How Easy Is It to Ban YouTube Videos?

How easy is it to get a video banned on YouTube? If we picked a video at random to mass report, could we get it taken down? Perhaps if we get enough SJW videos taken down, YouTube will pull back its new censorship rules.

Here's a video we can test our powers on:
youtube.com/watch?v=J3Xe1kX7Wsc

How much does it take to get that video banned?

I just reported this video for "Criticizes an entire race of people and promotes anger and hatred toward a racial group."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1504027454
youtube.com/yt/dev/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We've done it before. If we spam report a video it will get banned but will get reviewed by an employee who will greenlight it in short time.

Could maybe try going about it in a round about way and make a website/series of threads on the video maker touting them as a master psyop agent working for the ebul gnatzi's.

Impossible for non-jews.
No.
This will never happen. The algorithms are designed to protect them.
You’re a fucking dipshit.
This isn’t about exposing hypocrisy. This isn’t about people just making an honest mistake, who can be shown the error of their ways. This is LITERALLY a fight against our genocide. You need to either kill yourself or get with the fucking program.

Are you a jew? Do you work for the ADL?

The google system is not purely algorithmic. They have real jews in the loop. Attempts to take down google that assume the system is purely algorithmic will all fail. Sage because the ADL's involvement shouldn't require explaining on 8/pol/.

Well I think it's still worth a try to try to get SJW videos taken down. Maybe under the new rules it's easier. Only way to know is to try it now that the new rules are in place and even stuff like this is getting banned:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1504027454

However another possibility is to try to get even very mild conservative videos taken down. YouTube employees might allow that, and it would make YouTube look even more radical in their censorship campaign, which might make them revoke it.

For example, we could report any video with traditional Christian content and see if we can get them to take it down. The backlash from moderates might make YouTube rethink.

Then you’ve learned nothing in your time here. Fuck the hell off back to reddit where you think the world is just a bunch of intrinsically good people who have the wrong ideas only because they haven’t heard the right ones. YOU’RE SPREADING DISINFO AND TRYING TO PULL US OFF OF PROJECTS THAT WILL ACTUALLY EFFECT CHANGE.
Maybe you’re not literate.
Know who owns YouTube.

Fucking hell, FIX THE GODDAMN SITE so that sage is saved across loads, (((jim))).

Your tactics are years out of date, and your objectives are naive. was right, you need to get with the program.

That's theoretical. I was proposing an empirical test, which is superior to pure theory.

So go here:

Report the video over and over and see if it gets taken down temporarily or permanently.

Jewish ownership of youtube is not theoretical you fucking idiot.

I also propose another tactic which is to try to use Youtube's new censorship rules to get mild conservative videos banned in order to produce a backlash from moderate conservatives. Anything Christian, homeschooling, anti-gay, etc. should be easy to get taken down, and it would bring lots more people into the fight against YouTube's censorship rules.

Whether that prevents SJW videos from being taken down is theoretical and needs to be subjected to empirical test.

Then if empirical test fails, alter attempts until the way is found. It's basic science. Is this reddit I am on?

Again, you're years out of date. The left's crackdown on "moderate" mainstream conservatives is already happening. They're already beginning to feel the heat.

It's been tested numerous times you fucking idiot. You can get a video taken down only temporarily by abusing the algorithms but the video will be reviewed by humans and restored. The more influential the channel, the more fleeting your effect will be.

Haven't I already explained to you the system isn't purely algorithmic? They have jews in the loop. They're working with the ADL. Your tactics will not work.

GET WITH THE FUCKING PROGRAM

It sounds like you're working with the ADL and don't want us to fuck up your plans.

We could dramatically increase this by getting the most mundane conservative videos banned. We would speed up a process already in motion.

The fact that you pretend not to realize the value of speeding up a process proves you're JIDF. Your opposition to getting videos banned shows how scared you are.

Go here. Report video:

Our reliance on youtube has held us back monstrously. They can change the rules on a dime and their whole system exists to shut us out. Any propaganda we've spread in the past is because they didn't bother to fight us since we weren't even perceived as a threat.

EVERY SINGLE GOOGLE PRODUCT MUST BE SEEN AS ABSOLUTE TOXIC TO OUR CAUSE AND A RED FLAG

Give up trying to finagle your way though, their are a bunch of really interesting GNU and decentralized streaming video platforms being developed and even normalfags are getting tired of youtube. Every "just this once" use of youtube for our cause is actually harming it. We shouldn't even allow youtube streaming on Holla Forums.

what are the best alternatives? I saw dtube touted as a good option, which is truly best in your opinion? I intend to start a non jewed parenting guide and red pill channel and just generally channel for true self improvement and learning so we can raise ourselves out of the shit heap as a society.

Would appreciate input/advice on platform and approach to prevent getting kike censored as is the trend

This. Youtube's new task force is literally the ADL and other kike-controlled anti-white "rights" groups. I think it was called their "Trusted Flagger Program" or some other such faggy nonsense. They'll oversee all the banning and censorship that happens, so there'll be no way that mass reporting some communist channel will have any affect.

You people are stupid, if you want to fuck with YouTube, get them to ban completely normal and apolitical video's about gaming, or cats, or motor boating or fashion or business tips or something.

Get them to chase away the average YouTube user.

And how, pray tell, would one accomplish this?

They won't bite. Honestly the kikes are more clever than you think. Why would they go after cuckservative videos? Cuckservatism is a very, very useful bulwark against ethnonationalism, it's an edifice of artificial nationalism and meaningless symbolism that exists to keep dumb white people voting for cunts like McCain, Romney and Ryan. The conservatives have already cucked, already completely disavowed any attempts to save themselves.

You can go ahead any try to get patriotard channels like mbest11x banned, but I think all that'll happen is 1) they're banned and that's that, no backlash from cuckservative supporters because they're cucks, or 2) they're not banned and everything stays the same.

I think it would be very effective to concern troll as an SJW, jew, black, etc that the video offends you in some way.

Your trips confirm that subversion is one of the best tactics to employ

Mass report some pew and get those fuckers sperging out.

lbry.io is the best one right now, yet fat Kimmy's Bitcache seems promising.

Look, if you're gonna copy/paste OPs from 4chan….at least make it less obvious.

I dunno if videos featuring Tim Cook will get taken down easily. Perhaps try smaller fish first?
Vid related.

Tiny Timmy needs a gas chamber

Nitpick them for racism/sexism obviously.

Solid stuff, the results of this will be telling.

Have a bump.

Not easy. If we mass report, they'll notice it and do nothing. The entire platform is against anything right wing. They've ruined their websit and they don't even give a fuck.

Moody teenager with defeatist attitude detected. What's wrong junior? Mummy take away your xbox? hahaha

The algos you've never seen and if you did, couldn't make heads or tails of? Cool story, faggot.

wondering what could be done to use their own dev tools against them… evil grin
youtube.com/yt/dev/

Better idea would be to purposefully start your video which panders to your enemy and then have a full and swift change halfway or to the end which not only shocks the pure SJW into a full triggering but guilt trips them into losing their shit.

e.g. Racist White Males in Society - first 30 min is the usual SJW bullshit and then you pull out all the red-pills in the most fucked up and direct manner. Lure the audience into making sure they agree with your agenda and then drop them harder than the twin towers. The videos will last slightly longer because kikes are lazy. It's the same as reporting CP on a 10 hour loop of he-man singing what's going on because some asshole has to go through it all frame by frame. The videos won't stay up forever, but they'll stay up longer than usual because you're mind fucking them. You're literally pulling a Sam Hyde but to a degree which the mentally ill can understand.

I was thinking, maybe we could mass flag sargoy of cuckad