What are some memes you guys are investing in for 2018...

What are some memes you guys are investing in for 2018? What's going to be getting big and what's going to be imploding on the meme market? Last year I put all my capital in the Cuck King meme, and got pretty low returns until the whole "masturbating in front of actresses" thing. Other than that it wasn't a particularly good year for it so I guess I'm just wanting some advice on what to invest in this year.

2017 was a great year for Bliss, and I think the trend will continue in 2018

Nothing from this board.

using large letters to send a message

This meme is guaranteed penny stock

The rare pepe market is done, the gondola still has a future. If I were you, I'd invest into the Disney's Star Wars memes.

I feel like I had decent returns on dunkaccino back in '16, at least when you consider the material i had to work with. "Pretending to be obsessed with a shitty scene" is a field with more than decent potential of course, as baneposting demonstrates, so I might try something in that vein again this year.

You felt wrong.

Any good scenes you'd recommend?

Gondola has been taking the meme world by storm lately, good advice.

Gotta stock up on Gondola memes and rare Pepes.

I’m looking at IT’S AWWWWRIGHT to make a big comeback this year.

The amerimutt is going strong, thanks to having all open society fundings backing it up.

>>>/reddit/

Hotheads are not allowed on the plane.

tbh I don't see those posts get many (you)s anymore
It was pretty much another "cumskin", faggots spammed it everywhere, other faggots autistically screeched and then filtered it, and everyone else had some fun with it then got bored when all of the screechers either stopped responding or got over it.

Doge coins obviously

The meme that redditards are Holla Forumsfag cuckchanners, because it's true

*le sigh*
It's /poleddit/.

He clearly wasn't talking about Holla Forums you retarded nazi larper faggot

I don't have any strong feelings towards either board, but lying, projecting faggots like you are trash.

Christ, this faggot again.
*Ahem*
As the creator of both /reddipol/ and /poleddit/ I have to inform you that your usage of my meme is incorrect. /reddipol/ refers to Holla Forums and /poleddit/ refers to Holla Forums.

Wrong.

Pick one

You made it but it was me that breathed fresh life into it like a skilled craftsman blowing a fine glass vase into shape. You may have created it but it was me that dispersed it to the interwebs and nursed it's seed into a strong healthy meme. It belongs to me.

For it to be a meme more than a handful of people on one board would know, use, create OC for it, or even care what it means. It fails all of these requirements so it is not a meme. Thanks for playing.

I foresee a huge uptick in DINNUH! now that the left is taking back Mac Tonight.

Gonna need proofs of that, friend. Moon Man seems like he probably isn't catering to the leftist demographic any time soon

Except I made it up as a shitty one off jab at Holla Forums and you sperged hard as fuck about it.

I asked before but how do you know she's not a Jew. Kaufman is said to be a common Jewish name on google/ancestry and even means merchant according to them. Just honestly curious not trying to be a dick, tbf.

see

A nobody making a video doesn't undo literal years of Moon Man rapping about killing niggers and spics and jews, user.

I don't know for sure, but I doubt a jewish girl could be so attractive

Don't forget that she got blacked, too, which is a pretty common theme for Jewish women.

Jews love black cock, user.

Wew