Clock is ticking, Holla Forums...

Clock is ticking, Holla Forums. Soon you will be exposed by this /salt-left intellectual janitor youtuber with more than 100k followers. For your sake, I hope you're ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html?foxtrotcallback=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bring it commie

He spent 2 whole months learning basic stats and talking to biologists. Your time is up.

Does he honestly think he can stop what is happening? A mere video "debunking" all of this? It's like they are wholly unaware of the corner we were put into to get to this point and of the fact that there is no way out from any of this. These people don't seem to get what time this is.

Can already see it now: Lewontin's fallacy, continuum fallacy and "no race gene XDDDD".

Look how the alt-center Rational SkepticsTM defeated feminism with their rekt feminist videos. Now there is no such thing as Gender Studies in academia, feminists propaganda in media, or feminists polices in government.. oh wait.

More than Karl Marx did to write the communist manifesto.

Marx didnt write it. He put together the bullet points and a team of rabbis wrote the final draft.

These idiots achieve nothing. I mean maybe he's happy handing off his lands to based australopithecans in trump hats doesn't mean everyone is so lacking in self preservation as him.

Most of these faggots just spend time laughing at some insane sjw talking about 90 different genders and how a women can be a man just by saying so.
They're going to have to do a little bit more work this time.

>(((alt right)))

He isn't even one. He is a purebred cuck.

Pretty the team of rabbis duped a couple of teenagers in a study group to do it too.

Wow. What a tough guy. Let me know when this faggot has the balls to come to Holla Forums and debate. If he is so sure of himself I am sure he would not mind live streaming such an event as he "BTFOs" Holla Forums, right?

Pathetic.

The only thing that kinda ticks me off that he calls himself Kraut while being a fucking commie. What an insult to actual Krauts.

>(((Alt-kike)))

Back in the oven, shlomo.

Who?

It'd a shame if these end up being demonitized for some reason so SpergandTea can't buy cummies from Youtube ad shekels, wouldn't it?

this is obvious b8
eternal summer strikes again

I'm calling it now, it will be the old
What cucks like this fail to grasp is that racial preference is purely akin to familial preference, and if he goes to denying race exists outright, well…
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html?foxtrotcallback=true

(((Kraut))) is just a salty atheist who didn't like Islam but liked gay marriage.

I'll take 'What is Regression to the Mean' for 500, Alex.

This guy hasn't killed himself yet?

Pic related.

Is he going to bring up how the "(((alt right)))" worship and conduct magic via memery and repeating digits? I hope he does so.

So you prefer high IQ east Asians to whites?

Sadly not. Also reminder that KrautAndTears had a debate about race and IQ with James Allsup scheduled but called it off at the last minute cause he's a cowardly fag who knows he'd get rekt.

Asians cant give me kids with blue eyes. Just ugly squinty faces with ugly black hair.

My sides

It's funny because, the "biological racial realities" arguments and "who is superior" arguments are basically irrelevant to the political mission of the most powerful and persistent groups within the alt-right.

We don't actually need to justify our political aims in terms of universal biological advantage or supremacy.
No, the enemy have stupidly already provided us the most justified argument:
EQUALITY

It was the left who have reintroduced identity politics into the political arena.
It was the left who reintroduced the concept of blood and soil as socially just.
It was the left who reintroduced the notion that race is real and important.
It was the left that reintroduced the notion that generalisations have merit, and that racial groups can be justly collectively praised, blamed and can collectively and exclusively own their collective accomplishments.

All we need do is say "ok, that's fine, in the name of equality, let us have identity politics of our own".
If they say "yes", then we get our own way and set up shop, catering to our interests and looking out for number 1 and to hell with the rest.
If they say no, they are exposed as not supporting equality, and thus we can rightly accuse them of trying to single us out and destroy us and justly deal with them accordingly along with the TRUE egalitarians who, as egalitarians, MUST support our equality.

Those stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid mother fuckers have opened the gate to the full spectrum of right wing ideas and have given us permission to do just about everything we want, directly or indirectly.

"debunking our views on race", won't change the fact that we, as equals, deserve identity politics of our own and that they MUST allow us this or they be proven to be hypocrites who will rightly suffer our wrath.

You are forgetting they invent definitions of their own like the raycis is power + privileged bullshit and so on to weasel out of any comparison you make. Just read Rules for Radicals and understand that is how they operate.

To be fair to the likes of Sargon and Milo, they have pretty much destroyed ordinary people's perspectives on feminism. Before they got big, people would think the "feminazis" were the extreme, and the ones complaining about the wage gap and bechdel test were good people who ought to be listened to. Now everybody knows they're actually the same people and should all be mocked.
Trust in the media and government and applications (and alumni donations) to the most SJW universities are all down, too. That wasn't just because of us.

This is where you dismantle their arguments with logic and force them to either concede true equality to you, OR be objectively proven to be hypocritical.
If found to be fake, then you have no obligation to play the egalitarianism game.

That's the point. You are trapping them between the crushing pressure of their true motives and their stated values, pressuring both forces to fight it out until one triumphs.
If they value their social integrity more, they will concede to our demands of equal treatment.
If they are loyal to their ulterior motives, you can say "you have proven that you have an anti-White agenda and that we can rightly treat you as a hostile enemy".

Believe me, this tactic works.
This is an angle we must press as much as possible on the social stage.
Remember: A lot of honest and naive people do not like the left. There is a reason why they have not always been overtly anti-White and why they are so quick to dismiss the "White genocide" thing.
They knew (some still do) that if they provoke the sleeping Dragon enough, it will wake up and destroy them.

At this moment of IMMENSE opportunity, we have caught the radical left in a position of extreme weakness that we would be stupid not to exploit.
Too many contradictions. Too much rage. Too many uncertain definitions.
Their pseudo science is becoming a laughing stock, even among other lefties. Sensible people across the political spectrum are laughing at them and rolling their eyes.
They have moved into an explicitly anti-White phase now, and exposing this to onlookers is now EXTREMELY easy, especially with the internet as our world stage.

Hitler was able to justify rebuilding his armed forces when the French and the British declined his suggestion that they all mutually disarm completely, thus proving them to be "anti german".

Our ultimatum to the left is completely logically fair. "Dear Egalitarians. give us equality or else we will slay you for being a hostile force"
The honest and peaceful of our race will be able to join the fight with a clear conscience that the enemy provided us no alternative.

Depends on whether you consider Finns to be Asian or not

You know that a lot of these things could be taken down for being in violation of many (ironically leftist) laws in some of our countries?

These things are now possible when there is an educated and attentive audience who will ask questions when a legal violation is not punished by the state. Love them or hate them, these people have contributed to the spread of these ideas.

It happens in phases loosely like:

The original research and innovation. - an idea is created.
Circulation and digestion - idea is spread throughout the land, winning contests.
The now established idea influences social policy. - The now outnumbered and weakened former order, cannot successfully resist.

I feel that we are at the end of the second stage and at the beginning of the first stage.

We are kind of purging on some fronts but at the final stage of circulation/establishment on other fronts.
The collapse of "gender" as a valid idea is a very telling thing right now, the radical left are on the ropes and they seem to be scared.

I was at a party recently. Some lefties there. Some shit they were saying was interesting. There seems to be a sense of fear. They talk of being attacked by the alt right, but also jokingly said "you can't be racist to Whites, dontcha know?" - implying that they see this to be a logical fallacy for anti-racists.
Others express frustration and confusion at what's happening with the destruction of monuments in the united states.

This shit IS becoming established guys!

I have a few ideas for operations that I intend to put into practice soon that I feel will do some very serious damage to the old progressive order…

Just in case you're not being ironic, that's a kid from some central asian shithole.

The problem is we have little social influence.

Sure, leftist conception of gender is absurd if you look at it, but the leftists peddling it are clever enough with their words and – more importantly – occupy academia and mainstream media. They're in positions of authority, and they have to power to silence dissenting views. The "honest, naive people" often don't encounter pro-white arguments at all (or even anti-leftist ones). They're cowed into submission and presented with facile strawmen.

That said, you might be right. The MSM has been ramping the propaganda up to 11 as of late, portraying obviously violent Antifa thugs as revolutionary heroes. It's hard to take that seriously if you're not a full-blown anarcho-Marxist yourself.

If you're working on propaganda, I think that's an issue to target – how leftists glorify "the right kind" of proactive violence while condemning white self-defense. Good luck.

Thanks skeptics for teaching us young, alienated white men that the true evil in this world is young white women. I was almost afraid it would be those millions of innocent foreigners destined to replace my race in my own homeland.
I'm so glad that now I know all of my problems are caused by young white women with blue hair who are just stupid, and not at all guided by an elite foreign class who wants to destroy my civilization.
Yeah, it's all just young women who just happened to all have the same bad idea! If we can just teach them the ways of TRUE egalitarianism and individualism we can finally live in peace. You know what the best way is to rid the world of collectivism? Yell at young white men who don't want to be replaced by another cohesive group. What stupid racists they are for not being individualists when their nations are being subsumed by tribal non-whites.

(((debunking)))

And even those bullet points were stolen from French anarchists.