TOTAL POLICE STATE BY 2025 Look for Military Drones to Begin Replacing Police Helicopters

TOTAL POLICE STATE BY 2025 Look for Military Drones to Begin Replacing Police Helicopters

>defenseone.com/technology/2017/08/look-military-drones-replace-police-helicopters-2025/140588/
archive.fo/Uc7Rg

i see drones all the fucking time, m8. were already there. its fucked

those are cool. but they can be countered by more expensive cameras. does anyone know if frequency jammers are still legal to own/operate in the US?

Yes it is only legal though if you have a liscense. Which you won't get unless you only go for the HAM/amature radio band.

It's a military aircraft FFS. This is like calling an Abrams an anti-terrorism armoured vehicle.

Supposedly an extremely large amount of Canadian territory is patrolled by I believe its actually manned aircraft, like along their borders and such, and some highways even for speed limits. Ive never got a ticket in the mail for speeding because a plane caught me or something, but I see the signs "this road patrolled by aircraft" or something.

first time i ever saw one was up near plattsburgh NY and burlington VT, near the border of the US and Canada

Don't know how they do it in Canada, but in the US South, "speed monitored by aircraft" means the aircraft radios a patrolman on the ground who then stops you and issues a ticket. I can also tell you that in the US South, at least the part of it I'm in, traffic enforcement is way down, in fact I traveled 400 miles this past weekend, including 2 1/2 hrs on the exit of a major highway with a broke down vehicle, and never saw one highway patrolman. Best I can figure, they are all on chimpout patrol.

It's natural technological progression so the kikes can't be fully blamed for this, but of course every new tool and weapon ZOG has spells further misery and death for us. I just can't wait to see the inevitable consequences of this, how many videos are out there now of people shooting down their fucking neighbors drones? If people are already going open season on RC shit, what makes them think federal/military drones will be received much better?

Wait, is this a fucking Asimov novel?

legal?
"excuse me, mr jew overlord, may i be allowed to meekly protest your enslavement of me?"
to answer your question - purpose built jammers are illegal to operate but not illegal to own - they sell them online - but they can be built if you have half a brain.
google drone jamming guns

"We the people" are surprisingly tolerant of an incredible amount of this kind of shit. People occasionally blast the neighbors drone out of the sky, and then you hear about it because they get busted for it. If you take down a local / state / fed drone, they will be at your door in no time, and after a few of these busts people will say "yeah they go whats coming to them, crazy fools" and it will just be accepted like any other BS. Case in point: Red light / speed cameras. This is one area where the Bongs have us Burgers outdone. Red light cameras are becoming common everywhere in the US, just like speed cameras are in Bongistan. Bongs grew weary of constant tickets in the mail, and devised a great nofunz way to take them out: "necklace" the camera with a tire filled with burning petrol, it cooks the camera in it's armored case. There are camera graveyards in Bongistan. Here in the US? I have only heard of one instance of red light camera intentional damage, and that was someone who flipped his wig, stood in the middle of the street in broad daylight, and emptied a .45 into the thing.

and what is going to happen when people are replaced by robotic devices everywhere??

A main intersection in my town looks like a prison compound entrance, there has to be 4 cameras sitting on two different concrete poles 80 feet off the ground. No way to disable them other than cutting the poles down with a chop saw.

When that billion dollar plus surveillance blimp came untethered and was flying around, my buddies and I were out hiking for shits and giggles joking about stumbling across a 'downed military blimp.'
We saw helicopters following the same general path as these airplane shaped birds that moved pretty fast. They were not the usual craft we saw, these were drone, likely military looking for downed hardware.
I think there's been military drones in that general area for a while - I've seen shit when I was fishing and hunting (everyone does though) that leads me to believe the boarders are relatively unmanned.
But if you race drones and want to make shekels hit your local PD up. Good way to get inside

Aye, I fully agree with you user but keep in mind that in general people are extremely finicky and honestly unpredictable in their reaction. We tolerate the red light cameras but how many people obey speeding, median, or even DUI laws? The (((feds))) will certainly crucify anyone they catch harming their drones, ontop of reinforcing them to begin with, but who's to say anyone will care? Especially with the rising sport I see out of drone hunting now there is indeed a chance that any punishment will be met with even further resistance. Then again it seems the average joe will ignore just about every grave evil and peril that doesn't hinder his immediate convenience so chances are you're right. We do, however, need to maintain morale and hope though so it never hopes to wish for the best

hurts

I sort of remember some where out west they put in a red light camera and it regularly got picked off from a distance with a rifle, eventually they quit replacing it and took it down.
I cant give any sauce on it though.

Because this is going to be at 20,000 feet and you wont even be able to see it to shoot at it.

I see these signs around small/regional airports, but if you know anything about airspace you'll know that 95% of these signs are just scare tactics. For example, there's a stretch of road due north of a local airport with one of these signs, and some lines on the ground almost a kilometer apart.

However, the airspace above and around this stretch of road is used all the time by training flights out of the airport, either as part of approach/departure vectors from the most commonly used runway, or as part of the circuit. Any time between 9AM and 4PM, there's always at least one plane in the area coming overhead every 6-10 minutes. But they're just puttering along practicing their circuit or landing procedures, not actually taking down times or noting cars. However, Johnny Public doesn't know jack shit about planes, airspace, or the usual traffic patterns of the local airport. All they see are some signs saying the road's monitored by aircraft, some bright yellow lines on the road, and airplanes passing by every few minutes. One of those just has to be a cop plane observing you, right?

The police departments in the area don't even own any aircraft and they certainly don't have the budget to hire a plane for $200 to catch some fucking speeders, even if the airspace actually allowed for it. It's all one big scare tactic that takes advantage of air traffic patterns that are already established anyways.

It is difficult to prove in court that the car that was speeding belonged to you, since license plate visibility from the air is rather poor. As mentioned they notify a cop who then has to collect evidence that you're speeding. A police radar detector would still save you from getting a ticket. Oerating helicopters, aircraft is expensive and so it's not done very often. I image that using drones would be much cheaper.

We need drones to patrol the skies for unauthorized FUAV.
BLAST THE FUAV, DRONE WARS NOW

We need the robot cops to shoot the niggers on the sight.

What do you think they've been doing in iraq and afghanistan all these years?
Perfecting the equipment and techniques to put down an insurgency.
An imminent American insurgency

defeatism a cancer
fuck off

thanks captain obvious

Why is this a problem, exactly?

Stop scaring people, cuck. We live in the greatest surveillance state ever. The FBI can listen in anytime on anyone. Fuck a drone, your biggest spy gadget the intelligence services use to watch and listen in is that shitty phone you have in your pocket.

Suck a dick.

At least cops have access to better hardware now.

so lets say its 2025, drones are in the sky. how would you counter it? is there anyway your average goy could take it down from the ground with out missiles? would they be controlled from police stations or other locations?

I've wondered for a long time wether or not the police are /our/guys. I mean, say there was a revolt tomorrow, would they join on our side, or side with the state, or with leftists?

I was thinking of this too tbh

One could probably fry the fuck out of most drones with parts you could scrap from a couple microwaves or an old scrap radar, a satellite dish, and a bigass bank of capacitors.

I haven't really looked into it in any detail, but the gist of it is this: microwaves are fairly directable by antennas and tend to induce voltages in electronics (hence why microwaving your phone does neat things.) A sufficiently strong magnetron put in front of an appropriate directional antenna (parabolic probably) and then fired with a pulse (extremely high current and voltage for a short time) would have a good chance of overwhelming the electronics of a drone by inducing voltage spikes, while not overheating itself. That's the theory, at least, I've never done it and it's too populated around me here to play with it safely. Don't point it at people. It would also work much better against your average quadcopter than a predator drone, which is likely hardened. There are similar commercial products designed to stop a running engine.

Electrolasers are neat too, but less proven and much harder to build at home. These use a high power pulsed laser to turn a channel of air into plasma, then use the plasma to transmit an electric pulse. I think they use ultraviolet lasers for it, which are hard but not impossible to come by.

I've wondered for a long time wether or not the police are /our/guys. I mean, say there was a revolt tomorrow, would they join on our side, or side with the state, or with leftists?
They will side with whoever pays their muh pensions. Outside of small town sheriffs/stations, they lack the honor that comes with being in the military.

it's more like "LOOK GOY. we can catch you this way! be spooked!".

seen them in commiefornia.

And what's the problem with this exactly? Maybe this will get them off their ass and start improving battery technology. Also if you have half a brain these things aren't a big deal. All you need is a high power laser to blind one of these things. So this will only be detrimental for niggers, spics and mudslimes too.

Also lasers wouldn't blind a drone effectively.

No way. Police are there to protect the government. It really really concerns me because I am at the age where I was an adult before 1984 and have seen the changes which have occurred after. Citizens have become so divided and it is being done purposefully so. On so many levels I am disgusted. Everyone nowadays, their sole purpose exists to be consumers for corporations. Look at the choices around you, everything you see is in one way or another tied into (((world banking))). Totally fucking doomed, the police would kill me tomorrow, tonight, or this morning if I got out of line, and the police are not even to be spoken too anymore. 150% Zogbots, all of them.

They (((serve))) whoever cuts their (((paychecks)))

Well that would certainly explain why they're going back, definitely need more time to train.

have a bump

OHMYGOD MILITARY AIRFRAMES CAN ONLY BE USED TO KILL PEOPLE!

Its nothing. Many police and fire departments have been using the same types of helicopters that were used to kill gooks in Nam for decades and I have yet to see one strafe a pickup truck of the wrong make, model and color. Even the Piper cubs they normally use for fixed wing operations were originally, surprise surprise, recon and light attack aircraft for the military like the drones they are looking at now and yet none have flown around with bazookas strapped to the wings.
Sage for retarded hysteria thread