Can London still be saved?

archive.is/njUZ4

Pics related. This is London today.

archive.is/gw7hg

archive.is/vhe3H

How can the Londoners take back their city?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZnS8s
youtube.com/watch?v=w9FMkZ1YOSk
flickr.com/photos/warsaw1948/albums/72157631552233978
archive.is/DXRTi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was in Minnesota a few days ago and went to the Mall of America (total shithole btw). Jesus, I had never so many Somalis in my life and those were everyday Somalis. I can't even imagine what scum Somali gangsters must be.

When Big Ben stops bonging but you can still hear the pedophile prophet's call to prayer then it's time to burn the city to the ground.

The Londoners left a long time ago, lad. The minority numbers of English that live in London are mostly people who have moved there out of choice rather than having been born there. They stay for a while and aggressively celebrate ‘diversity’ whilst dodging the ever-increasing hostile areas. Most will eventually leave, as after a decade of 60-hour workweeks they still can’t afford a mortgage on a one bedroom flat.

London isn’t England capital, in fact you won’t hear it ever described as such. London is the prototype city. The worlds first ‘Global City’. And it is hell. Let it act as a warning and not a blue print.

You're thinking of jew york. Both are similar in the sense they're complete shitholes, however.

>White girl was encouraged to learn Arabic and was barred from eating carbonara
>She spent six months in foster care in two Muslim households, it is claimed
>Young girl was very distressed and would cry saying: 'They don’t speak English'

archive.is/ZnS8s

Distressing, but still most English whites are hard hearted and don't give a shit. If you brought this up in social conversation, liberal whitey would gang you and call you racist.

It's still the capital and has been for centuries though, even if the people don't recognize it as such anymore. Makes me mad as hell to see this happening and I'm not even English. The UK can't give up their history like this.

The West is dead. It has nothing to do with big cities – that's just where the conquerors have decided to take up. If they wanted to, they'd come to your little shit village and fuck you up there, too. The military lives every single waking moment to slaughter you at their command and the native population worships these green niggers. That's the deathblow.

Only through oceans of blood and mountains of corpses

Who did the acid attack?

Which is exactly what the kikes want.
If you really want to do some good, when the racewar kicks off, nuke New Zealand.

Yes. Any weapon that eliminates all life forms from the city without destroying the infrastructure could do it. Since it's in the UK, I recommend radiation as it'd keep the city safe until sanity returns to the world.
As for peaceful solutions even the mayor is a mudslime so these are off the table.

The Jews will be among the pile of corpses, user.

When did this shit start becoming a thing in London? I'm pretty sure that London has been filled with mudshits for a long time, but I've noticed an pretty big increase in acid attacks.

Did the police manage to get rid of all the guns and knives, so the muds decided to use acid instead? Or did it happen before, but simply increased because the mud level has risen in recent years?

It merely took them that long to realise its efficacy. One of those rare occasions where you can witness the swarm's movement in slow motion thanks to the low intelligence quotient at work. A few light bulbs go off amongst the smarter few and then every Imam across the city is explaining it to the slow and simple.

The jews that matter will be safe and snug in their overseas or mountain shelters. Switzerland, New Zealand, etc

They have been going on for decades at an ever-increasing pace. Then after several tens of thousands of incidents a white person committed one. And with that they were front-page news. Had that incident not have occurred then they would still go on ignored, just like the FGM or child witchcraft murders or all the child rape that the various invasive groups commit.

Sort of like the truck attacks then. Recently they figured out that renting a truck is easier than looking up some complicated chemistry stuff and trying to make a bomb.

You'd could argue so to a degree, but -effective use- still eludes them, thankfully. These acid attacks are so simple that even petty street criminals on scooters have 'mastered' their use. The only thing to look forward to will be the occasional but inevitable story of a retard messing it up and dousing himself in it. It's possible if they are using water bottles for this to happen.

iktfb, favorite NFL team is the Minnesota Vikings and now Minneapolis is a shithole.

America will always be the first archetype. New York is the Babylonian whore on top the throne of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Niggers dry humping in the streets is the surest sign of progress and racial harmony.

Joking aside, didn't Europeans see what the USA was like before they decided to fuck up their perfectly fine countries? We've been dealing with violent urban niggers for decades now, so it's not like it would've come as a surprise.

Even if all the niggers/muslims pick up arms and go on a non-stop rampage killing anyone not white 24/7, 365 days a fucking year;

There would STILL be whites living in London saying how it's possible to work this out.

I don't think these niggers realize what power they have.
They can do anything as a community and fucking win. They will not be stopped by these cucks.

Its gone.
It's done.
It will never ever be white again.
And this fucking generation let it happen.

Most Europeans are totally unaware that niggers are responsible for all the crime, shootings, shitty cities/suburban sprawl etc.

They think that Americans don't live in their cities because they're stupid and the shootings are all due to Texans called Cooter.

Yeah, if you let the loyalist paras to cleanse the fucking place.

Britain maybe but fuck no to London it hasn't br 1000 yearseen good for ove

Yes, but it will require poison gas.>>10514090
a neutron bomb would also work.

>Muh (((White Liberals)))
This meme needs to die. These "White liberals" are Jews

London's fucked

wow what the fuck happened to my post
Lets try this again
Britain maybe but fuck no to London it hasn't been good for over 1000 years

this

Whites are still the largest racial group in New York (even when you take out the Jews and white Hispanics). I do not think West Pakistan(London) can say the same.
Though, to be fair, the whiteness of New York has a lot to with The suburbs and a large post-Soviet diaspora.

I really doubt it. Sorry.

Is that accounting for the 9% Jewish population as Jews ain't white

London is doomed, lad. Just let Scotland or the Irish nuke it with the tridents.

Everything that can be taken back, will be taken back. It's only a matter of how far you're willing to go and how much brutality you're willing to dish out. Once we revert our mentality back to its more natural state then the rest will follow. The truth is every non-European in Europe is fucked and will have no say over what happens to them. We can pretend there will be human ways of dealing with it but things will implode long before a mass consciousness awakening happens to prevent it.

We're talking some true Warhammer 40K world wide crusades going on here in the end. There's really no two ways around it.

Well most of the worlds acid attacks are in Bangladesh and, coincidentally, most of the acid attacks in Britain happen in areas with a Bangladeshi population. but of course you cannot claim any correlation, that would be racist.

But user, they were born in Britain so they're basically as British as the queen. :^)

It can be saved by holy flames.

Their culture is still Bangladeshi. Londonistan is a multicultural city free of hate after all.

I said after you take out the Jews in my post.

Oops.
Someone wasn't empowered enough.

I always wondered how it would go down if maybe a dozen serious anons just walked the streets with a knife in their pocket, or some innocent-looking-but-lethal object, and just killed a random shitskin when they were pretty sure they could get away with it. Just random racially motivated murders, like a dozen or two a day. Pass by a paki animal with inbreeding damage, howling about falafel or whatever, and just round the corner with him, then stick him once or twice in the kidneys. Maybe hit the spine and put him in an NHS-funded wheelchair; the point is the terror.

Think the invaders would get the Sicarii message?

Of course I abhor violence in all its many forms. Shame on you racists.

Is it safe to visit London these days? I'm genuinely curious. Although I would stay away from events popular among the Africans like the festival where the acid attack happened and stick to a regular tourist tour, visiting places like the Big Ben, the Buckingham palace and the Westminster abbey, I would also like to take a walk around center London and maybe visit some pubs, but I don't want to get robbed.

Main streets are usually safe just due to sheer numbers of people. But go down the wrong street in any UK town and expect trouble.

No, just drop the nuke.

CCTV cameras are the biggest concern here.

Tourist areas are safe, but it would be best to not support London with any of your business, any taxes you pay will go directly towards niggers and muslim filth.

Spare a thought for poor bastards like me who have to live in London for work.

I swear it wasn't this bad just six or seven years ago…

The Queen's a German import, so you're not entirely wrong.

As a Brit, not peacefully.

yes cctv keep us all safe from nazi violence fortunatly
nothing left for the whites racists but to move out and build lives in the country
lets just hope that if some kind of happening occurs in london they dont come in and burn it down and kill all the poor nonwhites

what's more likely is raiding convoys leaving london to rape and pillage the small countryside towns
don't forget, kikes have done this shit before, there is a reason all the invaders are set up in the cities

They elected a fucking muslim to be their mayor. London is forever fuckced

Londonistan is Brazil Europa

its pretty obvious that truck attacks are from several levels false flags
driverless cars etc
the acid attacks are an expression of culture
we cant fault them for expressing their culture
britain is, after all, going through some drastic changes and it will no longer be the monolithic society it used to be

Correct answer. They did this to themselves.

No London cannot be saved by anything short of the whole country saying enough all at once.

watch as brexit unfolds in a dud
what happens next?

Big Ben has actually been shut down for maintenance…
=WELP=
Fetch me my teaspoon.

This is the price of cuckery. Lmao get rekt leftyniggers, enjoy your shithole caliphate.

the ethnic majority voted for him not the whites
this is the future for any area where whites become a minority
why do you think jews push (((democracy))) and then (((multicult)))
it's the only way to disenfranchise whites in their own countries
anyway other than that muslim cunt, the only other candidate for mayor was james (((goldsmith))) a non ironic giga-kike

>james (((goldsmith)))
I meant zak (((goldsmith))), james is his dad

No. Because Britcucks will still try to defend what shithole they have created for themselves. Let them continue to get culturally enriched.

JEWS ROCK

White Brits have moved out to rural areas. Still 90+% white out there. The cities will cull themselves.

Don't get too complacent, your nice 90% white rural city can be changed overnight with busloads of invaders dumped under the cover of night. If you don't believe this is possible, I'm sure there are some folk in the German countryside who can convince you otherwise. Before you know it, your village chapel is being bulldozed so it can be turned into a makeshift mosque.

What about when your next generation becomes non-white majority in a couple years, and they vote your rural land away like in Zimbabwe.

Are you actually a Brit? Because I recently was in one of the most remote areas of the UK and saw sizeables amounts of niggers, pajeets and kebabs/pakis (hard to differentiate sometimes) there.

Someone should let the immigrants know the best facilities and resources are in the CITY of London.

That is a damn shame, whilst I understand the disdain for cities has occurred because they have now become rat infested cesspools for immigrant vermin. Cities at one point in the not to distant past used to be the centers of a civilized societies civilization…. or at least they are in other parts of the world. It pisses me off I have to go live innawoods and niggers get to drive around in S500 Mercedes with white bitches on their arms.

their genetics is asian. not British. they can never be British just as a white man can never be Chinese.

Bullshit, cities have always been the centers of degeneracy for their respective countries. Most famous examples would be ancient Rome, Berlin during the Weimar era and Paris during pretty much any era.
It's healthier for people to live close to nature in small communities. If everyone in a town knows each other then people are less likely to do stupid shit because it will hurt their reputation. If you live in a city that has the same size and population as a small country most people you will come across on a daily basis are complete strangers so that stuff doesn't matter.

Scam artists are themselves vulnerable to scams. They'll get fucked hard in the end.

no

This, most Euros have lived in a state of delusion for a very long time – ever since the 60s, I would imagime – under the misguided belief that stupid, aggressive Americans shoot their neighbors with firearms while reading the Bible. As I have told Euro people I know online since around 2005 – it was just black people the entire time. And not even black on white crime in the majority, just stupid niggers shooting each other. The delusional smugness rose to a fever pitch with Britain as they were early to import Pakis and their politicians desperately needed a way to cover up that their violent crime rate is now more or less the same as ours even though they don't have guns OR niggers.

Cities did serve a purpose in the past as centers of information trading and education. The cancer arises from the other people who slowly trickle in seeking opportunity from those who just came there to study or govern. Then even more cancerous people arrive to make money off of THOSE people, etc. I believe that the city might very well be mostly obselete with the advent of the Internet.

No. It's too late and you're fucked at this stage. Not a shill, not a D&C'er. Not a demoralizer. Just seen 3 countries go to shit and you have been cucked Londistan. At this point nothing is going to change unless you remove big brother.

The issue is… how Brits actually care enough to fight? I'm willing to bet that the birthrate in England has to be under 50% White.

America went from 95% White to 60% White in 50 years. Demographic shift happens very fast. They refuse to understand how letting brown hordes invade your country changes it.

Look at the recent Krautchan "le 56% White face" where they pretend that the US was never a White nation where foreigners are coming to it but that every American is homogeneously half-White and it was this secret we've been hiding.

No European country is going to be majority White in 30 years. Or less even.

They sided with the jew, this is their reward.

Usually the answer is: No. Once minorities gain control of a city government, they never relinquish it. White voters are easily chased away by the forces of diversity. If someone has counter examples I am all ears.

What do we do lads? Attack them back with bases?

You're onto something. I blame the Indians.
youtube.com/watch?v=w9FMkZ1YOSk

Everyone knows Muslims are so fragile they can't handle any suggestion of their own imperfections. If the media "shamed" them, why, that would be insensitive! Those poor Muslim children need to be protected from the harsh rigors of white society, where people who throw acid on others are actually considered to have behaved shamefully and deserving of criticism! Oh dear! Such racist violence to even place such words in proximity to Muslims!

Well, maybe if you didn't genocide your ancestors for Judea instead of staying neutral, things wouldn't be the way they are now.

but before GTKRWN are whites still the majority in new york?

Cease all transport of food entering the city and watch it burn, it'll be the Great London Fire 3.0.

i forgot what london used to look like
and for some reason, i'm having some difficulty finding photos of the time
oh here's some
flickr.com/photos/warsaw1948/albums/72157631552233978

I for see a huge spike in white European immigrants coming to America.

I'm already half tempted to do so just as a general principle and I don't even do anything degenerate.

Part and fucking parcel. But I heard a kid in Charlottesville did something bad so it's all no big deal.

Please tell me this thing was photoshopped. I honestly can't tell anymore.

Sure, but it won't be peaceful. Entrenched foreigners actually believe they have a right to be there, they won't leave on their own accord.

poor Britannia

"This is an interesting "Farewell to England" list of Islamic accomplishments in that country that I thought might give you a better understanding of the insidiousness of Hijrah; that's the takeover of a nation without going to war.
Don't think for a moment that America is not a target or that there are no American cities where Islamic and Sharia victories and takeovers have already occurred. It's time for border control, or start planning for a very big goodbye America party!
Here's what has already happened to England within a few years of opening their borders without entry control:
How the British have passively succumbed to the Muslim invasion:
Mayor of London … MUSLIM
Mayor of Birmingham … MUSLIM
Mayor of Leeds … MUSLIM
Mayor of Blackburn … MUSLIM
Mayor of Sheffield … MUSLIM
Mayor of Oxford … MUSLIM
Mayor of Luton … MUSLIM
Mayor of Oldham … MUSLIM
Mayor of Rochdale … MUSLIM
All the following achieved by just 4 million Muslims out of the 66 million population:
Over 3,000 Muslim Mosques
Over 130 Muslim Sharia Courts
Over 50 Muslim Sharia Councils
Muslims Only No-Go Areas Across The UK
Muslim Women… 78% don't work and are on FREE benefits/housing
Muslim Men… 63% don't work and are on FREE benefits/housing
Muslim Families… 6-8 children planning to go on FREE benefits/housing and now all UK schools are ONLY serving HALAL MEAT!

…. and we (the USA) can't decide on an immigration policy??"

archive.is/DXRTi

Self-inflicted cuckoldry, The fortress island welcoming in literal backward savages. It kills me to even think about having genetic ties to these kamikaze cuckolds.

Yukio Mishima said it perfectly "A nation must ravage itself before foreigners can ravage it, & A man must despise himself before others can despise him"

TL;DR Kill the cuck before they destroy your future as well.

The Lollipop Guild went hard left in the 70's and it's never been the same.

the queen is a kike

Britain's problem is the exact same as America's the only resistance in activity is jewish, pretending that the muslims are the problem and continuing the jew-freemason plan to wipe out the white race through ZOG wars.

If any of you walked throiugh London you;d notice the majority of muds are blacks and various other 3rd world invaders, the muslims are just a tiny percentage of that, jews control every industry and national institution.

The alternative right is not a different or even new option, it's just more of the same kosher conservatism wrapped up in a dishonest nationalist flag.

They can at least show the sandnigger mayor the true meaning of "part and parcel".

It's a jewish instigated 3rd world invasion, pretending it's the muslims behind it is what jews do to stave off anyone actually doing anything about it.

London and Europe in general can only be restored street by street, house by house and with lots and lots of bullets at this point.

If you believe the official numbers, I‘ve a bridge over the Thames to sell…

So the Pajeets and Obamas are not muslim?

Obma's mother was jewish, as (((you))) well know.
Most of the wogs in britain are indian and nigger who aren;t muslim, they cause as much problems, crime, violence and disruption as the muslims.

The problem is the jewish instigated 3rd world invasion, only jews want to pretend its entirely muslim.

Someone modify the woman's face in the red, white, and blue image to look like she has been cleansing her pores with Drano.

Let (((them))) live in it. It is what they deserve.

No just wall it off and wait for the parasites to die off

I mean no offense but your expression is impossible to decipher. I can tell you are making a relevant point but what it is I know not.

Fucking kek

Nothing can be saved but the Aryan race.

Fuck their women so they honor killed.

Wut

checked em
trips o truth

No.

Cities have always been safe havens for all sorts of degeneracy. London is the same as it always has been, just more open about it's delusional multiculturalism.

not really

Yes, it is. London was never been the cultural heart of England. Just because the face of it's degeneracy has changed does not mean that it's worse or better.

It's a city compared to county/country thing.

London used to be filled with English people and a small number of tourist/visitors, now it's a totally jew controlled 3rd world ghetto.

It's filled more with niggers and indians than muzz, that's the message the aut-kike/counter-jihad want to spread to aid their takeover of the new kosher approved 'nationalism' it isn;t, essentially it's a 3rd world jewish run ghetto

sure

Yes, by the original solution Hitler proposed, bombing the shit out of it.

I would support tactical nuclear strikes on mosques

your child hood is safe, the license for Peanuts wasnt renewed and it turned into Nickelodeon

I'm laughing at the fact Churchill must be rolling in his grave. Churchill is just like Britain and the British, an obese loser. Right after the war Churchill lost the election. Right after he tried to keep Britain white and lost. He lost the whole white race. He lost the empire. He lost all his money to kikes and plum bankrupt. He lost his capital. He lost his mind. He defined the eternal anglo to the core, a loser. The current state of London is nothing more than Karmatic justice, inflicted in heaven by Hitler and his best Indian friend, Gandhi. You shouldn't have sided with the Jews, dumbfucks.

Was Atlantis ever a city?

After looking at the Pictures, it actually looks like London has been saved. If only they were forcing their way into the Royals complexes… Sigh

Well what's the matter? That's the way the British and French people wanted it :)

They are a rather subhuman looking lot are they not?

Oh, if you want Pictures… Maybe we should spread around this idea of cities growing obsolete thanks to the internet. We could segment society into a new delocalized archipelago. Then when the cities collapse, we can all be far away, and we can just mock them the way we mock people who ruin their lives with drugs.

yes london can still be saved
first remove the immigrant invasive grey squirrel
than we remove the other immigrant invaders

London can only be saved by ethnic warfare against non whites.

He's not making a relevant point, he's mischaracterising a meme thats usually an accurate response to american shitposting about the migration "crisis"

Just put a hood over your head or use a scarf. Antifa style. Do you think those inbred goatfuckers can use our weaponised autism?