WHITEHOUSE PETITION TO DECLARE SOROS A TERRORIST

PETITION TO DELCARE SOROS A TERRORIST
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

Declare George Soros a terrorist and seize all of his related organizations’ assets under RICO and NDAA law

Created by E.B. on August 20, 2017

Whereas George Soros has willfully and on an ongoing basis attempted to destabilize and otherwise commit acts of sedition against the United States and its citizens, has created and funded dozens (and probably hundreds) of discrete organizations whose sole purpose is to apply Alinsky model terrorist tactics to facilitate the collapse of the systems and Constitutional government of the United State, and has developed unhealthy and undue influence over the entire Democrat Party and a large portion of the US Federal government, the DOJ should immediately declare George Soros and all of his organizations and staff members to be domestic terrorists, and have all of his personal an organizational wealth and assets seized under Civil Asset Forfeiture law.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.nl/george-soros-lost-1-billion-after-trump-election-2017-1
archive.is/yA75F
lombardiletter.com/george-soros-has-paid-for-his-opinions-on-donald-trump-and-his-performance-as-president/8415/
archive.is/cILyc
investopedia.com/news/soros-bets-against-trump-13f-sec-filing/
archive.is/mb0h1
rt.com/business/388909-soros-bet-us-market/
archive.is/oE00U
lombardiletter.com/this-billionaire-could-make-the-u-s-dollar-collapse-by-himself/12265/
archive.is/uUY44
dailycaller.com/2017/08/22/soros-backed-activists-plan-to-steal-trumps-show-in-phoenix/
archive.is/ETXaQ
haaretz.com/amp/us-news/1.809709
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/publish-climate-science-report-without-political-interference-and-censorship
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/use-antiquities-act-designate-all-civil-war-related-monuments-national-monuments
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/compel-fbi-release-all-records-pertaining-hillary-clintons-personal-secret-server-email-investigation
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ban-or-hide-all-race-revealing-info-college-admission-process
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/no-plea-bargain-hillary-clinton
archive.is/X13B6
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
archive.fo/m5fUx
twitter.com/RealAssange/status/904157025508003840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have a bump, OP.

This has been tried before, and it always gets shoah'd before the petition reaches critical mass. I wish this latest effort the best. Realistically, I don't think a being of such unfathomable, raw jewishness can be dealt with with a petition alone, though. Still, best efforts.

I may sign this but with heavy heart.
Unfortunatley, if Soros is labeled a terrorist then "right-wing sponsors" (like as if there are any as is) as terrorists too.

Soros' sins is not only financing the left, but doing illegal actions.

I think this one has the best chance

Have a bump op

bumping

Hmmm. The goal is going to be reached, I think at this rate. If so, what else could we get 100K people to sign I wonder? Maybe something more on the nose? Maybe specifically address dual citizenship. In a civic nationalist scope it may be possible to force the issue of loyalty in government.

the slide is fucking REAL

Soros "the one man Shemitah" will crash something if this happens to pass.

Quick slightly off topic question, what happened with the Antifa-terrorist organization petition? This reminded me of it and I haven't seen any outcome, where's the Whitehouse response?

thereby proving our point

let the kike corner himself

Don't be a fool. He obviously won't let this happen. Do you REALLY think "petitions.whitehouse.gov" are going to let anyone get shit?

You, sir, are a retard.
no offense.

A petition to disban the CIA? A petition to widen the scope of FOIA?

A petition to disban the CIA? A petition to widen the scope of FOIA?

Obama said he would give a timely response to all successful partitions (and then re-nigged on that when he felt like it), the current White House has given no such promises. I wish they would just delete the ones we don't like without saying a word. Or maybe troll them somehow.

Soros is a literal nazi! We need to form a group of nazi hunters to track him down and bring him to justice dead or alive!!!

Soro's son is also a literal nazi! There needs to be a citizens arrest to where he is arrested and detained, then we can waterboard him until he provides the whereabouts of his nazi father!!

Jesus fuck it's almost half-way.
The unpozzing is working

hitler dubs say that Soros will corner himself into an oven

sage for double-toasting

Why hasn't Soros paid his repetrations money money money to Israel yet like all other Nazis

Holy fuck, it's already nearly halfway there.

Holy shit…the sliding effort on this thread is real! So ill just leave this bump to make shill jobs harder.

bump

Didn't Russia already have an arrest warrant out for Soros?

Doesn't soros own this website?

Spread it

*Bounty

Didn't something like this happen a few months ago when the amount of signatures never went higher than 0?

lost 1 bilion dollars since Trump was elected

businessinsider.nl/george-soros-lost-1-billion-after-trump-election-2017-1

archive.is/yA75F

Trump Is Soros’s Obsession

Indeed, Trump may end up becoming an obsession for the Hungarian-American financier. At this point, Soros is out for revenge. He has missed all his predictions on how the markets would react to Trump’s election. He has also lost a rather big chunk of his family’s wealth in the process.

lombardiletter.com/george-soros-has-paid-for-his-opinions-on-donald-trump-and-his-performance-as-president/8415/

archive.is/cILyc

Soros Was Convinced Trump Would "Fail"

As of January of this year, Soros spoke at a dinner at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, predicting that Trump's actions would lead him to falter. "It's impossible to predict" the actions of the political newcomer, Soros suggested, but the billionaire remained "convinced that he is going to fail."

archive.is/mb0h1

Soros increases losing bet on falling US stock markets

archive.is/oE00U

What is currently going on is in some aspects battle of the left vs.right,

But more importantly, this is fueled and orchestrated by this man who profits on death and suffering everywhere he has meddled in fort he past 40 years.

Soros prospers when he spots a weakness, accelerating whatever destructive potential it contains. As it happens, the prospect of a weak U.S. dollar in 2017 has already happened. Taking the euro as a comparison, the dollar has lost much ground lately. It’s gone from trading near EUR/USD parity at 1.03 to 1.11 and counting.

lombardiletter.com/this-billionaire-could-make-the-u-s-dollar-collapse-by-himself/12265/

archive.is/uUY44

George Soros Can Increase the Risk to the U.S. Dollar

Moreover, Soros has been a principal instigator of protests against President Donald Trump. Soros is believed to have funded anti-Trump protests starting mere hours after Trump’s November victory against Hillary Clinton. Thus, Soros has the ability to fuel and accelerate political turmoil through his organizations. He also has the ability to profit from it. (Source: “Soros Could Crash Us Dollar By Pushing Trump Impeachment,”

dailycaller.com/2017/08/22/soros-backed-activists-plan-to-steal-trumps-show-in-phoenix/

archive.is/ETXaQ

Leading anti-Trump activists backed by major Democratic donors including George Soros are mobilizing large numbers of protesters ahead of President Trump’s rally in Phoenix on Tuesday, with the intention of stealing the spotlight from the president’s event.

Although originally founded by activists not backed by donors, Indivisible’s website now states that the group “is a project of the Advocacy Fund,” a progressive advocacy group that receives money from the Open Society Policy Center, an arm of Soros’ Open Society Foundations.

That revelation follows USA Today’s reporting in May that leaders of Indivisible and Women’s March met with Democracy Alliance, a Soros-led network of left-wing donors, to discuss funding options.

Four links which can be used to sum up the situation and spread knowledge:

This is brilliant, hopefully it gets the signatures needed to be spoke about. Where would George run to, Russia wants him, he's Hungarian but they don't want anything to do with him, Israel is pretty peaved with him and got behind Hungarys campaign against Soros'. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

Plus losing over a billion with Trump getting elected, BLM and Antifa openly demanding payments from him, pet project Hillary failing her presidential campaign after no doubt having a lot of sorosbux thrown her way. He already looks like death warmed up, I wouldn't be surpised if he doesn't make it to next summer due to all the stress.

HOLY FUCK
Opinion Only a Unified Jewish-African American Coalition Can Defeat Hate in U.S.
AL SHARPTON
haaretz.com/amp/us-news/1.809709

NIGGERS AND JEWS BAD BAD NEWS

We need to weaponize the niggers first

He has heirs

His son wastes his money on drugs and pozz partys. No threat tbh.

You should never underestimate an enemy. The moment you do is when they will fuck you over.

He has another, more involved son too.

You are an idiot

I live how you can sign this without even being american.

All you need to sign it is to believe in freedom.

Even if he's not declared a terrorist, this will bring more people's attentions to him, people will try to figure out who he is and most people who do even a quick, cursory search will learn of some shady shit he's been involved with. Anyone who stays interested even after that will learn of his huge jewness with little effort.
Jewness awareness campaigns are important, never stop reminding people.

REMINDER

THE OWNERS, ADMINS AND MODS OF THIS IMAGE BOARD ARE NOT WHITE. IN FACT THEY ARE A MIX OF BIRACIAL INDIANS, TURKS, JEWS AND ASIANS.

BE AWARE THAT 8CH IS RUN BY NON WHITES

THE OWNERS, ADMINS AND MODS OF THIS IMAGE BOARD ARE NOT WHITE. IN FACT THEY ARE A MIX OF BIRACIAL INDIANS, TURKS, JEWS AND ASIANS.

Test.

k

Let's hope it wakes up some normies, beacuse the white hourse is not going to do anything about it.

i know you guys here all hate blacks, but you better believe that some of this shit is getting to them. most are still completely in the dark about this kind of stuff, but youd be surprised how many blacks are aware of this bullshit (embed related). Holla Forumss problem is obviously that you guys would rather have no blacks at all, so all of the propaganda is made to exclude them. but there have been countless black nationalists who have spoken on this issue. most just say "whitey" so that it is more digestible to their masses, but after listening more carefully, you can clearly tell they are talking about banking cartel jews.

either way, watch this video. random jew talks to other jew about how "unsafe" (even with their own private police force) it is in brooklyn to be jewish. the first group of blacks that he talks to give him an earful on why thats totally bullshit. then the documenter proceeds to overdub a bunch of dialogue over the part where the black dude is talking about the protocols of the elders of zion. pretty lulzy if i do say so myself

Malcolm X and William Pierce were friends.

Enjoy a bump OP.

Get hanged

We don't want blacks or sandniggers in countries where they belong you fucking idiot. And stop liking a goddam retard.

Nigger or redditor confirmed.

On a board where we have countless threads showcasing heinous crimes committed by niggers to our people you try and push this shit? Niggers have to go.

I've been banned for saying "blacks". Because it was not respectful enough.

What a wonderful gift to start peace negotiations!

Yeah looks like the Soros kids are hard at work; how well has George created carbon copies of himself?

Not really, after all their battalions are funded by him

It probably won't happen, but if it does, I'll probably die from my ensuing orgasm.

current signature count

seems a bit odd that people like pelosi are miraculously coming out against his golem creations
i don't buy the sudden change of heart bullshit for a second - they are distancing themselves and cooling things down for a reason and it isn't for the good of the american people
isn't there supposed to be some big march or event coming up in november?
they could have their own (((security))) in place so when they storm some government building it will face little resistance

this is true
even the black "israelites" who shit talk whites specifically state "whites who call themselves (((jews)))"

Can we actually contribute to this thing from europe?

you can spread it on social media, sign it if you like but I think it only take us addresses

I will set off fireworks the day this walking corpse departs from this world. Signed with a fucking vengeance.

You're tired user and misremembering things. Maybe you should go to bed.

Yes, there was some mercantilism involved with that petition.

It's a sticky now.

these dont do anything, why is this a sticky

the dual citizenship….Ive been thinking of this for sometime now.
I signed the soros, antifa, blm, muslim brotherhood/CAIR, enforce article 50 petitions couple days ago. At that point the soros petition was around 500 signatures

hold back on premature celebrations user, dont forget that kike has his groomed son alexander to follow his foot steps and is already funding shit

While this is true, from what I can tell, I think the "next generation" of kike overlords are far more inept than their predecessors. Think about it. All the big kike names? All the ZOG overlords are still these really old kikes who are, 60-100 years old. Why? Because they were the ones who were around back before they gained control of 100% of the world, and they know how things used to be. They knew how to build control. But the youngest generation of ultra-kikes have been born in a society where they already control everything, so they became pampered and more inept.

I'm pretty sure he'll just spend his life getting fisted at standard fuck parties user.

I've been thinking an had a potential idea. Could we possibly use this petition to bait lefties into a public outpouring, showing their outrage of the petition whilst at the same time showing their support for George Soros and thanking him for his funding for their cause? use your SJW sock puppet accounts to start the ball rolling, watch leftists jump on board (they probably will kiss their paymasters ass at the drop of an hat), and then screencap a lot of comments from twitter etc of groups openly admitting he funded their group/protest/whatever. I mean, we already know who he funds, but you never know it might come up with something interesting, and besides that it has the potential to open other peoples eyes as to who is behind a lot of this societal unrest and the fact that many causing trouble out there are paid protestors.>>10525717

Why are his teeth red? Did he just get through sucking circumcised baby dick?

Some other cool petitions that don't have 100,000 yet. There's a lot more!
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/publish-climate-science-report-without-political-interference-and-censorship
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/use-antiquities-act-designate-all-civil-war-related-monuments-national-monuments
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/compel-fbi-release-all-records-pertaining-hillary-clintons-personal-secret-server-email-investigation
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ban-or-hide-all-race-revealing-info-college-admission-process
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/no-plea-bargain-hillary-clinton

A good petition would be to declare all postings on social media operating in the US to be a "public space", and as such have the same protections.

The left won't have such a "heavy heart" when it's their chance to fuck you over.

Bump

Ban on circumcision. For every boy and girl who never had the choice and for every child to come.

There would literally be no bad repercussion from arresting Soros. The very exposure of him would justify it alone.

Are you for real now?

Damit!

Neither will the right.

i put this on 4chan/pol/ too. the more the better

Could be true, but Heather's mom did say:
I don't think a crisis actor for a red flag event would say something like that to Trump.

GOOD BYE, GYÖRGY!

archive.is/X13B6

Someone take this to the GLP fags. I'm banned. AGAIN.

Soros was dead months ago, his name is used as a shill to distract from the Rothschilds who are the ones actually doing everything

Has everyone signed and shared this one

Because of chroma subsampling in low-res JPEG images.

You're right, just attaching criticism of him to "oy vey thas anti-semitic" would be a victory

While this is good it's important to remember that the only reason normalfags are only signing this because of "Soros is the real Nazi" shit that's all over normalnet.
Pushing to end dual citizenship on the back of this is smart idea.

when has a whitehouse petition ever succeeded? examples, please.
databasing dissidents

I will care about these useless petitions the day that trump responds to the request of his base to repeal the National Firearms Act.

john hancock provided

It's certainly gonna take teamwork to stop the Jews!

lmao a million retards wants the don's tax returns…

That's a clever way to spell 'bots'.

He's not. He's too well connected. Good luck.

good petitions user

same thing

whatever you do, don't bareback the petition site, this may be a ruse
I think soros may own the petition companies so he will have all your infos and send his professional suiciders to get you
be careful anons

I would believe that of The Rothschild for sure.

Is anyone keeping track of this? I swear this was at 57-something earlier, now it's 56.

a Soros NOT a threat
a Jew NOT a threat
kys TBH

My brain ponders at a thought on who could possibly be behind such a dastardly yet cunning and sly post. What kind of person would go to such lengths to propose such an idea, such a far cry from what really is going on. It really racks the noggin that people like this exist yet.. you have to wonder… who exactly is behind this post? Upon further examination you might get an idea but you truly cannot figure out what sort of person of ethnicity is behind the true intentions of this very statement before us.

56,669 signed, 43,331 signatures to go!

Legislatives coming.

What about Sheldon Adelson, Henry Kissinger etc?

kissinger will be dead by the end of the year, not a threat cia just a fact if soros is taken down with rico statutes and ndaa or the patriot act then it will allow them to expand them scope into all of his dealing such as laundering rothschild money etc

If he does it. It could be a great way to redpill.

God! I hate typing on mobile!

NIGGA U MAAAAAD

THIS
THIS

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
330,173 signed, help make it 333,333!
65,378 signed, this can be done!

Can we reach (((6000000)))!?
That would be hilarious

That justification is stupid. They should have mentioned the group was founded as the military wing of the German Communist Party (which membership is still considered legally restricting in the US AFAIK) that did made a coup against the German Republic and de facto brought the fascist in power as a reaction to said coup.

I am not going to be assassinated for signing this, right?

Assassinations are reserved for important people user. Don't flatter yourself.

Done and done.

Kill ole georgie's son as well

t. Disgruntled FBI

George needs more hats, lots of hats.

he will nazify us

70 thousand so far. Made Russian Times article

Also this video was shut down in 24hrs. It really triggered them. Be careful what you post from now on if you don't want it shoa'd.

come on you can do better than that

I can't get it down under 12mb in a better resolution. That's all i8ch will let me upload.

where can I get the raw hd file?

Not a threat…yet…

(checked)

82,084 signed,
17,916 to go!

Don´t forget this.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are being raided with the same youtube videos and the posts are really off beat. Is this the thread causing it?

But the Empire did nothing wrong.

Good luck, bad goy posts are being met with bans of "political derailment". There are some real kosher mods on Holla Forums right now.

Testing the waters with a thread on cuckchan, it slides to the bottom of the catalog if ignored long. Surprising lack of interest, or perhaps unsurprising.

it's almost there

As a hungarian I want to see this man hang. He is a disgrace to our nation and his organization (Open society) caused the Ukrainian civil war (who knows what else) and funds a lot of cuck tolerance propaganda in my country. Our government genuinely sees him as a terrorist. We tried to shut down his own university here too.

HREY GOUZ SINE MY FEET LOL MAYBE THE JUZE WIL STEP KILLIN US?? :)

In spite of this particular man being a complete asshole, I am not inclined to move to and work in your country on account of your government's capacity to accuse me of treason and subversion, murder and all manners of gypsy crimes.

do you smoke crack?

When have these petitions ever accomplished anything? I need proof, sources, something. The whole site seems sketchy for a gov site. No ID required should be your first clue on a potentially policy changing government application. Use your brain, call/email congressman, senators, etc.

If those 50k people just made a phone call then this would already be answered.

GOAL

well it got antifa declared terrorist activities

Sauce? I dug through the zerohedge article which led to politico with (((unnamed insiders))) and unreleased documents that have yet to be seen. Plus, saw nothing in those articles about this shitty Obama distraction you call an online petition.

All I'm asking, is for some proof they even read the shit that hits qualifying signatures. Let alone act on them.

archive.fo/m5fUx

Please Trump use the NDAA, show (((them))) what Obama did, being smug while you do it.

GOAL REACHED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow you really do suck Donald's dick.
Also this thread is retarded since Soros is the most liberal you can get to the point of funding anti-communist and pro-Palestinian groups.

WEW

Check out this infographic

I'll make more soon.

His life's changed a lot in the past year.

AND GOAL
page is still live, more signatures rolling in, looks gut bros

So when are we gonna see some results? I've signed like two of these White House petitions that made it to their goal and haven't heard anything since.

Welcome to internet petitions.

According to the website it could be up to 30-60 days

I am thinking anons. What if Soros is just a scapegoat for the rest of the high-end Juden, like Rothchild?

Zyklon B and many others think the same. Still, Soros gets away with too much shit, iirc he's been kicked out of multiple countries for wrecking their already shit economies at one point or another.

These kind of petitions are also psychological, similar to virtue signaling. By "signing" them (not even a physical signature), they want you to feel like you've done some good and brought about some change, but would you really believe that?

die

Did any of you guys tell Alex Jones about this?

Do you need to be an american to sign for this? Cause that old bastard is not just a problem for the US.

nobody did
showtips @infowars.com

I have no doubt in my mind that that is the case, but that doesn't mean going after him is wrong.
Hell, he's so slimy he could let important information slide to save his kin if he ever got into trouble, unless he had an "accident" before it happened.

GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

moar pixels?

Almost certainly. While this petition won't do much against ZOG in the short term, it's a major symbolic victory. Especially if the White House actually addresses it.

Always remember: often times the kids grow up to be even worse than their parents. Only God knows what George had to do to get his wealth (obviously talking about all the behind the scenes dealmaking). His son grew up in that environment, so doesn't have the benefit of learned caution from past failures. This means that he might be easier to fight back against, but he'll most definitely be even crazier and more unpredictable, therefore more dangerous for the world.

Think Kim Jong-un

JUST

The signatured where reached for this petiyion and rhe one calling for antifa to be labelled as terrorists.
How long do responses take usually?

Assange just delivered a sick burn

twitter.com/RealAssange/status/904157025508003840

Isn't he (((Hungarian)) and didn't Hungary force him out of the country? And wasn't even Israel against him for being too much of a kike even for their standards?

he's wanted in hungary and russia and the phillipines

the crazy sociopath is exceptionally good at the jewish tricks, but the ground is shrinking beneath him.

even if nothing come of this petition, the Jew is exposed. this in and of its self is damaging. (((vampires))) like to operate in the shadows, after all.