moddb.com/games/area-511/downloads/area-51-pc-version
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to go back

I still have the cd for the computer

LOL

unforgettable

what the fuck are you talking about nigger

SimCity

This game was basically the experimental learning experience needed to make GTA 3.
Think what wolf 3d is to DOOM.

I remember people talking about Lego Island non stop, but I never heard of people talking about Lego Creator which was a virtual lego set but you could explore what you made which was pretty cool

The atmosphere kicks my ass everytime
Too bad about the shitty FOV though

I remember the trailer for that game.
I looked it up and it was free ware for a while until the rights were bought when Midway when bankrupted.

Moddb hasn't updated there page so the whole game is still there for free.
moddb.com/games/area-511/downloads/area-51-pc-version

Ah yes, the game where the only memorial parts I actually remember from beating it is about four slices of the whole game. The rest is just a blur of shooting frog mutants and those automaton dudes.

And one of those memorable moments was the revelation that the next level after you get your powers was essentially low stakes wack-a-mole and it never really stops playing that way. The first memorable moment was how quickly your team is killed off and it's so bland and boring up until that point I didn't even notice how deep I was in the game I still thought I was in the intro so i was mildly impressed when they just spontaneously kill them all off The other two was the introduction of those automaton dudes which turn into light when you kill them cause what the fuck were those they were never explained so the mystery made the memorable and the final fight because of how it was essentially a mid stakes game of wack-a-mole midway through the fight because you wanted to kill him dead faster so you could get it over with and you needed to stay in your little OP mutant mode to make that happen.

Im already replaying it on a pirated version with no installation.

Random trivia: this game had Starforce

That's one of the selling points, just because balancing was so shit that it was laughably OP and you could be in that mode perpetually was mildly amusing. Not using mutant mode didn't make the game much better.

A most excellent vintage user.

Mole Mania.

You didn't say they had to be good.

I literally can't remember what the game was about, and I'm not going to look it up. it's a layercake of humor.