SOROS BUYS GOOGLE

http:/ /www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-tn-google-chrome-ad-block-20170602-story.html
>archive.is/9euLK

https:// medium.com/@JackPosobiec/george-soros-and-google-lobbyists-planted-john-oliver-net-neutrality-campaign-c8d6668db12e
>archive.is/69aKm

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=forbes.com/sites/gurufocus/2012/02/16/george-soros-buys-google-and-comverse-tech/&refURL=https://www.google.com/search?q=google soros&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&referrer=https://www.google.com/search?q=google soros&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
>archive.is/mQCQX

redstate.com/setonmotley/2017/04/26/george-soros-google-champion-government-control-internet/
>archive.is/qww5y

educationviews.org/soros-google-funding-net-neutrality-groups-control-internet-censor/
>archive.is/GLUoF

nasdaq.com/article/george-soros-buys-google-liberty-global-sells-citigroup-aig-ge-apple-cm246602
>archive.is/NkBxb

https:// disobedientmedia.com/2017/02/george-soros-buys-stake-in-netflix-google/
>archive.is/9PWUs

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SURTj
archive.is/246k0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soros is against net neutrality. Didn't one of his underlings state this?

of fucking course he is, he is dying to make all ISP ban all non-approved sites, which they are not allowed to do under net neutrality

You can't be fucking serious.
Holy shit, this can't be real.

Soros is anti-nn, hes actively funding politicians in Europe to censor their limited speech.

IMO NN doesn't go far enough to protect us, it should explicitly be shielded under the 1st and 4th amendment so our sites cannot be taken down and the NSA and ISP cannot violate our privacy.

The slimy fuck even bought Redhat and VMware.
What the fuck.

I know all those cocks look delicious, but try not to be such a massive faggot. Most of these reports are just his quarterly portfolio report outlining his earnings and stock holdings. The rest is the same bullshit we knew about the globalist stooges pushing the giant Net Neutrality red herring to keep people fighting with one more stupid fucking distraction to keep them from looking at real information.

Clickbait bullshit. Sage because faggotry.

No, it's not real. If the old Jew actually just bought Google, it would seriously turn more than just a few heads. Besides, there's no way anybody has the money to outright buy Google, Liberty Global, and shares in Alphabet and Netflix, even if he was selling ALL of Citigroup.

So what is his actual stake in google? Is this like the he bought Netflix story when he's not anywhere close to majority shareholder?

clearly NN/govt control is our friend

337k shares in Google. He's probably nowhere close, so that's a good comparison, but knowing his connections, he probably has more power than their large stakeholders would, anyway.

as much as the first amendment

Oh I don't know. Maybe so (((they))) can continue fucking and fleecing the goyim over?

He bought stock, not google.

Which means his NGOs and scholars are behind the recent banning and censoring. Which means he expects the stock to rise in response to that so he can make shekels.

This is what Soros does.

Always do the opposite of what Soros wants.

Google is worth more than George Soros, he can't "buy Google". What appears to have happened is that he bought a large amount of Google stock, which will give him some say in the company's decisions. "Buying Google" makes it sound like he owns the company, which would make him the most powerful man in the world, easily.

Where the fuck is he getting this money from? How does he have the type of resources to engage in endless (((philanthropy))) and fund endless movements and organizations? Ontop of being able to buy the multi billion dollar companies like he's trading stocks? I can spend an entire paycheck the very day I get it just on bills and necessities, granted it's a meager check but it's a check regardless. Where the fuck is he getting this money from?

This is what I figured, Soros is an insufferable and insidious man with enormous wealth but he is by no means a living money printer

Could you cite a source for that?
Big, if true!

This. It should be like a telephone line. It doesn't moderate who can or cannot use the line - it can't dictate what people say over the phone, nor internet. It can't discriminate that way.

THAT WOULD CHANGE NOTHING, ''GOOGLE IS ALREADY OWNED BY JEWS.

Knock it off with this reddit obsession with Soros. Obsession with Soros in particular is something normalfags do to convince themselves it's only one jew who's the problem.

Doesn't matter. If we push this as "Soros buys google" then we turn a lot more people against google.

more than likely what it means is CitiGroup is going to tank. He is a market manipulator and should be jailed.

hes against real net neutrality but the current net neutrality isnt really that it just gives giants monopolies and blocks anti trust laws

Agreed. It's not just one Jew. Name the Jew doesn't mean it's just one Jew, but you should still name them. Still, Soros doesn't even top the list, he's just careless so he gets noticed more.
archive.is/SURTj
archive.is/246k0

May as well be a democrat tbqh.
Case in point. Most of them are like this.

No he isn't.

OP, post relevant shit.
At least the Forbes Google article was from 2012.

Shit, I understood how it was relevant.
But, it all makes sense now, that means politicians and ngos use big tech informational monopolies to further their political agenda in exchange for shekels.
One more reason to regulate these companies as utilities, spread that online.

Sounds to me like it would be a great time to invest money in Google. Then, after it rises a bit (since Soros expects it will), pull everything out before he gets a chance to fuck around and cause a massive collapse.

Too bad I don't have billions of reparation shekels in my pockets to fuck with the markets like this fucker does.

bump

It is, you lolbertarian niggerkike.

so soros bought google just in time for us to bankrupt them
perfect

based geroge is going to delete all the cia niggers from google fuck yeah

First one to reach 6 million ads gets a drawing of an anime girl from me.

337,000 shares of Google right now are worth $300 million. Soros is rolling deep. Shame of somebody opened a Justice Department case against the tech giant for monopoly practices and restraint of trade.

user oc is best oc

I can draw rather decently too, so there's that.

Soros is a fucking scapegoat you low-IQ sewage
You're doing it again Americans
Every time the jews do something you manage to find some boogeyman to take all the blame so that the jews can get out of it clean again
Muh "globalists" muh "soros" muh "illuminati" muh muh muh
And no it's not that latest meme of yours, the "deep state", you embarassing, ridiculous, low-IQ trash bag juice

It's the Jews.
It's always the Jews.
It's only the Jews.
It's never not the Jews.

It's always the hook-nosed usury-loving semites that run every facet of your country.
We've been telling you for 70 years, wake the fuck up.

but soros is jewish

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I'm starting to wonder if the old yid is going senile. This might be the absolute worst possible time to own google stock.

If any of you fags are still on the fence about running adnauseam then take this moment to reconsider. You can now directly hurt one of the globes most evil heebs while simultaneously shitposting here on Holla Forums

This just in.

GTFO with this disinfo shit.

Really poor attempt kike.

(((2)))

According to most of the people who constantly focus on him, he's a "White Nazi collaborator".

afgeafceadfeafaefcaevgedfafceafceafdaeae