Nuclear redpill

Ultimate reveal behind everything happening right now in the United States:
It all comes down to one man, and the family he represents:
You will find the cruicial three links to redpill the masses at the bottom of OP
Firstly, you need to understand is that this man has lost 1 bilion dollars since Trump was elected

businessinsider.nl/george-soros-lost-1-billion-after-trump-election-2017-1
archive.is/yA75F

Trump Is Soros’s Obsession
Indeed, Trump may end up becoming an obsession for the Hungarian-American financier. At this point, Soros is out for revenge. He has missed all his predictions on how the markets would react to Trump’s election. He has also lost a rather big chunk of his family’s wealth in the process.

lombardiletter.com/george-soros-has-paid-for-his-opinions-on-donald-trump-and-his-performance-as-president/8415/
archive.is/cILyc

Soros Was Convinced Trump Would "Fail"
As of January of this year, Soros spoke at a dinner at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, predicting that Trump's actions would lead him to falter. "It's impossible to predict" the actions of the political newcomer, Soros suggested, but the billionaire remained "convinced that he is going to fail."

investopedia.com/news/soros-bets-against-trump-13f-sec-filing/
archive.is/mb0h1

Soros increases losing bet on falling US stock markets

rt.com/business/388909-soros-bet-us-market/
archive.is/oE00U

What is currently going on is in some aspects battle of the left vs.right,
But more importantly, this is fueled and orchestrated by this man who profits on death and suffering everywhere he has meddled in fort he past 40 years.

Soros prospers when he spots a weakness, accelerating whatever destructive potential it contains. As it happens, the prospect of a weak U.S. dollar in 2017 has already happened. Taking the euro as a comparison, the dollar has lost much ground lately. It’s gone from trading near EUR/USD parity at 1.03 to 1.11 and counting.

lombardiletter.com/this-billionaire-could-make-the-u-s-dollar-collapse-by-himself/12265/
archive.is/uUY44

George Soros Can Increase the Risk to the U.S. Dollar
Moreover, Soros has been a principal instigator of protests against President Donald Trump. Soros is believed to have funded anti-Trump protests starting mere hours after Trump’s November victory against Hillary Clinton. Thus, Soros has the ability to fuel and accelerate political turmoil through his organizations. He also has the ability to profit from it. (Source: “Soros Could Crash Us Dollar By Pushing Trump Impeachment,”

dailycaller.com/2017/08/22/soros-backed-activists-plan-to-steal-trumps-show-in-phoenix/
archive.is/ETXaQ

Leading anti-Trump activists backed by major Democratic donors including George Soros are mobilizing large numbers of protesters ahead of President Trump’s rally in Phoenix on Tuesday, with the intention of stealing the spotlight from the president’s event.

Although originally founded by activists not backed by donors, Indivisible’s website now states that the group “is a project of the Advocacy Fund,” a progressive advocacy group that receives money from the Open Society Policy Center, an arm of Soros’ Open Society Foundations.

That revelation follows USA Today’s reporting in May that leaders of Indivisible and Women’s March met with Democracy Alliance, a Soros-led network of left-wing donors, to discuss funding options.

Four links which can be used to sum up the situation and spread knowledge:

lombardiletter.com/this-billionaire-could-make-the-u-s-dollar-collapse-by-himself/12265/

dailycaller.com/2017/08/22/soros-backed-activists-plan-to-steal-trumps-show-in-phoenix/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_branch
new.euro-med.dk/20151106-unmasked-the-mastermind-and-his-plan-behind-the-mass-invasion-of-europe-in-8-steps.php
archive.is/BedyC
discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=977
rebelsiren.wordpress.com/2014/01/22/dispelling-internet-disinformation-tactics-debunking-the-debunkers/

pando.com/2014/11/16/the-war-nerd-martyrdom-whats-the-payoff/
exiledonline.com/wn-38-ira-vs-al-qaeda-i-was-wrong/
archive.is/0ttc6
archive.is/mb0h1
archive.is/uUY44
archive.is/ETXaQ
rt.com/op-edge/372921-soros-eu-democracy-putin-merkel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The salt is enourmous. Soros himself is buthurt as fuck that trump's america still hasn't crashed? LOL.

What astounds me is how Soros is still alive. With the amount of people this wanker has pissed off over the years including many heads of state, how come no intelligence service has removed him yet?

Because he's a billboard. The thing everyone looks at. The banking Oligarchy is far more complex, better funded and in control than Soros will ever be. He is a tendril of a much larger octopus. So long as the Federal Reserve exists, people like Soros will have carche blanche to do what they will onto America.

Because the intelligence services are on his side… Let alone, governments always side with billionaires. Be it for tax dollars, campaign donations, or generally keeping economies afloat.

Oops didn't mean to sage

Fair point but it would be a start. Besides, few others are as directly involved in subversion as he is.

Chinese ones? Russian ones? Iranian ones? North Korean ones? etc

those countries you listed probably cheer him on tbqh

Trump is a Chabad Lubavitch puppet. Both his stepson Kushner ('666 Fifth Avenue') and his daughter are members and Trump himself has attended their meetings.

Chabad Lubavitch is a jewish messianic sect that mostly caters to rich jews and jewish billionaires.
Their declared goal is to bring about the global reign of the jewish Ämessiah' (for christians: the antichrist, the 666 beast), using ANY MEANS NECESSARY, no matter how immoral these means are. This cult firmly believes that the global reign of their 'messiah can only begin after massive global carnage that kills off a huge part of the world's population (mainly all christians and muslims because they oppose the very idea of a jewish messiah that isnt Jesus, but also all ethnic europeans because 'muh holocaust'). What we are seeing in Europe right now is part of their plot to kill off all ethnic europeans and christians.

Chabad Lubavitch centers can be found all around the world in just about any city frequented by jewish billionaires. John McCain is another prominent member, in fact tons of powerful non-jewish americans are supporting a fanatic jewish messianic sect.

To an extent yes, but only to an extent. They're not stupid, they know that they're next in line.
Besides, at least Russia has already been plagued by Soros in the past.

Soros is just a frontman, he's a face. Jewish billionaire clans and organizations like the CIA use him to funnel money for political activism into 'NGOs'. These NGOs then destabilize foreign countries and stir up unrest to further the Wall Street agenda. Last seen in action in the Ukraine during the 2014 Maidan revolution, where protestors were paid more to protest in the capital of Kiev than a ukrainian cop/teacher makes. These NGOs now destabilize Europe with mass migration, enjoying support from ultra-corrupt politicians like Merkel and Macron.

Russia at one point had more than 60.000 of these NGOs all trying to subvert the government before Putin cracked down on it.

holy fucking hell. Sauce?

This is all true but doesn't answer my question.

yep and yet owlboy continues to draw oxygen
if they were as woke as you imply, they would understand the full ramifications should that shitbag ever succeed
the fact that they do not take seriously the grave situation developing here should say it all

soros is gawker x10

I'm actually thinking in another direction here.

Over 1 billion Muslims want Salman Rushdie's head yet he's still alive after all these years. Why? Because he's under 24/7 protection by the British intelligence services which makes killing him a) technically difficult if not impossible and b) politically extremely hairy. Thus, he' still alive.

I suppose the situation with Soros is similar. Only difference is that it's known for a fact when it comes to Rushdie.

What is Rotschild and Soros view on said organization?

i suppose they will deal with the fallout one way or another if the hand-sitting continues

Chabad trying to bringing the antichrist is just a facet of their aim for the new world order.
Gotta plunge the world into darkness in order to (((save it))) or something.
It's like the various cults trying to raise Old Gods power through different means - it's all the same general idea with the same goal, just different people profit more from certain agendas. These fuckers are all part of a bigger organization.
There's been centuries-long battle of good and evil with these fuckers knocking off entire bloodlines in their search for fleeting worldly gains. Jokes on them, revelation has a happy ending for the Righteous.

Holy shit. I figured it all out. I know why Trump is letting Antifa run wild, and why he expanded civil asset forfeiture!

It's a RICO case. Soros supports Antifa. Antifa attacks peaceful protests so much that they isolate themselves. Eventually they martyr some hapless normies. Even the media abandons them and Trump moves, declaring them a terrorist group.

Thousands are arrested. Sessions raids Soros proxies and gathers evidence. This evidence links them to Soros. Being cowards, they make deals; Sessions takes it higher up the organization until he has a rock solid RICO case against Soros.

Then Trump issues an executive order, freezing all assets of Soros et al. They are arrest, the case is made and prosecuted (without money for fancy lawyers), and the money is used to build the wall.

Screencap this.

Holla Forums, we have a mission. We must select those among us with terminal illnesses to be our martyrs, those who are old, and those who are brave enough to die. They will plan and execute a legal non-violent protest in support of Trump and against political violence. They will explicitly state that they will not fight back against any violence. They will all livestream and we will have people filming from the surrounding buildings and overhead with drones.

Those with the cameras are more important than the martyrs, because without them their sacrifice is wasted.

Our martyrs will carry palm branches. They will kneel and pray, and antifa will kill them. Then Trump will destroy Soros and Make America Great Again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_branch

Soros is a fall guy for us to focus on. He's a big part of the problem, but he's low down the hierarchy.

These.

Interesting thought. I don't think it's necessary to willingly sacrifice, because I think the Left is insane enough to kill actual normies.

When this event happens, and it's caught on camera, we need to have the Youtube alternative ready to make this viral. We need multiple accounts on the new video platform uploading the video multiple times with slightly different titles (so normie social media can't filter by link).

I know of many of Soros' monetary recipients. Many of them are pedophiles.

Not all.

I have nothing to live for. I'm willing to die, but only if my death has meaning. I live in Salem, Oregon. If you can find a few other people - maybe a dozen at most - who are as willing to die for MAGA as I am then I'll do it… but only if we have 3 times as many people filming.

Abstract: There is an elitist master plan to destroy Europe’s borders and old culture ethnically, religiously, economically for the purpose of a communist one-world government (Agenda 21). Order out of chaos is the motto of the Masonic spirits behind it. But first they want to create chaos by 1) Muslim mass immigration – by pursuing Coudenhove Kalergi´s and President Sarkozy’s racial interbreeding philosophy 2) War. Furthermore, they obviously want to achieve the Biblical Endtime scenario in the Middle East (Pentacostals, Chabad Lubavitch), i.e. the Albert Pike / William Carr Plan for the 3rd World War.

Soros’ / Rothschild´s open society plan is necessary for the Rothschild banking / finance, etc. corporations to completely plunder open societies. States that refuse are considered closed, the so-called rogue states – and are bound for Open Society Revolutions.
Therefore Soros’ Open Society’s many undermining NGOs that are practically behind all unrest and revolution in today’s world (Arab Spring, color revolutions) – together with USA´s Freedom House and National Endowment for Democracy (funded by Congress).

This article shows the plan that is behind the Muslim mass immigration, in 8 obvious stages:
1) The Euro-Mediterranean Process / Mediterranean Union
2) Puppet Masonics bombing Middle East / Africa
3) Local massive mendacious propaganda + USA-paid fare tickets for migrants to Europe
4) Rothschild agent George Soros’ European Program for Integration and Migration is sponsored by the super-wealthy elitists / mighty Funds (EPIM). PASOS comprises the European Commission and Parliament, NATO, USA’s Congress NGO NED and Soros’ Open Society. Both aim at eliminating all borders. Bribery is flourishing
5) Freemason Angela Merkel invites Muslims worldwide and then commands other EU countries to take their share!
6) Rothschild agent, George Soros, has just released a 7-point demand on behalf of his master acc. to which Europe has to take at least 1 million Muslim immigrants annually – as well as to pay for the maintenance of at least 4 million refugees in Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon and per migrant in Europe at least 15,000 euros a year the first 2 years.
In addition, the EU must spend at least 8-10bn euros on the frontline states (So they loot us – and now even comes the grand climate looting (Paris 15. Dec.). Besides, the EU must create safe journey channels to Europ from the front.

7) There is an asylum industry which costs the EU 140 billion euros, and 1.2 million people are employed. Behind this stands Rothschild´s Barclay’s Bank – his son-in-law was chairman of the bank and is in the control committee of the Bilderbergers. N.M. Rothschild and Sons is a shareholder.
8. UNs Special Representative for International Migration, a former Goldman Sachs (Rothschild bank) Board Member, EU Commissioner and head of the European Trilateral Commission, Peter Sutherland, calls on the EU to undermine the homogeneity of the member states and to eliminate all borders.

new.euro-med.dk/20151106-unmasked-the-mastermind-and-his-plan-behind-the-mass-invasion-of-europe-in-8-steps.php

They used to call NGOs 'soviets'

More than just youtube, we need meme magic. People ready to scour the videos, edit them with music. We need a PR team standing by as it happens.

There are connections to the Canadian DUDE WEED industry that are very interesting for RICO investigators as well.

as noble as your intentions sound, a bunch of randoms going off-script will not deter the SAPs in progress - it will not dissuade any of the (((media))) to go off-script nor will it deter any censoring of evidence to the contrary

case in point the cajun rescue boats - the moment that stupid cunt stuffed her fat fucking head in front of dixie says it all: it doesn't matter one fucking bit what the truth is, or that "the goyim know"

The EPIM promotional film “Why Engage” calls on NGOs to participate. It shows that NGO representatives who deal with the subject “voice of migrants”, “Media and Migrants” and “undocumented migrants” end up finding a treasure island with three large chests full of coins! If one makes lobbying for migrants and migration to Europe his theme, he does not have more money worries!

guys, are we being ddosed because of this?
half an hour after this was posted I am getting can't post errors.

really shakes your dink

this is the media soros controls
:
archive.is/BedyC

Multi-billionaire funder of leftwing causes and groups
Founder of the Open Society Foundations
The prime mover behind the Democratic "Shadow Party" network
discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=977

Is it safe to reevaluate Soros as having no interest in ZOGery? We already know he has been stirring up civil unrest here in a long game whose goal is essentially economic power. I would wager everything the Open Society Foundation has done in earnest has been for the sake of profiting on wars a decade minor conflicts around the world. Maybe we're overstating his goals when we say he's out for total global domination. Even if he's espousing globalism, it's only for the sake of profit, just like the media turned occupy wall street into a race/gender issue among the protestors to protect the bad Kershaw, not because they actually care about any of that. I wouldn't put it past a Jew to tear down the American government for a few billion.

His Israel position is just a convenience. If he really doesn't want an Israel, it's because he'd rather have his tribe latch onto a stronger nation and use it. We know holocaust never happened, but it was a situation that could potentially have killed a lot of Jews if someone gave the order. I think he just doubts the effectiveness of guarding his people with nukes in Israel and instead believes creating enclaves is the safest option. Hence open boarders over nationalism. Jews are literally incapable of understanding nationhood anyway.

Exposing Soros as a war profiteer makes a much better story than what we are running with now. But I fear we've ruined it and Soros' name alone makes people stop listening like 'Russia'.

Right, I'm saying we don't have any of that in place yet. We can't rely on Youtube and the replacement platforms aren't adopted widely enough. I do think there needs to be a better effort to record Antifa and distribute those recordings. They're doing a great job of showing normie America how fucked the Left is. With a little more acceleration, normies will actually start dying.

I don't care about the (((mainstream narrative))), I care about getting firsthand video accounts of what's actually happening widely distributed. We're in a situation where the truth is *finally* starting to matter, because we can share video evidence of this truth. This is why Youtube has rolled out the new "limited state" bullshit; they know that trust in the media has fallen too far, and they're going to start looking for alternative sources for news.

sure, user
people have the memory of a fucking goldfish
you put way too much faith in them
all of this "truth" and "evidence" will be completely forgotten the moment the next big thing rolls out
source: too many years on this gay earth

only when people have that internal paradigm shift will shit ever begin to change, and it takes a deeply moving PERSONAL experience to slap them in their /comfy/ fucking faces and start to break the illusions they've been stuck in

On the contrary.
Now we have cold unbiased truth and facts from the stock market.
It doesn't get any more effective and undisputable than this.

Soros gets genetic match organ upgrades every few years harvested from clones of himself that are raised and slaughtered in an underground facility on a maximum security private island.
He also gets regular weekly blood transfusions from the clones and other benefits.

this thread will also be attacked massively by shills:

rebelsiren.wordpress.com/2014/01/22/dispelling-internet-disinformation-tactics-debunking-the-debunkers/

learn to recognise them

that is not a body of 87 year old man.

it sure isn't user

I can't agree with this. Remember, you and I were normies too, once. Where would we be without Holla Forums collecting evidence for our worldview? In a world where recording and spreading video evidence that yes, the Left hates us, is so easily doable, there's no reason not to do it. It won't convert everyone, but it will enlighten those who are confused and looking for clarity.

sending people off to their deaths is not going to change the average normie's hearts and minds user
have all those kids being blown to shit, run over with trucks, stabbed into hamburger, corralled and raped by the thousands … even with OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE has ANY of this shit made even the slightest dent in the status quo?

Yes, yes it absolutely has. Look at any comment section on videos of these things happening; people are finally starting to understand how fucked things are, and whose fault it all is. This is why comment sections on mainstream news articles have been removed entirely, because people were too-easily poking holes in the narrative. This is also why Youtube MUST censor videos confirming our narrative, because people are catching on that Holla Forums is always right. (The first video they put in a "limited state" was about race and intelligence. youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1504019202 )

And to clarify, I didn't want this user to sacrifice himself. I said that Antifa would accelerate so much that normies will die regardless. It's tragic, and in a healthy society it wouldn't happen, but it's going to happen. At a time when trust in the mainstream narrative is at an all-time-low (and sinking), the best we can do is provide an alternative narrative. That means video evidence.

all of this soros shit is a red herring.
the only people i ever see blaming soros for everything are fucking disinformation kikes

this is why I think it is important to spread truth not just by statements or opinions, but through simple redpills from different unbiased sources, which make the reader connect the dots and come to his own conclusion.
For the situation in the USA I find these most suitable:

But feel free to be creative and do better if you see fit.
Once again what I have found as most effective:
1. no more than 3, 4 links
2. unbiased verifiable sources
3. let the reader come to his own conclusion

you don't need any more "evidence"
it's easy for someone to armchair quarterback on a paleolithic Swahili arrowhead carving forum
it's another thing to project that attitude into real life
so far it is just another twisted flavor of virtue signalling
you have some gibs tower light up like a roman fucking candle, and the result is a nigswarm of epic proportions on the establishment
on the other hand, you have everything i have mentioned previously & more occurring, and what is the response?
a brief spergout on the interwebs, followed by everyone going back to the slave pits grinding out their own fucking demise
they say we are among the most empathetic of all races but that is a fucking joke - we can't even stand one another

Get the redpill infographics and memes ready for the aftermath too. Portland is a shitlib city but the Mayor did his best to curtail violence. We may have to go to Berkeley.

>as noble as your intentions sound, a bunch of randoms going off-script will not deter the SAPs in progress - it will not dissuade any of the (((media))) to go off-script nor will it deter any censoring of evidence to the contrary

It doesn't matter, the media lost control of the narrative. They're cracking down on everything with sledgehammers, where before they were careful not to push too much and too far. We need them to push a little bit more.

9% of the people surveyed by the MSM agreed with the Charlottesville Alt-Right guys, as dumb and PR un-savvy as they were. You only need 10% to start a preference cascade. If we can get 9% with a colossal fuck-up run by that faggot Richard Spencer, imagine how many we can get with a PR home run?

Top of the page says server upgrades.

Something's fucking with me, I can't post though I've been trying for 15 minutes.

THe shutdown of these videos is part of the redpill. It's the coverup as well as the evil act which precedes it.

Our goal is to create a huge group of fanatically pissed off white people that we can pepper with red pills. They will go on to redpill their family members, friends, and co-workers.

What brought you here, if not images of kids being mauled by weaponized trucks and those unfortunate souls that drove them?

And they always call him a Nazi.

It seem obvious to us, but think of the massive propaganda machine we're dealing with. For the first 18-24 years of peoples' lives they're fed that "diversity is our strength" and "all men are created equal" by every "respectable" adult. Yes, it's going to take an overabundance of evidence to support a worldview that attempts to swim against the current of all this conditioning. That's what we do here. We organize this abundance of evidence.

being one of the abused user
no better experience than that

of course it has. look at comment sections across all ranges of media, the white man is becoming increasingly disgruntled. theyre basically waiting for something to appear that they can rally behind and begin operation holocaust 2.0
especially in europe, jesus the amount of hatred for muslims and general thirdies among the working class is exponentially increasing

again, what people say on the internet != what goes down in real life
look
i'm not trying to discourage or "blackpill" any of you, and while getting the message out is an important first step, it can't remain on that step ad infinitum
we're way beyond a critical mass as far as evidence is concerned, yet still here we are
it is more helpful to approach this not as idealists but as realists
that is all i am trying to say

checked
you asked if it had made a dent in the status quo, i answered. the dent is measurable.
look user I and many others want everything to collapse; we've superseded weimar in every conceivable manner, we cannot reset our civilization via political means. the only thing worth saving in the west is the white race and enough white people know who their enemy is now for our people to survive the coming violence.

i'm not convinced that this is a genuine shift in consciousness
so far it's only coming across as the next big political fad
people aren't changing how they behave in real life in response to all this horror, and the few who actually do and stick their necks out are allowed to be thrown to the wolves and forgotten
well fuck that
as of now i am more aligned with alceste than anything, and the facts on the ground are not causing me to change that position

(((Hungarian-American financier)))
That pisses me off, he's not Magyar, FAKE NEWS OWNED BY JEWS

need moar specifics here m8.
hating muslims is a fad? not wanting to get killed by foreign terrorists is a fad? niggers ruining everything is a fad? the alt kike is a fad?
what's an alceste in this instance?

it needs no further explanation than:

pando.com/2014/11/16/the-war-nerd-martyrdom-whats-the-payoff/

tl;dr

We need people to die so we can radicalize normies, and to force competent leaders to take charge. We don't want a repeat of Charlottesville. MAGA is implicitly white and we can rally behind it to gain legitimacy and take over institutions.

The jews didn't take over in a week, a year, or even a decade. They spent almost 70 years infiltrating institutions. We need smarter white nationalists, once who understand how to be antifragile.

We can't do shit until we have decent leaders (other than Trump, though technically he's a leader that's not against us, not our leader - or ARE LEADER), and we can't have decent leaders until we increase the recruiting pool. We do that with good PR.

exiledonline.com/wn-38-ira-vs-al-qaeda-i-was-wrong/

How do we get good PR? By giving our enemy a chance to show off how evil it is…. NOT by shooting people or hitting them with cars (though that was probably an accident or overreaction, not terrorism).

We're still in the consolidation phase. Marches are either martyr machines if you're weak, or a show of strength if you control institutions (look up "Orange Walk" for examples of the latter). Actual hot war won't be here for a few more years. We haven't even started tit-for-tat violence yet.

I want to make sure that our side is well consolidated, has great leaders and superb PR before we get that far. If I have to give my life for that, well it's for the good of my nation and my people*.

*Note the plausible deniability here - that's the essence of a good troll; do I mean American people or white people?

We don't want to be ISIS because ISIS has bad PR. They try to show how strong they are, which is a losing strategy because if you win you gained nothing, but if you lose you suffer a psychological loss too.

We want to be more like Hezbollah (but less woggish). Play down our strengths so our enemy underestimates us. Aim low so we can always claim victory. Get all fights on camera so we can win PR victories. Plan decades ahead, so you don't lose hope.

If you think about it we're in the same position as those 60s peaceful marchers. We show up, we get abused, we score huge PR victories with the normies, and the Overton window moves steadily right.

Meanwhile the Richard Spencer types are like the Malcolm X Black Panther loons, always fighting amongst themselves and doing stupid shit.

I think soros is just a high profile low level lieutenant for the jew world order agenda, he's certainly not the top dog in that group.

Nonetheless, RICOing him and using his money to build the wall is a good start.

You don't redpill people by ranting at thanksgiving dinner like a crazy person. You redpill them by giving your enemy just enough rope to hang himself. Create situations where if you lose, you lose small; but if you win, you win big.

Don't start with the race hatefacts, because those are ones people are conditioned from birth to reject. Start with something obvious, like trannies being mentally ill or faggots being digusting pedophiles.

Reframe your positions as opposition to all types of perverts.

"We do not support pervert marriage, pervert adoption, perverts in women's bathrooms and girl's locker rooms. Women need safe spaces where men - especially perverted men - can't go."

BAM, you just reframed tranny-hate as women's rights.

until it affects them personally user, nobody will give 2 shits enough to get up off their asses
people these days are the most solipsistic shits in human history
if you ever make your family face something uncomfortable, you will be gaslit and shunned until you shut the fuck up, and if you persist, you will get excommunicated for attempting to "bring shame" to the family - which is their OWN shame
the people you depend on and trust the most will flip like a fucking switch if their own mental jewelry is threatened in any way
my neighbor, who is dying of cancer, sometimes shoots the shit with me, he's a pretty nice guy and his own experiences reflect what i am saying - yet the irony of it all seemed to be lost when i told him that nobody cares unless it's happening to them, and when it's happening to them it's happening to ONLY them
take a look at this film
many of you are probably old enough (like me) to remember when it aired live on TV
study carefully the scene when it was time for the family on the farm to head down to the bomb shelter
in the face of all evidence, the wife was still running around the house, doing chores, like nothing was fucking wrong, and had to be dragged kicking and screaming back to reality

that is what you are dealing with anons

An example of a win-big, lose-small situation: dozens of fake rallies in the middle of nowhere. Get antifa running ragged all over the USA chasing ghosts. Piss them off. Dox them. Let the air out of their tires when they're stuck in Northern Idaho during a snowstorm.

Then have smaller local pro-Trump rallies that are implicitly white. Talk shit about fags and trannies there to get people used to wrong-think.

This is what a real leader would tell you to do. Don't concentrate your forces in hostile territory unless you want to make martyrs, and even then make sure everyone is a willing martyr. No one dies unless they choose to die.

Charlottesville was incredibly stupid. They telegraphed their moves months in advance, and they had no plan. They expected the media, the local Democreep government, and the cops to have their backs.

How will the cops have your back if you don't control institutions? Do you seriously expect them to destroy their lives because you're too dumb to be prepared for all eventualities?

Don't fucking bring up crazy shit you fucking jackass! Think like a normie! We're supposed to be the smartest race in the world, why are we thinking and acting like niggers?

If you're still blackpilled after Trump flipped the script on the media post-Charlottesville, you are mentally ill. That said, let's not score any more own goals.

triggered
the truth is painful

Zon-Kuthon, I take it? Come on, get it out of your system. You'll feel better afterwards. We all know the routine: the Sampson option.

Thank you, I have searched and your message comes out real. What I want to know is whether Soros goes against Trump and causes riots and wants to bring about chaos in USA to crash the US currency which he bet 1 billion against solely for his own and Rotschild profit and is he in any way connected ro the group you mentioned in your first post?

is there a point in the near future?

Right now it is most important to show people that neither Trump nor right wing nor liberals are directly behind the unrest sweeping the US. Globalists through their dealer Soros are

Being able to dump a fortune into body maintenance leads to impressive results.

gyorgy doesn't look like he works out much

Nope. But you bet your ass he has the best doctors money can buy.

He doesn't need to probably. If you know staying fit doesn't matter because you can just push reset button and start from scratch

must be some fat acceptance people on his payroll then

very likely true

Say one thing and do another indeed, all you've stated is that everything is fucked but don't worry guise I'm not trying to blackpill. :^) Combine this with your vaguely incoherent text formatting and that vile nihilistic attitude it should be no surprise people would think you're either a shill, just found out how fucked up the world is, or you've been stuck too long in a liberal cesspool.

nope i've been consistent in my message this whole time o triggered one
you know i am correct in everything i have said
yet you choose to attack me instead of raising any counter arguments
hmm

< he still thinks normalfags are relevant
how new are you?

half of these normalfags shouldn't even be fucking breathing. they're fat as fuck, disgusting, degenerate, lazy, genetic dead weight. targeting normalfags is retarded. circumventing or diluting the message in the hope that you'll win over a few people who would be better off dead is retarded.
you have to go back >>>/reddit/

top kek, will utilize

this deserves its own thread.

reminder of the purple soros revolution 'american spring' he's planning

checked, he is just a frontman really particularly for the rothschilds

And cutting off the face would be bad because…

I tried only 1 got fucked up.

archive.is/0ttc6

archive.is/mb0h1

archive.is/uUY44

archive.is/ETXaQ

soros is a DECOY
He do not act or work alone, there is a larger group coordinating all of "his" work
You should get warning lights from how (((the media))) present him to you

Yes goy read about soros hes the source of your trouble yeeeees focus on
GUY IS A VEGETABLE TODAY
This is a trick they want you to focus on him so the real players may stay hidden.

precisely
>yes goy, forget about those nasty kikes, everything wrong with your nation is to do with soros.
same shit with people blaming obama for everything. ive seen numerous gatekeepers and shills push the
narrative
it keeps dumb cucks who think theyre enlighted in the democrazy zone.
anyone who thinks soros isn;t a useful faceman, in the same way that clinton etc are useful facemen, is a fucking retard

he helps launder the hidden wealth of certain families as well

what cracks me up are the people who think gyorgy is doing this for the money

t. spastic tinfoil hat #w0k3 faggot

these idiots dont recognize that financial dominance is a utility, not the objective

I remember first reading about Soros around 2014 because of the FEMEN Israel tweet. There wasn't a lot of info about him back then. He was rather unknown. I've read a lot about him since, yet somehow only during the last week I learned that George Soros isn't even his name. It's an anglicized version of his real name, György Schwarch.

nice pill there. all those msm sources owned by the same moloch worshipping degens. im not mad, the soros pill may lead you somewhere close to the redpill i guess.

Should I make a nuclear redpill for Europe too?

What I am aim for is ready made copy/pastable nuclear redpills which every user can use to redpill masses

I have everything ready but first I wanted to help stateside bros. Stick tight!
We will emerge victorious

György Schwartz
He is a middleman for the Rotschild family.

soemtimes i get so caught up in saving the white race and wanting to gas kikes that i forget how deep the true redpill goes with these kabbalist psychopaths; the sick thing is, this behavior is ingrained into their society. they sacrifice their kids dick flesh to a fucking demon ffs. these people are animals

don't leave out the suckling
but i bet that part's totally optional

In short this is what you use to spread truth to masses.
I will be making one for Europe shortly.

>FOCUSING SOLELY ON (((SOROS))) WHILE IGNORING ((ROTHSCHILDS))), (((ROCKEFELLERS))), AND OTHER MISCELLANEOUS (((KIKES)))

WEW, LAD - WHO SENT YOU? THE ACLU? FEMEN? THE LAWYERS COMMITTE FOR CIVIL RIGHTS? THE SPLC? (((WHO))) SENT YOU, OP???

this has to be the dumbest shit I've read all day and I've trolled goybook antifa snowflake posts most of the afternoon. Where do you even make this kind of shit up?

You can bet your life savings that he regularly receives blood transfusions from child donors.

https: //www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24793238

euphemism of the universe

Don't you guys have /mlp/ threads to hit up or something?

It is not solely focusing on Soros but you know this, your pathetic shilling is useless
This establishes a motive, pattern, as well as means of execution.
It is why you are attacking it

If you don't mind my asking, was this normal, everyday abuse, or the type that people would have a hard time believing?

i don't know user - what kind of abuse is normal and everyday?
did it involve blood rituals and all sorts of other occult bullshit? no

brave user died for this post

Many people will laugh about this post and call you names, but I convinced that something like what you described is really taking place.

Well shtiposting aside it probably is. That fuckers body looks like a 30yo with fucking beer belly

Just wondering.

It is taking place, and I have seen it with my own eyes. Nobody would EVER believe the shit I've seen, nobody believes anyone who talks about this, hence the reason it's gone on so long. In a nutshell, it turns out David Icke was right.

So on the one hand you say that normies are useless dead weight, and then you appropriate my superior PR "pervert marriage"? Thanks for admitting I'm right.

The TRS NEETsoc rally in Charlottesville was a shitshow. Being an ironic Nazi anime girl on the internet is great because it makes neocohens and shitlibs look insane to normies when they overreact. Showing up IRL and REEEEEEING while the world stares at your enormous man-tits (tell Enoch to stop drinking and lift some fucking weights) and pasty complexion has the opposite effect.

See the memes I posted for more details. Trump has far better optics than the Alt-Right, therefore we must ride his coat-tails for a while longer.

All of us used to be normies - except for the autists - so we must appeal to them for now.

It doesn't matter that he's a decoy, the money he spends is real. If we can get the (((Deep State))) financiers to blow 20 billion on anti-Trump protests that backfire and redpill 50 million Americans. Charlottesville was a trap; let's make our own trap next time.

I would be willing to die for the cause. Something has to change around here, someone has to do something.

Nice you mention Purple Revolution. I remember reading an American Spring would occur in August months back. Seems it already has with the haramming in Charlottesville and what do ya know, Jews are funding both sides.

if i knew i could do something to ensure the success of our cause if it meant my death, i wouldn't think twice about it

Even a malicious master of markets is no match for meme magic.

As much as I like Trump, Israel's need to be front and center in everything has never sat well with me and I don't like how much the Trump administration promotes Israel's agenda, praising Jewish nationalism in one breath and demonizing white nationalism in the next.

Personally I just wanted to play video games.

this
he was chosen for his role not just because he is ruthless, but because he is a huge narcissist whose ego thrives on notoriety, he WANTS people to hate him because that makes him feel powerful.
He was a perfect choice for the ones who want to remain hidden from view, and it may well be that his ego is so huge that he doesn't even realize he is being played by them.

yep.
they will fake his death around 100 yrs but he will still be alive pulling the strings for a couple more decades.

Atrocity propaganda need not be real. Look how much was done with 1940's Photoshop by the (((Soviets))).

Stage something truly awful, but don't have anyone actually die for the cause. Aim at something actually attainable. Be a good actor, goy!

Sample Script:
Two scrawny men with antifa garb tie up beautiful white girl with blond hair and trump hat and proceed to beat the shit out of her on camera as a warning to other "white nationalists" and "nazis." Repurpose holocaust memes for bonus points. Hanging her afterwards would probably be simultaneously the easiest to fake and the most brutal for normies to watch. Perhaps even have the antifa do the same thing to a black guy and call him a nigger and an uncle tom. And make sure to cover the "victim's" eyes so that police have trouble identifying the actors. The law of large numbers assures us that someone that looks like our victim actors will go missing somewhere in the US and thus it will be plausible that this is real. A well-crafted lie is more effective than waiting for the perfect moment to be a martyr for the cause. Christ, learn from your losses…

yet he is giving us the perfect opportunity to bring into light those he represents and their agenda

George Soros’ world is falling apart – and he blames everyone but himself

rt.com/op-edge/372921-soros-eu-democracy-putin-merkel/

I was in the 4th grade, that shit fucked me up. Was not supposed to watch but snuck out of room to see it.

Talk to me user, I've seen similar. [email protected]
I'm that user that destroyed Tribe.net. I've seen awful terrible things and I think we can share notes.

Aren't we supposed to be fighting against lies rather than making our own?

yes
truth is infinitely stronger than a false narrative

bump