Christian child forced into Muslim foster care

Christian child forced into Muslim foster care

"Concern for girl who ‘had cross removed and was encouraged to learn Arabic"

A white Christian child was taken from her family and forced to live with a niqab-wearing foster carer in a home where she was allegedly encouraged to learn Arabic.

The five-year-old girl, a native English speaker, has spent the past six months in the care of two Muslim households in London. The foster placements were made, against the wishes of the girl’s family, by the scandal-ridden borough of Tower Hamlets.

The reports state that the supervisor heard the girl, who at times was “very distressed”, claiming that the foster carer removed her… (rest is behind paywayll)

Well done bongs.

Other urls found in this thread:

democracy.towerhamlets.gov.uk/mgMemberIndex.aspx?bcr=1
archive.is/JJ1rH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Something went wrong with second pic, here's the correct one.

The entire bearocracy of EU has to be purged to the last man.

Burn it with fire. All of it. How did they figure out she was a christian being that young?
inb4 cucks raid and this is bait

How did I know which country this was about before I even clicked the thread?

The mudslimes removed her cross that she was carrying.

So how many of her foster "families" raped her and pimped her out.

Don't be wroth.

Have some wisdom from /christian/ about conduct.

What a surprise.

OP here, i picked this news up at a local outlet. The people over there discussing it are saying that the mudslimes in UK like to hoard children because apparently you get child care compensation or something for every child you have. Can't confirm if this is true, so maybe a Britbong Holla Forumsak can tell us more.

Here's the mayor and councillors in question:

democracy.towerhamlets.gov.uk/mgMemberIndex.aspx?bcr=1

of fucking course its Muslims.

Already saw it coming before i even followed the link.

every child you get increases your benefits. This is how they have 6-8 kids. Just more kids = more money.

Tower Hamlet is literally the Muslim stronghold of London. It is where 99% of this shit happens that we hear about and all the stuff they don't want us to hear about.

Reminds me of a statement I saw elsewhere some years ago:

"Someone beats you, robs you, and murders the ones you love and your only response is to pray for that person's well being. What a strange belief system."

That applies to individuals, not nations and races.

I *WILL* be wroth if the situation calls for it

It should be the other way around.
1 child policy for non-natives

The non-natives are in control mate. Go listen to some Enoch Powell.

Grenfell Tower 2.0?

Bring back the London broil

I wonder what the parents did to make the government take their children away and give them to goatfuckers? Probably committed some thought-crimes. Police must have taken the young girl so she wouldn't be indoctrinated with evil racism, but will instead suffer a better fate by being enriched by gangs of muslim men.

The future is looking so good! What a time to be alive, right goyim?

This shit is getting out of hand. This girl was probably taken from her parents because they said something to a shitskin, fag or something of that nature. These subhumans are going to break her mentally and physically, all her cries for help will fall on deaf ears because of MUH RACISM.

ARCHIVE IT NIGGER
archive.is/JJ1rH

This is what i kept warning about to everyone who goes "HURRR JUST GET A LOT OF WHITE CHILDREN".

As you can see, that isn't going to work in the future when the Thought Police just yanks your kids away and drops them off at Achmed.

This needs to be stickied. What in the fuck are you lads living for? I mean I can almost guarantee you have some nationalist pride in some sort of monarchy way which at the end of the day results in this. Are you lot going to be able to sit by and pretend for the sake of comfort or will you be actual patriots and defend your youth.

The idea though, is that if every white couple had lots of kids, the kikes couldn't do that.

They do it now because we're so immensely apathetic and demoralized they can get away with it. They have infected us with nihilism, globalism and Marxism. Most of our countrymen are miserable, unthinking wage slaves who know something is wrong but can't begin to even comprehend what or how to fix it.

How do you let this shit fucking happen? Fucking aliens controlling your institutions and no one even after this sees it as a hostile takeover.

It'd help if the media would literally die.

Literal Bangladeshi colony.

Tower Hamlets is a no go zone. It has been surrendered territory for years. It also tops the charts for all manner of heinous statistics.

Good.
Maybe the new foster mom can beat the Christcuckery, proto-Marxist, "turn the other cheek" bullshit out of her. And maybe when the father rapes her, she'll turn her back on rabbi Yeshua bar-Yosef.
I'm starting to think the only way to rid the white race of the Semitic mind-virus that is Christinsanity to is to start from a young age by putting Christian kids in the care of Muslims.
Raising a child under the Christcuckoldry banner is straight up child abuse.

She's probably being sexually abused

I would seriously kill you if we ever met

I'd love to know what the deal with her biological parents are, though. Were they typical drunken louts? Did they misuse drugs?

Look, it's sad about the kid… But something other than bizarre speculating here about preventing racism caused this girl to be removed from her home. Unless the England has become THAT bad in appeasing the shitskins, and use minor infractions to justify placement into foster care.

How tone deaf can you be? Don't UK muslims have sort of a history of raping young white girls?

Didn't mean to reply.

Fostering is privatised. There is a bias across social workers, courts and fostering companies to remove children from their parents for shekels.

Here in the states, DHHS employees regularly sensationalize reports, often to the point where the reports are borderline fictitious. Most of the women that work in these agencies are very angry, childless women that literally force their failed ideologies onto families. Now they have "diversity hires" (mudslimes) that want to abuse their position of trust to hurt white Christian children because they think are dstroying some sense of patriarchy or "privilege". These women are truly disgusting and a simple post cannot convey my absolute feelings about this "women". This are the women that engage in violent roots with antfaga alongside their female counterparts in academia. Believe everything I just said, I grew up in institutions being abused by these women for simply being a white male child and I work for a public sector consulting agency that does state evaluations of a lot of these agencies in many states. These women are scum with little to no accountability, many of them are useless to society and need to be put down for the better of the republic.

You seem a little tone deaf for acting as if there isn't anything wrong with her parents. Last I checked that country has a huge problem with substance abuse, and it's truely not out of the realm of possibility that her parents were selfish/negligent pieces of shit sucking down cans of K cider and smoking lots of pot. England needs to clean house on their native population as well as expel all muslims and niggers.

Thanks for the insight. I admittedly don't know much about how the foster care system works, but what you two said makes sense. Sounds like that entire system overreaches and needs to be eliminated. At the very least, not have it be staffed by nothing but weird catladies.

Reported for defending child rapists and also muslims.

You’re racist if you say no, you stupid fucking goy.

Please don't be autistic, I'm a Christian myself but there's a difference between defending your family, faith, and country, and being a wroth.

Yeah, I just noticed that now lol.

Got to get those dinars.

It doesn't say bless those who persecute children. It says they are much better off dead than to have done such a horrible thing.
We are commanded to defend the fatherless and the widow, to break the fang of the serpent and stay the hand of the wicked.
Apathy is no christian virtue.

this, this angers me

Signed their own death warrant for not joining the Fourth Reich.

The British are cryptojews, but they shouldn't be wiped out. In a LARP-victory scenario here's one way we could fix them:

What's wrong with Semites living with Semites?

I assumed Canadian. They recently passed a law that if you abuse your kids they can be given to gay parents or something.

How fucked is the world of Christianity when "Neo-Nazi's" are the last ones that give a fuck about at least preserving their religion and taking action that they lost the balls to take themselves?

It really is bizarro world.

England really needs to be liberated.

Oh we know and care a lot but what can we do about this besides pray the Lord saves her and make a stink about it on a Chinese Rice Paddy Forum. I am sure neither of us live in Britain and even if we did do we would not have the means to fight the system and save her.

100 years ago before Vatican II and the Great Apostasy this would be on the level of murder and the Pope himself would condemn the government that allowed this to happen.

Those days will not come back for a while longer I am afraid. Before those days return the Church and Europe are going to fall further and further until even the Pope is driven out of Rome. From that the Church will rise stronger and the devils servants will be defeated for a time.

And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. - Matthew 16:18

you're racist anyway just for being white so you might as well say what you want

If the girl was so obviously distressed why send her back to the same foster parents instead of sending her to her natural grandparents, as requested?
These (((social service))) family-wrecking cunts MUST hang.

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Matt. 18:6 AKJV

just kill the sand people

fuck off

The child was returned to her biological grandmother, watched it on RT today

Christianity is dead as much as paganism is dead at this point.

"Pagan" comes from pagus = rural/village.

It's a word urbanite christians used to mock "backward" villagers for believing in old myths in the roman empire.

Who're the backward "pagans" now?

We need something new, a Religion of the Blood.

You're missing these little gems:

Muslim child rapists are not good - it is evil. It is sin, and Christians are to hate sin when it is found. It is not possible to live peaceably with these people, and they have proven this to be the case. This is not a matter of bringing vengeance for oneself - it's preventing others from falling to a cruel fate.

People are inherently emotional, and like to react to things emotionally. But as a Christian, you are not meant to do these things. Your actions must be based on simply "what is right". When a man kills someone you love, you aren't to hate him, but to forgive him - but if criminals could go without punishment, the system could not work. Those who commit crimes are to be punished, but they are to be punished for their crimes, not for their crimes against you. God, as the ultimate moral authority, is the judge - and the Bible is our key to identifying what he considers right and wrong. It is not for man to be angered by mans sins, but rather, for God to be angry. Man simply acts as the arm of God in the world, as part of the body of Christ.

The most moral form of punishment would be, of course, to capture the heathens, force them to convert, and then give them a merciful end before they can fall back into their sinful ways.

[citation needed]

How cucked as a parent do you have to be, to have your children taken away from you, and to not slaughter those responsible by any means possible?

Literally devsirme.

this is bullshit these muslim thots crave dick

Kek. We need a based Tintin thread (or a link to one).

Yeah, uh huh, /salt-left/ is behind this! /salt-left/ is behind this backlash against Christianity! Holla Forums was always a Christian board.

Protip: anyone who uses the word stormweenie unironically, well…

kill yourself

well she is definitely getting raped

testing
salt-leftypol
leftypoI
Ieftypol
IeftypoI

You have to put the slashes in
salt-left
/salt-left/
salt/salt-left/left

Britain is a pedophile paradise, I can assure you that much. Nearly all the UK's MPs are pedos and multiple scandals broke out about that for decades just to be suppressed now they just want mudslimes in so they can normalise pedophilia. I beg for Trump to nuke the UK, for the safety of the children of the world the UK must die.

You don't really care.

all of them