What should/cam we do with Voat.co?

so this voat.co/v/TheDonald/2092975 turned up on Voat.co, this site seems like a great way to Redpill people who either won't go on imageboards, or that we don't really want to go on imageboards (i.e. the user that made the post is a sodomite). Basically this would be a great place to send normies so they can get redpilled without becoming newfags and shitting up Holla Forums, but the problem is that it's not very popular, widely used, or well known. Should we do something with this? And if so, how can we? We could try to get r/T_D finally banned off reddit so they have no place to go, but the surge in traffic might overwhelm voat's servers and/or ideology.

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/politics/2099875
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage

Another "we" project. We don't have the man power anymore for huge projects and cuckchan doesn't have the culture. It's not 2015 user. Stop making "should we raid twitter with my cool hashtag" slide threads.

I'm not talking about a huge project, or raiding. Learn to read you nigger.

also here's a non-thumbnail version of that pic, retard

Many anons are on voat already. It's just as woke as here. More in some ways. Less in others.

Continue to post on Holla ForumsTheDonald and Holla ForumsIdentitarian. Make sure the cuckservatives aren't allowed to move in and ruin the place.

that's what I mean though, we could use it as a containment board so we could redpill people without bringing them here. The drawback is there's not a lot of people on there and I'm wondering if we can change that.

both their subscribers together add up to only 13150 people at most, we need to redpill more than that to change anything

Voat is breddy comfy. Honestly it is one of the very few places I like to post other than here. There are a few /r/TheCuckold tier conservatives and a good amount of lolbertarians but on the whole the site is race and jew-wise. I see what I assume are no small amount of us there, a bit surprised I don't see it mentioned more often.

are there any other good sites? is gab.ai worth using, or should I try gnu.social instead?

Voat's /pizzagate/ is pretty good. Guarantee the Podesta scour everyday and any new connections which are discovered there are then "debunked" by snopes. Its happened several times now.

Gab is building a decent community. After DS got nuked out of surface web, Anglin has been posting updates there.

Nothing. user's post there. Try to build it up so that (((reddit))) loses marketshare. Eventually they'll notice they're only talking to bots, and that everyone with an actual opinion and ability to have intelligent discussion and debate left for Voat.

I would say don't spam your bullshit faggotry. You don't need to redpill people on voat. Why do you think they're there in the first place.

Checked, satan is correct. Gab is getting off the ground pretty well and I suggest getting in there and spilling some redpills on the lolbertarian normalfags.

Voat has some winners, go to Holla Forumsjuicetown its hilarious and Holla Forumsidentitarian is getting more and more hardline. Also Holla ForumsEuropean is basically a Holla Forums beachhead.

Isn't there some shit about 'Gab.ai' being Hebrew for 'servant'?

stay off my voat you fukin niggerfaggots

voat is just Holla Forums in reddit format.
There are already enough people on voat ready to dispense redpills. Redpill on reddit, twitter and other normie boards. Voat is already out territory.

hey is this idubuhbuhbuhbuhbuhbubz

Plebbitors deserve gas, you can't redpill the retarded

Voat may not be the best place to send normies. Voat is an organic community, and most people who are there wish to keep it organic. There exists therefore a kind of normie forcefield, whereby anyone who isn't on at least one redpill, and indeed many who are, are repulsed by the harsh façade of voat. Additionally, voat is so opposed to The_Zionald type posters that the last time they attempted to come over to voat, they were assaulted with caustic words and vitriol and forced off the site.

that's exactly what I'm talking about tho, how do we do so effectively?

no, I'm saying we should get people off other sites and onto voat so the users there can redpill them

I remember a thread hear a while ago when they got raided by r/T_D or something and they drove them off pretty effectively iirc. Won't the "normie forcefield" you're talking about get rid of the worst of them so they can get just the good ones?

Been redpilling Voat since the FPH ban. Any redditor from TD that would end up on Voat already has. A few months ago the mod of TD had everyone migrate to Voat in protest of admin censorship. That lasted less than 24 hours and most of them swore to never come back because "there was to much free speech." Voat is an interesting place where redpills rise to the top of a site that appeals to redditors, however the average introduction of "Wecome to Voat niggerfaggot, fuck you and enjoy your stay" pushes away most redditors since they are thin skinned. Any time a group on reddit wants to leave just mention Voat, otherwise there is not much we can do.

voat is basically Holla Forumseddit

Induce another Ellen Pao 2015 style mass exodus out of reddit. One that will make it moribund and bring it below critical forum sustainability rate.

as we push the overton window further to the right more of them should be able to make the transition, but people are lazy and will generally not change their routine without being given real impetus to do so.

I actually forgot her name, but the problem with that whole fiasco is that it focused too much on the cunt herself so the average redditor was content regarding the controversy when she was replaced, even though none of the actual problems were solved

Voat is pretty good. It has the same layout as reddit, but has Holla Forums tier redpills. It is great for attracting normies with the appeal of free speech as well as having a famillar website format.

Voat is a honey pot, when they first started you were limited to one account per IP and VPNs / Tor were banned. They really really wanted your real IP.

I use it with tor, works fine.

But for what? You don't think it's run by feds?

it was created as a hobby by some fat swiss dude, and it was pretty shit quality wise at first wouldn't the feds be able to afford more?

That sounds a bit like anti-spam measures, tbh.

dynamic ip used once, pooled over 4 zip codes, so i think im fine

Obviously you joined this board after the pizzagate investigation. Maybe you should lurk a bit more.

This. It's basically a non-pozzed right leaning version of Reddit.

Yea, you are correct. On occasion Voat gets a flood of redtards, but Voat is particularly good at running them off or assimilating them it seems.

I actually think the redtards that tried to move to Voat then ended up on halfcuck as Voat ran them off.

You are def right, but I'm not sure if it can be mobilized for any gain beyond it just being there and collecting the ones that can stand being called a niggerfaggot any time they post anything even resembling SJW shit.

I send people from Voat to here ONLY if they have made a few obviously redpilled statements and I know they can deal with it.

I think it's part of the flow. Plenty of good Voaters should be here.

Good post. Nail on head. "niggerfaggot" usually immediately sends the normies scampering. It's much better at weeding out shit than halfcuck ever was.

D&C Kike appears as usual

Voat is fine, you can use vpns

There are tons of anons already ther

it wasn't a raid.
t_d got tired of their admin's shit and went private leaving a message that basically said reddit is gay. let's go to voat. so they did only to come back a day or so later with i just wanted to #maga but holy shit these people are actual racists i can't even just wow.

I can't be bothered with all the details but the whole fiasco was pretty funny, r/T_D got a taste of reality and went crying back to reddit

It's an outlet friendly to our views so it should be taken advantage of.

Make quality posts. For news, horrific crimes against our people. Cucked and leftest shitbag politician happenings. The popularity problem isn't a problem. Is Reddit a great site because of lots of users? No. In fact that's what makes it shitty. Those cunts don't count online or off. Anyway because it's a reddit clone you could say and Reddit had first site advantage is why normies are there. After all the censorship and banning and editing of posts, anyone left is a retarded piece of shit.

voat.co/v/identitarian is full of anons who have moved across

I made that thread. Voat has been subverted to an extent. V/funny is the SRS reddit division that has invaded Voat and has been upvoating shit to the top since the T_D faggots came and left that night. For those that don't know, you need X amount of upvoat points before you can use certain features like downvoating others. V/funny acts as a farm for the shills to quickly get their points so they have full site access. I have seen a bit of fuckery but the site as a whole feels the same. Thats what controlled opposition / subversion is though. Its only a matter of time before Voat slowly turns to shit. The reddit style system is too easy to manipulate.

A gabbai is someone who helps run a synagogue.

And no, I am not joking.

voat.co/v/politics/2099875

fucking newfag - Holla Forums is already all over voat

pizzagate seems like the rock star of the voat boards. any other one that is worth checking?

voat.co Holla Forumspolitics
voat.co Holla Forumsidentitarian
voat.co Holla Forumswhatever

all full of anons who have migrated across

voat has more indepth discussion than here and less shills

voat.co Holla Forumspizzagate is good for anyone who wants to take a peak down the pedohole

Traffic down? Die quietly.

And goddamn was it hilarious. They came in so full of bluster and bravado and lasted a fucking day. AND THEN pissed and moaned about it.

Don't try to force it. Mention the site when it's relevant, but we all know forcing a meme doesn't fucking work, so trying to herd people to a particular site isn't going to work.