==I’M NOT EVIL, BLACKS ARE BAD”== – WHITE WOMAN SHOOTS BLACK 15-YEAR-OLD IN HEAD FOR WALKING PAST HER HOUSE

==I’M NOT EVIL, BLACKS ARE BAD”== – WHITE WOMAN SHOOTS BLACK 15-YEAR-OLD IN HEAD FOR WALKING PAST HER HOUSE
archive.is/0VnaN

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0VnaN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>archive.is/0VnaN

High Energy Post Jew

She should be given a medal.

I want to do this every time I see one of those black bastards walking by on my street.

This happened back in July, and the Nigger was throwing rocks at her house.

Gonna bump and report for rehashed shill tactic.

T R I G G E R E D N I G G E R E D

If that were all they needed to shut this place down they'd have done it already.

Sage negated. The woman is fat, but a hero nonetheless (with more balls than most dudes). The only good nigger is a dead nigger.

As far as the article is concerned, the teen was only in the hospital. It's also on a leftist news site that would surely have no bias or leave out key details. Read my other post.

Clickbait.

tl;dr cuckservative shoots at black "youth" for vandalizing her property.

She fucked up not finishing them off. Now they'll come back with more and probably try to kill her

I see, then OP is simply a faggot.

She should say that she was in fear for her life.

You’re a fucking retard. The holocaust didn’t happen, no matter what you say.

Kill yourself a thousand times over.

Say, if you don't care about PR, why not kill a nigger tonight?
Just grab a gun. Go to one of their neighbourhoods and start shooting them.
Come on big boy. Do it.
You know, it's not that hard to get your hands on explosives. Even if they lock their doors, you can still blow them to smithereens.
No guns and explosives? Grab a couple of friends, an axe/machete or sharp object with some weight and just chop'em up.
Why don't you do it?

Because you're a Larper. You have nice shit in your life that you don't wanna throw away and you're afraid of niggers. Don't critize people who do the dirty work you won't do.

not caring about PR is the same as not supporting this lady? it's also the same as being ready to go rambo on the black environs? shut the fuck up cuckold

Fuck off dumbshit.

What's the problem Moishe?

Here's the thing. We aren't niggers. So, we won't go looking for yrouble but we will damn sure end trouble if it finds us, and we will fucking state the damn truth about why it fucking happened.
School is starting back up yid, better hit those books if you expect to shill around here.

i'm always in fear of my life when niggers are around

Lel.

This

Absolutely pathetic.

I think we ought to draw the line on what is considered a white woman somewhere around 200lbs.

Yea, Holla Forums would never do that.