ITT Characters that did nothing wrong

ITT Characters that did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsIATAaR-X0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK YOU

How about characters who did everything wrong? We have 10 of these dindu nuffin threads every week

What kind of faggot cosplayer have you found for that pic.
I need the source for… Scientific purposses…

I remember an old WW2 propaganda film about American pilots. There was a short scene where they taught this dog to bark and growl when they asked it "Do you like Tojo?"

I've been trying to find this movie for the longest time.

i cant tell if thats Huey or Hal

Holla Forums here

Huey would have been a lot more interesting if Venom Snake had actually turned into a demon, doing all the evil shit we thought would have been an option in the game. Base goblin's backstabbing would have felt more nuanced instead of the pure bullshit it ended up being.

Shit manlet commander with no talent at painting who didn't know how to separate the actual degenerates from groups and wound up making kikes a perpetual victim.

Reminder that Hal was taken by the Patriots and is obviously the reason for everything Huey did, he is a true hero even better than Kojima's waifu The Boss and was willing to throw his life away by sabotaging himself so his son can live free and is thus responsible for saving the world several times over.

Prove me wrong.

Oh wait, you can't.

he was better than most "artists" nowadays

She saved the FF franchise.

inb4 the autist complaining about child soldiers replies

the radiation leak wasnt his fault, it was ocelot that did it, because cut content

Is anyone using Overchan to browse mobile right now? Images arent popping up at all.

nothing wrong
nothing right
nothing nothing

Do we really need this many threads to shit post about the same characters over and over again? Are we stuck in a loop?

At least no one posted handsome jack yet

The great thing about Handsome Jack is that the actually memorable shit he said were ad libs, and Anthony Burch is still mad that the voice actor did a better job than him at writing.

:^)

Oh, so you post someone who did everything wrong? allow me post someone who did nothing wrong.

Fuck you Shadowlord. Give me back my daughter.

To be fair I think Miller is blaming Huey for everything wrong in his life, because he didn't "lost enouth".

Was getting cucked part of his plan?

Fuck this shit.

Characters who did everything wrong.

All the stupid shit Huey did never seemed justified.

He's a guiltless asshole.

He's the type of person who can instantly absolve himself of anything and everything they do wrong.

Depending on the Era, that type of self righteous thinking was praised or absolutely hated - - It also depended on which side you were on.

We're talking about a guy who can work with a smile, 10 feet away from his wife's dead corpse– whom he helped kill , experiment on his own son and betray you,BIGGEST HAPPIEST BOSS despite being the happiest, strangest fuckers on the planet.

tl;dr Huey was a psychopath and we never noticed until it was too late.

I would say it is a bit more than just "not losing enough"

Yes, and that's it. It's never given any build up. It's never shown in any way in Peace Walker. Just "lol huey's a psychopath" and that's it. It comes out of nowhere.

I've noticed that as well

rando, yes, he was trying to unite and bring order to the wasteland

yado, fuck no, nigger wanted to destroy humanity by turning everyone into joy monsters

I'm proud of Holla Forums right now.

I always knew Holla Forums is blind.

o fuck i missed it
pride retracted

Hello, Jerry.

Does anyone have the pic of Hueyfag getting a get? I think it was the 9000000.th one

His paintings are actually pretty good, his competition on the the other hand were scrawls a five year old would make after trying to eat the paint. Affirmative action is really the only explanation for why he did not graduate.

He was incapable of reading trends, then. Or finding alternatives.

I want to have mugi every day

*no wait accepted not graduate

Becoming the leader of the Nazi party was his alternative, he got the idea when he was a bum because the only thing he had were thoughts to himself. And paris he hated the place by the time he left.

Here is one of Hitler's paintings.

Like this?

I personally liked skullface, he just wanted vengence for what they did to him. Seemed like Venom was pretty "well I guess so" to him as well.

He wasn't a compelling villain at all though there was no point to even being against him at all except for the "muh parasites" its not like he killed off code talker so he had to have known that we would take him and get rid of the parasites either way.

NOTHING WRONG

Well there's a reason he was fired

jew here, what the fuck

But Griffith did nothing wrong

Even the jews could see that jews were the problem

They are all pure as the driven snow.

NOTHING WRONG

Pardon my autism, but neither of them did anything wrong IMO. Their intentions were pure, and their hearts were in the right place.

Literally nothing wrong

But nobody actually died, and he was trying to save the world.

He just wanted a world where soldiers aren't pawns and a world without Cipher.

And disembowel Zero.

That's not how it works fam

I N N O C E N T

If there is a failure or wrong doing it is the fucking Kazuhira "I run this base and responsbile for it but I have no idea about outgoing radio traffic or who is planting demolition charges all over it" Miller.

…but then again MGSV is an incomplete gaem and perhaps he was meant to do something wrong.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG

Well, by the end of the game, everyone was alive? How is that not "nobody died"?

They even fucking tell you in the game that when they jump they switch consiousnesses with the host they're jumping to. So at any time you jumped right before your death, the characted they displaced died

Speaking of characters who did nothing wrong!

But because everyone gets their memories of alternate timelines anyway, can you really say they're different people? What was the point of having people jump if the only reason to jump is rendered moot by causality?

There is none. Uchikoshi is a hack, multiple universes where every possibility plays out already exist, including one in which the ultra bad terrorist fails by his own fucking stupidity, so I have no idea why they didn't just do fucking whatever with their lives instead of going through all this shit.

Honestly, shit was pointless from the moment infinite universes came into play at the end of Virtue's Last Reward.

m8 she failed so hard multiple times her ghost got rekt with the power of fingerpointing she exploded

a turd with glitter on it is still just a piece of shit

there is no fucking way you actually played that game

Repeating ebin History Channel tier bullshit doesnt mean you know jack shit. Go look at the shit that was accepted.

Its almost a 1:1 to that cap where that guy carved a wooden dragon thing and next to it is a clay abomination busting a load into its own mouth.

He just wanted to rescue his daughteru. He didn't intentionally want to murder the remaining humans and his human self

good thing all art is subjective :^)
get the fuck out

SHUT THE FUCK UP, BEAB12

it isnt tho

his head was in the right place but he was a fucking dumbass about it, especially at the end

thats what your argument is though

I swear to God you niggers have never so much as touched the fucking game

everything posted in these threads are parroted memes

What the fuck is this? When did this happen? Why?

right click, save as
it was fixed for a month or so and now it's broken again

Codemonkey dropped Unix filenames because 'muh 2038 error'

It's for deduplication so file uploads can be higher than the current 8 MB.

yeah he's pretty much the first video game character i've ever felt bad for
the poor fucker was just crazy

Amazing artwork

Stalin and the (((lugenpresse))) were the instigators of WWII. Hitler wanted to avoid a war by all means, that's why he was sending out treaties to every country, including the Soviets, because going into a war with Europe would only weaken it and allow the Soviets to invade more easily.

The reason he attacked the Soviets was because Stalin was bidding his time to manufacture more tanks and aircraft. Hitler attacked before Stalin was ready because the USSR had a higher rate of manufacturing and Hitler didn't want to let him put that to use and outgun him. Too bad his soldiers ended up scaring the slavs so darn bad they preferred satanic Stalin.

Looks like that crazy schizophrenic-jew, Arnold Schönberg.

Pics are his self-'portrait'

Link is an example of his 'music'
youtube.com/watch?v=KsIATAaR-X0

It was all in self defense, really.

None of them
/thread

Beautiful. It made justice to Huey's righteousness.

The degenabes are the plls who try to seperate the group and say they're the cool guys.

Coward.

What fucked Porky up so bad? Was it the Mani Mani? Was it his parents?

How did he go from a brat to the nightmare he became?

Absolutely nothing wrong.

I know the nips are fond of oddball character designs and shit, but what the fuck am I even looking at?

That what about a "We all can't be winners" thread?
Pic related

Jesus that over sight fucked up her entire existence and it's just brushed off as if nothing soul shattering, like living alone for centuries, happened.

LITERALLY did nothing wrong

Porky was always an asshole.

Most people are fucked up already. All you need to do is give them a little power.

Just your average final fantasy character.

Kaz lost his limbs
Chico lost his virginity
Huey lost his mind

Who do you think was the one doing things right?

Except feasting on the other side of the map when the Nords came-a-knocking.

?

Commonfilth = Junko

Yeah I ain't clicking that shit m8, but you better not be hating on best girl.

Apparently the Four Guardians literally dindu nuffin, I think one of the audio dramas said they'd be heroes under normal circumstances but they were just doing what Copy X told them to do. Except maybe Fefnir since he's a war-monger and clearly liked "maverick hunting" regardless of who it was, but the rest of them were following orders and didn't have the authority/were too loyal to X to question him.

I know harpuia had a few monologues about how he found the war dishonorabru, but I can't recall much from leviathan or fefnir besides the fact that they said fighting zero was exhilarating to them. I remember even less of phantom

I'm attempting a mmz playthrough right now, but I keep losing to aztec falcon

Harpuia found the whole business distasteful since he was well aware the people he was killing were generally not mavericks, Fefnir didn't care either way since he got to shoot stuff, Leviathan never really got any dialogue anyways so we don't know her opinion on it, Phantom was way too loyal to X to ever question it. After Zero came on the scene Fefnir and Leviathan probably stayed in it just to fight Zero since not only was he the only thing that could fight back reasonably, he was the only thing capable of totally and completely whooping their asses.

Phantom isn't seen at all again for a couple games since he sacrificed himself trying to take down Zero in the rematch against him before Copy X, next time you meet him is Zero 3 in Cyberspace since it's a reploid afterlife and he's been piddling around in the data there and eventually figured out Zero's in a copy body. They don't explain where Harpuia, Leviathan and Fefnir go after Zero 3 at all but supplementary material claims they died in Omega's explosion (somehow Zero didn't die too).

Mother elf (possibly with the assistance of x).
I'm kinda sad it didn't airlift the others though.

Oh shit my bad I made a typo I forgot to not in front of sexually.

Probably they didn't know what role the Guardians would play in Zero 4 so they just retroactively waved them away as having died, not the first thing MMZ's pulled out of its ass before, be it through retcons, illogical stupidity or simply leaving holes in the story. Library files in at least one of the games cite the Guardians as "clones" of X (probably reploids patterned after the capabilities of his armors since Harpuia resembles Falcon Armor, Fefnir resembles Gaia Armor, etc) then supplementary material says X giving up his body to seal the Dark Elf both rendered him a cyber-elf and split him into five cyber-elves, four of which got bodies as the Guardians and the last of which helps Zero, so rather than being "clones" or combat robots patterned after X they're literal parts of X's programs divvied up into other people.

Then there's the Dark Elf and its sealing in general along with Zero's copy-body, X would've been more useful up and about looking for ways to purify the Dark Elf instead of keeping it down in Yggdrasil (especially since it was still causing damage elsewhere regardless of the seal), and Omega was jettisoned into space as punishment for his crimes even though Zero's real body was in the possession of Weil who was waving it around as his trump-card.

I'm really not sure what's right and what isn't anymore when it comes to megaman.

I've always hated the term "head-canon" but these days, sometimes it's the only thing you can trust

Archie comics stopped which is a hell of a shame since it was both establishing the power-bridge between Classic and X series robots (a Wily Machine still needed a team of Maverick Hunters to take it down so it was still a pretty credible threat 100+ years into the future and with X running around) and delving into stuff posed by Capcom but never followed up on like the limited lifespan for robots that aren't Mega Man and free will in general. I would've loved to have seen a proper Mega Man X comic or even a Mega Man Zero comic much later.

kill me

Reminder Huey "Fuck My Wife and I'll End my Life" Emmerich pissed and shit himself multiple times on that lifeboat

It was the shade's fault for behaving like rabid animals or just using the gelstat as test subjects.

He was already messed up but fans speculate that he went completely over the edge after Ness wouldn't forgive him for the Happy cult incident.
Because Ness is a silent protagonist
They changed this to him lying in the NA version

Don't compare Ron Paul to a shit tier Hideo character, doing so is an act of sin.

Griffith did everything wrong.

But that's actually a really mediocre painting, he can't into perspective, the light source isn't consistent, the tree is made using a technique even bob ross would say "hey chill out.
He also somehow seems to have trouble with straight lines, although some would say that's a plus, he didn't mix his colors well there's random overflow in areas. The water in particular is a good example of this. The overall palette is okay, but fails to demonstrate any techniques that would make the painting good.

It's a "you drew this yourself and hung it on a wall" painting not a "you can make a living off this" painting.

I can't into art, but hell that shows he had potential doesn't it? Was there no hope for hitler as an artist?

Not really, that's a hobby painting at best. Usually especially for something like art you'll see some type of potential in it. But with that it seems like he's unable to grasp certain concepts, and while some of it could be taught away, there's a very very good chance he'd never reach a high level.

The perspective's pretty fucking weird on that painting of his, I can tell it's supposed to be kind of an L-shaped building and pavement but it came out looking kinda flat. There's also that there's a shadow of the building's spire on the left but not much of a shadow of the rest of the building, there should be a longer shadow than what's present. Better than a lot of people but needed work; I remember reading somewhere Hitler was booted out of art-school for lack of imagination rather than lack of quality, his pieces coming out bland or having awkward perspective.

What did Edge do wrong exactly, other than that gay name? I never finished the game, last thing I remember him doing was throwing a tantrum over an alternate reality Earth getting nuked.

I'd believe it, although I'm sure the quality of his work didn't do the whole not having imagination thing any favors.

But just for reference here's a painting that's somewhat similar, but much better in execution.
Ignore the modern art next to the painting

Much clearer perspective on that one. Jesus, I can barely do stickmen and I could trump that modern art. My middle-school art teacher would've asked me if I was smoking fucking crack if I tried to turn something like that in.

To be fair, he did redeem himself in Ultramax when he fucked over the orginal2edgy4u character.

Modern Art is about the movement of the eye more than what's represented on the canvas.
It's… interesting if you get into it, but it's mostly 100% garbage.
That one is actually good believe it or not

What a shitty time to be alive.

It's a good piece, it controls your eye movement well, and at the end of the day that's what minimalist modern art is all about at a basic level.
There's other types of modern art, like smearing blood on a canvas, or canning your own shit (this one was supposed to make a deeper statement about the industry as a whole, but ironically only made the problem worse). Really impressionism and absurdism are the last decent art trends.
There's still decent stuff being made now, but it calls back to the older categories rather than contemporary art. Postmodern art is probably the worst of the bunch, imagine modern art but instead it's entirely blank canvases and the idea is THE LIGHTING ON THE CANVAS is the art

That's not even taking into account the countless timelines of suffering from the second game. Hell, why stop at that many layers? Let's add clones and robotic consciosnesses into the mix.

*hugs everyone in this thread*
carry on

False, they actually did say he had talent in architecture which their university did cover but they wouldn't give him a break so he'd have to go back to high school. The whole reason he wanted to enter was because he wanted to do art professionally and knew he needed major improvements.

But if you listen to what some people say about his rejection you'd come away with the impression his painting ability is on the level of chicken scratch.

So you don't think painting abilities can be improved by anyone unless you possess a certain 'talent'?

user pls

On another note. I never finished Ultimax yes that means you spelled it wrong ya dingus but did Johnny Yong Bosch have any scenes as good as the Jester to Hunger scene from P4G? That shit sent chills down my spine. Video fucking related.
Unrelated fanwank ahead: People give Johnny shit about having maybe two voices tops, but he does those voices justice. Being a one-trick pony can be acceptable if you master that trick, if you ask me.

user pls read*

Venom Snake.

He was probably the only truly loyal soldier Big Boss ever had. He played out his role to a T, even if he eventually fell out of love with the legend and ultimately cursed his fate. He was the catalyst that kept Big Boss's plan in motion while also retaining the ability to be his own man, and that freedom is reflected in the open-ended gameplay in Phantom Pain, and also happens to be the reason why (in my mind), Phantom Pain does such a shitty job of showing Big Boss and Venom Snake's fall into villainy. Unless you gun your way through the game, which is uncharacteristic of any Metal Gear, Venom is pretty solidly the protagonist throughout the whole thing, even if Kaz, Ocelot, Code Talker, Huey, and pretty much anyone else Venom surrounds himself all have their own failings due to their past or present demons/phantoms.

That's pretty much required for every scientist in MGS.

Although to be fair, Ultimax was such a fucking lackluster sequel. You could tell their focus was on GG xrd.

Was it your little brother typing, as well?

We're already there faggot, he proposed and utilized radical means to solve a radical problem, and he would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those damn meddling kids

Fuck, the internet's hatred of this faggot is funny.

Who
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARES

Congratulations, you got me to look at a yellow line. It's still a shit picture.

Sachiko is a good girl.

That's what he painted without any formal instruction. But thanks for establishing that you have a useless Art degree.