DONALD TRUMP MIGHT APPOINT A MUSLIM SCRETARY OF STATE POL BTFO ONCE AGAIN

khaama.com/zalmay-khalilzad-in-donald-trumps-list-for-us-secretary-of-state-02265

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/politics/donald-trump-administration.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gnQiHf-Pljw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

h-he's playing 5 dimensional poker

CAN POLYPS EVER RECOVER

Don't you see what he's doing? He's pivoting to the center now to make himself more popular with everyone. We can't let this happen. If he plays his cards right, he could normalize himself even further.

This is surreal. He's completely unpredictable.

It's like he's one of us that had this lifelong plan of infiltrating the porkies as an undercover and then becoming president.

Except for the asspain of Holla Forums how is Trump maybe picking another reactionary faggot "lol"?

If so, this is due to his "advisers" (read: Citigroup, as with Obama) trying to make him diplomatically presentable to the oil-allies.

Does the phrase "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" mean nothing to you? It's pretty obvious that he's appointing muslims to better monitor their behavior as a group and to make rape-fugees and the countries that send them to us feel complacent. That way when the hammer comes down, nobody will see it coming.

The neocons he's surrounded himself with will fix that problem.

Pivoting to the centre won't make him more popular. He's selling out to the establishment before he's even taken office, and the only reason why he won was because he was the anti-establishment candidate.

There is also a video of trump saying that as president he would protect LGBT people , and all the republicans clapped, and he goes "phew", "im glad you people clapped".

He's probably the smartest businessman in the world, transforming a mere million that was just a loan, not permanent money mind you, into a multi billion dollar enterprise through his hard work, perseverance, and intelligence. I'd say he knows a thing or two about politics.

Besides, it's high time politics was run more like a business

Why did you use a shitty source?
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/politics/donald-trump-administration.html

he seems to know very little beyond appealing to the lowest common denominator. his whole campaign began as an attempt to create a safe space for working class whites.

remember than he lost the popular vote to one of the most corrupt people to ever run. he had week long feuds with beauty pageant winners and gold star families. the guy is an impulsive mess. it's very clear that he's been winging it since the beginning. the reason he's caving to the establishment is because he has no idea what he's doing and didnt think he'd get this far. in terms of policy, trump knows next to nothing. he contradicted himself on a daily basis and could never articulate a firm policy.

im not sure why you think being wealthy means you're brilliant. part of business is luck. obviously he's smarter than average, but there's really nothing to suggest he's a genius. i think his speech patterns alone rule that out.

Please tell me this is satire.

Life is not an anime

Paris Hilton only inherited $5 million, yet created a business empire valued around $1 billion by age 30.

Trump inherited over $200 million, and in decades of effort hasn’t even outperformed an index mutual fund.

Fuck off with your "smartest businessman" and his third grade vocabulary.

Here I made a thing.

You basically just made the #notallmuslims arguement, that stormfags oppose.

We're laughing at Holla Forums's asspain, we don't actually think it's a good idea.

But the faster they realize the right is stabbing them in the back, the better. Maybe it'll wake them up.

Hahahah that's hilarious, the guy Holla Forums liked is not an actual, literal Nazi, he's just a Nationalist, so that's a victory for us. Hahaha epic.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

you are delusional

I don't he even qualifies as that. Holla Forumsacks should've become #Cruzmissiles, at least Rato would tried to build a theocracy

Ah, I was wondering when the damage control team would arrive.

I thought Newt was going to be Secretary of State?

based civic nationalism

8/10 bait, would read again

Well, if Trump is doing anything good he's moving the WNs into just N territory.

Serious question:
Has Holla Forums been cucked by Trump?

Yeah, but I think Trump has himself been cucked by his voters as well. "Why did you do this to me?!"

Trump may not be a total asshole after all, he's just incompetent.
guess we're in for a Bush 2

don't go to fast, chances are he'll backtrack on that too.

big league

His campaign cucked them into supporting a former liberal who winked at them by retweeting their retarded memes. He hired Bannon because Breitbart supported him, but if Huffpo threw in with him, he'd have hired one of their editors. Hell, Indian-American Modi supporters even got their shout-out in his campaign.

He's not ideologically aligned with anyone.

everybody with half a brain knew this was coming

D-david Duke 2020!

wouldn't surprise me at this point

If this happens I will eat my underwear.

DELETE THIS

he's playing fourth dimensional chess
he's participating in multi-dimensional shogi
he's amusing himself with quantum level dominoes
he's trifling with inter-dimensional checkers
he's toying with galactic chaturanga

Where did he say this?

gop convention.

TRUMP is the first post-ideological candidate. He doesn't have the attention span to hold a view for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Trump is seeming more and more like some kind of stereotypical centrist

youtube.com/watch?v=gnQiHf-Pljw