Mattis Undermines Trump

Mattis freezes transgender policy; allows troops to continue serving, pending study

archive.fo/blHdw

(hope I formatted it right, I am a noob)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4mRAp
mihsislander.org/2017/06/full-transcript-james-mattis-interview/
archive.fo/So7FV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

madfag at it again

perhaps he was blackmailed

I've had the feeling that this fucker was a bad idea since early 2016

What a faggot cuck. Then again maybe the study will prove transgenders can't be soldiers. He's still a faggot cuck for needing a study.

They've got pictures of him sucking off ladyboys.

Worthless goddamn boomers.
The most sorriest sacks of shit ever to grace this goddamn planet.
JUST START THE FUCKING WAR ALREADY

Does he just get a kick out of pushing people around?

Le based Mad Zog at it again!

Fucking faggot. He can take his whole "AMERICA FUCK YEAH BAD ASS KILL TOWELHEADS" persona the joe patriot plebian eats up and shove it up his ass and die

Optimism: Maybe this is because we already know the science of their state of mind. It is shit This could be a move for permanency.

I thoguht he was a bad idea when I heard he was 1) an Israel-firster, and 2) intentionally unmarried (aka a faggot).

All fucking shills. For fucks sake

Get the fuck out of here

Stfu kike

Being angry that something equivalent to homosexuals are potentially being allowed in the military doesn't make us shills, you little shit, it makes us human.

Mad Cuck Mattis

Muh based "He was always a bad idea mattis"

Shill thread

Heil'd

He is the living embodiment of the green weanie. The mythological figure that manages to fuck member of the US Marine Corps and any poor Navy Corpsman who decides to go greenside.

Mattis, and by extension a large majority of high ranking O's in the military as always going to be curropt. If Trump wanted a better pick, he should have gone for a Combat Warrant Officer and not some POG Commissioned Officer.

Wanna know how I know you ain't from around here?

Mattis:

You mean the Mattis who was voted in unanimously without any fight from the DNC? That Mattis?

I would like to see this faggots detailed report of how having a dildo shoved up your man made 2nd asshole has an affect on combat in the field.

This smells like fake news to me. Mattis is probably the one who told Trump to kick trannies out of the military in the first place. The Pentagon being caught "off guard" is a MSM narrative.

High ranking military official just means he's done what he was told by the kike industrial complex for 40 years.

kek

There's allegations that Mattis is another closeted faggot

And he's in the Marines
Who knows eh?

How is a bitch who can't figure out what "Commander in Chief" means qualified to be a Defense Secretary?

Shouldn't the pentagoon have enough signals intelligence to never be caught off guard?

Fake news

This incredibly shitty meme that i spent all of 2 minutes on just now is all you deserve for your retarded reply.

Fag.

Everyone who doesn't realise this is in line with the order that Trump wrote is either a shill or mentally deficient.

https ://www. whitehouse. gov/the-press-office/2017/08/25/presidential-memorandum-secretary-defense-and-secretary-homeland
archive.is/4mRAp

He may be a neocon faggot, but he isn't insubordinate. The results of the study are likely going to be in line with the last study that was allowing females into combat positions: Which the marines concluded was a no go. Obama pushed it through anyways. I doubt Transgenders get pushed through under Mattis and Trump. We'll see what happens with the study and the actions they take.

Why hasn't anybody asked McCain why he was against Obama allowing the gays to serve, yet 1 year later he's outraged over a republican blocking transgenders.

You can't serve if you had childhood asthma o haver a heart condition even though you want to be something like a techie or Airplane mechanic on a base in the US for job experience for the resume..

and ppl will still defend this Soros eyebags piece of shit

THEY DON'T LET YOU GET HIGH UP IN THE MILITARY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT UNLESS YOU'RE A SPINELESS CUCK

get it in your head already

greeny weenie is an military inside joke, calm down faggot.

Mattis is a pragmatist and one of the few people Trump actually respects and/or fears. He's made his territory pretty clear: any other policy is fair game, but don't touch defense. In this case, he's seen fit that shutting up the troops about tranny rights when there are wars to fight by continuing current policy is the best way to minimize dissent. If there were demonstrably a greater net loss to morale and cohesion by allowing them to continue in the military than in enacting a sudden policy reversal, he'd kick them out. I very much respect him for that: he won't cave into political posturing of any kind.

Now why would there be dissent in the military?
Is it perhaps they're deployed in a unconsitutional war that's obvious that our leaders never intend to win?

is it because they patrol heroin fields that poison their communities back at home?

Is it perhaps because the US is arming and protecting ISIS to the point that they have aircraft fly over ISIS positions to bomb Russian and Syrian?

Is it because they see the border unprotected and they're forced to serve "protecting" people who would never be thankful for all of the sacrifice?

Is it because all of the political correctness is destroying the morale?

Is it because while critical infrastructure and hardware just fall apart such as 1960s bombers, the US is going to spend a trillion dollars on a fighter jet?

NO! It's the transgenders!!

And once again, I am reminded of his connection to Theranos.

It's bullshit. Trump's ban on transgenders only affected the recruitment of new personnel. The White House also requested that studies be conducted to determine what should happen with those already in the military, which Mattis is complying with. The only people surprised by this are kneejerk-reacting retards who never knew what was going on in the first place, who are too braindead to realize that Mattis is doing exactly what Trump asked.

Mattis is probubly a pedophile too. I wouldn't doubt they all are "made men"

LOOK UP MATTIS AND THERANOS

I knew that fucking cuck couldn't be trusted! Trump and his boner for zogbots, man.

For those that can't read up on this shit at all:

THE STUDY IS TO DECIDE IF THOSE TRANNIES ALREADY IN THE ARMY CAN STAY, IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY'LL ALLOW NEW TRANNIES IN NOR THAT THEY'LL ALLOW FOR PAYING FOR SURGERY

Are they this desperate for troops?

There's no alternative. If he fucks with the military men in command, he would be assassinated.

George Washington would have shot him for this. There's nothing in the Constitution about a "panel of jew perverts" being able to overrule the commander-in-chief.

My cousin who just got out of the Marines after 12 years (3 four year contracts) told me that the bureaucracy and lack of promotions for more qualified White soldiers makes everybody in the military redpilled as fuck. Also the mandatory meetings for diversity, and sensibility training they do make you hate it. Most officers get our after 4 years as a captain because of that bullshit. The enlisted Men get treated like cannon fodder all the while dealing with the lack of discipline from the 18 year old niggers that join for benefits. The point is, nobody stays in anymore because of the non-military bullshit they deal with everyday.

The anti-tranny policy is something that came form Mattis and the other generals. Did you forget when Trump said Catlyn Jenner could use the men's room in Trump Tower. This is not something from Trump's wheel house. OP is pushing disinfo.

Should start a private security company.

The trannies, niggers and all types of subhumans were put in the military to D&C and prevent a military uprising against the jews by the white soldiers.

He's waiting for a study so he doesn't get attacked for being a Neanderthal biggot by the media. He's pr cucking. Big deal. There's absolutely no reason to get this triggered and upset unless you are shilling. I'm sure the study is going to show that a homosexual soldier dressed as a woman while taking female hormones is a bad idea in the overall effectiveness of the military. If not, we are officially in clown world.

On top of Theranos, it's basically been memory-holed how Mattis wanted to waste billions of dollars changing the military over to 6.8 SPC right before Afghanistan. Regardless of what the whole story is on this transgender topic, Mattis was a god awful choice on his own merits and track record.

LMAO

MATTIS HAS GONE MAD DOG

RESIGN HIM

Could you imagine being a Sargent Major of 20+ years being reprimanded or discharged for mis-gendering a trannie freak, or be on the front lines in Afghanistan going through sensitivity training for new recruits. Wtf are you doing Mattis? Who threatened you?

He might just want them serving so he can stick them in the front line as cannon fodder now Afghanistan is heating up again.

FIFY

Sheeeet, they should get more jews in the military.

You are a retard. His generals cucked and stated they never were talked to about it before he tweeted when this shit first broke news. The desperation to cuck for the military who run what Netanyahu stated, israel greatest weapon, is pathetic. These are the faggots who want to go into Syria and Iran too.

the fags could always join Pantifa. OP you are a deflicted retardo.

Hmmm, like we did with niggers.

you dont like trannys or madqueer faggis? SHILL

No. Mattis is a legit faggot.

Aw, shit! We got a badass over here!

This.

What an absolute disappointment. If this is the (((military's))) finest then I've lost all faith in them, granted it's only been 7 months so maybe the crusty old cocksucker can redeem himself but so far all I see out of him is a Neocon prized poodle

What is it with this new generation of newfaggots trying way too fucking hard to "fit in" a fucking anonymous imageboard. You people need to fucking go away, the previous waves of (((immigrants))) already did a good enough job destroying the board we don't need you to do it

>If this is the (((military's))) finest then I've lost all faith in them
what gave it away?

Maybe it's time to put down "mad dog" Mattis.

'Muh based zogbot' strikes again!

This.

Holy fucking shit, the state of Holla Forums right now.
No one realizes this is just for those already serving, and not talking about letting in new people?

currently serving

Nuke this thread from orbit.

If you let those people you'll give the Jews excuse to let in the rest.

Getting rid of the 22lroflr would not have been a "waste" at all. But yes he is probably a pedo deepstate queer in other respects.

It is time to put him down.

Generals want this rule passed but don't want the flack that comes with it. Trump is taking one for the team (again).

Are you retarded, dude? I was an 0311 in RCT7 during OIFI back in 2003. Mattis isn't a POG, you goddamn spergy do-nothing. Mattis is as fucking OG infantry as it comes. Nigger, only Chesty was more of a DGAF O than he is. There's a reason the St. Mattis of Quantico meme is popular in the USMC and wasn't immediately laughed out of existence.

Furthermore, Its so fucking obvious that Thu_Duhnuld cucks, TRS sodomites, and Stormfaggots are migrating to this place and shitting it up. You really have no idea how policy changes are made??? There's a fucking process, as faggoty as it is, to reverse things and make those changes endure the inevitable kike kvetching (translation: legal challenges). In order to do that, it's SOP to 'freeze' a program first, while you "Re-evaluate things" (demonstrating that you are conducting a proper analysis), then have your typewriter monkeys draft up changes to the policy (i.e. REVERSE the policy) and then have the fucking lawyers (general counsel, etc) review it for legal ironclad-ness. It may be nothing but Kabuki Theater bullshit — But that's how it's got to be done because that's how judges pick apart shit in favor of Jewy [[[civil rights]]] attorney arguments.

If you want a policy change to stick, that is how you HAVE to do it. Otherwise, some kike NGO group (ACLU, etc) can challenge it and a fucking activist judge can declare it "arbitrary and capricious" and subsequently render it null and void. And how much you want to bet they're going to have straight up synagogues full of kikes combing over every single line of the policy change to find some Talmudic principle they can use against it. Probably during a re-election campaign when this kind of shit is gold for getting the faggot brigades out of their bug-chasing basements and into the streets and mobilized.
yes it is, faggotkin. Mil policy concerning who can/cannot join is subject to civilian judicial fuckery because it can be tired to official .gov policy —- which operates under the auspices of the litany of non-discrimination laws that have been drafted by kike lawyers over the years.

All of you fucks need to grow up. Until the Great Happening/Night of the Long Guns/Day of the Rope™ arrives, this is how it is. This is how things are built that you want to stand up to kike lawyer scrutiny. Yes, I hate it too. Yes, we really do need to gas all the kikes and have the race war now, but until shit pops off, this is how these things are done. Get the fuck over it for now.

Trying to insinuate that Mattis is some kind of Kike or Kike stooge is absolutely ridiculous. I'd pick Mattis over Trump any day. And yeah, I know that's gonna explode your little "muh God Emperor" civic nationalist faggots out there but it needs to be done. Go back to plebbit and cry about "duh ebil nazis" and how "culture is what's important, not race" and all that other Jewish trash you've slurped down like a stripper at a bachelor party.

tl;dr

Fucking seriously?
TL;DR it has to be structured this way to stand up to kike legal challenges. Otherwise you'll have a wasted opportunity and likely will never get another chance to get rid of faggots being in the military

it is obvious that Mattis is a zogbot to anyone but the dumb stupid animals.
[x] blackmailed pederast
[x] opium poppy druglord
[x] huge faggot like most US generals
[x] israel first zogbot
[x] ISIS commander
[x] Tranny enabler
It's time to put him down

Yes and yes. People are overreacting at what is basically just USA Today trying to push their liberal narrative.

Trump said he is banning new recruits, and that he would leave it up to Mattis to decide what to do about the tranny troops "already in the service". The joke is that trannies have never been allowed in the service. The law Obama tried to put in to make this happen never actually went through. By doing this study, they can make their conclusions and make the law stick, otherwise it would be up for debate and liberal judges in Hawaii and California would destroy it. Long story short, Mattis isn't undermining Trump, he's helping him out (after being asked) by solving a trivial non-issue that can be extrapolated to something much bigger. People need to step back when they are reading these kinds of articles and pay attention to the tone, and what they are trying to push by giving you half-truths and making it seem like all of Trump's advisors are going against him. The "thousands of transgendered troops" is a dead giveaway, since they are using that BS statistic that has been thoroughly disproved.

Thanks king nigger for your excellent display of the official tel aviv counter narrative to erode support and foster D&C. I'm sure bibi is wiring your 30 pieces of silver to your bank account as we speak. Or did you choose BTC as your commodity of choice this time?

Fucking gas yourself, kike. Only a Fucking Jew would suggest that beginning the procedure of removing faggots and trannies from service is "betraying muh God empurher". Your day is coming, chaim. For you and all your kind. Enjoy your shekels now.

Nice mental gymnastics you brainwashed Mattisbot. Remember: 2+2=MUH600GORILLION

We're long past the point where your little attempts to attack our people have any meaning.

Does your dumbass not understand that trumps tweet was not a "policy"? It was a Fucking tweet.

Does your dumbass not understand that's why no kikes have been suing the DoD yet? Because it's not and never was a policy?

Literally this is how you ban trannies. You have the "study" first before you implement the legal decision. Otherwise the kikes will get a judge to throw out the policy. And they'll wait until some left wing shitlib is in office that will allow it.

Jesus you niggers don't understand how legal frameworks are established. And since you basement dwelling faggots will still cling to this fantasy that this is a "betrayal" you'll continue to fall for the dumbest shit imaginable. This isn't stupid cuck 6gorgillionD chess. Its just standard procedure for setting up a solid legal precedent for an ironclad policy. God you niggers are so dumb

Whoa, there, user. You're "one of us". Remember?

Haha. Right. I forgot. Better get back to eating Doritos and mountain dew code red. Mea culpa.

I'm no Trump cuck. I know what he is. But more importantly I know what he is not. He's not a fucking commie Jew nigger faggot like HRC or Yeb would have been, but he's not "literally Hitler" like the kikes have been kvetching. He's just the closest thing to it that we've seen in a while. Which, honestly, isn't really saying much.

These "muh 1488D" cucks need to be slapped. They're as retarded as the goddamn bernouts in their herd mentality groupthink behavior and just as poisonous. Becuase civic nationalism is the same Jewish lie as "progressivism" is. It all leads to the same Fucking end. All roads lead to Rome as the saying goes. One is just the direct route. The other is the scenic path with the road signs switched on you.

People need to critically think about this shit and stop being room-temperature IQ having niggers. Because Jews are crafty and know how to lie. And you can see all the stupid faggots in this thread who fall for it. And will stubbornly defend their Jewish-fed conclusions as if theybwete their own.

Want to know how I know you are a Marine? You spilled your spaghetti at the word POG.

RAINBOW PUPPER MATTIS DOES IT AGAIN
The US army is a progressive institution that needs no man.

Full transcript: Defense Secretary James Mattis’ interview with The Islander
mihsislander.org/2017/06/full-transcript-james-mattis-interview/
archive.fo/So7FV

Good. If anybody should be dying for Israel, it's trannies.

I like your placement of the OK emoji sign on the paws of that cat fwiw.

This. Getting sick of this kind of shit being shilled here.

Solve this by making battalions unique to them. Send them to Afghanistan with rusty weapons. Chess4D.

This is a shit thread. Utter fucking shit. Making threads based off of kike media articles and pretending they are anything but kike horse shit is stupid as fuck. OP needs to eat a bullet.

Only shills can read! True anons are analphabetic retards who just wish to be outraged about things.

>"Unfortunately President Obama didn't listen to his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, so we missed some opportunities there."
"LISTEN TO HILLARY! SHE KNOWS BEST!"
― James Mad Mutt Mattis

Nigger, did you even read? He said Obama was trying to play the hearts and minds game with Muslim animals when others were telling him differently.

If that cunt HRC came out tomorrow and said Hitler did nothing wrong would you say that's cuck logic or something? I'd personally be suspicious of why she'd say something so obviously right and correct…..but lets stop being a bunch of tel Aviv controlled faggots.

Mattis said were not in a fight to remove Assad. And now he's starting to build the legal framework to remove faggots and trannies from being able to serve. Now does everyone know why the kikes are shitting up this thread so hard now???? Using the stupid faggot group-think "muh gawd emprror" as some sort of asbergers call to battle? You niggers really that dense you can't see it?

Yes, it would have been a massive fucking waste. Let's take a cartridge where we already have all of our supply chain set up to produce, whose chief limiting factor is the short overall length and poor ogive profile and replace it with with a heavier round that requires new bolts, barrels, and magazines that is even more limited by the short overall length and poor ogive profile.