TES 6: *at least* 2 fucking years out

please use archive.is/articles/elder-scrolls-6-is-coming-but-not-soon/1100-6442514/

"we're not a vending machine"

yeah, but you don't want to be George R. R. Martin either, an 8 year lapse is kinda absurd.

btw, how big of a shitshow is ESO? I'm an ES fan but never paid the least bit of attention to ESO.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.yibada.com/articles/154497/20160825/bethesda-elder-scrolls-6-skyrim-sequel-development-expected-2018.htm
please
poal.me/lg5c3u
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.yibada.com/articles/154497/20160825/bethesda-elder-scrolls-6-skyrim-sequel-development-expected-2018.htm

correction: only the *development* will begin after 2 years.

jesus fuck me

>please use archive.is

yeah, sorry, I don't give a fuck about what the mods want, they can kiss my ass

call me when they actualy make a good game no matter what series.

What the fuck do they need all that time for?

All they ever do with their games is recycle assets, using the same engine Morrowind was made in, and rip out any and all mechanics that they can't make work, on top of doing zero QA.

I imagine, since dialogues didn't work in FO4, they'll take them out next.

A turd that size needs a while to shit out.

Just when I thought OP couldn't possibly be any more of a faggot

ah godamn mother fucker, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCKING GODAMIT I HATE FALLOUT, ITS A FUCKING SHIT SERIES

I have a different opinion from your circlejerk and don't give a shit about GG anymore since you ethics cucks of course failed, get fucked

It's okay to have shit taste in games, user. Just be aware that you'll be made fun of for it and that you're not welcome here at all.
It won't stop you from shitting up the place with your faggotry of course, because you'll continue to pretend that you belong here because you say so. It's unfortunate, but you just aren't quite a big enough faggot for anyone to stop you.

They made daggerfall.
Don't forget to sage shit threads.
I can't wait for another wave of newfags and shills Toddposting and ironically buying the game.

sage negated :)

who cares? what was their last good game, morrowind?

You can like the games all you like, doesn't take away from the fact they are shit in every aspect.

The last good game they made was Morrowind, which was 10+ years ago, and since then all they've done is rape their own lore, on top of shitting up Fallout, and releasing bad game after bad game.

my bad i wanted to say "call me when they make a good game again"
they did some quality work in the past but since morrowind everythings been mediocre at best.

people like you who wear those broke nostalgia goggles are probably the worst Holla Forums mouth breathing fedora tippers. There isn't any substantial difference between the elder scrolls games, just technological improvements, expansion of the lore and tweaking of the system, its all about the lore, which was always there.

So I respect people who hate the Elder Scrolls, and honestly, much of what they say is right. It does have shit combat pretty much everywhere, it is kinda boring and superficial in a way, but it just requires a certain kind of autism to enjoy that some people don't have, and I'm fine with that

the people that are wrong are those like you who are purely talking out your ass on morrowind for no other reason than to get pokemon points from circlejerk clique. Morrowind nostalgia mongering is pure Holla Forums circlejerking.

and you personally are also a dumbass. I mentioned a single series of games I'm interested in, called Fallout shit, a central belief of the circlejerk, and you sperg out about how "all the games I've ever played" are shit, which is just your public confession of butthurt. Stay assmad.

Might want to work on your English, m8

dam son, mad as fuck

Tes gone to shit with, in my eyes, skyrim. oblivion at least had interesting quests and was pretty next-level when it came out.
it's even more ridiculous that some mods are even better than the game itself like enderal or nehrim.
how can people who are not paid, and doing this in their free time be arguable better than the game makers themselves? i just don't fucking understand.

Bethesda is dead.

oh, so that's why since the fucking beginning (daggerfall), TES had to resort to the deus ex dragon breaks to patch up the lore in-game/in-universe? The only way the TES lore is good is in the way it's represented through accounts, so there are slight differences between populations in how it's told. the lore itself, however, is shite. it's overly complicated to the point they need a magical, reality bending power to make sense of it all. how is that good lore?

Why would anyone with any standards at all want another bethesda shit?
Oh.

i'll pass

But you didn't, user. XD

They're probably developing a new engine at least. Creation engine and Radiant AI didn't work out well.

Because in a world where you have infinite ways to reach the same goal, a tool like that is required for cohesion. If you don't like it then don't play open world games.

I can't believe you just made me defend TES, fuck you you lazy fucking mongoloid.

Yup, a brand new engine like the creation engine was.

Have you considered suicide?
ES belongs to betheseda and you're in for a life of seeing them rape the franchise into oblivion :^)
First comes the trading card game next will be the movil games, you mark my words faggot.
I see, so you are retarded by nature

Can't rush perfection. Release date will be 9/9/2019

t. Todd

Argonians are now Aztec clones that spout generic "muh water, muh scales, muh claws" lines to remind you they're lizards. Morrwind's unique reptilian creatures are now in every previously unvisited province as fluff, retroactively making them not so special. Story + dialogue is abysmal as each zone has a "fight the evil mercenary/political faction" plot that has no sense of danger since you know you're not going to see them again after completing the quests. King of Rape is now King of Epic Bad Guys :DDD.

There's plenty more, but to sum it up, it's shit. It established what the provinces and their lore will be going forward. No surprises left in Bethesda unless they flat out tell the TESO writers to piss off and fix what they broke. Not going to happen. We just know they're going to borrow a lot from TESO, maybe even the damn height maps, just to save money.

Wait, who owns loltaku now?

Maybe they are finally replacing Gambyro.

If we can trust Todd for one second, they said around the time Skyrim was released that the game following it (FO4) would be the last one to use the Creation Engine/Gamebryo.

OP confirmed 4chan user.

no it isn't, you pathetic fanboy. look at the witcher series, for god's sake. a game doesn't need a literal reality bending power to mend the lore if the lore is cohesive on its fucking own.
when trying the "i'm totally not a fanboy guis" routine, don't blatantly ignore all other open world rpg games while thinking we don't notice.

Todd already stated in an earlier interview that TES VI is a long way off, so I'm not surprised. Just forget about it. We're probably going to get nuclear war sooner than this game.

Try again and shitpost less next time.

kys

it needed more shitposting, if anything

who cares, the series died with tes iv

no, kid, I bought oblivion on release and even then I was hugely disappointed at how dumbed-down the damn thing was.
Arena was pretty much perfect for what it tried to do. Daggerfall was busted as fuck but had potential that Morrowind delivered on.
It was downhill from there.

That's true, it's rather unusual for a vending machine to spit out a defective product.

I don't think you can describe what Bethesda did to TES as anything remotely as dignified as dying.

Jesus fuck you're retarded, OP.

I just want some more people to start working on OSA and add more lewd modules.

The author was making a pretty neat rape one but pussied out because seeing it in game with all the fancy graphics gave him PTSD or some shit. What a faggot.

I played Morrowind for the first time after finishing Skyrim, and I found it much better. Your nostalgia argument is bullshit

ESO is actually going to be a decent game in October when the One Tamriel update comes out.

For now, it's ok. It really has been updated/fixed severely.

It is a better game. You don't have a quest compass pointing you every way, you actually have to explore, ask questions, collect information and think for yourself.

The shit you can do with magic in Morrowind are pretty insane and gamebreaking, but it actually gives you the option to do them so fuck it.

And the writing is leagues above Todd's spic buttbuddy has shat out over the course of Oblivion, Skyrim, FO3 and 4.

I laughed too hard at this webm.

incorrect.

it's an inferior mmo because you never have to interact with other players beyond the necessary grouping functions for dungeons.
if you don't do dungeons, you never have to talk to another play. in fact, it's not even that you don't have to; it's that there's no reason to.

bad game fundamentally. no matter how much paint they spray on it and ask you to pay money for.

you can't even loot enemies.
fallen enemies at most give some gold but you can't grab their armor, weapons or alchemy stuff.
it's nothing like a TES game

I remember them saying ESVI was a long way off even back before Skyrim came out.

Anyway,

It's the Bethesda way. They give no fucks about their IPs.

I wonder if they'll make it place in the nigger region. I'm sure that will sell like hotcakes.

Not only is gamebreaking possible in Morrowind in such a fun way, it's even part of CHIM and all the crazy writing.

In Skyrim, 'gamebreaking' happens every few minutes, where I have to quit the game, try to figure out what the fuck broke this time, revert a save or two and continue on.

Or it is ridiculously simple, like that bucket-over-the-head trick.

i know right, the bitch should be a loli

Yeah, you might be right about that. Heck, with the right writers, Hammerfell makes sense even with the established 4th Era Modern Beth lore.

TES WAS ALWAYS SHIT

I rather they made a better engine and another Fallout

I'm confident it will be Hammerfell. Human lands are easier than elven and beast. They can't do Valenwood because of the moving trees, they can't do Summerset Isle justice. They can't do Elsweyr because of all the different Khajit races and they can't do Black Marsh because a swamp which is 70% lethal to non-Argonians won't be fun plus the different Argonian races.

Hammerfell is a desert, not Blackmarsh.
Redguards aren't niggers, they're stealth archers who moved to the deserts and had their skin darkened

Bethesda will paint them nigger, I guarantee it. They've been doing it already.

delete this

Go back to halfchan.

redguard please

If you're looking for trouble, you're getting very warm

That former editor said GG only cost them thousands.

That's Hammefell. I can see them pulling shit like that, but it's going to be a massive disappointment even for Bethesda. A Hammerfell game isn't what you want as a setting to debut the supposed new tech.

Given how they've been constantly saying it's still far off at every opportunity, I really think that they're going for one of the arboreal provinces. Valenwood would blow people away and make sense storywise. Black Marsh is a runner up but they'd really have to pull an excuse out of their ass to have the story move there with the civil war still going on.

nah, I'm right, you're just a part of the Holla Forums circlejerk

i was never arguing that the lore wasn't shit. You either like it or you hate it, I know.

what I'm arguing against is the Holla Forums circlejerk clique that thinks TES has been "dumbed down". It hasn't been dumbed down, you're just a bunch of inert, cramped and crabbed manchildren that need something to bitch about to compensate for your sexual frustration at still being virgins in your 20's lmao

Fuck off, mate. Stop trying to give the cancer gaming news sites clicks.

Post yfw it still uses Gamebryo

fuck off, "mate", GG is over, you ethics cucks blew it, so stop acting like you still matter.

Hey reddit.

That's right, the only people on Holla Forums who matter are esteemed gentlemen who play quality games made by Todd Howard like Fallout 4.

Still mad Quinn?

I explicitly said above that fallout is a shit series, learn how to read dumbass

"urrrr, u disagree with me, u a troll, u a shill"

get fucked, circlejerker

gawker is dead. Not giving them clicks works.

he'll be gone in 2 days since summer is near it's end already.

archiving Gawker did not destroy Gawker, dumbfuck.

Re-read this

No arguments what so ever, so you don't deserve a proper one back. How one can be so backwards is beyond me.

ONE JOB

No chance it'll be made by obsidian is there?

hey dumbass, I made other posts in this thread laying out the argument

Learn. How. To. Read.

and maybe think a little

Those aliens are kind of cute. I want them to cum on me o.o

Ill came down to insults, Quinn.

Can't say I really care. If you really want to make a new ES adventure, you can mod the shit out of skyrim and get a slightly better experience than Bethesda would give you with a new game.

They've cleaned it up from the shitshow it was originally released as and are apparently working to make it better, but its still overall shit all the way to the core. They've just basically started polishing the turd and using air freshener to keep it from smelling as bad as when it came out.

But why though?

The guy's a butthurt autist, it explains a lot.

Because he's not from here.

Fallout New Orleans so the game can be PACKED with niggers.

Nice.

kill yourself you scum

Oh shit the beautiful baby is streaming more logs.

The series is dead, TES 5 casualized it so fucking badly and they will just remake the same fucking game over and over again with less and less features on gamebryo because retards will keep fucking buying it.

Races are practically just humans with different heads.
The factions are logistically stupid.
The most lore rape of any Elder Scrolls game because looking things up takes effort and making those things accurate also takes effort.
You could look at it as one big shitty dragon break if it makes you feel better.
The combat is made of buttholes.
Another in a long line of footnote MMO.

After the crap factory that was Fallout 4 I can't imagine TES 6 being anything close to passable.
I'd imagine they wouldn't even make an entire country and would instead just give you a tiny square.

Is Boston really bigger than the Capital Wasteland? It doesn't feel right

Gawker is over. You idiot. Once Shane Smith's "secret" history of drugging underaged girls and raping them comes out, VICE will be dead. You idiot. Katherine Cross' love for cheese pizza will be found out soon. And I hope you love anal, Chelsea, because Polaris is about to push your shit in deep via a lawsuit from their parent company Disney.

You think there isn't at least one eager VP willing to jump down this rabbit hole for a bump up the ladder with enough verifiability? Then you've never worked in corporate ladder. You might want to invest in some muscle relaxants. The mouse is going to go elbow deep and turn you into the next Hot Kinky Jo.

Gamebyro is shit, but it's somewhat toaster-friendly and extremely easy for modders. I just want a Fallout set in New York City.

well it went f2p some time ago so its not the big cashcow they hoped for

You're supposed to lurk more before posting here for the first time.

There's nothing inherently wrong with Gamebryo, it's just that Bethesda are a bunch of retards and won't properly utilize any engine they pick. I won't go so far as to say it's a good engine, but Beth's incompetence outweighs any engine problems. If they had someone competent working on their games I'm sure they could make something great, whether they were using Gamebryo or RPG Maker.

good one user!

Rather they do things how they want to and when they want to. Whatever it is, it will sell by advertising mostly. Everyone already knows who Skyrim is.

Needs to cater to:

FPS fans/Americans/Those who wish to be so are Anericans

This means bows and spells need to be bioshockish, and interesting. Swords jeed to be fast, gory and also interesting. Mechanics initially simple but fluke complex. Them later enhanced by timing.

Pure no-magic gameplay too for non-heretics.

3rd Person for a change and other zzz
Copy RE4 for 3rd person bowing. Krauser ftzzz

Stealf bilds MGSV/Splinter Cell camera style play.

FPS mode needs to be slow and scenic and fast and hectic alternately. Combat mode disproportionately fast and random.

Amerikkkans will want to seem "powerful" (able to inflict suffering), so npcs/enemies treating them like their father reading their report card for that.

No guns.
Magic pipe devices.

Secret transport tinnels for fast travel but no magic map.

Broomsticks for girls and orcs. Sexy orcs.
Bad Orcs are the sexy orcs. But the battle orcs also sexy.

Every faction like their own world. Can spread a faction so places are transformed over time to be like them. V's only appearing at night, or indoors. Evil areas and otherwise with them hard to tell apart.

Werewolves like a town/cities boogymen. On full moons everywhere shuts up. Why did they do that? Enjoy unwinnable boss battle, blowout now stalker, rescue the sacrifices and let the town be torn apart.

Altemer "whietoh pick, go hooooe!" Ok if you are noce to them. Not being ok to show they are ok with you. Selling them all your stolen housewares to them at low prices to increase their like of you.

Need to replenish healing items from towns regularly. Moving by health, trying to go further by not gettig hit or winning angainst crabs/finding loot. No health regen. Health regen equip extremely precious.

Bretons able to live off land. So flora becomes healing items. Also healing magic.

Yiffs made more humanoid. Scales and hair, cute like a girl being cute in an image, but not all out animal. Only an animal, on the inside.

Dunmer, fire resistant. Gain magic by fire. Start fires to gain magic boost. Magic boost silly enhancing, people playing good dunmer for whatever reason playing in hard mode. Fire still costs health to balance it out.

Spears.
Cheating via enemies struggling to climb rocks/platforming spears.

Vary combat, enemies can pull weapons off you. Damaging them on areas slows them down. Damaging Nords makes them fight harder. Suddenly they climb that rock and teach you a lesson. Try to teach you a lesson.

Argonians with extreme lung capacity/rebreathers/gills. Lots for the rest to glimpse and wish but only argonians to do and not die. Rest use potions and devices and curse their build as they are forced to go back within sight of loot. Forcing that force and struggling out with that loot.

Loot afrcts movement speed. Stats increase with use and decrease without use. Argonians being frogs, for maximum deus ex jumping. Jumping with spears also addig to damage. Physx based attacks or add damage with gravity and mass. Density and material affecting how equipment is damaged with use. Equipment very expensive to maintain so selling everything to meep your prefered equip functional continuing the quest for loot.

Enemies don't scale with player. But combat with them requiring skill, so dangerous ones aren't slain by leveling up, they are by being faster and more skilled. Cuter enemies remember their comrades slain and attack in larger numbers, hold grudges. Their parents come out for big boss battles etc. Pick on things to your peril. Or cute animals jrpg scum slay for exp stay cute. Mice with armour and weapons disproportionately dangerous, climbing you like a giant and taking you down. Unable to play such classes. No jokes.

Built in near nude mods. Streaking lowering standing except with orc. Orcs and Imperials/Bretons getting along very well together and respectful of eachother. But still getting smiles streaking through imperial strongholds.

Make your own custom waifu/husbando. Via cauldron women/at start/in dreams.

Dreams made real in places. A sort of level editor in dreams. Need to sleep to choose level up spec. Choose upon sleeping. Random consequences of closing eyes for a time. Better rewards by better sleeping conditions.

Wayfu/Hobo gets into trouble wherever they go for extra missions. Comes in late in the game lots of refinement to dreamgirl, or realgirl. Multiplayer hookups possible maybe by likeness to custom girl or random or chosen or multi mode puts everyone on the map. Teaming up having large rewards. Places only accessible by two people or more. Impossible difficulty for singleplayer there. Need two or more to influence things in a good way, add some romance, couples in a place afterward more entertaining with eachother. More friendly and fun or cooperative and efficient.

Low resolution because the rest piled on the best is what every guy at the bottom should want. Women on top is a turn off.

Get to know area and natural forming problems. Character clashes. Disasters. Differences that will remain so and may be required for their identity/culture/rest of them.

So something always to do. After rescuing everything though happy ending by sailing off. Can sail off at anytime, even at the start. No forced credit reel. Maybe a death difficulty mode so play is taken more seriously. Squib hostility considered if compassion doesn't do it's job.

go back to cuckchan neo/v/

You should know a NY Fallout will only be satisfactory if it spans as far east as this place.

POST YFW THE NEW ELDER SCROLLS WILL BE SO POZZED THAT THERE WILL BE NO COMBAT, ONLY BEAST RACES AND EVERYTHING OUTSIDE WALKING AND DIALOGUE WILL BE DLC

You don't clean yourself calling out your cowardice in wish of it total.

The only way a Fallout would be interesting is If a city was not recognisable or identifiable.
Should use 3D captures from all over the world alongside made ones. Alter them enough they can't be said to belong to anything but themselves.

Another ES perhaps the same. Anything medieval, use existing castles and such. Suppose wonder. Historians weren't the history. Govts and the parasites extending from them have no ownership of the life and times of people past, nor their works. Those maintaining them out of love for them might help relay their importance, otherwise they may be holding them and it in need of rescue.

People should wonder on things themselves. Names or explanations cut away, not added. It is still something. It is what it calls itself.

Should disregard conventions and connection to previous stories. A post parasitic landscape could be advertised as a spiritual successor. The forced stupidity from Fallout and degenerate themes left out, no urge to put them in in ascociation to other games. No easter eggs either.

Stop a story from being a parody of itself.

Up the self sufficiency and gravity. Give things a tone of presumed seriousness and humanity, give players the means to fight their own safety.

What could Bethesda do that doesnt completely fuck them over when CDPR releases a clearly better product the same year?
They cant compete with witcher 3
They will avoid competing with cp77
Mobile games? What fucking skills do they have as a studio that would make a good product?

If you derive unflattering explanation from anything it's generally your own fault.

Both in seeing something wrong and in trying to finalise it or send it worse.

I'd rather people ignore critics, go on and give the cowards an example to show their form as inferror, from a lack of character more than badly formed character.

Is this a bot or a new level of autism i haven't yet enncountered?

I'm scared.

Beast races are fantastic though.

Again, stop appropriating my fetish, thank you.

Seems like a bot. Wonder why mods dont clean it up.

There are many substantial differences between the different games in the series. The way the combat works, the way the levels are designed, the stories, NPC interactions, the way guards behave, the way skills work, the way classes work, the way travel works, etc. It's possible to make the argument that Arena and Daggerfall aren't even in the same genre as the other three games.

Who cares, the only good ones are Daggerfall and Morrowind. Maybe Arena's OK or used to be but it's pretty dated now.

Just OpenMW and trash the new shit.

He's been around for a while.

You know, we really should suss out what the hell this is.

poal.me/lg5c3u

It's the only way to be sure.

What the fuck?

Check my digits.

Why the fuck wouldn't ANYONE here be excited about a new TES game? Think of all the new porn mods!

They've already killed the entire Fallout 4 porn modding community with some sort of stupid bullshit. I imagine they'll keep it up with their next game.

There's numerous better platforms for community-driven pornography out there these days, none of which are also bound by Bethsoft's EULA.

Literally none, the veil has sort of been lifted now that CDProjekt has tossed their hat into the open world pool.

They tried to go head to head with an infinitely more talented group of devs and got burned super hard as a result. Their only strength with their games in comparison to CDProjekt's, that being a strong sense of personalization and roleplaying, was shat on early in development when they decided to tell a linear narrative with a voiced protagonist who had a set personality.

So they're backing off and making 'two new IPs' that are like Bethesda games but not quite Bethesda games before the next ES comes out.

It's one of a few things. It's either a bot that can somehow keep vaguely on topic for two sentences before going completely off the rails, an user who thinks he's really clever, or some faggot with a genuine mental illness.

Yeah, they changed the way animations work and apparently adding new animations to the game is borderline impossible.

It fucked over weapon mods too, forcing them to use vanilla animations. So, no pump shotguns for Fallout 4.

Maybe they'll actually make something good again if they take their time with it
It's a longshot, but morrowind happened once

I think the funniest part is that now they're still competing with them because both studios are releasing hearthstone knockoffs, with gwent having the clear advantage of being beta tested in TW3

Do us all a favor and hang yourself, filth.

I never bothered with Gwent since card games aren't my thing, but I can't imagine Bethesda's attempt at anything similar would be worthwhile in the slightest, nor anywhere near as good.

I kind of get the impression Bethesda is sort of pissed that The Witcher 3 came out and stole Fallout 4's thunder, doing everything Fallout 4 wanted to do but better…

The Witcher 3 has a world that's much larger, much more interesting to explore, and has lots of things to discover in terms of both story content and impressive loot.

I actually wanted to find Ciri in The Witcher 3 because she was very likable and Geralt's affection translated well to my own. Shaun in Fallout 4 is such a fucking non-element up until he gets kidnapped that finding him was the last thing on my mind when I started it up.

Even with the massive downgrade, The Witcher 3 looks better and runs better than Fallout 4, which is so poorly optimized that it barely ran at release, and was somehow made worse for a lot of users in the latest updates.

Combat's debatable since they're very different kinds of fighting, but The Witcher 3 is still an RPG where one Geralt can feel very different from another if you focus your leveling.

Shit, The Witcher 3 even managed to have it's stupid spinoff minigame be better by mixing it into the main game and being actually good.

Stop Right There Criminal Scum,

My name is Imperial Guard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are low endurance, low intelligence troublemakers who spend every second of their day looking for laws to break. You are everything bad in Tamriel. Honestly, have any of you ever bought something? I mean, I guess it’s fun stealing shopkeepers’ property because of your low score in mercantile, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than pickpocketing wandering traders when no guards are around.

Don’t be a criminal. Just hit anyone within eyesight. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the running team, and starter on my shouting team. What sports do you play, other than “commit senseless acts of violence and theft against those who cannot defend themselves”? I also have full Imperial Armor, and have arrested the hero many times (She just paid the fine; Shit was SO gold). You are all criminals who should have just payed the fine. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me apprehending a criminal.

if it isn't the entirety of Tamriel then they can fuck right off.

I am left with both a "good" and a "well shit".
On one hand, I do like the series, and most nobody does anything that scratches that itch. On the other, the last was shit.

mark mein fucking Worter

they better have a new fucking engine

I'm sure they'll say it is and give it a new name.

Isn't TESO free to play?

You know what I would love?
For them to accidentally end up finally finishing ES6 when CDProjekt finishes Cyberpunk 2077, and end up going through the same shit all over again.

GGfags practicing their shitty revisionist history early as ever, the Hulkster did more than 90% of the work and every single one of you knows it. Gawker would have been more than fine without that specific lawsuit and even then they'll obviously live on because the corrupt fucks are too evil to just let something die a natural and well-deserved death. Kind of like you remnants.

You're right, it was archiving and the fact that their advertisers were sent evidence of their wrongdoing over and over.

If fallout 4 is just a reskin of skyrim with guns, is TES 6 going to be a reskin of FO4 with the removal of guns?

buy to play but you can find it dirt cheap a lot of the times.

What if it's a prequel set in actual jungle Cryodil?