/aus/pol - Crusaders edition

Since there hasn't been one for a fucking while I think it's time to discuss all things Australian and how the entire country is FUCKED.

Housing affordability woes will continue for decades without major overhaul, CEDA says
archive.is/jpbUZ

Same-sex marriage: Several conservatives urge for 'yes' vote
archive.is/sM81e

Who's who and what's what in Australia's constitutional citizenship mess
archive.is/hK4LA

Everything you need to know about the same-sex marriage postal vote
archive.is/sbGSw

Vandals target statues and monuments in Sydney with ‘change the date’ message
archive.is/g9CCS

Remember to vote 'NO' on fag marriage boys

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NXfoq
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mum-walks-free-after-bashing-11132621
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

lol what the fuck are they doing calling themselves conservative
I swear the only thing this fucking country wants to conserve is foreign domination of everything in the private and public spheres

Didn't Australia ban males from joining the military? Is that ban temporary to fill the cunt diversity quota or is it indefinite?

according to media, they decided to ban all men from being recruited for at least a year in almost all roles, including all combat roles
in reality that's fucking retarded and I don't want to believe it

Can we abandon hope and seek refuge in Hungary yet? This place is a joke

It's a fake headline really. All the "conservatives" calling for yes are part of the left-wing faction of the Liberal party.

That can't be real, is it? no it can't be, you're takin the argy bargy piss out of me right? is it? This is just some good ol' aussie shitposting right? In a society that values freedom, this can't be seriously worn by someone who is suppose to represent said freedom loving country right? You must be taking the piss? This must be a photoship…. right?

it's actually just pauline hanson fucking around to piss off islamophiles lol

Pauline Hanson was having a laugh. Triggered our cuck MPs pretty hard

It is fucked, I'm currently renting a house from a poo in the loo. Luckily my parents have 2 homes so when they die I'll be ok.

Australia is a true democracy. It is fucked for that reason and that reason alone. The chinks will overtake you cunts in time.

So they are traitors now. Holla Forums is right about the traitors.

Never trust the traitors.

Liberal Party should purge them.

"Never trust the traitors"

What a stroke of fucking genius. Lurk more kid.

Im hoping for the "change racist australia day" to become big. Perfect day for a cronulla riots scenario.
Or a israeliSIS terror attack on anzac day.
Only 2 days when people are drunk and patriotic enough to purge shitskins

The traitors are the deadiest enemy after jews so what's the problem with being wary toward the traitors who will stab your back? They are useful idiots for the jews.

He's telling you to lurk more because you sounded like treacherous government is a surprise to you. It really shouldn't be, just about everyone involved is either knowingly selling out Australia or turns a blind eye to back room dealings and there were evident signs of this for decades now.

I am sorry about the misunderstanding. Anyway I wanted to point that out to show that there are always traitorous hypocrites in the politic game.

That was just Pauline trolling Brandis and the labour party. She did it so that they would all tell us how offensive the burka is.

Redpill me on Australian speech laws, is it more British or American?

She only wore it once, right? I think she should have stuck with it. Get the men from one nation to all wear it constantly as well. Would really piss people off.

Australia has free speech, as long as you don't offend a minority. ie, no free speech

You know it's getting bad when even bloody leftists I know who have visited Australia say "the first thing I noticed is there are Asians everywhere," and not in the sense that it's a particularly good thing.

Personlly, I still prefer Asian to other shitskins, but Asians are a threat due to their ability to blend in well, while not completely intergrating, which is a partciularly bad problem with Chinese immigrants, who might see nothing wrong with passing on sensitive information to their government, even after they have been in Australia for decades. I'm worried that Chinese separatist movements popping up in a lot of countries, partcularly Australia and Canada.

I get along with them ok as individuals but as a collective they are a big concern. They honestly worry me more than Muslims do.

Fuark, did you guys hear what antipodean resistance did?
If channel 10 waited only a week they would have had a real story.

The country is FUCKED beyond all hell. After this gay marriage push, the left are going to go full cultural revolution-tier starting with Australia Day.

I don't think there are enough patriotic Aussies to stop it, let alone be in a position of power to have an effect. Too much apathy. "I love chinese food and cheap shit".

Probably in between. We don't have US-tier freedom, but we aren't UK-tier Orwellian speech-laws …….yet.

The main problem is actually state "hate-speech" legislation, not federal. 18c is sort of a distraction.

DAILY REMINDER TO NOT VOTE IN THE MAIL SURVEY AS ITS POTENTIALLY JUST A DATA MINING SCHEME TO CORRELATE YOUR OPINION WITH CENSUS STATS AND POTENTIAL PWN EVERY SINGLE AUS CHAN USER.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

U fuckin wot. If they want to own every chan user they have far better tools than that dipshit. We aren't breaking the law being here and until they change that they aint got shit on us cunt.
That said we may not have to worry. Votes being challenged in the courts today and may be found wanting for any number of reasons. I assume it's back to the lobbyist spew after that if it fails but that just gives us more time to spread shit.

I know more people voting no than yes at this point, you sound like a filthy liberal faggot trying to stop people from having their say. I even know faggots that are voting no for fuck sake.

Find a tall building and front flip off it faggot

not that the plebiscite matters and will get pushed through even if the No vote wins but this should not stop you

t. Kike

heard on the radio about this. fucking kikes were talking about unleashing the AFP dogs onto far-rightists like they're islamists

The UPF just got fucked over in (((court)))

but that's what we want

Why?

what happened?

Cos now everyone knows that criticising muslims in australia will get you thrown in a kangaroo court

this type of shit redpills people

Yeah but unless people're willing to tell the fuckers to get fucked people just get cowed into submission like in United Cuckistan.

This is an important milestone. Any normalfag can see this is a kangaroo court in the strongest terms and its not like muslims are exactly popular.

can we get a link to something? I've found shit about them 'violently clashing' with 'anti-racists' but fuck all on the decision.

archive.is/NXfoq

thanks champ

==THEY'RE PAYING OUT 70M DOLLARS TO A HANDFUL OF ILLEGAL MIGRANTS BECAUSE THEY HAD TO LIVE FOR FREE ON MANUS ISLAND==\

THE DAY AFTER THEY DRAG UPF IN FRONT OF KANGAROO COURT FOR CRITICISING ISLAM

fuck this fucking cuck occupation government that has taken over our country

Warning: Incoming ASIO shitposters from Down Under. Fucking Ausfag, every… single… time.

Fuck all ASIO cunts in this post. Your dicks will fall off from a VD or tsetse fly eggs in your VB. Fuck ASIO, m8. We know Nicole Kidman is your shit tier asset.

ooh, poor choice of words, wuhahahaha

Surprised no one talking about the new NSW Firearm Regulations.

Tacticool Desert Techs are banned, but we might suddenly have semi auto permits now.

>>>/k/514013

There's too much bananas sbit in too short a period of time to even keep up with

Just finished reading about the generations from Boomers to Millennials, and once all the old faggots die off there's going to be complete chaos. Civil wars all over the Western world in 20 years, imo. I'm very uncertain as to where I should invest my future, but I'm finally starting to love this country's heritage just as it gets pulled away from us probably for a long time. Gonna do my best to comfy rurally somewhere.

Fuck me gents this country had a solid chance of being a permanent bastion of Anglo celtics forever. What a monumental screw up the last 50 years will go down as, if indeed there is anyone left who cares enough to write it down. I've no doubt chinks will go back willingly at some point, but muzzies and niggers are immovable once they get settled in. It's going to get bloody in the next few years. Also fuck off ASIOcoons I'm not inciting anything, just making a guess

There's no question that the situation will be "resolved", but there is a question of how long its going to take and how much suffering is involved. Things aren't going to be this comfortable forever, people won't be able to remain complacent and stay alive. They're already talking about an energy crisis on TV and in fact there's a looming water crisis coming up too if they keep cramming more people in here. Our economic growth is actually pretty slow even if they have to talk it up to keep confidence high. It can be easily endangered. Masses of chinks have taken up residence in all our cities. Unbelievably high amounts. And it's not the poor chinese that are coming. The only way to be a wealthy chink is to be a communist party member. Melbourne and sydney are a holliday home for fucking communists. How long will it be before they decide they're going to make the rules? The fact is, there WILL be a fight. This race has never not fought when things got tough. Things are still calm and easy. We're in the cassandra complex phase where we're dismayed and angry that no one will look at the warning signs we're trying to show them. But they will end up having to. And our enemies will either lose in a real confrontation or be scared off by the sheer force of our autistic tantrum having realised that it's not worth sticking around. Even losing is better than never having fought.

why do I get the feeling one nation is going to have a bunch more seats next election

Either way you need firearms.

Aquire them.

a

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mum-walks-free-after-bashing-11132621

I'll just leave this here

Fucking tell me about. The history of this country is a fucking amazing story that ends in a massive fucking tragedy. More people should learn. Australian history is fucking mint.