Oregon Governor Just Signed A GUN CONFISCATION Law

In an unprecedented move of ruthless tyranny, Oregon Governor Kate Brown has just signed into law a Democrat-backed document which allows the government to confiscate guns without any prior notice.

The law, based off of Oregon Senate Bill 719, has faced massive resistance from Republicans and Oregon citizens alike. Despite this, the local governments managed to sign it into law—Oregon is no longer a free state.

This new anti-second amendment law permits government officials to order the confiscation of guns, simply based off of hearsay evidence. There is no actual evidence required to order this confiscation, and before the gun owner is even given a hearing.

Worse yet, the only way for the gun owner to get his gun back is to file a case and prove his innocence. This is Orwellian, and it must be overturned by the Supreme Court; if this law begins being enforced, step by step, inch by inch, civilians will lose their second amendment rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

silenceisconsent.net/oregon-governor-just-signed-gun-confiscation-law-needs-go-viral/
olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2017R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/SB719
kdrv.com/story/35830148/oregon-passes-new-gun-control-law
guns.com/2017/08/24/ballot-initiative-launched-to-repeal-new-oregon-gun-confiscation-law/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
justice.gov/doj/webform/your-message-department-justice
masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/01/ag_maura_healey_to_vigorously.html
web.archive.org/web/20170829221717/https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2017R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/SB719
snopes.com/oregon-gun-confiscation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking commie bitch.

silenceisconsent.net/oregon-governor-just-signed-gun-confiscation-law-needs-go-viral/

Oregon voted for a woman and got the retarded laws they deserve. Why be angry? SCOTUS will fuck this worse than Heller anyway.

So what page of the Turner Diaries are we on now?

nope

page 1.

So it begins, the greatest happening of this season. May God judge them all.

What do we need to do to convince the red to push the blue into the sea?

I think these are the kinds of people Jefferson wanted us to kill

Everytime!

is it a coincidence both are flooded with somalis?

1?! Step it up, you niggers, I'm on page 7.

Oregon is actually a very nice state with really down-to-earth people outside of Portland and Salem. I'm sure all of the urbanite hipsters from those areas are the ones ruining a great state. Like how Chicango alone has completely ruined the whole state of Illinois.

We will lose our gun rights in this generation if we do not do something about this. They keep taking and taking and taking.

Bump

yes.

SPREAD THIS
Kate Brown signed a void law that goes against the constitution. You should call everyone you know to get on this case and get her the fuck out of office for treason. Spread this among all gun owners, republicans and right-wing sites, forums etc. for a shitstorm.

No. The kikes probably thing it's funny, and do it on purpose.
Another explanation would be that since Scandinavians are the most high-trust and altruistic breed of whites, only they can tolerate the worst scum of the earth, 60IQ muslim niggers.

ARMED PROTEST
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
FACE THE BLOODSHED
ARMED PROTEST
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
FACE THE BLOODSHED
ARMED PROTEST
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
FACE THE BLOODSHED

>enforce (((ours))) instead

Here's the bill right here
olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2017R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/SB719

Explains Minnesota. Never seen so many Somali niggers in my life. Nordics are like natural born cucks because they are so used to high trust society for millennia which is fantastic in homogeneous populations but disaster if you add shitskins.

This already went full shoah mode. archive.fo won't let me archive it.

OP is the world's biggest faggot. Here's the rundown:

This bill, Senate Bill 719, makes it legal to confiscate the gun of anyone (((suspected))) of being at risk for suicide or for harming other people. It creates an "Extreme Risk Protection order," which may be filed with the court by law enforcement, family, or people who swear that they personally know the victim – er, potential suicide.

Don't worry though, goyim – it's a Class A misdemeanor to falsely file a petition with the court and accuse a coworker you just discovered to be a white advocate of planning to hurt people, so blue-haired SJWs will be too scared to falsely apply this law.

Comment section on this article (a little old) is full of faggots:

Based Oregonians begin ballot proposition to knock down this bit of Australia-tier cuckoldry:
guns.com/2017/08/24/ballot-initiative-launched-to-repeal-new-oregon-gun-confiscation-law/

On that last link, check out the picture of Governor Kate Brown. She looks exactly how you imagine she looks.

It's begun, my brothers. Censorship, gun confiscation, Jews in panic mode. . . we got Trump elected, he failed to betray us properly, and now the (((Establishment))) is accelerating things. They weren't supposed to lay the legal groundwork for taking our guns until spics were a voting majority. Now they'll be punished good and hard, if not at the ballot box HA! then in the courts, because they also didn't expect Trump to name a Supreme Court justice. He's also going to name the next one, after that old kikess dies and goes to hell.

It's not only habbening, we're already winning. Make a fucking fuss about this right now. It really, really matters, and it is going to be a wonderful adventure. See you guys on the other side of September!

Forgot to mention – look at the reaction bar on that first link. It's 79% angry.

Not legal. Next.

Section 27. Right to bear arms; military subordinate to civil power. The people shall have the right to bear arms for the defence [sic] of themselves, and the State, but the Military shall be kept in strict subordination to the civil power[.]

Section 24. Treason. Treason against the State shall consist only in levying war against it, or adhering to its enemies, giving them aid or comfort.—No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or confession in open Court.—

Disarming militia is aiding our enemies.

It's not letting me save any of this is archive.fo. ARCHIVE EVERYTHING OFFLINE.

Someone tell /k/ let them get going on this.

That's never stopped gun grabbers before.

agreed

ANGRY

I N T E N S I F I E S

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO NEVER LET ANYBODY CONFISCATE YOUR WEAPONS FOR ANY REASON

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

uploaded here though >>>/books/21

Is there a way to challenge this in the supreme court?

COME AND TAKE THEM

Reminder that the Soviets deemed political descent as "sluggish schizophrenia"

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

w-whoa

This. It's time this traitor dies. This bill is in clear violation of the constitution, and all who supported it need shot for treason.

GOOD LUCK OREGON

Why the fuck do you think the kikes imported all those hipsters? It used to be illegal to be a nigger in Oregon!!!

turner diaries start after the universal establishment of gun confiscation laws, not just oregon.
we're in the prequel.

who gets to fly the crop duster into the pentagon?

It that actually a good book? If so, is it on /pdfs/?

I think so. Listened to it while working over the course of a few days.
You should also listen to his radio shows, I think there's 300 episodes.

It would be so nice if the kikes treated every other state like they treat Oregon. I'd rather have hipsters infesting my state than a bunch of groids and mestizos.

It's wacky fun adventure that will haunt your waking hours as you see the hellplanet described within come true before your very eyes. And yeah, it's on /pdfs/. Just go to the library thread and pic a link, practically every website worth it's salt has it. It has some odd parts in it, the ending in particular, but Pierce knew wanted to write a manual for guerrilla warfare that was fiction enough to spread around.

I cringe when I see gun bumper stickers or gun clothing for this very reason. They're really at the mercy of the public not to call in a false report for brandishing or whatever.

some guys put on flashy grips or paint the muzzle of their carry guns an obnoxious color to prevent bogus charges:

I think you meant "autistic", user.

marbury vs madison - CONGRESS shall not make laws contrary to the constitution (hasnt actually stopped them yet but…)
but this is a state law…
california already has shitty gun laws on a state level and the supreme court doesnt seem too concerned about it…
not sure if oregon has a state supreme court, but that might be where the (((legal))) fight would start…

So americans, this is tyranny, where is the revolt? Why is this bitch not gunned down in her home?

GOTO federal judge (((9th Circuit)))
IF 1, THEN injunction
IF 0, THEN appeal to panel
GOTO panel of (((9th Circuit))) judges
IF 1, THEN injunction
IF 0, THEN appeal to Circuit en banc.
GOTO en banc hearing
IF 1, THEN injunction
IF 0, THEN appeal to SCOTUS
GOTO SCOTUS
IF 1, THEN granted cert, case will be heard
IF 0, THEN denied cert, go fuck yourself
GOTO SCOTUS
IF 1, THEN unconstitutional, law repealed or heavily modified to provide due process, nothing bad happens to kikes who passed it and who will regroup and try again
IF 0, THEN it's legal and many more states will pass nearly identical measures
GOTO CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION
IF 1, THEN Constitution specifically modified to override SCOTUS
IF 0, THEN Constitution not amended
GOTO war

>Be (You)
>Don't know that "CONGRESS" is always interpreted by the courts as referring to all government bodies at every level except city councils, for some bizarre reason

Good effort, nigger-user, but this is emphatically not how it works. Thanks anyway for your time. Best of luck when you go back to reddit.

I… do not have time for that and another book.
(chek'd)
Well, if Kek says so, I ought to download it.

(buckshot checked)
The ending was shit because the Turner Diaries were originally written as a serial, and Pierce had to rush the last few entries for his magazine or whatever. It was basically

Well, I work at my desk all day so it helps me pass the time.

But you must. Dr. Pierce is Redpill 102, Intermediate Kike Studies. He was wise and well-intentioned, and the things he said about white slavery and MTV are still highly relevant. When the man described how the Jew-dicial system works – and worse, how it wants to work – your blood curdles and you realize you're listening to a prophet.

He also had harsh words for Christcucks, lel.

So I'm not an American and I can't speak for any of you, but, uh, isn't this one of the things you're supposed to kill/die over? Attempting to confiscate guns without any fair hearing ahead of time gets people shot, and rightfully so.

It is not called a Zionist occupied government for nothing you know?

Yes. I guess the kikes are confident that their domestication of the white public has made us too docile/stupid to fight back. I really hope they are wrong.

huh, well i guess i didnt know what i was talking about - possibly because im not some kike lawyer…
thanks for the input, though… very helpful…

We'll have to wait and see what happens the first time this is used to seize someone's guns. There's a big difference between some abstract concept of possible future confiscation and having people actually banging on your door telling you to hand them over. So the question is, will that first gun owner who gets his shit taken act like a cuck, or will he scream MOLON LABE and go out in a blaze of glory and trigger rahowa?

It's crazy how relevant the things he said are, even 20 years later. Basically predicted the future, the way I see it.

Legalfag here Unconstitutional. Too many loopholes in the medical presuppositions. A legalfag can argue intent of person making judgment on a person whose firearm would be confiscated. The weakness in the law hinges on the false supposition that a person that is not a medical professional make the initial call to the authorities to confiscate the gun. It's hard to legally put a person in an insane asylum under a 5150, this law will be struck down. It does show how far the left will go, though.

Will be struck down by the U.S. Supreme Court.

It works oddly here. We've been in a kind of truce for a long, long time, and armed insurrection is all but hopeless in the United States. Literally every attempt at armed, violent revolt has been met with overwhelming force and general public approval. The Whiskey Rebellion, John Brown's raid on Harper's Ferry, slave revolts, Waco, Ruby Ridge, the Aryan Resistance Army, Oklahoma City, the Civil War – in every case, the government pulled off its friendly mask, bared its fangs, and sank down hard to utterly smash the revolt. Forget about shooting up the bastards in charge, the system really is still depressingly stable.

Instead, we could get very good results by walking right through the courts with this obviously unconstitutional piece of trash. Americans know we've got it good, and as long as there's hope, we won't have critical mass for DotR.

If it stalls in court, on the other hand, and the state decides to play hardball, then the first unstable gun owner who sees the pigs knocking on the door would have a hell of a lot of sympathy if he ran to a church and asked for sanctuary. Over the week or so-long standoff that follows, probably thousands of white people would show up at that church to stand with him.

Human barrier, armed, no killing. The government tends to back away over shit like that; (See: Cliven Bundy's merry band of cowboys).

You don't have to get circumcised and pass the LSAT to understand this, user. Out in the world, you are an ambassador of your race Mestizo is my guess, and it behooves you to learn the system the heebs are using to enslave you. If you know little of the law, you will be forever confused and a man governed by his prejudices and passions. You will be of use to your people only as a breeding unit and cannon fodder. Rise above this, learn the keyboard shortcuts, and maybe you will be the clever user who finds some obscure provision of the law that lets us deport your fellow Mexicans without that due process horseshit.

Thanks for the insight, legalfag. Question: What are the due process implications here? Is this likely to be a good line of attack against this law? I get that anybody can ask the court for a protective order if I give them cause to fear for their safety, and that a temporary order shall issue whether I'm there to answer the charges or not, but is this kind of "extreme order" in that camp, or is it more like a judge unilaterally naming me a malicious litigant (a misdemeanor where I'm from) and skipping the formal process? In other words, do I have the clear right to defend myself in court before they "temporarily" rescind my right to bear arms, or is the public interest defined broadly enough to justify the precaution, provided I get a hearing within 60 or so days?

What did the NRA say about it?

This shit is fucked in the courts anyway.

well when they start grabbing people how are we suppose to hear about it? all major sites will censor whatever (((they))) want and independent platforms are being shut down

This isn't going to stop the gun hobbyists that take apart and put together guns for a living, or stop people from 3d printing fire arms. The only thing this will "assure" is that validated "assured to work" type of fire arms will no longer be available. This does nothing for the guy who knows a guy.

None of what you said is wrong, but it's irrelevant because this bullshit will get struck down in the courts anyways.

Also, you think Assange might get a tip from some insider that Kate Brown would have ties or relations to any terrorists?

Remember Oregon has "automatic voter registration" which pretty much guarantees it goes blue.

Illinois just did the same thing.

Its about making us waste our time and money taking it to SCOTUS.

I liek it

Any police officer or soldier willfully disregarding a US citizen's 2nd amendment right to bear arms is a traitor and should be shot in the face.

no warrant? blow their fucking head off.

it isn't legal, its blatent theft. they are thieves plain and simple

Dipshit, the court order is the warrant. It's an order from the court to take your guns. The police will all robotically obey because, hey, the court said to, amirite?

true fbi, but we can't do it without going to jail. Help us make it legal, like georgia.

the hipsters are the first wave, they erode society to pave way for the niggers and spics

NEWFAGS OUT

That is what happens if they vote the blues in.

Fuck jail you're going to re-education camps or gulags. This is your right nigger. Fight for your right.

That is federally unconstitutional.

The big secret of America is that if someone isn't willing to die to preserve their rights then their rights have no meaning and almost nobody in America today is willing to die for their rights thanks to 70+ years of (((demoralization))) and a significant chunk of our best young men either dying or being crippled (physically or otherwise) during WWII. However, this situation may be changing thanks to all of the disenfranchised young white men who are cropping up and will continue to crop up as their psychological and spiritual immune systems reject the current condition of society - hence their tightening of the screws, even symbolically. This absolutely will not stand up in the supreme court, but it is a statement that is part of the (((demoralization))) process and will serve to both keep down the heads of those who lack conviction and possibly provoke those who have it into doing something rash. Basically, things haven't gotten so Turner Diaries-esque that people will begin to awaken en masse and abandon the idea of America but (((they))) are trying to continue their frog-in-a-pot method and hope nobody notices until it's too late.

CONTACT THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT, THIS VIOLATES THE 4TH AND 2ND AMENDMENTS TO THE CONSTITUTION

justice.gov/doj/webform/your-message-department-justice

THE MORE PEOPLE SEND MESSAGES, THE MORE LIKELY THEY WILL HEAR US
DO NOT LET THE KIKES GET AWAY WITH THIS

We didn't vote for her, seven counties voted for her, the ones boardering Washington, and the two housing Portland and Eugene, aka Antifa's Emerald City. Kate Brown has grounds for impeachment but when the primary opposition comes from pseudo-liberterian conservatives like Lars Larson there's not much that's going to be done.

He had a weekly radio show since at least 1980 and until his death in 2003. More than 300 episodes, user.

thats the end game.
bring the constitution in to question

unconstitutional city ordinances are legal?

Weird that it specifically says suicide risk is a potential reason to envoke it but then says mental illness and diagnosis of mental illness may not be included in the findings.

That said "ebil gnatzi" isn't exactly a mental illness.

She, and everyone who voted for this should be jailed for treason.

Why do Europeans insist on being so retarded about guns? Perhaps it's for the best they aren't allowed to own them.

There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury and ammo. To be used in that order.
This is going to get squashed in the courts. Getting yourself thrown in federal prison would be pointless.

This is true of nearly every state. Even California and New York to some extent. It's hard to say nice things about Maryland or New Jersey though…

Finally the Taurus Spectrum makes sense. That's actually quite smart.

You're not as smart as you think you are.

Can she be brought up on treason charges for this?

Reminder we're winning anyway. And with Trump nominating judges now, we're going to keep on winning these cases.

Just kill the Jews already. Blow one of their fucking heads off

tfw yellow state :(

Told you they were coming for your guns. And when they finally come knocking on your doors there's nothing Americans will do about it, mark my words. Inch by inch the US is being turned into Europe.

>makes it legal to confiscate the gun of anyone (((suspected))) of being at risk for suicide or for harming other people
>SUICIDE

Oh those tricky little niggers. Oregon apprently has the fastest growing suicide rate in the country. Do you know why? Because assisted suicide is legal there. It's called the Oregon Death with Dignity Act.

Oh a woman took all your funs away? Intredasting because something similar happened in MA recently too.

masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/01/ag_maura_healey_to_vigorously.html

That's not an election for governor kike.

You should post this more often. It's a vital truth for America.

This only works when they actually go after the SJWs.

I'm from north of the river (Columbia for people not from the NW) and occasionally here about Kate Brown. She is not well liked by conservatives and also refuses to go on conservative talk shows (doesn't respond to requests).
I am not surprised in the least bit that she would do something like this.

In that case, how do you explain mostly uncucked Montana?

any idea what the reaction to that will be from the surrounding farmers?
my point is it will happen once shit gets rough…however there's an important naval base up there so expect it to hold out a while

hahahahahah genius! Damn they're actually good aren't they?
>most people in my pussy ass state with guns are old men with terminal illnesses which our drinking water probably gave to them
fuck me

Please cite where this has ever happened because the history I read shows the exact opposite. The cities grow and the rural population declines.

The only thing protecting the constitution are guns and the peoples willingness to use arms to protect the constitution. The constitution is made up of words. Words are meaningless without the necessary force to enforce them. Jews constantly test the waters to see if that force is still there, and if it is enough to stop them should they launch an insurrection.

GIVE AWAY THE MEANS OF PROTECTING ONES SELF GIVING UP FREEDOMS FOR SECURITY

Dead policy makers can't make stupid policy

This fellow user is right ? Who wants to conspire to commit murder on an elected official ? Message me with your plans at [email protected]

Cops are killers, they love killing people, if they are justified they will kill you and this gives them additional justification.

How the hell is that state so cucked with that sort of red majority?

The cancer is always concentrated.

We need a third map "Eggmuffin Island".

Its not time to bury your guns, its time to dig them up.

You stack all your blues in the major cities. Major cities are the center of state control. Thus you control the state.

rofl you think that's going to stop them? crimes involving deadly weapons are already felonies. (bike locks, poz piss bottles, and cudgels) indiana actually has an 'battery by bodily waste' law on the books for this specific act.

Can I get a rundown on that law? I'm actually a firm believer in assisted suicide Final Exit so I wonder just how much they fucked it up

kill all enemies of the constitution and freedom. fuck your stupid "hello fbi" crap. kill em all. kill all the mayors, judges and teachers. rid this land of the enemy. this war is about to go hot so get your mind right.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Montana is Anglo with a smattering of French Canadian and German, as is the majority of the western states. If you want to see what a state run by scandis looks like, go visit the Caliphate of MinneSomalia or either of the Dakotas.

Oregon is such a waste of potential nice state. Nice land and beautiful coast. A real tragedy

this is why women should not be allowed in politics including their enabling male traitors

Can't the DOJ sue the state and get it up to a Supreme Court decision?

Sessions is really avoiding the protection of our civil liberties, eh

Anyone got an updated version?

Please provide more details or non-kosher links, I need to know which western/true north states are cuck'd.

civil war will only be possible if we get stuck in a long war overseas and we have no Nat. guard or other immediately available force to stop it. military resources need to be near depletion in order for successful civil war/genocide aginst non-whites. hopefully we dont get attacked by another nation while we are cleaning house

all you northwest front faggots brush off the fact washington and oregon are ruined by liberal fucking faggots. Stop brushing it off. This states are fucked.

Time to snitch on lefties there. Scour faceberg and twatter for Commie trash boasting about their guns, posting pics etc then sit back and watch the kevetching.

Assumes they won't join it.

because all the pop[ulation is in the cities which are super liberal like cities all over America. Most of Oregon is sparsely populated and rural

Not really. Look at the mobilization going on right now in texas. The entire texas national guard HAD to mobilize to go help a single domestic city. No fighting, no insurgency, no need for security, just show up and try and save people whom cannot into floating on their own. Thats 12k troops, most of whom are virtually untrained themselves despite having many years in service. Even that number cannot do shit just in this instance just working together with all other agencies and civilians. Realistically when you look at the governments own estimation to fully control a city the size as houston and it fully locked down militarily (full martial law) would require three and a half divisions of personnel and that is assuming unobstructed support and supply systems. This is not counting any replacement troops. Houston is a city REQUIRED to be retained under full control by the government. All major cities along the gulf coast are rated the same due to port, refinery and oil transit routes. So each and every city just on the gulf requires at least one division as minimum (corpus christi) and up to five divisions minimum (houston). Look at the map. Mobile, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Gulf Port, Port Arthur(Beaumont), Houston, and Corpus Christi are all cities that cannot allow ANY movement or action on the part of any insurgents. NO movement, one homemade recoiless rifle can critically damage infrastructure that will take months to repair and risk ALL conus operations. Each require at least one divivision, most require multiple not including keeping key routes open.

Just that one stretch of land dwarfs anything sing in Iraq and Afghanistan combined in what forces would need to be brought to bear. Typically domestic active insurgencies can be expected to last from four to twelve years. Keep in mind, several areas in the nation can be effectively cut off from government control or any supply of resources needed to continue to exist, our support system being what it is (too expensive to upgrade was the excuse) means that you can see places like Miami, Los Vegas, Seattle, New York and the entire south western corridor of California from Santa Barbara to San Diego vulnerable to utter devastation with teams of just a few dozen men. And of course the few dozen major choke points across the nation that have to stay open or risk civil collapse. All spread across an fucking continent in which any uprising would find more power and support in letting chaos reign than letting the nation continue to be pacified by luxury and peace.

Unless they send over china and the entire EU to help in our pacification, even a fraction of a percentage of insurgents deciding to go kinetic could easily doom the nation and ultimately the entire world system of kike control. The ability to destroy is not the problem when facing the military domestically, if you only desire its defeat the conclusion is forgone. The problem comes for most people when you think you must conquer and control the nation in part or whole for some reason, that path of thought allows the system to organize and bring to bear its formidable forces to crush you. You hear such thoughts echoed in those whom say 'when they come for me, theyll pry my weapons from my cold dead hands'. Such mean are lost already in war, fighting defensively to control something already lost while allowing their enemies to dictate every facet of the conflict insure their destruction. Drop that illusion and the system has no defenses that are viable in countering you other than hoping it can outlast you or its bluff that its forces are overwhelming at all points.

MUH 2ND

Dubs of truth. Taking up arms and committing such knee-jerk violence is ANTIFA-type thuggery. It would only make her a martyr, strengthening the left's position on stripping away our gun rights. The goal in opposing tyranny is to be steadfast while maintaining the moral high ground.

You are new here. Wanna guess how we know faggot?

My prediction: Ever been diagnosed with depression? Kiss your guns goodbye.

someone should just shoot the fucker in the head as a lesson to the rest.

P.S. it's what our forefathers expect us to do

but at least I have the constitution

web.archive.org/web/20170829221717/https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2017R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/SB719

Litigation is the first option, I am not going to start shooting until SCOTUS effectively repeals the 2nd Amendment.

The stages of a burger mind:

the stages of a shill mind:

The media is kiked inside and out. They whitewash ANTIFA and paint them as heroes because they're pushing the same agenda, and they're all blowing Soros for a check. The moral high ground doesn't mean jack shit to any of these (((people))). If you're too self-righteous to get down and dirty, then you're already cucked, user.

wow, id switching. Nice job faggot, but my burger doesn't have jewish chemicals in it, so I see through your shit. Filtered both of your Ids

Typical kike strategy.

This is fake news read this.
Faggots

snopes.com/oregon-gun-confiscation/

Debunked…

you are quoting snopes faggot gtfo

Read you autistic monkey.

Lel this is pretty accurate. Most of the "muh guns" crowd are just blowing hot air. The second johnny-law shows up at their house, and asks politely in a cornpone accent for all their guns, they'll surrender their arms without a second's thought.

(1) says some lies

You still keep shilling this thread up, Shlomo?

ITS HAPPENING

(1)s don't like me. It's like 4 fucking AM in Israel, go to sleep faggots. Or maybe you're just TRS cocksuckers who are eating dinner at their computer?

What, the TRS tells you to exercise your 2nd amendment rights and shoot up the tyrannical government, cuckold?

That's how I know you're not from the region.
That bitch is always on TV and radio for campaign ads and news bullshit.

Where do I find these so I can fukkn save them and preserve them for my children's children?

I'm just saying, a lot of the patriotard population talks tough, but when push comes to shove, they'll cuck to their sacred military.

And what are you going to do tough guy? Do some more D&C on the internet like a fucking kike?

How is that D&C? He's just stating the fact, that you won't do shit, ever. If you were, you'd be already out in the streets shooting up government building. But nothing is going to happen, even when they take away your guns.
Because face it - the moment they knock on your door you will have a choice between shooting a cop and eating a pound of lead in response and giving up your guns like a good little lemming you are. And we both know you won't shoot that cop.

Well, in the best of scenarios, none of us would get caught in some national guard/cop bad goyim roundup. There would already be sizable militias set up, with predetermined locations for meeting in the event of hostile government action, and plans in place for attacking them in response. But given the state of things now, and how 80%+ of white americans can't even admit that us existing is a good thing, that doesn't seem likely.

You are stupid. Like the cops would announce anything in advance or the (((media))) will report it. What will happen is you will hear a knock on your door and politely be asked to give up your guns.
Then you either do give up your guns or become a cop killer. That's the choice you have.

They actually did that during the New Orleans flood, they confiscated all guns and forcefully evacuated people and there wasn't a single peep.

No, like I said, this would be the best case scenario wherein lots of people anticipated such an action, and had already prepared accordingly.

I hear about him on Lars Larson just about every time I turn on the radio.
Also, hell yeah, Clark county bro.
Qtox: hit me up, always nice to have local contacts.
D37CBA1225F696CEF8838E207842CC3164341806CEE1389C68C0D2DF2BA1894B08CAFB657993

Why would you willingly live so close to satan's asshole?

Excuse me. Don't know why I thought you were talking about NV.

this

they did it during one of the tornadoes as well, though they may have used firefighters and volunteers to take them to cover their ass