Infogalactic - wikipedia alternative

A wikipedia alternative called infogalactic has been created.
archive.is/7icAC
infogalactic.com/info/Main_Page

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/The_Holocaust
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
infogalactic.com
infogalactic.com/info/Infogalactic
websitedown.info/en.metapedia.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is really interesting, thanks for sharing.

who finances this and how?

Shill harder.
infogalactic.com/info/The_Holocaust
lol didn’t happen

Quotes from ✡Infogalactic✡
EVEN THEIR OWN ADMITTED TOTAL ONLY COMES TO 3,525,000, yet they still claim 6,000,000.

According to the official German records, only around 40.000 died and those were due to disease outbreaks, not gas chambers.

It was ~300,000 total. You may be thinking of just Auschwitz, but then that’s 68,800.

STILL CAN’T FUCKING POST PDFS HERE, FOR FUCK’S SAKE.

You're right, my bad.

Why did they ban muh books? Was is because of the books threads?

Have you not figured out yet that its a honeypot?

My understanding is that they just pulled everything straight off of Wikipedia, so it's understandable that whatever is currently on there is going to be the same until people start correcting and removing the bullshit that was on the original Wikipedia page. If you want to see if/how kiked they are, why don't you start making corrections, including all the citations, and see if they revert the changes or not?

The original IG page read:
Deaths 10,500,000 – 12,000,000

while the current revision reads:
Deaths claims vary but go up to 11,000,000

For comparison, the current Wikipedia page reads:
Deaths around 6,000,000 Jewish victims
somewhere over 9,000,000 other victims, perhaps more

this is run by (((Vox Day)))

Vox Day is a proud person of color who has boasted of not being white, but I don't have any evidence he is Jewish. He appears to have a special, individual, natural talent at being obnoxious that is unrelated to ancestry. Everyone has some kind of special gift. For some people, it's the power to annoy…

Fuck off. If it simply is a copy of wikipedia, then better use wikipedia. They don't have any ads, so you'll cost them bandwith.

Sure looks jewish

Vox's not a jew, though he is a huge christcuck, I dislike that. He's a Southern-baptist, and I've heard rumors there's cryptos there, but what am I going on here to believe he is a jew? Your word?

Try it and see, what's to lose?

what's their idea of censorship? do they give examples?

Vox is a fucking nerd and not in good way. He's genuinely uncool dude. But he is fairly intelligent and right about most of what he says. And he confesses to his Mexican heritage and still supports pure European ethno state as the most logical and beneficial.

There is also Metapedia

Metapedia is really the only answer. It just needs some extreme fleshing out and an "is jewish" notifier on all pages of persons and organizations of that type. It could be the go-to site for determining the Jewishness of any given thing, but no one seems to be maintaining it.

Vox day is not NS, but he is a hardcore Christian who has affirmed the 14 words.

Fuck you Jew and fuck your attempt at D & C.

Whenever I see the word "infogalactic" I get that dumb beastie boys song in my head. I wish he'd change the name.

I think Vox Day is awesome personally.

(((Michael Diamond, Adam Yauch, Adam Horovitz)))

It's amazing how much of a massive cunt he is

planetary, planetary

Go make some changes and see what happens

He can be a bit of a faggot, but he isn't that bad. I would judge the site by how they react to evil, evil "hatefacts".

>infogalactic.com/info/The_Holocaust
That was probably cloned from Wikipedia or something else. There isn't even a discussion page. The edit history is short as well.

You can edit it to have a much better language, add a bunch of "neutral" redpills about "controversy" and make the intro in general much better.

The jews claim that the rest died in gettos and were shot on sight in their own houses by evil nazi goyim

Meanwhile at the actual camp, their sign shows far lower.

Probably not well given the embed video and his talking about folks carrying Nazi flags as "LARPers."

Seriously, when is there gonna be options for embeds that aren't fucking Jewtube?

You can embed other sites too, like Vimeo, vid.me, dailymotion, liveleak, etc

He copied and pasted the wikipedia article. Maybe we should change it.

someone should go to the official wikipedia article and add in the more ridiculous claims about the holohoax with proper citations. holocoaster and all. then larp as a jew and kvetch on the talk page and accuse anyone that deletes them of being anti semites. if we can't question the holocaust on wikipedia we might as well make it appear as ridiculous as possible.

So a garden variety shitposter? Nothing wrong with that, buddy.

Fuck off vox gay, you shitskin faggot. Or wait, let me guess, you want to call your homosexual book club out for another ass stomping? Just stop and stay stop before you earn a much more severe brutalizing. This is the wrong place to shill, you are explicitly an enemy of Holla Forums by your own admission. I won't let the hivemind forget it either

>infogalactic.com
Why do right wingers always come up with the most retarded fucking names.

MegaSupremeInfoCommander.com

This was created by Vox Day? is that guy in his 40s and supposed to be some what established writer / commentator?

Rule #1 don't put "info" into anything. Makes you look insta-retarded.

Yeah man! super edgy! we are going to win everyone now. What are you 9 years old kid?

How the fuck did we get you over here on Holla Forums Scalzi?

He's playing to the market, which are pulp military sci-fi fans. The same ones that buy action figures at comix stores.

Run along back to your Vox approved safe space, Dread ilk.

This is spot on; the faggot is annoying as fuck, but he's right more often than wrong. His memes are shitty as hell though. "Forced" doesn't even begin to describe them. They're old man memes to the max.

pic related, jesus christ

'Copied and pasted'

It's a dynamic fork of wikipedia.

infogalactic.com/info/Infogalactic

For fucks sake, stop complaining about it and start fucking changing it with rebuttals to the fucking Jew controlled, no wrongthink allowed, wikipedia articles.

THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR.

No, its for pointing and laughing at. The dipshit thinks his book club is some powerful force that's going do defeat le ebil nazis of Holla Forums, yet he comes here to grovel and shill. Fuck off vox, you're easily triggered and your nerd club a shit

Do you have any idea how much the general white public hates antifa? most of the people i know have no sympathy for them and they aren't even WN/NS

Wasted effort, bud. A cucked mod would just roll it back in five seconds.

good

But he has all the time in the universe to defend Gab's banning of a fellow kike that won't tow the line, instead of flipping out about the fucking precedent that has been set for the rest of the internet now. And all because the guy who runs Gab is writing the foreword for Vox's gay pamphlet of self fellatio.

So who can edit this and what measures are in place to prevent SJWs and trannies from taking over?

What a shitty name.

you mean jews

He isn't Mexican, he is Spanish.

is Metapedia down for you guys?

>en.metapedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Down.

websitedown.info/en.metapedia.org

Nope, you want something which is used primarily by normies, but which you can use as a platform of redpilling.