CHIMP WATCH: St. Louis Raciss Cop Trial

ksdk.com/news/crime/protests-planned-in-and-around-st-louis-as-judge-weighs-ruling/468738035

Archive Link: archive.fo/X6sKV

POTENTIAL HAPPENING WATCH: Protesters gather in St. Louis pending a ruling on a white male cop who shot a dindu drug dealer and is on trial for MURDER.

They invoke the name of Mike Brown during the soundbite.

Look at the lost white people in the crowd of "protesters" shouting literally SHUT IT DOWN

I can't figure out how to .webm this shit because of the website it's on with some JWplayer nonsense.

Has great Chimp Out potential if the cop is found not guilty.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/VJPAq
stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/activists-clergy-warn-of-mass-disruption-if-ex-st-louis/article_7a87901d-e54c-5516-beff-d6b64e2aeba6.html
fox2now.com/2017/08/29/barricades-going-up-downtown-ahead-of-stockley-verdict/
archive.fo/OhOLu
archive.fo/mCWVl
stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/st-louis-police-officers-shot-and-wounded-search-underway-for/article_baf9ef95-2982-5f32-95f4-e13d50297d9e.html
archive.fo/NSC00
stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/anticipation-grows-ahead-of-verdict-in-jason-stockley-murder-trial/article_68d0cc45-89e1-5ab3-a7e5-81bc39191de0.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/09/01/us/jason-stockley-officer-shooting-trial/index.html
archive.is/Rpo9V
fox2now.com/on-air/live-streaming/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm
bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/7b/57b2d12c-83d8-53a0-ba1f-18b659a7e569/59bbe0a450230.pdf.pdf
livestream.com/accounts/2075940/events/1701970
youtube.com/watch?v=P7n2T3v80ko
youtube.com/watch?v=G4P8-sPiWYk
youtube.com/watch?v=L0bMFyF778U
youtube.com/watch?v=fqD1TvzIkK0
pscp.tv/w/1zqKVREOnpMKB
pscp.tv/w/1BRKjyqXVaNxw
pscp.tv/w/1ynJOVwAaPwGR
cytu.be/r/ubermensch
nsls.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/JesseBogan/status/908755642093010944/photo/1
twitter.com/BryantCP/status/908762706395697154
pscp.tv/w/1RDGlmNvNMdJL
youtube.com/watch?v=xU_G8-XkCTw
pscp.tv/w/1YqJDRnBpRYKV
twitter.com/KMOXKilleen/status/908763570971783173
youtu.be/qsq4H_UjHoA
twitter.com/Justin_EAndrews/status/908822946650689536
youtube.com/watch?v=jeFAb-igffU
mshp.dps.missouri.gov/HP71/search.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump, I'll like a live source.

Come on niggers, go ahead and pull a Ferguson 2.0
Rolling for nigger chimpout to start this war

Best case scenario:
The only thing better than a ventilated nigger is a ventilated nigger and ventilated cops.

I refuse to believe that is a primate.

Rolling for race riot

This trial has some epic Chimp Out Potential.

Wew lads. Watch this one, it's about to get gud. Anyone got webm's of this video I linked?

We have: 1. Ugly Family members saying he dindu nuffin 2. Cucked whites in the crowd etc etc etc It's literally a dindu bingo.

Activists, clergy warn of 'mass disruption' if ex-St. Louis cop is acquitted of murder

archive.fo/VJPAq

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/activists-clergy-warn-of-mass-disruption-if-ex-st-louis/article_7a87901d-e54c-5516-beff-d6b64e2aeba6.html

Rolling for protests escalating into dindus getting shot

we can only hope, please happen! would be great if a few niggers were shot by nigger cops

I'm getting tired of all these potential happenings. This and hurricane Harvey better kick off the DOTR.

Patience my friends

So when are we expected to get a verdict? The video makes no mention of a date and just kind of says it will happen whenever.

It's up to the judge.

He's probably weighing the possibilities. Acquit and the city burns or find him guilty and deal with what comes from that.

We are much better informed then they ever where
most realize every single piece of jew dna has to be removed from the genome for humanity to survive

pm bump

early am bump

>across the river in the great state of Illinois, East St. Louis burns

Trial ended August 9th, Judge has not yet announced ruling.

Protesters to hold organising meetings tomorrow and thursday. (29th, and 31st August). Will begin demonstrating soon after.

(Checked)

I hope "whatever comes from that" (finding officer guilty) would include a strike by police officers. That might actually be better as it would likely lead to mass murder and destruction basically ensuring that the first scenario (niggers rioting) takes place anyway.

You guys are mad.

Morale has never been lower for police especially those in the city of STL. Guy I know switched careers from LEO to realtor because of it all.

Who the fuck are you?

Is no one gonna talk about this?

KEK, WE WUZ KANGZ!

That pic….damn…

kek

I was watching football a week ago and there was a "Pharaoh" on both teams and written wrongly in one case LMAO

WE

That's fucking cultural appropriation.

Police are setting up barricades.
This brings good implications for a chimpout.

fox2now.com/2017/08/29/barricades-going-up-downtown-ahead-of-stockley-verdict/

Archive: archive.fo/OhOLu

GloomTube stream when?

*smacks lips*

Oh yes!

Dub of DONE.

Active shooters just shot two cops.
archive.fo/mCWVl

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/st-louis-police-officers-shot-and-wounded-search-underway-for/article_baf9ef95-2982-5f32-95f4-e13d50297d9e.html

Any nonkike source?

Verdict is coming within the next few days, I think the judge is giving the police time to prepare.

archive.fo/NSC00

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/anticipation-grows-ahead-of-verdict-in-jason-stockley-murder-trial/article_68d0cc45-89e1-5ab3-a7e5-81bc39191de0.html

Is there a paywall? I guess adblock is blocking it on my computer, I don't see one. Does the archived version have it?

Not guilty confirmed. Get ready for chimping

Rolling for chimpout cat 5

2 cops shot today downtown STL

cop apparently carrying AK-47 against policies

"Stockley exited the police SUV, carrying his department-issued handgun, as well as his personal AK-47 pistol, which was against department policy to carry."
edition.cnn.com/2017/09/01/us/jason-stockley-officer-shooting-trial/index.html

Would be nice, but they did the same thing before the OJ verdict. You never know with niggers.

Checked. The old /kpol/ guide to poorfag guns does actually have an AK variant that is legally classed as a pistol.

It pisses me off to no end that a judge would even consider anything outside of trial in his verdict. This is the break down of society.

Okay, I definitely fucking laughed out loud at that shit.
ROLLING FOR TOTAL GENOCIDE OF ALL NIGGERS

they exist and I think they'd make a good truck gun look up m92 draco

Lol

Yeah why would they possibly want to take precautionary measures?

Replying to myself.

For the record, this publication is a free "newspaper" for blacks.

I'll be far away from this when it happens but close enough that it's local news for me.

Lol did the cop really have a Draco with him? Hahaha

I SBR'd one of those, god damn it is ever a lovely truck gun.

I loled

Nice. I want a real full retard krink.

I can't believe this cop fucking ran out of his car with his Draco but he killed the nog with his department issued handgun, right? Why even bring the AK?

I don't doubt that he is innocent but there's a couple things that look bad and the Draco is a big one.

AK47 pistol confirmed.

Is that a drum magazine on the AK?

Oh no? But always have to have some fat mammie bitching and crying how he dindu nuffin. Bitch, that nigger was dealing destroying lives with that shit. He know what he did.

To answer the question posed by the newspaper - because no matter the verdict you niggers will burn the city down.

Qt pa2t

Here's something to hold you guys over until the cop is found not guilty. Meanwhile in St. Louis…

Happened two weeks ago but the guy is finally is good enough shape to do an interview it was his fault for relaxing around blacks

There's lots of black family picnics going on this weekend. They rent out almost every picnic area in major parks. Naturally, Jamal's baby mama Shaniqua and Jamal's half-sister Ra-Nay-Nay get into a fight because Jamal is fucking them both. This usually leads to more silverbacks getting involved, and eventually there's is a big brawl and the cops show up. Often times a gun is pulled and occasionally a stray bullet (niggers can't aim) hits a picnic attendee. Most of these don't even make the news.

t. worked in Forest Park for five years

btw nigger incest it is far, far more widespread than anything the stereotypical redneck allegedly does. There all getting molested by their 17 Uncles and humping their 59 half-sisters.

rolling

ignore the name

looks like it

ever notice how there are fewer basketball courts in parks in St. Louis especially none in Forest park? crime prevention

I love how they show what a good father he was to niglet in that one photo. Seriously, the fucking animals have it good in your country. Too good. They could be the most successful people based on their benefits and skin color but they choose to live a life of fake victimhood and slothfulness. Disgusting.

That's global. Just curious, you notice the litter increase as well? I don't think you need to answer but would be interesting.

WUZ

An "AK pistol", like a "AR pistol", is an SBR that's legally not an SBR because it was never constructed as a rifle and because it has no stock (but might have an "arm brace" that incidentally can work just like a stock)

Leftists describe guns like jews draw swastikas.

I guess it's that shitty isometric Postal 1.

well consider the IQ here
the axiom the best defense is a good offense is true
for people that arent smart and dont understand things they might think the best offense is a good defense

Good defense being a good offense doesn't make defense a form of aggression. The defensive measures is plainly in response to naked aggression from the mob of niggers.

what i said is that the reverse of the best defense being a good offense is almost never true
we know that owning a gun doesnt mean you plan a shooting spree, at least in the free lands we still know it

This comment is nonsensical in several ways.

Bumping

archive.is/Rpo9V

Danny W at the Riverfront Times has some lulzy BLM anticop writings usually. This one is pretty plain but there's another photo of the derpy mom we haven't seen yet.

Bumping.

If dubs, verdict will be today.

STANDARDS MAN

The verdict will come when the defensive preparations are completed by the city.

and once all the white cops are replaced, then the non white police force will begin hunting whites down with impunity. Too obvious.

Idk what else they can do besides barricades and extra cops.

Ferguson got really out of control but you can't really predict that happening again with this.

Eager bump to keep this relevant

wew

Bump

I don't know how anyone cannot be racist in the current year of 2017. You become racist once you run out of excuses for lesser races and boy have we run out excuses for niggers a long fucking time ago. So tired of this shit.

Social pressure.
You lose friends.
I lost a friend after playing the Chimp Out song during the Ferguson riots. He wasn't that great anyway.
Social pressure from dating, lots of women are "liberal" so there's that.

So most people keep quiet because they're afraid of who they'll piss off but once you stop caring, you're more Free and end up with better relationships because you can finally find people like you instead of hiding your power level.

REMEMBER, IF WE DON'T GET WHAT WE WANT, ITS YOUR FAULT THAT WE RIOT!

Stl user here again. It is likely that the verdict will be announced tomorrow afternoon. The Missouri national guard has been mobilized, barricades have been placed downtown, cops are now running 12 hours shifts, and SWAT teams have taken strategic positions in the area. A few friends who work for law firms downtown told me their bosses told them not to come in tomorrow. Also, the governor went on tv urging everyone to remain calm.

If the cop is found not guilty expect a MAJOR happening. Our previous democrat governor cucked during Ferguson and let looters run wild. We now have a new Republican governor who was a navy seal and is nominally Trump-friendly, so he might actually be willing enforce the law.

tl;dr

>But DNA evidence is often vague and inconclusive and is easily turned into (((DNA Evidence)))

The cop waived his right to trial by jury and instead sat in front of a judge. We are waiting for his ruling.

Nice. I'm eagerly awaiting the ruling.

LISTEN UP NIGGERS AND LISTEN CLOSE.

This is as good a reason as any to activate the National Guard, and can you think of any important dates coming up? Sept. 23rd.

We all expect the chimpout; even liberals expect a solid chimpout, but is there the potential they are prepping beyond their means for other defense-related reasons?

Trump has a book titled after The Art of War, by Sun Tzu. It is classic military tactic in that text that is being used here. "make your objective appear far when it is near, and near when it is far away."

The chimpout is obvious. What is less obvious? What have we not considered? What is left unmeasured?

Probably because some of them are ok.

Its going to be a day where you want to be as prepared as possible for violence. I wouldn't call it DOTR, but it has the potential to be close.

Dindus getting shot is why the dindus are rioting, but you ARE probably right, though. Likely will be some dindus becoming dindirt, too.

Another StL user here, someone I went to gradeschool with actually read the depositions his dad was a high ranking city official and still has contacts in the PD and he said the prosecution was retarded trying to make assumptions on what the cop was thinking. His dad also said that the prosecutor is one of the stupidest people he knows. The cops were even warned they might need to go to the judge's neighborhood and his neighbors were told they may want to keep their cars off the streets. Other businesses downtown were also warned and will either not open or close early tomorrow. Remember, the nogs pushed for 1st degree murder which is hard to prove because it must be premeditated.
THERE IS A VERY GOOD CHANCE OF RIOTS

They will destroy the city no matter what the outcome is. Whether its from celebrating or from anger.

NOT GUILTY VERDICT
START LOOKING FOR STREAMS

Is it really happening this time?
I miss ferguson. I miss tha gassing of niggers. I need a good comfy chimpening this weekend

They're starting to chimp at 9:30 in the morning; what does that tell you?

nice

Local news stream
fox2now.com/on-air/live-streaming/

WHERE IS A DUMP TRUCK OF PEACE WHEN YOU NEED ONE?REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Good fuck they're all grouped up. It would be so easy

kek, niggers already blocking the streets

Beware false prophets. Last i checked Christians are supposed to pursue justice not injustice

Chimpout ==WHEN==

Is the decision today?

Decision's been decided.
See for action.

Just in NOT GUILTY!!!!!! This could be a great weekend ;)

Is "anonymous" still a thing?

Let the games begin!

It's 11 am in the States, so niggers haven't woken up yet, but tonight should be fun.

lets hope its a warm evening

Not really, after AntiSec was proven to be a fed front after (((barrets))) arrest, it seemed like they fell off the radar. No doubt some globalist (((foundation))) is just using it as a brand

Hopefully there will be periscopes so we don't have to listen to faux news. Then again, periscopes will have louder nigger chants, so I guess there's no winning.

aw shieeeeeet

looks like mid to low 70's

Looks like it's going to be a fine evening for chimping

JUST THE BEGINNING

Today in the St. Louis area, we will have sunny skies with a chance of nigger and about 30% jew participation

That's why the rest of the world makes fun of your beer.

it's a britbong beer not a burger one

Yeah britbong beers are disgusting brown shit.
Nothing like a Cold Certified® Coors Light.
Refreshing, and midly intoxicating. Name a better beer.

Protip; You can't.

sage for off topic

He a goo boy he dindu nuffin he jus gettin his life tagetha goina church back in skoo gettin straight A's gnomesayin

the stuff I get at the local brewery i don't drink the big name beers

Wait, the nog that got shot was a heroin dealer?

But seriously, it is injustice to hold niggers to white man's laws. They need to be segregated and have their own chimp legal system.

Wrong. Pbr is the cheap Holla Forums approved lager

It would appear that he was an upstanding citizen who dindu nuffin.

He also rammed the cop car.

Fucking top dindu

anonalous and blm, how can we compete

Yes and was in a high speed chase and had a weapon. The current claim of black lives matter is that holding niggers to any standards of justice is wrong. I agree. You cannot expect animals to follow human laws, and holding them to those standards is wrong. We need to put them in a wildlife preserve and let them police themselves.

step on the gas

I'm not worried

We need to send them back to Africa. Too bad real Africans don't even want them.

But he also happens to be a kike, so who knows.

Hi CMT

He good boi, he just going to church…. 's chicken. How he posed to eat without dem(ocrat) programs?

IL user reporting in, lots of friends are reporting businesses closing early today. I gotta work tonight not far from STL Downtown.

Locked and loaded, unless the boss calls and says stay home.

Even the local event here in town might be shut down because of this.

If anything, I'll stay the fuck home and be comfy with vidya.

Also keep in mind its clear skies and the weather is in the 80s and 90s.. almost like Ferguson

We could segregate them all into one building and put big fences around it to keep whites from interfering in their new homes. We'll give each of them individual bedrooms, but to save space and money we can do communal cafeterias and exercise areas, like a hotel.

HA!
NOT GUILTY
It was a good day.

yeah, a lot of businesses downtown either closed or are closing early today

To all of the anons in Missouri, just remember that if a pack of wild niggers surrounds your car, you are NOT allowed to defend yourself. The Reginald Denny Act states that all white males must accept thier murder and all white women must accept thier rape in the event of a nog chimpout.

shameless self-reply
I just read that Stockley waived his right to a jury trial so they held a bench trial instead, so these pics are now unusually super-approriate.

Checked
They would be out off those mean ol streets and get three square meals a day.

We just need to go back to our roots.

Keep chimping all day, please. I want this to still be live when I get home from work and can watch properly.

Checked dub dubs. Also your time stamp quads. It goes all weekend now , thank you sincerely user

I looked for info on the "The Reginald Denny Act" could not find anything. Yes I am aware of the LA riots (I was living there when it happened) but I have not heard of this . Please provide a link, unless you are shilling with false info in which case you need to leave

You have autism.

That is some crippling autism you have going on.

thanks user, now i need to stock up on snacks

you are a kike, thanks for confirming my suspicions. Nice dbl post by the way

That is some crippling fucking awesome autistic hive mind you both have

Happenings, yay!

Current chimp pack outside St. Louis PD headquarters

WE WUZ CHANGE N SHIET

>fox2now.com/on-air/live-streaming/
This screeching sheboon
Hang all niggers now

Smart man. Why put your lives in the hands of 12 niggers who hate you?

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm

I was joking, user. Does that explanation satisfy your autism?

Yup, smart move indeed. A jury of niggers would've found him guilty even if the defense somehow proved beyond reasonable doubt that Stockley had never fired a single shot.

i just pray for my shitty mang

Nigger just confirmed chimpout fucking HAPPENING

all white cops should quit and let st louis burn zimbabwe style

Bring in the national guard!

Forgot to add.
“Thousands of blacks were streaming across that bridge when what they called the ‘race war’ got into full swing,” Kennedy says. “When that happened, the police shut down the bridge, and no one could escape. Some, in desperation, tried to swim and drowned.”

Funny how they couldn't do that in Virginia.

MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

If you were joking, no worries then. while I can appreciate your sarcasm, it doesn't always carry through text.

Full verdict if anyone wants to read it:
bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/7b/57b2d12c-83d8-53a0-ba1f-18b659a7e569/59bbe0a450230.pdf.pdf

The amount of cucking to these negros is fucking appalling but hey I guess this cunt needs votes.

Burning buildings tonight?

Ferguson 2.0

FERGUSON 2.2 NIGGERS WILL GET BEAT BLACK AND BLUE WHO KNEW?
ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

A LEAD SHOWER NIGGER

What did it mean by this? Are the riot police actually going to do their jobs?

top kek

Nigas
Kek
Nagus equally kek

Fuck yeah they are , can't wait for the gas. This will be a fun happenings

plenty of room 6 feet under, or put them back in the trees hanging from some rope

Red bandana nigger speaking gibberish

bunch of niggers saying they won't spend money at white businesses and won't go to ball games

I feel like buying a bottle of liquor and taking a shot every time some retard says this shit is peaceful.

Imagine my shock.

I wonder if normalfags still remember the July 7 BLM ambush of police officers in Dallas by Micah "WE" Xavier Johnson. Following it live was chilling, hearing gunshots ricochet downtown, even on a stream.

Are they still doing the "hans up, don't shoo" bullshit even though that narrative was irrevocably BTFO?

Yep, in their own shitty neighborhoods though. Gotta give the niggers space to riot.

Of course. It's one of their go-to chants. These idiots probably still think Trayboon was a 13 year old child.

Coors Banquet, you giant faggot

Found the queer also if you can't handle ale you are definitely a queer.

Truth doesn't matter, effective rhetoric is what matters. Just another tactic to gain power.

i thought it was obvious he was joking by putting the ® next to Cold Certified

you done goofed

lol

It thought Greitens was an evangelical which still means he is 1000% pro-Israel I wouldn't call it cucking just yet, these are pretty generic statements, and it hasn't turned violent so far. The real test will be when things get crazy after dark and looting and fires begin. It's Friday night and we have perfect chimpout weather.

The plus side is that unlike during Ferguson, Obama's Justice Department is no longer aiding and abetting rioters, and Soros' "community organizers" have been on retreat since Antifa was called out as terrorists. Also, his remaining agitators are are busy trying to disrupt the rally in Berkeley. On the other hand Obama and Co now have nothing but free time and may direct all of their attention and use this opportunity to foment a major crisis or insurrection.

qt

I agree with you m8. Did you see what this nigger said.

sad but true and if thats all one sees it becomes most effective.

SHUT IT DOWN

The funniest shit about all of this is after the laghlin macdonald shooting (I think that was his name) in Chicago, they started a (((civilian oversight))) panel to oversee the Chicago police department. That panel was comprised of mostly former police union heads HAHHA

top kek muh gibs me dat

Start drinking scotch, user.

You're going to die.

I enjoy both in moderation brother

Probably a good plan on the police part.

I hope it keeps going on after I get off work; I'm going to miss a lot
I get off at 2200 central time

no surprise there.

sage for double post

the nog's brother

A better plan would be to close down stores and plant illegal substances everywhere for entrapment. Might as well not bother playing fair with these fuckers.

IT'S HAPPENING

Ayo we gunna shut it dawn

anyone have the A. Wyatt Man cartoon of the nigger with the cell phone and pager? Looks just like him.

I'd love to see the literacy rates in that community.

probably 3rd grade reading level at best

dumb niggers. I reading at a college level before that.

JUST

looks like things are heating up

Reporters about to get fucking jumped by a chimp, they cut the feed LOL

Dan should become a White Nationalist after this experience if he has any sense

I love to listen to this song during a chimp out

TOP KEK can we get webm?

Assuming he makes it through this.

Fucking hell

Yep, I love how they were shilling about peaceful protesters like shit isn't just stewing and waiting for nightfall. We might get an early treat.

Just rewind the fox2 livestream. Can't webm myself, someone else might be able to.

Police in riot gear near the courthouse.

Chants - Why are you in riot gear, We don't see no riot here.

link to that stream please

is that a new riot chan?

ty user

Checked. She will fuck your shit up real good

hahah your a good man! Thank you!

"b-but im color blind"

From the comments on the verdict page

user, we already know Jewess's love nigger cock.

It probably just solidified his cuckness even further

I know

I'm sure there is nothing racist about the way that peaceful, black gentlemen was acting. We surely won't see that on a 24/7 hour loop on Jewish media.

What is best stream?

livestream.com/accounts/2075940/events/1701970

So their main argument is that he should go to jail for murder because he was carrying a non-issue firearm that he didn't even use?

Also, driving your car towards police gets you lit up no matter what color you are.

Terrible arguments all-around.

They usually are

a 2 ton motor vehicle can do more damage than a firearm. I don't blame the cop for carrying an ak around dangerous niggers.

could you imagine getting jungle detail in one of those neighborhoods? fuck that, burn it down with all of them in it

Ty mein nigger. Rebz is so annoying to listen to, yet manages to be less annoying than faux news.

These faggot protestors are already getting kettled.

they're forming a riot line

They just dissolved the riot line, were they just practicing for later, or were they just probing how the crowd would react? Odd

Holy shit this Rebz guy is a fucking pussy anarchist. There truly isn't a less annoying stream er than this guy?

Huh, that sixth bullet point really shows the immense damage CSI did to the average American's understanding of crime scene investigation and evidence.

lel old woman asking the cops why are they dressed like that

Posing for the camera most likely.

Rolling Rock is better.

very annoying to listen to, he sounds like an edgy fuck.

is this the AVGN?

The mod in his chat deletes every second message too, and has a fucking anonymoose mask as his avatar

there are at least two other streamers if you can find "dirt brown" or "miss jupiter heather"

I would totally rob that fuckin asian kid

oh shiet
i've been shadowbanned kek

Masked antifas on the scene.
OH SHIT COPS ARE PISSED GO GO Holla ForumsICE

kek, also shit's going down kinda

This fucking faggot.
There are three interstate ramps nearby. Local news reported a crowd heading toward one before cops formed a line to block them.
Seems like a good reason to me.

I really hope these traitors down there consorting with niggers get the enrichment that is due.

Hopefully the ugly kike Rebz gets arrested

OY GEVALT

Man, they have a two 10-ton buses, how much I wished they could SMASH that accelerator and plow through the libshits without giving a fuck.

Police leaving scene
Protesters throwing water bottles at the buses
Police are unloading and back on the street

I hate to say it but I don't think we'll see much chimping. St. Louis nigs are pretty docile. They get a lot of titty from the city. The cops are already prepped. But we'll see what happens when the schools let out for the weekend and then after nigfall.

That decision is a hoot.
>The Court observes, based on its nearly thirty years on the bench, that an urban that's code for "nigger" heroin dealer not in possession of a firearm would be an anomaly.

Pure pottery. Let the chimping begin.

every time

some bizarre freaks are linking up

You're killing me, user.

Also, someone was screeching earlier about people risking to get ran over by the buses and the police not protecting them.
FUCKING ASSHOLE YOU SHITS ARE RUNNING BEHIND THE BUS WHILE IT'S REVERSING OF COURSE YOU'RE GONNA GET RUN OVER

It all depends on the media reaction. Not just local media but national and international media too. Chimps are more likely to act out if they think everybody is watching.

Here are two meta-streams:

(1) youtube.com/watch?v=G4P8-sPiWYk

(2) youtube.com/watch?v=L0bMFyF778U

You're welcome.

And another good one

youtube.com/watch?v=fqD1TvzIkK0

Nice, this one seems best

>youtube.com/watch?v=fqD1TvzIkK0

Thanks; RebZ.tv is down

Homebrew ale, and Kvass.

Here is (non-live) just-ended footage of National Guard heavy equipment incoming

pscp.tv/w/1zqKVREOnpMKB

rebz is back up
He's an asshole, but at least I'm not forced to watch a tiny square surrounded by shameless self-promoting

aaaaand it's gone
it is then

And just as I posted this he went down again FFS

Good man.

lol ok
Ferguson is a relatively tame suburb and the saga of the Gentle Giant was a pretty good show.

Just fuck my shit up

it's back up

You shouldn't be drinking. Run, lift, train at the range.

Another POV street side just popped up:

pscp.tv/w/1BRKjyqXVaNxw

If you hate Rebz as much as I do, have this old vid of him getting maced

Diamonds

Just over 4 hours til funtown at sundown

Holy trips agree, your shit will be fucked.

Another:
pscp.tv/w/1ynJOVwAaPwGR

Hey guys, we're streaming over at cytu.be/r/ubermensch if you want to join us.

"SHUT IT DOWN. SHUT IT DOWN"

The mob are chanting "this is what St.Louis looks like". Well as a foreigner I'll tell you what St.Louis looks like, it looks grim and there's cities in third world countries that look nicer.

Checking that triple nickel.

Secular Fundamentalist looks like a typical retarded normiefag.

1) The court's written decision noted Stockley's violation of policy and specifically stated it was an internal disciplinary matter, but not relevant to the murder charge.
Also, crashing into a police car 'while trying to flee 'is'' a violent felony.
2) Smith drove his car into Stockley's gun hand in the Church's parking lot. No shots were fired there.
3) "indicating he's an officer who's[sic] default default was excessive use of force. . ." Gee, thanks, Dr. Freud. Didn't know you were a qualified psychologist. Pity the State didn't try to use that argument – oh wait, they did and it was judged irrelevant since Stockley didn't use that gun and he had an excellent excuse for having it.
3a) Yes, be sure to flee a cop with an AK handgun. Take your chances and see whether your skinny vegan legs can take you out of the danger zone before the cops get to you.
4) He didn't deny saying that, but the decision specifically notes that, A) He doesn't remember saying it, and B) the recording is ambiguous and unclear, and C) it doesn't matter anyway because it doesn't show clear deliberation or "cool consideration" of intent; also, the Court notes Stockley's actions at the scene are not consistent with deliberate murder (e.g.: he didn't draw his gun for 15 seconds, until Smith reached for his, etc.)
5)"instead of waiting for backup while covering Smith. . . " What fucking liberal planet does this faggot think he lives on? Might as well argue Stockley should've challenged Smith to a karate match in the street to settle it like men. Jesus, some fucking people!
6) Again – the State argued this, and the Court rejected it. The State's own fucking witness testified that there's no reason Smith would have definitely left his DNA on the gun. All of the evidence is consistent with Stockley making the gun safe, and none of it hints at the weapon being planted. Bear in mind that the Court also noted the gun was big, and there's no way Stockley (who wasn't wearing a jacket) could have concealed it while planting it.
8) So what if he's retiring? He's probably worn out from all the violent niggers he's had to send to prison. Hope he enjoys his fishing, and maybe stops being so timid in his opinions.

It was comments like this, from very overconfident libshits, that finally killed my faith in democracy. Very religious people like this commenter need to be ignored and occasionally given instructions by their betters, not coddled and given a vote.

For real man, last time I flew into St. Louis, I took the tram to get to Belleville and the tram went over the ghettos of st. louis. That shit made east los angeles look nice.

fucking landwhale

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS FATTY WITH A BODY LIKE A BAG OF OATMEAL

and then an even bigger one appears

Not only once, but TWICE. Golden.

NO JUST ASS, NO PISS

It doesn't go through the really shitty parts.
In the '70s, they filmed parts of Escape From New York (the one with Kurt Russell) on the north side of St. Louis… because it already looked like post-apocalyptic Brooklyn.
It hasn't gotten any better.

kek thought you paint shop pro'd the moonman head on top. based stream

ayo hol up

Wow, I cant believe its worse in other areas than what I saw. What I saw literally looked like a war zone, bombed out and depleted.

Foul mouthed whore

rolling for shots fired

Never gets old.

#St.Louis loot crew

WE WUZ LEEJUN AN SHEEIT

I lived in Belleville, just outside of east stl. The city has turned to shit, drug dealers all by the firestone that will roam the streets and post up at the skate park by the station.

So I wonder how many east st.louis niggers have crossed the bridge into down town to cause some havoc.

Thats sad, it was a nice community. My mother grew up there.

this reminds me of an old ytmnd classic
nsls.ytmnd.com/

maybe that little anarchist asshole oughta upgrade from an iphone to a real camera.

Just avoid the downtown area and you'll be fine, west main still has a pretty strong white population in the actual neighborhoods. Collinsville was way fucking nicer.

From the airport to the air force base, most of what you would have seen is parts of the northern suburbs. Would bet the shitty parts you saw were East St. Louis, IL. Don't get me wrong, it's ugly and they'll kill you if they can… but it's not the worst of it.

If I had any skills that translated into a decent job in a rural area, I'd have gone years ago. As it stands, my skills are only marketable in a city.

who /comfy/ here?

wtf are they doing, going in circles

you went over east st louis, nigger central, whites never go there and it isn't part of st louis it's in illinois i'm not saying the nigger parts of st louis are any better though the white parts of st louis can be nice though
guess which ones are white and black neighborhoods

cute with heavy makeup and after selecting her favorite photo out of the 200 she took. i can tell from her bone structure and hair that she's about 3 points less attractive without her costume.

looks like something out of ferris bueller

Checked

These need to be memed into "Before niggers/after niggers" pics.

KYS user

trying to get the earth to turn backwards? lel

/comfy/ here

most are probably still asleep and will be up in 2-3 hours then the fun begins

the first one is a neighborhood that jumped up to 80% white 7 years ago and it's probably gentrified even more since then

all of those pictures are of neighborhoods through the city limits and i grew up in one of the neighborhoods i chose

i meant within the city limits

Sounds about right.

Lafayette Park Victorians always looked nice… even when the Peabody projects were a few blocks away.

The other ones look like southwest city… which is really starting to go downhill. They started infiltrating about 20 years ago in all the rentals around Kingshighway and Chippewa. Have noticed a real westward movement along Chippewa in recent years. If you own there, I'd sell while you still can.

fugg, that second image really makes me wish it was raining outside rn

chimping out on a reporter, beautiful. Show those boomers how (((diverse))) your city is.

It's a tribute

Stream?

any on the ground streams?

guys a cuck, but whatever it's good coverage

thanks user

not live

not live, cuck's shit overheated and is offline now

see

Multiple POV stream + news + police radio scanner

shit again? how long have these fucks been marching?

shit streams fam
Rebz is a cuck but at least I can watch in fullscreen.

is anyone else having little luck with youtubes search function? Can only find a handful of shitty streams.

same they're staying out of my parents' neighborhood for now but I don't think they'll get in too expensive and too catholic the target they rebuilt years ago really attracted the trash and the new raising caine's and chik-fil-a won't dissuade the nogs from shitting up the place i hope they stay out of the hill too went to the labor day weekend bike race there and enjoyed a nigger free experience it was comfy getting drunk around all white people

>youtube.com/watch?v=G4P8-sPiWYk

danke

Alright now I'm set. Thanks lad.

I don't know. St. Louis Hills is likely to get surrounded. All the rentals along Jamieson are going too. And they're as far west as the city limits on Watson.

Hill should be ok for a bit. Some old dagos tell me that St. Ambrose priests somehow still handle a lot of the properties. Once the last of the old dagos die though…

It's the rental properties, man. I think the little pocket of houses near 44 and Arsenal will be the last to fall because of the lack of rentals… but they'll go too someday.
The niggers destroyed everything north of Delmar years ago and there used to be some nice places up there. Not sure what could stop them from doing it to the whole south side but a white uprising and I just can't see it happening. I'm ready though.

To your battle station.

wew

witch lady woke as fuck

I can smell the bo and weed stank from here

hmmmm….

aaaaand she just started playing bob marley.

woman talking now says there are paid protesters waiting to tear shit up tonight

Hopefully dr carson's new priorities for HUD instead of diversifying neighborhoods will help the problem. Tower Grove South really gentrified in the last few years and I was shocked when I went back there. I'm just hoping they continue heading west and leave the city as the gentrification continues. I do agree that the rentals are a big problem and don't know how to stop it.
We can hope they stick to the parts of the city where the parks have basketball courts. There used to be a basketball court and public pool in Francis Park decades ago, but they were removed guess why

MEIN SIDES ARE OFFICIALLY GONE

(checked)
BEST TIMELINE

giving niggers highspeed internet was a hilarious mistake.

I once put steering wheel clubs on the hoops in Tilles Park. Of course they didn't last long. Should have known better than to try to trick negros with anti-car theft devices.

Anyway, usually when I move around the city and see thing after thing that would bring a smile to a kike's face, it gets me feeling a little depressed.
It's a nice to be able to think that maybe a few of the faces I see belong to other anons who are also masking their contempt for most of their "fellow citizens."

I don't know what's going on or what they're even saying but I love it

That's when it always prime, they're probably drinking, drugging and working themselves all up. And that's just the folks crawling outta bed after looking at their sailfoam. It's hot out. Other nigs irritate eachother… if you're white better get home while you're alright. They turn just like that. It's like a perfect storm's brewing.

Soothing sounds of police scanner I hope. It'd be comfy to hear their back channels.

KEK

Niggers gonna nig? I say yes, no sport ball on that they would like. So what's a nigger to do but go get himself some new Air Jordan's.

paraphrasing this "community leader" being interviewed by St. Louis news.

DUBS FOR THE DUBS GOD

I kek'd

It's nice to know you're not alone

Wow, a real like spurdo.

Cue the jungle beats and antifa chants.

queue* fugggg

Since about 9:30 this morning
Theys needs ta fill up on watermelon , chicken and cheap maltnliquor before nightfall

did you not see the pallet load of water they dumped in the middle of the intersection?

you were right the first time

twitter.com/JesseBogan/status/908755642093010944/photo/1

Checked full house
No I did not. I assumed it was grape drank , watermelons and KFC cause , you know, niggers n sheeit

In an interesting twist I'd never really thought about before, both are correct, they just imply slightly different actions. "Cueing" the music is signalling to someone to start the music. "Queueing" the music is signalling to someone to add the music to the current playlist. Both are really correct, depending on your intention.

some days must be a lot of fun being a cop

yeah I know it really twisted my autism, I dont know which is technically correct under the circumstances.

we should have a orc/k/ thread sometime. i always get a kek out of this shit

This could get interesting.

Do niggers just buy a gun and never think about a holster? I mean at least the nog beside him has a sling on his rifle, which is actually pretty rare, but potentially shooting muh dik off doesn't seem like it would fit into a niggers desires in life.

enhance

Come one user.

They don't have any of that because their kike handlers aren't interested in shelling out for it.

He only has a sling because you can't shove a rifle down the front of your pants.

oh yes, right, right.

Top kek. I was at a party once and a nigger had a .22 rifle shoved in his jeans.

(checked)
Is this from just now? What goes through antifa's head when they tenderly touch the police and tell them to stop arresting their comreds? What was bikecuck even saying?

The rifle probably came with the sling. As for buying a holster no nigger would ever do that as it wouldn't look "gangsta"

bahahahahahaahhaa fuck yo bike nigger

You don't need a holster when your extended mag is so long it can't fit down your pants.

from a couple hours ago
twitter.com/BryantCP/status/908762706395697154

was it like a 10/22 and was he trying to pass it off as muh dik?

pscp.tv/w/1RDGlmNvNMdJL
Shit I think i found the cripple kikes periscope stream, the cripple in the wheelchair from earlier.

most of these orcs buy their guns and ammo on the black market and i doubt their supplier is selling matched accessories. this is probably one of the only times he's ever brought that gun out of his house so he's wearing it like a moron to show off. I give it 50/50 odds it's not even loaded.

Yeah it was an old shitty 10/22. He tried to pull it of his jeans on a white lad and the nigger ended up getting dropped and thrown out of the house.

waste of hitler dubs.

wtf is that reddit spacing??

Niggers love to chamber a round before shooting because its more gangsta, so more than likely its loaded but not chambered.

I must admit that this cripple is getting some incredibly stable moving footage because shes on wheels.

breddy good stream that just started

I agree

Sweet dubs.

Sage for blogpost:
A white coworker of mine said, straight faced with a hint of a wry smile, that she was planning to go down to the protest because she needed new shoes. But that she heard the shoestores had put work boots in the air Jordan boxes. And that she didn't know why it was funny while I laughed too hard, alone, at my desk

What are the odds this ends up on an interstate?

does anybody have a map of where they are currently or what route they are taking? That could help

RebZ mods going full SHUT IT DOWN

I'm in this - youtube.com/watch?v=xU_G8-XkCTw

Tranny bill gates; roll out.

I swear they're busing these white kids in from the west coast. Nobody in the Midwest dresses like that. It's the classic hipster faggot San Francisco look.

pscp.tv/w/1YqJDRnBpRYKV
this one seems good.
get in faggots, the water's fine

You can always find cross-country busses with out-of-state plates parked somewhere nearby. I saw literally dozens of busses with east coast plates in Chicago one time during a "protest"

Look how sweaty and out-of-breath they are just from walking. These are our opponents in the upcoming war lol

shits getting real comfy

Fuck they are shadowmuting. fuckers.

I wonder what would happen if a St. Louis user went to a walmart and shouted "black lives don't matter Officer Jason Stockley did nothing wrong" over the speaker system.

Anyone willing to set odds for there being another (((terrorist attack))) tonight?
I'm going to guess they'll go with White Trump supporter and AR-15 instead of Nazi and car to push the narrative even further.

Niggers roaming around with 2x4's.
COME ON COONS LET THAT EMOTION FLOW

Post ends in 22 and nothing happens except someone gets their feelings hurt.

get rekt

never have I seen so little and such inconsequential power go to someone's head so readily

Ayo James where ya at fam

their (((professors))) probably are giving them extra credit for attending the protest.

You're probably right, it's starting to get late for that Friday news cycle sweet spot.

ive seen them surround a couple cars on the road and every time i keep hoping someone pounds the hood so they can speed off and James 2.0 these cowards

No doubt. Sedition is running rampant in those institutions.

Vroom Vroom

I'm waiting for a sniper ambush. Watching these fucks scatter into the wind a small amount of danger would make diamonds.

fugging hell

The chimpout of all chimpouts

what the fuck is that cunt trying to say?

Good thing you said something, forgot to cap that.

rebZ stream: "there's two groups, they split up and are giving the cops a run for their money trying to figure out where they're going."
Appear to be carrying a barricade with them or moved it away? Couldn't grab it fast enough.

"Fuck 12" U wot m8?

FUCK SWAG

wewlad

There is some irony with extreme moderation on a stream that is in support of abolishing the police but its lost on me…

She's saying she feels bad that she's surprised this cop got off, and that she has to learn to be a good goy and feel bad about having the privledge to be surprised. just virtual signalling metastasis

They'll be out if there the moment the chimpout starts. You have to remember that these white girls have never met niggers before and they all look like freshman. No doubt they're Jewish professors and favorite Jewish"artists" have informed them that niggers are peaceful and innocent angels.

They will learn fast later tonight. They will be back in their suburban homes before 10.

I feel a psyop happening. They've not tested 2A lately. All those National Guard vehicles rolling in, some looked like garbage truck death squads. Looked excessive. probably anxious because all of the happenings, but anyone else feel it?

Feds are on-site protecting landmarks as well.

If they are enrolled at a college or university in the US they have definitely met niggers before, its part and parcel of going to college, there are niggers everywhere thanks to gibs and forced diversity enrollment procedures.

What building are they chimping out infront of now?

They just chased some cops back inside the old courthouse and then left.

Lol, yeah I saw that. I was really hoping the Troopers would stand their ground. The guards at monuments won't be backing down.

The black cop is the one that stomped out and grabbed bike bro. The others were not going to apprehend him..

Perfecto

All that aside, rolling for garbage truck death squads to just fuck these nigs nog right up. I'm tired of this horse shit.

They all look like freshman. School just started. This is likely their first encounter with groups of niggers in the inner-city.

FEAR NOT MY FAIR MAIDENS, THE CAVALRY HAS ARRIVED

(checked)
SCOOTER SQUAD, ROLL OUT!

They most likely are being bused in but chicago has always been a hub for east and west transplants, they bring the fashion with them

Definitely some rude awakenings will happen. It takes but a moment.

(checked)

"It looks like it's getting tense around Dan" has some good meme potential

twitter.com/KMOXKilleen/status/908763570971783173

fucking degenerate scum, OD already
DUDE BEER

Guessing the riot police are just letting them block a major intersection to avoid riling them up even more?

They're hyping themselves up nicely. This is going to be a good night for a chimp out.

the dorkie antfaga jewish kids are putting their gear on on hahahah waiting for one of the crips or bloods to fuck with them

looking like a cat2 to cat3 chimpout incoming, hopefully some of them have some balls to really do some damage.

Aren't those known for being more hopped up and more estrogenic than the big company beers?
Daily reminder the superior alcohol is shit like vodka, which has no jewish estrogenic compound mixed in and only at worst comes in (((plastic))) containers on the cheap end.

Isn't that disappointingly run by a heretical tranny? When will Kek strike it down for defaming his name?

Maced or ejaculated on? Jesus christ.

nig confirmed jumping on police suv hood, its starting :)

I have no idea m8 but the bog awaits it if that is the case.

is there a stream that isnt playing music in the background?

youtu.be/qsq4H_UjHoA

>youtube.com/watch?v=fqD1TvzIkK0

thanks m8

KNOW THE LAWS OF THE LAND

depends on the beer; I went to high school with one of the brewers so I like to support people I've known for decades

Fug m8 I'm so glad we were able to witness that. Absolute gold.

riiiight

Now they're yelling at this Stockley guys partner.

Ayo, I'm heading up to STL. On dat Mississippi, dats da Nile yo.

starting to kettle them… maybe?

its heating up lads

yeah finally some action

It's heating up.

Make sure he's not estrogening-up his brewery, then.

Niggers are going to really start chimping out when it gets dark.

YOUR IN ARMOUR, DO YOU FEEL STRONG
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

inb4 spell check

I hope Rebz gets arrested

he's given me a tour and I've even had a gruit hopless beer He really specializes in the old style german beers though.

THIS IS NO LONGER A PEACEFUL ASSEMBLY
ANYONE FOUND IN VIOLATION OF THIS ORDER WILL BE SUBJECT TO ARREST

good footage on rebz.tv, but what a complete fucking nigger faggot.

looks like they want to nip this in the bud. Think it'll last til past sundown?

Trips and rebz gets doused in pepper spray again

It's not night time and shit is going crazy.

Goddamn this shit is good.

currently chilling in STL, just south of the 64/44

nothing is happening

although I did have an almost 100 car funeral procession drive through my neighborhood

got passed by a 10 car state highway patrol convoy on my way home after work let everyone out early

currently eating popcorn waiting for sunset when shits gon be gud

wew

now show profile shot on that kike

Police

Protesters

Also, they didn't "mace the KKK" because they were there legally, unlike you dumb fucks.

The protest is heading to the central west end at 7 tonight.

(checked)
gotdamn hivemind, I was sitting on this for another 77
Here's a bigger version

I'm not going back to do that. It took long enough for me just to post that.

Gloomtube is best tube

Gloom needs to cool it with the geocities gifs and cat videos. The screen's too busy, could throw another stream or two in instead.

Wasted

This stream is pretty chill so far

Looks semitic to me.

This faggot mugging the camera

SEE

what's up with the bracelet? also, frontal lobe looks diminished in size to fuel nose growth

Rebz is strait up agitating

Thanks for the tip. I watched Ferguson with neetuprising but their mods were afk today

Says the nog in the whiniest voice ever.

I can't wait to see what this morpheus looking nigger unleashes on BLM

He's a fag.
GLOOMTUBE STREAM JUST SHOAH'D

How are you fellow h'white man.

confirmed

This idiot trying to "reason" with libtards.

This streamer faggot is literally agitating.

Doesn't looked hooked to me, you sure its a jew rather than a cuck? I thought jew noses were more spiral

Send stream link to police

Learn.

Nigger with rifles on gloomtube

was it the nob with the 19802 lookin bolt action with the wood stock?

*1980s

Nigger chimping out on the right-side stream of gloomtube while someone live action shitposts with a brass band.

who got dat boohone nigga?

Yes, because you being loud means you're right.

DA FUK U SAY NIGGA I CANT HEAR U OVER MA SCREAMIN

Somebody's gonna murder yellow shirt nigger if he keeps defending the po'lees. Also, does anyone get the feeling that something's going to happen? This protest has a strange atmosphere.

kek the police just picked the most "down" looking nigger to represent them on the front lines and show that they are totally hip to blackness

What level Chimpout are we looking at here? Wondering whether or not I should prepare for a comfy stream tonight.

cat2 maybe cat 3.

Checked and kek'd

top kek

twitter.com/Justin_EAndrews/status/908822946650689536

Kinda low energy right now. Needs more people.

They're all getting supper in preparation for 7.

the fuck out.

I was hoping for a good one but that brass band seems to have pacified them.

Apparently they've got another protest scheduled for 7, so more might show up then.

Because you apes are going to start rioting and throwing shit at at sundown lel

he's obsessed

this bitch is their ambassador?

I remember seeing that happen in real time and almost literally pissing my pants my friend and I were laughing so hard. I'm thinking about the boys ready for a good old fashioned chimp out camp out tonight.

I hope the roof leaks.

Strange. I don't see any antifa. Soros must have decided they're bad PR and told his paid mob to dress like normal civilians.

BLM has the most fat, useless, dumb, lazy black bitches running the show.

I saw them they are there

They're still around, just rebranded as DSA and IWW amoung others. The media is still busy sucking their dicks after Cville.

Rebfag is begging for donation and talking about giving up because he's "tired". Happening denied?

Play the remake, it's fucking good

I'm not seeing any on the streams. They must be hanging back or already shoah'd by the bolice

Have a spare stream
youtube.com/watch?v=jeFAb-igffU

I saw that happen live too
My sides have never been the same. It's fucking hilarious because this shit really does just write itself. All one has to do is laugh at their absurdity

DAAAAAS RIIIIITE

Anytime I see a DSA or IWW symbol on someone's clothes or car, I go out of my way to fuck with them. Fucking subversive commie scum the lot.

Yep, this is a responsible gun owner.

Smhtbhfam

Never seen them where I am. Mostly urban and nothern right?

Shitty music aside, gloomtube just added a press conference.

Another stream lads

Nice

In common parlance, "cue" is correct usage. However technology might be changing that.

This broad trying to shill for peaceful protestors.
Just wait you dumb roastie night time is coming.
Take your foot out of your mouth.

This kike got doused.

wtf is this? girl, guy, attack helicopter?

perfect. Is anyone baking?

There's one here

BASED!

At least he can beat niggers with impunity. Must be good.

HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED

▪ Anthony Smith drove a silver Buick into a parking space at Church’s Fried Chicken with Kirkwin Taylor. He left the engine running and windshield wipers going.

▪ Taylor went to the back of the restaurant and urinated. Smith went back and forth from the restaurant to the vehicle, reaching into the vehicle, but not holding a bag of food. A marked police vehicle approached, and Smith ran into the car. and Officers Stockley and Brian Bianchi approached the car.

▪ Smith drove the Buick backward into the police vehicle, pulled forward, and drove backward to strike it again. The collisions were enough to slam shut the police car’s driver-side door and to force the vehicle into another car, which “could be seen to rock back and forth on the surveillance video.”

▪ Stockley had his gun drawn.

▪ Smith drove away, striking Stockley’s hand.

▪ Bianchi swung his gun at the driver’s door, breaking the window. Stockley testified that he saw a gun on the passenger front seat as the Buick left, and that Bianchi yelled “gun” when Bianchi broke the window.

▪ Stockley fired his gun at the Buick. The verdict does not specify if or where the shots struck.

▪ Stockley and Bianchi got in the police vehicle and began to chase Smith’s Buick.

▪ Smith reached speeds of 87 mph on wet roads. “The police pursuit was in response to Smith’s perilous conduct,” the verdict read, and lasted about 3 minutes.

▪ Smith drove into oncoming traffic. The Buick’s airbags deployed. The police vehicle, driven by Bianchi, bumped the rear of the Buick. “It is apparent from the dash cam video recording, which includes audio from inside the police vehicle, that this pursuit was a stressful event,” the verdict read, citing Bianchi’s difficulty in following the Buick, that the police vehicle hit a sign and a tree during the pursuit, and had to back up to continue the pursuit.

▪ A little after 2 minutes into the pursuit, Stockley said, “we’re killing this (expletive), don’t you know.”

▪ The Buick stopped next to and perpendicular to the curb; the police SUV stopped parallel to the curb with the front next to the rear of the Buick.

▪ A witness, Antonio French, sees the two officers approach the car.

▪ Bianchi runs to the driver’s side of the Buick and leans to the driver’s window.

▪ Stockley approaches and bends over at the driver’s window.

▪ The SUV’s dash cam video shows just above the Buick, “it cannot be seen what is occurring inside the car.”

▪ The judge said “It appears that Stockley is wrestling with something or someone at the window.”

▪ Stockley appears to remove his gun from the holster, and Bianchi “suddenly backs up.”

▪ French hears one officer shout, “open the (expletive) door, open the (expletive) door.”

▪ Stockley fires into the vehicle. The dash cam does not show where Stockley’s gun is when it is fired in relation to Smith.

▪ French begins taking video with his cellphone. He could not see inside the car.

▪ Another witness, Monte Jodeh, testified about the crash, that officers were at the driver’s door, that the officers became “startled” and he heard four or five shots.

▪ Police Officer Elijah Simpson arrived and saw Shockley and Bianchi with guns drawn; he did not see or hear the gunshots. He heard Stockley order the driver to show his hands.

▪ Police officer John Baumgartner arrived several minutes after the shooting. He was told to recover the gun from the Buick. He said a bag of narcotics, later determined to be heroin, was recovered.

▪ Stockley is interviewed by the FBI.

▪ Stockley is charged with armed criminal action and first-degree murder.

▪ Stockley is found not guilty of criminal charges.

Danke

St Louis is not Baltimore. I'm hoping it heats up when the sun goes down though. I don't expect it to reach Mike Brown levels.

THAT THING WAS ALLOWED TO BREED???

Fill this one first

Saint Sanger was trying to take care of that.

If that nigger gets his bullhorn, we might reach LA riot levels

He was just going to church!

Look at all those soulless eyes.
Especially that thing to the left.

Anyone know how to find arrest records effectively? Niggers name was Anthony Lamar Smith.

As we all should. Leftists need to know they are not welcomed in our communities.

This is the only proper outcome to happen.

Checked
CHOP SUEY

is it happening?

Idk but I can fap to it

Stop masturbating

mshp.dps.missouri.gov/HP71/search.jsp

DON'T!

That only covers the last 5 days apparently.

I'm not going to fap to her but I could

yeah, I just figure that out too. This was 2011, so it might not be available.

yeah, i only ever see them near communist dumping grounds which is where i usually end up living, unfortunately

Meanwhile on Fox 10 live feed.

Indeed, I wanna know what this nigger was doing before hand. Funny that his arrest record doesn't show up readily when searched - media not doing its full job, as usual.

Channeling Basedgod's energy to get some niggers to come out wit da gunz

What nigger hood are the protestors in right now?
And what (rich) nigger hood should we direct them to for looting?

Oh, well, not the full record, but….

>At the time of the shooting, Smith was out on parole for convictions of drug distribution, theft and illegal gun possession, according to records, reports the Post-Dispatch.

How long is it gonna take Holla Forums? Getting restless

I feel the same. I hope we didn't overhype it all. They should have announced the decision at 7:30 pm instead of the morning.

All stl anons in here need to get hooked up with a group in stl we need to take it irl

Probably a few hours. I'm gonna take a break and come back.

Not til darkness falls.

Things wont pick back up until 7pm when the next protest starts according to the RebZ faggot before he stopped streaming.

I think its still plenty daylight in St.Louis, give it until just after dusk, or maybe even around 10:30pm local time for the riots to start.

Every damaging thing you do to yourself or happens to you is a scar. A scar which cannot be undone but something you must live with. If you cannot struggle against yourself then you will not struggle outside of yourself.

Bernie was right about women wanting to get raped by niggers.

No one cares what happened.
We want to see some niggers die tonight while the commies at least get arrested.

The nogs are having their chicken and watermelon dinner right now. After they get a belly full of cheap malt liquor, things should get good. 10-ish.

In the jungle, the mighty jungle the nigger chimps tonight

The sun just went behind the horizon here, anons

Soros's niggerliesmatter and pantyfags decided to show up instead of just the brainwashed normalfags from earlier?

IF WE DON'T GET IT
SHUT IT DOWN

OH LAWD, GET DA WATTA NIGGA

Stream working

we meme'd too hard lads

If only that helicopter were a gunship.

HA YOU LIVER FAILURE FAGGOTS!

Blocking main intersections

AUSCHWITZ
AUSCHWITZ
AUSCHWITZ

Before everyone gets too too hyped for LA riots 2: The chimpire strikes back I want an honest assessment of whether or not they are going to riot. Let's place all the variables on the table and see what turns up. Last time I got my hopes up was the St. Paul protest, and while funny, it barely blocked the highway for less than an hour.

I think you're right, not much will happen tonight but something will happen. Or it will be the spark that lights the powder keg and we'll all be in the trenches before the year is out. But I think nothing will happen.

speaking of faggots…..enjoy your estrogen

there's always a bigger fish

s jap wn

They're going to loot.

This. I want to know if Im gonna have a comfy chimpening to drink to tonight.

Does anyone know what software he uses to put together the stream ?

Who knows? They seem pretty riled up, but they have a LOT of white race traitors with them.

OBS

Survey says: probably not, but keep the beer cold because there could be another wacko that makes things entertaining. Remember, there's a chaos variable at work during each one of these that could trigger something amazing.

The protesters are snaking their way up through major roads towards interstate on and off ramps. Likely something happens unless the cops are able to beat them to those points.

Thanks

Another point to consider, how cucked is the mayor and police chief? If I remember the national guard is there as well. Since arrests have already been made we know that the cops won't back down unless ordered.

Is it an old version or did they finally make the new "studio" version not suck shit? Last time I tried to get the old one from the official site virus alerts went off and none of the shit that worked perfectly fine in that version works for shit in studio. Simple things like "crop this source" went full retard when the code was already there for working like a white man programmed it.

be nice
get nice digits

interesting, similarities to dallas

Now Fox News decides to cover it. Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

FULL RIOT GEAR
THEY'RE BLOCKING THE HIGHWAY AGAIN
RIOTERS THREW A WATER BOTTLE AT THE POLICE
ESCALATION CONFIRMED

one thing is for sure though even if there wont be a major chimp out, all these white woman that are marching will be out and far away from there cars when the crowd disperses.
st. louis will be fucking rape central tonight.
and best of all they fucking deserve it.

Best stream for on the ground?

Probably all arrests were related to the cops who have been injured. Those doing it and those interfering with the arrests.

Fox News has reported that Smith had multiple prior arrests for heroin dealing. This is the first I'm hearing of his criminal record brim reported on.

youtu.be/qsq4H_UjHoA

3 at once with police scanner and comfy music

KEK I'm already watching that one

And prior arrest for illegal possession of firearm.

Sorry goys, we're not getting another Ferguson. Missouri has a Republican governor now and the National Guard has been prepositioned.

We came closer to a nigger uprising with the mass blackouts after Irma TBH.

Its happening faggot

Chimps now chimping on themselves. Love IT!

Sounds like there's a slightly smart for a nigger, autists nigger on the ground bitching out the other "protestors" for trying to escalate into full riot status.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When you hear "shots fired! shots fired!" on the com you tell us man.

I just want a chimpout user.

Burning fags they stole off houses now

All one hears are the sounds of low iq pavement apes.
THEY ARE LESS THAN 3/5 OF A PERSON GENETICALLY

they startet burning shit and are shouting at each other, just a matter of time at this point

THEYRE GUNNA NIG EVERYBODY

NIG EVERY BODY

we all do user. we all do. Happening fatigue is a bitch.

Well at least its a hype-builder.

Happening fatigue is hitting me hard m8

its so fucked up that they chant "shut it down" fucking soros isent even trying to hide it anymore

What a faggot.

Keep your chin up user, we'll always have terrorist attacks to keep us occupied. Riots come and go, but ackbars are forever.

I'm not saying no Black violence will result from this. It always does; you can trace Black-on-White reprisal violence and murders back to the Trayboon incident.

All it takes is some nigger with a chip on his shoulder to get the right dose of CNN and White prey being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Ambush attacks against random Whites and cops may spike.

What I don't think we'll see is widespread destruction of cities because with Baltimore and Ferguson you had a perfect storm of Black local government, Democrat state government, and king nigger whose chief goal was appeasing the mob instead of controlling it. Stephanie Rawlings-Blake's "we gave them space to destroy" summarized this mentality well and is one for the history book.

Time to meme a happening.

nigger apewoman just smacked a white girl for saying "all lives matter"

See the white girl get slapped for saying "All lives matter?"

Golden

(checked)

They got to highway.
But cops kept the trucks away.
Now they have to walk on highway trying to find a truck to loot and set on fire.

Saw that. Loved it. Stupid bitch deserved it for marching with nogs.

webm???

yea and the fucking nigger streamer laughted at it.

White girl makes nigger apologize. KEK!

So much for that server upgrade.

Which periscope? Need vid

Anyone get a recording of it? Great redpill material for the #OnlyBlackLivesMatter.

Anyone get a recording of it? Great redpill material for the #OnlyBlackLivesMatter.

Some gracious user will come through
I hope because I can't do it right now

Please tell me somebody got a video of the sheboon assaulting the white girl.

Jason "personal funz" Stockley
Jason "silver revolver for shlomo" Stockley

Another one

"Stay together, y'all. Don't get picked off. Stay together."

Is that nigger genuinely scared?

That shitty music playing over the pavement apes and race traitors bitching is unforgivable.

Reminder
Before one of you faggots makes another thread there's already a thread #2.

Is some chimp there trying to ape the "muh X" meme by shouting "my guns" over and over?

Wunna our courageous disabled niggers got took down by a cheetah.

It was on this stream, but the cuckchan owner of the jewtube account just tells you to fuck off if you ask for a link to the actual video.

its a known fact that if a nigger walks by a shadow at night a white person snatches them to the nether realm.

It doesn't say

Technically it's merely another thread, fellow channer.

That's just some fag who didn't check the catalog.

Sounds fucking…real? I mean, I'd believe a nigger would believe some shit like that.

goddamn we need that clip

I would LOVE to see that nigger light somebody up.

Hmmm, well somebody better get that clip.

BurgerVanStreamz is good. The account has been shoah'd a few times for (((questionable content))) but I'm glad to see it's back up. Definitely one of /ourguys/