thepiratebay.org/torrent/4450469/J.R.R._Tolkien_-_The_Silmarillion
steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee/
youtube.com/watch?v=5J_fFlmimtA&list=PLau8WDD_x0bxVwXP3pFFFOQr5ASqa5nGS
youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DzL0APvs
erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kuk_(mythology)&oldid=90064242
youtube.com/watch?v=-dqGkHWC5IU.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would it involve waking up from the nightmare that is real life?

No. Fuck off.
And given how many faggots here have played Undertale they probably would.

Morning guys, hope you're having a good one.

If it was good then sure

Morning everyone!

Anyone know a fun racing game that is full of drifting and stuff?

Music 4am-6am
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

It's been 2 weeks and I still don't have my college money for books. Christ.

how would that even work?

Nip wrestling is so damn fun.

My day is alright so far, how about you?

You tell me satan.

VELOCIOUS

So, 4am thread, what's your opinion on Ultraman? Is it worth watching?

my stomach hurts
sorta friend at work isn't talking to me anymore, don't know what happened
running out of logs in The Forest
The sprites in Pokemon Uranium look awful
I wish I was in the bathroom talking a huge shit

I have one volume of the original Ultraman, I have yet to watch it because I keep forgetting.

what's gonna happen

Well today was an interesting day.

You're probably going to have to pirate them.

yes
i managed to stay away from these threads for 1 day and i'm right back here again
i keep staying up too late even though i really shouldn't be

no. that would utter shit

Weekend in 3 hours
Spent more time building gunpla than actually working tonight. I love night shifts sometimes

Uranium any good? Been avoiding pokemon games until sm comes out and I'm itching for a fix now

days without jewish tricks.webm

You sure you didn't do anything to piss your m8 off?

And pokemon has looked like hot shit since they switched to 3d. Just so damn generic.

Post best finds!

Mornin' fagets. It's been a while since I've posted in one of these. How's it going? Working on getting your life back on track? Any goals you are trying to achieve?
I wanna share this video with you people. At the very least it's relaxing.

Also, I just got spooked by my phone ringing. No one ever calls me on it, so I let it ring. Turns out it was the job center wanting to talk about something. I'll give them a call in a bit.
I hope this will turn into me getting an interview. God knows I need to start doing something. I've gotten fed up with being NEET.

AVATARFAGS AND TRIPFAGS FUCK OFF
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/twitter/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

So what is the deal Holla Forums?

I am married, have my own house, well paid, pretty far of the social spectrum, have all the video games in the world, healthy, set for life. Yet, there is this empty void. No matter what you do in life, wither it good or bad, evil or good. It all comes to an end, in a second,

I'm going to bed. Take my shitty drawing

what VHS' you got? show the loot.

I know next to nothing about pirating college books. will they have the most recent ones?
because the course I'm taking doesn't have used books.

nah

that's going to go bad for him sooner or later

Nigger you had better be getting used books if you get any, because getting new books is for suckas
Seriously fuck colleges that release school specific editions then require them, and have them be year specific, non-returnable, and non-rentable

Going to watch an episode or two of my show. Need to get my ass a better job because I've been looking at maybe getting a dedicated mp3 player, and the one I found that actually fits what I want is $300. Also been thinking of trying to play games my computer can't handle in its current state. If I can push it just enough to get a BSoD I might be able to find the problem.
And I'm looking for an old Twitter cap of a transsexual with stubble getting really angry at transsexuals being drawn with stubble. It's been bugging me off and on for months so if any of you have it that would be great.

life is pain
no amount of entertainment will distract you from the inevitable end

Didn't expect a followup. Let me see if I can find a camera.

What if your boss saw you playing with toys on the job?

Mostly the same here. Might spring for a job for a couple of weeks to buy figs and have enough money to go to a con in Dec.

Hope they can hook you up with a job user!

I see no avatarfags here.

I hope it's only that one specific class that has the overpriced new book with no used or rentable copies because 114 bucks for a book is bullshit.

4AM on the front page!

Hospital here. Got brought in. Someone's night is about to get really bad and I have a suspicion that it's me.

I've been thinking about my ex again. I want to get back in touch but we broke up since it wouldn't work out. It keeps tearing me up every few months.
In other news I've been getting back into my usual vidya so that's great.

No. Sounds incredibly terrible.

Good morning everybody
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

no, it'd be miserable and depressing

4am is the fastest thread on Holla Forums
ofc it's going to get front page

Gotta try to shut your brain off the best you can honestly. I've had for less depression since I started focusing just on the moment instead of the future.

Whats your show user?

Get some kids and stop being a faggot.

Spooky hospital, I was thinking of you today and was worried we hadn't heard from you in a while.

Whats up?

The fuck is this shit

Also going to stop posting dinosaurs, it's not as fun when I get banned for them.

As long as shit gets done she doesn't mind. Bringing something to do is part of the job description.

What happen

It's called Power. It's about a drug dealer who opened a nightclub to launder his money and wants to quit drugs to just run nightclubs. It's not the greatest, but it's something to watch until the ones I really like start back up.

Get on my level, I've had $400 science textbooks
Thankfully we were allowed to get several editions behind for the meager price of $200
We only used the book maybe 8 times total, the same stuff was on the slides, and it was the last semester they used that book before switching to a different set

Yakuza 5. When you play as Kiryu.

As I promised before. Here is The Silmarillion, Narrated by Martin Shaw. Probably the comfiest thing I have ever experienced.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/4450469/J.R.R._Tolkien_-_The_Silmarillion

If you've posted about her before you best be following my advice about not getting back in contact with her. Worst thing you could ever possibly do in your situation. You trying to meet other girls at all?

What country is that made in?

I'd rather the entire game focus on it, neat though.

lel

I've tried this method before, it'll eventually catch up to you.
no matter how often you try to ignore the pain, it'll always come back to bite you
what you really have to do is stare it right in the face and tell it to fuck off

I think it's American. 50 cent, the rapper, is a producer.

LUCKY. You the guy in the office?

Which mod you playing?

Not if you keep distracting yourself!

Oh thats weird.

I haven't browsed Holla Forums in a long time so pretty out of the loop.

Thanks. I'm kind of anxious now though. I've been telling myself to get off my ass for a while now, but no one has responded to my applications up til now so I didn't expect this out of the blue.

Also, I heard there was a ban now on avatarfagging? Are people here just ignoring it or what?

Have some ki- This.

Nope. I work cash.

Some are, some moved on to tripfagging

I wouldn't be surprised :^)

Crusader something or another, I didn't really pay attention.

Some are a bit. Or tripfagging.

And job centers will some time get a big client at factories and stuff with a lot of jobs open and just start calling anyone who meets the requirements, I'd call them back ASAP if I were you.

Cash?

That's even worse.

Has anyone tried to reinstall a different Linux distro on a dual boot of windows? I'm trying to figure out how to not fuck up my current Windows install while trying to replace my current Linux install.

I keep telling myself that but the desire to do it increases. I doubt that we will get back together but I suppose I want some closure or something. I dunno, after that relationship I've decided to not try to get back into relationships. I'm a pretty terrible boyfriend, very neglectful.

Source

ayyy riss wus good? i ain't want u 2 worry las night monica got dat ass banned b4 i came back. was in da hospital cuz i had anotha lil boi monica named da shawty exodus 4 ya'll fam good lookin tho ya boi gotta feed dis baby tho

Fuck, my camera won't work & my cell phone is completely dead. I could just list them out for you guys if you want.

I don't read Holla Forums either. Honestly don't remember where I heard about it. Lots of black girl tiddies in it, at least.

I agree, I'd rather just keep avatarfagging. But to the mods thats the worse of the two apparently.

What makes you think the last bit user?

And don't let one bad relationship sour you off all them forever. Always a bad move. Its like never eating fast food again just cause you get food poisoning once.

Fuck. Guess my laptop will do.

This game needs to be described, but most likely it will be better than most recent games.

I work the till.

Attention whores gonna whore for attention. If trips are banned they'll find another way to make themselves identifiable. At least they're easy to filter out.

this path of distracting leads to drug abuse, alcohol and other addictions that can ruin a person mentally.

I would rather not take the path of the blue pill normalfags

Did you really have a baby? If so congrats!

Go for it user

Ehhh not my thing then

Why not stop doing both?

no. 15 son hopefully da last i gotta start puttin condoms on ryt fam

I just really need to have shows to watch, and this is better than nothing.

It led me down the path of games, animu, and waifus so not always.

Your 15 yo son did?

To prove a point.

aren't you the one that smokes though?

What's that?

Have kids so you leave your permanent mark on history, however small, and you will have performed your natural goal.
Notice how I said kids as in plural, never keep all of your eggs in 1 basket user, that would be just too tempting for Murphy's Law

I hear you there. I've watched far worse shows I'm sure.

I've been trying to quit the last month or so actually.

That the thread won't change.

This adds up to $100-$150 or so depending on what time of the year they sell (Christmas coming up). I refuse to have an actual job, so this kinda haul is pretty normal for me, just not all these VHS at once.

The Eighth Day
Bastard out of Carolina
Cantilly Lace
The Man Who Saw Tomorrow
Brother of Sleep
Cold Fever
The Jerkey Boys Movie
Sometimes They Come Back Again
Nick Nolte in: Weeds
Trading Moms
Lover's Knot

I've been pretty good. Been doing more of a clinical rotation, keeping regular office hours, poking my head into night shift to keep an eye on stuff.

Tonight, though. Tonight I get called in. Never good when they have to call me in, especially now that I've become a head. We got a set of exceptionally preterm twins, gonna have to abort them and fill out all the paperwork and such. Gotta prove that it was medically necessitated and gotta prove it well enough to keep the state from pounding me like a wrecking ball.

State is looking to catch a hospital slacking on paperwork for this kind of thing, need to make an example of someone before too long. Best I can do is make sure that it ain't me they're making the example of.

hows that been going for you?
i'm glad to hear someone is trying to take control in this thread

Nice! I'd buy The Eighth Day if I saw it on vhs, one of my favorite arnie movies.

God damn thats some shit. Figures the government would try to fuck someone over just trying to do their job like that. Hope nothing goes wrong hospital!

It's not just after one relationship. I've never had a terrible relationship I hope but I seem to either
A) Eventually stop talking or do anything, leading to us eventually losing interest in each other
B) I end up falling into depression and push them away.
Both of them leads me to end up regretting it. It's a reoccurring theme through all my relationships even in friendships and it's something I need to work on. Add on all the trust issues I seem to have then it's a complete mess.

Weeds actually looked pretty good from the 5 minutes I watches of it. Starts with a man being thrown 3 stories from a inside a prison.

Hey guys, today was a pretty good day

Well, I see you'd rather 4am threads get banned outright. 4am threads are not videogames, and have no right to be on this board. Its been a grace that 4am threads have been tolerated here thus far, but you push your luck and that could change. You're not in control here, you don't make the rules, grandstanding with your trip and pretending otherwise won't get you anything good.

Fuck you

Weeds the 1987 movie, not the tv series.

Also saw an amazing trailer when I started up a tape that I'd like to share.

What you don't like that Hillary made a fool of her self by naming the darkest reaches of the Internet

she hardly mentioned us though
just slightly dodged the subject

It's all because of a new law that got put in recently. Basically, the state wants to make sure that government aid doesn't go to abortions. If you're on Medicaid/Medicare and you get an abortion, paperwork needs to be sent to a special board that'll examine the situation in detail to ascertain if it was truly medically necessary. Buncha guys second guessing doctors, not all MDs either. That last bit is the really shitty part.

Everything is horrible. Life is short and fast.
BORN TO RAISE DEMONS

Yep. Got a call from the employment agency, they said there's a lab technician position here in my city that they could put a good word in for me for. Straight to interview stage for being a dole bludgeoner.
Also I think I was supposed to go on a date today but never got a call or text so I guess it's either tomorrow or rip gf.
Depends. Is it about a bunch of anime girls with the voices of neckbeard men trying to talk to each other and hang out while some ban-hammer wielding secret police agent hunts them down and ruthlessly slaughters them?
I think that was already made recently. Friday the 13th?

Don't be a goy and buy fucking 500 dollar textbooks that you'll get maybe 20 bucks back refunding them at the end of the year. Just go to the uni library.

did he just tape a tape?

"Video games only" enforced by overzealous mods is the reason why there was an exodus in the first place. Are you too retarded to hold a memory for longer than 2 years or are you fresh from cuckchan where your sentiment is the norm?

the place is exactly the same since the rule change

G'morning to you too

Still, was pretty retarded

Here's another one that was on a tape.

Quitting sucks. I almost did it twice, but my retard coworkers keep stressing me the fuck out and I keep going back to cigs.

i think this thread is pretty comfy as it is now
not a whole lot of people shitting up the thread right now

I don't see myself in the near future dating game. It seems having a relationship is too much of a hassle for me right now and I'm probably going to be busy for the next two years. I'm the one that gets asked out. I don't see what's so appealing about me to be honest. 2d's fine for me right now anyway.

But that stuff is great, it's like candy, so sweet and -
Oh wait, read the first sentence of your post just now ;_;

somebody play video games with me:
steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee/

ty for considering me as a potential future friend

And you.

fuck off Bel

I finished painting

god damn it.

I'm surprised I haven't seen webms of the guy mentioning pepe yet.

Pretty uncommon for us to do a full blown abortion, but it accounts for 99% of the abortions we do.

I played games with Holla Forums once and it was awful.
Holla Forums on the other hand is hilarious

Are you that same faggot I TOLD to drink Lemon Juice / Citric Acid that st Ill hasn't taken my advice?

D&D TOMORROW CUNTS

If anyone here is looking for a good recap of the Hillary speech from earlier, embed related is breddy gud.
I swear this guy is a literal fucking wizard
Has predicted basically everything in this election so far, only mistake was calling Wisconsin for the wrong guy

oh that was the only good part of the whole ordeal

shoo shoo pedophile jew

I am NOT a jew.

Yeah I wouldn't mind camel snus if it were something I just had every once in a while but its too weak for every day use. And probably really bad to you compared to the good stuff. That mellow one is tasty at least

Well hopefully you guys don't get fucked by the law.

Whats the punishment?

i'm almost certain i failed my geometry exam yesterday
but the damn teachers are taking forever to check them, even though the next part of the exam is tomorrow
the suspense is killing me
on the other hand, the new yugioh banlist is great

Spooned me info
What's the party so far and what level?

shoo shoo pedo weeaboo

no one wants to join your shitty DnD game

Are you actually working hard you piece of shit, if not they quit school now and stop wasting your time and money.

I've had one for ages. My ex may have been fairly similar to her so maybe that's why I still have these feelings. I sound like a faggot.

Your enjoyment of vidya with Holla Forums will depend how much you can embrace the cancer.

Remember, /4am/ is made out of THE PARTS OF THE THREAD YOU DESTROYED Too bad it's infested by this faggot who unironically defends both Tumblr and 4chan

i studied for over a month for geometry/algebra/discreet mathematics/calculus 2
at the end of the day, i can't help if i'm retarded on each of them
i hope i can at least pass algebra and calculus

So what does Holla Forums think of the happenings lately?

are the 4am threads good now that ritsu is gone?

Bel is really cool you should be his friend
he's not jewish he's cute and he'll only bully you if you ask

they're better, to say the least

He just tripfags now

Human bard CN that hates elves and likes lolis
Dark Elf cleric with severe depression
Kobold rogue, only 7 years old
High Elf wizard, he only likes himself

Toppest level is 3
>>>/4am/1652

I'm reminding the players to fucking show up tomorrow, cunt.

It has a special place in my heart as the very first snus I ever tried. Greatly enhanced my late nite STALKER sessions.

You might be able to find General White or something similar at a gas station. It's where I get mine.

Why do my webms keep posting as triangles???

now for long he's not

i know this is probably low quality bait but goddamn it anoys me so much

We'll be the judge of that.

We get dicked in the wallet and the entire hospital will be under intense scrutiny with regards to grants and funding from the state. Pretty much puts us on life support with a sociopath holding his finger on the off switch.

(Checked)
That fag does need to be removed. I am sure he's doing it to be a le ebin troll xDDD

Fuck off Bel.

y he banned now tho?

your image is shit

Listen, I re-took the same discreet math course 3 times, and on the 4th time I passed it. I swear my brain is not wired for math, like I have autism for creativity not analytics. Anyways, you have to find a way to learn that works for you that's all. The lecture and book style may not be what you need. For me it was going through youtube people that teach the subject. Eventually I found one that explained things so well *for me* that I could work through it eventually. Try as much as you can to find problems that will be like your test, grind on them. It may take you 2 hours to get through the first problem, just keep at it. You can do it.

I enjoyed the fuck out of those chatlogs being dropped

yes I agree my fellow Holla Forums poster

the bermuda triangle has you

I can probably just bring up that they're tripfagging in some off-topic thread or when someone brings up the thread somewhere and get off scot free because nobody in the thread actually wants to talk to me.

I think it's kind of funny how far up his ass he managed to fit his head.

Belrose doesn't bait when he posts. He's genuinely retarded.

he's been violating rule 8 every thread

I figured I'd ban him at least once

Anyone else notice how your enjoyment of video games increases when you cut off all human contact?

the agg chatlog leak was enjoyable

it seemd like trippin was cool fo awhile n now u bannin him? dat seem lyk sum entrapment ass bull or mixt messages at da very leas

Yeah, Also Faris a best

Love you Mark. Too bad you're not inclusive enough to accept Duke Nukem being changed for the better.

thousand eyes restrict is unlimited
monarchs and kozmos got absolutely buttfucked

why even try lying? everyone knows you just want to ban people your group thinking circle jerks hates so don't be so fucking coy about it

the tripfagging and the senseless need for attention. It distracts the threads. I figured that you would evade it. but still, I figured I'd put it there.

It's almost like the rule change is being used to ban people the hotpockets don't like regardless of whether or not they're actually avatarfagging.
Who could have possibly seen this coming?

i'm not surprised

What, mods abusing power?! Say it ain't so!

I wonder if the MHG threads and the fightan threads remember him.

Rule 8 doesn't mention tripcodes at all. This rule is exactly what I was saying it would be before it went live. It's a vaguely-worded, rarely-enforced rule that's used when they want to ban someone but don't have a legitimate reason.

how u even make a trip fam i ain't neva had to fuk w/ it b4 fam

There goes another fucker spreading lies.
Mayuri is the best. All girls a close second.

he shits up the thread, that's violation of rule 8. is it not? either way I'm not gonna spend the whole day playing cat and mouse. have this image

Wrong. Drawing attention to the trip itself (what you're doing) is distracting from the thread because it is not the thread's topic. In fact, the people who raid these threads telling everyone to kill themselves are the ones breaking rule 8 for "If you are deliberately shitting up, constantly derailing a certain thread" and sometimes rule 10.
Rule 8 also specifically says avatars, no mention of trips.

Kiryu a shit

good morning faggots
how are you enjoying life?
bastard is a good anime.

Chill. Was just asking, might roll up a character for it assuming there's room left

It's vaguely worded enough to include tripfagging, but 'avatar persona' is used to throw everyone off. If anything, it should have been set up to include namefagging/tripfagging when Swami was around. Swami did nothing wrong.

There still is, invitation link on the /4am/ thread

true, but as far as I'm concerned he's the one who's just starting shit with the threads. trip or no trip. either way I just wanted him to know that what he's doing is detrimental to the board. that's all.

He spammed my inbox about how he's fingering himself. over 500 times. I know since I deleted all of it.

Fair enough.

you talking shit about the Dragon of Dojima?

Feels good to be a winner.

Except I'm still awake during my timezone's 4AM, when this thread isn't up. Help.

embed related

Did nothing wrong. What has he been doing for the past year?

I also learn math poorly / only in my own way.
Worked out the idea of the integral function at age 9 while playing in a sandbox, drawing lines in it with a stick. Wondered how much of the sandbox I was on each side of the line. Figured out how to compute it. Then went back inside to do more fraction worksheets.

10 years later, I learned I wasn't just dicking around. That's still the only thing I remember from calculus.

Have you ever read that math professor's essay where he argues math should be taught as a fine art and not as a tool to solve word problems?It's breddy gud.

Yes, especially when the game has any kind of RPG component.

RitsuIDF here, stop bullying him. He is the straw that mixes the drink and keeps things comfy.

this

Also, please rate my taste in comfy 4 AM thread theme music.
Album playlist here: youtube.com/watch?v=5J_fFlmimtA&list=PLau8WDD_x0bxVwXP3pFFFOQr5ASqa5nGS

No, Kiryu Kazuma is great, Kiryu Moeka is a shit

I just wanted an empty house. Now the shit I wanted to get done is going to be difficult.

Where are my diabetics at

Because you are too ashamed of yourself to be in the same room as others?

alright, I'll stop bullying him.

for now…

What shits up the threads are the autistic reactions.

I don't think it covers tripfagging at all. It's pretty specific about personas.

fapping naked on the couch in the family room isn't something that really needs to get done

sugar kill fam

essactly monica deez niggas on some holier than thou shit than inspirin otha people on some fake bullshit thinkin is a meme or sumn

what do you want to do that requires an empty house?

same here, fellow slavnigger
i only go to bed at 2 am though

i more or less got how integrals work, although i still have trouble figuring out the trickier ones
it's a miracle i even managed to pass calc 1

If you stop bullying him, I'll bully you instead.

I'd argue that using a trip would count in specific instances.

And I'd argue that it doesn't.

Life is good.

It's not that. It's personal grooming, so to speak. The person I'm renting with isn't a family member. So yeah, I am self conscious of that.

dunno, probably shitting up twitter or something

Whatever it takes to justify your purchase I guess

Listening to some good remixes and drawing tonight.

randy pls

shavin body hair monica? poppin some cysts or sumn? you gota nigga interest piqued fam.

what cain't u jus do in da bathroom?

DMX a shit

How come on mobile all images are spoiled?

DXM tho

Nah, the 100 hours justified my purchase. Would have more if it wasn't using up too much data. Have to limit my intake.

It's just fucking hilarious that people still defend Overcuck when they're getting cucked by, at best, ten fucking people working on a "dead on PC" game.

who yo top 5 nycka?

i miss my nyckas dawg

All I know is that it's effective for causing anal pain for both pro/anti tripfagging. There are instances where they're helpful, so I can understand not wanting to get rid of them.

Swami is an upstanding individual who did nothing wrong. You're just upset because you aren't as charismatic and as good looking as him. :^)

Nice bait. Where are you getting it?

Anyone here play any FEAR recently?

Das it mane

Whatcha drawing, user?

Nigger, just be quiet when you fap.

Have a good day anons

t. normalfag getting ready for work

Can you show us what you're drawing?

I can't handle this. I'm going back to reddit.

The bathroom doesn't have a lock and I just don't want to hear them walking around while I do it. You don't exactly want to be jumpy while dealing with hot wax.

I'll miss you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DzL0APvs
Sam getting Interveiwed by a Buzzfeed writer

I disagree.

At least it's not heroes of the storm I guess. Already gone and forgotten

suicide

I tried it for the first time the other night, shits weird but good

>>>/suicide/

Honestly though, check it out on PC once it goes F2P, it's fucking great.
or on PS4 / Xbone since those communities are still doing good

You're just being really obnoxious, even if your posts are appreciated, your ego isn't. You're the fucking cancer that is killing the 4am threads, if not for this post 4am threads would still be under the radar.

I used to post in 4am threads, but its always been a pit of degenerates leading dead-end lives, and it burns me up to see people throwing away their very existence. I'd give advice for awhile, but it became very clear very fast that those kinds of people aren't looking for advice on how to change their lives for the better, they want support and encouragement so they can smile while they're wallowing in their shit, behavior most typical of people who were born with vaginas. But even then, I thought, so be it, 4am doesn't hurt anyone being in their own thread.

But coming out to your family about your waifu, and not even plainly "I'm in love with a 2d character," you pretend she's real and you plan(ned) to present her as such, its a whole new level of degeneracy. I'd rather have someone tell their family that they are into furry anal vore, than to try and pass off a 2d character as a real romantic partner, because there is literally nothing more self-destructive than to try and pass off fantasy as reality. You would do better to tie a rock around your neck and jump into the nearest body of water, than this shit.

I won't speak on behalf of anyone else as to why they dislike you or the 4am threads, but if you think you deserve acceptance for who you are, you need to wake the fuck up.

dunno, might be a bug. report it on /sudo/

so 5 hours of gameplay justifies your purchase? whatever you say m8

BOARD GOBLIN POWER RANKINGS

1)Umaru
2)Chen
3)Tomoko
4)Chaika
5)Hestia
99999) me

haha I was just watching that in another thread
fucking lost it when the reporter said yes

It's real messy right now, since I just started drawing, but here's what I scribbled recently.

i luh da sizzurp fam but after a few times w/ it a nycka kep throwin up on it, weird af tbh

u greek or persian or sumn fam?

oh i meant rappers nycka

dis nigga mad tho

Oh, sweet. I saw you in the drawthread.

he has every right to be upset

It's not fapping, goddamn.

must be nice being a normalfag

Has it really been long enough for me to be mostly forgotten?

I'm good thanks

If you want to help with the DXM nausea try eating a small meal of a fatty food a little bit before dosing, also try taking half your dose and waiting a half hour to dose the rest. My friend had the same problem after a few trips, he switched to gelcaps and did what I just said and has no problem anymore

Post cute shaved butt

I'm not saying waifuism is literally hitler, even though it is degenerate, I'm saying that reinventing madness into legitimacy is the real danger.

That looks really nice, how long have you been drawing?

hmm i always did da gel caps fam so lyk some kfc or sumn fam

who?

ayyo dis nigga crazy

Today is a good day.

He can't post, but you can be damn sure he's reading the thread.

check em

That was amazing

At least it's fun to watch people descend into madness no matter what they're into.

You got nice numbers.

well fuck i miss calculated

Convert to Christianity. Orthodox if possible.

Yeah pretty much, just keep it light, maybe a wing and a small glop of mac with a glop of potatoes, I've never experienced nausea or puking from the tussin so when I do that it's just because that shits delicious

I can't believe I'm about to _ your ____

No, I'm just sick of shaving, it never gets you truly smooth.
Besides, everyone is hairy in the nether regions

Doesn't matter, he most likley has me filtered and has been ever since I cucked his waifu

Magic

when will the ride end

leave it alone unless you're trying to impress other men

I really like this comic.

May you continue your service under Kek. Praise be unto him.

It's supposed to be spoopy and even scary.
It's not.
Until you unbind the slow mo and quicksave keys

Basically all journalists do.
Imagine being the "arts and entertainment" guy who covers live music for the local newspaper. Telling people about concerts after they happened.
You're just writing filler and pumping out 500-1000 words of "had to be there" and that's your entire career.

Funny how everyone is an expert on some topic or another, and eventually reads about an article about it in a newspaper or magazine. And thinks, "nah, whoever wrote this has got it all wrong, he simplified this thing and clearly doesn't understand this other thing…".
And then turns the page and reads the next article about finance or politics or whatever and thinks "hmm, yes, now I am informed." From another article in the same paper.

Some reading material: erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml

For about 4 years.
At least that's when I started taking it seriously.

aight aight i'ma keep dat in mind but i ain't done tussin in a minute used to do it on connecting flights cause a nycka couldn't get too fucked up

ahh aight aight i gotchu fam

Color me impressed.

You got a nice style that focuses on making the important details true-to-image.

Anyone ever wonder if that whole kek wikipedia article is just made up bullshit some autist put together to ruse all of Holla Forums?

Why should I leave it alone m8? Maybe I just like the feel?

Well it showed that how weak these sorts of people are, you could tell that Joe couldn't even stand up for himself

Damn nigga, you learned fast.
By seriously, do you mean you're looking into getting a job that involves art?

Kek is a home-grown experiment in collective consciousness. Jokingly or not, the thought that we can create/empower a deity through mimetic thought is an intriguing concept.

You can check a wikipedia page's history, you know. Here's what the page on Kek looked like in 2006.
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kuk_(mythology)&oldid=90064242

Are you shaving your asshole?

Fuck them. They made my life a living hell for the first fifteen years
ever get swatted by a church?

Ah yeah.
I have been wondering about it for a while but every time I think to do that I fall asleep in a few minutes.
Was 2006 anywhere near the time lel became kek?

Acetaldehyde, acrylamide, acrylonitril, abortion, agent orange, anonymous (you), alar, alcohol, air pollution, aldrin, alfatoxin, arsenic, arsine, asbestos, asphalt fumes, atrazine, AZT, baby food, barbequed meat, benzene, benzidine, benzopyrene, beryllium, beta-carotene, betel nuts, birth control pills, bottled water, bracken, bread, breasts, brooms, bus stations, calcium channel blockers, cadmium, candles, captan, carbon black, carbon tetrachloride, careers for women, casual sex, car fumes, celery, charred foods, cooked foods, chewing gum, Chinese food, Chinese herbal supplements, chips, chloramphenicol, chlordane, chlorinated camphene, chlorinated water, chlorodiphenyl, chloroform, cholesterol, low cholesterol, chromium, coal tar, coffee, coke ovens, crackers, creosote, cyclamates, dairy products, deodorants, depleted uranium, depression, dichloryacetylene, DDT, dieldrin, diesel exhaust, diet soda, dimethyl sulphate, dinitrotouluene, dioxin, dioxane, epichlorhydrin, ethyle acrilate, ethylene, ethilene dibromide, ethnic beliefs, ethylene dichloride, Ex-Lax, fat, furries, futanari, fluoridation, flying, formaldehyde, free radicals, french fries, fruit, gasoline, genes, gingerbread, global warming, gluteraldehyde, granite, grilled meat, Gulf war, hair dyes, hamburgers, heliobacter pylori, hepatitis B virus, hexachlorbutadiene, hexachlorethane, high bone mass, hot tea, HPMA, HRT, hydrazine, hydrogen peroxide, incense, infertility, ironical memes, jewellery, Kepone, kissing, lack of exercise, laxatives, lead, left handedness, Lindane, Listerine, low fibre diet, magnetic fields, malonaldehyde, mammograms, manganese, marijuana, methyl bromide, methylene chloride, menopause, molecular nomenclature, microwave ovens, milk hormones, mixed spices, mobile phones, MTBE, nickel, night lighting, night shifts, nitrates, not breast feeding, not having a twin, nuclear power plants, Nutrasweet, obesity, oestrogen, olestra, olive oil, orange juice, oxygenated gasoline, oyster sauce, ozone, ozone depletion, passive smoking, PCBs, peanuts, pesticides, pet birds, plastic IV bags, polio vaccine, potato crisps (chips), power lines, proteins, Prozac, PVC, radio masts, radon, railway sleepers, red meat, Roundup, Ritsu, saccharin, salt, sausage, selenium, semiconductor plants, shellfish, sick buildings, soy sauce, stress, strontium, styrene, sulphuric acid, sun beds, sunlight, sunscreen, talc, tetrachloroethylene, testosterone, tight bras, toast, toasters, tobacco, tooth fillings, toothpaste (with fluoride or bleach), train stations, trichloroethylene, under-arm shaving, unvented stoves, uranium, UV radiation, Vatican radio masts, vegetables, vinyl bromide, vinyl chloride, vinyl fluoride, vinyl toys, vitamins, vitreous fibres, wallpaper, weedkiller (2-4 D), welding fumes, well water, weight gain, winter, wood dust, work, x-rays, yanderedev, yandere simulator, 4 am threads, 4chan, Holla Forums.

FURRY PORN

Well honestly I think the two things I've learned that are the most interesting after going to Holla Forums are Genetics and Memetics, sure stuff like the JQ and the Holohoax is interesting but I can understand how those things happen through knowledge of Genes and Memes

No. The article goes back to 2002, anyway.

kek was sorta around since 2004

g'night Holla Forums
g'night hoppers

memez is power mos def fammo

No, I'm waxing my nether regions, completely different. Who the fuck shaves there?

What about it?

I think lel became kek around 2010-2011 when KC was having another outage. Couldn't say for sure though. Besides, keke was used in Starcraft 2 by Koreans for ages.

g'night fiends?

Acetaldehyde, acrylamide, acrylonitril, abortion, agent orange, anal sex, anonymous (you), alar, alcohol, air pollution, aldrin, alfatoxin, arsenic, arsine, asbestos, asphalt fumes, atrazine, AZT, baby food, barbequed meat, benzene, benzidine, benzopyrene, beryllium, beta-carotene, betel nuts, birth control pills, bottled water, bracken, bread, breasts, brooms, bus stations, calcium channel blockers, cadmium, candles, captan, carbon black, carbon tetrachloride, careers for women, casual sex, car fumes, celery, charred foods, cooked foods, chewing gum, Chinese food, Chinese herbal supplements, chips, chloramphenicol, chlordane, chlorinated camphene, chlorinated water, chlorodiphenyl, chloroform, cholesterol, low cholesterol, chromium, coal tar, coffee, coke ovens, crackers, creosote, cyclamates, dairy products, deodorants, depleted uranium, depression, dichloryacetylene, DDT, dieldrin, diesel exhaust, diet soda, dimethyl sulphate, dinitrotouluene, dioxin, dioxane, epichlorhydrin, ethyle acrilate, ethylene, ethilene dibromide, ethnic beliefs, ethylene dichloride, Ex-Lax, fat, furries, futanari, fluoridation, flying, formaldehyde, free radicals, french fries, fruit, gasoline, genes, gingerbread, global warming, gluteraldehyde, granite, grilled meat, Gulf war, hair dyes, hamburgers, heliobacter pylori, hepatitis B virus, hexachlorbutadiene, hexachlorethane, high bone mass, homosexuals, hot tea, HPMA, HRT, hydrazine, hydrogen peroxide, incense, infertility, ironical memes, jewellery, Jews, Kepone, kissing, Konata, lack of exercise, laxatives, lead, left handedness, Lindane, Listerine, low fibre diet, magnetic fields, malonaldehyde, mammograms, manganese, marijuana, Mark, methyl bromide, methylene chloride, menopause, molecular nomenclature, microwave ovens, milk hormones, mixed spices, mobile phones, MTBE, nickel, night lighting, night shifts, nitrates, not breast feeding, not having a twin, nuclear power plants, Nutrasweet, obesity, oestrogen, olestra, olive oil, orange juice, oxygenated gasoline, oyster sauce, ozone, ozone depletion, passive smoking, PCBs, peanuts, pesticides, pet birds, plastic IV bags, polio vaccine, potato crisps (chips), power lines, proteins, Prozac, PVC, radio masts, radon, railway sleepers, red meat, Roundup, Ritsu, saccharin, salt, sausage, selenium, semiconductor plants, shellfish, sick buildings, soy sauce, stress, strontium, styrene, sulphuric acid, sun beds, sunlight, sunscreen, talc, tetrachloroethylene, testosterone, tight bras, toast, toasters, tobacco, tooth fillings, toothpaste (with fluoride or bleach), train stations, trichloroethylene, under-arm shaving, unvented stoves, uranium, UV radiation, Vatican radio masts, vegetables, vinyl bromide, vinyl chloride, vinyl fluoride, vinyl toys, vitamins, vitreous fibres, wallpaper, weedkiller (2-4 D), welding fumes, well water, weight gain, winter, wood dust, work, x-rays, yanderedev, yandere simulator, 4 am threads, 4chan, Holla Forums.

Is it advisable to stay up all night then go to the gym in the morning?

Thanks.

Well, I do get commissions from time to time that makes some ok pocket money for art equipment n' stuff. But, no, I don't have a job where I just create.

only if you get plenty of sleep the next night
otherwise you'll ruin your gainz

That reminds me of a guy I used to work with. He was a very big guy (at least obese, at worst superobese), part aboriginal and had terrible BO all the time. Eye-watering BO.

He was telling me a story from when he was young for some reason.

Another mate of mine once told me about his nephew. He has autism and does weird things. One time he found the kid had shat in the shampoo bottle.

It's also turkish for "cake". Topkek is a brand of cupcakes in Turkey.

yeah, pretty sure it was just from slanteyes online
kekeke has been common fair since forever.

wew

I wonder how it tastes tbh

ah

Church's typically are cancerous, their piety becomes a shield for their cowardice and their faith becomes blinder to their own ignorance. Its a mockery of what spiritual growth and progress through Christ is supposed to be, and its a shame that one of the biggest obstacles to the re-proliferation of christian ideals is most often members of its own body. The people who turned you off to the church were not spiritually mature people, else they would not have tried to hurt you as you accuse. But neither were you, if your response was to reject the ideals that they spoke to, but didn't act on.

smh tbh fam people today are so sheltered that they literally cannot concieve of grabbing shit with their hands, even to get it out of the way. You can't live life the way you want to if you're squeamish about stuff like that. I once had to kill a bird when it got stuck on a mouse glue trap. Flew in the window, under a table and right onto a trap, wouldn't stop chirping until I mercifully crushed it under foot.

I imagine they taste like any other flavored custard-filled cake product you can find anywhere.

Even if Memes aren't a power It is interesting seeing why certain behaviours happen because of a certain transfer of information

Must be pretty good to have it as a side skill then. Do you mind critiquing a rookie who is about to dedicate college into becoming an illustrator?

posting anyway
WARNING!!!
Don't Shave That Hair!!!
I have recently made a mistake in my life, and I offer my story to you, that you may learn from my error. It all started, as many things do, with me having trouble shitting.

No, I was not constipated; this was not a regularity problem but a matter of technique. It seems my ass-hair had grown to such a length that tiny grogans were constantly getting tied up in the matted jungle between my asscheeks. It led to much frustration, with me KNOWING that I still had something to drop, but unable to shake the tenacious turd loose from its butthair dwelling. Eventually I would have to do two things: either reach down with some paper and try to pinch off the lingering loaf (which required careful precision to avoid smearing the creature all over my rear, especially since I had no way of seeing what I was doing) or just go for broke, start wiping, and hope that I could remove all the leftover fecal matter before the toilet paper reached its Can't-Be-Flushed threshold.

I was contemplating this problem, when I had what seemed at the time to be a bright idea. "Hey! This is my butt and my butt-hair, right? So why don't I just eliminate all the hair, and then my grogans will flow out like beer from a keg!" I said to myself. It is a statement that will go down in history with a lot of other regretted statements. "How many Indians could there be?" said by General Custer. "Looks like a good day for a drive!" by JFK. "There! America On-Line now has complete Usenet access!" by some idiot system tech. Such was my anal shaving idea.

I performed the operation that night, with a cheap disposable razor and a towel to sit on. Starting from the bottom, and shaving from the crack to the cheeks, I began the arduous process of ridding my ass of hair. Occassionally, I would have to clean the razor of accumulated hair and miscellaneous slime, which I did by wiping it on the towel. Slowly, my twin mounds and the between-ravine began to resemble the hairless cheeks of a newborn baby. Finally, I wiped the razor one last time, and surveyed my work. The towel was covered with a pile of hair. My ass was smooth as ivory. I smiled, satisfied, thinking my troubles were over.

Little did I know.

I now have a great respect for anal-hair. Like everything in this world God created, it has its mighty purpose in existence. It was only after I had removed it that I started to learn how much I had been taking it for granted. For one, it provides friction. I learned this the next day, when I walked out into the sun heading for class. After climbing two flights of stairs and starting to sweat, I started to notice something unpleasant. The sweat was accumulating in my crack, and was causing the unpleasant sensation of my two asscheeks sliding past each other with every step. I thought about going to the bathroom and wiping it off, but had to get to class. Eventually, I thought, it would dry…

Unfortunately, it did dry, but only after mingling with the microscopic shit- molecules lingering around my brown starfish. When I stood up after class, my cheeks were stuck together with a slimy sticky shit/sweat combination. As I made my way back to my dorm, it started to itch. God-DAMN, did it itch! Felt like a swarm of ants was making its way up and down my crack. Fighting to keep from jamming my hand down there and scratching away, I rushed back to the dorm.

Unfortunately again, this exertion caused me to sweat, and when I finally reached my room, my cheeks were sliding back and forth against each other like a pair of horny cane-toads. I quickly dropped my pants, and attempted to dry my ass off by sticking it in front of a fan and spreading my cheeks. As I pulled the two mounds of flesh apart, a horrible stench burst free and filled the room. Every dog within a 4 block radius started to howl. I had it worst of all, as the ripe aroma of festering shit/sweat went into the fan and blew back into my face. I fought to keep from heaving. And as I sat there, fighting vomit, my ass cheeks spread and dripping, with the concentrated aroma of my body odor mixed with the tangy smell of my own shit blowing right into my face, I had only one thought: "It will be like this until the hair grows back. Weeks."

Later on, trying to deal as best I could, wiping my ass at every opportunity, I discovered another wonderful use for ass-hair - ventilation. I attempted to launch a fart, only to have it get stuck between my asscheeks. Apparently, with no hair, the two pink twins can get vacuum sealed together, and the result was a frustrating fart that slid up and down between my cheeks like a lost gerbil.

As if that wasn't enough, I am now enduring further torture. As anyone who has ever shaved anything knows, when hair is first growing in, it comes in as stubble. Imagine your ass having the texture of a brillo pad. Well, that is what I am dealing with now. It is a hellish torture, and there are many times when I just look out the window and contemplate why I shouldn't just jump out and get it all over with in one fleshy splat, rather than endure this constant agony.

Friends, DON'T SHAVE YOUR ASS-HAIR!

I haven't seen this in years.

are you fucking kidding me
my dad showed me this copy pasta 5 years ago

i was talking about cough syrup not FEAR :)

That's probably true.

I remember someone telling me what DXM was like a while ago.
He said, "You know The Matrix? It's like being in that movie."

AYYYOOOO MONICA

I once shaved my cock area.

What if my gains are already ruined because I haven't gone to the gym in weeks?

Well then I guess you'll start to regain a healthy habit :^)

Anyway, I'm out for the night, lads. See you next time, it's been a topkek time as they say.

First advise I'd give is don't go to an art college. Find an atelier studio in your area. They're better and typically cheaper. Or just learn off the net if you're real poor.

I'm not exactly a great teacher, but I can give you advice I've learned from professionals that taught me and I've talked to. So, shoot.

Well, that's not so bad, balls I can see being worse. I would not want razor burn around my asshole.

Night fag. I better see you in my exact gym waiting for me in order to help me build a good habit or else I'll be upset.

Shaving your balls is pretty easy, even with a regular razor.

You just need to be really careful

Been playing osu! and forgot to check back on the thread.
Wish I had more fun games to play on my laptop outside of Summon nights and Yume2kki.

No the fuck it's not- it's scary and really easy to cut yourself.
Plus finding the optimal amount of cut is really hard

I was on a twink thread a while ago and they were talking about plucking ball hairs being easy apparently

just go to community college or something.

Sweet, thanks. Again, my stuff is really amateur. Here's my first real attempt at digital painting.
I was actually planning to go to a university after community to get a minor in computer programming. Are you referring to modern art colleges, or actual art schools?

Because the skin is soft, its easy to pull out the entire hair, follicle and all, with a minimal amount of effort. The pain is another matter, since that part of the body is rather heavily innervated.

Why would you want to go to a University to learn to paint
High Level Art Academia hasn't been anything other than Post-Modern Bullshit since the turn of the 20th Century

I really like the colors around the apple stem, you should try to get the whole thing to look like that. The tops of those worms should be more shiny imo. Also it could use some more contrast, such as the banana stem could almost be black at points, and the darker green parts could incorporate another cool color!

nigga just put a paint brush on a canvas. Grats you're now painting. Why would someone pay 10k+ for that shit

welp, results just came in, i failed geometry
i got 13/40 points by doing one out of 4 tasks, and i needed a minimum of 16/40 to pass
i've still got 3 exams left, discreet mathematics being next

thinking about it makes me want to die
i don't want to be a twink.

Fuck math, amirite fam? XD
I know the feeling, I'm a dropout, mainly because of math.

Well, going to a university is paying a whole lot of money for something that isn't really worth much in your profession. As an artist, potential clients that know what they're doing will be looking at your portfolio first and foremost, and any credentials you have will be an afterthought. If you're after an education and not just a degree, then its easy enough to find what you're looking for outside of the archaic academic system, such as in an atelier like user suggested, though I wouldn't know anything about the matter.

Look, its your choice, but don't fall for the "go to college" meme. You pay a lot of money and rack up potentially a lot of debt for a paper whose only real use is to advertise how good of a goy you are.

In the end, you'll settle into whatever social role fits you best, willingly or no.

You got a point there, but I was more going to learn about the fine arts, like human anatomy. Then again, I don't really know for sure right now.

Thanks, I also did a pen and ink drawing earlier, do you mind commenting on that to to?

worst thing is that now my mother is angry that i failed "because i left the exam half an hour early"
apparently if i had stayed there, i would have magically gotten knowledge that i couldn't come up with for 2 hours before that

Eh, I'm decently masculine. I'd just like to be smooth but holy fuck that sound scary.

You guys really are convincing me to just learn through community and apprenticeship and just focus on programming. Glad as fuck to know this now and not get in debt later.

Yeah, nah they won't teach too much about the Anatomy instead they teach about "How does this make you feel"

It is but you don't want to do it

I can comment on it sure! I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about though!

Well, I've been to college for a few semesters, since I dropped out of highschool and got a GED. Getting a few college credits will make people ignore that you don't have a highschool diploma. 12-15 credits is the sweet spot, and if you want you can keep going for an associates degree and you're halfway to a bachelor's. I don't have a degree, and even though I shit on college, I realize that eventually I'll either have to get a degree in some technical field to even be considered for entry-level work in a career, or go to trade school and work with my hands.

Though I know of ways to get valuable work experience in a trained position without getting a degree first, and once you have a few years of on-the-job experience to put on your resume, you become worth more than some shmuck fresh out of uni.

That special method? Travel the world, go to some shitty post-soviet country and put your first-world worth ethic to use impressing the locals and landing a job. Learn the local language while you're at it and you become even more marketable.

Also thread hit bump limit, my job here is done. See you tomorrow 4amfucks.

Otama and Koharu the qtest.

You ever think towards the future and imagine if you're going to be incompetent when it comes to understanding your children as opposed to how your parents treat you? I know I do.

College really isn't worth it, unless you're just going for the paper saying you have the ability to be taught, and I'd have to teach myself practically everything if I want to actually get into the field my degree is related to. Granted I went to a community college because I didn't do anything in high school and I barely passed classes because I was too busy fucking around on Holla Forums or qdb.us to put anything more than the bare minimum. What makes it worse is that all the shit I was "taught" I picked up in a single high school class.
t. someone who got double the tuition from scholarships

I don't want to have kids because I know I'd be a shit parent. Although I doubt anyone would even want to be in a relationship long enough for that topic to come up.

So you're 20

College is just a thing to give you "adult information." Shit like how the world really works and a good sense of knowledge. Don't count on it getting you a job if that's what you're looking for. On the contrary though- it does help a tiny bit if you have education past high school on your resume- just don't break the bank with a Uni unless you go for something that really needs education as a listing.

21 I blame the fact that I've been on imageboards for practically a decade now

Why is Dark Schneider the greatest anime protagonist ever created?

Eh checks out that the first year of Holla Forums is your senior year

I was browsing the site in college classes when it was still Holla Forums.co. I want to go back to those times.

literally

Being honest counts for something right?

What the fuck were you doing nigger?

no, but these dubs do

feels good Holla Forumsros

4chan was still good in 2007, and Holla Forums wasn't created until HW got run out of wizardchan. We're already halfway through 2016

I sat in the back corner and am probably retarded.

That's good enough for me.

at least winter is almost here

It's blocked in my district. So I end up going to either lainchan or uboachan. I used to go to 69chan before that entire site got v& for having pages of child porn for a few months.
tfw I accidentally stumbled upon cp during class

Traditional art colleges don't really prepare you for the realities of professional world and you'll rack up a huge debt as well. Pretty much what this user said:

As for your digital drawing, you follow the shape of the object for the most part, but you need to be more aggressive with your shading since at first I thought the gummy worm was attached to the apple. Before you start coloring, it'd probably be best if you understand how to shade things.
Watching this vid explains how to shade a lot better than I can: youtube.com/watch?v=-dqGkHWC5IU.

Solid crosshatching. Especially around the eyes.

I'm scared the Time magazine article will make the site worse.

It took until my last year for the site to be blocked. I really wish lainchan wasn't so garbage or /cyber/ wasn't so dead.

the worst to happen will be a couple morons stumbling in and not know how to use the site and we will bully them off

At least it's 1 month and 2 days until the Debates

there's something about Proko that annoys the shit out of me
CGCookie have a lot of tutorials on digital stuff, and of course there's always Feng Zhu to show you what the professional world looks like and why you'll never make it

Don't worry, this calls me a newfag. You have to remember that anyone around during Usenet will call everyone newfags.

The article said that people eventually "graduate" to plebbit, so maybe they'll just go there instead.

Thanks man for the advice. Also, that wasn't supposed to be a gummy worm, just a regular one, but I fucked up on the color choice.

Well I'm Rebirth

they mistook graduate for fleeing to plebbit
nobody here's gonna hold your hand or not call you a nigger if you're retarded
not gonna lie, I am a bit worried nonetheless

that's it
bastard is the greatest anime ever made

I'd rather have everyone shit on each other than be lewd as fuck.

Where? Why?

Is it the shitty dad jokes he makes? He's a pretty good artist, and a nice teacher, but I don't know why he finds it necessary to include those.

I came in 2015, I started lurking around Febuary, posting after 4U9525 and Ben Garrison
I know people give Holla Forums a lot of flack but they've opened my eyes up a lot of stuff, most importantly Genes and Memes

Where did you come from?

It's hard to describe it, it's his overall way of talking
he does have the skills, regardless, but I'm certain he could do better in terms of explaining more in depth

my lewd folder isn't that big sadly

My anti-lewd folder isn't that big either.

MGR:R Monsoon Boss Battle
I liked how that game was MGS2 on Steroids

No. Where were you before using Holla Forums.

STOP

Well Facebook to be honest

Bully 2D girls by hand holding 'em.

I'm almost done

I BEG YOU

o-okay, hitler dubs-kun

Don't make me put a cuddling, headpat and hand holding embargo on you

y-you wouldn't!

Don't test me. I might even include consensual sexual intercourse in the missionary position under the sheets with the lights off for the sole purpose of procreation in that embargo

you despicable fiend!

THAT'S IT

A LAST ONE TO HIT IT HOME

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

s-stop getting d-dubs!

The numbers double up where they double up.

Sorry lads, bailed early to finish my Chinese robot.
Hope your weekend is excellent

yeah, I'm done
time for breakfast

That isn't food.

Cool I finished painting my things too

Show us you nigger before I pass out from exhaustion.

A pillow isn't a real female :^)

SAY IT AIN'T SO

IT'S TRUE AND YOU KNOW IT

O-oh

Don't worry, she isn't real.

I don't even have a waifu, those are for faggots

I don't have a Camera thats good

So they're perfect for you!

savage

Don't let it get to you too badly.

Is that MILF drawfag?

w-what gave you the impression that I was upset?!

Yeah

The fuck is with these filenames

Well it's nearly clock out time. See you over the weekend Holla Forums.

I think I'm about to give up.

get a part time somewhere
don't be picky, manual labor is always needed

That's what I meant by giving up.
Giving up trying to get a degree and just get into workforce. At least college is """free""" here.

Hello?

playing Oblivion

I have fudge

oh god yes

why'd you bother digging through the catalog for this cancer thread at this time

I still had it open from earlier this morning.
As I assume you did, too.
(my ID changed because my internet a shit)

that'd explain it, faggot

well, I had fudge