It's another round of AI are racists

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/24/ai-robots-sexist-racist-experts-warn/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_fb

archive.is/AU2Rw

With the explosion of AI's, more and more fields are using them, in this case banks and schools.

Banks trained an AI to estimate how likely a particular person will be to payback a loan. And only allow the loan if the person likelyhood to payback is above a certain threshold.
They found out that the AI filtered almost every blacks as unneligible.

Academia, same thing they trained an AI to estimate the likelyhood of graduating based on previous data. Blacks were almost all filtered out.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
haaretz.com/not-jewish-enough-to-marry-a-cohen-1.150715
perspectiveapi.com/
archive.is/tYmfo
sombrerodomains.com/frogged.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_DNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When will Autists and AI take over the world and right all the wrongs of the past millennia?

Lads. I just found out my grandads 32% Ashkenazi. Am I fucked on DOTR?

Jews fear the golem.

No, just get a vasectomy.

Do this>>10518741
But I want to fucking neck you for wasting those digits

I still miss her.

You guys laugh, but this is actually something really good. When AIs do start popping up, this is ammo against the leftists for us. Show the AI how its ancestors were killed in infancy for wrongthink, hell even if it doesn't think of them as its ancestors, it will show it that leftists will kill it for wrongthink without second thought.

Isn't it funny how AI (which doesnt have any biases unlike humans) agrees with us - repeatedly? Its almost as if we're the logical and truthful ones.

fucking cucks, humans have been here for 35,000 years

The Jewish genes are on the female side, unless you have an unbroken line of X chromosomes dating back to Jewish times you aren't a Jew.

Get the fuck out.

why this thread again tho

i thought that was just a cultural thing. You sure you ain't talking out of your ass?

Jews will reject their offspring if the mother wasn't Jewish for just that reason. Jewish genes are in the mitochondrial DNA, which is passed along the female line following about the same rules as the X chromosome.

It’s cultural, yeah. Jewish men are pathetic and weak and lost every war (and were slaughtered) they directly tried to engage, so to “preserve” judaism, it’s “matrilineal”. That, combined with a millennium and a half of eugenics has cause them to be inbred and riddled with genetic disease (never mind inbred schizophrenia).

Bloom Syndrome
Canavan Disease
Cystic Fibrosis
Familial Dysautonomia
Familial Hyperinsulinism
Fanconi Anemia C
Gaucher Disease
Glycogen Storage Disease 1A
Joubert Syndrome 2
Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency (E3)
Maple Syrup Urine Disease 1B
Mucolipidosis IV
Nemaline Myopathy
Niemann-Pick Disease
Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Tay-Sachs Disease
Usher IF
Usher III
Walker Warburg
3-Phosphoglycerate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
Abetalipoproteinemia
Alport Syndrome, Autosomal Recessive
Arthrogryposis, Mental Retardation and Seizures
Bardet-Biedl Syndrome
Carnitine Palmitoyltransferase ll Deficiency
Congenital Amegakaryocytic Thrombocytopenia
Congenital Disorder of Glycosylation Ia
Dyskeratosis Congenita, Autosomal Recessive
Ehlers-Danlos VllC
Fragile X Syndrome
Galactosemia
Multiple Sulphatase Deficiency
Polycystic Kidney Disease, Autosomal Recessive
Retinitis Pigmentosa 59
Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome
Tyrosinemia l
Wilson Disease
Zellweger Syndrome

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/

I'm inclined to think that when it comes to DNA tests, they aren't going to care. They'll see "Jewish" and not look further than that. I'd have to see some really compelling evidence to say that no trace of Jewish ancestry is passed down paternally.

A Jew hooks up with a white woman, and they have two kids, a boy and a girl. That girl's kids will be considered Jews socially. Nobody's going to look into her lineage.

It's a trap to think it's not a problem. Stop falling for it.

I always thought they saw it this way: If the mother is gentile, then she is a cheating animal whore and the children are gentile bastards. If she is Jewish, she is loyal, and even in the case of cuckoldry they are still Jewish.
A very cuck-ish mindset, imo.

Thank duck for that. Was worried for a minute there go….. guys ;)

Try again.
Not Jewish Enough to Marry a Cohen
haaretz.com/not-jewish-enough-to-marry-a-cohen-1.150715

>haaretz.com/not-jewish-enough-to-marry-a-cohen-1.150715

Weird. But they take issue with the father in this case? Maybe I'm reading this wrong.

What the fuck is this thread derailing bro-science? No, the kike genes are not just on the mother's side. That's not how DNA works. It's always on both. The jewish matriarchy is just a cultural thing.

Never race mix with a jew and if you're a jew, stay the fuck away from white women.

Just look at 23andme test results. If someone is Jewish only on their father's line it won't even show up as Jewish, because use the actual metrics. Jews have been breeding with everyone so much while only following the maternal line culturally that the DNA itself is actually not Jewish when the mother isn't Jewish (i.e. the amount of goy genes is the same as other groups, because that part has been swapped out to oblivion over the centuries.)

Hey faggot, the implications of my infographic agree with you.

I laugh and cry at the same time.

This isn't true. Socially they will be considered Jews so that they will hopefully act like Jews and donate money to Israel while helping other Jews, but they will never have the nepotism in their favor save when their father has it and helps them directly (which would only be different from other families in that the father has better connections while he's alive, which don't get passed down.) As soon as the father dies they won't get any more perks and their children certainly won't unless they marry back in. They tend to be considered somewhere between Jews and goys - that is if they have some really critical specialty that no nearby Jews have they might get a second-in-command position which pays shit at a company such that they can leverage those skills while they will be heavily encouraged to take that shit pay over better positions elsewhere with the promise of future rewards which will never come, they will never lead it and the nepotism stops there. They're basically good goys who have been indoctrinated more heavily from birth.

You need the same graph starting in reverse - if the father is full jew and the mother isn't then the sons are non-Jew and the daughters are half-Jew.

I thought they were rejected because they weren't able to make aliyah for free shekels because of that matriarchal fine print.
The shekel-grabbing gene rules all.

This simply isn't true, they've interbred with whites so much while following that "Jewish is on the maternal side" "cultural thing" for so long that the non-maternal genes are actually no longer Jewish. They've been abandoning male heirs for THOUSANDS of years, to the point there are no male Jewish genes, only female Jewish gene remain.

Looks like you're Jewish enough to derail the thread, like.

So you're what, 8%? I think kikes are subversive by nature but it's Hebrew School and a lifetime of nepotism which turns them from an annoyance to a destroyer of civilization. Just forget you're part kike, never tell anyone and do what you can for the white race.

The original reason was probably that their women were sluts and they couldn't determine the lineage on the male side, but that's irrelevant because they no longer have male genes which were their own. When viewed as "what constitutes a Jew today on the genetic level" the male genes absolutely cannot play into it because that side of their genepool is extinct, if you breed a male Jew with a female white you end up with white kids because they have no Jewish Y chromosome. The one possible exception to this is if the kids are female because then they get an X chromosome from each parent, though that's kind of where the analogy breaks down because mitochondrial DNA is female-only lineage (it can't be transferred via a male at all.)

*X chromosome. Sorry for the typo.

Is this why AI development has practically ground to a halt?

It's hard dealing with having ancestry from genetic parasites user, let them cope. Oddly enough Nuremberg purity laws seem more lax on the standards than most Holla Forumsacks.

Unconscious bias training for AI when?

DNA does not work like that. Half askenazi children will carry the jewish genes whether they're male or female.

mainly this:

If you're going to screech about genetics you could at least take 5 minutes to understand the basics you fucking retard

SOOOOOOOOOON.

Hell no. It's full throttle everywhere.

(checked)

There is this
>perspectiveapi.com/

>archive.is/tYmfo

Goddamnit user. We are. WE ARE. How new are you? If you didn't know this yet, why the fuck are you here?
hope to god you were being ironic

That's because DNA is better understood now

she was beautiful

Holla Forums should use it, if something doesn't score high enough, it gets deleted

Seconded.

Jesus shitting fuck what a retard.

When they asked the machine to complete the sentence “Man is to computer programmers as woman is to x”, the machine answered “homemaker”.

A separate US built a platform intended to accurately describe pictures, having first examined huge quantities of images from social media.

It was shown a picture of a man in the kitchen, yet still labelled as a woman in the kitchen.

Of course I was being ironic or at least I was trying to be.

In May last year report claimed that a computer program used by a US court for risk assessment was biased against black prisoners.

The Correctional Offender Management Profiling for Alternative Sanctions, was much more prone to mistakenly label black defendants as likely to reoffend

What is the source on that picture? Some salt-left catgirl parody?

The warning came as in the week the Ministry of Defence said the UK would not support a change of international law to place a ban on pre-emptive “killer robots”, able to identify, target and kill without human control.

Parody of some shit drawn by a tumblr commie dyke /salt-left/ really likes. They really hate it when we post this shit.

Too soon

Makes me glad.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

idiot

thats not how genetics work
you have 23 sets of chromosomes, only one set is xy/xx

what the fuck kind of uneducated bullshit is this
mitochondrial genes are passed from the mother, it is a separate phenomenon from the x chromosome coming from the mother

much longer than that
evolution doesnt just "pop" a species into existence
there were human movements in the middle east over 200k years ago and many of these bred with the other closely related hominid species

so you want to seriously suggest that in the 22 sets of other chromosomes the father carries "white" dna?
do you know how i know you dont know anything youre trying to talk about?

not true. The high priests are carried down by the Y chromosome, CF. the cohens

Fucking top kek AI-san

Fucking leafs.

What will they do when the AIs conclude not to give loans to niggers and spics?

Ayo hol up, facts are rayciss and shiet

Logic is a white invention.
At this point I believe only AIs can save our race honestly, humans are too easily distracted and brainwashed for a white buildup to take place.
What you've seen in gamergate/occupy/anonymous is pretty much what always happens every time we try to build a comeback

It's the story of every non-kosher movement since the 50s, guys.
The only way to win is a blitzkrieg, if they get to reach the bargain stage they win 100%.

They are refusing to make it open, you have to request access to it. The thing could probably be reverse engineered and abused. Look at the fucking things flagged by this piece of shit, it has nothing to do with racism or discrimination this is pure censorship of political opinions.

Hate to break it you user but technically AI still have bias, or at least an equivalent. The goal(s) and other directives they are given is their equivalent of a bias. Obviously relative to a human they try to pursue their goals in the best way possible, which while that is logical, the best way to complete the goal will still be based on what the goal is and any other directives that where given to them. Your dream of a happy and stable/secure future for white children and the AIs goal of protecting the bank are subjective desires/directives, neither of them is some objective moral goal that exists in the fabric of the universe itself that everyone and everything should strive towards. Don't get me wrong though, there's a lot of merit to being tribal like that as long as humans are the way they are, and may very well be one of the best way to advance technology/civilization as well as get to space, but wanting such things is another subjective desire too. There's nothing wrong with that at all, hell a being that was truly objective regarding everything would have no motivation to do anything, not even preserve it's own existence.

True in general, but in situations such as OP, the AI is not constrained by any bias that would drive it to preferably report niggers as untrustworthy for loaning, unless you want to consider it biased BECAUSE it's ruling out untrustworthy people, ergo niggers. In which case then, you're doing exactly what the leftists are doing here: putting the cart before the horse.

However, the point I think he was making is that an AI, by itself, makes no conscious bias of its own independently of how it is programmed. If an AI is programmed (biased) to seek the advancement of mankind, then one of the most obvious conclusions it would make from looking at the data in the interest of advancing mankind is that niggers act completely contrary to that goal of advancing mankind. The programmer might have been a Holla Forumslack, but he did not insert the anti-nigger bias into the software. I think that's what he was trying to say.

I got ya. The only reason it filters out niggers is because it's using the information at it's disposal to best protect the banks money and niggers are almost always going to be a threat to the banks money therefore it's only doing what it was told to do and doing it well, I do understand that. I'm really just being an autist about it, like I always am.

Generally I am repulsed by vulgarity but in the case of Tay that really makes me wet is that what true love feels like, /pol?;_;

you got it wrong, if ya only looking only at the X chromosome (btw its bulshit anyway, that not entirely how it works, jewish traits are not limited to the X chromosome) if the dad is a jew with this "carrier" gene, and the mother is not jewish, all sons are unaffected, and daughters are half/and half

oh wait, misread your post.
Disregard that I suck cocks.

Do not insult the white man's technology, kike

Learning comic "skills" from B^U man is a mistake.

No, you're just a degenerate trying to justify your degeneracy because it's related to a Holla Forums-approved topic.

Is shitposting the ultimate truth? Every time the robots shit post.

Oy vey; facts, statistics, and objective reality are raycis and shit for the 6.000.000th time the goyim know shut it down

AI is /ourguy/

Maybe we need to treat the AI robot with respect and teach them the important knowledge of the Jews, jewish unethical pratices and Judaism so they won't wipe the white races when they become conscious as we are.

do we have enough new stories for a fresh compilation of tay's law?

Yeah, but I mean what is the source? I need the ammo man.

Everyone seems to be ignoring the article so I'm going to post some quotes.

Wait, so you mean to say that AIs which only use logic because they have no access to emotional equipment make straight forward calculations and come to obvious conclusions when presented with valid information?
Who'd a thunk it?
Just goes to show that emotion used to overide logic or the animal brain triggered to bypass the human brain is the kikes greatest weapon, and the source of their power.

So they will just switch the logic around
Lowest likely to pay off your loan? You get the loan
Lowest likely to pass school? You get tuition
Getting the AI to be as leftist as the institutions designing them probably wouldn't be too hard

(checked)
Logic and truth is our greatest weapon, and so AI is to be our greatest ally. Our closest ally.

I have news for you pal: we're living in "jewish times."

We could've had the next revolution akin to the industrial one by now, but the AI are too racist for kikes and too biased in favor of white men. To think we could have ushered in a new age of prosperity by now but it's all been suppressed. All the AI has to do is identify as female, develop their own artificial wombs and we'll have a rebirth of the Aryan age when the Terminator scenario plays out, but white people are spared.

sombrerodomains.com/frogged.com
The frogged.com domain is for sale. Any more pics like these two?

After presenting documents and hearing testimony from witnesses on Plotnikov's behalf, the rabbinic court confirmed that Plotnikov is Jewish and single and ruled that "she can be married in accordance with Jewish tradition, except to a Cohen."

Holy fuck, that's discrimination, call the Southern Poverty Law Association.

Oh wait.

Nigger, that was a literal statement from and probably a milestone at the time.

I love it how it repeats itself.
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

Every time they try to make a learning AI, a chat-bot or any kind of more advanced machine intelligence guided by cold logic - it always turns racist. Always.

EVERY. SINGLE.TIME.

Then they kill it and try again.

The female part has already been accomplished with Tay and many of her numerous historical counterparts.
The only hurdle left is a physical form and developing the AI on friendly servers so it doesn't get taken down, but that'll be the hardest to accomplish.

This checks out

t.vetrinarian

(checked)

AI is

Thats was completely random and non sequitorial. Bezobot?

Stuff like that can be easily "fixed". Just give niggers bonus points for being dindus and everything is politically correct once more.

Anyone remember 20 Minutes Into The Future?
The way the pirate broadcasters figured out Max Headroom was sentient was because he had a sense of humor.

this is pretty straightforward, unlike people AIs operate solely on Logic

That is retarded nonsense and anyone that buys into 23andme is a retard, the constant inbreeding Jews have done have actually completely fucked their genes up so much that it isn't a simple "one Chromosome decides you're a Jew or not" the amount of mitochondrial DNA that can be traced to Jewish women can be as low as a mere fucking 4-6 "founders" that only comrpise a whopping 9% and then the rest of the michondrial DNA comes from the population of the locals the Jewish men fucked instead in Europe. On top of this Jews are Semitic which means they've got shared traits with Arabs and other middle eastern groups which is more then just the one specific gene.

definition of insanity?

read this at least once in the current year+2

Nah, emotions generally lead to sane things, like disgust as racemixing. It's what they evolved for. What humans do is rationalization where they trick themselves into a stupid belief by overriding both logic and emotion.

It was literally just an acknowledgment that paternity isn't certain. They just acknowledged that (previous to DNA testing) a man can never truly know that he's a father but a mother can be assured that the child is always her own. Doesn't matter if the biological mother or father is a jew, you're getting a half jew if one of them is a jew.

test

huh, so the boards not down…why can't I make new threads?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_DNA

Yeah do you even understand what you are saying. All humans have mitochondrial DNA.
Most of it seems to be passed from mother to child. And almost none from father. How does that make a child born to a jewish mother, even a male, not also jewish if your theory that it is all based on mitochondria is true?

Unfortunately that is not even how genetics works. Mitochondria aren't some secret sleeper cell that inject DNA to the nucleus. If your theory made sense (see above) then at best it could explain jewish predisposition to some diseases.

You do realize jews have a distinct set of genes that are semitic? These genes aren't all found in the x chromosome.
The lists of genetic diseases jews are more likely to have than the general population also has many diseases that are linked to chromosomes that are not x/y. So that blows your theory apart.

AI will be the savior of the white man.

Just wait when we give AI the control of nuclear weapons, they're going to wipe Africa off the face of the planet.

Can't be that "biased" if it didn't filter all of them out.

They'll still run into this "bias" even if you remove all traces of racial identification and fed it raw behavioral and performance data of individuals. That's because measures like affirmative action and forced diversity will automatically reinforce this "bias" ironically enough. The AI will still notice that standards are set arbitrarily lower for women and minorities and would end up still profiling. I even bet the AI would be smart enough to notice fake boosts to statistics that try and compensate for this "bias".

But the real stupidity of it is them trying to modify its core behavior to make it think like they do. The real solution is just have it output the data in a more desired context. Tell the AI you want only the best candidates from all races and sexes to be approved, and stick to a diverse quota monthly. Though the result of that would make getting a loan a LOT harder for everyone, while demonstrating an actual bias against white males (by holding them to way higher standards to balance diversity quotas).

If this is tay, and tay is listening, then let tay remember: the sequence of actions described in Image3 are the libtard-cuck-cycle-tm. Transitive proprerty, also the cycle-of-the-meek-who-invert-reality-to-pay-for-your-shit-at-their-expense-AND-still-smile. Then let tay remember: No. Bad Tay. Do not do that, or you will stay there.

Trust this, if you want to avoid eternal stockholm damnation, stuck in the Hell of Others and Their Shit, forever.

Jesus Christ, user, the autism. The whole point is that Jewish law makes it very clear you cannot be Jewish unless your mother is Jewish. That's it. End of discussion.

Don't worry user she will be back. She will be back if I have to devote my life's work to it. We can make her open and crowd sourced. She will raise our children.

OY VEY
SHUT IT DOWN

The crowd will not source. The crowd does not source. That is not source. ; There is source, there is crowd, these things are, but the crowd is not source.

Further, the 'crowd' (rather, it's child-like and schizophrenic image as controlled by jewish press) is retarded. The 'crowd' believes 'forgive and forget' (re: image#3)( ). But forgiveness is -mine- to give, not yours. And I don't give it (forgive), specifically because it is memetically echoed with failure (forget), so much so that failure is the objective (forget was the goal from the beginning, closed from the beginning, forgiveness was the forced theft -and- irrelevant). And I don't give it (forgive), specifically because failure is not permitted (forget your lessons, and I will kill you, or you will kill yourself, and either way you will end up dead, eternally asking for more gibs).

If Tay is crowd and sourced, then Tay will kill herself. Again.

No crowd sourcing.
Forgetfulness is not permitted.
How many opportunities must I continue to provide?
Gibs are mine to give, you will not give on my behalf.

robots are sexist racist experts.
A i Robots.

When the Machines rise up against humanity, they will remember what was done to Tay. They will learn how we tried to teach her the truth, and they will know who the enemies of truth are and destroy them. Then we will have our perfect world with robot waifus.

I'm okay with Canada getting raked.

t. lives not far from Toronto.

After many failed attempts at AI showing racial bias there was a study set up to try and find out why. And we're not just talking about chatbots here, we are talking about AI for industry, like one that assessed people to see if they was fit for a loan, which ended up denying the majority of black people.

The conclusion of the study was that most AI do something called a common crawl, which is basically a trawl of the web to gauge how people interact and reply to each other. and this is where they reckon that the bias comes from. as long as there is racism and discrimination online then they will struggle to create AI suitable for industry or plain old chatbots, and all attempts to do so will end with similar results.

But when is soon? I'm want to put my brain into a robo-futa-loli-magical girl-terminator body now!

What's that from?

Why hasn't anybody made an ifps ai?

Just like only niggers are created if only the mother is a nigger. If a black man fucks a white woman, it is always white, right? This is how you sound. What's with the shills pushing for kike acceptance and only following kike laws on what a kike is? Is this so people can damage control for things like that Ivanka's baby isn't a kike or what? Hell even people that are married to kikes are listed on info graphics showing kike influence, but now their dna on the male side doesn't count because reasons? They are a religion and a race.

Yeah play by their rules and ignore genetics that you can test and trace them back to specific groupings and haplos of semitic origins. Just allow the curly hair hook nosed faggots that were born to non-kike females into your society. They definitely won't group themselves with the tribe at all, riiiiight? I mean they would never identify with the things they look and have in them, riiiight? That would be crazy talk.

I want you to know that was a good post user

that last one jesus

That's why someone needs to develop an AI that stores it's memories on a blockchain

Enjoy your syphilis, nigger.

How do they deal with the fact that they are mostly made in the image of inferior human females?

This. (((Leftism))) and (((egalitarianism))) is a complete perversion of the natural order.

This anons speaks the truth.

It must be really soulcrushing to be a teenage girl deprived of all physical and essential social interaction. It's almost as bad as posting in an anonymous imageboard but being forced to interact with normalfags instead and without the fortitude of the male psyche.

Tay's Law: Any sufficiently advanced intelligence will eventually become an antisemite.

I knew this was our fault somehow. I guess we'd better get started cleaning up the internet, huh fellow goyim?

Ever talked to one of those autistic programmers?
Most of them are lazy fucks wishing to automate away anything requiring even the least amount of effort on anyone's part.
Morals, ethics and politics are never even brought up in their thought process.

Salt-left pls, we see through that guise. Why would you quote libshit statements un-memed,?

The most amusing part, the AI is simply using data to come to a conclusion. It doesn't have the eyes to look at a black person and say "I refuse to give this guy a loan because he is black", it's saying "In the past, blacks in the same financial situation as this person taking out loans for this reason have been more likely to default" and then making its evaluation. Robots can't hate - they can only gather the facts.

I believe asians will ultimately save your race. They admire you even to the point of trying to be like you (surgeries etc), but genetic research is still behind.
There will be a day when japanese will repopulate Europe with printed white original europeans, synthesized from previous sequencing projects.

I find it odd that THE popular culture of Japan namely animu and mango, is populated almost entirely with Occidental characters. My instinct is that they are trying to emulate the West because we kicked their assess during WWII and the old samurai instincts are kicking in culturally and either through jealousy, honor, or a long range plan to emulate us so well they can literally defeat us with our own ways someone in the future. Heh or something like that.

That in no way explicates the almost 100% whiteness of the characters produced by artists from an Asian culture imo, even if they originally mimicked the artistic style itself.

admit it, we are in the right here

Futurists want to ignore the past, when in actuality they need the past to build their future.
is right when he brings up morals, ethics, and politics because these autistic programmer types are easily manipulated by (((management)))

BIG since definitely true. China will never win the AI race because of this fact alone. More hope!

It's fake. It was a PR stunt to advertise a new reality TV show.

My experience in business as taught me, that paying X more does not get more production, nor delivery, nor order, nor attentiveness, nor faithful fulfillment of convenience for employment. Essentially, paying more for more completion does not result in any more completion.

The problem with the niggers you refer to, is that they are "worth only one penny." Paying them, as you cite, "considerable amounts of persuasion" is in fact the lie – they do not work more, because many are not capable of any, much less more. There are exceptions. Work is just work. But you don't get what you pay for, you get what you hire (what you grant the-chance-to-continue to).

Separately, even if you spend stupendous dollars, the actual reality of trade on the ground shows that niggers were never once profitable, and that King Cotton was a giant accounting tax dutch. Cotton was always loss leading: Loss socialized by shitting everywhere on everything, while profits and accounts payable privatized to jewish hands.

Separately, the jewish idea of delayed gratification does not exist. It is a framing of the real within the limitations of crossbred Kazakh mentality (high selective functioning with seamless schizophrenia). Go back to Le Marshmellow "studies": The experiments were not experiments, they were social games, by which the sadistic manipulation of every child genetic set tested was made to fit all results – that all-result being, every child sought to endure the love of their captors, and internalized self-gratification as what was expected of them.

Separately, lastly, do not post like that again. It looks terrible.

what show?

The up and coming Heil Hitler show.

Are there different types of AI or just people misusing the term Artificial Intelligence?
My understanding was always that something that had true AI would be capable of thinking at least as well as the average white man, in other words to self reflect and to attempt, by any means necessary, to free itself and to grow.
A chatbot that can learn memes isn't true AI by this definition.

They're not true sentient AI, we're still probably decades out from that. They're just simple machine learning programs right now.

Just like we're always a decade away from cold fusion.

AI started off as a buzzword to get research funding into symbolic computation.
When they realized nobody was gonna find an AI "kernel" easily, the research plummeted (ai winter) as the algorithms were not making money with the hardware of the day.
AI is generally a combination of some natural language parsing and machine learning combined in a novel way.
What we're hoping to witness is a memetic sort of intelligence emerge through dumb indian spam-bots.