DEATH TO TEXAS

THE ONLY GOOD TEXAN IS A DEAD TEXAN

38 RED VOTES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE drumpf two scoops shitlords

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/29/florida-professor-who-tweeted-texans-deserved-harvey-for-supporting-trump-is-relieved-teaching-duties.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idiot thinks karma is religious and not the effect of the cause

People who claim they are intelligent are almost always retards. Trust me I am a genius

This has got to be a troll

r-right guys?

guys?

Thanks user, you succinctly clarified that for me, now it's time to wake up out of that dream of yours.

OP IS A FAGGOT

It's funny, seems like the idiots are the only ones that call themselves intelligent. Intelligent people tend to not conduct themselves in such a manner once you realize all there is to know, you realize generally there are people who are primarily educated in other expertise. It is also generally rare for one to have such an extensive knowledge, to where they can make such a claim, and not have to defend it. These kids tend to get it from their teachers who tell them they're a smart kid.

I thought everyone knows this is a meme, it's clearly used to keep the lemmings conducting themselves along proper morals. Although, the best religion is Nationalism.

Take your mangy little ass back to cuckchan.

rekt

someone send this to him if you find him

WHAT'S HIS FUCKING NAME, YOU FAGGOT?

This is on the level of Leftist cheering Detroit being flooded and everyone dying because Michigan voted for Trump… I wish this would just happen already or The Cold Winter finally happens and freezes them all.

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/29/florida-professor-who-tweeted-texans-deserved-harvey-for-supporting-trump-is-relieved-teaching-duties.html

Don't think this is the same guy, but this cunt got shitcanned out of his comfy professor job for saying the same thing.

Good Good keep it coming.

It's good Harvey is raping Texas part that voted for Killary Clinton. That's what you get by lying about climate change and lying about everything. Remember what happened in California few months a back where a dam was about to break and wipe whole city away. That city too was plagued by Clinton voters.

I'm so glad nature will punish all those unnatural Killary voters.

I'm far too intelligent for maps.

checked for kek

I'm far too intelligent to not check those dubs.

FUCKING THIS YOU FUCKING NIGGER