIMUM

So I do the good thing. I go out and buy a CRT TV. Come home and plug in the PS2 right away. What happens?
MOTHERFUCKER THERE'S STILL LAG ON THIS BITCH OF A GAME
TURNS OUT GHOSTLIGHT SUCKS HARD COCK AT PORTING FROM NTSC TO PAL
FUCK MY SHITTY REGION
NOW I HAVE TO LOOK UP PIRACY ON A FUCKING 16 YEAR CONSOLE JUST TO GET THE PROPER NTSC VERSION OF THIS COMPLETE FUCKUP OF A PORT
FUCK YOU, PAL STANDARDS

Yeah anyway. I was really looking forward to playing DDS lag-free because I really enjoyed the game's atmosphere and OST - it's just a shame I learned about this too late. Anyone got similar stories? Also how the fuck do I pirate on PS2

Other urls found in this thread:

driftin.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well
i've been in a losing streak on League
that kinda sucks balls
and dualshock4 controllers are even lower quality than i thought, so i need a new one

No sympathy

Well if anything, tonight's posting quality is indeed rage worthy

Now that makes me mad.

I know this is a ruse but it's no meme that CRT tv's don't do any of that upscale interlace bullshit.
There was a bit of research involved friend, and it is much, much cheaper to buy a quality second hand CRT (a trinitron in my case) than to drop $300 on a japanese xrgb converter or whatever they're called.

I'm only mad that Ghostlight fucked up the NTSC to PAL conversion, which is quite a common blunder in video games.

I think you're a retard with no reading comprehension

guess the game

At least you got a crt now.

1.Get a real copy of Agent Under Fire
2.Copy it to your PC
3.Edit the copy by replacing the driving.elf with a CFW payload
4.Burn the copy to disk
5.Open up PS2 with screwdriver and put tape on the the buttons that detect the disk tray is open
6.Insert real Agent Under Fire
7.Hotswap with the edited Agent Under Fire before starting the first driving level (may have to try a few times)
8.Install CFW
9.Go and pirate a game
10.Patch the game with ESR DVD Patcher to run on CFW
11.Burn the pirated game to disk
12.Insert Pirated game

That's basically the gist of how I did it, just so you know what you're getting into before looking up a real guide.

Oh, and try to use dvd minus r if possible and burn at the slowest speeds for best quality.

He's mad that the pal version is shit, not because he spent money on a department store crt.

he could be talking about rocket league

Thanks m'man. I'm still glad I got this CRT since I can play G-Con games now. I'll give that a go.

It's time to kick ass and… b-bazinga.

Just emulate it bitch nigga. DDS emulates pretty well and upscales nicely apart from a few visual oddities.

Please tell me you're just trolling us. I don't want to believe that's real.

Nope, Gearbox is making Duke Nukem say terrible things apparently. Modern pop culture references are the wittiest things ever, just ask Burch.

Rage is for little children. Go away underage.

I'm betting my ass the references aren't even fitting to the masculine image of alien ass-kicking media mogul who bangs chicks all day

I thought the purpose of these kinds of threads was to be angry about the mistakes and follies of others. Not angry at the OP for being a bona fide idiot, we do that in every thread.

almost broke my ps2 while at it too. none'a'this matters since it shat itself years ago anyway though

now if he doesn't specify i'm getting even angrier

Gas everyone.

Every. One.

please tell me you're making this up
that's not funny user

Dude sex: Homos division

I'm going to bed.

How the fuck did this shitpile win GOTY awards in 2013? The ingame combat has floaty, digital controls with no sense of acceleration, that comes with a barebones 'moveset'. The Audio/Visual side is a mishmash of mixels covered in Photoshop filters and ~5 main themes go on and drags on as long than my dads time on a VA waiting list. The enemies are generic as fuck, and the higher difficulty enemies are literal color swaps. The final boss was underwhelming as fuck, and the ending was some dumb anticlimax. The family trait system ranges from 'gimmicky flavor text' to 'unplayable', and the 'Manor Upgrade' (read: character upgrade") encourages the player grind for hours in the dungeons, which makes the entire Roguelite schtick completely pointless and redundant. There is nothing appealing about this game. If there was any humanity and justice in this world, critics would've rated this as a 2.5/10 (the '.5' being the 'MUH INDIES' pity point)

you want rage? YOU GOT RAGE!

why do people jump on monty oum's dick so much?
he was such a faggot

also he would be sued by MMD by now if he were alive today

I notice that lately I've become completely apathetic to things that would've made me angry some time ago.
I think MGSV just killed my rage bone and replaced it with disappointment.

if you expected good out of a kojima game maybe you deserve feeling bad and you just accepted that

nah you've just grown up like the rest of us
the brain fully develops at age 20, sometimes older

wew

Now stop playing shitty JRPGs and use that tv for some genesis.

It really is the stupid people that make me mad. I haven't been rustled like this in months honestly.

I feel like I know this anime, But cant remember the name.

Thanks.

3DPD: Not Even Once.

Holy fuck.

Consumerism, boys. They're suffering from fine tuned brainwashing. Why else do you think they buy a new phone and car every year? And how do you think they fucking LIVE with themselves?

By convincing themselves that the old things were worse than the new things they just spent money on. Otherwise they would have to suffer the pains of being self-critical and learning from their mistakes. Otherwise they wouldn't buy this shit every single god damn year, and the happy merchants certainly can't have THAT shit happening.

I remember an user talking about that a while back, are you the same one? I didn't really have a problem with that except for the one moment where Dorothy crit for the exact amount of health sakuya had. Have you reached the Niki yet? Because that mission is the annoying one.

I know the fucking logic he was using. He told me something similar before but I didn't think he was this much of a pretentious retard about it.
He thinks that older games just have worse mechanics because of their limitations, and that there is no reason to play them when the newer versions exist.
The faggot genuinely thinks that shit like enemies using sprites in DOOM genuinely makes it a worse game, and unplayable by today's standards. He goes on and on about how shitty HL2 is before because he got stuck while playing it and didn't know where to go, because he has been pacified by the coddling of modern games.
He has developed this entire pretentious ideology because he cant grasp older games, that 'they have to be worse mechanically'. Instead of modern games just pacifying him.
90% of the dudes opinions are made because he wants to sound like the smartest guy in the room, and an easy way to do that is to say a wild out-of-nowhere opinion and defend it till death like a pretentious retard, even if that means gathering up retarded points to justify his stance (he is the kind of person that cant admit when he is wrong)
Among those I have heard
Good pal, fucking retarded views on video games.

Is he a gym mate or some old friend of yours? Because those views are retarded. I'm guessing he has other qualities that makes him fun to hang around.

I met the dude in middle school, we have had a friendship going for a while.
He is an alright guy expect for his opinions on games, honestly.I just rarely try to talk about video games with him.
Fun to play Pen+Paper games with, good sense of humor, good to his buddies, lots of reasons he is my pal.
But man sometimes he just spouts an annoying pretentious statement and I just need to go and play some games or some shit to blow off steam.
No one is 100% compatible, all of my friends got something going on that gets to me. Its the good that outweighs the bad.

Someone on Holla Forums said women are on a whole other level of selfishness, stupidity and evil to men. These stories confirm it more than anything else I've red.

I have a sub-par younger brother, who learnt he could always get what he wanted at my expense if he went crying to mum. As an adult he's retained a manipulative tendency and tends to back-stab during bad times, but he's nothing like as bad as the sisters in those stores.

I don't have a sister. If you've got any stories about how fucking despicable they can be, plz tell.

Is this what fun has been turned into, Holla Forums? Nothing more than an experience bar and the dopamine release of seeing numbers go up?

Because it shows you don't need money or connections to get away with murder, and with the amount of post images that show how people who knew better still tried to hook up, we need to keep bringing it up so people don't forget and get killed for it.

yeah, let's all go from a shitty proprietary IM with games to a shitty proprietary IM with no games, just because the former doesn't let you idle several days straight like a faggot
fucking
FAGS

Thanks Sis, you were the best.

Shame I'll be the only one in the family that dies alone surrounded by disappointment and failed ambitions but I've chosen my path.

Almost threw my laptop across the room. Nothing can describe the rage and sympathy I feel for this guy.

im old, but i've never red anything like that b4.
Seems max had a subhuman ( nigger or abbo ) brain.
I'd feel justified and have no guilt in ending its life.

curse the dad for being so weak for sex to have paired off with that fucked up whore.

How can devs get away with this kind of shit?

i can't feel angry at this, my younger brother is a lite version of max. it just makes me think "at least i didn't have it as bad as this guy"

Erik has a good channel, but by fucking god he needs to play more guitar instead of screaming into microphone at underage players with brecci

same here, except he is actually named Max. What really scares me, though, is thinking about what I'd be if he wasn't there as a comparison. It's one thing to be someone to be looked up to, but wholly another trying to not be something you have to look at daily.

I had a friend who was like that whom I knew for years when he wanted to be he was quite nice but whenever I changed the topic to video games he broke down and couldn't ever find enjoyment in talking about anything and berated me about anything I brought up. I eventually got into an argument with the guy, told him to fuck himself and have no plans to ever seek him out again. He said he struggled with anything older than he was which I thought was odd and I asked him about other forms of media like books or movies and he said he hadn't read a book since High school, and this is a guy who graduated college apparently. He didn't read old books unless he had to, he didn't like older music nor did he like older movies. It was totally bizarre and his argument was much the same as your room mate's was just completely deranged. I never understood the guy, only reason I had him as a friend anywhere was because I knew him from Runescape since we were kids but he always was a prick

FUCKING NIGGERS

i haven't read a book in a long long time. my school had literature classes and apparently our professor wanted to stick with the same class for as long as possible so every year he started giving classes to the same one but on a new grade. The catch is he wasn't a very smart guy and so when it came to tests (our literature tests involved one about general literature and one about the book we were told to read on that semester) he always left room for the answer to be guessed by someone who didn't read the book. I normally missed 1 or 2 questions which led to me not 100%ing the test and everyone else 100%ing because a Q&A about a book is easy. He always thought i was retarded but deep inside truly i was cheeky

I read a book a couple months ago Larry Niven Neutron Star. Very good book, science fiction Niven is pretty great I really liked the puppeteers. i had reading assignments and generally I hated them because I actually liked to read and was scolded for finishing the books I was given to read in mere hours after receiving it. I then forgot half the damn thing because I was either playing too many video games or too lazy to give a shit.

My friendship is too strong to get cut over video games
I hate the dude at times, but will always say hes probably one of my best friends
He can even take a good argument, It would be a heated debate but afterwards neither of us really cared that much
Just think his view on vidya get shit and annoying.
The book think you said reminded me of one agrument I had with him, I was talking about how for most games story doenst matter and its retarded to consider it over gameplay for most games (or something like that)
I said 'If you want a story go read a book, dont shit up video games' and he said something like 'I dont like books' so I said 'Then watch a movie or a show' and the response I got was a massively hypocritical 'No, non interactive media is boring'
He said he hates taking apart in non-interactive story media, which was a blatant lie to win the agrument because this is the guy who made it a habit of our friend group to go see a movie every other weekend (no problems with that, it just points out his blatant hypocrisy)

That's actually REALLY good!

Oh no you misunderstand I didn't tell him to fuck off because of video games, it was more him continually berated me about inane shit and constant arguments over things and he became incredibly petty about everything. I couldn't crack jokes about things or be a sarcastic ass like I usual am, I couldn't talk about women with him, I couldn't talk about life with him.. I just couldn't talk about jackshit without it going over his head or him losing interest entirely which isn't a reason to dislike a person but it was the insults he constantly slung at me which drove me to hate the guy. He was hypocritical in many regards as well, he had no woes or pressures in the slightest like I did nor did he ever really struggle.
My interactions with him are summed up to this we shoot the usual shit then I talk about some random thing and he goes off on a tangent about how awful it is, and how I shouldn't be having fun.. insulting me the entire time.

can't u 2 nags continue your swark on /fem/ or /natter/ ? Want more rage stories.

I sold a dsI and a bunch of games for 100 bucks to some dude when I was a senior in highschool. I kinda want to buy the guy who got his ds broken a new one after reading all of this. Max is even worse than the kids in Elfen Lied. And those niggers beat a puppy to death.

You should go there for complaining so much.

infuriating

Is that unofficial patch working yet?
I just want it to support my 1080p I don't care how broken something is I just want the resolution proper. The real problem was the UI didn't scale properly even with it patched

ESCAPE ESCAPE ESCAPE

Oh my god, my shithead brother used that excuse all the time when he broke controllers and shit while we were growing up. It was never his shit, either.
>confront him over it because that was bought with my money
He also stomped on my NES until it was nothing but a bunch of plastic shards because he lost a round of LoL soon after I moved out to find a place to live halfway across the country. Like he seriously went into my old room, took it out of my closet, and stomped the shit out of it. Naturally, he hasn't grown out of this and we don't talk anymore.
And he calls me the raging manchild.

Eu4

Does anyone have that story of the guy in the roleplaying forum? I can't remember much besides A Guy Named Squid. That was an enjoyable story.

this one? It's a good story to calm you down after a rage thread.

Appreciate the instant delivery, here's more manly anti-rage

DAMN THAT FELT GOOD TO READ AGAIN

what the fuck happened to action games, ninja gaiden is pretty much dead, devil may cry is pretty much dead, god of war suffered a fate far worse than death and all we get now are fucking musous. which are fucking lame

and on that topic what the fuck happened to violence in games, despite everyone saying "oh turns out games don't actually make people violent" everything has been watered down horrifically over the last few years, and the gooks are scared of violence now and don't make their games an anime as gory anymore. the west obviously just makes everything 'hollywood" violent to reach more consumers

GETTIN REAL TIRED OF THIS NO FUN ALLOWED BULLSHIT

It's like an anime story come to life. I hope he and the girl is doing alright.

What is Platnium Games?

would probably go to hell anyway

a studio with a very clear divide between A team and B team, transformers was good though, and i hope Nier is as well

Geez thanks a lot loser.

What a fucking story. Is there more like this?

Looking back and seeing the pictures, This would make an amazing short film. The last scene is the top part of the first picture where it just freeze frames as it plays the credits at the bottom.

What a fucking man.

Don't talk like that, user. Make your family proud.

You know they care for you. They love you. They want you to be happy and successful.

Sage for personal anger and possible blogposting.

Hey Holla Forums, what do you think it's more important: being a nice guy to everyone but a complete pushovr or being a major successful asshole?

Because I kind of had a really retarded philosophical debate about the issue with my uncle, and it really fired me up.
He basicly called me an egotistical asshole for having a pesimistic mindset and being a general bad goy while he puts himself on a moral pedestal by always doing the right thing and being nice to everyone, the hypocrite he is.

live your life the way YOU want it,
that is the destiny for many

And I mean, I respect my family but I still have my limits.

When he put the example of an argument he had with his ex wife about his (then) 16 year old son's quality of life he made me so fucking mad I got tunnel vision:
As I understood; his son was literally sleeping on the floor while his ex wife completely hijacked my cousin's room so her boyfriend's daughter could sleep in a bed. He believed it was something reasonable to just shut up and take the bitch's bullshit instead of starting shit right there. I mean, how fucking egocentric you have to be to completely disregard your own son's troubles so you can look down on us mere mortals from your sky high moral pedestal?

You didn't even need to post the whole thing, just the thumbnail is enough to piss off anyone remotely technologically literate.

You have no idea how fucking mad this makes me.

Jesus Christ how horrifying.
The worst either of my brothers do is play LoL.

It depends on how expansive you want your definition of 'family' to end up being.

Though this is way too much.
Are you sure you're talking to an actual human being?
Even fucking shellfish have more spine than that.

I used to be in your boat and cared about what people think about me. Think real hard about this part and see if it's true because it was true for me:
The reason why they call you an asshole is because you stand up for yourself. You're not a pushover and actually have a mind of your own. You don't care about good boy points (Karma/"You're not going to heaven if you don't do this") I rather be seen as an asshole and have self respect than to be liked by people who then take advantage of you. Here's an instance that happened to me

Another one

Now I don't mean be an actual asshole and shit on people for no reason, but just keep doing what you think is right and what best suits you because no one but you is living your life.

The whole thing started because on my line of work people are gnerally seen as non-human assholes that play God because we don't mourn every death we see.
I'm in training to become a medical practitioner and after the fourth year you understand why this is; an average doctor sees a lot of death in his job, you just can't keep getting sad over and over again every time someone dies, because that would make you mentally unstable and a mentally unstable doctor endangers even more lives. So in order to keep people from dying you have to disregard your public opinion and "shut down" your humanity.
This basicly makes you seem like a sociopath, but you're sociopath with actually good intentions.

He doesn't think this way, he believes that it's better to kill a thousand people and to live depressed as long as people look at you like a saint than to save a thousand more and be nihilistic.

Yeah hes a pussy whipped cunt. By doing that act he thinks he will get back in her good graces, while on the flip side of that she is laughing because she has a tool at her disposal that will do anything, as long as she comes screaming.
Get out of there if you value your sanity. Video related.

This story just legit helped me through some shit. Thank you. I'll spare you the blog post about it, but I encourage you to enjoy this song.

Like said, the best way to go about something like this is to stop giving a fuck, especially if you call out your Uncle's bullshit with facts and other information and he goes full high-ground pseudo moral faggotry

And honestly, if you want my opinion, there's nothing wrong with being nice when it's required, and an asshole when it's required. The hard part is gauging when to be nice or when to shut people down regardless.
Your Uncle sounds like a douche anyway

You said it pretty well, user.
This was my main gripe with people throughout most of my time in college. I inadvertently took the role of that passive person that listens to people's problems and gives advice as needed, but like you said there's limits, especially when you have your own shit to deal with.

man i'm gonna tell you something i don't miss and it is being connected to reality

Doesn't even work that way.

Thanks, mate.

This.
I'm just indifferent to a lot of things now. Grandparents with their "Just talk to the manager and ask for a job/Theres jobs everywhere youre not trying hard enough."
"Friends" where if you don't share their view on something you're not friends anymore
And girls who like you but try to toy with your emotions so that you're wrapped around their finger. Man once you get an ok job and an outside hobby all your cares will go away.
There's also a trick to see who is really your friends/cares about you but I'll only say it if someone asks

gib secrets user

gib

It's easy, just not message or talk to anyone, let them talk or reach out to you. Is it edgy? Yes. Does it work and make you see who truly are your friends? Yes. Again you need to have a hobby to keep you busy so that you won't crack and talk to someone. When some people that haven't spoken to you in a while ask what happen and why do you talk to them anymore, just act like nothing happen but remember who spoke to you and cared enough to notice that you were gone/quiet. Your list of friends will dwindle down to about a good handful of people. Keyword good.

What if no one try to reach you?

fake
fake
old
lol
gas all women

this is my problem

Then that's life user. Don't look at it as no one cares about me and being sad, look at it as there's no one to hold me back from doing what I want to do. When you move on you'll meet new people, some will stay some won't but, always go forward with your life because again, no one else can live your life but you.

OH MY GOD I AM SO MAD

We need to take back 4 am threads for this.

speaking of,

ZIMBABWE

Burch isn't the only unfunny hack at Gearbox.

It's amazing the work that goes into stuff like this.

I mean, a fair share of the people making fangames and music about MLP Fallout (yes this is real) are genuinely good at what they do. They could be independent devs working on the next cool indie game.

But instead they choose to lump themselves in the same bucket with the cancer. It's a waste. I mean, fuck, the Fallout Equestria game being developed doesn't look half bad for a pre-alpha.

But

IT'S A TV-Y CARTOON FOR LITTLE GIRLS

Stop talking before you bring in the spaghetti party guy in here.

I still cannot get over that autist shitting in the shower.

need to post this unspoiled

That's enough rage for today, I can't handle it.
Does anyone wanna play a nice game of Drift?
driftin.io/

There is a legitimate reason to do that though. By pandering immediately to what is already a gargantuan community with low standards, you get yourself a pretty huge boost in exposure. I guarantee that making a fangame about MLP will get you tons of more people actually playing (and generally at a higher level of enjoyment) than if you just made up something and do your own idea.

The mere existence of us and the games we enjoy pisses these people off and bothers them. It makes me really happy.

You can get stuck on damn game you want. Literally any other game, there'd probably be a good reason behind it.

Skyrim? Maybe Todd's shitty engine bugged out the quest marker or something.
Ocarina of Time? Maybe you missed a small detail because you overlooked it.
Gone Home? You were probably looking for the actual game.

But getting stuck on Corridor Shooter 2? That's just a whole new level of brain dead fucktarded. I hope your roommate starves to death.

I got stuck on HL2 too.

I didn't want to go into Ravenholm.
I was 9.

Half life 2 came out 12 years ago user

No way, you're lying, WHY DO YOU LIE.

Who said he got it on release?

Half life 2 is older than most of the kids playing Gmod.

And on top of that, most of those kids have never played HL2 or even HEARD OF IT.

Don't you NEED HL2 in order to even own Garry's mod?

Good, they didn't have to hear retards parroting

No, that was 10 years ago.

Not getting the HL2 hate. It's a solid game with good gameplay, good atmosphere/worldbuilding, and a lot of variety. It's got its issues, and it's a departure from the first game, but most sequels have the same problems.

Don't respond to retards

It's the constant chanting that HL2 is the "BEST PC GAME OF ALL TIME"

HL2 is a good game, but that's as far as it goes.

Rage is who i am

It's a tech demo with shit gameplay and pseudocutscenes where you're allowed limited movement while watching some faggot try to tell a joke while all you want to do is shoot aliens.

do you have any proof to your claims?

I didn't personally like HL1, anyway, but here were my problems

fuck me you're fast

What was going through his mind, I wonder?

It's my only point in my life.

Something about good goys and shekels.

God dammit, I had forgotten about that
What a turbulent world this is

I changed the filename to answer that question already, but I'm sure your answer came up later down the line.

Please do not for the love of God tell me that subtitle is real

Also wow that game looks like shit graphically. Somehow worse than HR. Adam looks like he has skin cancer

A man can only Dorf Fort so much before he burns out.

I dig the goatee and hair though.

Look up the deus ex thread in the catalog for first hand accounts, but to be short they answered all the complex questions the first game brought up with simple "it's ok because X" statement which is the one thing that the first game went out of its way to explicitly disagree with.

BOOPER DOOPER

What? You can idle on steam chat forever if you wanted to.

the pain in his eyes is real

Im mad and sad

No, that in his eyes is the pleasure he gets from causing pain on others.

He's just asian, user.

That baby though, looks familiar.

I'm just waiting the for the next IRC leak that reveals all modern entertainers are all part of a secret ninja clan or cloned by the CIA or some other bullshit.

Don't worry, the CON leak confirms that there's a connection to Polaris, which most big YouTubers are part of.

Polaris is owned by Maker, which is owned by Disney.

Holy shit i would straight up murder that bitch i don't care if i got to jail she deserve true agony!

Read it left to right, and you have western movies falling into degeneracy and dooming society.

Read if right to left, and you have the power of nipponese 2D restoring the purity of a wayward people.

Movies > Women. I don't even know what's real anymore at this hour.

Did you actually read the original?

Are guys ready for this one?

Brace yourselves!

Ok, here it comes!

TimeSplitters 4 was cancelled because it had too much content and the publisher didn't know how to sell it.

And the markting guys didnt know who to put on the front cover.

Didn't someone find Max on facebook a few years ago?

Jesus Christ I want this to be true so bad

It ruins any kind of buildup to a battle because you always get a bunch of loot before one.

And instead of letting you actually stock up it just keeps throwing you one or two rounds here and there. Even worse is when the game throws you ammo on bodies, I'm supposed to believe that a conga line of dead infected just so happened to have 1-2 rifle rounds each in their pockets?

Even worse….

he's a modest guy

>and the creator of TwoKinds

Yeah, I can see why you'd be so upset. Why don't you have all the glory, eh?

I can't find the screenshot of it anywhere. I can't believe I didn't save it.

I mean, that's two kinds of glory right there

Stop it Sam, remember, you're dead.

If this isn't proof that women are fucking trash than nothing will.

Elaborate

then you're me

the first part from left to right is already too degenerate

i want to dick the blond but she would probably kuk me

My cousin is a hitman

I honestly cant get mad at anything anymore. Anything that goes beyond frustration just sends me into a spiral of depression and cynicism.

I honestly think the retarded fuckers just forgot, but yeah, that's the main reason I fucking emulated the game instead. Ran like a dream.

Speaking of this, can someone post the greentext where some guy wrote sonic fanfics and then "threw his mom" or something? that one made me stand up and hug my mom

ooh, lagging will get me upset pretty easily. what a hassle, good luck man

I wouldn't know, still waiting on based chink ching chong rice picker who flung dung trash can shitters to crack denuvo.

Ding ding ding

i think i just went hollow.

none of us do.

That explains a lot.

Can't say I'm surprised.

I miss Holla Forums's pedowood threads