khou.com/weather/houston-weather-forecast/62951506
archive.fo/64xGX
archive.is/aDJA1
youtube.com/watch?v=oWwqIO_4VNw
youtube.com/watch?v=RT5H-fc8o5k
youtube.com/watch?v=eZgn0WsOv4o
swg.usace.army.mil/Portals/26/AddicksBarker 9Mar2016 Public Mtg Brf (final).pdf
swg.usace.army.mil/Portals/26/0309 PM.pdf
bizjournals.com/houston/news/2016/10/25/global-plastics-distributor-nabs-200-acres-in.html
downforeveryoneorjustme.com/harriscountryfws.org
harriscountyfws.org/
twitter.com/KPRC2/status/902331986706137092
abc13.com/weather/updates-latest-flood-emergency-information/2347003/
scholarsmine.mst.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3142&context=icchge
modernsurvivalblog.com/survival-kitchen/bleach-water-ratio-for-drinking-water/
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/26318/web
swg.usace.army.mil/Missions/Dam-Safety-Program/
click2houston.com/live/watch-live-kprc-2-news
swg.usace.army.mil/Portals/26/102914 AB presentation.pdf
houstonpress.com/news/if-the-addicks-and-barker-dams-fail-6594886
ftw.usatoday.com/2015/08/refuge-of-last-resort-five-days-inside-the-superdome-for-hurricane-katrina
twitter.com/Mike_Hixenbaugh/status/901912379470077952
articles.latimes.com/2010/aug/30/nation/la-na-0830-katrina-superdome-20100830
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-27/gasoline-surges-oil-steady-as-harvey-shuts-texas-refineries
dallasnews.com/news/weather/2017/08/27/harvey-forces-major-texas-refineries-shut-raising-concerns-gas-price-hikes
reuters.com/article/us-storm-harvey-refineries-idUSKCN1B60QA
archive.is/JrCbn
archive.is/SmAWx
periscope.tv/w/1RDGlmmObvlJL
youtube.com/watch?v=oo21yMwGEhU
archive.is/1wLPR
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2606/web
water.weather.gov/ahps2/river.php?wfo=hgx&wfoid=18770&riverid=206485&pt[]=144674&allpoints=146545,146546,152755,142224,143019,141431,143825,142062,143037,141563,141387,141769,141220,142302,143028,142444,141229,143890,144539,141558,141796,144778,144674,146452&data[]=hydrograph&data[]=obs&data[]=impacts&data[]=sitemap
youtube.com/watch?v=uhNwKF0r9gc
youtubemultiplier.com/5363fd3738c46–its-happening-.php
archive.is/hUxI8
gooseinthegallows.com/no-houston-problem-thoughtsandprayers/
youtube.com/watch?v=cZGJZH6VW-k
harriscountyfws.org/GageDetail/Index/2110?R=1
harriscountyfws.org/GageDetail/Index/2110
waterdatafortexas.org/reservoirs/flood
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never stop memeing. This is the time to meme.

I considered naming this "I'm gonna miss a whole week of work edition" fuck

GOOD LUCK
FLOOD-CHAN!

Should have gone with an Addicks picture for "the water rises" addition.

Agreed, but too late

They've resorted to Twitter for calling in aid.

This city is screwed.

khou livestream the journocunt just asked a cop how many rescues they've done in the neighborhood and he said at least 65.
Looking at the footage, it was ALL NIGGERS.
Jesus christ they are such a drain on society

confirmed, nigs already chimping for gibs

it gon' rain

use it for #6

Guaranteed niggers are needing the care. They don't need nurses, the need veterinarians.

Is this divine punishment for voting Cruz instead of Trump in the primaries?

No, Harvey is here to cleanse the Katrina nigs from Houston.

probably

IT WILL NEVER END

Let's hope so

indeed
it will never end as long as altruistic good goy whites keep saving them

At least 24 more hours of Harvey rape.

Wait a minute, these are Katrina refugees getting washed away?
God must really hate them. I wonder what they did to engender such wrath?

indulged in sloth and gluttony

Holy shit seeing all the libshits and stronk independent womyn crying for help when they realize how helpless they are when a bit of water comes is truly entertainment at it's finest. ==CLEANSE THEM ALL, HARVEY AND FLOOD-CHAN==

Greetings from Nevada.

went from robbing cars to robbing boats

Waves of hydrofluoric acid, dissolving away what the water missed…

This storm has already caused over $100,000,000,000 worth of damage. And more is on the way, hopefully white taxpayers don't suffer for this too much.

Texas wanted wetbacks, and that's exactly what they got

It will probably cause a post storm economic boom.

Haven't followed the other threads so let me ask bluntly: has a new Lootie been sighted yet?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/lootie

If only. Probably petroleum byproducts.

Some serious rain rates could set up overnight. Bands seem to be converging on Harris county. Steady 0.5 in/hr to 1 in/hr rain rates over Katy and the Addicks/Barker watersheds.

even if most construction workers here are illegals?

More looting.

That's never once happened in the aftermath of a hurricane, not that I can remember anyway. Some economists claim that natural disasters boost economic growth, but a few bumps in gdp doesn't offset infrastructure damage, insurance hikes, and tax increases. Especially for New orleans which still lies in rot.

Unfortunately yes. I suppose much of the boom money will go to Mexico in that case.

houston police scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14514/web

Pirates

I like how the press conferences are in English and sign language but not spanish

iheart.com/live/ktrh-newsradio-740-2285/?autoplay=true

local news radio

Who ever is providing that feed needs to lower the audio out of the scanner. Over driving the soundcard like a motherfucker.

Wherever they are, they must nig.

At least my family is safe, still in houston but not at my apartment.

Pretty much all apartments in Houston are unsafe due to nogs, spics and hard drugs. It's kind of fucked up.

You aren't kidding. This is from the previous thread; too good not to repost.

Visible image of /ourstorm/ for bypass

Cajuns need to turn the fuck around and stop helping the niggers.

Go only to white neighborhoods if they must continue operations.

frankly if you're dumb enough to fall for this you deserve to get robbed

I have to check these digits from the last post of thread 4.

Harris County went Clinton in the election. Payback's a bitch.

Burn down your house and revel in the economic good times that follow for you and your family.

wait, one hundred BILLION?

Most home insurance covers against fire but not flooding. Smart homeowners would have burned their houses down before the flood waters came.

they go blue in every election retard. like any other densely populated urban area the shitlibs and nigs swing the vote

please send more rain to san antonio
also wash the niggers away

Except 2004 … 2000 … 1996 … 1992 … 1988 … 1984 … 1980 …

So "every" election, huh?

Houston is rapidly darkening.

Unexpected Rato.

(((JPMorgan))) predicts it's 10-20 billion
archive.fo/64xGX

Thank you.

Stop bitching fedoralord.

GASSINGS BEGIN

It depends on what sort of local populous you have and whether outsiders are willing to invest to fund the boom.

archive.is/aDJA1

Shoreacres is 94.15% White

>Shoreacres is 94.15% (((White)))

7% of that is latino but it's mostly white.

Shame we won't be getting a Hurricane Harvey version of this video

From what I can tell, if the dams burst, whites are the ones getting fucked. Can any Texanons confirm?

Probably a lot of whites along with nonwhites, yes

there's too many reservoirs/dams/rivers to say that conclusively.
afterwards when we know which areas got fucked the most we can look up demographics
regardless, whites everywhere are getting fucked by this because their taxes are going to pay for the damage

Go fuck yourself deaf nigger.

Donald Trump hates white people.

i've had a livestream on for like 6 hours and the last white people i remember seeing was when a journocuck did a ridealong with some good goys doing boat rescues
So fucking many of these resources are going to help retarded nonwhites who won't listen to reason. it's infuriating

They need pest control, armed with MP-40s and a license to kill. Rolling for Mac Tonight, giving niggers a fright

you are off by one, user

Trips off by one, cucked even harder.

So are you Tyronius Washington

Does anyone have a summary of what happened so far?
t. fag that hasn't been paying attention

San Jacinto River all the way down Cypress Creek looks fucked.

And Montgomery county where I live went Trump. Not even half the flooding that Houston has.
Based Poseidon.

KHOU has one live reporter in that area, on I45. Cars are crossing the flooded roadway by the reporter and must be losing their cars later on because they're trying to walk back. They're now stranded on an island.

Or they would have been, but National Gaurd trucks are rescuing them.

link to stream?

theyve been doing this shit alllllllll day too, breddy funny

youtube.com/watch?v=oWwqIO_4VNw

All spics and nigs too.

You didn't get dubs because the pest control agent wouldn't be armed by MP-40's but by an AR

kek

ahaha they're walking back, and the idiots still trying to drive through are passing by and splashing the fuck out of them

More likely body bags and clipboards.

oh no! i hope they don't get too wet

Anything less than 7.62x39 is cuckoldry

8 so far, expecting more…

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DRIVE IN TO THAT? $40K silverado pickup… ruined. I hope insurance starts denying these assholes.

Now that I think about it you could just drown a person without any person asking what happened.

What the fuck is up with everyone being off by one?

if you hit a nigger cranium with .22lr it penetrates into it, but loses so much energy that it can't exit and just bounces around in the brain causing trauma many times greater than 5.56 would

dread thread

well it's getting dark. sadly that means there won't be a lot of new optics til tomorrow
but on the bright side a bunch of people will probably die on the road tonight
thank you flood-chan! wash away our diversity

DEAD NIGGERS, MEXICANS, AND TEXANS WILL FLOAT DOWN THE RIO GRANDE, BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY "THE WATER RISES" TO THIS POST

>IF

I love it when losers like you think marksmanship is like video games/movies.

yeah, thats how a bunch of unsolved murders happened with corpse pickup in new orleans. Some of them were chopped up, others were riddled with lead.

HAVE WE OPENED THE FLOODGATES?

I'm jacking this stuff from a weather blog, in case you can't tell. Here's what's going to seal the deal on Katrina v2.0.

We aren't dehumanizing ourselves and face to bloodshed hard enough

I just barely made it out if there today. Sitting comfy in Dallas right now drinking shiner.
I took Spring-Cypress to 45 from 6 if anyone cares. 45 near Huntsville is pretty hairy though, so be careful goys.

Implying that niggers have a brain to bounce a .22lr around in.

The water rises.

TELL ME ABOUT HARVEY!! WHY DOES HE FLOOD THE NIGGERS!

confirmed

nigger mayor in a press conference requesting people donate plus-size clothing. top jej

If you get a shot in the brain your fucked no matter what it is. Nog brain might be hard to hit so go for center mass.

Does anyone have a livestream for The Weather Channel?

a lot of fucking trees are going to fall too as the winds pick up. the ground is so soaked already, it won't take much

Kek. Hope someone Emmett Tills him.

That's a big storm

If I take off that scuba mask will you die?

Hurricane moved slowly near Houston then stalled for days with Houston positioned on the dirty/wet side basically fucking Houston. Its still not over. You cant go anywhere in this city right now due to the flooding you wont make it far.

right wing drowning squads?

It would be extremely suffocating.

It would be extremely suffocating

Yes, and it's strengthening again. Expect 50 mph TS at next NHC advisory. Houston might see 40 mph sustained by morning.

Some good redpills right there.

FFS. Gonna go kill a nigger RIGHT NOW.

i guess these retards forgot how to deal with niggers because they bussed all the worst ones over to us

Dayum… fucking brainwave there…

yee-haw texas chan

is there mass nigging like katrina? indicates some level of chimpening but i haven't heard of anything else really

New mandatory evacuation. Looking at levee overtopping.

For you

I'm crashing this wave, with no survivors!

lel

chief of police (i dunno some cop during the press conference) says the for a city of its size the looting has been minimal but honestly they have no fucking idea what's going on yet.
one thing to note is that unlike nola, houston is much bigger yes but it's also extremely sprawled. youre more likely to see small pockets of nigging rather than mass chimpouts

checked and kek'd

I assume there's enough water to keep most of the nigs from traveling very far. Once the water recedes some more, I highly expect some lootmas.

everything is bigger in texas
our illegals population for example

Faggot can't even count.

oh my god
Why can I not be in texas with subsonic 6.8

The only looting will be in nig areas because the white areas are heavily armed. Since whites didn't evacuate in large quantities like NOLA, nigs would get BTFO. Add that the flooding will prevent amberlamps from picking them up and police from saving them, and these nigs will die on contact.

why aren't they armed with ar-15s?

Right side
youtube.com/watch?v=RT5H-fc8o5k

pls donate goyim, we don't buy jewelry, drugs, new cars or audio equipment with the money

what a time to be alive

GLOOMTUBE is best tube

They probably are (nigs didn't actually hijack a boat), but use them sparingly since the media would kvetch relentlessly. These motherfuckers shouldn't even try and save niggers stick to white neighborhoods only.

From taking a look at what the Army Corps of Engineers has out there, we may well see those dams burst.

swg.usace.army.mil/Portals/26/AddicksBarker 9Mar2016 Public Mtg Brf (final).pdf

swg.usace.army.mil/Portals/26/0309 PM.pdf

RN. Gonna be sitting in Missouri cleaning my AR tonight and browsing Holla Forums

Fuck these niggers. That's what they get for listening to a dumb spook mayor who told them "shelter in place"

White people left, live on high ground and/or have flood insurance.

Thanks Belgium for releasing anhydrous hydrogen chloride onto Houston.

bizjournals.com/houston/news/2016/10/25/global-plastics-distributor-nabs-200-acres-in.html

Baytown has always had a terrible odor to it.

Only now do I realize that it was the scent of death to come.

so the journonigger in the field is interviewing two families right now, they are frog and krautcuck, only been here a year
you have foresaken your people eurocucks
flood-chan will punish your crimes, there is no escape

I don't believe you

I've heard good things about 6.8 terminal performance, and I've heard that 300blk is hard on uppers.

white girl journonigger in process of rescuing a family of 10 sandniggers courtesy of curtis and bubba's airboat.
cant make thisshit up

perhaps they added 16.3399999999+13.9699999999999999+42.8402 or something and rounded it to 42.86

Are you dense? Its 5.56 but using 7.62 projectiles, with similar force as well. 220gr 300BLK rounds are subsonic, hit as hard as .45ACP, but fly further and flatter and are cheaper than all the other AR-15 meme calibers. The only way it fucks up uppers is if you shoot it with a 5.56 barrel.

That's equally retarded since they should have already rounded up as they seemed to focus on 4 significant digits.

Actually it's women that ran those numbers
just kidding, they don't hire women

I'm fine with .223/556, I like cheap ammo so I can shoot a lot. Cheap ammo, expensive guns and gear. That's my thing.

TV is just one segment after another of white people saving nonwhites. Bet it's forgotten next week

oh whoops the sandnigger rescue was postponed because they had to stop and pick up a family of regular niggers

Just did a quick search, apparently uppers are sensitive to different 300blk loads depending on the gas length for ar pattern

Pistols are notoriously non-lethal compared to rifles

Not how ballistics work. Ballistic coefficients aren't going to make a difference at subsonic speeds, before you go there.

In other words, it's a less ergonomic pistol if you put 220 grains in it, and a 7.62x39 if you put normal weight ammo in it. .300 blk is neat if you have a can for it, otherwise it's a meme and I'd rather have 5.56. If you want 7.62x39 ballistics, get an AK.

fucking christ this ride never ends

No update on addicks in the last 2 1/2 hours after multiple intra hour updates. IT'S OGRE! DEGENERATES GONNA SWIM IN DA GULF!

Who wants to bet on the news talking about this for years because non-whites were hit, like Katrina? Meanwhile there is no mention of all the mainly white areas that were flooded a year ago in Louisiana.

No, it's usually best to do all of the calculations with the raw numbers, then round of at the end, otherwise you'd be givin a less accurate answer.

the ride ends soon. when night falls the rescuers won't be able to spot niggers so we'll start seeing the lazy whites get picked up

Both dams releasing water at maximum capacity for the foreseeable future.

Offering bets to people is an act of the the jew.

I'm not trying to derail this with gun talk, but a spitzer will always fly better than a round nose, and it doesn't require a proprietary carbine to shoot, just an upper swap, which was my point.

Cool, thanks dude.

shots fired on khou stream
white guy being interviewed said he was in katrina and

fag

Why haven't we classified niggers as an invasive species and instituted open season on them yet?

fun fact, when Whites came to Australia, the aboriginals were originally classified as Fauna.

hog hunters become nog hunters

This hurricane is a just a hint of Kek's power.

lol

Looters shooting at boats.

the site has stopped responding
downforeveryoneorjustme.com/harriscountryfws.org

WEW

(heiled)
Kek

harriscountyfws.org/

Nogs confirmed for prey species.

yeah it's back.

WE OUT HERE

army corps of engineers just said in press conference dams will have to be opened repeatedly for months after this

Sugar Land bout to be ded

Oh my- Addicks is going to overtop
NO MATTER WHAT

I'm actually wondering what was the aftermath of that previous flood. Never hear about it because it affected whites who never get government help or assistance.

twitter.com/KPRC2/status/902331986706137092

Mandatory evacuations for imminent levee breach

CURFEWS: For Pasadena and Seabrook

abc13.com/weather/updates-latest-flood-emergency-information/2347003/

Top of spillway is 108 right? And they stopped updating at 4 something PM at 105?

CBS News weather guy just said that while global didn't cause the hurricane, the rainfall was 10 - 20% heavier because of man-made global warming. This is what folks call science..

Heard that about an hour ago on KTRH with an emergency alert.

We're lucky niggers are so fucking stupid, otherwise they'd be a lot more dangerous.

how far along the irlmaier scenario are we?

Looks just like the graph I get when peeing at the urologists office. Even has 'stream' axis correct.. UOM is a bit different though.

this is a street lamp next to buffalo bayou

Any possibility the economic impact of losing Houston could screw the oil industries enough to trigger economic collapse?

EXACTLY RIGHT
It is extremely convenient that their site went down. The press conference said in so many words- no matter what it will overtop into the emergency spillways. It was also extremely curious that they used numbers from 5pm at an 8pm press conference.

If it has a catastrophic failure it might we are talking about a 15 - 20 foot wall of water sweeping through one of the most affluent areas of the US. If it has a uncontrolled spill which at this point is predicted for tonight then the bayou that goes through one of the most affluent areas of the US is going to have heavy flooding.

This will destroy the affluent areas and a few enriched areas- but it will predominately hit white folks middle and upper class which the dam was created to protect.

Yes. This is going to have significant long term economic impact. No matter what. A huge percentage of the refining capacity of the United States is presently shut-down. This might cause the thing to pop.

Not just oil, insurance is going to be hit hard after this. If those dams burst, the damage might be enough that insurance companies fold. Houston is a pretty major shipping hub as well, and a center for a lot of industry in the US.

Their site didn't actually go down though, it was mispelled in that one reply. But yeah last time I checked they were due for an update on the numbers.

Here's the latest thing they've released on twatter.

*spoiler*professional quality graphic design*

Am affluent, and downstream. No way out from when they started announcing plans to start releasing in controlled fashion (Good thing, feeds buffalo bayou which is already fucked to prevent failure).

On 3rd floor of apartment complex. Car on 6th floor in visitor parking if another lot. Addicks and Barker have been worrying since this thing started. This story and levees along Brazos are gonna be huge stories if either/both fail.

From KPRC, subvisions that could be in threat from releases (I think controlled releases) from Addicks and Barker

FUCK I TRY KEK I SWEAR REEEEEEEEEEEE

Stay safe, at least you and your car have elevation. Hope you have funs

Stay safe user. Get your hands on as much drinking water as possible if you haven't already.

DERASCINATE YOURSELVES AND FACE TO CUCKSHED

Bath tub filled, got 100 qts in coolers, 65 qt pelican full of ice. Two camelbaks, 12 mason jars, 8 nalgenes and 10-12 gallon jugs of water. 5 gallons in Gravity water filter. Plus 4 water purifiers if I need to clean the scum water. Good on food too. Amusing seeing all the folks waiting for hours at the supermarkets today on the news.

Can't do much about a tidal wave though, you'll see me on the news riding an air mattress if that happens.

Make sure to have a ridiculous outfit on when you go air mattress surfing.

interesting digits
gas the kikes, race war now?

this reminds me of oroville

Seersucker jacket over duck hunting waders, with a camo MAGA hat

THE WATER RISES

when your mariachi hat won't fit in your bags

they just announced another mandatory evacuation. i didn't catch where, but if they're telling people to evac at night it must be some serious shit

They just announced 15% uncontrolled as of tomorrow AM based on 5PM data.

Levee in Inverness is gonna fail tonight. Affects small community. Watch Brazos levees and Barker and Addicks for most potential destruction beyond what's already happened.

NOT JUST THE KIKES.

Screenshoted

"went down" I misspoke. Pointing out what noted about the lack of public updates. Here's current

There's an emergency spillway around the side that should prevent overtopping, which is what they're discussing right now. I haven't been able to find much about the engineering of the emergency spillway, but I doubt it's rated or designed for heavy duty.

My concern is more seepage and piping due to the amount of water in the soil and the pressure on the dam. I'm not a hydrologist, though.

fuck forgot pic.

Degenerates are the ones that flood in areas that aren't protected by these dams. These two dams protect some of the most expensive real estate in Houston.

Exactly right and exactly the point of my post

This is very very very bad for /ourguys/

Yeah it's not working for me now either. Tried two browsers. Thought it might be https problems only so disabled https everywhere but it looks like it works as far as their server automatically redirects to https then fails.

Yea I remember the concern from Oroville was that the "emergency spillways" were in actuality, "Oh shit the water is leaking here, let's call it an emergency spillway."

The release into the "emergency spillways" reduced the structural integrity of the dam, and was close to causing catastrophic failure.

As in, even if I access with http it changes to https but then gets interrupted.

Houston is going to die.

Let's make it happen.

It's there one of those "Born to die, world is a fuck" memes that says something about Houston?

Addicks dam is a bunch of dirt piled up with grass on it and a concrete access road on top- in some places. Not a marvel of modern engineering it was built in the '50s I think so probably much better than I describe but roughly the same I drive over the "emergency spillway" about twice a week. It is a dirt slope down the side of a dirt dam into a ditch. Any Houstonfags that travel over Clay at BW8 can pretty much attest to it or correct me if I missed it. In my minds eye we are fucked. and I bugged the fuck out today since I live generally in the area

Works now… but the numbers are interesting- 8:39pm 105.90' 8:45pm 105.00' 8:55pm 105.98' Wave action maybe?

i dont know compooter but could it be a ddos?
earlier in the day one of the journoniggers was kvetching about people spreading fake news and shit on social media, and other general mischief.

PLEASE, FLOOD-CHAN!
LET HIS AIM BE TRUE!

am i understanding this correctly:
they wanted to protect some the most expensive real estate in the country (lol no) and they did it with a pile of dirt?
tip top kek

Atypical to design for 1000 year flood.

I sure wonder who financed this soon-to-be-failure of a dam.

Net rise is 6 inches an hour. It's ogre by midnight. Fucking thing is done.

Good news and bad news. Good news is, the emergency spillways are actually concrete and designed for this. They also fixed, or patched, the most serious concerns. However, the thing is built on shit soil and seepage and piping are major concerns, especially under these loads. Like I said before, hydrology isn't my field, but we're already far beyond the design of this dam, and it was built 50+ years ago. Probably the best to hope for is that it will fail slowly and non-catastrophically.

Engineering documents I dug up on it say it's made of roller compacted concrete.
scholarsmine.mst.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3142&context=icchge

Earthen dams are solid and reliable if you stay within their engineering requirements. This storm is about twice the rainfall that was used as a worst case scenario, so you're dealing with an old structure that is being asked to outperform its design limitations. There's nothing man can build that nature can't destroy.

If anything it is just overloaded with people that want to use the site. In effect that is the same as a DDOS

Checking the dubs in last post of last thread.

modernsurvivalblog.com/survival-kitchen/bleach-water-ratio-for-drinking-water/

Mnemonic: You must be 21 to drink…2 drops per 1 quart water.

flood waters aren't even going to peak until wednesday geg

what concentration of bleach my nigger

scanner feed

The land was undeveloped when the dams were built.
swg.usace.army.mil/Missions/Dam-Safety-Program/

any periscopes or livestreams?

RIOT RIOT RIOT 300 people

at the "boot camp"

regular bleach, so maybe around 5%?

the structures (or gates) in the dams that allow outflow to Buffalo Bayou, and
the ends of the dams

>Addicks and Barker were designated as “extremely high risk”.

Glad to see it remained somewhat homogeneous after the blackening. I grew up out there so I know is bullshitting. You could have counted the non-white families on one hand.

From what I've been able to find, they have at the very least patched both of those failure mechanisms.

Someone knowing how to DL youtube videos, please grab the segment at the onscreen 9:20pm mark of this KPRC news segment: click2houston.com/live/watch-live-kprc-2-news

Reporter walks up to a literal mansion and, no kidding, Tyrone walks out. Claims he up in that mansion with no food and needs to eat. You can see the reporter getting suspicions saying "I've been on sooo many streets and forgot the name of this one.. What was it again??"

lulz

Yes Flood-Chan riot the folks up.

Addicks tops in an hour. Fucking media wont' say it.
8/28/2017 9:11 PM 106.02'

Found out the same tidbit after I posted that. Yup wonder where they are then. Found this as well:
swg.usace.army.mil/Portals/26/102914 AB presentation.pdf

Pity they didn't do the full design as proposed in the 40's would have saved billions of dollars over the years with the Canals that were omitted

houstonpress.com/news/if-the-addicks-and-barker-dams-fail-6594886

High Rises in energy corridor are probably 14-15 stories for context.

hooktube newfriend

5.25-8.25%. Clorox is 8.25% not too sure about others. Also for your tub 7.5 gallons of water per cubic foot.

BOOT CAMP IS THE TEMP JAIL

Rioting and inmates escaping per scanner

Correction: Regular Clorox is 6% not 8.25%. Ultra is the higher concentration.

Yeah it is.

Dam isn't going to overtop anytime soon, you're just going to have uncontrolled release from the emergency floodways. This thing is designed very differently from Oroville. If it fails, it will fail from seepage and piping eating under the footing, or under the outlet gates.

Kek withheld the dubs until we received his message. Thank you user for being his hand in this undertaking.

Yea that's my hope. Most of flooding to Jersey Village area.

I want a stream from the response to this. Gimme gimme

It's updating again, 106.11.

Reported.

good fun and nigger chimpouts will come to you but only if you post
GANBATE FLOOD-CHAN~~~

Found the Cyclosporiasis protozoa.

I can see all the crowdfunding campaigns for baby niglet coffins now

the difference between medicine and poison is the dose, dummy

Ganbate Flood-Chan

It's really going to happen this time, isn't it?

Meant a video stream, you know well the cops will respond to a prison boot camp riot with overwhelming force.

A shame you're in such a nice area. Sounds like the perfect position to get the bead on shitskins in the water.

isnt there soap in clorox? Soap can give you diarrhea.

Police Scanner on gloomtube says that "prisoners are rioting". youtube.com/watch?v=eZgn0WsOv4o

Can anyone source some additional info?

no video stream.. gloomtube seems good at finding that shit but he has nothing on it yet. Everyone asking for it in chat.

Shit I gotta do some prep work. Easily make bank scamming liberal idiots. The numbers of ppl involved with this will make it nigh impossible to verify gofundmes.

Found more useful information:

Addicks Dam Elevations:
Emergency Spillway 1: 110.0 ft
Emergency Spillway 2: 111.5 ft
Lowest point of embankment: 115.5 ft

Barker Dam Elevations:
Emergency Spillway 1: 104.0 ft
Emergency Spillway 2: 105.5 ft
Lowest point of embankment: 113.8 ft

Unless we have a seepage/piping failure, what you're more likely to see is a increased but still limited flow into Buffalo Bayou, not a "wall of water". I can't find maximum flow ratings for those emergency spillways, but I would be surprised if they weren't sufficient to prevent an overspill situation. With any luck, this could spare most of the white areas but wash away the downstream spics (I need to dig up better topo charts of the watershed to know for sure.)

Most people that donate are conservative.

It always seemed like it had soap in it to me, it bubbles like that. Not really sure though. It would make sense for a pure sodium hypochlorite solution to be on the market but maybe it's not for a reason. I'm no expert

All I heard was its at a temp jail called "The Bootcamp" and that some are escaping.

I'm sure you mean "cuckservative".

Anyone who gives money to a nigger deserves NOTHING.

Just use the type free of fragrances. If it says anything besides sodium hypochlorite don't fucking use it. Also look for the concentration on the label.

"Conservative"? You mean liberal Christcucks that only signal as conservative.

*cuckservative
My family didn't get any help from cuckservative boomer filth during our floods, no nigger is getting a dime from me or mine.

Didn't this happen during Katrina as well? Wasn't that why police started confiscating weapons? And didn't the football stadium become rape central for a while?

he ingredients in Clorox bleach are water, sodium hypochlorite (used to whiten and kill bacteria), sodium chloride, sodium carbonate (removes alcohol and grease stains), sodium chlorate, sodium hydroxide (removes soils that are fatty, oily, or acidic), and sodium polyacrylate

I fucking hope so.

updated information. have fun guys

Football stadium was hell on Earth.

Two more rain days /comfy/ flood watching and waiting for water to raise over the spillway top.

image search "katrina superdome"
would rather be dead then trapped there.

I wonder if there's any bleach on the market that is only water and sodium hypochlorite?

IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN LADS, IT'S A MATTER OF TIME

Nigs breaking into walgreens and CVS locations all across houston according to scanner. Three sedans

First time in 3 years living in this area that I've heard the frogs singing; started about 20 minutes ago.

Might be an interesting next 24 hours.

Yeah, it's rocket fuel though.

#lootcrew starting up

My bad just use the stuff free of fragrances and soaps

Kek is serenading us.

Something like 3 in 5 women who were in the superdome during Katrina got raped.

Yeah I'm getting that impression that after this much time things might start heading downhill in that way. Even nigs get cabin fever you know!

I know there are probably some, but I'm glad that I don't see one white girl in their.

(checked)
It was a special kind of hell on earth. Took a few days and they went back to their roots in Sub-Saharan Africa. Makes ya think doesn't it.

You can't rape a nigger any more than you can rape a tree or a hole in the ground.

You can get worms from it though.

Aren't prisoners of every stripe race-warriors by necessity? This could get even uglier than it is.

wew, I mean I knew about it before but man, I never saw the pictures.

they bussed thousands of these niggers to houston and set them up in a similar arena thing here (cant remember exactly where it was).
everything was fine, the same nigs somehow behaved here. there's no way cops are gonna let nigs nog as hard as katrina in a shelter situation.
the streets and neighborhoods… now that has me worried

Houston is pretty de>>10515278

Gonna be interesting if the Houston/Cajun navy starts carrying in response to getting fired upon and returns fire.

Yes and no. They are all 100% woke on race, as are all the guards. But only the ones already facing life in prison are likely to do go full RAHOWA.

quoting this for visibility
i cant into webm
t. houstonigger

quick question, is the cajun navy actually cajun? I thought the swamp folk were french speakers in Louisianian.

Found this while searching for Katrina Superdome stuff:

I remember following the Superdome news as it was happening. The toilets and running water stopped working a few hours into the storm, part of the roof collapsed, the power went out, no air conditioning, no food or water, garbage everywhere. People died and the bodies were just left sitting there. Women were raped in the chaos. Horrible stuff.

Cajun navy left, last I heard. Good on them. Fuck niggers.

Yes. They travel to disaster zones to assist. They're fucking out of Houston though after taking gunfire from pavement apes.

This is going to be really fucking fun.

When it FINALLY comes down to the life and death last chance it seems maybe whites will care for whites first.

Storm is going their way anyways. I hope some stop in Orange County TX I have friends there that are worried.

Scanner, drunk flood driver being chased.

God bless the brave hearts of the Arcadians. They did what they could.

so, the only nigger in the superdome who could read and write?
probably a quadroon tbh

DRUNK IN JEEP BEING CHASED

Texfag here, it's the seawall over somewhere near Port Arthur. A barge hit it earlier this month and breached it. The image is from 3 weeks ago, when it happened. No idea if they got it patched up in time.

stop fucking memeing. meme backwards. I don't want to die.

Who did this to Mengele and where are they so I can find them and rip their heart out.

5 black males in homedepot looting

Scanner reports somebody with live video of five black males with black hoodies inside of Home Depot

less then 2 feet to go

Ask for Flood-Chan's guidance in order to be safe.

It was me, D i o desu!

Have rewatched the Tyrone clip like 8 times. Joel has been fucking gold throughout this whole storm, always seems slightly hungover, with a 5 O'Clock shadow and really hates almost every area he visits (With the exception of the rescue boats going out and saving folks in the wealthy Ponderosa Pines neighborhood). Lost it every time he says we're gonna talk to Tyrone off camera for a bit after this.

Guarantee he let Tyrone know his face was all over national television and it was time to go home. His pitch black "aunties house" didn't need any saving.

They expect one of us in the water, brother.

kek probably white
this brother is tempting flood-chan. careful!

No jojokes here.

I may be remembering incorrectly, but I think that's how I found AmRen. They had published a story about what had happened in NO and, more specifically, the Superdome. It blew my mind, and I was thoroughly tripped out when I found that not only was it true, but it was worse that what was described.

no need. The united states army will be there soon.

It was the Astrodome! Poor Astrodome.

i knew a lady who shot a nigger that was at her door right after katrina.
cops showed up and dragged the body off without a word, much less weapon confiscation

ftw.usatoday.com/2015/08/refuge-of-last-resort-five-days-inside-the-superdome-for-hurricane-katrina

THANK YOU BILL WHITE!

That's beautiful, man.

It should always be like that.

I wonder if a bunch of nigs have already been shot and we just haven't heard anything about it.

Behind all the bullshit pr department and cucked mayors and chiefs, they know.

Sleep well.

Can you imagine being the national guard E3 or whatever sent into that? I bet most of the stories are not public.

When it comes to disasters cops get like that.

Why on earth would you We are all in this together™

you are all delusional. The government will take and has taken guns in disasters.

Do niggers have enough spiritual consciousness to make ghouls like the stories on /x/ about the eastern european german soldier ghouls?

Niggers nigged out
Niggers hunting in packs,
Cant shoot em on national tv
This really needs no explanation

From the same article:

Later:

I don't care about the civil rights of niggers.

Tread on them until they are a fine paste. Just don't fuck with the white people.

I'm not delusional, listen to the scanner the cops can't even get around. They call off nearly every water rescue. Yeah, they might sometime.

My father in Boynton Beach FL during one of the hurricanes called the cops because some dude kept turning off his generator due to the noise. The cops said "We don't care, don't call us again, if he touches your property again shoot him and put his body in a dumpster". They got other shit to worry about

watch the video niggers. Dont keep all your eggs in one basket is the moral of the story.

Well, yeah, during an emergency, 911 is for immediate emergencies, not for a neighbor pestering you

TX has 12k national guard. They would need to come in from other states to even attempt to enforce control here

I apologize deeply for direct linking to a nu-male faggots twitter like this, but I thought you ought to know the ants are mounting their attack now.

twitter.com/Mike_Hixenbaugh/status/901912379470077952

If this has really damaged the refineries, all of the Arab shitholes in (((opec))) will come back from the brink of collapse. They were so close to imploding thanks to US domestic oil production keeping prices low. Now they'll be shipping in gasoline instead of crude.
Hopefully it isnt that bad, and most of the refineries can get back online quick. Refineries elsewhere in the US and Canada can pick up the slack too.

jesus titty fucking christ. It literally happened before in katrina. The military is already mobilizing. Do you need a written letter from the government to prepare?

you need to be careful, katrina had a bunch of Israelli Private contractors guard jewish neighborhoods and take away guns from undesirables.

You need to know who is who, because some outsider PMC may fucking put two behind your head.

fwiw i didnt mean to imbly that weapon confiscation doesn't happen or didnt happen in katrina.
just saying it didnt happen to my friend
she died of cancer btw F
but im sure she earned her angel wings for goodening that gorilla

Tell your dad to get a better generator or not run that shit at night. Have some consideration for other people.

People need to do what they are supposed to do. Shoot anyone who comes to take your guns.
I'm not a big constitution fag but Not giving nebulous government authorities control of your protection is too important.

People are being held at gun point, rescuers assaulted???

Another Katrina Superdome anecdote:

articles.latimes.com/2010/aug/30/nation/la-na-0830-katrina-superdome-20100830

Heard that as well.

I think it's just sad that monkeys look so dissimilar and are happily called different, even saying that humans evolved from chimps, but black people are different from white people? What are you, racist?

Why not just acknowledge people are not equal, have equal rights, and accept different strengths? Fucking pisses me off that things today are the way they are. Jews ruin everything.

Shit is heating up on the scanner. People held at gun point. Couldn't get to the home deport #lootcrew. Cops can't get to ANY of these calls.

Wouldn't surprise me. The fucking parasites are everywhere so it isn't much of a stretch for them to have an (((affluent gated community))) that close to the zoo.

Definitely, also blackwater did alot of shady shit, back in new orleans. There was a considerable lack of due process. And multinational pmc's had free reign to do anything they wanted. It was a major training exercise.

Places like broadmoor.

601uiw

I think that's the plate they just ran, supposedly from.

People spotted with guns near a gas station, its getting fuckin' hairy

its finally habbening :DDDDDDDDDDDD
any white texans that don't have guns deserve their incoming cultural enrichment
hurricane harvey is my waifu

shit
*supposedly from arkansas

there was no social media during katrina really, facebook was new(ish) and the only other thing around was myspace pages full of glitter graphics
hopefully in the age of social media the stuff going on right now won't be memory-holed.

yfw some Texas user's excuse to bag a pavement ape will be provided not from DotR, but a fucking rainstorm

Just kill anyone taking white peoples' guns and anyone bitching about authorities taking guns from niggers.

Easy.

if quads harvey ignites a national racewar after niggers get btfo in the floodzone by law-abiding, constitutional whites

So Close.

fail

you don't force gets, you fucking plebeian

will do.

Also shotguns have failures if you don't completely desoak them incase they get wet during a struggle. You can break a niggers shotgun if you get it to fire under water. away from you of course.

Please kys.

But first, ignite the national race war.

this is a no bully zone

The digits have been WAY too consistent tonight. Always just one off when we try to predict them.

This is a major happening and Kek is trying to tell us something.

Meme harder damnit.

Niggers will always be btfo
This time is because of a nigger mayor

umm guys

WASH THE NIGGERS CLEAN

GET HYPE

rise damnit rise!

its starting to get real comfy

Brace for impact.

Anyone got any good streams? I want to leave something up on my second monitor while I EDF.

The water rises

GAS GAS GAS
WE'RE GONNA RUN OUT OF GAS
TONIGHT THE NIGGERS DROWN

IT BEGINS

off by one, you just cost all of us our guns nigger

Damn, just looked it up. With 12,000 kikes living there, it's safe to assume that some of them would have paid for PMCs to protect their shit instead of doing an insurance scam. Of course they were all watching safely from other homes hundreds or thousands of miles away. And if they did lose everything, its always an option to move to Israel.

DAILY REMINDER
The mayor that refused to give an evacuation order needs to be prosecuted, sued, removed from office. Any whites that died as a result of not being told to evacuate are on his hands.

Rain has been pounding nonstop the last couple hours here, it's gonna happen.

gloomtube only one i know of now.

FAGGOT

Any white Texan without a gun deserves the cultural enrichment they receive.

Highly doubt this turns into a Katrina, almost every decent Texan is armed, and armed heavily.

Where is "here"? NW Houston?

It's getting so bad, I wonder if Texas can even contain the disaster that is about to likely turn it into the new Atlantis by the end of the week.

It is and according to Bloomberg it'll take quite a while to get them spun back up. At least there is a global glut of oil and oil related products but you are right this could be the wind in the sand-niggers sails that they need to stave off their own destruction.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-27/gasoline-surges-oil-steady-as-harvey-shuts-texas-refineries
dallasnews.com/news/weather/2017/08/27/harvey-forces-major-texas-refineries-shut-raising-concerns-gas-price-hikes
reuters.com/article/us-storm-harvey-refineries-idUSKCN1B60QA

Thanks. The heroic tunes of EDF go great with happenings.

Do the Arabs have significant refining capacity?

Between Houston and Galveston. Guns are ready and I'm still dry. Kek preserve me.

NBC: Cajun Navy members met with gunfire by apparent looters in Texas, group says

archive.is/JrCbn

Sounds to me like dotr is a go.

i've had a storage unit in pasadena for the past few months. kept meaning to move my stuff down here clear lake but was always too lazy
my shit is probably rekkkt
do you see what i did there
pasadena is the birthplace of the KKK

Wew, lad. Best go get you a boat and paddle your ass out to sea to weather the storm.

Get out of town. Is that true?

So, if I'm right next to the north wall of the Barker reservoir, does that mean that I'm gonna die? Near 6 and i10. I'm not sure what to expect. I'm at least on the third floor.

Yeah I've noticed that they cant get to anything. Including calls near my home.

just passin through

butt blasted journonigger just now live:
there's a rumor circulating that you must have immigration papers to be admitted into shelters
top jej there may be hope for white people after all
OY VEY THIS IS NAAAAAAWWWT TRUE!!!

Of course it isn't.

israel did most of the brunt of the payment.

Also since charlottesville happened, the jewish parts of houston are going to get jew pmc's that are going to be slightly more bloodthirsty for badgoy blood.

we may get our race war and it may start because of these fucks.

Shekel shattered

But I so wanted it to be so.

What ever you do, user, DO NOT do anything illegal! :^)

Are you south of addicks?

i dont think it is actually, but a few people i know love to claim that and they'll say that's why there's no niggers there. there aren't many, but only because there are so many spics that probably war with them

It's a damn shame we cant get it from Russia for (((reasons))). They could even ship it over the transarctic route to get by some certain countries.
You're right that it's good we have such a glut. A spike in oil prices to the $3.00/gal levrl would crash the economy in a way that's bad for us. It would be a slowdown, but not the all out collapse that could precipitate a race war or full on final solution.

Well, you didn't totally waste the gets.

Some years back I lived in Galleria (uptown), there are a lot of liberal type kikes there. The local baptist church even flies an Israeli flag at the same height as US (I think that is illegal). Actually, I don't know if that church still does that but they used to. I have had no reason to go uptown for a long time.

Yes

user, you gonna die.

Livestream the Wave.
Try to surf it if you can.

Face unto bloodshed user. Cleanse the area before the damns give and let the waters wash away the evidence.

archive.is/SmAWx

Did they say a 40yo white woman was hostage of a black male for a day?

Livestream your death plz

If north of Barker and South of Addicks on L3 you're probably more at risk from Addicks going than Barker overflow.

Consensus on here is that dam blow won't be catastrophic and sudden. So you're probably good.

I'm south of Addicks and west of Barker

Houstonfags should have gotten out. At least should have came up to Arlington, but oh well. Kill a few niggers before you drown.

>archive.is/SmAWx
God these Liberal Cuck Fags

the crime thing is starting to piss me off because you know the media monitors police scanners and they are hearing evvery bit of this.
24/7 local coverage and they haven't uttered a single word about crime, they just keep showing gay-ass feel-good humanitarian shit.
always dumbass white people out trying to help niggers in the middle of the night. as i type this they're interviewing some good goy who drove all the way down from dallas like a good cuck
why not talk about the crime? the coverage is especially boring at night because nobody can do shit in terms of rescue and the optics are shit.
im thinking the media are completely pandering to the pampered liberal types sitting at home watching all this from safety and literally shaking and crying for the sopping wet shitskins

newfag

Try harder next time.

so diarrhea?

it's people trolling for LOLz

Here's hoping we get to stay /comfy/ for weeks after this watching niggershines unfolding during the cleanup.

Aren't journalists often told in various ways to not report black crime? I can't recall how much the Katrina violence and looting was downplayed. They also probably believe that many of their viewers don't really want to know the truth; like you say they want feel good shit in a time of crisis. Many people don't really want to know how their charitable efforts are misused and wasted, giving feels good and the truth is depressing.

You mention looting is going down on the news and that will encourage more looting.

Gotta keep up that law and order appearance as long as possible.

NYT needs our help.

(((United Way))) is already fiending to divert white funds to the wrong purposes

periscope.tv/w/1RDGlmmObvlJL
citizen holed up with shotgun and 1911 with looters just outside

Holy shit.

This has gone on for decades. It's not an oversight or naivete. They are under orders to not report or downplay the obvious savagery occurring right in front of them.

When that doesn't work they immediately shift into evil Whitey made the niggers do it, apologize now. And by the way get your wallet out to donate so that you may show appropriate contrition for your sins.

It's a god damn river out there, but extreme rain rates > 3 in/hr appear to be just to the south and east of the city. Katy and the Addicks/Barker watershed regions to the west are drying up.

WEW We are going to see someone die tonight. Well, you guys are. G'night happeninganons.

Hydrate Carlos!

lets get some more interesting shit in this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=oo21yMwGEhU

Shits going down if it reaches 108

FUCKING
DO
IT

lol is that a browser edit?

Blacks at my work do call literally any sweet liquid "juice" tho, like gatorade=juice sqwincher=juice soda=juice

It's real

On one hand broadcasting like this is the worst opsec you could possibly conceive of but then again we might get to see some dead niggers.

Geotechnical engineering fag here. I design earthen dams and supervise construction and maintenance.
We are unlikely to see a high energy failure unleashing a tsunami that literally washes everything away. These are long enbankments. They aren't very high.
If the embankments are well built, they will simply allow the water to run over the dam, causing minor flooding.
Whats more likely is they can't handle this rain, so we will see relatively small failures that get wider as the rushing water erodes away the dirt. It'll be like New Orleans during Katrina. It took hours for the water to start rising to dangerous levels when the levees failed. If you live in a nice neighborhood with few brown people, the USACE might even repair these failures with sandbags. Don't count on that though.
You'll be able to go to the top of your house, and it won't be washed away. Just make sure you can get to the roof. Dont want to be stuck cutting a hole in the roof while the water is up to your neck.

Checked

Don't get his strategy at all. If you're worried about looters why would you make coffee. Got enough adrenaline to keep going. Set up a good funnel for a shooting gallery and invite em on in. Doesn't seem real, but maybe I missed intro to whatever was going on.

I believe in you flood-chan

Guy being interviewed now is saying some uncontrolled topping at Addicks is inevitable. Time will tell if erosion wins. One more rain band over Katy and it's all ogre.

Yeah, Fox5 couldn't report the chimp was also repeatedly shouting: Muh Dik!

He's going mad, he needs a good anime girl to accompany him

I love when memes are memed for so long that you forget that they were started in the real world.

it's so hypocritical though. the purpose of all this coverage is to help people stay safe.
but they won't talk about the neighborhoods that are fucking shooting people. if they were merely racecucked they could still report on it because techinically, no one has really gotten close enough to see who is shooting.
but they're not just racecucked, they're evil

Good one user

The juice chicken gorilla boy is real, but it is not Harvey related. It happened in Atlanta a month ago.

Still fucking funny.

Houston's going back to the primitive.

i'm not even talking about looting man
im talking about buck wild nigger violence
the shooting was so bad cops are telling people to stop trying to do rescues in certain areas. but if the media won't say it, people won't know until they get there and get shot at.

Oh shit, didn't know that. All these screen caps came from a dumb chick on kikebook

Ebola-chan making a comback?

You can thank PC culture for not warning innocent people about the "Criminals".

Fuck off kike.

He sounds like an autist so probably legit kek

Just saw this gem on (((Imgur's frontpage)))
archive.is/1wLPR

The guy has some kind of accent that is not from here, east coast

The statement "Looting is occurring" when uttered on the news is a chimp dog whistle is all I'm saying. They hear that on the news and say imma loot too.

Black males with machineguns reported.

This is true, it's dangerous to say that looting is occuring. I know why we would want media to say this, but from their perspective they look at it as a "all clear to loot" signal to nigs.

you mean zika chan

Damn, I was going to make some suggestions to help it survive until it could be put on a barge and shipped out to Liberia.

Toss it in a cage with some straw, attach a feed hopper with 20lbs of monkey chow, put a 5 gallon water bottle on it and it's good to go. I'm feeling humane, for now.

Doh, She's so cute.

We're getting pretty damn close.
What's the thread theme?

RIP Carlos you will not be missed

If the nogs don't get him the cholera will.

Final Countdown?

That's pretty fucking accurate, the mosquitoes here have that zebra pattern. They are fast motherfuckers, and bite more than once.

OY GEVALT
does he still have an account

Here comes the reign get it?

You're gonna look real stupid when you realize they need those phones to call for help. Just sayin dawg.

Dis should be gud

>periscope.tv/w/1RDGlmmObvlJL

I mean he knows how to say "Juice", "Chicken", and "Gorilla", so he can probably work it out with them if he puts on some blackface.

Yeah, but Addicks reservoir itself isn't looking too good right now. Still rising, 18 inches from the top.
Down to the wire.

After watching this is a faggot larper. He's talking like a NY jew and wonders if he should "go into the attic" to escape the flood. All while being a few stories above the ground. It's bullshit

Barker Reservoir's sensor is broken.

RIP Jersey Village. You got no warning.

Thread theme. Stevie Ray Vaughan - Texas Flood

Feels good man.

fucking lel journocuck on scene reporting from shelters, once again begging for plus-size clothing khou live

Stream is bullshit. Looters outside, makes coffee. Dam gonna overflow, chills on couch no plan to escape to roof.

Either a larping faggot or someone that needs to get washed away.

Might not even be in houston but either way it's bullshit, a larper

The spic walked to the dam earlier, he's fucked.

This. Sieg Heil.

View from where I work this morning. Tons of people were trying to get into the Walmart nothing at all is open. This is near 59 and beltway 8. There's not too much flooding, but Springbreak to the north is almost cutting off 59 just to the north.

Oh god, periscope guy is a rent slave in a 1 story house, and he's reluctant to saw a hole in the roof ahead of time.
Mr shekelberg will probably sue him for cutting said hole after escaping water up to his head.

Not kidding, I know this isn't a big deal but I am legit wanting to find booze tomorrow because I will not be working for a few days. I didn't plan for this many days down. Fuck

I mean, I could get drunk on shit like triplesec, etc tomorrow but that's hitting the end of my stockpile

CLEVER GIRL
Just as he was finished talking to her she held up a bag of skittles like some kind of statement.
I just barely caught it

Reports of niggers knocking on doors impersonating officers.

Sure enough.Flat-lined.Uh-oh.

what the fuck is she trying to communicate

something about saint trayvon?

He might actually be in some danger but this drama queen shit is really beneath the dignity of anyone of substance. Yeah sure, record what's going on but to livestream it and look like a fool is something I don't get. Maybe everyone now is looking for those e-shekel news licensing deals for their coverage.

Do Skittles(TM) fall under "Chicken" or "Juice"?

Komm, süßer Tod

Cancerous pic 1 has been cured with pic 2.

Got any details on that pic

reposting police scanners
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2606/web
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14514/web

hands up, don't rain

Photoshop or mutant?

What is happening?

I hope you washed that tub first.

The absolute fucking judaism required to do this for a news image.

That rescuer dude is the same type of dude that has been pissed off about monument removals. I mean, don't know anything about him personally but the type

I hope that fit white man fucked the shit out of that gook bitch after her husband made him carry her.

What kind of cuck can't carry their fucking wife?

She's a nigger. Her thinking probably doesn't go beyond: "Look, I got Skittles! See muh Skittles? Gonna twerk later about dis."

Trying to signal an LZ for the inbound Pyramid.

Brainless redneck good goys like that are the reason I hated growing up in the South.

Tub is to flush my shit. So nope. If I was gonna drink it I'd boil/filter.

Reminder that there is a nuclear power plant I think south east of Houston on the Colorado River, which is expected to rise 50'

water.weather.gov/ahps2/river.php?wfo=hgx&wfoid=18770&riverid=206485&pt[]=144674&allpoints=146545,146546,152755,142224,143019,141431,143825,142062,143037,141563,141387,141769,141220,142302,143028,142444,141229,143890,144539,141558,141796,144778,144674,146452&data[]=hydrograph&data[]=obs&data[]=impacts&data[]=sitemap

fam-ily friendly stream
youtube.com/watch?v=uhNwKF0r9gc

Southwest

youtubemultiplier.com/5363fd3738c46–its-happening-.php

pretty damn close, anons.

WTF that looks like me, and by the date on the pic , I was in the service at the same time

It used to not be that way in the South user. Non-Whites were essentially persona non-grata well into the mid-80's. If you weren't of European descent you were considered a retard and a joke. How far we've fallen.

JUICE
CHICKEN
GORILLA

Yep, pretty shamefur. And you know both of those slopes are laughing about it.

If the generators and shit fail due to flooding and the rods can't cool, a Fukushima-like event could unfold . Not trying to be dramatic but this is a legitimate concern

before that it was good, then chat started reeee'ing and he stopped it.

I need more

They can shut it down before the water gets too high.

pretty sure you can shut down reactors if you need to fam, eliminating chances of critical failure

Not how nuclear reactors work, user. Those generators have to keep humming, or else coolant doesn't get circulated over the fuel rods. Then you're fucked.

I'm not an expert on it but once you start a reaction to properly "shut it down" you basically waste a lot of fuel so economically it's better to keep it running at all costs. So if some idiot is trying to impress his manager he might get the idea to keep the reactor going until the 11th hour because "muh numbers". I hope we don't have a bunch of incompetent wetbacks or some such running the thing.

I wish I could have experienced it. The South I grew up in was full of hicks who thought of nothing but mud-bogging, rap music and how much miller lite they could cram down their gullets. That and suburbanites. But I'm overstating a bit, I went to a high school with a pretty close-knit community of whites who all fairly distanced themselves from the muds. But always, in the upper-middle class and working class white communities that you would hope would be the ones to value who they were, there was a constant undertone of cuckservatism justified with semi-religious appeals to muh bible. I could see it corroding everything.

This is gonna move over the course of 24 hours from weather to race/crime/personal problems. But media will hide it. Not that the weather is over.

They wouldn't affirmative action hire for a nuclear power plant, right? RIGHT?

the media is already hiding it. no reports of rescuers taking fire, no reports of mass looting, no reports even of dangerous areas to avoid due to the human element
soon enough harvey will be an evil whitey using devil-magic to genocide the niggers event in cultural memory

( ° ʖ °)

"Who might you be? … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … Ah, so you are user. I am Archie. As the head of Team Aqua, I have dedicated myself to thwarting the dangerous plans of Team Magma. Why? Because Team Magma is a grave threat to us all. They have committed many destructive acts in their bid to expand the land. We, Team Aqua, love the sea above all! Team Magma is our sworn enemy!"

"You again… Now listen. All life depends on the sea. The sea is everything! Its importance is paramount! That is why we of Team Aqua are committed to expanding the sea. Doing so will result in the emergence of new Nigger species. We will return the world back to nature for the good of White People. That is Team Aqua's vision! I can't allow an ignorant child like you to get in our way. I, Archie, will show you the consequences of meddling!"

"Yes, what is it? Hm… It's raining heavily? Good… That should have happened. That is why we awakened the gods, to realize Team Aqua's vision of expanding the sea. What?! It's raining far harder than we envisioned? You're in danger? Nothin personal…."

Yea, they know not to fuck up and provide live helicopter footage of the looting like they did with New Orleans/Baltimore/etc.

user, this is Texas…

Addicks is now 16 inches from the top, anons.

rolling for the nukefags are white but have chink or spic wives and little mudlets
more white genes down the shitter

Is that el rato on the gloomtube stream?

the jews delayed the hurricane by a week so the solar eclipse wouldnt evaporate all the water back to the ocean

Little bit of research here

archive.is/hUxI8

So it's already shut down? Maybe

29 feet above sea level? So how high is the water right now? The water can't be that high can it?

Yes, that is Lyin' Ted "El Rato" Cruz.

yes he was doing his best human impression earlier, talking about how he brought tendies for everyone at the command center

I don't think there are 73mph sustained winds. There isn't much for wind lately

[heavy breathing intensifies]

Just a suggestion but this nuclear thing is not going to head anywhere. Ignore me if you like but they are not at a major threat it's just that everything is fucked, power lines etc. They are not under threat of wind or storm surge

Main worry is flooding in Houston and surrounding areas and nigs getting ancy

looks like its due to surmount the spillway at about 1am tuesday
guess i'm not sleeping damnit

wait those are 5 hour large divisions
maybe 9am ish

I knew there were some high winds on the coast. I didn't know if they were that high inland though…

So is the plant currently shut down or is it operational? Shit, erring on the side of caution I'd wanna shut it down until the I was certain the generators wouldn't flood. Is it currently delivering power to hospitals or other vital infrastructure? I figured most of the lines/substations around it are already dead anyway.

I don't think anyone is discounting the nigs, I'm just saying we should be aware of what's going on is all.

It's nothing to do with economics; it's physics.

Nuclear power plants, of the type we were allowed to build before the Jews told us to stop, generally use semi-enriched uranium to warm up water. That's it – the metal gets hot, it heats up water, that water transfers heat and the clean (non-radioactive) water it heats up flashes to steam against a turbine. It's exactly the same as a coal boiler, but instead of coal you use metal that just stays hot. Right?

Okay, now – that fuel, once it starts getting hot inside the vessel, will not stop getting hot. You can't throttle it. It's not like a gasoline engine, where you can give it gas and then back off. The fuel just keeps heating things up and can't be stopped. Shutting down the reaction in an emergency requires a SCRAM, which drops the control rods low enough to inhibit the reaction by absorbing the excess neutrons. It does nothing to stop the fuel rods from being hot, however, and without coolant circulating the uranium will melt itself and form a pool at the bottom of the vessel. At this point, it will be as hot as lava, and it will eat its way out of the vessel.

The coolant must be circulated continuously, no matter what. If the coolant levels drop below the level of the rods, the rods will have inadequate circulation to bleed off waste heat, and you've got a China Syndrome on your hands.

Because the nuclear plants in America are all free market and shit, the pump that drives the coolant may not be in the best shape, and the staff may not be all that well trained. Worse, at the Davis-Besse Nuclear Power Station in Ohio, a tornado once knocked out the 12 power lines feeding into the plant. The coolant pump there – at a privately owned nuclear reactor administered by some Britbong Jews – needed those lines because, get ready. . .

the coolant pump ran off of offsite power, not the plant's own power

There was no way to use the nuclear plant's own energy to run the pumps. They had to fire up one of the two generators the law said every plant needed to keep in good working order.

The first emergency generator had been sold for profit months before, and the second had no spare parts, so it was broken

Thankfully, emergency crews got a single power line up before the coolant levels dipped below the top of the rods, but it was really close.

Something tells me that reactor in Texas is run in a similar fashion, if only because nothing has really changed.

It's raining more right now in N/W Houston. Not heavy maybe, but more than it has in hours

GOOD LUCK, AQUA-CHAN!

worst girl, best bully material.

I thought there was a way to kill the reaction at the expense of the fuel (basically throwing millions of dollars away to avert a disaster). Again I'm not an expert so perhaps I'm mistaken.

superdome 2 on gloomtube

FaggotJew Matt Drudge running top image of black carrying pitbull with asian behind. Wait for the attacks tomorrow he is leading it

Faggotjew trying to frame this

I live near a nuclear reactor (well in the killzone if it blew up anyways, which is like < 100 miles) but they're meant to take a 747 and be fine. They drop the reactor cores below ground instantly and if they didnt think of flooding they'd be absolute fucking retards.

Yeas, but you know how it goes. Humans do the stupidest shit (even though they do have built in safeguards).

Dropping the fuel into the ground wouldn't halt the reaction. You can use control rods to bring down the temperature but the reaction would continue indefinitely AFAIK.

107 is in sight

If 108 is top of spillway their little image to the right is certainly not to scale.

That is a static image, user.

One foot from the top now. Rising steadily. Not good.

Then what is the point?

So retards can have an idea about how a dam works.

I wish the flood good luck, but unfortunately I think this will ultimately just be a 'monkey sink', in which whites are forced to pay for the rehabilitation of cities managed by incompetent niggers at multiple levels.

BLOW THE DAMNS!

I'm missing your point. If the water rises and the image on the right doesn't ever change.

What happens if it hit 108? Does the Dam break, or does it start spilling over?

First time seeing the second image. Gook is absolutely cucked by the white alpha. He even practically has the JUST haircut to go with his beta build.

well, typically water inclined to the path of least resistance. So wherever that is that's where the water will go. Once water starts flowing a particular direction it can start a chain reaction and rip the whole damn apart if it starts cutting though it a particular way.

The dam may not "bust" but you might notice a divot form in it over time from all the water going over the lowest point at the dam's top.

If you want me to attempt the math showing where the top of the blue water should be based off of "river stage" or whatever at this point when top of spillway is 108 and we are at about 107 it certainly is not represented by that image that never changes on the right.

Give me something I am not an expert

We are now OVER 107 feet at Addicks reservoir. 107.10 feet.

DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
FUCKING
DO
IT

.92 more feet before overflowing

annotated.

that's uhh

oh fuck that's now much at all

THE WATER RAISES!

is this going into a spillway or into the streets proper?

get ready for the humanitarian crisis cuckoldry

Any GISfags or whatever want to say what the scale on this is? Is the horizontal scale based on sea level?

why the fuck isn't that bitch walking?

random guess.. it does look like high and low tide times

So poor, so black.

what and waste a photo op? silly goy

When the water goes over the top of the spillway it also flows around the dam itself. The control releases keep the flow of water in known neighborhoods and they can track where it goes. When it tops the spillway all houses and neighborhoods are at risk upstream as well as downstream from the dam. MAJOR UNCONTROLLED FLOODING! FLOOD CHAN WILL RAISE!

This picture is everywhere, thanks (((drudge)))

Currently they're dumping about 4000CFS of water out of a controlled spillway (into the streets). But if the water in the reservoir surpasses 108 feet, things get uglier still.

fuck, man. this is basically oroville 2: actually plausible boogaloo

What color is Aqua-Chan's butthole?

catastrophic failure when?

Still not sure if it goes over the top or just goes through some emergency uncontrolled spillways then

I have to go to bed so if this thread gets near limit somebody should please make a proper new thread linking back to the old ones and not some bullshit like newfags have been making not knowing we already have threads.

Marketing this good costs some major shekels

it just hit 108

the longer it stays saturated at those level the greater the chance. Add water spilling over eroding the face of the dam to the mix and you got yourself a new gatorland location

107.17 now.

scratch that, it's around 107.2

nonetheless it's a marked increase for the time frame, within hours it may actually breach 108

Listening to the "Dispatch" of the "Cajun Navy" who is rescuing all these niggers, one of the main guys in charge goes by the handle "Super Jew".

excited for possible happening

its just a coincidence

(you) what are the next few hours looking like rain wise??

Should start tapering off. No guarantees, though.

czech'd

Cucked out of another dam happening then. Lame.

great redpilling material. Niggers are exposing themselves en masse.

Here is SuperJew's phone number: 262-409-3569

So are we keeping track of all the looting negro degenerates taking advantage of this natural disaster? There should be plenty of dindus out there once most of the water recedes I'm sure of it

Not really,water keeps draining from upstream too and it's still raining a bit. Hard to say

107.31. Pray to Neptune and Poseidon.

(checked)
Let those dams break

what did you expect?

It's going up. Keep memeing.

Your body, is it ready?

Trips confirms, Texas will wake up to the happening.

Tornado warning still going on in Louisiana as well.

It's inevitable, it's going to hit 108. The question is, how quickly do the safety measurs in place fail?

We should be happy to see Congress rising above petty territorial interests to act for the greater good, right?

Wrong, wrong, and more wrong.

If Congress bails out Texas now, which it will almost certainly do, all it will do is reinforce the idea that no matter what happens, things will never get too bad because the federal government is always standing by with open arms and a blank check. Senators Cruz and Cornyn, plus those twenty House members will be hailed as heroes for bringing home money and resources.

And then, the next time another group of people is in need, they can go right back to their parochial dickishness to keep the home folks happy when they head to the polls on Election Day. Those who seek to undermine the system become its greatest beneficiaries and the rest of us are left paying the bill.

gooseinthegallows.com/no-houston-problem-thoughtsandprayers/

How is it going jesse white.

Trips confirmed, it's happening. Rising still.

How the fuck would paul kikel watson know what america is. He needs to fix his own shitty mudslime overrun shit show

The moistening is happening

The Water Rises

We need to start rumors that hardcore white nationalist militias are heading down to kill niggers under the cover of the disaster.

ITS HAPPENING

107.43 - You cannot stop this love.

Oh yes.

Sweet Kek

107.42'

gloomtube is offline, anything else good streaming?

Those digits. KEK HAS PASSED HIS SENTENCE. THY WILL BE DONE!

Even if there was not a drop more of rain, water is gonna rise

NOOOO MY BALLS DON'T DO THIS. DON'T MAKE THEM BLUE

They made this look less bad but it's the same (if to be believed)

youtube.com/watch?v=cZGJZH6VW-k

Link to that page?

Unbelievable that the dams weren't improved earlier. In 2010, an assessment concluded that they were at risk of catastrophic failure.
It's too late, they didn't listen.

harriscountyfws.org/GageDetail/Index/2110?R=1

back on track

Nice, thanks.

Pic related.

harriscountyfws.org/GageDetail/Index/2110

If nigs aren't removed in my lifetime the heavens shall smite me.

At the current rate it looks like we're getting +.10' every 35 mins. So we'll probably see it hit 108 in about 2.5 hours.

Hopefully it doesn't slow down in that time.

Nigs do not work, and have few possessions, so it is very easy for them to cut their losses and simply relocate and to neighboring towns. The people I feel sorry for, are those in relatively nigfree zones who are about to be enriched, and the whites who will have to rebuild Houston.

But a good chunk of those niggers will be washed away like flees towards the ocean.

You're being too optimistic

Only white men have a positive contribution tax wise overall so the burden rests once again on us all to prop up shitskins come time for gibs checks.

Can't stop; won't stop. Right now the storm is back over water, so it is getting stronger. The current rain levels are relatively low, and yet still causing it to rise at a good rate: . They are so fucked when the storm comes back for a second run.

checking them double dubs

(checked)
On top of that the last .10' took about 20~ minutes.

Jesus, that's not a storm. It's a bomber.
It's going for a second bombing run to confirm kills.
You've got a Grade-A natural B-52 dropping it's fat load on top of Houston.

You're also overestimating the intelligence of the nigger.

double dubs for truth

Checked.

Bongfag here, am I right in saying that despite heroic rescue efforts being mounted, people from a certain ethnic group fired shots at the boats and now the boats aren't coming?

Are they dense or suicidal?

Imagine British troops shooting at the rescue boats in Dunkirk. It beggars belief.

Yeah, heavy rains over that region right now. I wonder if New Orleans will be fucked again as well.

checked

And yes, 36 hours of the good stuff according to 3HPA on Earth.null.

God damn I hope so. The more dead niggers and beaners the better.

You can listen to Harris County scanner traffic and reports of black males comes up whenever shooting, burglary, car theft, DV, and so on comes up. They volunteers in boats in some areas were shot at and some others tried rescuing niggers only to be threaten with theft of their vessel.

They're niggers.

Only if you endow the nigger with capacity for something approximating human intelligence. As we have seen in the news, fire ants have a more logical survival and cooperation instinct than niggers.

The fire ants form an island of living ants. The male ants are sacrificing themselves so the rest of the colony can float. Notice the queens and larvae are all on the surface.

107.58. You can hold your hand out and look at how little there is left.

So how long will this massive rape o nature last again? Until the end of the week?

checked

long enough to wash away all the trash

Long enough to
WASH AWAY THE ANGER

Well that sensor 2109 is under-water now, so that data is unreliable from now on.

(checked)
Even the OST of kojima games are fucking prophecies.

eh? 107.62 now. Rising quicker.

Well, if that's so, in a few hours, there's gonna be a lot of unreliable people in Houston, kek.

So did shit actually go down? My bro who lives in that area said everything was fine so I ignored it.

that was very clever. Keep up the good work.

Looking at this reservoir in 3d on google maps, looks like a concrete walkway on top of a dirt levy. The wind is probably pushing water the top at times, if the small strip of concrete erodes, the rest of it is a mud wall.

waterdatafortexas.org/reservoirs/flood

I hope we can achieve the comfy levels of Oroville threads again

Latest at 05:00 is 107.14, so creeping up 0.05ft per 15 mins.

Would take another 4.5 hours to hit 108 at that pace.

107.71'

They figured it that quickly so they must had some bad experiences with the niggers before.

ruh roh

107.74'

Higher now at 107.77'. Climbing at a pretty fast rate. It has to be sloshing over the gate area now, but only the local news casually mentioned this dam problem.

Watching radar and see it picks up pace as moderate rain bands pass over and north of dam.

Only like 2.5" to go anyways. The issue is that nobody knows if the dam will start to underwash or will is just waterfall over. Guess that's the thing with these things. Still remember the California damn ducking out so we'll see.

Joking aside this hopefully doesn't cause catastrophic damage. What happens if the reservoir overflows in the best case scenario?

THEY ALL GON' DIE

No motherfucker. LET THIS SHIT FALL APART.

Fingers crossed.

White man's burden

Enjoy your catastrophic hike in gasoline prices murricans.

No stopping Flood-Chan! Pools Open! no lifeguards on duty.

Fucking flabby balding gook couldn't even rescue his own wife and kids