Backmasked song reveals "Nazi sht" "goyim" "me memes" "oy vey"

Files related, I Included the full song backmasked at 0,666 speed and a second file with the important parts.
Listen to it before kvetching that it's all a coïncidence. Backmasking songs can get you some spooky fucking messages (like "Stairway to heaven" and Obama's words "Yes we can" are clear examples).
This song has much more than just a few words that are barely understandable and left me baffled at what words exactly.

It feels like the backmasked voice has some german accent, perhaps some Germanons can find more than I did?
Some parts are loud and fucking clear, others could perhaps be debated over.

Backmasking "Look what you've made me do" got me the following result:
"Nazi sht"
[some german-sounding words] "goyim"
" Spheres! No(w)! We will […] evil […]"
"Search na evil"
"Me memes […]"
"Ooh me memes juushh nu lose me memes zesh nu snu"
"Miauw are there places all you missed me and […] missed me all
(Miauw has may be something to do with the cat that sometimes appears in the video)
"Oy vey […]
" The goyim […] march march and they ask […]"
After this I can seemingly distinguish "being suicidal" but the rest makes no sense to me
"Are we […] small lips
"Nicht goy […]"
"Me memes" loud and clear followed by "[…] the memes […]" and "[…] the meme"
"Lose the memes"

Then nothing interesting I think untill the end when we hear the raven.

Thoughts?
Can we meme something with this?

I remember backmasking one day a few words from Hitler's speeches in German but never posted my findings. I might post it tomorrow if I can find it again (however this would derail the thread from the main subject).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
indiegogo.com/projects/voices-from-the-unconscious-a-documentary-film
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backmasking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonetic_reversal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe

shit thread

Full version file, timemarks from the OP refer to this file.

Great feedback you have there faggot

Way to ruin your own fucking slide thread before it even started, Shlomo.
Learn from this mistake so you can shill properly next time.

lmao, kill yourself.

Playing a recording backwards. By reversing it, the original message is clear.
example: The Beatles - "Rain"
Reversing a recording and transcribing it phonetically, so that, when played forward, it sounds somewhat like the original recording.
example: Radiohead - "Like Spinning Plates"

You're saying backmasking—which is pretty undeniable—when you mean phonetic reversal—which is subjective and, even if intentional, has plausible deniability.

I'm assuming that backmasking is the reversal of audio clips to find hidden messages within. If this were the 80's and you were investigating metal, you might accomplish something with this. Today's climate, you'll get called a loon grasping at straws.

If you wanted to have any success with this, you'd start backmasking people who are obviously lying and who then clearly are shown to be liars or admit that they're lying. Without that initial 'proof' all you're doing is coming off as a wackjob.

You've been watching too much Twin Peaks.

Didn't they do a study back in the day regarding backmasking and finding out a lot of times people lying tell the truth in reverse? I'm an oldfag and my memory ain't so good anymore.

No, your mind hears what it wants to hear. If you add text and reverse any video you will hear that text. Dead serious. I run a youtube channel for the shekels where I do this shit 24/7.

Stopped reading right there.

what does it feel like to worship a dead jewish rabbi as a god?

this is interesting too many coincidences for sure if it is a legit reversal. we pissed off Taylor and her controllers for sure with our memes.

want to hear some scary shit?

"A Child Is Coming" by Jefferson Starship

I stopped listening because it sounds demonic and spoopy and I'd like to keep satan out of my brain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

How is backmasking even real? You think they purposely design the lyrics so they sound like something else backwards? If so, for what purpose? How would the subconscious even perceive it?

I wish you had dubs so I could check them, user.

What? And all that webm just sounds like gibberish.

all I heard is : `search no evil` repeated a couple of times

Hey, even a slide thread can still contain some truth. You fucking nation-wrecking christcuck. Always shoot a traitor first, jimbo. :^)

I never said I was one you illiterate nigger, I wanted to distance myself from the christians who shill phonetic reversal into satanistic emotional non-arguments and use it to shill repentance.
Btw, if I would slide something at 3 in the morning I wouldn't do it with OC.

I am willing to believe there is something more to it, since there are some clear examples like Obama's "Yes we can".
I don't know how and can only guess why, but I thought it could be interesting. Even if its nothing, I hoped to turn it into some meme.

I'll investigate

Most of my examples are crystalclear, so it's not just "what your mind wants to hear". Some are debatable, yes. But these were so clear to me I decided to make a post about it.

That's what christians are called around here, the fact I listen to christian arguments on jewtube means I'm not listening to D&C shills like this one.

Exactly why I posted, I'll take a look at your example tonight.

I don't know, but hearing this in other songs and speeches makes it at least noteworthy, no?

checked

The guy for reverse speech is an Australian… I'll look it up for you. Hmm someones trying to do a video on him. indiegogo.com/projects/voices-from-the-unconscious-a-documentary-film

nice thread OP

you have shit taste in music for a pollack

checked

"Yes we can" sounds "Thank you satan" backwards".
Not kidding.

this one rolled a 14 as well so it's a better view counter, someone try to get 88,888,888

When the idiot groups like "Moms against Rock" began "finding" the backmasked messages the bands began to put backmasked messages in on purpose. For example, in the left stereo channel of "What Shall We Do?" on Pink Floyd's album The Wall Roger Waters says "Congratulations, Lurkers. You've found the hidden satanic message. Please write to Pink Floyd, Care Of Funny Farm, East Essex." In Styx's famous album "Killroy was Here" (which is, in itself a satire of the whole debate of "Satanic Baskmasking") we can hear the lead singer saying "E Puribus Unum" deeply and backwards.

Jump forward to, what is it now? 30 years? Audio equipment has changed significantly. No one plays things backwards easily anymore. Therefore, it would stand to reason that these creative musicians could be hiding backwards messages for only the dedicated, without malice.

I don't know the source song in question. It is possible that this is what I said, like a hidden thing. And the song artist is a closet Nazi? But listening to your video sounds more like embed related's nonsense.

Here's Alex Jones when he was still a comedian on the subject of these backmaskings

Sorry, bad cut. Hard to find individual sketches. Alex Jones talks about how playing the album backwards is retarded.

Ignore this twaddle.

STOP SAYING "BACKMASKING" WHEN YOU MEAN "PHONETIC REVERSAL"
THIS IS THE DEGENERATION OF LANGUAGE ANONS TALK ABOUT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backmasking

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonetic_reversal

(checked, Mr. Mason)
Sorry, never heard of that term before

It's a combination of choosing a layout of lyrics and the pronunciation of the words.

This, and I'm not aware of any examples of intentional & successful phonetic reversal. The problem is that playing the waveform backwards doesn't simply rearrange the same phonemes in reverse. The result tends to have a whole new quality. The known examples appear to have occurred unintentionally. Even if it could be done intentionally, it would be even more difficult to do multiple times in a track, it's hard enough to pull off once.

Backmasking is pretty fun. This is one of the best ones, so clear, so crisp. Sung by the whore Beyonce no less!