Help

This is a cry for help. The poltical persecution I'm facing in the UK is too much and I'm looking at prison. I need to gtfo… I have family. What should I do? Is it right that I flee? I've done no wrong and won't receive a fair trial.

Go to halfchan's /adv/ board, faggot

Post your personal info and bank account number so anons can send money.

None of us can help a fugitive because that is illegal. We can provide shelter if you leave now. Contact therightstuff because someone there can provide a place for your family to sleep.

This isn't the place to post about shit like this, but I think you already knew that. Now fuck off.

Where else is he supposed to go?

Use your bong accent to marry some American slut for a greencard.

Time to do some killing looks like user-kun.

Time to fight

Switzerland houses those fleeing political persecution. Hungary too (for white causes). Try there maybe?

You should have moved out of Europe when you had a chance.
Martyr yourself.

Get your ass to HWNDU and break into Luke's apartment

You can do it op, just believe that god wont let you fall

the kikes and cia assets at trs will help? yeah help fuck him in the ass, litterally

HEIL
if not now, then when?

Seek political asylum in Russia. They might deny you but at the very least it will make the news.

The dubs have spoken

Yes, contacting controlled opposition is the answer. Good thinking.

They will actually help. Because you certainly won't, you're just shitposting, but never going anything real.

is uk prison even that bad? or have mudslimes ruined that too?

fuck you litteral faggot
if user answers Kek's call to action i will stand beside him

That's the problem of having friends on imageboards. Nobody can help you dude. Just accept the reality of your life. We all suffer, or will suffer sooner or later. It doesn't matter if you flee or accept the punishment, your life will never be the same again. Better make the most of your new life as a criminal.

I would bet all of my shekels that there are way more CIA niggers sliding the narrative here than over at TRS.

Seek asylum in Syria?

Jesus OP you're a complete and total faggot, posting this shit thread and then not even posting again.

What do you mean by this user?

OP has clearly left the building, and this slide thread has worked perfectly. If this cat was seriously up bum fuck creek without a buttplug, then posting this here is the absolute purest definition of redundant. Cmon guys, there are stickied threads Im sure most of you havent read in entirety, get back in and stol wasting time here on a bullshit click bait time waste.

well the narrative at TRS is in no need of being slid as it is sliding in of itself

My great grandmother fled Britain for much less more than a century ago, she was some sort of a thief facing the transports. When she came to America she became an Oyster Girl. Britain has been conquered many times before and will again but by who is the question?

You deserved rape.

If you can make it to Colorado I can give you a room for a few months.

Assuming it's legit political persecution and you didn't kill a nigger or something.

When you have a family… why are you in the Uk to begin with? Do you want all of you killed? You can try and seek refuge in America because of political persecution since american freedom of speech is different.