When will this board make a funny videogame meme?

I think it's overdue.

You don't just "make" a meme, it has to happen naturally.

Can you guess?

Is anime a meme?

what is a meme?

We were waiting for you, user. You are the one that will make this board's funny videogame meme. It's your destiny. Now quit wasting time and get to it.

Meme culture died in the late 2000s. Anything we make will instantly be assimilated into some other website and our jokes will become everybody's joke.

This is why memes themselves have become a meme, evolving into irony.
We're now in a culture of irony.

Here you go.

I''l irony yor ass with my irony dik u fugkin fag

8ch is anti-meme bruh. In spite of all the Kek worship you know flexing the memetic philosophies will only attract Reddit and 9gag to come and consume your love whole.

that's what they said about pepe.
but then that 'you guys are alright, don't go to x ' thing happened, and people were scared to associate with it anymore.

and no one's going to steal nazi IoIi memes

maybe sincerity is the new meme

yo fam we made da Holla Forums is one person meme tho tbh monica

nice numbers

Allow me to expound on this point and ponder, can irony become ironic? Perhaps, in a sense, but first we need to look at introducing the smaller component.
If irony is a meme squared, then what is a meme cubed? As in, what is irony turned meme?

I believe it cycles back towards being a meme. The methods and jokes used for ironic shitposting are repeated and passed on, becoming memes.
And a step further? Irony.
However I feel that the path from meme to irony to meme again does not actually put you in the same exact place. The memes dealt with at this point are derived from irony, the awareness that the use of memes had become laughable enough to make fun of. This shadow hanging over the new generation of memes brings a noticeable change I don't know what to call.

For now let's call these "nu-memes"

What happens when nu-memes become a meme? Yes, nu-irony.
However, what state do you arrive at when you take a meta-position over jokes about shitty jokes becoming worse jokes?
Disdain. People become fed up.

So it may be better to call nu-irony the period of disdain.
And after disdain I believe it may be possible to bread new, fresh memes without prior baggage.

In a way, you may thing of this as the powers of i for imaginary numbers.

meme^1 = meme
meme^2 = irony
meme^3 = nu-meme
meme^4 = nu-irony/disdain
meme^5 = meme

And so on.

I doubt loli memes or loli of any kind would ever be used

A miserable pile of poopoo peepee.

wat

(Checked)

Gamergate is a thing.

sage because fuck this thread and its ridiculously homosexual OP. Seriously how the fuck did you reach through the 500megabar atmosphere of dicks to type on your keyboard?

Wrong. Zeldo is a thing.

Zeldo is the best meme.

That's not funny.

Nobody is going to steal loli memes because moeshit and loli garbage is inherently unfunny, you fucking ponyfag

.t former Gawker employee

Can I have an example for each level of meme please?

Thanks profesor meme

Actually hold on, are you saying we're moving from disdain to actual memes again? Are you saying we're approaching a meme renaissance?

The guy that was looking for that Dragon Age Inquisiton player and Ass autists were good memes tbh. Too bad I haven't seen either in months

i never heard of that first meme, what is that

then to hell with them and good riddance

thats a cyberfactâ„¢

neo Holla Forums everyone I MEAN FUCK YEAH SEAKING LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

capped

Its worth capping but he still hasn't proven it though.

shitposter_goes_full_retard.jpg

like this?

STOP

it's too l8 already

What shitty meme is he talking about?

What you have to understand, is that memes are born, live briefly, and die, every day here. Even those that escape this board are often scrubbed of their origins and are generalized beyond belief. We have seen hundreds, thousands of funny video game memes, every day. If you want one, you have to look for yourself. It is the only way one can learn, by doing.

Anyways, I gotta joke.

A nun, a rabbi, and a nurse walk into a bar.
The nun says, "I'll have sparkling water over ice, please."
The bartender smiles, opens the minifridge behind him, and pours out a generous amount for her.
The rabbi says, "Just the usual, Frank."
The bartender smiles, a little more honestly this time, and begins making a Boxcar. After he pours in the egg white and shakes, he pulls open the minibar again, and pulls out a small flap of flesh, and garnishes the rabbi's drink with it like a lemon wedge.
The nurse, about to have a long night's shift, and wanting some excitement, says, "give me the special."
The bartender breaks out into a wide grin, his lips agape, and pulls out some gin and lime juice from the rack in front of him, as if to prepare a gimlet. Then, the bartender turns around, opens a cabinet, and pulls out the biggest damn shaker you ever could see. After pouring some gin and lime juice into the shaker, the bartender opens the minifridge one last time, and pulls out a jar containing a human fetus. The bartender dumps it into the shaker, mixes thoroughly, and pours it out, having to use both hands to hold the shaker. The nurse, thoroughly disgusted, walks through the double doors leading to the restroom, and all the occupants of the bar can hear the nurse regurgitating their dinner. The nurse then proceeds to leave in a huff, while the bartender frowns slightly, hands over a twenty dollar bill to the rabbi, and while pouring the nurse's drink down the drain, says, "Well, I thought a nurse would be able to take it, but for once I'll accept my loss."

How long has pepe been around?