Israel tells Putin they will assassinate Assad

Israel tells Putin they will assassinate Assad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGsit92W2zs
archive.is/K5D7j
mideast.liveuamap.com/en/2017/29-august-russia-has-deployed-s400-missiles-next-to-the-iranian
youtube.com/watch?v=35wg74Ufwr8)
ssi.armywarcollege.edu/pdffiles/PUB1358.pdf
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-Official-If-Iran-extends-in-Syrian-well-bomb-Assads-palace-503597
radioaryan.com/2017/07/the-orthodox-nationalist-historical.html
youtu.be/1wnE4vF9CQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
archive.is/5uXa3
radioaryan.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimona_Radar_Facility
google.com/maps/place/30°58'06.9"N 35°05'49.6"E/@30.968591,35.097121,3809m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d30.968591!4d35.097121?hl=en
google.com/maps/place/30°58'32.5"N 35°05'55.3"E/@30.975683,35.098682,3952m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d30.975683!4d35.098682?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Kikes the world over are increasingly showing their hand.

Are they on the run or just regrouping?

For the first time in probably thousands of years the jew doesn't control a world super power. Technically they still control the USA on some level but the purge will continue.

Talk about chutzpah. Assuming this is legitimate, how was this rat able to walk out of that room perfectly healthy?

Russia and Iran has Israel pretty much surrounded already. Why not enjoy all the years of suffering instead of blowing your load quickly?

Iran naval base in Latakia. Suck it kikes.

Sounds like a preemptive strike against Israel by a Middle Eastern Coalition of states possibly including Iran, Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt led by Russia is now more than justified.
We invaded Afghanistan, Libya, and Iraq with less pretext or justification. Israel has real nuclear weapons as well, none of those phony Iranian, Libyan, or Iraqi nukes.

Personally I am scared for our peaceful Iranian and Syrian friends. The Israeli terrorists need to be stopped before its too late. I heard bibi gasses his own people

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
What are the legal requirements for the USA to step in if ISISrael gets fucked by Iran? Is it possible for us to just whistle on by and ignore them getting glassed?

Israel is an oppressive state to it's people, blackmails foreign powers for aid, invades and oppresses and murders it's neighbors extrajudicially, meddles in affairs which do not concern them (ISIS), possesses illegal nuclear weapons, is a modern slave state with "religious" justification, and threatens to murder anyone that disagrees with them on a constant basis.
What about that doesn't fit the mold of a terrorist nation that needs some freedom and democracy brought to it?

==Can't mossad the assad== you ISSO fuckers.

Come to think about it, when you lay out the details, Israel is nearly indistinguishable from North Korea. Other than the fact that they're jews with a shitload more power, influence, and money.

You cannot play that card, you are correct. What you do is close in on the kikes and slowly bleed them out and make them attack. I highly doubt we will ever see the day where the USA directly attacks Israel unless 9/11 pizzagate shit comes to light. Id say Russia has dibs on them anyway considering what was done to 20-60 million of their people.

What's up with all the stickies?
polite sage
CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Norks are borderline mongoloid but both these countries current situations are similar. Trump is making all the right moves.

What I'm asking is are we legally required to defend or fund them in any way or can we drop them like the poison pill they are as soon as possible.

Until you purge your kike congress anything is possible. Thats why its important to take baby steps and make Israel attack first. There will be no overt actions Russia or Iran will take on Israel unless there is a WW3 type scenario. "We are just building 100% legal bases in Syria to protect them from ISIS. Look! Even the president of the country wants this."

Plausible deniability 101.

First Assad
Then Drumpf

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
Seriously though i hope that poor eye doctor doesn't get assassinated and that putin sends a team of FSO people to look after assads security, i'm sure mossad if anyone can do all kinds of dirty tricks if they want to.

September is going to be interesting af

GOOD LUCK ASSAD
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

>Then (((You)))
fixed it for you alt-left, now literally kill yourself

To expand on this. One of the tactics that will be used is to take the Golan Heights back. Israel still controls that land because "we will be endangered by Syria if they have the higher ground" so documents will be drawn up promising Syria won't have any bases within x miles of the area. I am sure Iran and Russia want some of that tasty oil and I am sure Assad will be more than willing to give them some. The kikes will slowly be bled dry. Trump is 10x better then we thought he would be.

GO ASSAD!

The situation you're presenting is an extreme, if somehow pissrael doesn't unleash a volley of return fire then the head of the snake would be removed and I would see no reason to not just go full 1488 as the only kikes left would be the american ones. So with that said in the much more likely outcome of nukes being set off everywhere around the world via samson option my best guest is that we'll see the american shadow government go full Orwell and if most of the countries aren't reduced to ash they'll immediately start their red vs blue gaming, which I believe would result in their loss but at an astronomical cost to the world.

As said having these kikes act first seems to be the way to go about this as they will most certainly act first since their plans are being exposed and falling apart hence why they keep moving up the schedule for their beloved D-day, making reality a very jarring experience for normies at the moment.

I can only imagine they must feel like guts at the beginning of the fantasia arc right now.

True, but it never ceases to amaze me how pussified modern politics honestly is now. Shit that even 50 years ago would've caused a brawl in the UN room gets completely ignored now. Look at all the interactions now between modern leaders and especially how they speak to each other. Utterly spineless and deceitful, words that mean nothing and speeches that need to be decoded in order to be understood. How else can you explain the modern phenomenon of modern leaders, from the ruling elite down to nobody mayors of nobody towns, engaging in "social media wars" with each other? The most primitive and childish behavior you can imagine, insulting tirades with no substance or import behind them, merely the ramblings of the depraved and unintelligent. Nigger-tier aggression with a weak man's posture.

Why can't a Syrian just drive a dirty bomb to Israel and blow these kikes to hell? I'm starting to believe that nukes are fake.

I'm pissed off. Fucking Netanyahoooo. Time for something funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=CGsit92W2zs

netangoogle > netanyahoo

Watch the video, cunt.

Ha. I wanna see them get into and landwar with hardened forces. Kikes are the biggest cowards around when it comes to a fair fight. DO IT BIBI. FUCKING DO IT.

I told you fuckers that the Iraq-Syria border re-opening was a major, major move as they can ground supply Hezb and other Iranian forces.
Trump looked the other way while this happened and you called him a ZOG agent.
Now the kikes are furious and pretending like they are relevant in the war all of a sudden, I wonder why ISISrael is so angry…. (not).

If the kikes bomb the palace, I hope they lob some Iskanders at their cities. The dead kikes and the kvetching that will follow will be salt-a-licious.
Hezbollah has them terrified too, they couldn't defeat them in 2006 and nothing will change now with Syria and Iran (maybe Ruskies too) in the mix.

GOOD LUCK, BASHAR THE LION!

Checked

They couldn't beat Hezbollah, kek. They're dreaming if they think they can beat 3 nations.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

the US military and govt are gonna go full spastic fantastic if israel is invaded, and theyll reenact a whole WW2 to save an entire region from evil and protect the chosen people from anuddah shoah. the US helped israel in every war up untill now, and an invasion of israel would literally save the military industrial complex and the US geopolitical hegemoney because they would actually have a solid excuse to invade the region again, and cucked european govts would tag along.

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

israel needs golan because theres an enormous gas/oil reserve under it, they recently gave a drilling contract to Genie oil, headed by literally the league of evil neocons like murdoch, rothschild, etc

There is a serious implication here.

Assad is seen as a "child killer" and a tyrant by a lot of people in the West.
If Israel glasses him, you'll see a lot of moderates and normalfags cheering for Israel.
When right-wingers try to tell them "NO, they're greedy jews!" you'll find a lot of people defending Jews because hey, they killed the Bad Guy, right?

Most of europe cheered the USA when they killed Sadam and Khadaffi.

because samson option

Rumor has it, Israel has nuclear weapons hidden in major cities.

Holla Forums should start meming kike jingoism to make them do something really fucking stupid.

archive.is/K5D7j

THe kikes will not stop until they have Syria. Disgusting animals.

This is why it's your moral duty to educate as many people as possible, and instruct them to do the same.

ARBEIT MACHT FREI

GOOD LUCK ASSAD
CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

THEY BETTER FIND THE NUCLEAR LANDMINES KIKES BURIED IN GOLAN

rumor also has it that they are also circulated across the country via rail in a very nondescript manner
if one is inclined to believe rumors

What one is that, moishe?

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

^
This

Note how the word ASSASSINATEis not used in the article.

Jews, always use soft language to avoid the stigma of stronger direct language.

The Russians do that with their own nukes. I'm skeptical that Israel is doing it in America though. That would actually make it easier to neutralize the bombs, since raiding some trains would be more politically tenable than raiding some embassies. You have to understand that any American government will never tell the American people the truth about the bombs because that truth would be damning proof of our own government's incompetence. So they'd lie to the public for their own sake, protecting Israel as a consequence.

Raiding an embassy or consulate couldn't be done without it going public and generating outrage at the diplomatic violation, which would put the American government in a position of having to explain why it was done. On the other hand raiding trains wouldn't go public unless Israel made it go public, but that would put Israel in a position where they had to explain to the public why they should be outraged by the train raids. Israel wouldn't be able to do that.

The people in charge of America live in those cities. And they don't care about what's best for the common white man. Thus, the leverage is effective.

They aren't going to do it. If Israel had the guts/means to assassinate Assad, they would've done it by now. That and Israel prefers not to get its hands dirty, working instead through their proxy goyim.
Still, the fact that Assad has basically won is unprecedented. This is the first time in a very long time that ZOG hasn't gotten what they wanted. I seriously doubt they'll stop. They'll try to manufacture further false flags and whatever else it takes.

Looking to the future, I think the #1 thing Assad needs to do rebuild his chemical weapon stockpiles. The whole purpose of having those stockpiles was to act as a deterrent against Israeli aggression. Same idea as with nuclear M.A.D., except with israel's nukes and syria's chemical weapons instead. He needs those to prevent future hostilities. Now that they're gone, he's a sitting duck. He needs to get those stockpiles back to keep the country safe from ZOG.

considering how many of them have gone "missing" over the decades it is not out of the realm of possibility user
and that is the whole point, now isn't it? it would have to be kept a secret so that there aren't any raids at all
there hasn't been a major freight derailment with corresponding apocalyptic chemical/oil fire or whatever the fuck to scare people away from the area for quite a while, yet they seemed to be happening left & right not so long ago

MFW Maher al-Assad takes power next in line

If the Kikes were concerned about Bashar, Maher makes him look timid in comparison and has been a Republican guard commander for decades that is known to personally torture/interrogate people

Israel's nukes haven't "gone missing" because officially they don't exist. :^)

American nukes going "missing" has about fuck-all to do with Israeli nukes possibly being in trains, since the Israeli nukes in the embassies aren't publicly accounted for either.

Flat out threatening a foreign head of state?
Assad, go kick their fucking asses.
t. burger

Also, the deterrent only works if the other party knows about it. And nukes in trains would actually be relatively easy to detect, once you go looking for them, you'd find them.

What are you trying to suggest, the government put a pause on all train derailments for fear of a nuke being derailed? Are you implying that all derailments in the past were deliberate? I think you need to come back to earth.

you seem to be going out of your way to make some sort of distinction between israeli nukes and american nukes
the train nukes are american nukes
who do you think controls them?

Sounds like the kind of guy the kikes could work with TBH. Quite possibly the problem with Bashar is that he's principled, like Trump, and we all know how much the kikes hate Trump even though he loves them.

This man has been the most resilient man we've seen in God knows how long. GOOD LUCK ASSAD.

no user
the implication is evident, just read it again

You're either an idiot or a jew.

you can't help yourselves, can you?
it's like a handicap

They literally have stolen our nukes. Whole command shoahd

What are you suggesting? That chemical and oil fires aren't actually dangerous events? Because that's plainly wrong.

Well they are using American nuclear weapons, but they have control of them

I can tell you how the US gave Israel nuclear weapons, a sub in the late 60s was patrolling the Gulf of Aqaba and dumped part of its cargo underwater which contained a number of 60-300KT warheads

You know how every flight has at least one non-christian at the controls in case everyone was wrong except those fuckers and they all disappear in midair? Yeah, we have at least one grandson of a nazi at the button at all times.

You give the American government too much credit. Gifted.

Israel owns, as in possesses, their own nukes. They don't rely on jewish control of the American military for access to nukes. Their access to their nukes doesn't go through American generals.

since you already know the answer satan, but are just being disingenuous, the purpose of the fire is specifically BECAUSE they are dangerous - i.e. scare away the normies
if there wasn't some perilous condition keeping the curious and those with a propensity to loot everything not nailed down at bay, why, they might get discovered now wouldn't they?

Thats what i said, just clarifying where they came from and its not as if Israel developed its own warheads

Are jews really trying to combat meme magic head on?
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD!

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD!

They can't meme

That's moronic.

you aren't very good at this

kikes getting desperate

Nobody is going to loot a fucking nuke. Looting derailed trains isn't even a real problem in this country.

>

Your theory is batshit. Just get a job as a train yard security guard and go patrolling around with a Geiger counter. You won't find anything because the plan would be too risky. Workers and vagrants alike open up the train cars constantly and judging by graffiti, they are not secured very well. There are just too many loose ends to keep it all a secret.

simply that they either:
our theories can augment, rather than compete, with each other
no need to get so overly invested in your own pet theory that you can't consider others

a coffee mug can set off one of those user, you obviously know jack and shit about nuclear material detection and their countermeasures - let me guess, you worked on the iran deal?
yep, that's right - all freight trains are created equal, there couldn't possibly be an outfit attached to a sensitive train to keep the bums and the nig nogs away

Not to mention American government access to American trainyards would make it trivial to find the nukes. The only reason shuffling nukes around on trains works for Russia is because it's in Russia. America wouldn't be able to hide nukes on Russian rail anymore than Israel could hide nuke on American rail. We're not talking about vacuum packed cocaine. You can't just lock nukes in a box and expect them to go unnoticed.

Israel's nukes aren't hidden from the American government. The position of the nukes are well known. The nukes are protected by the American government's unwillingness to go public about Israel's crimes and it's own failure.

again you insist on making some sort of distinction between american and israeli
getting breddy obvious

So you're suggesting that Israel once moved nukes around on trains, but don't do it anymore?
Suggesting what?

Your theory is poorly reasoned. There are no advantages for Israel to hide nukes on trains in America, and a lot of disadvantages. Your theory is based on nothing more than you misremembering accounts of Russians shuffling nukes around on their own rail network.

The notion that Israel doesn't have nukes in their own custody is a jewish lie.

it's not poorly reasoned user
they are swords of damocles
but think what you will - others can make their own judgments

Nonsense.

That's what the nukes in the embassies and consulates are. Nukes in trains would be both unnecessary and foolish.

why did russia put nukes on trains anyways?

The stationary nukes are untouchable for reasons I've already explained.
The moving nukes would be vulnerable for reasons I've already explained.
Russia hiding nukes on their own rail network is a different situation for reasons I've already explained.

Try convincing any boomer that Assad isn't the devil incarnate. I know I have, once the MSM has convinced them of something, it's game over.

they are not untouchable user
well, i suppose setting it off before it gets seized could cause it to be so, but that pretty much removes all doubt then
moving them around on trains keeps their locations unknown as trains are ubiquitous - nobody is going to give a second look at a tagged up rusty box car
nobody is going to go poking around at a rail yard except bums and hoodrats, and those are probably zero threat anyways - just leave a loot car conveniently placed a few lengths away & it will keep them away no need to even reveal yourself

GOOD LUCK ASSAD
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Good luck Assad!

The smart thing for Assad to do at this point is pull a Kuwait and slant drill into the oil under the Golan, he is more than close enough and since the UN judged that what Kuwait did was legal (drilling 10KM+ past their borders underground into Iraqi oilfields) i don't see why Syria couldn't do the same

Funny how all their plans always blow in their faces sooner or later.
Not only Syria now knows that Israel supported the war, they were pushed closer to Iran and got Iraqui Kurdistan with some major autonomy.

It can be done, but it takes time. MSM programming is weak in this instance because the typical normalfag has a low level of confidence on the issue, they probably can't even point to Syria on a map. They're self-conscious about their general ignorance about the subject, which allows you to overcome MSM programming if you present yourself as somebody who has researched the subject extensively and is cordially volunteering your insight.

Seizing nukes in embassies is something the American government is unwilling to do. Those nukes are untouchable.

Train Scenario:
In this scenario, the American government can neutralize the bombs without making themselves look incompetent to a treasonous degree, and without pissing off millions of hardcore zionist Americans. The train scenario is easy.

Embassy Scenario:

your train scenario assumes there is not only the knowledge of their exact locations but also the desire to go get them
if you don't have at least a little reservation about both points, i suppose you have a lot of faith in government

The train scenario makes it easier for the government to get the nukes. Finding them isn't a problem, the American government has unrestricted access to all train-yards in America.

The government's apathy towards the nukes applies to the embassy scenario as well. However the embassy scenario provides more incentives for apathy. The train scenario could be resolved without public diplomatic incident, the embassy scenario couldn't.

If america goes to war with israel i'll cry a river of joy; I already got the U.S flags ready to unfurl.

mideast.liveuamap.com/en/2017/29-august-russia-has-deployed-s400-missiles-next-to-the-iranian

ANUDDAH SHOAH

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

the train scenario involves them not knowing where they are user
there would be an incredible disruption if all rail hubs were shut down and searches were performed
they don't have to be in constant motion - hell, they could just be sitting on some spur somewhere most of the time
the point being that they can be mobilized and shuffled around anywhere and at any time
again, the theories need not compete with each other, it could very well be both-and

Excellent news. That means the Russians mean business.

I wouldn't say incredibly safe. Statistically safe would be more accurate but even fail safes can fail. And even a fizzle would still produce an undeniable and unhideable signature.

Friendly reminder the US does not have bases in Israel (the only one there is just a radar dish) but we do in Afghanistan. If Trump walked away from Afghanistan right now it would be flooded overnight with Kike and Turkroach terrorists geared up along Iran's border.

But bases in Afghanistan allow for faster Air Power responses to Kikery in Syria. Trump has already shown he was serious about Shutting Them Down in Syria; have a little faith and stop being such kneejerk faggots.

If a fizzle hasn't happened by the time word reaches the authorities that a nuke derailed, then chances are it won't happen at all.

On trains either the radiation or the chemical signature from the high explosives if not both would be easily delectable.

sweet
head on down to the rail yard and sniff em out for us user
since it's so easy & all

Nope, not at all
The only way in and out of airbases in Afghanistan is now through Pakistani airspace which is nowhere near Syria, Russia and Iran wont let the US use their airspace this time and the Turkish airbases are used for access to Syria

Afghanistan itself isn't even close enough to reach Syrian airspace without refueling and your whole argument is retarded

Israel is banking on the US siding with them against Russia in WWIII. They are deliberately trying to provoke a war and get the remaining superpowers to destroy each other and probably exterminate the white race in the process. There will be no end to (((refugees))) in such a senario, coupled with military and civilian casualties, it would be a quick genocide. Israelis must have a lot of faith in their missile defense system. Either that or they have already conpromised the world's nuclear arsenals.

That's the point though. If one did happen then the jig would be up for the whole plot. You can't hide a prompt critical.

I'm saying train nukes don't exist BECAUSE they would be so easy to be discovered. DHS is constantly on the lookout for sandnigger nukes and dirty bombs. Shit would have already been discovered.

Zechariah 5King James Version (KJV)

5 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.

2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.

3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.

4 I will bring it forth, saith the Lord of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

5 Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.

6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.

7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.

8 And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?

11 And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

Or they aren't rational actors.

Which is probably why they wouldn't deliberately derail the train. The American government doesn't need to derail a train to stop a train.

Train accidents happen all the time though. Retards cross in front of them all the time and other shit causes derails too. Hiding nukes on trains as a long term plan is fucking stupid.

Wew, these kikes are getting fucking desperate.

Context, nigger. Don't just go quoting bible verses at us.

zechariah 5 describes a worldwide nuclear attack
it is going to be a sneak attack, during a time of declared peace

Also, wouldn't admitting that they will render the agreement between US & Russia null & void be seen as a redpill in and of itself?

Okay, so what is an Ephah? Are the 'women' missles? Or are the 'women' some sort of design on the missles?

the woman is a mistranslation of hebrew for fire offering
it is a fire offering sealed in a lead container - wickedness that consumes all
the megillah (roll) is the resemblance of the missile, with little wings like that of a stork
these will be sent forth over the face of the whole earth, to consume in wicked fire

i said mistranslation
i.e. it was deliberately published that way
the chosen's oral tradition probably uses the correct word
iirc the two words are only off by a dalet

as a yuropeon, I'd like to correct that to

yup

Their power is less than absolute, but America is still ZOGged.

Why would they want to do that when Assad is a check against muslim brotherhood and Daesh?

dude, the kikes OWN the muslim brotherhood and Daesh
muslim brotherhood is piloted by wahabi clerics from saudi arabia, controled by cryptokikes
and daesh is an emanation of al-quaeda that is a creature made by the cia
they're both doing israel's dirty work, facilitating regime change for land grabs and juicy pipeline rights

MASTER
APPRENTICE
HEARTBORNE 7TH SEEKER
WARRIOR
DISCIPLE
IN ME THE WISHMASTER
Warrior!
Disciple!
In me the Wishmaster

If you want to trigger any kikes near you in the most subliminal way possible, blast Syrian dabke (especially pro-Assad songs like youtube.com/watch?v=35wg74Ufwr8) on every opportunity. They'll probably recognize it and chimp out at you, but everyone else will look at them like they got brain problems.

Some sound terrible but do it for the lulz anyway.

TOP FUCKING KEK

GOD BLESS ASSAD GOD BLESS SYRIA

I don't think it's true, but a nuke going off in, say, Boston would A) wipe out one of the best cities I've visited and B) also kill me because I live just north of the Mass border.

Israel are fucked

US Army Strategic Studies Institute: Our empire has entered post-primacy and may be collapsing
ssi.armywarcollege.edu/pdffiles/PUB1358.pdf

Russia is building a 3rd military base there.

What I said is assuming the current conflict resolves and the foreign powers like Russia pull out. If Russia continues to stick around, then sure.

Russia and Iran both signed 50 year deals to keep and maintain those bases. You don't just build military installations to leave the next day. The sitting duck is Israel.

ANTI-ASSAD IS CODE FOR ANTI-WHITE

You mean like a whole burnt offering? A holocaust, one might say?

Unless the jews pull some sort of backdoor deal with Russia to get them to abandon Syria in exchange for something else. Similar to Britain and WW2.

Not saying this will happen, but I'm concerned about all possibilities

Why not just nuke them

This. Not even normalfags swallowed that up.

hownu.ru

It can be done and continues to be done. Morever, I have done this and it has only gotten easier as time goes on. As more and more of the narrative gets crushed, even liberal idiots are starting to wonder aloud about Syria. Even crazier, cuckservatives who worship at the feet of our greatest ally are starting to turn on the JQ all because of Syria.

For example, my greatest turn was my own mother. My mother has maximum holohoax guilt because we fought on the right side of ww2. As a result her guilt causes her to think of Israel as the greatest country on Earth. She thinks Netanyahu is the greatest man ever and is prouder of her jewish 'friends" than she is of her own children (at least she virtue signals that way).

However, HOWEVER(!), the sheer amount of uncomfortable truths unveiled by the ongoing (((media))) blitz to make an affable guy like Assad out to be Satan incarnate has let certain aspects of the JQ slip through the cracks. This latest Israeli crap has her not only thinking that Assad literally did nothing wrong, but that Mccain and his Israeli pals are "unintentionally" causing all the terrorism.

It's just one more logical jump from here and I will have fucking saved my own mother's soul from the kike-worshipping disease, all thanks to Assad. He really is a godsend and I feel like I could take a bullet for the man at this point on this basis alone.

You missed the part where the jews killed 20-60 million Russians.

The American government is risk adverse. It would rather do nothing and hope the problem goes away than take on the responsibility of solving the problem properly.

Russia should just nuke Israel. It would be funny

YOU BETTER NOT DO IT YOU FUCKING KIKES

Shillberg, please.

This. The Syrian civil war has shown to anyone willing to look some of the shittiest practices in US arsenal (such as arming terrorists, false flagging chemical strikes, etc.) and the rampart double standarts when it comes to what "the greatest ally" can get away with.

Fuck it. Let the kikes bring the ultimate Chaos.

Yea they really hate him. You are delusional

How is he wrong faggot? Flying Syrian missions from Afghanistan is moronic, Iran is right smack in the middle.

Shindand to Damascus around Iran is nearly 3,000km one way. The only American bombers that could make the round-trip without refueling are the B-52, B-2, and B-1. The B-1, the fastest of the three, would take something like two and a half hours to get there. Flying COIN missions with those planes at that distance? You're out of your fucking mind.

To put this in perspective, you'd be better off doing it from fucking Aviano.

Implying Turkroachs and Israelis get into Iran through Afghanistan?
Implying that would even be America's fucking problem?

Messianic trips for Assad's safety!

(heil'd)
This. I want to believe that we would turn our backs on Israel but Trump is surounded by zionist kikes in the white house. I don't see why this time around would be any different.

I swear to god those dirty kikes better leave Assad alone. Syria and Iran are last man standing in the region and the only thing stopping an expanding Greater Israel. I have a feeling this will quickly turn into a jew cries as he strikes you situation where kikes cry the blues while they instigate the violence.

I don't see how that could be true considering the US has airbases in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait which are much closer to Syria (assuming we can use Iraqi airspace). If anything these bases have more to do with surrounding Iran.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-Official-If-Iran-extends-in-Syrian-well-bomb-Assads-palace-503597

I get the feeling 81f53b has never even looked at a map before. I can't comprehend how he could be so stupid otherwise.

We're actually getting free pussy galore. No hands involved.

Why hasn't Pissrael been turned into a crater after such a statement? I mean, they are openly saying they want the war to continue.

It's not the dubs I'm looking at

It's the Gefilte fish you putz.

Sheiky baby has something to say to Netanyahu and Assrael:

HINT HINT HINT

We are legion. It is not our fault; you have weak IQ
and it is getting genetically weaker.

It's not like they haven't been constantly trying to kill him for the past 8 years. :^)

This is a cry from a dying rat. S-400's would be able to take out any Israeli jet as long as Assad is deep in his own territory. The last 2 times Israel bombed Syria they've lost a plane and those were targets close to their own border. Damascus is in a much more protected territory.

Syria has some dank beats.

a map that actually shows eritrea

To be honest, I'm shocked he's even gone this far. It has an effect on the evangelical "greatest ally" cucks because some of them like Trump a hell of a lot more than they think they should like Israel. The ballsier trump gets with king kike-o-witz in Israel, the more these cuckservatives get their eyes opened.

You might be right, but I want to see how far the crazy bastard will go. Just from what he's done up to now he's already the greatest president since AT LEAST ike on the basis of his israeli cockblocking alone.

Boy, get your banjo, we're going deliverance.

Right. They're going to risk giving republicucks a massive case of cognitive dissonance that might wake them up from their love affair with the "chosen nation" by bashing Trump.

Trump says he likes Israel and wants to protect it. He hasn't done a lot concretely in service of this, but normies don't hear about that and the MSN hasn't had time to tell them. The domestic kikes in the US have been busy trying to cover their own asses. If they force a contradiction in the mind of the average zionist boomercon, they risk destabilizing the brainwashing in this climate what with all of the out-in-the-open nosebergs advocating communist violence and the fact that people are vocally talking about race now.

Also, global jewry has called the experiment off on Israel. They're going to try and build Zion somewhere else where the surrounding goyim aren't so keen to resist.

radioaryan.com/2017/07/the-orthodox-nationalist-historical.html

I hear the weather in Madagascar is good this time of year. So is the bottom of the Mediterranean

Confirmed! Assad is a weeaboo.

youtu.be/1wnE4vF9CQ4

Confirmed! Assad is a weeaboo.

>US will probably do it for (((them)))
think I'm wrong? Trump can't even ban trannies without madcuck mattis impeding on the order so "studies" can be conducted. fucking globalists
Norks should just nuke everyone and end this faggotry

False. North Korea is a just an isolated state, that wants to be left the fuck alone and not be embargoed for decades for being bad goyim.
North Korea doesn't support world terror, white genocide, destruction of religion and decency and all that.

Moreover, North Korea is fighting Israel and the global Jew since the 70s. Kim is the good guy here and did literally nothing wrong.

Agreed. Moreover, I see Best Korea as the little kid who keeps starting shit because he's trying to prove himself. And all the adults at the table just laugh him off and treat him like shit, so he keeps trying harder and harder to get their attention so they'll take him seriously.

All we should be doing is simply pet the fucking dog and treat Kim with some respect as the leader of a country. That's all the guy actually wants; to be taken seriously.

It is possible that Kim is a kike-puppet considering that he was educated in the European Jews' stronghold of Switzerland. Do you really think Kim’s father would have sent his heir into the belly of the beast if North Korea was really such an outcast as the media portrays to the public? No, I suspect that North Korea performs an important role for International Jewry.

That's beautiful, user!
Music source? I will cut a video up to it with glorious Assad pics

More and more normalfags are aware of this though. If they were not, USA would be in there under CW pretence and Trump wouldn't be actively defusing it with muh CNN wrasslin and muh prewarned airbase attack etc.
We red pilled much of the world in 2015-2016 onwards after a multi-year long ISIS=FSA=Foreign Mercs=Same old Mossad/CIAnigger shit campaign on LiveLeak. It spread from there, the kikes have totally lost all control there hence the taboola buy out and banning of posting ISIS videos.

I'd say at least 30-40% of people are aware and that's more than enough to be a vocal, pissed off majority, considering the rest don't give a fuck.

This.
Kikes hiding bombs in USA would make no sense though, people don't realize but they need fresh material and service regularly. The nuclear material literally expires over time.
So, it would have to be on agreement with CIAniggers/USGoyv.
And nukes are not hard to find either, really do not see this being successful.
We can even find/hunt them ourselves with the appropriate detectors placed by train tracks.

They did develop their own nukes partially at least.
Vela Incident. I have it on good authority from a former saffa mil intel guy the test was collaborative with ISISrael.
They also have their own reactors.
Any country with reactors does not have it for energy generation typically, the net energy used to store/process/make/mine/store nuke fuel is a net negative. Nuke stations are for nukes. End of.

Kek trips confirm nukes on trains is a load of bullshit let alone for technical reasons I listed above.

slant drilling
Kikes would know pretty quick unless they conducted operations inside a very tall and large building to hide a drilling rig…

Best Korea taught Hezbollah (mortal kike enemy) how to design bunkers so that they couldn't be hit by kike/US bunker busters. They retained 80% of their command and control network during the 2006 war and were undefeated.
They also work closely with Iran and other countries to supply missile tech and similar.
Thinking they are in bed with ISISrael is retarded once you know this.

this

Tell her ISISrael has been at war with Syria for decades and the whole façade comes crashing down. and this

And don't forget
Found sauce
youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8
That totally dominating handshake though kek

He should declare ALL OUT WAR on Israel and do everything in his power to make Israel an uninhabited region.

Dannng those digits!

Call me a retard if you like but I still think it's possible. Kim may have been subverted in Europe.

Forgot reply:

“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
The Infamous "Oded Yinon Plan".

globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
archive.is/5uXa3

Usually the higher IQ individual cites who they're replying to.

Usually the higher IQ people ignore the shills instead of replying to an obvious bait and shitting on the thread.

Holy fuck lads, dead kikes or a jewish Falklands war?

I want to help Assad destroy israel and exterminate the jews. Does he have a gofundme page?

Is Donald Trump going to purge more Irishmen from his administration, thus making the White House even more Jewish than it already is?

>radioaryan.com

They fucking say this about everyone, take it from me my very very good and bestest friend on Holla Forums
Don't be a fucking retard

>(((the only one there is just a radar dish)))

A very advanced radar system that protects the Israeli nuclear ressearch facilities with an advanced ABM system.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimona_Radar_Facility

(Better archive before takedown)

ALL PAID BY AMERICAN PEOPLE'S TAX MONEY

Nothing to see here, goys… I mean, guys!

30.9685905°N 35.097121°E
google.com/maps/place/30°58'06.9"N 35°05'49.6"E/@30.968591,35.097121,3809m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d30.968591!4d35.097121?hl=en
30.9756831°N 35.0986823°E
google.com/maps/place/30°58'32.5"N 35°05'55.3"E/@30.975683,35.098682,3952m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d30.975683!4d35.098682?hl=en

forgot pics

I don't believe this is real. People who went to London Forum and met the guy there told me he looks very white.

Israel have nukes and they are more than happy to kill entire sapiens. Yes they are that psychotic.

You could join Hezbollah, but I cannot legally recommend them, seeing as they are known to be a terrorist group, in most white countries.

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack

Go ahead and try!

Military conflict between Israel and the Russian Federation? Yes, yes, yes!

There was a program a few years ago where Syria would offer mercs land at the end of the war.
Not sure if it still runs.
Hezb would be tricky as an outsider, for obvious reasons they will not be so trusting of you.

This is the kikes getting desperate. Their attempts to covertly Mossad the Assad have failed miserably. Now they're outright calling for it publicly. They must learn that you
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

I believe sharon openly threaten the world with nuclear annihilation once.
But of course with all the ZOG in the media it got swept under the rug.
Kikes are genocidal nutjobs every single one of them.

They are the ruling class of course they will threaten everyone.

Sure thing, Francesco.

We had a thread about that months ago. Tony's missing part of his ear, which Sven appears to still have.

If the Israelis are telling Putin they're going to assassinate Assad, it's the last thing they're going to actually do.

They can see that without the CIA supporting the rebels they're going to lose the war. They're trying to get concessions out of Russia before the conflict ends.

SVRnigger post. OP is an SVRfag.

I'm not a vegan but please consider that you're claiming growing plants to grow animals to eat is more efficient than growing plants to eat.

CAN'T MOSSAD ASSAD

If Israel launches an attack on a foreign nation or assassinates a foreign leader (assassinations are cowardly), then I'm okay with Russia taking out Israel.

Probably not to uncover their massive involvement in supporting ISIS.
Syria and Russia probably have numerous evidence. Not just israeli made weapons and ammo.

Can you explain why you weren't ok with wiping out Israel before?

The one time the media backed off Donny was the day he bombed the Syrian Airport.

That's how it works. That's how all of it works.

I do want total purge of the kike. But if israel was to be invaded or carpet bombed into the oblivion it would just give the US/EU kikes holocaust 2.0 propoganda. You cannot half ass the extermination of these parasites now

I fucking hate jews down to the bone.

North Korea doesn't threaten with Samson Option.

Israel has literally said that if they get conquered, by anyone, they will send nukes all over the world. It's a fucking world menace is what it is.

NK has never threatened to bomb Japan and SK if they are attacked?

News to me.

NK cant be compared to israel. one is being bullied by the US, the other has its hand up its ass and runs it like a puppet.

Both of those countries would be in the war against NK if it happened. No comparison.

Israel allegedly has infiltrated and stolen launch codes from several of US missile bases. Israel might not have the capability to do much damage, but do you trust the jews in the US to not step in?

Deir Ezzor soon

Does anyone else find it suspicious that it seems that pol as a board is being anchored? Don't know if anyone else has noticed this but 0 posts on catalog, took me 3 minutes to find a single one, that's ridiculous and not at all normal - what is the reason?

also having to copy paste captcha url rather than just doing it in frame, what is going on?

If Israel is really going to do that then I'm gonna lose my shit and just straight up go to jail for propaganda.

This is purely for banking purposes, those fucking slimy weasels.

Embrace the samson. Nuke the kikes.

Whites (and the japanese I guess) would be the ones surviving the nuclear aftermath and all the lesser races would die out.

Fuck the samson option, fuck it in the ass, nuke fucking Israel.
Fucking kikes, man.

Germany went from zero to hero in the blink of an eye post weimar.
I am certain we can cobble up some anti nuke shit in an afternoon if sufficiently motivated.

But kiketopia can not.
It is a parasite state.
Even if only 1% of a given race is genius level then there's more white geniuses on this planet than there are kikes combined.

Betterthan this fucking death of a thousand cuts.

That's because we are tough boys.

Also, and I don't wanna spam any more.

Consider the nature of the kikes.
Imagine a meteorite threatening to completly eradicate israel.

Do you think they wouldn't launch nukes in that case, too?
"We'll take the goyim down with us!" or something.

Fearing samson as a legit deterrent measure is stupid, and I bet they're bluffing anyway.
Probably just a normal rocket with "Nuke" written on the side of it.

Just like kikes don't suddenly become more valuable or ardiant if they name themselves after gemstones and precious metals, bottle rockets won't become WMDs if you write some golemspeak nuke slogan on the side.

I'm more scared of israelis most skilled verbal parasite strapped to a rocket than fucking israeli nukes.

The two faced traitor will kill more people over time than the nuke will kill with a little bit of post-being-shot-down fallout.

If we don't pull some rapidly expanding foam bomb out of our asses or something, to trap the rocket midair.

Anything is possible with love.

Very well said. Nukes won't be able to wipe out the strongest people since those are the ones scattered out in the middle of nowhere who grow all the crops. Nukes are a boogeyman and like you've conveyed, I rather go out nuked than slowly watch the women and children of my country get enslaved. Israel owns most of the countries they are able to nuke anyway.

Israel bluffing would just be a bonus.
The main deal remains that they would not survive a nuclear aftermath but we would.

You know that a roll is a baked good, right?
I'm not scared of your giant flying bagel story.

Christians are just scared of this because of muh holy sites.

a megillah is not a "baked good" in hebrew but nice try rabbi

No.

wow, you don't believe their holy book, do you want a fucking scratch & sniff sticker?
it doesn't matter what YOU believe - but properly understanding what THEY do, along with the deliberate attempt to obscure it, does matter

Who the fuck cares what they do.
What truly matters is what is being done TO THEM.

Contrary to Trudeaunian belief, your enemies don't really actually win if you kill them all.

Kikes can only do as much as we allow them to do.
They also probably have their total dominion over earth in their shitty book somewhere.

What not? Should we just give up?
No.

Again, it doesn't matter if kikes bluff or not, they most likely do bluff,because they're kikes.
But even if they do not bluff:
Whites will survive.
Kikes will not.

I, too, have clairvoyance.
Your next post will be of extreme faggotry.

all you've added is your own fucking opinion
you aren't adding any information - at all
so keep on screaming THEY'RE JUST BLUFFING GOYS IT'S FUCKING NOTHING while continuing to ignore the implications of what it means if they are not bluffing
the only faggot here user, is YOU

To add to this.

Israel is full of kikes who will use this 'samson option' for ANY reason, ANY attempt of annihilating them. Nuclear or not.
So, unless you want them to just truck along in a merry way, you have to fucking wipe them out in one quick strike.

Otherwise:

at least you are finally admitting that it isn't a fucking bluff, that they will constantly trot the use of them out as a threat, like NK does, but the difference being these kikes will ACTUALLY USE THEM based on their own theology
getting these faggots to even admit they have them in the first place would be a great step
tip top kek

FKing lol there is no way zyklon ben made any part of that.

On what level do the jews not control the US?
Jews currently have unopposed and unprecedented control on every aspect of American life, economy, culture, education, information system and government.
You cannot name one single sector of America that is not controlled, financed, and organized by the jews.
There is no purge going on at all in America, infact any opinion or action that is even remotely opposed to semitic control is frowned upon and severely punished.
Every single ideology from left to right to center is semite-centric, there is no opposition to semitic culture and society in the US.
I mean the worst thing that you can be called in the US is a nazi, we're talking about a country where opposing semites is the most evil action a human being can commit.

America has been the official home of the jewish power structure since the end of world war 2, when the 6 million jews that were saved from the German detention system were shipped to America and quickly replaced the white elite.
Americans are obedient servants of the jews, have been such for more than 70 years.
Living in denial of this objective, indisputable truth is infact also a semitic ideology, one of the oldest.
So you are too a loyal, obedient, complacent servant of the jews if you are in any level of denial of the current situation of the united colonies of judea.

It would be easier to disprove the law of gravity than any of the above.
Americans will never come anywhere close to understanding let alone undoing this.
Literally every object in your society is built to support semitic supremacy, there is just no structure that would support an even minimal understanding of your currenct situation.
Things like Holla Forums are left online only to be a scarecrow to scare Americans, thus contributing to protecting your semitic government.

The end of jewish world power can only coincide with the end of America, failing to understand that you are owned by jews is inherent loyalty and direct contribution to jewish supremacy.

user pls

and then Putin laughed.Putin laughing so I can save for next time a jew rat crys and threatens when they don't get what they want.

get used to not getting what you want jew,you are exposed and no one wants any LIARS

bet you still use the hollohoax as a influence scheme um you dead on that the truth has been out you are liars . Seems everyone knows but you as you can't let go of your bread and butter used as excuse to infiltrate what you hate the most and know is better than you.WHITE MINDS.

this.

even putin admitted to a squabble of jews that the soviet govt was 90% kike

Did Tylor increase her tit size?

Desperate.

lol

Looks like it. What would you say: small C?

STILL CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD
Praise Kek

Esoteric jews still control the US. The British Empire reconquered America through Cecil Rhodes' Round Table groups. Read Carroll Quigley.

you do know israel is gonna drag the US intoit right

It is a mistake for the white guys to give the nuke recipe to the jews. What are they thinking?

All the more reason to do it.

Every minute that passes that allows israel and kikes in general to grow in any way, makes things worse, not better.

Israel stole Americas nukes ages ago

Too young to remember all the American tourists in Europe, back then, when they returned to America and said that they pretended to be Canadians because the Europeans were so pissed off about Iraq that they were afraid the Europeans would kick their asses if they said they were actually American?

buump

America is in an interesting position where we would actually get stronger if we lost some of our major cities

Us Swiss are Alpinid and the jew percentage in our country is lower than the US. Don't be jealous just because we have direct democracy instead of jew rule, a working (white) society and traditionalism out the ass.

(((they))) have nukes in northeastern syria (aka shinar)
this is why (((they))) kvetch so much whenever the SAA attempts to cross the Euphrates - should the SAA ever succeed and discover them…

Welcome to the jewish lie of padded bras.