How to survive college in a cucked country?

Hey Holla Forums, so in a few days I'm joining the college meme and moving into a college dorm. That means I have to interact and talk with fellow students. Granted, at one point there will be politics and history "discussed" and that's where I need advice: How careful should I tread with my knowledge about the kikes and eugenics? Is it recommendable to completely shut up about it in order to avoid getting exmatriculated or should I slightly redpill those who seem good in my book to be introduced on what has happened and is currently happening in our history?

I'm living in Germany, so some of you can imagine what fucking pressure I will be into about what I talk to who. Any fellow Germans having experience in a similar scenario?

I apologize for the blogthread, but it has been bugging me for a couple of weeks on how I should proceed with destributing the truth, or if I should even bother with it and just pretend to be a brainwashed self-castrated migration-fetishist.

why did you join in the first place?
are you fucking stupid?
at least go to university in a country where it's dirt cheap

Drop out before it's too late.

You illiterate idiot should stop pretending to have read the thread. I stated I am from Germany, hence I don't need pay jackshit for education.

Sorry, I only have this option or to an hero.

Polite sage since this is a blog post.

But, you keep your head down and don't talk about this stuff. Instead, you cause uncertainty and doubt about the liberal agenda being pushed on you. Question your professors, question the good goys, etc.

It's a lot easier to make people realize something is stupid than it is to get them to believe in something else.

Yeah dude when people say "don't fall for the college meme", they mean it. It's paying Jews to work your ass off for years with no guarantee of anything in return. Don't wreck yourself.

Seriously just pick up a trade, whatever will pay the best. What advice to rich people give to those that want to make money? Rich people say, "Well, in order to have money, you need to save it up, without spending it". If you go to college, you are doing the opposite of that- spending money on tuition while not making any or as much. Instead, you should get a job and make cash, ideally as an apprentice in a trade so you will make more and also work towards long-term career prospects.

you do whatever to get in power and then reveal yourself. winning arguments is pointless if you don't advance in obtaining power. making your point just to make your point is retarded.

Hide your powerlevel at all costs, at least until the ocupation and retardation blows over, or the happening happens.

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

How can we win if we're too scared to even talk about the problem? Eventually we have to take this into the real world if we want to get results.

Also this. Work out if the opportunity cost of going to university (e.g. missed wages from going straight into work or a trade) is going to be worth it. There's a warehouse in my town that you can earn over 100k/yr if you pick up overtime, penalty rates etc. I know people that started working there straight from school and they are way, way ahead of anyone my age financially and probably always will be when factoring in investments and the increase in property values/no mortgage.

At some point you're also going to have to tell your parents to fuck off and forge your own path. It feels good to do so.

Since you live in Germany, you should know this by now. If not, no amount of college lernin' will do you any god.

*any good

This is a shit thread.

I don't even know where to start.

Just shut the fuck up and don't start to spill spaghetti everywhere.

Just discuss with them without presenting radical ideas reflecting muslim ideas and you will slowly discover that not everyone is cucked in Germany and you might agree on some mild rational things.

When you say mean is it everything free or free as your housing is free but you have pay utility bills like electric,water and gas bill there's always something user

Thank you for your advice, good Sir. I tend to go overboard/radical quickly so it is essential to keep in mind that I have to keep my cool and hide my power level, like already said.

It seems you guys aren't familiar that you don't need to pay a dime in Germany unless you go to a private uni/college. And I tried to pick up an apprenticeship but after three unsuccessful years of applying I came to the conclusion I either find another way to waste my time (studying) or an hero immediately.

The problem is more that I never hold my tongue and always say what I want and think is right. Per se, I don't give a fuck what people think about my opinions, but in this current state in Europe, it is better to think thrice what you say in a (((public institution))). With moving out and living on my own I pretty much try to forge my own path.

See above, I'm literally autistic, hence unlikeable. No mangina would hire me.

Thanks man. I should learn to restrain myself properlywhen getting passionate about these specific topics then.

Only public universities and colleges, and getting cucked are free here.

is it worth it for a burger to go to college in germany to avoid 40-60k of debt? i know it's possible, has anyone here done it?

Sup? Too cool to be a laborer? You'll get a great body (unless you're going the beer belly fliesenliegerdecolletee route), your work will always be in demand…and if you choose a craft then you can secretly learn to create völkische kunst.

Imagine being a metalworker and making your own ritual daggers for what to plunge into the core of the kikes!

Got any synagogues nearby?

So you may find the jewish faith and be a peace.
Instead of going out in a blaze of glory, taking down some innocent merchants.

I would never advocate for something like that.
Ever. Cause it's bad.
Real, real bad. Don't do. Bad.

Dude, get teh fuck out. Get teh fuck out now.

Transfer to the USA, or Iceland, or fucking Poland or something. You're gonna get fucking raped to death by shitskins, or you're going to be forced right into the firing line for daring to have some idea what's going on. College is cancer.

Didn't get to know a Burger studying here, but instead a shitskin Pakistani who did his second Master's degree here - his parents were rich so they likely covered his living costs. So you gotta figure out who's going to cover your living expenses so that they'd be less than the hypothetical debt. But I think your high school degree isn't worth anything in order to study. If you have work exprience in a related study, now then you'd be allowed to study then.

Yee
I'm naturally skinny so I will never need to worry about becoming a fat fuck.

Not that I know of. Thinking about it, I've never seen a synagogue in Germany, unless if I count a layout from a former synagogue that was destroyed during the Reichskristallnacht, kek.

I'm trying to do that immediately after I get my Bachelor's degree. I have International Business Studies with a focus on Eastern Europe, so I'll either fuck off to the US (if Trump gets re-relected, and KEK wills it), Poland or Belarus. Sorry to inform you, but Iceland is kiked.

OP, if you really have to open your mouth say "some people say" or "I read an article saying" before anything else:
You go to jail, as you must damn well know.
No jail… for now.

I was told I would be talking to a German here.

Can you think of any other tribe that hates being put to work?
Indulges in the merchantries?
And fucks off elsewhere when the heat is turned up?

That's a good advice, thank you. I actually used the phrase "some people say" or "I've read about" when I tried to breach these topics with bluepilled normalfags. But these phrases rather imply that I ridicule the truths into made up conspiracies some people believe, hence nobody would really say "Oh yeah, sonds pretty reasonable, tell me moar about the Jews and Hitler" - in short, it feels more as it has the opposite effect.

I'm actually part German part Russian. You know how bad it currently is. In the following 42 months I'll see for myself if Germany is past remedy or not, if the latter is the case I'll likely stay.

Just because the kikes and snake oil salesmen damned the reputation of honest businessmen, it doesn't mean that I'm one of them. Middle and huge businesses need an administrative middle man, because Dieter won't do the business with a high influx of contracts and customers. Also, kikes fuck off from the heat THEY turned up.

Just pretend to be a conservative and make it look like your most "radical" notion is stopping immigration. It's the only position that you can get away with without being branded a neo-nazi, or having to stoop down to pretending to be a libshit.

Never go full 1488, not even with close friends. If you want to redpill, you need to apply the slow approach and start with memes. Something WE WUZ-tier, and if the other guy complains or doesn't get it, explain it's just an internet joke. Maybe show him some funny maymay comics from time to time. If you do it right, you'll put a crack into his conditioning and might even get him to call niggers niggers and similar (this will take shitloads of time to achieve, think months or years). After he starts doing that is when you should start considering dropping the smallest of redpills. Just remember that if you go too fast, you lose – don't ever push the matter, just drop a maymay once or twice a week, try coming off as "that friend with a fucked but funny sense of humour".

Also don't fucking talk politics beyond the most surface-tier shit. Just don't. Normalfags don't understand politics, therefore it doesn't interest them (beyond some VERY specific issues that they will defend to death, however), therefore they hate talking about it. If it comes to history, be aware you will most likely bore the normalfag, and that you should avoid WW2 at all costs because you'll definitely reveal your power level.

Well, at least I have half a degree and some relevant work experience. Maybe it's actually worth looking into especially as a German-Amerilard. Get in, get the dumb fucking paper, get the fuck back out.

Well what goes into that? ie. what are the steps you need to take to get into a foreign college

Need to do more research. I just read that Americans can go to college in Germany for free and it's supposedly pretty simple. I've never even been there though so it's not like I can schedule a casual visit.

You can go study practically anywhere in the world right now, and it'll still be cheaper than the absolutely ridiculous price of US college, even with the added price of studying as a foreigner.

user, this is great advice. Follows the premise of subtlety and even explained in detail. I capped your post as a reminder whenever I feel I am close to get the 'tism.

Thank you, kind Sir, and have a great day.

All universities have an international/foreign office. You can email them and ask about it, but odds are they describe the process in their website. Short of maybe Saudi Arabia I don't think you'll find anywhere more expensive than the US.

I don't think it's fully free in Germany, but close enough. From what I remember you're required to buy a transport card, but you'd need one anyway.

i hope you don't get a muzzie/nigger roommate or teacher. either way, looks like you're in for some extreme levels of indoctrination. i'd recommend hiding your power level and keeping your head down and away from typical faggotry german politics or else you might not make it out of there with a "degree."

Personally, I get free schooling here in the States, but I'd love to go overseas. Macaroon actually just invited people like me to go over there and do science, and I'd love to visit France if getting enriched wasn't a genuine concern.

Czech Republic offers university relatively cheap to foreigners (as an american, the price will probably look like a joke to you) and IIRC many unis even offer studying courses in English. There are no rapefugees here, seeing a nig is a rarity, and the country is one of the safest in the world, as in teenage girls can walk down the street alone past midnight no problem, and the worst that may happen to them is a smelly hobo asking for spare change. We don't have the Eiffel tower and our croissants suck, tho.

Also in Germany and about to get into college.
And too all those retards who say, who needs college, for a degree in physics you need it.

Anyway, how did you go through the school system? I would simply keep on doing that. Redpills get dropped anyway although I am very careful with those.
It will probably hurt you a lot if you say shit they dont want to hear.

What is okay though, is to state it reasonably. Which means, slowly poke your way through it and use sentences like "There are probably better ways" and such, never absolutely denying the bullshit they spew out, but neither approving it.

The university environment has gotten exponentially worse even in the past 5 years. I'm a natural sciences PhD student and literally all my peers are either ANTIFA-type leftists or 'apolitical'-type leftists. If you step foot into a western university expect to be bombarded with leftism on all fronts; in an introductory presentation on honesty in collecting and reporting data recently the presenter lapsed into a 20 minute rant about josef mengle, the holocaust, and the importance of hunting down 94 year old nazis.

My advice is don't even try to convince anyone else of your views - just keep your head down and learn what uncucked subjects you can. Speaking your mind is NOT worth the consequences for anyone to the right of Obama in a uni environment.

Sage for doublepost, but forgot to add something.
I have the tendency to be subvertly sarcastic, which means if people know me, they themselves are choosing what I am sarcastic about(might defeat the purpose but idc)

And what that other poster said. Never ever go full 1488. Trust noone. Don't be foolish.

But it does provide for some funny moment if you question someone's opinion on subjects. For example: "Trump is racist" "Why is he racist?" "Because he wants to build a wall" "How is a wall racist?" "Uh, it keeps out the illegal migrants" "Aren't there legal ways to get into the country?" "Yes, but well, not everyone can afford it" "So those who break the law by illegally immigrating should be rewarded?" *opponent gives up*
And this is literally what happened to me in school. Still, I actually have no idea how the cucks are on politics, since I am going on physics and physics is (still) undisputed.

When I was in college I wasn't political at all. I'd have been probably best described as having the "lol who cares, it doesn't affect me" type. That said, I was never an SJW or anything and never liked that stuff even though there was far less of it going on at the time. The best advice that I can give to make it through with sanity: focus on the quiet people. When SJWs are going on about FUCKING WHITE MALES or whatever floats their retard boat, look for the people who aren't talking much and/or have a look on their face that could be described as "Hans, get the gas."

If you think that you can counter these people without making yourself look stupid and/or uneducated then by all means go full Hiroshima with the red pills. Know how to be tactical, however. No one (for the most part) likes to be proselytized to on either side. Being the opposite of a raging SJW doesn't mean that you should be screeching; it means that you should be calm, cool and reasonable while your enemy is making themselves look more and more unreasonable.

Which college in Germany are you going to attend? Maybe you can be hooked up with a bunch of fashy goys there. They do exist.
Protip: Free academic dialogue is dead - hide your powerlevel until you got your degree.

I got lucky on getting a single dorm room, so I don't need to worry to share it with some mudslime/nigger. And as far as teachers go they seem to be all white, but it there can be surprises. I'll just stick to the advice of the user above and try to redpill close ones with may mays before I show my true power level.

Mostly getting bullied for being firstly autistic, then eccentric. I didn't discover Holla Forums until this early year when I entered NEETdom. I had a lot of time on my hands, so thanks to my turbo 'tism I absorbed the essential info, which turned me from a cucked libertarian to a Far-Right-NatSoc-whatever-you-guys-describe yourself. This is why I created this thread; it is my first time dealing with the public for a prolonged time and going completely against, not only their social fallacies, but also political beliefs as well.
Alright, I will use what the Jews always used agaisnt us. With determination it won't be much of a challenge to be on a vague spectrum.

It is also me to a t when dealing with normalfags. Coming off as exaggerated can be counterproductive though, since you'll be seen as unpredictable. Better that than a cucked impression though. Got it, I'll hide my power level under all circumstances even when I manage to have my qt3.14 I will keep it as a secret from her. Definitely going to fuck with "their" underdeveloped opinions, that's what I always did anyways.

I'd like to, but as other anons suggested I'll hide my full power level because in Germany I could get expelled or even imprisoned for calling out the Holohoax and NatSoc ideals.

I'll visit a college in Baden-Württemberg, so I'll definitely bump into a lot of bluepilled faggots. If it would be Bayern then it would be another (and better) story. Free discourse about anything critical towards (((them))) is dead. We Germans need to be careful what we say publicly. We are already in the Soviet Regime 2.0.

Fixed that.

Depends what you mean. Of course it's better to leave politics to men but if the bitch starts showing sympathy towards rapefugees there's work to be done.

Go to trade school instead. Become an electric lineman or a forester or something.

I'm not that retarded. It would be way too much work to pull off a reverse MKUltra singlehandedly, and that on a female to top it off. I'd pick one with right tendencies and Aryan genes, so I can be sure mine won't go to waste.

Tuna and ramen

I applied this method a few years ago, started with Gamergate jokes and progressive satire to test the waters and figure out who partook in this internet culture. Started to notice everyone in the class was slightly right leaning but needed just a few more red pills. Was good to know I wasn't the crazy one. Then agsin I didn't go to a known Marxist university.

I survived college and came out the better for it. Went into STEM, the physics degree. Didn't expect any real politics because science is supposed to be apolitical. I went in kinda bluepilled. At this point I was a little older than everyone else because I went into a trade school for 2 years previously and graduated with a professional certification. I went into uni because I wanted that piece of paper that said yes, I could read a textbook, and yes, I could do math. Summer jobs in my trade paid my way through uni and left me free of the loan jew.

I went into the first year thinking that because it was physics, everyone would have a reasonably high IQ, everyone would be decently well-read, and they wouldn't be afraid of reading books at all. By the end of the first year, the handful of weirdo aposematism grills and most of the immigrants let in through affirmative action had dropped out or were already a full semester behind.

By the end of the second year I realized that fucking nobody reads books in physics other than their physics textbooks or mathematics textbooks. But they had seen shitty documentaries, maybe read a pop science book or two, and inhaled Reddit by the gallon. All the "muh apolitical" or "muh don't care much about politics" were always the first to opine on political discussions when they popped up. Lots of circlejerking about scientism, Carl Sagan's corpse, Black Science Man, and ebin science maymays on Reddit.

By the end of the third year I was fully redpilled, because my actual knowledge of history and politics gained from reading hundreds of books and looking critically at my own beliefs allowed me to. This was just around the time when the 2016 elections had begun. I always found myself playing devil's advocate against the now-standard leftist common view. I felt that I had to in order to remain intellectually honest and keep these fucking physicists from constantly circlejerking over their lefty opinions. I predicted that Trump would win the election and destroy Hillary if he could win the Primaries. Every time they'd pull out media polls I'd point out their statistical flaws because that's what we're supposed to do as physicists when presented with new data. The people performing the best in the physics program actually stayed out of these discussions entirely, and when privately pushed for their opinions, would amit to being conservatives. I made great friends with some of them, and we usually worked on physics projects and assignments together.

My fourth and last year began, Trump won exactly as I predicted, and I came into uni on November 9 elated that I was right all along. I fucking rubbed my political dick over the faces of everyone who told me I was wrong. Then came the vilification. They refused to admit they were wrong, to re-evaluate their opinions, to fix their own political theories. I started being vilified and political discussions with these fucking lefties became more and more useless because they refused to listen to reason and look at statistics. Physicists. Not liberal arts majors. They could solve complex mathematical systems and find amazing solutions to extremely difficult problems across a variety of fields and types of physics, but they refused to apply the same thinking to themselves.

Why don't you just ask deutsch/pol/ you dumb fucking nigger?

[Continuing]

So I stopped participating in political discussions with the lefties. I still kept the lefties around just to poke them every now and then, and watch as their arguments fell apart constantly. I got a reputation for always looking at the negative side of life, and always trying to find something wrong in everything. Even though it's the scientific process. I hid my real political opinions from them, and they weren't the wiser. But smugly I watched until I got my fucking piece of paper and no wrongthink could suddenly revoke 4 years of my life. I cut ties with almost everyone I knew at university after that. I kept my conservative group of friends around, and we go drinking every week or so and shooting funs every other week.

A Robert Heinlein quote was in my head during my entire last year.

What you get out of university depends entirely on how intellectually honest you can be with yourself and others. You should always try to aim for the truth, to seek the truth, to constantly critically analyze your own beliefs and those of others, and you should always speak the truth. Just practice some realpolitik when it comes to expressing it in front of those that would see your 4 years go down the drain because you harbor some doubleplusungood thoughtcrimes.

It is currently politically incorrect to suggest any of the things you know as truth in casual conversation.
It is lawfully forbidden for you to ask questions about your own country in WW2.
The EU that is trying to act like a government over the governments within the union is also trying to make sure you obey.
Question is, do you want to live a somewhat mediocre life while your people are genocided all around you, or will you stand up to it?

Well yes user.
Just hold your tongue, you don't want to be ostracized from society.
Be quiet at work, you want that paper.
Be quiet at school, you want that paper.
Be quiet in the street, you want that social acceptance.
Become extinct together with your fellow peoples!

Anti-german thread

Don't wait for the change - BE the change. Faggot.

A common observation. Nerdy insecure boys, smart enough for some mid-level physics stuff, but not really smart-smart and intellectually honest and inquisitive enough to apply it outside their little bubble.

You're gonna get hell of a time of regret and sorrow.

SIEG HEIL

germanfag here OP
dont listen to these weak cucks ITT

I studied (((sociology))) when I wasnt redpilled at all
we actually had to read all this cultural marxist shit from the frankfurt school
even before I got redpilled I knew this shit was poisonous garbage. and I told my professors so.

one time I got in a row with an entire seminar full of feminist cunts because I dared to say that men and women are not equal. hilariously I said women are emotional and they got all triggered it lol.
they flipped the fuck out but I stood my ground
I also argued with a female professor once about the destruction of the marriage institution. she eventually had to back down because logic. I only WISH I had known pol back then. I would unleashed hell on these ZOG slaves.

I still graduated with top marks btw. not that it matters since (((sociology))) is a hoax and youll end up unemployable anyway. so at least choose something that can make you money.
but dont "hide your power level". open your mouth and stand up for what you believe in.

the last thing we need in this beautiful countries is more cucks who are too afraid to speak up. I dont give a flying fuck at this point. I constantly rant about niggers, mudshits and jew bankers and mostly people agree with me these days.

tl;dr be a walking red pill dispenser

I would say casually point out fallacies in your acquaintance's beliefs if you must, but avoid talking about your own. Among true friends, who are still oppressed by your occupier's ideology, you can probably joke about your views. In general you should avoid being too provocative and keep conversation within the Overton window, until you are in a more secure position at least.

t. South African

Pride will only bring you trouble in liberal institutions.

This. Either weak or demoral shills.

Not necessarily - if one is ready to sell one's sould. In a lot of Stiftungen and media NGO s one can find good work as a sociologist.

It all depends. Lots of contrarian types in uni, so when libstuff went mainstream, those contrarian types can be very open to dissenting opinion, also and especially in typically leftist places. Stand upright and defend your position with a firm voice. Especially women cannot help to be impressed with dignified bearing. The beta cucks are the problem.

An amusing observation I had after listening to these lefty cunts always go on about the Dunning-Kruger effect is that they were always on the "knows enough to think they know everything about it" peak
Another observation is that amongst educated people, the x-axis on the Dunning-Kruger curve is also equivalent to the left-right political axis.

Speak the truth. Always.

Keeping your emotions hidden and not speaking out against sheer falsehoods will wear you down and spiritually annihilate you. Sometimes you have to do what said and avoid talking about your own beliefs, but the best way around that is to casually point out fallacies in others' own beliefs. Trying to convince others that your own viewpoint is correct will accomplish very little, because forcing someone to swallow truths they aren't ready for will only have them violently spit them out and avoid the taste afterwards. What you do is make them abandon their own beliefs by showing them that their own beliefs are demonstrably wrong. Show them that their beliefs are even destructive. It picks away at their sense of self, and not wishing to be upstaged by some lousy fuck who smugly told them that they're wrong, will try to apply self-reflection.That is if they have any ounce of intellectual honesty.

And if they do, they will end up redpilling themselves. The redpills that stick the longest and act the strongest are the ones you willingly swallow, not the ones forced down your throat.

I also studied (((sociology))) at university. My minor was in (((political science))). I spent my first two years at the University of Minnesota and in some of my political science classes (propaganda and social control) we actually read Mein Kampf. Was a really good class. But learning and educating yourself about social Marxism (Marx one of the founding fathers of sociology hehehehe) is actually a great tool to use against normies and see things from their point of view. Know thy enemy. It was all a fulfilling experience. I'm curious, what do you do for work now? I plan on joining the (((military))) to learn to fly planes then transitioning to politics after my career is over. I think we need more Holla Forumsaks in and around the system for an attack on all fronts.

Don't go to college.

(megacheck)
Agree, there's a clear correlation. Also to the r/K dichotomy.

This, An old communist demoralization stratagem. They - or at least their elites - KNOW it's bullshit, but they want to grind you down repeating their lies.

Yes. The good old socratic method. A bit of acting skill is necessary, and control over voice and face muscles. It's very important not to come across as some condescending know-it-all, but as sincere and truth-seeking.

Well said, agree completely.

This. "Don't go to college", "don't join army/police/administration/politics" - it's all shills wanting to keep us marginalized.

I studied in Berlin until 2015. Norwegian, so I am not racked with holocaust-guilt, or conditioned to fear patriotism.

I freaked out most people, just by telling the most normal things for Norwegians, like having a picture of the King in the classroom, or about how i served in the army, followed by militia-drills, and having a rifle at home.
Most looked at me with disgust, when I told them that I had worked for a newspaper called the Patriot (Fædrelandsvennen).

You can poke some fun at extreme feminists, and you find some fields that are not entirely populated by marxists, but I can only advice to hide your power level and be a good climber.

In the end this strategy did however drive me mad. The last year of my Masters I did not give a fuck anymore, and politely told people what I thought, smiling when they freaked out. -I cost me what else would have been a Summa cum Laude, but it was quite refreshing, as well as selfish.

-And not advisable. You are there to get good grades, and position in society, in order to stop the rot.

I am assuming money is no object (due to scholarships or parents paying for it) otherwise you're a complete idiot.

1) Major in STEM. This is how you avoid most of the poz.

2) Never join in class discussions except on benign topics. If you do, only ask questions.

That's it. Just never talk to anyone, take your degree, and move to another country.

You are not going to make friends in university, but you will have a degree, and you will have avoided being killed/imprisoned. Think of it as if you're getting a university degree in China or North Korea or some other utter dystopian shithole.

Uni is free in the Federal Republic, so we get quite a few americans comming over for a free ride.

I actually posted both and . You are absolutely correct though. What I meant by "pride" was being smug or asserting an opinion, not outright lying about one's own beliefs.

Exactly. It's nigh impossible to convince someone of something controversial to their group, one has to lead them to the truth with gentle nudges and let them draw their own conclusion.

This is a good approach in general.
I tend to ask contrarian questions that bring to light the weaknesses of points that people are arguing. A lot of people haven't sat down and thought through the consequences and implications of political/social ideas. For example, recently, when two guys were criticizing "bathroom bills" (ie: North Carolina's), and ridiculing the "old people" who supported them, I asked one of them, "So what would happen if you walked into a women's bathroom at Walmart?", to which they responded, "huh, you've got a point there". They had never before considered that the downside of choice of gendered bathrooms was that grown men could walk into women's bathrooms, and had confined their thinking to post-op trannies.
For people more firm in far-left convictions, I tend to try to use their own beliefs to build arguments against their other beliefs, because they tend to resist or "shut out" more direct approaches. Two examples of the conclusions of this style of argumentation were when I drew a girl into saying that she was fine with killing babies until they were 2 years of age, by using her belief: "fetus is okay to kill because it doesn't have consciousness/memories", and a guy who I got to admit that he wanted to be dictator of the world, because it would be the best way to effect the elimination of all firearms.

I'm not OP. For me, the only way I see to get into politics is to graduate from a good college as a lawyer. So for the next four months, I'm going to have to listen to a few select retards talk about their life, pretend I care, and get an A.

What country are you in?

Can you give us an example of the type of questions you'd use?

All the unis east of Germany are much less cucked (STEM usually being completely untainted, humanities a bit worse), the prices in those countries are much lower, and many unis there offer studies in English.

Good general ones are what are the practical applications/implications of topic or how does this change classic work that addresses the topic (to work that question you need to put in the study time to understand the classics). Those are good openers because they allow the questionee to feel pride and usually result in some of the inner workings of the topic to be exposed. Depending on the topic or the response, you can continue with similar questions to dig or think.
Or from there you can either enjoy the brownie points for introducing a good discussion or look for locical flaws to attack in the response.
If you press the goal is a series of questions that expose a contradiction. Doing this well requires either a team effort (listen to the other questions on different days and make friends) or the ability to analyse their answers and adjust your own questions.

Living with parents, use railroad to go to uni. In Netherlands you have free travel. No need to interact with those garbage people. Average student is only good at playing memory games, absolutely shit people.

From my experience you can generally say whatever you want when it comes to politics, but don't expect people to line up to work on future group projects with you if you do that. I did that and people are somewhat uncomfortable around me. Fucking retards. And if I'm working with people I especially hate I just set them all up to fail the course along with me. Though probably not going to do this again I want to only be 4 years max in this hellhole (should be done in around 1.5 so I'll be done in 3.5 total).

For your information I'm studying computer science so it's not like STEM is less bad when it comes to this. STEM is more sane than the white liberal retards you encounter in sociology though. If you want to see white people that are 10 IQ points lower than a baboon nigger you should take a gender studies course or whatever fancy names they give those cultural enrichment bullshit degrees. Nothing to do with science either those type of degrees or even those entire fields, just political correct propaganda its like a religion for those demented 70 IQ retards.

Humanities tainted from the start. Made even worse by the fact they try to imitate retarded shit from US universities. And with retarded I mean kike statistic cooking science to prove or dissprove hypothesis based on nothing. It gets published anyway as long as its politically correct.

Not that anyone reads published work anymore other than to make another shitty article to publish. That stuff is also cancerous to read in modern times, why no links to the journals referenced for example? I have to go through google scholar to find the article cited often to be blocked by a pay wall. Or I can never find it. Great science you got there going, will really get people interested in whatever point you're trying to make >__>

Good grades unfortunately leads to nothing. I'm just wasting my time to get a cushioned middle class lemming tier job. What else is there to do? There's nothing really 'meaningful'. If I can afford to screw over a few people intentionally I'll do that.

They pay like crap and have little social mobility. The military in any European country is extremely strict about its pilots and the testing is quite rigorous to get through. Only very few candidates will be selected. Goodluck with getting in though.

What others do with sociology degrees is going further through academia and then write bullshit articles about gender studies or other nonsense.

Where you most likely is going to fuck up is while drinking. When you drink you act on intuition and will spill your subconscious without any left-brain filtering. You can't do anything about it. I've started talking about recessions and Rothchild with my fellow business partners, and i advice you not to. The best thing you can do is not drink at all. Exercise, join some cool clubs that interest you, and fucking crush college. If you are going to go to college, you have to do good, or else you can just do something else. The competition is hard. Avoid talking about politics, dress good and smile.

Go to a purely STEM higher education institution to be free of them. Works in my country and I'm next door to Germany so shouldn't be problem. Come home, white man. Invent the machine that will gas the kikes.

Thank you - that was a really helpful answer.

Thats some useful info considering I'm going into a kiked history class at a community college (It looked like the least shit one there and I have to take one at some point, I walk into the class and I shit you not the first thing she says is that her major focus point in history is the Holocaust and "exploring gender during war time" or something like that I kinda stopped paying attention after the Holocaust part)
Thank you!

OP here. So, those who said I should speak the truth all the time, especially in a college environment in Germany, are either kikes or fucking retarded. For most of life I followed the saying "honesty is the best policy" and perfectly know what advatanges and disadvantages come with it. Since my knowledge was acquired this year, I do not know how to handle spreading the truth in this particular case, and if you genuinely think you can say anything about the Holohoax in Germany without any consequences, then your IQ is in the double digits.

Anyone saying I should just study in the STEM fields is equally as retarded because first, there is no possibility to do it now since I start in a couple of days. Second, I have no genuine interest for any of the STEM subjects. And third, I'm a brainlet in STEM subjects.

Also, Germanfag, what you said back then was perfectly legal. I'm not afraid to speak up, but in those next 3 years it is recommendable to tread carefully about what I say.

Thanks, South African-fag. Your MO sounds reasonable and will consider it into my behavorial constructs.

Fuck no. They are the reason I want to move in the first place.

Holy shit I'd kill myself.

WAKE ME UP

CAN'T WAKE UP

(checked)
This shouldn't be too surprising. Even when studying Game Development you will be pozzed.

How about you study programming

How about you get an IQ above the double digits and would read through the thread in order to know what I'm actually studying.

Huh, my IP changed for some reason. Anyways, I'm OP, trust me.

Well alright, user. I believe you.
I didn't read the thread anyways.

The thing with physicists is that that in order for them to function they need to lap up that "liberal" shit, other than them being diehard spergs.
If you want to change an environment you do that gradually, and most of them only have that liberal layer for the most time as a means of "functioning", it can get punctured very easily.

Small fucking potatoes, wait until you are out and have to ask kikes for things like housing loans. Only the best goyim get those, enjoy your flat.

So just save up. Why would it be a good thing to do business with usurious kikes anyway?

I went to university in Canada, so I can't say I have first-hand experience with Germany.

I went to law school and went back to a vocational school to train as an industrial electrician. University is not worth it, period, end of story. They're graduating so many people that white collar wages are heavily depressed. That's not counting all the economic migrants we let in due to the imaginary labour shortage. An engineer outside of the oil industry starts out at maybe 55k, if he can even find a job. Tradesmen and skilled techs are paid more, that's how fucked up it is.

About the political AIDS in university, honestly I didn't see that much of it in my faculty, but anything related to humanities is very corrupted, as I learned when I first tried to branch out of law. If you're hell-bent on going to college, then just go there, do what you're supposed to do and get out. In all likelihood, you will not meet quality people at university, so it's worthless to speak to any of them. If you can avoid teamwork, do so, or at least take measures to save yourself if your team fucks up, because chances are you will be grouped with diversity at least a few times and even most whites are far less good at what they do than they think.

You hold your tongue so that you can get an intricacy of how things work.

Hey there, I'm a student at and work for one of the better of the Ivy League schools. Our training is pretty cucked, but its not as bad here as it is at small liberal arts schools.

That being said, I constantly redpill residents every day that I can. If someone shows even an ounce of right-wing thought, I pounce on them and make sure that by the time the year is over, they're fully redpilled. I've been successful at doing this for several years now - probably redpilled at least 30 high-achieving young minds.

My advice to you is to find equally-minded peers and expand your network with similar people. Start a club together, invite controversial speakers, test the school to its very core. Trigger as many people as you can - but remember to have tact, be intelligent, well-spoken and smart about things. Don't be an autist and make people hate you.

That's really it, good luck.

Use the Socratic method or play "dumb" and use the beliefs you hold dear in your questions and fall on the proverbial sword in order to "understand" Leftist logic while subtly redpilling.

Just don't start with gassing jews. Race is also a topic to avoid mostly, you can however talk about multiculturalism.
Also never start talking about politics by yourself, normies hate too much of it, so always wait until others mention it, and if others start, first hear their opinion, then counter it. In fact they probably don't care about your personal opinion, but it's very effective to ask normies questions and slowly dismantle their arguments and opinion, making them realize how much they do not know, and how much you know. Also,always state facts, not your own opinions, especially historic facts, make them think themselves about those facts and how they relate to their opinion. I redpilled a lot of people on NatSoc and WW2 by simply doing that. I never said i support NatSoc to them, but i also never speak ill about it, but wait until they say something bad about it and neutrally ask why and what exactly. And if you want to de-victimize kikes, mentioning the 1918 Revolution and other shit they pulled in Weimar Republic often works. Don't say you advocate genocide, but make them aware that kikes weren't innocent either. It's the first kike redpill.

Just state facts neutrally and make them think themselves, don't desperatly try to redpill them and force your opinion on them.

fuck off with this idiotic shit
genetics is where truth lies about human thought and behavior

That's one of the best Zyklon Ben pieces I've seen thus far. Old Benny's really stepped his game up as of late hasn't he. The Omegle cap is pretty fucking great too.

Have you not learned by the Jew yet?
"Corrupt" them. The easiest way to do that is by making them reach "logical dead ends" by challenging their views "out of sheer curiosity". No need to show your face to anyone but the closest or people, with whom you may form a gang.

"Corrupt" them. The easiest way to do that is by making them reach "logical dead ends" by challenging their views "out of sheer curiosity". No need to show your face to anyone but the closest or people, with whom you may form a gang.>>10539770

"Corrupt" them. The easiest way to do that is by making them reach "logical dead ends" by challenging their views "out of sheer curiosity". No need to show your face to anyone but the closest or people, with whom you may form a gang.

What the Hell happened.

If on of your professors asks you what you like about diversity, and you don't want to reveal your powerlevel, just say you like foreign food. None of them will question it. They might ask what kind, though.

(checked)
Polish Baking?

>tfw going to (((global liberal arts))) founded just this year in japan
How should I play it guys? Socratic or Contrarian?

also I like Curry, I mean who doesn't like curry, curry is tasty as fuck.

If you answer these questions like that I will definitely be inclined to give you some stones on your way. Holy shit, I wouldn't be able to say any of that, since this is straight lying. I rather specialize on subverted lying, which isn't really lying since I never state something clearly.

Machiavellian.

I went through 4 years of college education in France.

Bear in mind that once you get branded "ebil neo-nazi lunatic" you will lose all credibility forever, people will never want to listen to you and all your efforts will have been in vain. Therefore you must be careful what you say, how you say it and to whom you say it. I like to purposely eggagerate my situation and imagine myslelf a political opponent in USSR under Satin's rule. I make sure what I say will not reveal anything compromising that might sand me to the Gulag. Gulag being in your cas being branded "that edgy alt-right kid" Before starting a discussion or taking part in one I always ask myself questions :

Most importantly, never EVER talk about WWII, Hitler, jews, human races. You must understand that making people figure things by themselves is far more powerful than saying those things directly to them.

Be subtle, be informed, plant in them the grains that will grow into them and lead them to the truth. You will make mistakes, you will be disappointed by certain people who will never be convinced until the masses stray away from their ideology. But if you succeed in making even one guy doubt in the conventionnal narrative, you win.

Also for people to want to listen to you you must set an example : behave yourslef in a manner that will show others that you are a decent humain being and not some crazy potential school-shooter. I for example took time to help students who were falling behind. Ironically, the majority of those students were immigrants and they were the most receptive to my ideas. I remember some nigger from Guinea I used to help doing maths who openly admitted that black people shouldn't mix with whites and that the world would be a nicer place without mass immigration.

Nah, if you're in the US, say "I like diversity, but I don't get religion. I'm an (((atheist))). Why are there people who still think they're (((chosen))) by some non-existent God? Like, can you explain that, that's kind of anti diversity, right? I don't get it. I'm just an (((atheist)))."

Slowly shift the class conversation to kikes. But make them say it first. It fucking works.

I can attest to this. This approach works. Sometimes it only takes days to fully redpill your m8s

Avoid talking about them

Thanks for your good advice, Frenchfag. Problem is that, while I don't come off as a potential school shooter, I sure come off as eccentric/unpredictable. This isn't much of a choice … I am like that. I can only copy and use "acceptable" behavior in order to come off as pleasant, but it only holds me so much above water.

That immigrants are especially receptive to eugenics and right wing ideas doesn't surprise me, because they grew up and live in milieus that where they whitnessed the very carnage that results of genetically inferior and/or nonconformist people. While most natives are very afraid to be lavelled and deny the truth, because they never really experienced the truth. If they would, then the media and governmental propaganda wouldn't have much effect on them.

drop subtle redpills on the six gorillion, but proceed with caution. this is the most dangerous act you can commit in occupied germany. if caught, they may execute you. most videos are banned already but you may be able to distribute flyers using extreme opsec.

OP here, operation "redpilling normalfags" has begun. I'll update every once in a while to share my progress. So far, I've shared my knowledge about the extinction of Caucasians and the average IQ of all races, and it has been met with a "you are far more knowledgeable than me" kind of responses. I gained some sort of credibility. Let's see how it will go in future conversations.

Major in mathematics, chemistry, computer science, or any of the engineering fields. Try your best to get internships u during the summer. Youd and most of your friends will have 0 time to care about the bull. You will care so little since most of your time will be consumed by studying, doing projects. 4 years will fly by. You'll see protest and marches and won't give a fuck again you'll be too busy to give a fuck.

Why the fuck did you even bother to reply?