volafile.io/r/HF33Go
wiimmfi.de/stat?m=25
github.com/polaris-/dwc_network_server_emulator/wiki
ocf.berkeley.edu/~jdonald/pokemon/kpdavatar/PokemonMakerV4x.html
pokemmo.eu/
pastebin.com/6iXDxAcf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Fastpoke

was it my imagination or was that 'how would you make a pokemon clone' thread hotpocketed?

A new Battle Sim/Successor to Battle Revolution

PBR was shit. But that doesn't mean its not worth a try to make a new battle sim. Just add some side-quests where you walk around and modern lighting/particle effects for the battles themselves and they could pull it off

pretty sure it just hit bump limit and was eventually purged

Didn't get a reply in the last thread so does anyone have a bigger sized/full version of this picture if it even exists? Reverse image searching didn't yield any results.

Except it wasn't
Bitch, PBR introduced custom trainers, and did something that the main games still haven't done even after going to 3D: Having Pokemon run up to the enemy when they use physical moves, instead of just standing and slashing the air in front of them. Plus PBRs cameras were pretty dynamic. The only downside of the game was that they ended up taking out environmental damage from earlier versions of the game as seen in trailers and trainer customization wasn't that good

Maractus why are you so fragile and slow reeeeee

Why don't pokemon use weapons? Is it too scary for kids?

guns are too strong, mate

Pokeshit have always had boring, unimaginative designs that their autistic fans always praise for their simplicity

I dunno user. I think that Mudsdale might be able to take the shot. If it does it's ground move counter attack is gonna fuck that gun up hard core.

Those things need to be able to outrun indian elephants in the wild, you know

Fair enough user but
My point still stands that that gun is fucked.

I haven't touched pokemon since Platinum, just got OR. Didn't realize it was the latest, playing around until get Moon. I probably can only get a Chespin through online, don't I?

Makes me wonder if it would be considered bad taste to just pick up an aegislash and swing him like a normal enchanted sword and shield. I wonder if you could have an entire team of pokemon that doubled as an adventurer's set of armor and weapons.

Invest your time in playing digimon. You will love it.

Pokemon needs to ramp up the crazy so this can be a thing that happens.

It's probably fine aside from the whole "sash sucks out your soul" or whatever problem it has. If it is yours, it might not suck out your soul, so you could probably go for it.

You're not incorrect, although Golurk's ghost typing does imply some weird soul energy going on. Depending on the situation, they could work together as a sort of mutually beneficial relationship. Like how Mantine has Remoraid attached to it to do dogfights. That's another weapon Pokemon, although Remoraid is just a really hardcore water gun.

I don't think Aegislash can suck out that much energy. It seems to me like the two would pair really well for some kind of "ancient guardian" role. I could easily imagine both of them sitting inert for centuries at the bottom of some ruin until the wrong person stumbles by.

And then you have Claydol that is, uh, aside from a dogu what the hell is it?

If Z moves end being used for other generations, I wouldn't be suprised if they did super combo moves for doubles with unique animations if certain pokemon are being used.

a tsukumogami, an old object that becomes alive. a lot of object pokemon are this.

Clay dolls brought to life by aliens.

Which Pokemon would you _hug?

Banette.

Mimikyu

Bewear.

Fire Types in general are great for hugging. Anything fluffy is a good choice too. Charizard is the one I want to hug the most.

Super and ORAS, I am trying to beat the Mansion Super Doubles and Multi. I beat the Singles a while ago.

Carracosta (SPMD), Grovyle (SKY), Partner (SPMD, Lysandre (XY), Maxie (OR).

NEW ORRE GAME NOT DEVELOPED BY GF

Also this:
Something like Stadium, Maybe call it Pokémon World Tour and it should have the following things:
1) A mansion clone with all of the formats and 3 tiers: Baby (Everything is changed to level 30 and no evolved Pokémon are allowed or anything with a BST beyond certain limit), Master (Everything is permitted except cover legendries, level 50), Mystical (Level 100, no restrictions to what Pokémon can be used. All of them share the Stadiums Clauses and shit. The trainers and their teams are sort of random.

3) Music from all of the games, namely the Trainer, Gym Leader, E4, Champion and songs from named Characters like Zinnia.

2) FUN WELL THOUGHT mini-games like the Stadium games. This would include an improved version of Amie.

3) Colorful, well shaded and animated up to scale Models. They should have as much personality as the ones in PBR did.

4) Trainer customization like in PBR. You know with different models of body types and adjustable color skin. The clothing of every Main Character, this includes original appearance and the one from remakes. Also Models like look like any named Character that battles. Different Mega Objects, like rings, glasses or whatever can be made. This would include your Trainer Tittle.

5) Battle puzzles like the Orre games, a good amount too. Maybe 200?

6) The World Tour: A series of 3 consecutive battles. Like the Battle Dome or PWT (BW2). It has the same options as the PWT. It also add Rivals, Team Admins and Team Bosses. Basically, anyone who has a name has battled. You can unlock EVERYNE's clothing and their models to use as sort of skin. They would use Megas. Characters who have more than one design could appear in their original appearance or their redesign.

7) STABLE online battles and online tournaments. It can be custom tournaments or Official ones. It also has a mode for every Format. It has ranked and free battles. In ranked, it does what smoggon does and keeps the battle going for a minute if a player disconnects (60 seconds) and if said player doesn't comes back the other is declared the winner. The battle have a timer, a separate for both trainers and turn timer, the more a single player time-stalls, the sorter his turn timer goes down. The time in your battle timer only goes down when you are picking a move. Not during battle animations or when you are waiting for the other guy to make his move. You can make a play list of up to 5 songs to play when online.

8) An in game Pokémon Storage (Up to 1000 Pokémon), this Pokémon can traded back in and out as the user sees fit. This can be done between 2 different games. Pokemon in here can be Super(EV modification) or Hyper(IV Modification) Trained in exchange for battle points. You get said battle points from winning and just playing the game.

9) Rental Pokémon with non-shit sets. Rentals would change depending on the Format the player chooses and he would choose.

10) Pokémon as prizes to transfer to a game. Some regular Pokémon(mandatory Pikachu with an event only move) with event moves and EVERY Mystic Pokémon from previous gens and a 6IVs ditto with a random nature(this can be obtained more than once, the nature is generated once acquired in the Main game, so you soft reset for the nature you want)

11) A super hyped commentator like in previous game like this one. He can be turned on and off as the player sees fit.

12) Every facility from the Battle Frontier (Hoenn).

13) In facilities that are a string of battles, all type of trainers to date would appear, yes this include team grunts and trainer types from Spin-Offs. However unique character like a gym leader or something like that would appear. After a certain number of victories megas and legendries would be used by the enemy.

14) A way to access and teach your Pokémon Tutor moves from all games. Yes both main games and spin-offs. This too costs battle points. Oh, things like "Follow Me" would be learned by anyone, just like "Protect".

15) Non Retarded AI.

16) Enemy trainers comment on the battle. Get angry when critted, brag when ahead, that sort of stuff.

So apparently somebody changed are filenames to the same style as boorus use, I can't wait until shit art fag comes back to complain and realizes half of his argument has went to shit. Not that it wasn't already since the Unix style of filename is still lazy since you got it off an image board instead of from the source.

I still have Super to finish and 3 RPG maker games because I want to play on a laptop that's not mine

Partner from Explorers, that crazy lady from B2/W2 that makes you babysit her Mienfoo, any trainer that lets me repeatedly beat up their Audino, Lysandre for running the Fruit Nazis, and Shauna for being a hugable brown loli

Most likely tier: Another Orre, Stadium or fucking PokePark

In your fucking dreams tier: An all regions game, a good Mystery Dungeon for consoles that isn't Nip only, another Snap, and a Daycare Simulator

The pokemon or the people living with pokemon? Because there was a nip-only episode of the anime that had people waving guns everywhere and it got banned because muh Columbine

most huggable dragon

Exciting gameplay.

Oh boy, I feel dumber than that time I spent a few years reading Tamamo as Tamano.

It's. I meant it's. I guess that's a fitting mistake.

Seems more like comfy gameplay to me.

Eh…I mean even anime crossing has little cute animations for tedious stuff.

Working at a resort it seems, so like working at the hotel in X and Y.

Actually, where is this on the map? Let me dig it up, I've already seen what looks like Veo Lu Sluice on the map.

can someone from europe or australia gift me a HAPPY meowth please?

Anyone else notice these dark spots in the sand? That's where your encounters are at. Also, why no music?

Taking a closer look, this appears to take place on the northeast island, the one with Veo Lu Sluice on it. This video takes place in the bottom right of the island.

Maybe the music fades near the shore, so you can hear the comfy sounds of the waves.

That's some deviantart-tier edginess.

That's why whenever someone says Pokemon are becoming Digimon, you know they don't know shit about either.

why aren't guns more prevalent is a better question.
simple answer, a hand gun is probably as powerful as any pokemon.
So you find a guy with a gun, you send your pokemon to kill him.
He sends out his.
Battles are born.

Here's some more. In regards to that resort I mentioned, I recall seeing one in an early trailer. As for the rest of the islands, there seem to be a ton of Pokemon Centers, likely mostly in towns/some sort of civilization. I know that they could be put there to casualize the game, but the main reason I don't think so is due to the art dedicated to showing off a mobile Pokemon Center. Put simply, with how many towns there are I wouldn't be surprised if there were really 18 captains, one for every type.

It's a franchise for kids and autists, they're never going to explore darker or practical uses for Pokemon outside of some edgy fanfic

lets just forget how they somehow gloss over the two mentions of war in the entire franchise

The only time I recall guns being acknowledge is the safari episode in the anime.

bump this request! shameless selfpromotion

I suck dicks fucking bad.

Bumping this

Also they already have a gun pokemon

You want the Meowth or Happy Hour?

no, there is a exclusive european and australian event rigth now with a meowth with happy hour, with the code HAPPY you can't get it, but not in NA. So I am looking for one, I have the jp shiny event gardevoir lying around (legit clone from legitimate pokemon) for trade if someone wants.

DNA Splicer for other Pokemon when?

Just like Megas. Fuse the two Active Pokemon in a double battle. But to compensate for using two Pokemon, it has better stats- but takes up that side of the field.

OH SHIT I JUST GOT A SHINY TAILOW!!!!!! FUCK YEEEEESSSSHHHH

NICE!!!!

That is pretty cool

God tier hug material right there.

pretty much everyone says PBR is shit. I'm glad some people can still appreciate what it tried to do. I really want to play it again but fuck I still can't find an iso for it

user do you have jungle fever?
otherwise you've got good taste

Only thing I'd hug harder would be our children

Where would be a good place for trading? Here? I just want a Chespin of my own.

If you wait I can get you an egg. No HA tho

Checked and it don't matter, I appreciate it!

no, to tell you the truth race really isn't a big deal for me, cause i'm mixed. i just like the dancing psychic types.

(checked) sure, just wait a little I have to trade other stuff. Dubs and Trips, this is not coincidence.

No problem. I'm at the midpoint of OR, don't have much access but if you need a mon that I can get I'm all ears.

female pokemon in luxury balls is the one thing I am looking for right now. what about a roselia inside one?

got you egg mane, say word when you're ready

3179-7229-9422

Alrighty, I think I can actually do that! Just give me a few minutes to get one.

I've come to the conclusion that a blazeblack nuzlocke run is fucking grueling and I'm giving up on that particular goal. I might play through it moreo r less normally though I still like the idea of only catching one mon per route.

There was one where ash has pikachu electrocute a bandit with a gun. Officer jenny catches up and scolds him for endangering pikachu.

Nuzlockes are intended to make the babby-mode vanilla games harder, not to make an already hard hack more frustrating

if it has natural cure the better

All I really got the hack for was to play a pokemon that I both hadn't played before, but also let me actually catch all the fucking pokemon off the bat without some stupid post game bullshit getting in the way.

Nuzlocking it was pretty ambitious though.

Good news! Got it all on one shot! Adding you right now.

I am lazy to run after them anyways, gib fc so I can do magik.

Shit forgot to add mine, sorry!
2509-4895-7475

there you go mane, enjoy

Thanks! Glad I could get you something in return!

Have you seen some of the pokedex entry for some of ghost pokemon? Go read Phantump, Honedge, Drifloon, Yamask and Lampent. That's some edgy shit.

I know that feel

Playing Vega and looked at my trainer card.

Did I miss the third gym?

god damn it, not my hidden fetish of cactus girls

When they told you "go fuck a cactus" they didn't actually mean it literally.

Do you think, anons, that Sun/Moon will be compatible with Pokemon Y and ORAS? If so, I'm guessing a patch to add the new pokemons will be released to XY/ORAS right? And if that's the case, that Nintendo can add content through patches, why the hell they can't add things like Battle Frontier?

Something else, I think Secret Bases are the most wasted opportunity ever. The layout of most of the bases I've been in is like a Gym, so you could have built your own Gym with "Face me and you have to battle me, Gym leader being the owner of the base and getting an extra of flags if you finished the base and fucked everyone, Also, quit the lv cap of 50 and probably make it optional so you could still have your comfy base if you wanted.

Its possible, but I think you're thinking a bit too optimistically. In a perfect world Nintendo will see the opportunity to make the older engines forward-compatible. But what will most likely happen is you'll need to use Pokemon Bank to transfer X/Y and ORAS to Sun/Moon. Which isn't a problem if you have homebrew to do it 4free

I still have my copy around. It's a shame my internet is slow so it would take a week to upload. Otherwise, I'd upload it for you, user. PBR was pretty good even if it was lacking, but that's exactly the problem, it was lacking. If it was sold as WiiWare or something, maybe it would have been worth it, but it was sold as an stand alone game.

Can't relate, Mawile is pretty good as a glass canon in multiplayer, specially with Mega evolution.

K
Damn it

(checked)
I know. I'm just waiting for Nintendo to fuck up. Still, I have most of the pokemon games on Cartridge so I don't know if I should buy Sun/Moon or just pirate it. Wouldn't feel right. Although I can just pirate it and if I happen to buy it just inject my save on the cartridge Because homebrew is the best shit that could happen to Pokemon on the 3DS

I kinda hope it gets an Alola/mega form.

Lapras always did look like a cute, hugable pokemon.

Maybe give it Orca markings and add a dark type?

Will Sun/Moon implement new mega forms? Or they just dropped that?

No Alolan Form is basically unofcially confirmed

as far as we know, it seems they drop them entirely or that they have move them to post-game stuff as they should have done in gen 6

Incoming stuff about PO:GO - if you don't give one mate then just skip past this, I don't blame you.

I rarely come across whiny moralfags who complain about it, but i just laugh and make more alts. (I'm aiming to have like 50 of them running at once)

It's the perfect crime - if this was ingress the alts would be shut down fucking quick, but the amount of people playing this makes it impossible to know which ones are spoofing alts and which are genuine accounts. There's just too much noise to tell the difference through metrics.

Uh-Oh.

I hope you're using a VPN, or else you're going to regret it so fucking hard, trust me.

A VPN on what? lmao

If you want to see number get bigger why not just type shit into a notepad or calculator. It's as fun as pokemon go.

Pokemon has the best milfs.

Only 1 of those characters are a MILF, retard.

My god.

For what MILF stands for, yes, but I guess you can still classify as a MILF as long as you're a hot mature woman.

Please kill yourself, especially if you're going to insist on using terms wrong.

just call it that, then

Christmas cake can be a hot mature woman but definitely not a MILF.

Oh boy. Wait a few weeks, Niantic already knows what you're doing. You're gonna get ALL of them banned if you use them from the same IP. You fucking idiot.

It's easier to call it just MILF than hot mature woman. Is also more accepted and understandable. Pic related is full of Hot Mature Woman, but they might as well be MILFs

Some of them aren't even older than 20 years old.

Yeah, I realized after posting the pic. Still, there's Fantina and Cynthia.

Just checked. Cynthia isn't even Christmas Cake territory. Just call them big titty ladies or something. Unless it's confirmed they're actually moms.

Except it's wrong
Yeah but underaged retards like you

I think it's time to kill yourself, user

Keep crying, user, I'll just keep calling them MILFs and I'll also call every 2D platformer with exploration Metroidvania. What are you gonna do about it?

i always thought mature applied to gmilf

Is it bad that I'm a little disappointed that they didn't even attempt to make Amiibo cards for ORAS to do similar stuff to eReader cards for RS? Just me since I'm one of 10 people who owned an eReader in the US?

volafile.io/r/HF33Go
Uploading my copy right now.

I CAME SO MUCH OH GOOOOOOOD GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The Battle Revolution upload finished for anyone who was interested. (You have about 4 days.)

She's not even a grandmother, faggot

Alolan jigglypuff!

!wolliaT ynihs eciN

KEEP YOUR HATESPEECH OFF THIS CAMPUS.

Strange sisters bump

she may have not had children, but she raised dragons most of her life

Blaine?

Does anyone know if you can use an emulator to memory link without needing two systems, similarly to how you could trade with yourself in Gen III with VBALink? I was gonna play B2W2, but if you can do it then I might as well replay BW first.

Not sure if local trade is doable (couldn't find any results from a quick google search, but I assumed it was possible) but I did find a guide for using Nintendo WFC.

Then use the one of the unofficial servers. They provide instructions on how to use them. (The latter might be better for the Pokemon games.)
wiimmfi.de/stat?m=25
github.com/polaris-/dwc_network_server_emulator/wiki

2.5 of the Gnoggin videos is out.
Team Skull confirmed for Mexican'ts

Finishing up Black 2.

Should I play Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, or HeartGold/Silver next ?

I got to say I really like how the game progressed, most of my pokemon are level 70 and there is content still available to level up for the player, I dont remember other games allowing you to level this deeply.

Plat and then HG or SS.

Pearl and Diamond aren't worth it, Plat is superior in every way.

when you do EV training fuck the minigame to a pokemon, will the bonus stats on whatever you trained carry over before level 100 or do you have to train at lv 1 without leveling up?

Alright lets do this.
Which is the best FeMC?
I'd say Hilda, Rosa, and Dawn

EVs are effective immediately, but become more noticable as your monster approaches level 100 as the stat calculation involves the level divided by 100.

Hilda, short shorts are my weakness.

May and Dawn.

3rd gen May and FeMario
Leaf and Y-girl are cute too

May.

I liked super training, timing the hits and getting faster times was a fun time waster

Anyone got the speed boost Torchic with Blazikenite from the mystery gift event to trade?

DID THE STARTERS GET LEAKED YET?

The starters have been known for months, dummy

I think he means the final evos, in which case you're still right since that one Anime-related art leak has a girl that looks too much like Mallow for it to be a coincidence.

yep, fuck that retarded mermaid evo

is it weird i like clowns?

with Plumeria's talk about family and her fake tan I thought it was pretty obvious she was a latino californian.
also my Math Teacher was called Javier Guzman.

They shouldn’t exist at all. They should be real evolutions.

TrashMan.jpeg

I want this.

yes, unless they're sexy clown girls

THE WALL JUST GOT TEN FEET TALLER

why not both?

Hilda, look at those shorts.

Which would be easier, breeding up some high/31 IV Pokemon in Emerald, or getting my flash cart back from by brother to copy the save and cheat the fuck out of it for those Pokemon (and possibly repair some cheat damage from way back in the day too). For the record, by brother is the type who demands stuff immediately when he wants it, but will flake out on doing anything for anyone else

Or alternative:
1. get a GBA or NDS emulator
2. pirate Emerald
3. download a save editor (like PkxDelta)
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Also I suggest using this site to create your a pokemon, modify it (to turn it into what you want since the program it deletes created pokemon), and use the site once more to create the PID you want.

ocf.berkeley.edu/~jdonald/pokemon/kpdavatar/PokemonMakerV4x.html

That would be great if I didn't have a Pokemon on my Emerald cart that I'm doing this whole mess to carry it through the Battle Tower. Simply put I don't want to/can't play through Gale of Darkness again to get it on PC, so this is my best option. I've got PkHex which does Gen 3 now so I'm good in the editing department.

Can you use the action replay system to modify the .save file with a separate program and put it back in?

I don't understand what you mean. I don't have an AR at all.

Is this for real?

SCURVYDOGS OF V GET IN HERE

I got a question about Pokedex mechanics.
Say I got a Charmander from trades which isn't included in the regional dex.
If I evolve it to Charizard before I get the national Pokedex, will Charmander and Charmeleon register once I get the thing?

Is there a 721 FireRed romhack out there? I'm making one using Artificial Red as a base and I want to know if I'll be wasting my time or not with wild Pokemon and trainer changes.

Why does Super use the jingle from X-COM? Is it coincidence or is Chunsoft a bunch of Gerry Anderson fans?

As far as I could tell Citra seems just barely playable in some cases but Pokemon will run like shit because Pokemon runs like shit on the the real 3DS anyway

Here's X-COM for comparison. Evangelion had a similar track but I'm too lazy to look for it

literally painful to listen to
nostalgiafags are disgusting

These sound nothing alike, user.

Just started on Pokemon Y last night,the last pokemon game I played was a rom of Heartgold on my R4 a few years back. I`m not too sure what team to use this time but so far what I got on my current party is :

Frogadier
Charmeleon
Pikachu
Roselia
Ralts
Axew

In HG/SS it was much easier to just build a team that could carry me throughout the entire game because I knew exactly what i`d find from having played Gold and Crystal. In this game there`s Pokemon from all regions plus gen 6 so im never too sure how I should build my team because I have so many options. Should I just experiment with different Pokemon and team setups or should I build a coherent team that carries me throughout the entire game ?.

Just pick 6 monsters and stick with them, as long as you're not completely braindead/underleveled you'll be fine.

For what it's worth, that looks like a pretty good team.

Y is easy as fuck, and the exp share means you can swap out pokemon and let them catch up.

Nigga Y is easy as fuck, just pick 6 nigger that you like and pet them in the Pokemon Amie.

The new exp. share was a gift.

First played Gold edition back when it came out, haven't played it since.

Started emulating it yesterday and goddamn does the nostalgia feel good.

If you want to feel a real cool nostalgia feeling, play Heartgold. Since it's based on Gold you'll start comparing things here and there. It will feel good.

not that user but I'm thinking about buying a 3DS to play X,Y and Soon and Moon, can I pirate the games and play it without bugs or limitations?

The AR can only modify the game or save file in the cartridge. As far as I know there's no way for the AR to extract it to a computer.

However, if you have a save reader or flash cartridge, you can use that to extract the save file, modify it as you wish, and put the modified save back into the game.

It works perfectly. You can go online, update, you can even grab the file off nintendo's eshop for free so you know it'll work

What says is true, just make sure that the 3ds you will buy has a firmware that is bellow the 11.0 version

pokemmo.eu/
So apparently PokeMMO is still around. I remember playing this for a while 4 years ago. Is it worth going back to with all the stuff they've added since?

At the time the community was filled with retards asking stupid questions and people who don't know how to bot without getting caught. (There were also bugs, but I couldn't think of any bugs that were worse than the players.) Thankfully the retards always stayed in global chat where they could bother the most people. This meant if you stayed in the next-most populated chat and filtered the global and trade chats you could actually have decent conversations. I dropped the game maybe 3 1/2 years ago after the game forced users to have 4 gym badges to use global chat meaning the retards spread to the other chat channels. (Retards still stayed in global chat due to some of them managing to make it that far somehow, so it really just made chat worse.) Has the game gotten better? Is it about as good/bad as it was then? Or is it now worse off?

Who cares? Pokemon MMOs are shit

There was a shitload of guns in season 1 of the anime.

I remember Jessie and James robbing a bank with machine guns, calling them "freeze rays"

Then there was the one with the giant Tentacruel and Nastina unloading two M16s on it

I played heart gold already
It just wasn't the same.

pokemon origins was a good step but Christ it could of been a bit longer

I managed to modify my BT team's stats by way of GameCube save editors and homebrew, so now my failures can almost certainly be brought down to me being a retard. I still have to carry an unedited Claydol in the last streak, but at least I should get there more consistently, barring any assholes.

Everybody knows the only way to fix the anime is to play tabletop yourself

You're over-thinking this. One of the biggest criticisms about the gen6 games is how easy they are. Unless you turn off the exp share or use the worst possible Pokemon you can catch, you won't have a problem getting through the game.

How about something like Pokemon Chronicles? The episodes focused on characters other than Ash. He never even appeared in the series outside of maybe 1 cameo and a couple flashbacks.
I think they only made around 20 episodes, but it was a nice break from watching Ash being retarded all the time.

But user, Pikachu's the only Electric-type around before Viola. And after beating her, you have what, Plusle & Minun after getting Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle from Sycamore? And after those, Helioptile before Luminous Cave?

It was pretty mediocre, but at least it wasn't the same crap. There are some episodes with some legendaries, which makes me wonder if they're canon. Are the movies canon?

What DO you use to take down Gyarados/Pelipper/Swanna then? Rock Slide/Smack Down/Stone Edge?

An electric type move
Alternatively, fucking anything, vanilla pokemon games are piss easy

But the moves won't be STAB, and you can't get Thunderbolt, Wild Charge, and Thunder until much later in the game. And I can't remember where to get Charge Beam.

So rock moves then
Or again, literally fucking anything, even ground moves

What is a good nature for Snivy?

Modest.
It does have Contrary, right?

oh yeah sadly its just a rom hack

It is Grass/Dragon, right?

no

you're playing the wrong romhack

Should of went with Timid, shit's fast…

Timid also works. Serperior is already plenty fast, so you can either maximize its speed or try and fix its shitty special attack for real sweeping.

Well the reason you might want Timid is simply to out speed certain pokemon, such as Latios…

Outspeed certain legendaries? Only 49 other pokemon, legendaries and megas included, are faster than a neutral Serperior. But, once you've got the speed advantage, once you get off that second Leaf Storm, you're probably going to wipe out at least half the other guy's team.

pastebin.com/6iXDxAcf
Zinnia a shit

Everyone knows that, user. Zinnia is the worst character in Pokemon.

But she's hot though

Playing Y… Wartortle and whismur have anuses. And the camera makes sure you get to see them. Who thought it was a good idea to put assholes on pokemons.

Nips problably think it is funny

Coalburners will burn with their coal.

Why the fuck has coro coro not leaked yet

I remember breeding a good 40 or 50 snorunts and flushing them down the wonder toilet.

I finally fucking got to a streak of 56 in Emerald's Level 50 Battle Tower after about 78 or so hours, and all it took was maxing IVs and EVs on my non-Ribbon Master by cheating. My totally normal Ribbon Master even KO'd the last Pokemon in the last battle. By Selfdestructing, but still. Now to beat the E4 in an attempt to reach level 60 and then go to the Open Level (actually level 60 up) challenge.

How is Pokemon Insurgence? I knew the story was gonna end up edgy if I selected the dark story so I chose the light one instead, but how is everything else? It's a shame it's an RPGMaker game though

user, the silly out of place edge in the pokemon world is what makes these fangames interesting, take Zeta/Omicron where they just blow up the MC's hometown for no good reason or you steal some old man's Pokerus infected pokemon by using a fake medical license so he'll let you take care of it. Then there's the amount of casual murder that happens, Zeta/Omicron is such a surrealistic experience, the entire game feels like it takes place in a dream where everything looks and acts similar but not quite there.

Fuck I better try the dark story then, I thought it was gonna be filled with speeches about morality and other crap. I'll make sure to give it a go and hope Insurgence and be as surreal too.

WHY NOT REMOVE IT COMPLETELY THEN, YOU USELESS SLOPES?
Man, if it wasn't for the easy training ORAS really would be a heap of shit. You'd think after HG/SS the gooks knew how to make a good remake, but no, let's nerf the entire game right to the ground. I remember Hoenn being quite the tough place, but now it's a fucking kindergarten.

HGSS had the same level progression that the originals did, and I got wrecked by the dragon gym like a dozen times before I won. I think there was a team change.

Sun and Moon is looking pretty okay so far, but I'm cautious.

it never was tough, nostalgiafag, and the original Safari Zone in Hoenn was garbage

i can only hope

How does it feel to have shit taste and crippling autism?

how does it feel to like games ridiculously easy and boring?

Pretty good. I like cozy games.

Pisseasy isn't cozy you faggot.
Training a Magikarp to lvl 20 and then having a murder machine considerably stronger than the rest of your team is cozy.
Having to actually train before going to a gym is cozy.
Compared to ORAS, it was a dry assfuck, you casual niggerfaggot. They reverted gym leader's teams to ruby AND knocked their max level. The gym leaders are absolute pushovers now.

I don't, if i am playing a game I want at least a bit of a challenge. Everyone in X&Y and ORAS has 3 pokemon or less most of the time, that consist of the same ones over and over again. Everything is practically handed to you. The only challenge I remember from X&Y is the post game/legendary, but damn was getting their such a chore. Nothing yet on ORAS.

One thing i will never understand is how Gamefreak still manages to make a shit AI for so many years, I understand its target audience is kids but they sure as hell know that they have an adult fanbase out there. Can we at least get a difficulty setting? So far Blaze Black 2 is the fix I've been wanting.

Shit, man, kids must have been much smarter back in the day. And by "back in the day", I mean 2002.
Hell, I had a pretty strong, well trained team in HG and still got my ass kicked by the Kimono girls.

And I just noticed a typo.
easy TRADING, not training.

Speaking of blazeblack 2, I'm planning to do a run with a team of pokemon I've been curious to use.
So far this is the team I'm planning to get
-vaporeon
-tangrowth
-scizor
-salamence
-bronzong
-eelectross

What do you guys think?
how fast will my anus get kicked in this game?

i don't remember much of my HG playthrough, but my R/S/Emerald playthroughs are some of my fondest memories. I got stumped at the third gym, the volcano against the boss, willy, the pokemon league, and the battle frontier (least from the top of my head). I kept trying to get all the pokemon you can catch in the region, while training more pokemon so i had more to chose from to fight in the frontier. I was really frustrated i couldn't catch em all™ especially feebas since it was in the region, i just couldn't find it, spent hours. Finally had a friend who just traded it to me, happiest day of my life. I haven't had any of the same experiences so far in ORAS and have waited for that remake since the original R/S/E. Never have I been more disappointed with a release.

You'll be fine.
BlazeBlack2 is harder but lots of poges have been buffed as well, so it's really hard to have a shit team.
Play on hard mode alright?

not bad actually, my team consists of:
-Snivy (Venus)
-Pichu (Pico)
-Slugma (Sriracha)
-Furret (Basket)
-Koffing (Zyklon)
-Sewaddle (Lady)
i know they are shit nicknames but i was never good with names
I plan to switch them out as I go along, not sure what I will end up with. Hell I might just keep them just for the challenge(although i do need to get something with good sp.def). If only the hack could of fixed the shit AI.

i've been playing it on normal, its been a fair challenge. Is it too late to switch to hard? How much worse is it?

Yeah sure, buddy

I think you can only switch with a new game but I'm not sure, try using hacks I guess.
Hard will make all gym leaders, elite four and important fights way more challenging.
It'll also make some of the post-game fights have level 105-110 poges.

I remember that Makuhita being quite easy with a quick clawed Taillow.
I think you might be making this up.

ORAS has the easiest training though

Unlike XY, it has 100% encounter hordes for every EV stat.

With the 'rus and a Power Item, it comes at 50ev a pop.

Ralts shouldn't be sweeping Brawly despite the type advantage though.

I can I just say how shiny pokemon are when they are green. The greens they put on grass types are fine, but on shinies they're like a disgusting green, either being fucking bright green or super saturated green.

Except XY has 100% encounter hordes too for every EV stat.

what do you guys think?

wow, more mega shit, i'm so excited

Looks like a half decent fake.

>Dress lifts up
>Feminine Dick

Those fucking Kingdra were OP as shit, I could never find anything to kill it effectively before I got there.
Also, the old versions of pokemon (Yellow, Crystal, etc) are on the Nintendo market or something now, where you can trade them to modern games right? Because you could teach Kingdra Ice beam through a tutor in Crystal, and I want one.

Sadly it's only the Gen 1 games. However, if Seadra can learn Ice Beam, you can trade it from a Gen 2 to 1 rom and then inject the save into the VC game. Or you could edit it directly, it's still technically "legit".

I bet you are amongst those who play the game with 6 pokemons fro the start. You are suppose NOT to use the pokemons that you catch. You should use the pokemons that are gifted you. That way,. your pokemons are both stronger (because the exp is not shared) and designed to counter the opponents in the game.
If your team has an average level that's below the one of the NPCs, you are doing it wrong.

How would you make pokemon better?
Some ideas:

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt

I meant like, the moves are still in-game but you now to surf/fly/whatever you just need a mon that's able to do it, without needing to teach him the HM.
Kinda confusing, you got it?

I think they already removed HM. In the last two generations, they made them almost useless.
You can boost IV by giving a man caps IIRC.

Anyway, I want an unique ball that grant perfect IV on a captured pokemon. Unlike the masterball, this ball do can fail to capture the pkm, so it would take hundreds of hours to use it successfully on a legendary pokemon.

Damn, that's a really cool idea user.

But Goldeen/Sealing would have to instill Waterfall as an Egg Move to other Physical attacking Water-types or else they'd be stuck with just Aqua Tail, Aqua Jet or no Physical Water moves at all

The moves would still be in-game man, they'd just be TMs/Tutorshit got it?

Dammit auto correct, I meant "Goldeen/Seaking"

Didn't the leaks mention a dark-type Alolan Rattata?

Forgot pic

Yeah. This pretty much confirms our horrible gen-1 only fate.

And now they're adding Z-moves specific to certain pokemon so Gen 5 and 6 almost certainly aren't getting any of those or their mega-evolutions.

Dark/Normal

I hope the theories about this being an extra egy pokemon are true.

The meme magic is too strong.

oh
ohhhhhh

Realizing that only makes it worse
They really need to stop adding these retarded facial features, it doesn't make them more "unique", it just makes them awful

The starters probably will, and we know Garchomp has one because of the champ. Maybe Weavile since it's the sig of Cyrus, and Maxie & Archie got megas of their sigs.

The E4 might get Mega pokes as a rematch like in ORAS, most likely Pokemon introduced in that gen or gen 1 (or use existing ones)?

I wonder if we'll get Z-Moves on the legendaries, or if they'll get "primal reversions" or another not-Mega-Evolution equivalent. Or just "origin" forms for Dialga and Palkia to match Giratina.

WAKE UP ANIKI

No no user, you've got it all wrong
All the rest of the budget is going to give each mega charizard form two different Z moves

They're doing this on purpose aren't they?

That was pretty cool.

Poor Raichu.

Alolachu is worse than raichu, though

We won't know for sure until we see if there are changes to base stats.

Raichu transcended into a tail-surfing wizard from eating a shit ton of fluffy pancakes, I think it's pretty happy now user.

If it's a glass cannon that can drop a 200BP electric move, that makes it more usable than Raichu.

The typing is total trap, and the ability too.

So when are they gonna give me a Grass/Fire pokemon?

Look forward to Megacharizard-Z coming November 2016.

It could have pure glass cannon stats and the extra type, however shitty it may be, does give it access to more offensive moves. And the ability may be worthless, but it's not like static was doing all that much.

Never.

Mega Sunflora?
There's also one in that Sage fan game. A leaf rabbit that turns into a chilli-pepper jackalope

I think the leak talked about Bounsweet evolving to a Grass/Fire pepper Pokemon but I can't find it.

I kind of hope they do.
Yes they abused them and made the metagame worse.

But from a purely business/advertising perspective, it makes sense.
You release a new game, but give the old ones "upgrades" to entice old fans back.
In remakes, they get the upgrade to make the "nostaligia" feel "fresh".

The Alola pokes surprise me- though I wonder if that's due to X/Y and ORAS not being as warmly received as we think, so they're trying to make Sun & Moon the "ground-breaking new game" that X & Y failed to be.

Irony is they're rushing a game, to make up for the other rushed game.

I'm pretty sure that gamefreak looked at worlds last year and even they realized that megas were a horrible mistake. They want to make money from worlds, and having all the top teams using the same fucking pokemon looks really bad.

After the blackface BS, I imagine they're going to pretend it doesn't exist- like with Porygon.

Sure you might get a grass skirt dancer- but after the problematic Jynx starts appropriating Hawaiian culture then Nintendo just can't do that in 2016.

So, thinner, maybe taller. Psychic/Fire or Psychic/Grass IMO, with access to both Grass and Fire moves irrelevant of secondary typing. Though with Marowak- you might not need a fire dancer. Would it lose Lovely Kiss for Sweet Kiss? Or would it get other shenanigans like Teeter Dance or a new Kiss move?

Porygon-Z

Now I'm left wondering why would they elaborate on dark rattata's story so much in this direct.

DEEPEST LORE

It was interesting, and kind of cute.

I think a similar situation did happen in Hawaii (mammal introduced to get rid of rodents eating sugar cane. Mammal then ate everything except the pest and the population exploded) and similar has happened else where in the world.

I like little bits of "biological lore" like that. Makes the region feel more like a living place than an RPG dungon.

Probably for the game's story and to make connections. They might do it for future Alola Pokemon.

I hope the thing about fighting Abra is true, if only because I want it to have Circle Throw instead of Teleport.
> It makes you run from it

But due to it having a Mega already, I doubt it. The "unloved" will get something. Probably whatever Gen 1 Pokes did well in that recent poll who don't have Megas.
Except Farfetch'd.

Is Alola going to have an edgy teenage rattata kid

right

OC coming through

What the hell, does the old trick not work?

I don't know what's wrong, works fine when I drag the image to my browser but it doesn't work on the site or when I open it.

I meant the OC I made not working when I upload it to the site, Aniki's fine on my end too. I don't know what I did wrong.

fuck off, binney sauce

lol nvm i fixed it :^)

Not at all, clowns are cool, and some are cute

Figured it out chucklefucks, I reduced the amount of gamma correction. Enjoy my shitty OC faggots.

Still doesn't work

Works for me (so did your first attempt)
I'm not sure what's going on on your end.

It works on my end. Maybe something is going on with the site?

Works on my end, I'm using firefox, let me upload a version with the same gamma correction as Aniki's, hopefully this version works for you user.

I honestly have no clue, I thought it was the browser's ability to use the gamma value embedded in the image's data and sure enough Chrome doesn't like it when I open the image I upload, but when I drag it to my browser from my folder it always works fine.
I think the browsers auto detect if the image needs gamma correction and if they do they grab the gamma value from the image data. Otherwise it stays the same.

Did some checking by saving the first image (that doesn't work for me) and the second one that does work. First image is from my HDD, second one is the first one I posted here after saving it to my computer and third is the second one I posted saved to my computer.
I think the browser is wiping the PNG's data away, removing the gamma value I put into it. Like I said, probably some algorithm that figures out if the image needs the data or not.
good thing the thread's over the bump limit so I don't have to sage for off-topic shit and can just try and figure out the reason behind this discrepancy

isn't there a cam girl that specializes in clown lewds?

Alright, I was playing some Heart Gold to take a break from Emerald, why the fuck do health bars drain so slowly in Gen 4? Who decided that was a good idea?

Probably the same fucker who made everything else slow in gen4. (I still can't believe in Diamond it's faster to surf through trees than on water.)

This is how my team is going to be in Insurgence but I can't think of a third member. What should I put in?