Polish couple attacked

Polish couple attacked, robbed and gangraped by migrants on beach in Rimini

A POLISH tourist was gang raped in a “brutal and bestial attack” in front of her boyfriend before he was beaten up at an Italian tourist hotspot.

Police said the vicious attack on the Polish couple, who are 26-years-old, took place in Rimini on the Adriatic coast of Italy.

The man was beaten on the head and robbed according to Italian police.

The woman was raped repeatedly by four men early on Saturday on a stretch of the beach in Rimini, which is one of the most famous seaside resorts in Italy.

express.co.uk/news/world/846466/Italy-gang-rape-Rimini-polish-couple-rape-attack-Adriatic-coast-resort

archive.is/9NIWd

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/polish-tourist-gang-rape-italy-rimini-san-marino-boyfriend-beaten-and-robbed-a7915201.html

archive.is/ZFPTD

Other urls found in this thread:

rebelsiren.wordpress.com/category/trolls-shills-cyberbullies-sock-puppets-psyops/
rebelsiren.wordpress.com/2014/01/22/dispelling-internet-disinformation-tactics-debunking-the-debunkers/
ibtimes.co.uk/they-looked-like-bears-double-gang-rape-sleepy-italian-tourist-town-rimini-1636853
thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/322854,Polish-prosecutors-open-probe-into-Italy-gang-rape-case
archive.is/KAyLh
ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2017/08/28/rape-worse-at-start-man-takes-flak_c0c8f880-836d-4c84-bff0-f6203c289446.html
my-europe.org/articles/richard-nikolaus-count-coudenhove-kalergi/
renegadetribune.com/angela-merkel-kalergi-plan-destruction-white-race/
redgreenalliance.com/2016/04/06/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-white-genocide-via-mass-immigration/
novi-svjetski-poredak.com/2015/08/20/kalergijev-plan-se-ostvaruje-veliki-val-imigranata-pred-hrvatskom-granicom-70-000-izbjeglica-iz-srbije-ceka-na-ulazak/
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/28/foreigners-who-attacked-polish-couple-in-italy-also-gang-raped-peruvian-transsexual/
ansa.it/english/news/2017/08/28/hunt-on-for-rimini-rape-gang_f2d4c935-a14f-4f4b-88ba-07c071ce7451.html
ansa.it/english/news/2017/08/28/boldrini-rape-comment-pol-sacked_03b33cff-218f-4b70-945c-a5afccfb51bd.html
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/poland-to-assist-in-investigating-attack-on-couple-in-italy/2017/08/28/bbbefb62-8bd5-11e7-9c53-6a169beb0953_story.html
twitter.com/ksajovic
instagram.com/kajasajovic/
archive.is/AdAxP
ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2017/08/29/rimini-rape-gang-had-tried-previously_6e83799e-307c-413b-938d-ae6e8718f440.html
gazetawarszawska.com/news/94-demo-contents/nwo/4615-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-white-genocide-by-design-part-2
dailycaller.com/2017/08/31/muslim-mediator-slammed-for-horrific-remarks-about-rape-of-polish-tourists-in-italy/
gazzettadelsud.it/news/english/257362/rape-worse-at-start-man-suspended.html
youtu.be/IVU093nAlvw
web.facebook.com/guerlin.butungu/about?lst=100003345390841:100007566048174:1504468735
ansa.it/english/news/2017/09/04/poland-to-seek-extradition-of-gang-rape-suspects-2_2843969f-05bd-482a-a866-11623256ad7f.html
theguardian.com/world/2011/may/12/48-women-raped-hour-congo
theguardian.com/world/2015/may/22/rape-congo-doctor-denis-mukwege
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was a beach. A place where thousands of normalfags hang out at any hour. Where were the bystanders? Did they just watch this guy get fucked up after watching gang rape of his girlfriend? What the hell?

Nope. It was at night, if I remember correctly entering beach at night is prohibited by city autorities. Locals know better to not go out after dark, when arabs and niggers are looking for prey.

This is why all self respecting Europeans should carry a knife. I'd have gutted these pigs.

The Poles were hospitalized with injuries after passersby saw the couple, bloodied and dazed, on the beach.

“If they catch the perpetrators, then prison is not enough,” commented Matteo Salvini, leader of the populist Northern League — reiterating his earlier calls for migrant sex attackers to be chemically castrated.

Giorgia Meloni, the former government youth minister who now leads the conservative Brothers of Italy party, suggested that law and order in Italy was breaking down, and that the country was beginning to resemble “the worst favelas of South America” in places.

Italy’s proximity to Libya, reduced to failed state status following the disastrous 2011 military intervention led by former U.S. president Barack Obama and former UK prime minister David Cameron, means it has been hit harder than any other European country by the migrant crisis, with the possible exception of Greece.

The number of foreigners living in Italy as residents has rocketed by 25 per cent from 2012 to January 2017, and by an astonishing 270 per cent between 2002 and 2017 — statistics which may herald a significant and possibly irreversible demographic shift.

Your work is ineffective. Go shill pro LGBT propaganda on Youtube for 5 cents per comment.
rebelsiren.wordpress.com/category/trolls-shills-cyberbullies-sock-puppets-psyops/

Your government actually raped working class children and killed them.

Yeah you really suck at your job.

Poles are fine
t working class Brit.

It's politicians and middle class who support them that fuck us over, oh and chavs.
Poles do cause trouble, but they also work hard and I respect that. They are also socially conservative in my experience.

I feel bad for them, but I hope people learn from this and ignore Italy. Fuck their tourist economy up, FORCE them to change. Because as it is, lots of countries are apathetic and doing nothing about treasonous government, a totalitarian EU and the endless problems of "migrants". A broken economy would help the EU so much, no more apathy then. Hell Italy tanking may be the noose around the EUs neck.

Damn the jews REALLY hate Britain. That country must be doing something right.

Hope we get some good old fashioned Polish retribution. Maybe they could take some inspiration from old Mister Tepes and create a nice forest of spat shitskins.

It's not that the kikes hate Britain, it's that they are pants-shitting afraid that brits will realize what has been going on for the past 200 years and kill them all in their beds. London (interestingly its own independent city-state) is the seat of power for most of the kikes.

forgot the next step, they want brits to hate everyone else and for us to hate the brits so that way the brits are forced to side with the kikes.

brexit is only a step away from the ovens apparently if it even happen

You are really bad at your job.

This

Why would anyone pay for the shitty service you do is beyond me.
Anyways it is ineffective.

What a weird way to spell gun

Kurwa mać. Find them and kill them.

And vice versa

They're phrasing that as if it was nothing.

Also, Wyoming once again confirmed to be the best state.

t. user who had been seriously considering relocating to WY even before seeing this infograph

There will be hell to pay.

I'll reluctantly admit so, yes. Having tried to push back against this by coming up with solutions to the problem I've found the most resistance I get isn't from the cunting kikes but sadly my own race. It's exactly like the niggers say about us "Whitey is destroying our race", but us whites are saying it "Kikey is destroying our race". A race can only be destroyed if it is inferior.

Finns are genetic warriors with knives and sniper rifles.
If I travel Europe again I will definitely prepare appropriate Saami means.

This shouldn't be allowed to happen. The Jews must be stopped and pay for doing all this

You should really start lokking for a new job.
rebelsiren.wordpress.com/2014/01/22/dispelling-internet-disinformation-tactics-debunking-the-debunkers/

This

Fuck yes.

Whatever. Kvetch to someone else. Adolf was right about you pussies.

>

No. I'm no longer "in group". I've realised just like Adolf did that superior results require superior people, and I'm not seeing any of them here, so bye enjoy your comfort kvetching like a kike.

Have fun believing Jews are superior because they succeed by using underhanded, parasitic and subhuman tactics some place else.

See you tomorrow with a fresh ID, chaim.

But don't you understand how the superior rats killed humans by transmitting bubonic plague? So superior.

Alright goodbye.
Look for job openings, your current one is finished.

Satan, you are a beacon of light in these dark times.

No you wont you kvetching bitch. I won't be wasting my time with LARPing faggots anymore.
I call (((kikes))) kikes, and niggers niggers but I'm shilling? Weakness is the only problem our race has.

No more jewish expulsions, the extermination must start.

Lol, I hope the door hits your ass on the way out, kike.

You'd call Adolf a kike too, faggot

Britain has done very little right in the past 100 years.
I mean they even boycotted Rhodesia.
Rhodesia of all places.

It's like shoveling your own loyal dog.
And they sanctioned and boycotted Rhodesia so hard that it was the only nation to ever be as sanctioned as Germany.

And they had Germany fucking beyond on its knees.
Imagine waking up tomorrow and your mother has to prostitute herself, along with your sister and you need wheelbarrows full of money for some bread.

Rhodesians had to do illegal airplane runs to get a little bit of gas/gasoline, exporting their beef/cattle, etc to the few trading posts that would accept them.

Also, backstabbing the Boers, etc.

And, well, just look at SA now.

Look at the entire damn empire, it's gone because of WW1 and WW2 and jew loans.

Balfour declaration, too.

The list goes on.
Poor Brits, man. Brits and Americans are among the most propaganda exposed people, even more than Germany.

It's insidious because they're all brothers. They're all germanic people.

Don't be so upset. I told you your work has no effect anymore. Try McDonalds.

Not to mention, Britain got jewed hard by the Rothschilds who tricked them into selling all their "allegedly worthless currency because the French were winning in the French British war and that people need to invest in Francs".
Britain was actually the victor, but they didn't have the internet or even radio at that time.

The country dumped its currency at throwaway prices and got pretty much bought up by the kikes and their deep pockets.

Tragic, I cannot wait for the day when the last kike has been removed from our planet.

Some of these are contestable - but the point is that the anti-Anglo D&C is being pushed so hard right now that the Jews are essentially signalling to us that they're afraid of the Brits. Even in this thread, entirely unrelated to Britain in every conceivable way - 2 shills manage to make the British look like the evil arsehole cheering on the death of fellow Europeans, whilst the other calls them out for being an "Anglo-kike" - all within the first few posts.

What's going on in Britain anyway? Brexit, the 10k people rally and..? Not really heard anything of late aside from idiocy by kikes in their media hiring shitskins and writing stuff in oogabooga speak.

Police in Italy are investigating a double gang rape in the sleepy town of Rimini in the early hours of Saturday morning (26 August).

Local reports say a gang of four "foreigners" are the chief suspects being sought for brutal attacks on a young tourist couple from Poland and a Peruvian transvestite.

The boyfriend described the attackers as speaking "stunted English," when he spoke with local newspaper Rimini Today.

He said he and his girlfriend had relaxing under the moonlight when the gang approached "like crazy beasts".

"They hit me with a bottle in the face. They were four, they looked like bears. They kept coming to my head and stopped just when I lost my senses. I wanted to do something for her," he added.

Shortly after, a group of hooded men attacked a Peruvian transvestite outside a nightclub in the Minamare district.

They dragged the cross-dresser to a ditch and gang raped him. Police are working from the premise they are the same group.

All the victims were taken to Rimini hospital. The transvestite and the woman were checked for sexually transmitted infections while the woman's boyfriend received treatment for fractured facial bones.

ibtimes.co.uk/they-looked-like-bears-double-gang-rape-sleepy-italian-tourist-town-rimini-1636853

Ignore my post. This thread is about the poor Polish couple, didn't mean to attempt to derail.

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/322854,Polish-prosecutors-open-probe-into-Italy-gang-rape-case

Polish investigators have asked Italian law enforcement services for the case files and information.
A district prosecutor's office in Warsaw is handling the case at the behest of Poland's Justice Minister and Prosecutor-General Zbigniew Ziobro.
According to Ziobro, there is a "legal basis" for the perpetrators to be tried according to Polish law.
Under Polish law, the prosecution service in Poland has authority to act when an offence against Polish citizens has been committed, "even if this happened abroad,” Ziobro told state television broadcaster TVP on Sunday.
"I therefore ordered an investigation to be launched immediately," he said.
It is the “duty of the state” to react whenever Polish citizens are at harm, Ziobro added. That is why Polish investigators will go to Italy to investigate the case, he told TVP.
The departure of the Polish investigators is scheduled for Tuesday, according to Ziobro.
The delegation will include a prosecutor, police officers and experts to assist Italian police in their own investigation.
Ziobro voiced hope that those behind the attack on the Polish couple will be quickly arrested and punished.
Illegal immigrants to blame?
Reports have suggested that the attackers are probably illegal immigrants from northern Africa.
Ziobro said this is “yet more proof” that countries where refugees have appeared on a larger scale are seeing a rise in crime.
According to Rimini police chief Maurizio Improta, the attackers were probably under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
Improta added that the attack was "inhumanly violent" and that he hopes the "attackers face a nightmare".
The group allegedly also attacked a transgendered Peruvian, whom they dumped at a roadside the same night.
The Polish pair, both aged 26, were on the beach late on Friday, their last night of vacation, when they were attacked, reports suggest.
Passers-by spotted the bloodied couple and called for help.
The man has been released from hospital while his wife remains, in shock and under psychological care.
Local authorities voice outrage
Local authorities have expressed outrage, calling the attack "brutal and bestial", Poland's PAP news agency reported.
Rimini police have opened a special probe into the attacks.
The foreign ministry in Warsaw has said that Polish consular services took immediate action to help the couple and their families. The Polish consul in Milan visited the raped woman in a hospital in Rimini on Sunday.
The victims of the attack have requested privacy, a spokesman for the Polish consulate has told PAP. (str/pk)

Such a young boy, can't be more than 12 years of age. Let's put him in a school for gifted middle school children. ;^)

>“If they catch the perpetrators, then prison is not enough,” commented Matteo Salvini, leader of the populist Northern League — reiterating his earlier calls for migrant sex attackers to be chemically castrated.

Man, Italy could be a great place.
I mean can you imagine anywhere else where a politician can scream "Let's geld foreigners!" and not instantly get murdered by the press (if not on trial for hate speech in the EU).

Another woman just gangraped in Britain
archive.is/KAyLh
No picture of the attackers or mention of race.

Suomi, you faggot. The Saami are the gooks that live in the north.

I wish migrants who attack our people could just be rounded up and killed. No one is going to notice they're missing. This retarded notion they need a "trial" and to be put into a Euro jail for rehabilitation is a waste of time. They'll get out and rape again. They're an infestation of rats, and they're not human. They prove they're not human when they attack our people this way, the people who took them in, the people who granted them charity. They're savage subhuman mutants who will never mean anything to the world, and the world will not mourn their absence.

There's people in Europe now who actually try to rationalize these attacks.

I've been through war, but I don't beat and gang-fuck some other country's women because of it. That's because I have a mind and I have a soul. These morlock apes do not. We need vengeance.

Destroying shill narratives is important. The brits are geographically located where they could easily kill the kikes in their beds. Important allies.

Thank you for pushing Holla Forumsand further right, Achmed.

No really - thank you.

Magaluf is in spain retard.

Just diversity things.

wtf i love anglos now

Oh look, it's the internet tough guy. Have you ever fought 1v4 before? I can tell you right now, chances of success in that situation, knife or not, are near nil. You have better odds 2v10.
If you're A: Sober, B: Alert and spot them at distance, and C: Armed with a sidearm, you could protect yourself, IF you draw before they close, and engage at 10-20 yards.

man, the niggers we have in poland are annoing

all 9 of them

kek, i live near there, they haven't released the fact niggers did it in the national news, only in local news.

That's what really fucks us, in the end. Europeans don't react to this shit - because most of them have no idea it happens until weeks or months later. That needs to be addressed if we're ever going to wake them up.

It would be interesting to see how those
9 will be treated in Poland after this

Aparently, the couple was also married.
Feral apes savagely attacked him, crushed his facial bones then raped his wife in front of him

True but it's not the only reason. The other reason is because Europeans, having accumulated significant wealth, have something to loose and we all know what "judicial systems" are in place. The same is true of other Westerners as well.

Muslims confirmed faggots.

RAPE WORSE AT START, SAYS MUSLIM CULTURAL MEDIATOR
ANSA) - Rome, August 28 - A 24-year-old apparently Muslim 'cultural mediator' for an Italian migrant-reception cooperative got into hot water Monday by saying rape was "a worse act, but only at the beginning, when the willy goes in, then the woman becomes calm and you enjoy it like normal intercourse".
There were calls for the man, Abid Jee, to be sacked over the Facebook post, which caused a stir despite being quickly removed.
Jee was commenting on the Friday night rapes of a Polish tourist and a transsexual prostitute by a reported North African gang of four in Rimini.
A politician for the We With Salvini rightwing populist party, Saverio Solvini, also drew flak by commenting, in light of a rape by suspected migrants, who are generally treated more favourably by leftwingers: "But when will it (rape) happen to (House Speaker Laura) Boldrini and the women of the (centre-left) Democratic Party?".
We With Salvini is the southern branch of the anti-immigrant Northern League, led by Matteo Salvini.
Salvini faced calls to sack Solvini, who is party chief in the southern town of San Giovanni Rotondo.
photo: scene of Polish woman's alleged rape in Rimini

ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2017/08/28/rape-worse-at-start-man-takes-flak_c0c8f880-836d-4c84-bff0-f6203c289446.html

execution by firing squad now

Daily reminder that the jews are ultimately responsible for this.

Kek, I've noticed this is a good way to bantz pro-immigration people. It's a very touchy subject when you bring up rape epidemics and things like Rotherham, because they're usually feminists too. They get extremely triggered when you say, "oh, so you're willing to let OTHER people get raped so you can feel self-righteous".

True. It doesn't mean the muslims are innocent, though. All semites get the gas.

CROATIA NUMBER TWO MOTHERFUCKERS
tfw 2nd place is just first loser
98.something% white is still a pretty good first loser

Not for long if redistribution quotas….

While I admire your dubs,
consider suicide
Also, you're thinking the sandniggers wouldn't get their shit kicked in by angry locals if they even looked at a woman.

croatia confirmed white ethnostate

dude your currency is a fucking ferret

innit cunt

I wish my country could lose that hard.

Question:was this reported in Croatian media?

What's going on with dogots in this thread?

*digits

RWCF
RIGHT WING CROATIAN FERRETS

Checked and reiterated.

Very simple sign if the state media in your country are helping the coudenhove kalergi agenda or not:
Was this published?
Because wapo, independent, reuters are covering it.
If your state media isn't and there is blackout on this news, they are working for new world order.

In my country that is the case. Luckily we have an independent alternative which reported on it

No, they don't tell you anything in the Croatian media. 95% of the news reports during this summer consisted of:
That's all I can remember hearing about on TV.

yeah, it could be one of 30,000 enriching individuals. Not like it's Antonio who works at the bakery on weekends

Same here in Slovenia. Our state media are taken over by globalists it is really obvious. Heavy censorship like in North Korea

So not an ethnostate, just a stable of good goys that haven't been enriched yet.

Us both being Slavic, it is harder to enrich us but they are constantly trying labeling everyone who doesn't want rapefugees or lgbt agenda as nazis and backwards hillbillies

Please, educate me on what I am, my poor slavic eyes can't see.

If your government isn't willing to tell you what's going on, you have a problem. Even if you personally pay attention, that doesn't mean your neighbors, friends, etc. do.

Are you Croatian?

I am. Again, you're wrong as shit. People more or less universally hate the gubmint because they're useless shit cuckservatives, and nobody who's worth anything actually trusts them. Not even teenagers are pozzed these days. The only people I'd unironically call pozzed in Croatia are artschool and philosophy students, and yugo-nostalgics, which are on their way out more or less. Our "antifa" is a bunch of drug addicts who listen to shitty deathcore music and destroy themselves every night. I personally knew one, was a half bosnian genetic dud, who also wanted to fuck his own mother.

What are fun laws like in Croatia?

Anyone can get a gun.
On paper.
In reality, you get put on a list for a pretty long fucking time.
Can be bypassed if you're currently in the army, or ex army, or if you're a registered hunter, which is pretty easy to get, you just do a few tests, and pay for a license.

So you do have a major problem.

This isn't a dig against Croatians. Don't mistake me. But if your government is not only not telling you what's going on, but is making sure it's hard for you to get a firearm as a law-abiding citizen… Obviously you know they're not your friends already so saying that is redundant. But if they decide to cuck out like cuckservatives are prone to doing, you're fucked. They're not going to stand up for you, quite the opposite.

That woman will forever be scarred, she will never trust niggers for as long as she lives.
Question Holla Forums,
Would you take a woman who was raped by niggers and hates the for it?
Not the same as coalburning

*But if they decide to cuck out on (((immigration))) like cuckservatives are prone to doing

It would be extremely difficult..

I think a painless, merciful euthanasia for the victim is best in cases like that.

We have a pretty OK history of standing up for ourselves. Escape from Austro-Hungary not included

Look man the globalist are working hard to fuck us both over. What you can do is start redpilling normies on their plans: i assume you're familiar with
my-europe.org/articles/richard-nikolaus-count-coudenhove-kalergi/
renegadetribune.com/angela-merkel-kalergi-plan-destruction-white-race/
redgreenalliance.com/2016/04/06/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-white-genocide-via-mass-immigration/
novi-svjetski-poredak.com/2015/08/20/kalergijev-plan-se-ostvaruje-veliki-val-imigranata-pred-hrvatskom-granicom-70-000-izbjeglica-iz-srbije-ceka-na-ulazak/

m8

(Checked)

You should run for office tbh. Or prepare to in the future.

Mother always said I would make a great politician. And the employment bureau is attempting to turn me into a waiter.
I might give it a shot.

MAKE IT SO

This, Europe has no clue whats coming.

Out of those 9 at least one of them was able to poz dozens of women (not even considering how many avoided the disease).

HITLER DUBS COMMAND YOU TO DO IT

The fuck is the matter with you?

Bump for horrible tragedy.

dude, what are you talking about?

you mean the one country where there hadn't been a terrorist attack? as opposed to your country, part-and-parcelland?
yeah maybe we will change. meybe if we work hard we will be as cool as brits, with natives as a minority in the capital, and little girls gangraped and groomed by pakis?
if we work hard enough we might even have our tourists mowed down by trucks and stabbed by mudslimes like civilized countries do.

yeah,and people here are organizing. guarding possible spots supposedly designed to receive rapefugees, eventually thrashing them if needs be. can you do that in bongistan? would you?

the fuck do you care? are you missing the EU?

Speaking of Sweden Lite…

salvini is almosthitler™ in the eye of the press.
and i disagree with him.

let's chop their balls and most of their dicks off.

i love muslims. they are too stupid to be subtle, or sneaky.

I was watching a knife fighting video by an Italian just yesterday and he mentioned that it is illegal to carry a blade longer than 4 centimeters. He recommended carrying a high-powered sel defense flahlight/torch to blind an attacker long enough to escape by running. Regardless, the only legal self defense measure legal to everyone is forming gangs of our own. Real life red-pilling about the nature of gang attacks on lone people and couples needs to spread along with the advocating the formation of "defense groups". Should be an effective method of stealthily forming potential RWDS.

OOOOO KURWA!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Poland’s Justice Minister and Prosecutor General, Zbigniew Ziobro, has sent Polish investigators to Italy to assist with the case, which he described as a “horrible crime”.

Under Polish law, foreigners who attack Polish citizens abroad can be punished in Poland, with the sentence the case of rape being a minimum of five years.

Clearly moved by the horrific nature of the crime, which ended with the attackers attempting to drown the woman they had repeatedly raped, Deputy Justice Minister Patryk Jaki tweeted that “for these bastards should be the death penalty, although for this particular case I would also restore torture”.

Adam Stępień, a photojournalist for Gazeta Wyborcza, said he did not feel safe while in Rimini himself.

“After a few days there, we noticed that there were no police stations, even though there were crowds of tourists,” he observed, adding that there appeared to be no police presence on the practically unlit beaches at night.

Illegal migrants are said to mingle freely on the beaches posing as tourists and trafficking drugs, according to sources for the ANSA news agency.

fuckers tried to drown her after they raepd her

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/28/foreigners-who-attacked-polish-couple-in-italy-also-gang-raped-peruvian-transsexual/

SUBHUMAN FUCKING APES

(ANSA) - Rimini, August 28 - A manhunt is on in Rimini for a gang of four reported North Africans who allegedly raped a Polish women and a transsexual prostitute in the Italian seaside mecca at the weekend.
The gang badly beat up the Polish tourist's boyfriend before raping her, police said.
A task force has been set up with help from Rome and identikits have been drawn up in the search for the four, belived to have come from the Maghreb.

ansa.it/english/news/2017/08/28/hunt-on-for-rimini-rape-gang_f2d4c935-a14f-4f4b-88ba-07c071ce7451.html

wew lad

it went like this

You could say that they got trapped

He was sacked

NSA) - Rome, August 28 - A politician for the We With Salvini (NcS) rightwing populist party, Saverio Solvini, was sacked Monday for asking, in light of a Rimini gang rape by apparent migrants, "when will it (rape) happen to (House Speaker Laura) Boldrini and the women of the (centre-left) Democratic Party?".
"Solvini is no longer a party member, as of today," said Puglia NcS chief Rossano Sasso, saying the party disassociated itself from what he had said.
Boldrini, noted for her pro-migrant stances, is a hate figure for rightists and recently said she would start suing them for the extreme statements, many couched in sexual language, she regularly receives.
We With Salvini is the southern branch of the anti-immigrant Northern League, led by Matteo Salvini.
Salvini had earlier faced calls to sack Solvini, who was party chief in the southern town of San Giovanni Rotondo.

pic related the bitch who is importing niggers to Italy
ansa.it/english/news/2017/08/28/boldrini-rape-comment-pol-sacked_03b33cff-218f-4b70-945c-a5afccfb51bd.html

kek

I'm surprised this is in WAPO?

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/poland-to-assist-in-investigating-attack-on-couple-in-italy/2017/08/28/bbbefb62-8bd5-11e7-9c53-6a169beb0953_story.html

Italian news reports said the suspects are believed to be four North Africans with a history of drug trafficking.

Le eternal Anglo -American
The majority of rapes and murders in Uk/USA are done by niggers yet still the judeo programmed brain shines through pretending the only non-white threat is muslin as jew-K allows you to think.

Let's guess MAGA or Le Farage judeo-fraud believer?

This is the result of years of illegal and criminal immigration, with the advocacy of international ONGs and italian communist government parties (goes without saying, at the service of capitals).

if the left have to emerge as a winning force, a purging figure need to emerge before

Refit her body with weapon systems and send her out to kill niggers at night. Close combat blades, silenced firearms, gas grenades, powered exoskeleton systems designed to enhance body strength.

I'd say we're not as pure as you'd think.

A lot of half-muzzies from Bosnia are coming over.
TECHNICALLY white, but with arab admixture and very turkish mentality.

The Croatian media parrots the US and EU media. I don't think our journalists ever get out of office, they just copy from other news sources

Give her a shot at vengeance. Find the niggers and let her torture/murder them however she damn well pleases so she can restore some of her soul.

this would be best therapy for her.

How do they report on Charlottesvlle and Trump?
twitter.com/ksajovic
she defines herself as ultra leftist
this bitch here glamorizes antifa and wants them to kill Trump supporters
archive.is/AdAxP

twitter.com/ksajovic
defines herself as ultra leftist
this bitch here glamorizes antifa and wants them to kill Trump supporters
labels everyone who supports Trump as extreme right wing neo-nazi, deletes comments, attacks Trump constantly since 2 years and tries to shame everyone in denouncing him
archive.is/AdAxP

What is reaction in Poland to this?
Could a Polish speaking user please give some feedback

the media coverage is strong, plebs are raging on facebook

Oi you've got a knife licence you cheecky cunt?

Checked. Raped for justice.

Fucking good!.
Perps should be put in Polish jail
I really feel horrible for the couple. Bracie!

Spread this to as many normies as you can!
The reaction is expectedly enormous

no, they should both be killed. her out of mercy and them out of retribution, I would never risk getting negroid DNA near my potential future offspring(past sexual partners dna never leaves the body and can influence future offspring) - once someone has been with a nonwhite they are ruined forever.

that's not true at all you god damn retard

which part isn't true, moshe?

pic was unrelated faggot, once again you are a retard

she's not.
in fact i hope she stays in politics for a very long time.
she's giving italians a taste of sweden tier leftism. and they don't like it.
i hope she keeps up the good work.

(checked)

Best dubs ITT.

whats not true though

apparently twenty people are being investigated.
most likely other sandniggers covering for their brothers who dindu nuffin mohammed wouldn't do.

Your arguing to kill a white woman for being raped when she could go back to her home country and have 20 white babies literally slit your throat you waste of space

his pseudoscience of "LOL she fucked a black guy so now, if she had babies with a white guy his children would be black!!!"
It's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard

look up microchimerism u fucking autist

How about you look it up because it has nothing to do with what you believe it does, you stupid fuck

i did

Is your conclusion that getting cum inside you changes your fucking DNA that is used to create a baby?

Drawn and quartered.

Every European user spread this.
It provokes an reaction which no amount of shekel MSM propaganda can buy or counter

That's where you're wrong, faggot.

This. A shame too, since slavic women are by far the best.

nice meme kike

>implying the (((modern))) understanding of genetics is accurate

Andere Länder andere Sitten.
That's a cultural thing, user. As sure as l'Italiano speaks with his hands there are a few socially accepted occasions in Italy where its allowed to say such things and worse even publicly. When children or women get killed or raped there is always somebody publicly that says that the criminals should be castrated or killed immediately and he gets a round of applause for that. Problem is that it is all talk and that they never follow suite. It just signaling that he is a macho and they never mean it literally. It's all talk and they do not the walk.

Very few in the media would pick it up, because they themselves and their family do it all the time.

u wanna find out?

#NotAllMuslims

To all these retards in this thread. Provide me proof that this actually happens. That if a man deposits sperm into a woman, then she has children with a different man, her children will be in any way biologically affected by the previous man who deposited sperm into her.

You ignore the proof because you're either a kike or a brainlet

A mother shares cells with a fetus? This doesn't make the argument, you are trying to make. Provide me proof that this actually happens. That if a man deposits sperm into a woman, then she has children with a different man, her children will be in any way biologically affected by the previous man who deposited sperm into her.

You sound very very worried. Are you a woman? Did you spread your cunt for an shitskinn dick spooging? Sounds like it.

Don't worry my little whore, that stain is forever. You are never going to marry an good man now, you are damaged goods, an mongrel fucker. A whore whom cavorts with the worst of the worst. Bet you did it while 'drunk' and experimenting eh? Don't worry, the only beta faggot willing to marry you now will be ok with it to avoid being called 'racist'.

Whores and cowardly cucks are a perfect match. He will proudly display his wives son in public I am sure, the mongrel sub human ooking around like the primate it is, and its cancer still lodged inside your stinking smelly oozing bitch hole. Forever.

Nice proof you have there, do you think women actually come here?

It does, the semen contaminates the cells and creates a potential for nonwhite children in a white mother + white father scenario where the white mother has had shitskin sperm in her.

I know they do. You're probably one of them, and you bruned coal.

And your proof is Microchimerism? Which states
This has nothing to do with another man's sperm changing the DNA of a woman to produce a child of another race. Your argument is "If a woman gets sperm inside her it changes her cells in such a way it effects her DNA, which is used to create a child In turn also effecting her future offspring." Sperm isn't some magical serum that changes someone else's DNA into their race. You aren't making any progress by just saying "look up Microchimerism" because it only states that mothers and fetus trade cells during pregnancies, and has nothing to do with another mans sperm changing a womans cells and DNA.

Nope I just don't accept every bullshit claim people make about things they apparently don't know shit about.

Well said.

Shit like this makes my blood boil, those poor guys now are scarred forever, shit like this should never happen.
Can't wait to put the kikes in the ovens, FOR REAL THIS TIME.

Good thing I'm a burger and CC a .38 Special.
I'd like to see them try it here.

Yes it does you fucking tard, if they have nigger semen inside them it changes their DNA, all past sexual partners change one's DNA therefore whites who've slept with niggers are ruined for life and can potentially have shitskin offspring due to this sharing of cells.

Complete and utter bullshit my man. Sperm doesn't change women's DNA and if you think it's that easy to change someones DNA, you are the dumbest person on this board. A persons DNA is set in stone you can't change it by getting jizz inside you.

I'm sorry that happened to you, m'lady.

JEJ

Did they find the perpetarors yet?

whats this?

Rimini rape gang 'had tried previously'

(ANSA) - Rimini, August 29 - A gang of four North Africans who raped a Polish tourist and a transsexual prostitute on Friday had tried on August 12 to attack a couple from Varese north of Milan but the pair managed to escape, police said Tuesday.
The pair robbed the couple by threatening them with a broken bottle before trying to rape the woman who fled with her boyfriend, police said.
In the latest case the gang badly beat up the Polish tourist's boyfriend before raping her, police said.
A task force has been set up with help from Rome and identikits have been drawn up in the search for the four, believed to have come from the Maghreb.

ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2017/08/29/rimini-rape-gang-had-tried-previously_6e83799e-307c-413b-938d-ae6e8718f440.html

self professed "extreme left"- communist journalist who has been advocating white genocide, violence and death towards Trump supporters
on Slovenian state media rtvslo.si for more than two years.

She is constantly attacking Trump, gloryfying antifa and advocating their violence towards normal citizens
She refers to everyone who supports him as neo-nazis

Bemp

I think we should just give full amnesty and green light to preemptive action

Shiet

Interior Crocodile Alligator

They fuck do you think will happen to them in our prison(depends if EU will surveil),but I can assure he would get "accidented" in one way or another

Good question

They probably state that in the video but "grypsować" is something along the lines of "to conspire in code speak(gryps)" or to simply use code speak, used to describe prisoners speaking with each other and the outside

Really makes you think

What do you except? Italy was never a white country.

I would thoroughly recommend Poland demands extradition of apes, and puts them in their Prison so they can feel the burning love Slavs have for them

You're used goods, lady.

You Murricans can't even begin to grasp our draconian laws. Now I carry a knife anyway because it's not worth the risk of getting enriched just to abide the law but I risk prison every day.

gazetawarszawska.com/news/94-demo-contents/nwo/4615-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-white-genocide-by-design-part-2

S.W.O.

Hi OP
Poland much angrier now than before.
Fuck the EU

Hi Moochelle Kapner
You should get the autismo crew back together lol

Burn them all Poland. Burn them all.

Ignore the retards, the paper I read when it came out only said that some cells in the woman's body have DNA from sperm spliced into them. Much the same way millions of cells in your body have some flu dna spliced in them from the time when you got the sniffles. Living organisms are not perfect, sterile - not all cells in your body have the exact same dna in them. The effects are pretty much always negligible since your dna is filled with dead code from the start. Sometimes it can kill the cell or cause some sort of conflicts with the rest of the organism. The DNA that actually gets passed on to your kids is whatever is in the sperm and egg. So michrochimerism could pretty much only affect the kid's dna if it got into the eggs.

There are plenty of arguments against fucking around and coalburning, but the michrochimerism meme is the result of autists with no patience to read jumping to conclusions. And it's easily refuted by anyone with a biology background.

Pozdrav bratje!
Fuck EU!

dailycaller.com/2017/08/31/muslim-mediator-slammed-for-horrific-remarks-about-rape-of-polish-tourists-in-italy/

Muslim ‘Mediator’ Slammed For Horrific Remarks About Rape Of Polish Tourists In Italy

A Muslim “cultural mediator” has weighed in on the recent violent rape of Polish tourists and a transgender woman in Italy with words that have prompted alarm and outrage.

Commenting on the situation, Abid Jee—a 24-year-old Muslim “cultural mediator” for an Italian migrant-reception cooperative — described rape as “a worse act, but only at the beginning, when the willy goes in, then the woman becomes calm and you can enjoy it like normal intercourse.”

It is unclear if Jee was making a rape joke or condoning the act itself. Italian news agency ANSA reports that the man made his now-deleted remarks while commenting on a Facebook post about the violence against Polish tourists, and a transgender woman, who were reportedly raped by a gang of four North African migrants. Italian Facebook users called for Jee to be fired.

Wait, so they beat a tranny and gave the chick a dick? I'm conflicted. Yeah it's shitskins and rape but it looks like they were fighting degeneracy in their own twisted way.
Should have just drowned them both

Based witch doctor knew what he was doing by sending the faggots to their doom.

RAPE WORSE AT START MAN FIRED

gazzettadelsud.it/news/english/257362/rape-worse-at-start-man-suspended.html

Just EU things

my question in all this is; why did the couple think going to shitskin "migrant" central was a good idea? seems like a smart idea for poland and hungary would be to promote the "staycation" with more zeal.

i know morocans, and i have seen them snatch a knife off of degenerate assholes before a,they know knife fighting as good as a country boy knows a 12 gauge
just cause you have a weapon dont mean shit you need to train with it

Even if you understood it right, it gives them no fucking excuse to rape someone. But you misunderstood. mentions 3 victims: a man, who was beaten up, a woman, who was raped, and a tranny, who was raped. It doesn't say the three were there at the same time, so they probably weren't but cops connected the dots since both attacks were at the same place and committed by a pack of 4 negroids.

They didn't. They thought going to a common tourist location was a good idea. Italy only became dangerous recently. Well, you could still get robbed before, but that's nowhere as bad as rape. They weren't aware of the diversity, and even they were since their country isn't diverse they didn't know the risk of enrichment.

You don't understand.. They thought it was safe.i was there 10 years ago. Beautiful city, beautiful beach, beautiful people. Now it is ruined by ape like creatures like detroit

It makes me want to murder. Eat shit and die intelligence agencies. I don't give a fuck.
You attacked one my own now their will be hell to pay.
Pozdrowenie Bracia

I was fucking here on this beach 10 years ago. Hotel Tamanco. No savage in sight. Beautiful German chicks enjoying spring break like us.

This is the fucking end point.
Rise and retake what's ours

Śmierć Wrogom Ojczyzny

Niebawem.

Games are over
IT'S FUCKING ON NOW, BITCH
youtu.be/IVU093nAlvw

Erm, those locals belong to Europe.
Beaches at night are dangerous because alk and water mix very well, but you don't.

Bullshit. >40% of Switzerland are foreigners.

You don't show it to shush them off. You just ram it in, preferably into the neck of the nearest animal. Assuming you are not drunk, in which case you're probably fucked literally, as in OPs story.
I guess, but I never have read about it, a slit with a very small blade into the face could work better than to try a man on man fight. Well, that couple was more idiots on weirdo, I think.

support from central Europe
kill them all
enough is enough

One race or one ethnicity in the world you DO NOT want to piss of is Slavic.
Not only EU and globalist empire is crashing but now traitors will see what hell on earth looks like. Her body will never heal. Your soul won't either

If I know anything at all about Polish and Slavic people (and I do know quite alot) is there will be fury which has never before seen follow. Fuck EU Fuck your SAVAGE APES AND FUCK YOUR KALERGI PLAN.

It was in Italy though.

Boil them into kompot, chuvak.

Kill them all.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
N
O
U
G
H

Chances of 100+ man gang arriving in Italy for vengeance?
Probability 100%
Risk of vlad the impaler result? 90% probability.

Hi Poland grill. I have house, U.S. citizenship, gun, am pilot. I also own a helicopter. I am 100% white. Wanna make babby?

Daily reminder these walking scandals would be permitted into an all girls middle school if they also started to selfidentify as female and you'd get sued, jailed and your girls taken away from you and put into care of moderate jihadist forcing her to convert to islam if you have a problem with it.

Also this post here stating tthe truth would get me into jail about as long as a repeated child mollester.

*could

As a Boer, I thank you for this post.

web.facebook.com/guerlin.butungu/about?lst=100003345390841:100007566048174:1504468735

Here we go.
This is profile of this black scum

This.. this is so fucking sad…
In my 30y life I spend almost every summer on polish beaches, usually at evenings and nights, sleeping during daytime. Only once in my life i had "hard times", when local dres'ses pack wanted rob me and my friends at dawn there, We ended drinking together…
Europe, what have you become?

Good. Somebody needs to set a precedent goddamnit.

Seriously though Holla Forums

WHAT THE FUCK CAN WE DO?!

I'm so fucking sick and tired of my people getting raped, robbed and murdered! They didn't do a fucking thing to deserve such a fucking crime! I'm literally fucking crying right now it hurts to think about this. Please God Almighty hear your people and let us smite this wickedness! Please help this couple and help our people in South Africa, Europe, all over the world! You said the gates of hell will never prevail against your church! Keep your promise and be with us. Please!

nice copy pasta ive read this word for word before

POLAND DEMANDS EXTRADITION OF SAVAGE GANG RAPE MIGRANTS

ansa.it/english/news/2017/09/04/poland-to-seek-extradition-of-gang-rape-suspects-2_2843969f-05bd-482a-a866-11623256ad7f.html

On Sunday Italian police arrested a 20-year-old Congelese asylum seeker suspected of being the head of gang that conducted rapes in the Italian seaside resort of Rimini. Guerlin Butungu, 20, is suspected of heading the group that raped a Polish tourist on a beach last month after brutally beating her partner and then raping a Peruvian woman a little later. Three other members of the gang, all minors, have also been arrested in relation to a case that has shocked the nation.

Cristina Ugolini, the head of a center assisting migrants in Pesaro, where the Congolese suspect was assigned, told Sky TG24 TV he had been granted “humanitarian protection” in September 2016 and attended the center until April 2017, without providing any cause for alarm.

“He was sociable, well-mannered, kind,” Ugolini said.

Forty-eight women raped every hour in Congo, study finds

Rape is being used to terrorise the population

theguardian.com/world/2011/may/12/48-women-raped-hour-congo

theguardian.com/world/2015/may/22/rape-congo-doctor-denis-mukwege

this bitch is again relativizing their fault on our state media

She is saying that poor boys only raped them after the couple didn't give them a cigarette.
And that it is bad that this happened (not because of the crime itself) but because it fuels anti migrant sentiment.

twitter.com/ksajovic

Well perhaps she should get some fuel on her twatter herself

This.
Imagine you're the only smart guy in a pack of niggers, you scam them for everything they have but there are time when you go "fuck this shit, hey you there can't get it up? Go rape an elephant! Here have this potent ongent, no it's not my hemorrhoid cream I bought from white sorcerers"
The beauty of this is that you can clearly see the nigger journo avoiding to say anything bad about the sorcerer.
After all the sorcerer can curse him to not get it up and then he will have to go rape crocodiles…

It was on an italian beach, you retard

It will not happen because of Italian law, and it's good it's not going to happen. (((Government))) already spend millions it's stealing from us to imprison thousends for victimles crimes, we don't need to provide for 15 years for four niggers.

Over reaction

You think they would last 15 years?

Yes, they would be isolated from other prisoners. Murders in polish prisons are very uncommon (you can be suicided by spooks if you know two much about politians dirt, but thats different story).

^^ the congo nigger ringleader

t. shill

A muslum said it. This is now the official position of Italy.

Niggers are so incapable of swimming, four of them can't drown a woman they just gang raped.

I'm shill because I inform how polish prison system works. Ok idiot.

Ethiopia has an average IQ of 63-69.

The raw Raven's score for an average White 12 year old is 41. They are as intelligent as an adult with IQ 92.

So it isn't fair to pit an Ethiopian against a white 12 year old, who is 23+ points ahead on average. Certainly not against 'gifted' 12yo who I think are 120+, or like 112 IQ adults.

Are rapists always kept separate in Polish prisons?

Checked!

Not usually, if prisoners know they are rapist, then most will ostricise them and they will not engage with them. Rapist belong to "non people" in prison. Some violence may happen, but murders are uncommon. Same with rapes, we are no faggot rapist like Americans. They will just touch them with dick as ritual.

No rest
No peace