Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread. Anti-Pendulum Fragrance

Where to play Yu-Gi-Oh!
For online: YGOPro Percy - mega.nz/#!4MkyFKCK!Lbb5mBNGiG4gNOEKJ6mHdMehjlffke14-b5nesdh2Vo

Archive with all games playable on PC (mostly through emulation): mega.nz/#F!4N1XiZoS!MU1WaeuUB-iqsckp6Y2AwQ
List of the archive: pastebin.com/0SHfUYyj

Tag Force 1-6 are the best if you want a story (2006-2011, 6 has only the first 25 XYZ monsters).
Tag Force Special (2015) is the best to play for learning the game with most of the new cards.
The World Championship series (2004-2011) and Duel Academy (2006) are pretty good too. Definitely check out Dungeon Dice Monsters.
All are fun for pet/archetype non-meta decking.

Useful Links
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/ (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Probability calculator)
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/ (Ban list)

How to get better
Read the cards.
Playtest and try suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/fnw34pc5nraeqks/Ygopro-Android-pics-obb.rar
yugioh-card.com/uk/rulebook/Rulebook_v9_en.pdf
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Descend_Dragon_Magician
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yugi's_Legendary_Decks
youtube.com/channel/UCd0r4PFyqAr_QfRdO9_sjvQ
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=843831
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gladiator_Beast_Tamer_Editor
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Medallion_of_Gladiator_Beast
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Virtus_of_Gladiator_Beast
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gladiator_Beast_Andabatae
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Pollice_Verso
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gladiator_Beast_Medusa_Shield
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a pretty hard to find card, it has been for a few years now, at least for me, I wanted to build a Simorgh lockdown deck with those.

It's $7.

Is not the price, I can't find it locally, in my case I would have to add 24 bucks for the shipping alone.

What is he saying, Holla Forums?

Ok then, nice to see a pendulum card killer card.

You are retarded enough as it is. Stop avatarfagging with this 4am shit.

MAKE YUGIOH GREAT AGAIN

I like this, the high attack and stuff. I hate drawing the MCED without the field, I might take him out. Any suggestion for Level 10s?

Ghost Trick is best.

How is Desires working for you? I think Allure would be better for the shaddoll train build now that its at three.

It's fun annoying people with them.

You guys got a deck list for ghost tricks? I always wanted to try these cute bastards out.

It always banishes things I need. I thought about Allure, at fist I thought that didn't had enought DARK monsters but it is doing better than PoD. Man, I use those Spiders alot. This deck is SPIDERS: Brought to you by Trains. I Keep testing and see if Malefic goes out.

Eh, it was the first thing that came to my mind.

Can someone post the android apk google drive link from their discord? Not near my computer and he discord app and web client wont load.

tiny.cc/ygoapk
mediafire.com/download/fnw34pc5nraeqks/Ygopro-Android-pics-obb.rar

Man, I remember throwing so many of those away back in 2012. Used to grab turbo pack 2 to pull the Ultra Chaos Sorcerer - I eventually got him, hoarded him until it lost over half it's value and traded it for $20.

Ah well, that's ygo. Glad I quit playing IRL around the Nekroz format, but I do miss playing on DN.
But seriously fuck konami and their shitty ban lists, retarded power creep and nofun formats. Rulers/Spellbooks was fun ass shit though

Hmmm. Downloading the Power Of Chaos games seems to omit Kaiba The Revenge. That or my anti-virus got it for some reason. The Yugi and Joey The Passion games are there and work. Weird.

Yup. Just checked my anti-virus history and says the kaiba_pc.exe was a trojan. That's why it's gone.

I don't know why, but these pics made me remember this video.

post memes

You only need Malwarebytes and ClamWin for scans from time to time.

I'll give 'em a look see. Thanks.

someone give me a good tcg d/d/d deck with genghis in it

I've been craving some nostalgia.

What should I play if I couldn't give less of a fuck about anything post GX, if you ask me around mid GX is when shit became way too complicated for it's own good which is why I want to stick to that or before

Everything that has been released up to 2008? Most of them even have GX in the name. Read the OP.

fuck yeah. the dragon ruler mirror was the skilliest shit I say that despite the winner of worlds 2013 winning with card destruction into blaster :^)

the nekroz mirror was pretty skilly too but it came down to who drew veiler/maxx C first

actually nevermind, i think this one works
r8

As a mtg player how the fuck does pendulum work

How did it become complicated to you? Retarded teenage me understood the cards pretty well back then.

pendulum cards are treated as either monsters or spell cards when they're on the field (monsters anywhere else)
pendulum monsters go in the extra deck when they're destroyed on the field
you have 2 special zones called pendulum zones, where you can put pendulum monsters
aside from it's level, a pendulum monster has a scale
if you have 2 pendulum monsters in your pendulum zones you can summon monsters from your hand, and monsters from your extra deck, that are between the scales of your 2 pendulum zones
so if i have 2 pendulum cards in their zones, with scales 1 and 9, i can then pendulum summon as many possible monsters from my hand that are level 2-8, as well as pendulum monsters in my extra deck
generally the easiest way to deal with them is to banish them, since they won't be recyclable that way.
so if your opponent pendulum summons 5 monsters, you can just bottomless trap hole them and he just lost his entire hand for nothing
you can also destroy the pendulum cards in the pendulum zones with anti-spell cards like twin twisters or mystical space typhoon
read the rulebook nigger
yugioh-card.com/uk/rulebook/Rulebook_v9_en.pdf

If it bothers you so much, fine.

Post original OCG cards

King of Games

Threadly reminder that kaijus are best archetype.

Have you considered using metaion the timelord? It's a great card for bouncing kaijus back into your hand for later, and since you hardly ever use your normal summon anyway. It also can tank your own Kaiju slumbers for an easy spider in like the second turn.

Can ygopro desktop users vs android/ios players?

i don't think so
from what i can see, the android version only has the checkmate server, and it's not even ranked

Yeah, thats what I figured. Oh wel, my mate can live without me dueling him. I'm not getting out of my comfy bed.

Doesn't he have a phone? He could also use an android emulator such as Droid4X. Though as far as I can remember there is no way to make your own game on the android version.

Also,
Where the fuck do you think I currently am, scrub?

Oh fuck.

Aint reading shit becausei dont play ygo like i said
Looks like an overcomplicated garbage mechanic to be honest

then why the fuck did you ask, if you're not even gonna read
if you're gonna shitpost at least be on topic

It's mainly there to take pressure off the graveyard and create a set of cards that won't go in there, to stop everyone and their mother from abusing graveyards

Why not just making anti grayard cards?

I thought about, I was checking the timelords since they are Level 10

those exist
but they got too broken so konami ended up limiting/banning them
konami's genious logic is to fuck the game up with a banlist, then release new equally broken cards instead of just unbanning the old ones

Is there any competitive video game as broken as this card game?

The power creep is absolutely fucking out of control. A few years from now and Level 4 monsters will have 3000 ATK and the ability to SS Tuners every time they attack.

You are just showing us how little you have been playing the game, but you are complaining anyway.

I liked this combo with Macro Cosmos, there

Graverobber's could get silly fast with the right cards, and I mean, ending by summoning all of your best banished monsters…

Whew

Does anybody know how I can play yugipro with fun/confy decks without getting my asshole turned inside out by one of the meta decks everybody plays?

Kaiju

Ruler mirrors were some of the most engaging duels ever. Like, Goat Control levels of thought required. Getting shit on by Spellbooks sucked, but that deck would lose to itself a lot.

By the way, 642b15, are you also from 4chan's /vg/?

Is there a reason for this meem needing the card to be a five instead of the Ace like it was in the episode?

Are you dense or yes?

So is there no way to make Amazon's work outside of rank 4 spam or Solidarity "lets get raped by twin twisters" builds? They have always been one of my favorite archetypes and they never get any love.

Artifact scythe

Makes your opponent think you're playing artifacts and will not touch your backrow for the rest of the duel

These, espcially Artifacts with chronomly. Rank 5s and lock them out of their extra deck.

Almost every single noob builds his first deck with amazons and warriors, since they are simpler to remember how to use.

meant for

I know it's mean to be posted for 5 Gets but I don't know why I couldn't just be for 1s with the Ace, I wasn't there for the maymay's inception.

Any tips on how to make the wind ups good? I like using them with Xyzs. Also why is wind up carrier still banned when shit like the lightsworns are absolutely fine.

you never played in wind-up loop format so you don't know why carrier is banned.

I wanna hear about this.

google it retard

Lightsworns aren't b& because they don't affect tournament results. They don't affect tournament results because Minerva is a YCS prize card and nobody is brave/stupid enough to buy 2/3 and play them in a tournament.

Zenmaity is still b& because Wind-Ups were the best deck for about a year straight in 2012 and Konami hates easing up on the Forbidden/Limited list. Look how long it took them to ease up on Thousand-Eyes Restrict, when it couldn't possibly have been centralising or overpowered without Metamorphosis.

Remember why Dark World are hated, because they force you to fuck with your hand, discard things you were going to use next turn but now have to get rid of?

Imagine a combo that left you with no cards in your hand and no way to play back.

Even when it was limited, Zenmaity was part of a loop that would take 3-4 cards out of the opponent's hand on turn 1. It would probably be fair at 1 if they got rid of Hunter, but Konami R&D typically doesn't understand what makes cards fair or unfair.

It hurts that Pendulum Call got hit, since it hurtsmy Buster Blader build. Pendulum Magicians are supposed to get a new card that changes.a monster on the field to Dragon, so there was fun to be had with that BB build.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Descend_Dragon_Magician

Dude the wind up loop is hell, its so bad that if you are a wind up player and start with something like a wind up magician and wind up shark in your hand and your opponent has no way to stop effects going off you win (unless you are shit), the effect was even better if you went first.

Zenmighty will never come off the list becasue of it

If they just get rid of fucking Hunter, Zenmaity might be okay to be limited. Shock Master is b& and Rank 4 toolbox isn't dominating the meta anymore.

Gee, it's like i'm back in 2012 again.

Do you think they'd be able to compete today with 1 Zenmaity 0 Hunter? Legit question, I haven't played meta for like a year.

Call most likely got hit since Amazing Pendulum will be released soon.

What you're describing is the OCG. Over there, Zenmaity is at 3, and barring Hunter, no other wind-up cards got hit. As far as i remember, they had a good run, were about tied with Chronomaly for a while and withered gracefully once quicker xyz engines were allowed to run wild.

The real problem is that the wind-ups were degenerate. The speed of the game was starting to pick up drastically around that era, and since the gimmick behind the windups was that they got strong effects that could only be activated once while they were face up on the field, they dominated because of it.

I think komoney sees the windups as a failed experiment. Especially since every card has "You can only use the effect of CARD'S NAME once per turn" rather then "You can only use this card's effect once per turn". If the new text was printed on Wind-up magician, or Rat, they would have been kept very much weaker, and we'd talk about them today like we talk about Cloudians or something.

Checked

Play wind-ups with the Super Quants. Makes them better and it doesn't rely on Bricky fusion (Brilliant fusion). The video is from a OCG player and is old so you might need to make some changes. Also
Risk and reward. Yes JD is a good card but, they mill a good part of their deck every turn.

Hands in the air, has anyone ever seen a lightsworn deck mill themselves out?

No but, playing against my cousin he milled all three of his JD's back to back to back.
After we both died of laughter he scooped.

The closest I've seen was a few days ago, my opponent got down to two cards before i was able to bring out a King spooky and his protection slut.

try running buster blader with blue eyes

fucking ygopro, get your shit together, i'm actually doing good for once

It could be the other guy just leaving. Also there are 3 different servers.

that format was hell
people started running shitty cards like neko mane king to try avoid getting raped
neko mane king went up to like $5+ a pop when the march '13 ban list didn't touch them

anyway i'm really out of the loop. have they released a new updated ban list for percy? i assume not since they had to pull the sim off their site

Yes, they did. Even though the links were taken down they still update it. Here is limited Pendulum call.

DON'T YOU 404 ON ME!

Anyone have that link with all the d/d combos? I can't find it.

It could have been perfect.

Percy put a discord link that has links for all the versions of the game. Also the main game updates automatically every time you run it anyway.

actually i'm looking for a tcg version of this
i'm getting genghis and thomas next week, so far the best i can do is summon genghis+wave king caesar+kali yuga first turn
pic 2 is the deck idea i have right now. i'd put 3 pot of desires in here if i had the disposable dosh for it

A well-constructed Lightsworn deck will hit its wincons before losing by self-deckout. Self-milling is much more of a benefit than a drawback.

Hey folks, which win condition in the card game is the rarest to occur?

OR

horakthy
mostly because nobody plays that deck, and a simple effect veiler can stop it

Nobody except some lucky bastards, mostly Japanese and Korean OCG players.

This is a little pet deck I nade for fun. It is about summoning pic related. He nukes boards and shit when you can summon him with 4 or more materials. What do niggers think?

Causing the opponent to deck out is fairly rare because it's an unpopular win condition and all the support for it is shit
Exodia is very common because it's popular, and draw engines are getting better all the time. Exodia isn't as popular as direct damage strategies which use the same draw engines, because Exodia is less consistent.
Destiny Board is extremely rare because all it used to take to stop it was a single S/T removal effect.
nigger, that shit was meta in 2012. I think it even got YCS tops.

That's not how alternate win conditions work. The duel is over before you have a chance to activate Veiler. That being said, Horakhty probably happens slightly more than Destiny Board because you could theoretically do Horakhty as an OTK.

no you dummy, just veiler any of the stuff leading to horakthy to prevent the engine from starting in the first place

it's shit

It is a first draft, I know it won't be competitive but I want to make it OK.

checked
My mistake. The way you phrased it, I thought you meant stopping Horakhty's effect and not preventing Horakhty's summon.

I am not a good deck builder. I am doing this for fun and to practice a little. I am open to ideas and to critiques.

At least 4kids entertainment is no longer around. Now if Konami would only euthanize 4k licensing, and treat non-OCG anime watchers with more intelligence; aka either dub it themselves, license the dubbing rights to either Viz, Funimation, Animego, or Section 23 Films.

I also hope that someday that at least some of the TCG cards that got censored will be returned to their OCG artworks if not names as well. And maybe others partially uncensored like with Pics related and Exorcism(AKA Exile of the Wicked)

They continue on releasing censored cards and you want them to fix old ones?

This just in, Konami is shit! More at 11.

I wished Konami made something like pic related

Nothing?

read the effect

can anyone help me out
i'm trying to reinstall the Power of chaos games, and as usually nothing gets saved
my registry doesn't have a konami folder, and from what i've searched, i don't have a "common" folder nor a "system.dat"
wat do

Dumbest looking censored card coming through

Did you read the .txt file?

oh fuck me, apparently my regedit had another folder called "wow6432node" in the place where the konami folder should have been
and there's a ton of folders in it, including a konami one
apparently it was reading from the wrong place

there was none, i just extracted the game files from some random torrent on kickass.cd
although i remember having the same issues even if installed the game normally rather than extracting

I mean the pic…it's nothing.

Read the fucking OP first then.

Like I said, Konami needs to stop treating non-OCG users like little kids and treat them with more intelligence. At the very least for Exodia and Exorcism, do it like this: For Exodia, let his chest ankh bear all, and replace the hexagram of and other parts of the circle save for the base circle, and place a yellow or light blue pentagram piece behind the art of each exodia piece, and for Exorcism they could bring back the crucifix and keep the right hand bottle to imply that it is "holy" water.

I miss when yugioh was slow paced

>INFINITELY FLOATING SCALE

this is the sort of shit the final villain of the anime should be using, because it's the most OP custom card I've ever seen.

Yu-Gi-Oh! is targeted at 6+ in the west.

which is still retarded
the majority of my locals are 16-30 year olds
although there are a few 12 year olds, but we defintely outnumber them

It's targeted at 6+ in Japan too, they just aren't as retarded.

No.

I feel bad because all my decks and interesting cards I had saved on Dueling Network.

Now I have to start from scratch.. fuck that

That is just a retarded choice that Konami made because they often don't see the west as having much intelligence and such

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT…

I'm against censorship, but I like its TCG design more.

and now we wait 3 years for me to draw MST/harpy's feather duster/giant trunade

You fucked up that screenshot. So I guess you ended up downloading from the achive and using the card unlocker? I let my little brother play the Yugi game. He likes the defensive Exodia deck with 2 Blue-Eyes.

no, i already mentioned earlier in the the thread that i just got it from kickass.cd
cards are still locked, although there might be some unlocke from some previous save from whoever uploaded it

Are you able to save now? If you download it from the archive there are two files that together should for sure make it able to save, but also unlock all the cards.

i fixed the registry key miself, apparently it existed in a different location from the normal one, which is why i initially couldn't find it
and i don't want to unlock all the cards, if i did, i mind as well be playing against the AI in ygopro

I did found that location myself too, but I wasn't able to fix it without the unlocker, no idea why.

it's possible you had a duplicate, and you were fixing the wrong one
in my case, the konami folder was in the folder i named here , and because of that i thought that i didn't have a konami folder in regedit at all

I read about wow6432node somewhere on the net myself, but it didn't seem to work. Not that it matters now.

#bringbackAsian-EnglishOCG

jfc, Konami owns the Yugioh game but not actually the branding. The branding is handled by a JP company called Shueisha, and they're the ones who decided that everything gets censored.

Yugioh has had dumb OTKs since before the ban list existed. Makyura FTKs, Magical Explosion in general, Frog FTK, Divine Wind FTK, etc.

Plays in Yugioh have no limiting factor like mana, so it's always been as stupid as Konami's bad card design.

OCG cards, regardless of language, are not legal for play in TCG tournaments. OCG cards are made of slightly different materials than TCG cards and aren't difficult to feel through a sleeve.

Technically, card advantage and individual cards are your resources. But yes, unlike any mana system, you can usually use them instantly and can go off in one turn with the right hand.

Makyura was apparently banned the moment it was released though.

i'm having fun with the joey game
now if only some god damn polymerizations or fusion gates would drop, or at least the right ritual spell card for crab turtle.

my locals just posted that they got new sets of yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yugi's_Legendary_Decks
is it worth getting for anything?
i'm already planning on getting 1 of each of the new tins that are coming out

OK then

Gee I wonder why they are so sensitive about the use of OCG cards, regardless of language…

Because OCG cards are cheaper. Cards that do good in the OCG get bumped up to extensive rarity in the TCG, thus making it hard to get. Pic related

I haven't played for 5 months. Thinking of getting back into it.

I used Burn decks and Watt decks.
Never used xyz/sync/pend.

Love using shit like OP's pic to troll the meta.

Is Chain Burn still good?
Any other Burn variant used today?
Are Watts still relevant?

I heard about using chain burn eith Burgstomma, they're trap monsters who get their effects off when a number of traps are activated.
Also this guy does a lot of stall/stun decks. I like the Tyrant's Tirade one a lot.

youtube.com/channel/UCd0r4PFyqAr_QfRdO9_sjvQ

Haven't seen those played since 2012.

You might like Melodious.

This. I'm trying ti build them myself.

Oh shit, I remember having a lockdown deck with Dekko Sakka, Lightning Rod, Xing Zhen Hu and shit.

Also used vanilla variant with Tyrant's Tirade. Just used my favorite vanilla cards that looked cool, shit like Celtic Guardian or Armored Tank while my opponent couldn't do shit.

I like decks that makes my opponent go "What the fuck?".

Due to the recent ban list Thunder King is at 2

Hmm…

I wonder just why OCG cards are almost always cheaper than TCG cards?

I said "limiting factor" instead of resources for a reason. If you're using a draw engine where cards just replace themselves all the time, nothing stops you from instantly using the replacement cards.

Makyura was semi-limited on the first F/L list, and stayed that way for a year and a half. When Pojo had physical magazines, I remember reading that it was the first card to be on the international F/L list before being released internationally, and wikia's historic F/L chart backs that up.

There are two good cards in that set, EM Turtle and BLS-Envoy of the Beginning.

OCG cards are noticeably stiffer than TCG cards. You can feel the difference through sleeves by flexing the card. It's easier to stack with decks that mix OCG and TCG cards.

It has something to do with the way the distribution of cards in their sets and the decision process for what cards get what rarities. Konami being filthy kikes is a large part of it, but not all of it.

What is the best XYZ deck and why is it Burning Abyss?

Due their materials activating their effects when they hit the grave and the fact that everything can be special summoned

BA is KoA's baby, that's why they refuse to kill it. so it's going to stay the best xyz deck for at least this format, and it wouldn't surprise me if they kept it longer.

Gladiator Beast and Kingu hype.

Just found this, a mod of the Power of Chaos games.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=843831

There are many mods, but it seems like they have stopped adding new cards and just reskin it.

Toughs on the death of monarchs anyone?

kind of a waste, they can't get half the effects right.
mind as well play the tag force games

should have happened last banlist

True indeed

Like I said before, Konami and Shueisha both need to treat TCG users with more intelligence and such.

all of these cards were released in the TCG after the first ban list

Also SURE DO hope that the first 2-3 Yugioh video games are hacked and translated into a language other than Japanese! I know that the 2nd of the Game boy Color games did get an official localization, but most of the translation is not that faithful to the original OCG card art and descriptions, so yeah. Also, there was one game based on Yugioh that came out before the Duel monsters game for the original monochrome Game Boy: YU-GI-OH Battle breeder Chess for the Sony PS1.

Play Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monster Coliseum. Also learn very simple Japanese as the games don't even have kanji. Stop repeating this shit as if you are gonna get a bunch of people here to do it.

Okay, I'll stop posting such stuff on Holla Forums.

FUCK THE BURNING ABYSS DECK!

IT JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

Here's my Gladiator Beast deck. Been having a bad luck with the deck.

Bad deck nigga

GB is super fun and I love them but GB is not meta nowdays, I don't think they can survive but hey, they will appear on the Animu soo maybe we get some new support

How hard is to code an AI for YGOPRO?

It is?

And here's my second attempt.

BUMP for life!

QUICK NAME THE 3 ARCHETYPES YOU WANT NEW SUPPORT FOR

Duston, Ojama, Spiders.

six samurai
panther warrior/beastborg (if they ever even come out)
god cards

FUCK NO

Prophecy
Synchro Fusions
Hyperion/Agents

'of Prophecy' could use a bit easier recovery for both spells and prophecy monsters to really get the chain plays rolling

Synchro Fusions need any amount of support at all and maybe one or two new ones
in particular I'd like to see psychic get support
as the synchro fusion type, since Psychics are 'the synchro monster type' in the end, even if dragons try so hard to convince you otherwise

Hyperion and Agents need more draw power to compete with modern archetypes, a little bit more generic fairy recovery also wouldn't hurt since Cyber Angels are out and about too

Syncro Fusions
Red-Eyes
Prediction Princess

Gradius
Batterymen
Spell counter focused magicians

LOL CRIPPLECOCK

Battlin' Boxers
Gladiator Beasts
Kaiju

Nice

Anyways..can anyone help? I've been really, really unlucky with the GB deck.

I've tried a few strategies but none of them have got any results, sorry man.

Sorry, GBs are apart of the groups of decks that can't compete anymore these days. Some old decks hanged on with lavaval chain or a brillant fusion engine but chain is banned now. If you really want to play, look at some recent archetypes or just play one of he older games.

There's a lot more going on here than just bad luck

- Augustus should be a 1-of, especially if you aren't using Rank 8s.
- Lanista is fucking trash that you need to get rid of. The only time you'd ever want Lanista's effect over Darius' is with a Secutor in the Graveyard, and Secutor is a gimmicky faggot as it is.
- Take a long, hard look at how often you actually use Secutor.
- Murmillo is too tiny and targeting destruction is too bad for you to need more than 1.
- Replace that Test Ape with a third Test Tiger.
- Why the fuck don't you have any Proving Grounds or Forbidden Lances?
- Add copies of Fire Formation - Tenki and maybe one BFF - Bear.
- Consider Foolish Burial to set up for Darius. Darius is the only card in the whole deck that will consistently give you +1s.
- Book of Moon is bad a bad meta call this format. It used to be good, but isn't anymore.
- Gladiator's Respite is iffy because GBs typically don't want a high monster count. Evaluate how often you use it and consider getting rid of one or both copies.
- Gladiator Taming is shit. Use Enemy Controller or Swords of Concealing Light if you want to change enemy battle positions.
- Why the fuck would you use Defensive Formation before maxing Waboku? They do the exact same thing except one has an activation condition and the other doesn't.
- Double Tag Team is too situational for a trap card. Maybe it would be tolerable as a quick-play, but hoping you can attack safely next turn is too much to ask for.
- Disarm is iffy for the same reason that Gladiator's Respite is. Parry has the same problem, and additionally is a bad meta call.
- Consider using Solemn Strike before War Chariot. You aren't using Samnite to search Chariot, and Solemn Strike can be used at any time while War Chariot needs a face-up GB.

Wait for the support. Surely with their introduction in the anime they will release some support.

i think i already asked this in the last thread but i mind as well try again
i'm getting the 2 new tins sometime this week, mostly for the d/d cards
is there any way i can currently play gust king alexander in the tcg? the issue being that he requires a d/d tuner, which are currently only in the ocg

Toon
Crystal Beast
Red Eyes support designed to counter the Blue Eyes bullshit

You know, a few new cool gemini Red-Eyes would be pretty cool, they work great with the upcoming Gemin Support

No you can't play Alexander. Konami gave us an unplayable card. You can make him with tuning gum but that's bad.

And here's an update

Just a note, it did noticeably OK during it's trial run…and then the guy calls out two Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon.

Andal with Unexpected Dai is an interesting thought. If your field is empty a lot past the first turn, though, you're having problems.
nigger what the fuck
stop
STOP

Shien is stupidly easy to overcome and Six Samurai need to open a godlike hand to make a decent T1 play.

git gud

post why-boner cards

these boners are pretty confusing

Addictive cardshit isn't videogames.

It's for money. Recognise that early as an invalidator. Not the source of what they're trying to sell.

Socialising with good things is fine. Shouldn't be pretending things are good, should be amazed by them and sharing the possibilities etc Making games should be easier to factor in more mediums. Instead of cosplayers for attention more complex characters that can be put in game. Looked after by devs that are aroused. Lots of animations for in game. Get together really doesn't matter where trying to make things more than themselves, put places that look after them in game. Go around adding places that do so. Maybe such are inherently good and can be used in VR to make more. Include tools in game settings.

Girls reflecting on their beauty is a kind of story to reveal more of itself. Building worlds they need or finding them.

Anyhow fuck this parasitic shit. Take your treason elsewhere.

Did you really feel the need to show us your autism like this?

Yeah, but the moment they get that fucking hand they restrict both spells and traps and have a entire field, it's not completely horrible anymore due to the powercreep but giving them support again terrifies me for a reason.

I think you just like Bara and nagas

Well yeah, that forces you to buy the new ones.

Aside form slight cleavage, Magi Magi Magician Girl's artwork also has a religious symbol in the form of an Ankh and Kazuki Takahashi refuses to censor the artwork.

You need medical help.

Such a waste of Dubs and trips.

Well, I did reupdate the deck again. Unexpected Dai is a godsend and I swapped out Swords and Kaiyo with something else. How good is Horn of the Phantom Beast and Dimensional Prison. I realized that my deck has no removers.

FUCK off, you damn cuntface.

Why is it treason? Just because you are "triggered" by it? YOU go fuck off.

Ankh's have been given a pass lately, look at Samsara.

Also, why is no one talking about the new Glad. Beast cards?

Oh my, Do tell!

Arc V's newest Fusion opponents use Glad Beasts and debuted a lot of new support for them, namely Glad Beast Fusions that Summon other Glad Beasts from the Extra Deck without the use of other cards, and a Continuous Trap that was exactly what Glad Beasts needed to go off.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gladiator_Beast_Tamer_Editor
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Medallion_of_Gladiator_Beast
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Virtus_of_Gladiator_Beast
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gladiator_Beast_Andabatae
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Pollice_Verso
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gladiator_Beast_Medusa_Shield

If these get made into real cards, GBs will be back!

This is like a dream come true. I am crossing my fingers.

How do you guys feel about the Cyber Angels/Herald of Perfection decks?

Negation everywhere. You need to run them out of fuel or just kaiju them.

Don't forget

I think the writer recognized why 5D's lost popularity.

Once again Kaijus are the most based cards.

BUMP

SAGE

I'm liking raid Raptors but man if you don't draw into a rank up card, you're fucked. At least 3 allures help.

are there any good god card decks? preferably not the ra sphere mode ones

wow rude

There are no good god card decks because the god cards aren't good

or

I don't understand. Its not that difficult to deal with.

the frog xyz is just really annoying

Let me just say it outright.

IT'S NOT FUN TO PLAY AGAINST

you'd get less forfeits with kozmo or monarch pre-nerf even because those are built against and centralized, frog combos can be splashed stupidly easily and gimmicky burgess shit isn't fun to play against either

I never want to play against you.

I made a thing. Any suggestions? I feel like I should get rid of upstart, and I should have more extra deck monsters.

Also I'm not getting rid of nirvana.

skull servants don't mix with shiranuis. do one or the other
and why do you need the odd-eyes synchro when you don't run any pendulums?

That's why

Why not? None of it's effects benefit you enough for it to have a slot, stick to making Beelze, Omega or Void Orge.
Also this The only one that works well is Shiranui Solitaire because of its effect.

Anyone try building Gradius or Goemon decks?

Dude, run max Honests.

Put in honest, It's one of the best cards to have in a light deck. If you are going to run safe zone run triple MST or twin twisters, that way you can equip their monster with safe zone then use said MST to pop safe zone.

Also found this while cleaning out my computer from Shaddoll format. The salt was wonderful.

I run these 3 decks, all of em are really fun.

I wish I had my damn Princess in Sylvans and Stratos in Heroes for even more consistency though.

Do you run these irl? If not you can put some things in the hero deck to make it a little better.

so i got the new tins today
i didn't open anything great - 2 scarlights, vortex, galaxy cyclone, and other cheap stuff
promos are great though
i managed to pretty much finish my d/d/d deck and the only thing i'm missing for when the tuners come out is crystal wing
although i'm annoyed at how much i had to give to get number 38 - trishula+5$+dark magician. fucking nobody wanted to give number 38, and at a decent price
i went 2-2 in the weekly tournament. i beat kozmos and phantom knight/BA and lost to buster blader and some variant of metalfoes
and i would have beaten buster blader, but i fucked up by siding and playing gozen match. turns out that the entire deck is dark, except for genghis, which is how i fucked both of us up, until my opponent managed to clear my entire field and kill me
anyways here's what i'm thinking of running next. im switching trishula for meteorburst since he's easier to bring out with genghis, and he can summon abyss ragnarok from the pendulum zone

So, I got this Destiny Hero deck recipe from somewhere.

you mind as well run shadow mist and dark law, everything here is dark

You got scammed hard. Always check the prices.

Damn that nigger got you good.

Also always run trish. Making it mid or late game will fuck people over.
The monsters are personal preference, I run 3 gofu and 3 Where art thou to coral dragon to make Ultimaya.

i know the prices
but nobody there had/was giving their 38
and i needed it, since it's the only other thing i can make beside kali yuga with thomas

yea but the downside is that it takes me 3 monsters to do it, and tuners are already hard to run in this deck

Shit nigger, if you're that desperate just buy from an online store

You could have just ordered it and saved money

True. I put my D/D/Ds in my tin because they are very hit or miss until the structure deck comes out. I've been playing Raid Raptors in the mean time and I'm looking at Aroma Mages for the cuteness.

delivery costs bump things up, and then i still have to wait for deliver, so to me it's more or less the same

That's not counting the Dark Magician.

tbh, trishula here costs like 20$, not to mention that pretty much anyone who needs him already has him
i'm considering prices partly locally and partly by eu cardmarket

Why are we wasting our time with this?

i don't know?
i said i was being jewed in my original post, so i don't know what any of you are trying to explain, but i needed the shit, + i already had a spare trishula, this one was just sitting in my binder, with nobody wanting it and me never needing to trade it for anything too expensive

Blue Thunder has kinda overstayed its welcome imo
Lord British is your main OTK material, with easy Honest/Riryoku/Shrink combos, run 3
Falchion is your toolbox, run 2
Throw in some gadget/light robot combo material and reduce most other ships to 1-0 depending on usefulness, I'd keep Viper at 1 and Jade Knight at 2, limited usefulness
always run 2, universal, better than shrink and riryoku combined
extra splash for combos, eat up their best monster's atk and try to board wipe, run 2-0 depending on shrinks
instant and reversal, not as unilaterally useful but can come in handy for a free destruction- allowing you to pop a card effect of one of your ships
run 1 or 0
as it is right now enjoy nonstop twin twisters and shit
creature swap instead of enemy controller, you want to trade off piddly shit they can't use or tokens for possible future otks
consider getting more solemns and for fuck's sake get an extra deck, you've got a load of 4's that might be more useful as a splashed xyz

Just for clarification, Lord British can only attack a maximum of twice per turn.

Are there any Pendulum monsters with different red and blue numbers yet?

Are burn decks still considered viable?
What essential cards should a burn deck have?

See
his channel is all about stun decks

No.

I just realized I have the full translation of the GX manga. I probably should upload it in the archive too. Might as well add links for the anime too.

That'd be nice.

It has been done already. I remembered I already had an old pastebin I made lying around. I remember how frustrating was with being unable to find a complete 5D torrent, years ago when it just finished. So I had to download everything episode by episode, thankfully mostly through the help of the GX_ST forums. But I also had to put the mkvs myself for many of the files. So I turned out to be the first person to make a proper 5D's torrent. Later I did the same with Zexal I and Zexal II. But now the anime finally picked up a lot of fans with ARC-V, though unsurprisingly most of them are tumblr garbage. Funny enough bakabt rejected my original torrent, because it wasn't good enough for them. Later someone basically just reuploaded my nyaa torrent. Fucking pieces of shit. Right now I am only seeding my AB torrents.

They look pretty cute but also seem kinda gimmicky. Are they any fun?

Very fun. Some of their effects are mandatory and they happen on either players turn. They're a pain irl because you have to keep updating your LP and most times when your LP gets too high your opponent just scoops.

bump

Is this what true power feels like?

I haven't played YGO in years, but I saw this while browsing the front page. Holy goddamn fuck, I know there was power creep, but I didn't know it was this crazy. Jesus fuck.

You haven't felt true power

Psy-frames are a reactive deck, which people dislike because all meta decks need to monster effects. Meta is good but it's too easy to counter. Lose 1 turn alone fucks them over.

THE DRAGON RULERS DID NOTHING WRONG

Quick question from someone who hasn't played YGO in over 10 years and started playing MtG a few years ago: Why do you think does your cardboard crack provider try and cram walls and walls of text into those teeny tiny textboxes? Wouldn't YGO benefit from keywording more abilities? Also, why are you still playing the objectively worse TGC? ;^)

well they turned "if your monster is attacking a defense position monster and has more attack than the other monster's defense, deal damage to your opponent's life points equal to the difference" to "your monster deals piercing battle damage"

Don't worry, they are coming back in a much less cancerous Wyrm form.

Isn't that just yang zing and fire king support?

Konami really fucked up with their archetype design if every single wyrm monster is only used for that type of deck tbh.

that is exactly what I'm taking about. in mtgo, this guy here has exactly 3 words in his text box. The stuff in the parantheses is reminder text, it's only ever put on a card if there are no other abilities that require the room. Imagine how much text he'd have if he were in YGO.

Yeah they are using some of the shorter terms now like Banish and Piercing.

I'm intrested to see the new dragon rulers. The first dragon rulers effects were fine until it said and or dragon. They should have just been archtype support, Konami see that now with the new ones

the fuck outa here with that broke ass card nigga

this is how shit should look

I don't have to, it's right there on the card
that aside, the major differences are this:
both have upsides and downsides but I think MTG's is a sign of a much healthier card game overall, and christ do differences in amount of rulings on most cards show it

to use this shit as an example, various qualifiers (in hand, including fire, if both were fire, by card effect, non-fire) make complete keywording exceptionally difficult.
Compare that with

which is a unilateral can't touch this and a unilateral I hit first, no qualifiers needed, having offloaded a lot of the balancing for this on the high cost for a 2/2 even at the time

dragons were easy enough to beat, people were just mad that there was a meta deck that didn't consist of doing 20 summons per turn

FREE THE DRAGON RULERS
BLASTER DID NOTHING WRONG
MORE GENERIC DRAGON SUPPORT WHEN?

tbh i just want redox for his monster reborn effect

FREE EXCITON KNIGHT!
HE DID NOTHING WRONG
BAN THE VANITY'S
THEY ARE BROKEN AS FUCK

I agree with you. Floodgates are the worst thing ever.

Alright, I made this Spell Counter deck from a deck recipe I found online. Still untested though.

R8/H8/B8

Also. One is post-Eternal Soul, with R4NK 4 PL4YS 4 D4YS.

The other is if we ever get Apprentice and Magi Magi, if no Magi Magi, I'll just keep Big Eye and his inferior ass.

It's shit.

I know. Cyber Dragon Infinity is still unbanned, the two Vanity card are still unbanned..but Exciton is still banned, Monster Reborn is still banned (and frankly, fuck Monster Resurrection.)

You know robe isnt actually terrible, right? Magic circle is the real star of the deck, and having dank magician on deck at any time is important. Pot of duality is a dead draw outside first turn. No, you wont survive doing nothing for a turn with this deck. Secret village once again will most likely be a dead draw out of first turn. What if you draw into it without board control? Replace the upstart with a useful card. Your deck is not a combo deck. Magic veil fucking sucks. If it was speed spell 2 it would be usuable, but its not. Monk has no real synergy with your deck other than being a spellcaster and dark attribute. Get rid of it. If you open 2 solemn you're most likely fucked against any respectable deck seeing as how most good decks now eat through traps with sheer force. I wont knock Kycoo because kycoo has done work since he existed. Though i will admit hes not as scary as he used to be.

5/10 See me after class

Seriously thinking change of heart isnt a fucking degenerate card even by todays standards. SNATCH STEAL fucked the meta when they unbanned it. Next thing you know you're going to say The Forceful Sentry is totally fine.

i think the main issue is that they had no cost/penalty for their effects
imagine a magician of feith/book of taiyou/monster reborn loop

Sort of. Most of the cards are banned because their effects are way too fucking good. The no-cost is just icing on the cake. CED, Makyura, WotBF, Tribe-infecting virus, Rescue cat, Fiber and Morphing Jar, Yata-garasu etc. All of their effects are RIDICULOUSLY powerful, and they're free on top of it. There was just no way they could have predicted the state of the meta years from that point and realize how broken these cards would become. I wouldnt mind more banned cards that have no hope of returning getting balanced retrains. I miss Disk Commander

This. I remember when they put it at 1 just to test it out and holy shit was it bad. I had no problem with that until my friend showed me the light.

Her effect is pretty good but the deck needs work see
Don't run Duality in a deck that needs it's Special Summons, also i'm pissed at the drawback for Eternal Soul while Blue-Eyes get Gospel of Revival, a free monster reborn AND protection
Fuck off

It's fucking garbage

Tempest is one of the best waifus.

Tempest is the reason I built spell counters in the first place. Top tier waifu and a shitload of burn out of nowhere if you have citadel with any decent amount of counters.

So..what do you suggest?

And here's the update.

I am not sure what sort of expression is that? Smug? Disapproval? Disbelief?

It's Smug with a hint of disapproval and disbelief.

You need 2 more terraformings at least, drop some of the fat like the equip spells to make room. I haven't built one yet, but it's looking like the best way to do spell counters now is to use pendulums, since activating them counts as using a spell so you gain counters, Magical abductor is good in that, since it's a pendulum and collects counters and searches. Drop skilled dark magicians unless you're intending to do a DM/Spellcounter hybrid deck, I haven't tried something like that but it might work. You also might want to look into Magical Something, it lets you get back quick play spells like twin twisters and the Forbidden spell cards.

Must be a Pendulum player

Someone make a new thread!

Here you go:

Learn to red text.

Shit, you beat me to it.