NIGGER Flips the Fuck Out On Caring Compassionate CNN Reporter For Hurricane Harvey Coverage [VIDEO]

NIGGER Flips the Fuck Out On Caring Compassionate CNN Reporter For Hurricane Harvey Coverage [VIDEO]
A woman who was rescued from Hurricane Harvey after 36 hours went off on CNN for trying to interview her on camera while she was with her children.
The mother began the interview by explaining how long she had to wait to be rescued, but was becoming visibly upset and anxious by having to share her story to the CNN correspondent.

The CNN correspondent continued to ask questions and touch the mother’s arm as she and her daughter were crying.

“We walked through four feet of water to get food on the first day,” the mother said, clearly annoyed at this point. “Yeah, that’s a lot of shit.”

“But y’all sit here, y’all trying to interview people during their worst times — like that’s not the smartest thing to do. Like people are really breaking down and y’all sitting here with cameras and microphones trying to ask us what the fuck is wrong with us,” she continued.

“And you really trying to understand with the microphone still in my face? With me shivering cold, with my kids wet, and you still putting the microphone in my face.”

CNN cut back to Jim Acosta, who awkwardly said they would go back to the correspondent later because of the “upset family.”

dailycaller.com/2017/08/29/rescued-woman-goes-off-on-cnn-for-hurricane-harvey-coverage-video/

I'm surprised they're actually on location. Every bit I've seen, which is admittedly not much more than a few minutes each morning, is obviously green-screened.

What are you talking about goy, journalism is alive and well, they are always on location

Where's the father?

and where the fuck are we you fucking nigger

never forget about the 6,000+

Jail

I can't really blame her.

"Hurr durr so how are ya doin'?"

White people need to be more like this. Speak their mind and back it up with unexpected and unpredictable violence. Sheboon was about to fuck that reporter up too, in about 5 seconds.

to be honest that was retarded of (((them))) to interview someone who had just arrived.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO

you have to go back

bitch just wanted the attention or else she wouldnt be standing there in front of the camera waiting

MUH KIDS!

"how my gun feed muh keeds when da ebt machine ain't got now powah?"

On the one hand, she has a point. On the other hand, she's a stupid sheboon who should have picked up a paper or watched sumdat nooz on da teevee because everybody knew this storm was coming for like a week, and they knew it was serious business. How can she be pissed at anybody but herself?
Well who left them in the middle of a flood?
Who didn't stock up on food and water like everyone else?

Look at the people in the background and as the camera pans around. White people saving niggers and beaners. For the six millionth time.

Fucking sick.

What are you talking about? Glitch in the matrix?

in The Matrix movie dejavue signals a glitch in the matrix. Two people posted the video so this user referenced the movie for no reason whatsoever because he's an absolute retard who should not be here and absolutely should not be posting. That's my guess anyway.

The sheboon chimping out on TV was a "glitch in the matrix" in that it showed the braindead normalfags watching CNN that they aren't the same as us. The "glitch in the matrix" expression is from The Matrix of course and refers to strange things happening in the simulation that expose that it isn't real.

said the two niggers who didn't watch either video

Wow, for once a nigger is right

She's not wrong. CNN is just there for sensationalism. "Spreading awareness" is the most politically correct, self-righteous way of saying "look at me, I'm an attention whore, pay me for having seen me".

basically this. "oh look at all these suffering people how horrible let's wallow in it"

Exactly! Why didn't she just say no? Why did she wait to talk to them in the first place?

I don't blame her. Who the fuck wants a microphone and camera shoved in their face after being relocated? I guess it's good that the white people will be ignored.

You know CNN picked her because she's black. Best ratings booster.

That's just Ebonics for "I can't tell time without my phone."

A matrix glitch it is not.

Another thread that belongs in some shit like /b

CNN interviewing a pavement ape with it's little niglet is /pol how? Niggers are stupid and ungrateful? Wow I don't think people knew that…

OP is a faggot.

it's fucking nothing goys

In one breath

In the next breath

Which is it nig you can't have your cake and eat it too.

The (((media))) cherry-picks the people that they choose to interview. They overwhelmingly select people who will be guaranteed to support their narrative such as (((fellow whites))) and shabbos goyim.

I observed this firsthand on multiple occasions over the last couple of years at political rallies. Couldn't believe it was happening right in front of my own eyes.

No.

>>/methods/

I'm in agreement with her, nevermind the fact that this is fucking CNN we're talking about here. That entire area is going the way of Atlantis and of course all the kikes care about is interrogating people on how they fucking feel about being raped by a category 4

CNN getting btfo by blacks… mein sides

Lol checked

Top Kek really?
I saw people shitposting this on the Kangz Creed forums and then it gets meme'd into reality.

nobody likes cnn you autistic motherfucker. liberals only slurp their cock now because of the anti-trump propaganda.

I'd did that the other day to some cunt who called up seeking donations for "saving lives in the Mediterranean sea".

SO YOUR THE CUNTS WHO SMUGGLE IN MUSLIMS TO RAPE WHITE WOMEN [SLAM]

(((SOCIAL IDENTITY)))

YES

My Grandfather would have fed you a knuckle sandwich and if that didn't work he would have hit you with his belt buckle for good measure you fucking cuck.

Nigger-acting is not something white people should be doing.

Maybe if you niggers didn't chant "fuck dah poleece" and threaten to kill them whenever they shoot a violent nigger thug then they would be willing to come into your neighborhoods and help people… just sayin

i think you mean "asshole sandwich" because your granddaddy was a faggot. heard he went cockeyed because he liked to stare at the dick while he sucked on it.

Why are there niggers in Texas anyway?

jesus fuck, they look like retarded Klingons

That's beautiful user, keep doing God's work.

Blacks are going to destroy the liberals and lefties first. They are going to leave literal nazis alone I promise you this

lolno. As long as someone has more of something then they do there will be demands for gibs.

t. based nigger

If a sheboon kills and eats a CNN reporter, it's a win.

Hahahahahahaha

They said CNN was fake news. They needed a witness to let us know pic related.

Even better, some artfag use pic and put cnn on the vulture's head and a quote asking the child what it feels like to starve.

well played good sir

Maybe this can really hit them in the feels. Find images of brutality and meme it so. Hell use the jew made nazi killing innocents images to really stick it to them.

Should we start a thread for #CNNcares and start gathering raw images to work with? Polite sage for off topic meme OP .

katrina

most storms trail back and hit Lousiana
texas rarely gets hit

Well, they are like animals, so they go after the weakest in the herd (liberals).

W

Fucking kill yourself subhuman nigger.

Yes, black people chimp out but trying to twist it so that the black woman is the only one at fault weakens your cause when you try to make a case against legitimate chimp outs. Little boy that cried wolf syndrome.

White peopls just get shot when we do that. Go ahead. Try it, post about it here after you're done.

Good things don't happen.

She was rescued, and she complains that she waited?
Aren't rescuers overwhelmed? Aren't there other people out there that are still waiting?
Where is her compassion?

This really shows just how uncompassionate liberals are. They know this about themselves so they want to look good in front of others to hide this, throwing an act about how empathetic they are (look at me interviewing this poor woman u guize!!!). For not even second did it occur to her that maybe these people need help and not a fucking microphone to the face. Truly disgusting people.

Could be that she couldn't get information from the outside.

People here are defending CNN? Really? What else did the reporter expect when asking people how the felt let alone a nigger?
What?

sage

This was played everywhere, youtube, fox news… It doesn't need to be a (((slide thread)))!

She don't know that she's supposed to leave earlier. There is plenty of warnings from the government and it had been like that for a week or longer before the storm comes so I don't pity her.

It's just the usual "gibsmedat" mode of the commercial-off-the-shelf negro.

Blacks are cowards who can't fight proper wars, FFS the greatest black conqueror was a mean motherfucker who basically reinvented the phalanx, at the time the Brits had rifles and an empire where the sun never set.

Kill yourself cop, you more than likely will anyway, when you retire

That did not happen in the before the 1950's or 60's or 70's or early 80's. That began to become a common occurrence with the JEW NEOCOHEN takeover of US politics in the 1990's and has accelerated to what is has become today living in the United States of the KIkes. I say reverse it with violence on DOTR you pussy, or do what you do, promote the rape of whites

but I thought niggers liked it when these disasters happen because then they shift in maximum over gibsmedat mode.
niggers sho do love them some complainin!
Why are niggers such fucking lightweights? oh no! your fat ass is 100 pounds over weight and you didnt have the foresight to prep for more than 5 minutes before the storm hit, or have any plan whatsoever because you are a worthless eater, and you havent had food FOR AN ENTIRE DAY?!?! HOLY SHIT. All these niggers are fat as fuck and really havent experienced once in their lives not eatimg for a day or two then are yet again THIS ungrateful when they get rescused and get qued up for red cross and gibs bux from disaster relief groups. fucking subhumans really bring the worst out in themselves and others that might actually care because of their ugly bratty behavior.
niggers can even fast for slightly more than an active person might fast on accident. pathetic.

>Appear on this thread
>mislead

A rare black meme, loose in the wild.

This is what that looks like.

JUST SEND MORE GIBSMEDAT

The sheboon has been doing nothing but drinking, shooting up and fucking since elementary school. Now its cold. How dreadful. I urge all of Boston to donate more. A lot more.

tbh he has a point.

I thinks this thread suits much better as "Texas hates CNN"

Man, I love these nature programs.

Hello this is the operator. Sorry, we're all out of fried chicken and watermelon. Try breeding less.

If only "reporters" (propagandists) were further shielded from the consequences of their actions. Poor baby.

Even "live" news has a delay so that it can be pulled if anything unwanted transpires.
If this was aired, they wanted it to be aired. The point is to show how Trump's (alleged) inaction is making Black people suffer.
The single mother with kids is to maximize the piece's resonance with women.
I thought you guys were wise to the Jew, it hurts to have to spoon feed like this.

Given the parenting style of blacks, this is the majority of them. Hurricane or no.

Essentially this. White normies are heavily brainwashed into accepting every black tantrum as valid.

good, fuck the tv

the nigger is in the wrong here

We need a CNN edit of this.

wew

>the nigger is *always* in the wrong here
ftfy

I know that's sarcasm and everything, but those words never ever belong together in the same sentence.

The CNN reporter touching up her interviewee is an application of the technique rolled out by the BBC during Grenfell tower.
It's a new method meant to show viewers that the fake legacy media is genuine, caring and "humane".

MAH KEEDS FLOTEN DOWN DA SKREET N YALL MUFUGGAS GOT DA KAMRA UP IN MA FACE N SHIEET

HAMMA SAPOSSA FEE MA MUFUH KEEZ??

Yeah, because being kind and compassionate has been working wonders for whitey lately.

Idiot.

Why didn't you stay on the line, see what she said? I did that to one of those cruise lines that's always calling. They asked me if I wanted to visit Jamaica, and I said: "Not on your life. The niggers are all degenerate."
Super long pause, followed by her asking whether I was still on the line, followed by longer pause. Click.

Also, use apostrophes, nigger. You're making us look bad.

So even when they knew a hurricane was coming they didn't have enough food in the house to last them a day?

where is harvey thread #10 you niggers

What in the flying fuck were you smoking OP?