What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TowyIHspv0w
youtube.com/watch?v=5bixgOtkLao&lc=z12wdjpjnvvnunbor04cirhhrkiwd1ioppw0k
youtu.be/5bixgOtkLao
youtube.com/watch?v=1vb6K3ldilo
youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ
thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-reply-to-my-critics/)
inthesetimes.com/article/18605/breaking-the-taboos-in-the-wake-of-paris-attacks-the-left-must-embrace-its),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

da EU, UN, and federal reserve was created by secret nazis

Discussing the opinions of Alex Jones. Jesus fucking Christ. Also, me partaking and taking the bait in discussing the opinions of Alex Jones. Jesus fucking Christ.

Jonestein refusing to name the Jew again I see

Isn't Globalism another form of neo-liberalism (a free marker form of capitalism), which still fucks over the working class?

he is /our guy/

youtube.com/watch?v=TowyIHspv0w

He meant you're a shitposter, OP.

Can one of you normies that has the link post it?

That's… surprisingly coherent. Does Jones always talk like this?

ITS FUCKIN REAL
permalink: youtube.com/watch?v=5bixgOtkLao&lc=z12wdjpjnvvnunbor04cirhhrkiwd1ioppw0k

It was a comment on this video:

youtu.be/5bixgOtkLao

What the hell… he's right.

It probably means that because his conception of politics is not "nationalism vs globalism", that his conception is therefor handed to him by the globalist to hide this fact.

It's quite similar to how leftypol thinks really.

OUR GUY

youtube.com/watch?v=1vb6K3ldilo

why would he need to, it's not like there's anyone who doesn't understand what 'globalists' is supposed to mean

I will never understand this

Nobody in the American media who says they Libertarian actually is, they're just neocons that don't think everyone should believe in their zombie jesus savior.

Alex Jones is a communist pretending to be right-wing so he can infiltrate the working class and subtly redpill them on the cancers of capitalism.

Prove me the fuck wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ

Alex Jones will become part of tankie conspiracy theorist twitter now.

Keked at the video

this tbqh. it's a spin on the old "cosmopolitan internationals" canard

He means that he's jealous because Zizek has responded to literally Reddit (thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-reply-to-my-critics/) and literally SA posters (inthesetimes.com/article/18605/breaking-the-taboos-in-the-wake-of-paris-attacks-the-left-must-embrace-its), but has never mentioned Alex Jones. Why no love for Alex?

The real conspiracy here is Alex Jones and the bluluminati seeking to turn us all into Smurfs.

whoa, haha you're cucked :^)

It's

now

Oh great, the illiterate troglodyte has swooped in to make the left look like retards again.

Alex Jones, the man satire left behind.

What did he mean by this?

post yfw alex jones realizes there is a differance between liberal and leftists

Monkeys on a typewriter

Holy fuck…In between all the garbage he said the truth.
I gues he's not that dumb after all.

see

No.

ALEX JONES CONFIRMED FOR SLICKEST ENTRYIST

wtf i'm alt right now