Dave Chappelle: Equanimity & The Bird Revelation

What did Holla Forums think of his newest special Equanimity & The Bird Revelation?

I don't watch niggers nigging.

I thought it was great.

Who pays to watch 'comedy' aka some faggot, mostly kikes, telling you what to think?

He writes good jokes, nigger.

I ain't no nigger, faggot.

after the fallout from tranny jokes in his last special, he kisses trans ass in this one and of course the obligatory anti trump propaganda.

Note the audience members keep changing between camera angles. This was edited from 2-3 different shows. This bugged me.

also the black history lesson at the end sucked.
I didn't watch the other show

So he sold out in the end. I guess him running away to africa was meaningless after all.

Never understood why he became a muzzie. I mean he already got dealt the 'nigger' trait. That's bad enough on it's own. Why would you then join the most hated religion?

He actually went and lived in Africa to get back to his "roots".
Nigs that join Islam usually do it because they think Christianity is whiteys religion, yet they're oblivious to how brutal the slave trade was in muslim countries.

He pulled an eminem and said that anyone who supports trump cant be a fan of his.

this guy's a straight up crypto-honkey. he's way too intelligent and perceptive than the average nog.

Don't they know that arabs hate niggers?

t. jew

yet I struggle to think of a funnier white comedian

I don't doubt it.

hey you wanna fuck my wife while i watch and masturbate

*AUDIENCE CHEERS*

What the fuck is your problem

Their entire worldview is not just western-centric but US-centric, they can't even imagine a world that existed before murrica

I enjoyed it but it was very weak compared to his non-Netflix specials.

His history lessons are boring as fuck as he wants to speak in analogies and metaphors. I suspect Hollywood has paid him off to keep his silence. Fucking sell out

I also like how he contradicts his own statements how he never really struggled as regular black people yet he always plays the race card about slavery. EVERYONE THAT FELT THE PINGS OF SLAVERY HAVE BEEN DEAD!! FUCKING DEAD FOR MANY, MANY YEARS!!! Black people can just shut the fuck up about this slavery bullshit they know not a god damn thing about. Infuriating.

Still had a few laughs though. His Weinstein jokes will hurt him in the end. Nobody likes the truth. Especially Hollywood women.

There's only one true and real (pimp) niggur
Still getting shafted by jews and still selling out… all tickets

letting your obsession with race politics slip in a thread about a comedian means you're about as retarded as a literal nigger. if all you have to stand on is being above monkeys you're already a failure, nigger.

t. nigger

drumpfytweens BTFO eternally

You're definitely a cuckskin.

Chappelle is anti-capitalist kino, no doubt about it

This. He literally said the problem in America is a class problem, not a racial one.

Pretty funny, though too much crude language for my tastes. Rick and Morty manages to be hilarious on a consistent basis and they rarely have to resort to foul language of any sort. Dave could learn a thing or two from that show.

imagine not being able to appreciate valuable comedic perspectives on life all because it's coming from an elevated nigger. pryor and chappelle are in the top 20 comedians of all time and there's literal NEET (((56%white)))) virgins in here pretending they're above their comedy.

good post

Ah I needed that laugh

did she died?

Are you under some nigger telling jokes?
I am on the level if i like it or not

I meant they're pretending they're above listening to it because its a nig, not that it's high IQ revelatory genius.

Uhhhhhhm…

No sweetie…Just no…

haha QUEEN

you mean like every special since the 80s?

Dave Attell

The LA show at The Comedy Store wasn't as funny actually becomes very grim at the end when he tells the story of Iceberg Slim.

Nope. Stand up comedy is a finished medium. Completely outdated. It’s like watching an opera or a vaudeville act.

wtf i like israel now

No, but it was extremely painful.

She's a black girl.

Yes, keep working goyim. Arbeit macht frei after all!

He does hate white people though. In fairness I'd probably hate white people if I were black too, but I still disapprove.