What are they planning?

Anons, we might have cause for alarm. Given the complete 180 that the (((media))) and (((Politicians))) are pulling on Antifa, we might be looking at a "Horseshoe Crackdown" or something similar.

newsweek.com/berkeley-mayor-calls-antifa-be-classified-crime-gang-after-clashes-sunday-656286

archive.is/EUp3Q

foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/29/pelosi-condemns-antifa-violence-in-berkeley-after-criticism.html

archive.is/6QyDi

This thread is not trying to call for PR. This thread is to discuss the actions of our enemies and what they might do to themselves to block us and possible counters. Attack their little toe to cut our Achilles tendon?

A bit that I found worrying:
“I think we should classify them as a gang,” said Arreguin, as quoted by CBS. “They come dressed in uniforms. They have weapons, almost like a militia, and I think we need to think about that in terms of our law enforcement approach.”

Does that not seem like they are trying to classify any and all militias as gangs? As terrorist cells, and thus illegal and subject to being cracked down on?

One cannot forget the UN either, or Oregon's new gun confiscation bill.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Antifa_(United_States)&action=history
archive.is/WiPQj
archive.is/vUI1O
archive.is/I9ITQ
archive.is/43B8p
archive.is/I2DhD
archive.is/0GXlO
archive.is/jmYmv
latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-berkeley-violence-20170829-story.html
nytimes.com/2001/09/11/books/no-regrets-for-love-explosives-memoir-sorts-war-protester-talks-life-with.html
8ch.net/baphomet/res/124529.html
archive.fo/rtPlS
itsgoingdown.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/howtoantifa-revised.pdf
archive.is/ao3rE
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/4837
democraticleader.gov/newsroom/82917/
crimethinc.com/2017/08/29/not-your-grandfathers-antifascism-anti-fascism-has-arrived-heres-where-it-needs-to-go
tangledwilderness.org/pdfs/roadtoeitheror-web.pdf
tangledwilderness.org/pdfs/jimmy_t_hand-in_the_hall_of_the_mountain_king-web.pdf:
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just ZOG's dogs at it again.

They'll pulling back because they know their narrative on "peaceful counter-protestors" has collapsed and that the writing is on the wall, and Trump is probably going to label them a terrorist organization.

Now, this in itself would be bad for us, because the leftists acting out is what makes people shift right. However, the left is too far gone beyond the event horizon to actually pull back. They'll try, but their golems are getting the best of them. They can't help but march forward with the marxist stuff. And jews always accelerate as a whole.

They're using this to appear as if they're cracking down on Anti-Fa when in reality they're going to try to label all nationalist, white nationalist, alt-right as terrorists.

They won't pursue labelling the other groups as terrorists at all, just "gangs".

An user from the discovery thread mentioned Netanyahu's son was shit talking Antifa too, so this is not isolated to domestic politics. This is definitely coordinated. We need eyes on Twitter to see if more Democratic congressman etc. are parroting.

Wasn't that a TORpedo though? And I know another user was saying that in the last week the (((Wikipedia))) has been changed a bit in a negative light for Antifa. Here's a link to that

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Antifa_(United_States)&action=history

Agreed. They media's "peaceful terrorists" narrative has been utterly nuked.

They're starting to learn not to double down on their lies. I think this is the beginning of the end of the outright lies against Trump and us.

Will they start to tell the truth? I'm not sure, but it's possible at this point.

REMINDER

When they eventually come after us, your family and closest friends are your true allies in the thick of it.

Even I downloaded TOR after the crackdown and have used it a few times. I can't trust that TOR is totally shill now personally. Take that with a grain of salt for obvious reasons.

Can anyone verify the kike said it?

Perfect name for it. we need to stop this shit from happening by any means possible.

The future of the movement will be decided in the coming months.

They probably reviewed the real polling data finding most of america is pissed at them for clearly taking the side of antifa and only calling out the "kkk nazis". Thus causing them to shit themselves collectively and reverse direction.

Complete 180? Media and libshits hailed Antifa as heroes. Just your ordinary jewing, disregard as soon as possible.

Checked for September being true. Let chaos reign again in our favor. God knows we will need an edge

nope, my mom is ok with race mixing and married a libshit gun grabber
communists and wiccans

:^)
We need to stop this though because them calling antifa illegal will eventually mean they'll call everything else illegal.

Fuck you kike. We see all and never forget. Pick out your rope, faggot.

KEK MIT UNS

yes, that's the essence of it, hence "horseshoe crackdown".

I've also been wondering what the purpose of classifying antifa as gang or terror group. By current law the police already has all the permission to already wreck their unlawful activities and riots completely, they could arrest hundreds of them each time no problem, yet they never do which means even if they are declared gang or terror group, why should anything change? Who says the pozzed police captains won't keep ignoring their unlawful behaviour.
It's very clear the law would keep ignoring antifa, however in that case they could hunt down right-wing groups who in return also would be considered terror groups. A prime opportunity to crack down on rightwingers. It would hurt us way more than them.

trump probably shifted public opinion and they had to accelerate their plans, but it's obvious they're trying to force antifa into a comer so they'll finally really escalate with guns, bombs, and car attacks. Naturally our side will defend itself and then they'll call for martial law. Maybe they want the civil war to happen or for trump to have to crack down on antifa allowing them to call for an invasion of "america's tyrannical government." Isn't that how they got Assad and Syria into the current mess? instigate a violent rebellion and then rail at the powers that be for taking reasonable action?

What if we just spread this raw? What we have so far and what we believe is the scheme. Any infographic memetic wizards lurking this thread? Maybe we could start chaining locations/events/etc we want to submit to this graphic in this thread. We could tag each submission style post with a keyword so anyone aspiring to help with art can control-f the thread.

I propose "hunchback".

Hunchback

Netanyahu's son condemning Antifa, confirmed: archive.is/WiPQj

There are many such articles corroborating. I chose to use a non-Israeli source here.

So our #1 goal right now should be stopping (((their))) plan to destroy antifa in order to eventually declare us illegal also. this is crucial.

>So our #1 goal right now should be stopping (((their))) plan to destroy antifa
Our #1 goal is to not legitimize our movement so no one will ever have a base to hit.
The other goal is to remove all jews from our separate activities and kill them if you can get away with it.

I am not sure we can prevent them from going after Antifa, or disposing of their own puppets. But what we can do is dig and expose why they are. And also expose when they are (why not after so much murder and violence by them and only after the "right wing violence"). We need to do what we always do: meme a true narrative against falsehoods. We need to collect information, put it together and spread it. It truly is the only way we can stop anything from our position. We need a good graphic to start that shows the picture and we need to get conservafags to spread it on Reddit and Twitter.

Start digging and label info posts as "hunchback". Then we can start control-f'ing the thread and putting things together. Honestly we should make this keyword posting a thing on dig threads.

Bring it. If they make us illegal it's the day of the rope, and they can say goodbye​ to the u.s. we might not get our riech, but we can still avenge Hitler.

That doesn't seem unrealistic, considering how the UN has been posturing too.

archive.is/vUI1O

Antifa is already radicalized and trump is giving out riot gear to fight them.
Now the media just have to demonize the polic e state they created and it will be all trumps' fault. somehow.

Take a moment to Jewgle search: "democrats condemn antifa". Dominoe effect happening in media

It's cute that you're that naive.

The actual quote goes
which means blood shed in battle is stronger than genetics.
Deus Vult.

checked and heiled. this is a good idea.

Hunchback - Chicago Tribune: archive.is/I9ITQ

(((Alan Dershowitz))) condemns Antifa (as we find dissenters it would be good to also find instances where they provided cover or direct support too):

Maybe the left is just recognizing that antifa is their own worst enemy.

read the whole thread; this is way too sudden and coordinated for that.

Yeah, this is why we don't have groups user. That's why having groups is a weakness.

Hunchback - I have a live one here guys. Here is Dershowitz on the same day writing an op-ed to condemn right wingers and basically spelling out exactly what we thought. Motherfuckers: archive.is/43B8p

Deus Vult

S-STOP MENTIONING THE ANTIFA DRUMMMMPF
Kek, fucking cunts are sweating.

I don't think they are intelligent enough to sell their own minions out in order to stick it to the right.
I think it''s possible they realized their dog's off the leash and that they are running emergency damage control.

To comment further, remember my first post or search Dershowitz Antifa, look at this double speak narrative spinning:

"Just be apathetic centrist goyim that don't criticize Israel like the radical left does. Don't shove a microscope up our ass and expose our treacherous history and current actions like the antisemetic conspiracy theorists and white soooprrreemicistts right does. Just be good little mocha mono skinned consumers and don't worry about us kind hearted Jews. Just think of us as wise guardians and don't worry. We're here to help"

That's where my mind is headed. Somebody somewhere feels like antifa, or at least enough elements of it, aren't compliant enough with the kike agenda. If anyone remembers Nick Griffin from the BNP doing that interview/press conference where jews came to him offering money and positive political exposure if his group and its members would just stop talking about the banking system.

So the Horseshoe Crackdown is pretty much confirmed. those sneaky little kikes. let's get this info out to the public.

I hate to dominate this thread and need to take a break anyways but I notice Nani Pelosi's tweets have her statement on Transgender military rights but I don't see a tweet for this release about Antifa: archive.is/I2DhD

Also, here is some salt my friends: archive.is/0GXlO

The left is pissed at this development. Uh oh, out of control golem.

So the left who never condemned the radicals before are doing it now, that way they can say to the right that they've condemned them in the past so the right can't say that they have never condemned them before?

I barely had to dig and I am completely fucking convinced. Also, "hunchback" for above post.

Funny. The left hate the military, so why would they want people to join the military? Oh wait,they hate it so they just want to destroy the sacredness of the institute.

They seem to be planning to use the destruction of antifa to justify coming after us next.

So the right can't have any victories.

We need to think of delivery metrics now. I think the ammo will keep pouring in, but we have a theory and a good deal of confirmation. Also we can easily sell this left and right as I demonstrated with my salt post here: archive.is/0GXlO

They've felt like this for several years. Joshua Goldberg's(writer for the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack)goal in life was to take down the Antifa radical left, Jew wise race realists, and anti-Israel Muslims. All happen to be enemies of Israel and the Jewish people by proxy(in thier opinion) So all those groups must be pitted against each other so they forget or at least focus thier metaphysical anger on each other. Antifa will never be able to get into naming the jew because they are believers in a decades old jewish intellectual movement(communism)that built "anti-Semitic" uprising failsafes into it. Jews are just alien and couldn't figure out that even the most brainwashed zombie Antifa white guy despises injustice and hypocrisy…Which are the tenants that Israel are built on. So Antifa being as bluepilled as they come, just look at Israel as another white oppressive and brutal colonial power…This is when the golem get out of control and start attacking thier creator.

Good. Antifa will become even more anti-police and the people will want even more right wing order at any costs.

I'm very ok with the sacrifice of the trannies.

could this change in tenor be related to the FBI nixing the FOIA request for the Clinton Investigation docs?

This, with the petition (to declare them a ter'ist org) on Trump's desk right now, tells me that they'll try to force his hand to go after right-wing people, too, if he starts to move against them.

The left have NEVER condemned the violent communist , so why do they suddenly care now?

They never commended the slaughter of 50 million Christians, so why are they suddenly condemning the violent left now?

Hunchback - Clinton FOIA relation:
I can't stay away Yes, I think it might considering how tied up she was. Remember, Tim Kaine's son was arrested as Antifa: archive.is/jmYmv

It's also weird that they're showing self-awareness, but something big must have happened behind the scenes to make them detect that it's backfiring. That petition – no, probably something deeper.

Hunchback
LA Times latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-berkeley-violence-20170829-story.html Editorial Violent demonstrators in Berkeley are thugs, not activists

They've been coming after us since the late 30's. Ask Ezra Pound.

all these dubs. Kek is with us on this.

I think

I also think it's starting to be kosher to go after the communist once more.

Fuggin' checked
I burnt an effigy as the Black Sun rose in totality over my yard. I prayed for our return in September, to bring us victory, and to keep my family and brothers safe. Dubs have followed me intensely ever since. We are rising. I believe.

Witnessed, he's with you as well user

Idiot.

wew lad

Fucking checked again

pulling back to try and save face, but it's already way too late. As doing so will end up severely alienating a large majority of the left who will feel betrayed and go after their own, and the others along with other normies will keep shifting to the right. It's a losing battle for the lugenpresse, as the payload for the "alt left" brand and antifa getting the lime light is throwing more wrenches into the kike's shit.

nytimes.com/2001/09/11/books/no-regrets-for-love-explosives-memoir-sorts-war-protester-talks-life-with.html

This is why I call Bullshit.

'I don't regret setting bombs, Bill Ayers said. I feel we didn't do enough.''

Because they are becoming aggressively anti-Zionist. They've also been infiltrated by Jews since they've come out strong on Israel. Now, the infiltrators just make them look like scum of the earth enemies to any decent normie.

I am not religious anons. But I am changing my mind. My spirit is willing, but I admit I am lost. I hope things become clearer in September

It just seems like rats off a sinking ship to me. That or a deal's been made and they're signalling to deescalate the situation.

We're heading that way. We need to watch for more infiltration in the (((alt-right))).

Also

So this article was most likely posted before the attacks on the twin towers.

Because for all their posturing about GRONALD BRIMPFS CHAOS ADMINISTRATION they know they'll be slaughtered in 2018 if they keep up with their shit.
They were too smug too early about their population replacement project and now a tiny nudge of whites voting more tribal has completely fucked their short term plans. Which is why they're now disawowing nigs screaming about KILL WHITEY and college kids carrying communist flags and beating with their "No Hate" shields.

Probably this. When did they start saying boo boo things about jizzreal?

>mfw if antifa names the jew maybe they're not so bad

Another horseshoe crackdown could happen.

The Shills die, the over ton would shift because the Normies would freak out.

This started to help me.

The Power of Now - A Guide to Spiritual Enlightment by Eckhart Tolle

I don't get it?

Is this an Alt-kike thread because Holla Forums isn't stupid enough to go to rallies or dress up like faggots in white polo shits. So what's your point?

They wont crack down on us because ANTIFA is an ACTUAL terrorist organization.

ANTIFA member Jason Unruhe:
8ch.net/baphomet/res/124529.html

archive.fo/rtPlS
Massive amount of anons have memed dead palestine children and israels fuck ups everywhere in the democrat and left places since the exodus. Looks like it it turns out to be very effective.

wtf am I looking at? Are these the new "terrorist" groups (((they))) want to make?

Dox of ANTIFA member:

From memory I'd say they started to get real aggressive around 2009-2010ish. They were part of that breaking of the Gaza blockade around 2010, I believe. That was mostly European Antifa, they set the trend so American Antifa was probaly fully anti-Israel by 2011.

Ya, my point I was making up here . We have to stay un-structured and not become legitimized or be grouped in public. If we don't exist they can't hurt us. Even if the site goes down we'll still be talking other places, just not with each-other.

Jesus if American Antifa has always been anti-isreal why the f would they promote them as heroes?

Is CNN that retarded that they don't even know what these groups actually believe?

an enemy of my enemy is my friend?

the (((alt right))) is a controlled OP group anyhow. It's a group made specifically to be groomed to be a sacrificial lamb for whenever the appropriate time called for it, much like when Hillary tried giving that "ebil alt right" speech and it only resulted in someone yelling "pepe" and her being a laughing stock as the whole thing was quickly buried under.

The current regime requires a consistent slide downhill into Brazil territory. Having raging communist faggots roaming the streets beating up anyone right of trotsky is too much too soon and is even beginning to polarise normies, which means more people end up joining the bad goy group, which undoes all the years of brainwashing pretty quickly if only in nature and not in name.

The horseshoe crackdown is a strong possibility, but is not done for antifas sake, it's because the right is growing rapidly as a huge reaction to the left being unchallenged by the establishment. Keep the masses a little bit overworked, a little bit afraid, a little bit upset, but ultimately comfortable, and they won't notice the ground slipping away under them as it has been for almost a century now.

>Keeping AntiFa alive and having (((them))) expose themselves while (((They))) overtly attempt to kill it…
there are only a few bad apples in antifa, they mean well.

The shills have arrived in the catalog. See:

Poisoning the well is the tactic he is employing, so they must fear the true message getting out. Antifa and the salt-left are NSPCs here almost definitely as they sideways benefit from us keeping them linked to the mainstream left and zero desire to do anything that would put them in a weaker position. So the shills are kikes and string pullers' henchmen assuredly.

This is an attack vector unopposed if we coordinate this right. Nobody likes the fucking deep state and they are out on a limb for a very short time here. The left will be just as open to our memes on this subject if properly created for target audiences. Where the fuck are the meme wizards?

*NPCs

Not at computer now but an image with the words "left wing? Right wing? Gulag." and the appropriate background would work fucking wonders.

Wow, what an organic operation, I guess I will join Antifa to help out.

Solid post. I think your right on the mark as far as they showed the next phase of (((their))) plan much to soon and now everyone is turning against them.

It all comes down to hilary losing. I think they put all of their bets on her and didn't give their fallback plans much thought. I mean the russia narrative is completely dead and Mueller is fucking investigating Podesta!

Everything is blowing up in (((their))) faces.

They want to avoid antifa being classified as a terrorist organization, so they go for the "gang" thing, which is less damaging for their narrative.

This could be an angle too. If they push this out early enough most normies will look at antifa as a gang and not terrorists.

I will never understand how retarded a person has to be in order to believe anything the media says right now. It's unreal how stupid and ignorant you have to be of the whole situation to put trust in these people after they've been exposed publishing lie after lie.

Forming An Antifa Group
itsgoingdown.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/howtoantifa-revised.pdf
Antifa Library
archive.is/ao3rE
They have Chapters, just like Gangs and Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs…

Hell's Angels aren't terrorists
they are more like organized crime though

Meme idea: Tim Kaine's son arrested as antifa with the Clinton FOIA denial and Pelosi statement somehow worked in. Maybe there is a way to merge those three. Remember, Clinton, Wasserkike, and Kaine were the Democrats' next season and have been conspiring and positioning the DNC to be under their complete control as Bernouts found out.

Meming even the possibility of this looks fucking terrible for them and it brings the FOIA to attention. Might even get the outrage class to scream for that FOIA kek!

Antifa was a golem. Then it started attacking Jews and calling out Israel for being evil. So now the Jews are trying to shut it down.

Only civic nationalist fuckwit who doesn't see the bigger picture would be happy about this. This is bad news. Antifa was waking up whites like crazy.

This thread needs to be stickied.

since it warrants repeating, the (((Horseshoe Crackdown))) needs to be stopped. the kikes seem to be learning that they aren't going to succeed with violent communism so they are planning to destroy both antifa and NS/WN in order to bring about a Brazil-type fall into mongrelization.

They don't hate Israel, they just want to show love and support for the muslims, they can't come and take over our country if the kikes kill them all. Yeah, they don't know that the kikes want the arabs alive and multiplying to colonize the west.

Also, the idea that the kikes ruling over the institutions controlling them are losing their sleep because of how their rabid dogs sometimes lash out against Israel without any consequence is ridiculous. It's not remotely in the left wing agenda to actually do something against Israel.

I was predicting this soon after Boston. (((They're))) trying to re-secure the center and purge both "fringes" so they can reshape the political landscape entirely with shared positions (like pro-Zionist) throughout the spectrum. They're cleaning house because their pets and their enemies both mutually pose a threat to their interests.

Hunchback

So I searched wiki leaks Hillary emails and found one mention of Antifa, in Russia, to Hillary Clinton: wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/4837

This was in 2012. Interesting as it increases the timeline of at LEAST her knowledge of the organization and its ultra-violent activities quite a long time.

An excerpt:

Just doodling…

I should add this leads a lot strength to the idea that the DNC itself as a whole ( ) had full knowledge of who and what Antifa were, in fact whole election cycles ago. And with Kaine, there is a fucking direct link to the organization and the potential Executive Office.

They've overridden the legal necessity to use exploits to compromise computers and are now forcing Microsoft to give them a direct root access in Windows through a patch possibly, or Microsoft is just too incompetent to provide update information
They will use this to monitor you all for planning/promoting terrorism violent rhetoric and will also use it to disable your ability to connect with one another, and disrupt corporate profits with add clicking programs.

This. The far left is Third Worldist to their core, which is why their criticism of Israel is always couched in terms of poor oppressed brown people (the Palestinians) versus white capitalist colonisalists (the (Ashekenazi) Jews).

(checked) and heiled.
here's a shitty image. im sure some anons can do better.

Kill yourself.

Your narrative is retarded, tranny. They don't need an excuse to go after the evil nazis, they already are.

Antifa throw bottles full of nails against friendly cops, and they will start to murder them and flaunt about it after those racist fascist soldiers of the patriarchy declare war on them.

I can't wait for half of those faggots to give up on their revolution now that it will be illegal, sit the fuck down for a minute to think about who is actually ruling over their country, and join us in the fight.

i hope jews kill every last pantyfa

Dammit!
>>>Holla Forums787365
Also, see >>787484

Go be a moron somewhere else.

I feel like this is the time right before a tsunami, when the tides recede far out and people start walking forward on what was was once ocean, wondering what is going on.

(((they))) realized that endorsing domestic terrorism would completely destroy the DNC, undermine their authority, and they decided to backtrack. We need to counter this by reminding the American people constantly of who condoned Antifa violence. They just handed us the perfect weapon to destroy Paul Ryan and the cuckservatives.

American political parties are irrelevant to us. We are up against the international jewish banking cabal which manipulates everything else.

You're an idiot

And what the fuck is that? Last I checked it ended in the 1940s.

Shut the fuck up already. Filtered.

If they classify antifa as a gang, then they are the problem of local law enforcement, gang task forces. This is to prevent them from being labeled as terrorists or having anti-communist laws enforced, which would actually destroy them. Beijg labeled as a gang would be a defensive measure.

THIS

You are not even making sense anymore, tranny. You are a sexual deviant and now a terrorist. Your deranged group will lose all appeal in polite society and won't be able to recruit college students with the same freedom anymore, you are losing and no amount of shilling can change that. Go back to your cuckshed and think about your life.

And local law enforcement answers to local politicians, so guess what is going to happen in shitlib main hives like Berkeley where the biggest Antifa recruiting pools exist.

You reek of underage edgelord. Are you born after 9/11 and/or a Common Filth fan too?
Leave your suburban cul de sac for a change and talk to those BASED COMMIES THAT HATE ISRAEL about domestic Jewish power and see what happens.

Whites are the ultimate Boogie Man nahtzee bad guy in these normie tier Jewish media types. They instinctively know that "right wing, racially and culturally proud whites" are actually capable of turning on the parasite and eliminating them completely. It's why the holohoax is pounded down the throats of the "little Jew" followers because the elite Jews need to think they have a moral mission to genocide the aryan race. The Jewish instinctive hive mind knows it's inevitable another pogram and violent backlash against the Jews will happen …"We must put billions of dollars into the Frankfurt school to make sure the goyim don't rebel against us for the 300th time" They don't think to have some kind of inner ethnic self evaluation. Probaly would have done them some good 100 programs ago.
"Hey, it's obvious we are doing something wrong here. I mean we've been thrown out of every country we inhabit. Maybe we should stop the predatory money lending? Stop exploiting people through our monopoly of the distilled liquor business? Stopping tax farming? Maybe not monopolize the slave trade in America? Maybe we should tone down our insatiable need to take over the entertainment industry of our host nations and turn into into a degenerate and destructive mess…

Thanks dude I went on and tweaked the composition but overall I didnt want to change much

There is no Western Civilization. Your ancestors killed the people defending it.

The apocalypse already happened, and now we're living in the aftermath.

Reeks of a yuropoor faggot that rejects Jewish media narratives about everything except the kikes cynical view of "corporatized and fat dumb Americans". Need to remind Euro and slavpoors that American whites have much higher IQ's than every European/Eurasian nation other than Finland. There's a reason why the Jews came here. The getting was good because there was an outstanding stock of Western European genes. Two non college educated bike mechanics in Ohio invented the airplane ffs.

I thought this as soon as Cernojew labelled them alt-left. If you call for declaration of the alt left as a terrorist organisation (as he is) then there is legitimate precedent to declare the alt right a terrorist org. Any right wing meet ups will be labelled alt right seeing as they are "un-thinging" anything right of fucking Stalin.

White Identarian, not a thing
Nationalist - nationalism isnt even a thing goy

Anyone white and against the far left doctrine is immediately labelled a nazi white supremacist alt right (aka terrorist).

Where as the same does not apply to leftists. We only condemn antifa, we have not successfully un-thinged leftist doctrines between centrism and extremism. Consequently we are not pushing all leftists into the extremist category as they are to right wingers.

The labelling of "extremist" political groups is more damaging to the right than it is to the left. Every right wing conservative will be labelled a terrorist while large numbers of leftists will be spared from condemnation.

Nah, freedom of assembly is probably a thing in the murrican constitution (even though constitutional rights do get stepped on quite a bit in murrica).

It's a good thing they declared antifa a terror organization, now all that's left is to do the same for extreme rightwingers (the retarded ones like pic related), and the police might be able to insure a more peaceful life for normal people.

To be fair, the alt right is a bunch of useful idiots also (as is Antifa).

Oh you're playing the part of a proud nahtzee…and America was completely at fault for killing off the Nazis right? Didn't the U.K. Poland, France and the USSR start the whole shit show?As far as I know, most Americans absolutely didn't want to get involved in another European fratricidal war…That was the average American consensus in 1941. Then the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor because our crypto-jew crippled president was basically blockading them economically. Which is an act of war. 500,000 causiotes later
and the "West's" culture is as sick as it ever was except for the Weimar Period. I'd say it was a good move.

*casualties

Anther possible way to look at it is that the media is trying to make "antifa" a trendy and edgy place for white kids. Kinda hard to do that when the boomers on cable are all praising them.

Even if you were right, which you're not, America has, for the last 50 years been a complete shithole. Americans as a whole are complicit in destroying Europe during the second world war, and they're complicit in allowing Jews to take over their society, and they're complicit in the destruction of the middle east for Israel, and they're complicit in a million other crimes. America is evil, and any Americans who aren't willing to denounce America are evil as well.

If the Alt-Right is classified as a terrorist organization, then all of those to the right of the Alt-Kike will definitely be considered terrorists as well. This whole Antifa bullshit is more "problem, synthesis, solution" it's all about taking away more of our freedoms until we're nothing but slaves. This has been a massive psyop.

Huge Psyop. Classic kikes earning idiosyncrasy credits within a movement then slowly steering it in accord to their agenda.

I think we could soon see the "white diversity" meme. Whites are uniting, and the kike doesn't like that. Have already seen Jack Murphy (cernovich's buddy) shilling that he being or irish blood (disgrace to the Irish race IMO) has nothing in common with whites of any other nationality.

I expect more divide and conquer to come.

You are really just an idiotic yuropoor that blames America for the current day Jewish problem. Even though the international Jew banker originated in Germany, Netherlands, France and England 300 years before America was even a thing. Europe was the nest of the international Jew that caused almost a million American casualties in the 20thcentury. If it weren't for Americans, you would have been occupied by soviet Slavs after the war. Pick your poison guess. All of the "Nazis" picked to surrender to America and for the most part were treated well. Warner Vaun Braun was a national icon.

You were going to be dominated by a more powerfull superpower either way. Even without the Jew, empires impose thier will on weaker nations. I'm 100% sure America didn't invent that. The Yiddish Empire and Soviet empire were jewed to the gills also. At least the outward facade of America would have made sure you were well fed and taken care of if you bent the knee.

Nice visual, user. That may not have been the best post, but it is my favorite. Polite sage for off-topic fan-fare

democraticleader.gov/newsroom/82917/

the Dems just officially denounced Antifa. it's a small win, but a win none the less.

Spencer has never said the 14 words. The 14 words are the means to prosper and his inability to say them shows his lack of resolve or worse. He only plays the White people unite idea but doesn't talk about on any of the Jewish subversion in the media which is a great beginning redpill on the path. I see in Spencer someone who isn't trying to create new party members only sway those who have just gotten involved and can't see the deeper struggle at hand, so they see his name in the media and think he's the voice to follow.

He doesn't have to be a pure CIA shill, though I'm not ruling it out. He merely needs to be NPI's poster child for policies designed to bring in disaffected whites but lead them no where in time which is as good for the Jews as them just meandering around.

Too bad for them that the BLM and Antifag genies won't go back in the bottle.

I think you're making this too complicated. There have been several recent incidences of journalists being targeted by antifa and physically attacked. I think the media is just hitting back at them.

a-at least I have uncle dave
I wish I could take your word for it but in a situation like this, there'd be fucking nobody for me to turn to.

Like we can expect them to go after their own attack dogs.

Here's one of 10 television specials that Walt Disney did with Von Braun. In America in the 50's-60's before the holohoax hysteria, we had literal card carrying Nazis seen as great men and the normies saying/feeling: "glad he's on our side now eh! No hard feelings Germans. Let's go explore the universe together! Hoorah! Hooorah! "

Almost makes me emotional tbh.

especially since Antifa were literally giving orders to CNN and dictating their talking points just a few days ago

I do think it's a way to dump them as they got out of hand. I've encountered some of those slimier more intellectual leftists who have always treated Antifa as stochastic terrorists - basically they would "lightly" agree with what they do but when called out they'd pretend they have nothing to do with them. Now the media is doing the same as Antifa got way too violent.

Yeah they are just panicking and cleaning up. Antifa is cooked. Now they are getting whacked by the neo-liberal Zionist Jews. Dropped like common thugs that helped out in a big robbery but started to get too high profile and spend too much money. Farewell my Antifa trolls, I know you'll still monitoring but you'll likely fade away into obscurity without the assurance of Jewish government and media coverage. Notice how we really did a proper analysis of your downfall and why it happened? We Didn't just start sperging out and celebrating your downfall. We aren't emotional chimps. We saw the establishment sell you out and actually gave a fair account of your anti-Zionist activities that eventually triggered your Jewish sugar daddies. Even defended you a bit. You should aspire to be honorable like us someday. Take care.

One must be aware that Antifa is historically CIA-sponsored and full of JDL kikes - and yet some actual anarchist crusty types wave its flag. Ideologically it's a complete mess, between the rigid stalinism at its core (and yet it's full of anarchists, who were shoah'd by the previous during the spanish civil war) the fanatically anti-Israel AND anti-antisemitism stances both at the same time, etc.
The comparison to sincere white nationalists being led to nowhere by alt-kike and agencies is maybe not too far-fetched.

interesting read, the unhinged, deranged faggots in their own words (to think that I once unironically owned a book by this org/website…) :
crimethinc.com/2017/08/29/not-your-grandfathers-antifascism-anti-fascism-has-arrived-heres-where-it-needs-to-go

that is partly because right-wingers are the niggers of the world. they haven't produced an efficient intellectual concept in centuries, except maybe the "cuck" linguistic killshot.

Antifa are white people who hate israel, and have different code words for jews.

They aren't planning anything. After Charlottesville the robber barons of silicone valley have the excuse to crack down on pro White speech or any other other speech on the Internet that questions the jew. Antifa has served thier purpose so now the Dems and thier leftist media stooges are cutting them loose before they cause too much more damage and too many people find out about thier anti-isreal rhetoric.

Alternatively since there's a federal investigation of antifags going on (we know this because they subpoenaed those IP addresses from that disrupt J20 website or whatever it was called). Someonemay have tipped off the Democrats that the investigation might lead back to them.

Expect a couple unfortunate commie slobs who couldn't afford lawyers or political connections to do some time. "Your reward for smashing the fash? A couple years in federal prison thanks goyim. Also thanks for killing free speech on the internet."

America simply shouldn't have been involved. No one wanted that war in America aside from the kikes controlling America. The same goes the to the Brits though the kike there lighted the fire..

Reading some of this thread, specifically

Makes me think they're trying to essentially do what Trump has at this point, basically following his lead on how to deal with the "fringes" of each side. Trump, more or less, embraces the "far right" and gets open support from them because of it. Meanwhile he has condemned the "extreme right" publicly, but the "extreme right" will continue to support him because they realize he HAS to condemn them ("for now") until public view shifts. So they accept the situation and continue to support him. He basically gets to keep their support while condemning them, more or less in both cases.

The left may be trying to do something similar after seeing it work for him. IE: support the "far left," but condemn the "extreme left," believing that the commies will continue to support them either way but that it makes the politicians look better to the more middle ground people, so they can act to the far lefts desires but draw in easily the rest of the left and as much of the middle as possible, but the commiefucks will "understand it is necessary" to take that position.

Problem is, commie fucks arent reasonable or intelligent enough to understand that. They'll see condemnation as outright betraying them, stabbing them in the back, rather than a calculated move. They'll drop support from those leftist leaders and if they have enough population in any given area, will begin running their own extreme leftist candidates to replace the normal leftists leading things. Causing much infighting.

Because thats the catch, leftists will eat themselves everytime because they believe if you are not 100% with them, then you are 100% against them, and this is a mentality the left has fostered on its own even on the non-"extreme" wing of the side.

So yeah, I see this as the leftist leaders trying to take the middle road a bit, thinking they'll keep all leftist support, as Trump kept all right wing support. But they will fail because they fundamentally misunderstand the attack dogs for their commie movement that they've bred/trained. They can no longer control them, they're rabid, and they WILL bite the hand that feeds. I mean, just look at all the shit with Sanders last year, they basically tore down the DNC and went apeshit and caused chaos during it all, and even sanders himself, their would-be controller, the guy they were trying to support and get into power, couldn't keep them in line.

So yeah, I'm not sure they're thinking about horseshoe attacks or what have you. I think they're simply trying to play monkey-see-monkey-do with Trump's tactics, believing it will work for them as well. But its just going to blow up in their faces.

>crimethinc.com/2017/08/29/not-your-grandfathers-antifascism-anti-fascism-has-arrived-heres-where-it-needs-to-go
Takes me back as a highschooler. I remember Jimmy T hand and the Street Punks and a huge amount of stuff from Strangers in a Tangled Wilderness Here a look inside them:
tangledwilderness.org/pdfs/roadtoeitheror-web.pdf
And his upbringing and antifa culture shit, starting after he runs away from home
tangledwilderness.org/pdfs/jimmy_t_hand-in_the_hall_of_the_mountain_king-web.pdf:

Imagine the left as a massive Jenga tower. The tower grows by cannibalizing it's parts, and gets weaker the higher it climbs. Eventually it collapses in on itself.
Every commie I met has been a massive junkie-druggie-boozebag pile o shit and trashbag. They are content to sit idly by and create nothing for themselves, watching the world pass like ashes in the wind, they have nothing valuable they've truly earned, and thus wajnt you to share your hard earned stuff with as many people as possible because none of them know just how much labour blood and sweat goes into the act of aquisiton and creation of nice things. They don't even know how the electricity gets into the outlet, except that it comes out, and they don't even know that meat doesn't come from factories! They don't care either.
It's like they were spoiled all their lives like the boomers and are having a massive tantrum over very little.

Hail Satan

Non Amerifat here, I think that they are throwing Antifa under the bus because of the incidents between Antifa and BLM; with the anti-zionist angle being secondary if not even tertiary.
It's really simple, they can't have both and a large chunk of Antifa whites are bound to be red-pilled when they would be openly fighting the nogs of BLM.
BLM has far more immunity than the Antifa, ffs BLM has actually killed cops and the MSM hasn't denounced them in the same way they are no going after Antifa.
My guess is that they are trying to prevent the collateral damage of their two golems fighting each other by throwing one under the bus and that one is Antifa because normies do still think that niggers have valid grievances.

Ahhh Kuwait.

Maybe it's because neo libs and dems aren't socialist revolutionaries. Antifa are two steps away from coming for the democrats. Dems and neo libs like their cosy high paying social and political jobs, all that is fucked if antifa start taking control.

I saw a few faggot LARPers with nazi flags and a FBI agent. So, yes Holla Forums was there.

This seems logical. Does the thief/extortionist really want to see the source of his goods shut down? No. S/he wants wants it to continue even if the basis of xer power lies in shaming the those who run it.

Another angle I think might be coming into play here is the male/female violence issue. The right is not being triggered into reacting violently enough. So the Left not only can't run to daddy or the authorities to complain, and are left looking bad themselves. The same happens if you don't hit your wife back when she physically attacks you. She's depending on your response, and the subsequent dignified victimhood and sympathy it brings.

*not that taking a beating solves marital problems.

I see a lot of people kevetching about being labeled a terrorist organization.
First of all, those of you who don't do anything but post anonymously online about how every organization is controlled op don't need to worry because you aren't threatening the System. What are you worried about? The System only fears ORGANIZED resistance. Not random losers in their basements.

Now, back to the subject. Antifa is not resisting the System, they're their unwitting enforcers. Thus, this obviously is an attack against ORGANIZED White resistance. But I will ask a question that no one here seems to be asking;
Why is that a bad thing?

I mean, I get it. If we (meaning people who actually do things IRL instead of LARP online) are labeled as enemies of the System, our lives and our activities will become much more difficult and risky. But what did you expect? Did you expect the Jews to just lay down and allow Whites to ORGANIZE against them? Did you think they would just give up and allow us to peacefully overthrow a System that they have spent the last thousand years putting into place?
Of course not. Once the System starts to actively persecute us, and I mean true persecution, not anti-White media bias. I am talking about assassinations and mass arrests. Once the System begins to crack down on ORGANIZED resistance, they will also begin the final stage of alienation of the White public. We will then be the only force capable of defeating the thing that the White masses increasingly begin to chafe under.

I understand that if we are labeled terrorists, life will become uncomfortable. Many of us may die. But this is necessary in order for our race to survive. This is necessary in order to defeat the Jews and restore our civilization.

Will we rise to the task or will we lay down and give up when faced with adversity? YOU choose.

Heiled. Seconding.

If you ever read Fredrick's Forsyth Kobra
*spoiler They declare drugs as terrorism and go all Navy Seal on cartels ,take control of supply and set of gangs against eachother spoiler*
In more modern memes , it would be
How do you answer this charges "user Baelish"

They can smell the rope being woven for DOTR and simply want someone else's neck to be in the noose ahead of them.

I see this with most "analysts" and e-celebs concerning anything with problems. Yes, they point it out, and they point it out again, oh would you look at that? Yet again! But never do they once offer any meaningful way out of this mire or a solution to the problem.

Some of the Antifa that have been arrested have been supporters of the DPRK. If the US is going to have a conflict with North Korea, then you don't want to support people who are bringing their flag with them to rallies and making connections with their government.

This seems like solid reasoning. Considering too the fact that antifa and extreme lefties already had a great disdain and even contempt for establishment democrats, this could make for a real shit show.

fucking innawoods time soon, just for shitposting to your hearts 1st Amendment content. fuck it, i'll go down semi-peacefully. hope they don't lobotomize in the gulags

thread related

That mcdonalds always had a 45 min wait at least. funny story, Indians worked the majority of the contracting jobs and were terrible at it. It was comforting to know that they were essentially getting slave wages.