Holla Forums Approved Children's Books

In this day and age of teachers using books like I am Jazz and Red: A crayon's Story. I need suggestions on what books to buy my kids (aged 1 and 4).

Remember, you have to be realistic. Suggesting Mein Kamph is rediculous as a one year old nor a 4 year old will be willing to sit through a non picture book.

One book I recently found was "I don't want to be a frog". It is a book about a frog who wants to be another animal, with a realistic father saying you can't be an owl as you have no wings. It's not perfect but it counters Red perfectly.

What have you non virgins found out there for your kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

classicalcurriculum.com/ModelCurriculum.htm
imaginationlibrary.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7KrrAlZ4mXU&list=PLGJoGBEV-_Xaz0-JTXcYH5xLoKx8plDcU
archive.org/details/ThePoisonousMushroom
amazon.com/Little-Golden-Book-Classic-Collection/dp/0307340805
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A good book if he's old enough is Ender's Game. It's required reading for Marines, teaches leadership.

The best is classic stuff like Grimm's Fairy Tales, etc.

Better yet, let your kid play outside in the woods and pretend he is fighting monsters with a sword.

Some of the earlier Captain Underpants books might be good for the sole reason that they teach children to question authority

I'm going to assume you have no kids.

Ender's Game? I guess you didnt read my OP. I am asking for picture books.

Grimm's is a good suggestion but hard to find a proper illustrated version.

Let my kids play outside in the woods. This is how I know you have no kids. People read to their kids prior to bed as part of a routine to have consistent and manageable sleep cycles. You don't send your kids out to play prior to bed.

Bernstein Bears The original ones
Frog and Toad
Aesop's Fables Get a version with lots of big pictures that are Art Nouveau
Wizard of Oz
Terran Trade Authority books They're hard to find, but these will spark the imagination of 5-10 year olds

also childrens songs that arent full kikery.

not many i can find so far.

Read Mein Kampf a chapter a night. In german. Faggot.

Unlike you I have kids, I come on here to better my kids and provide a platform for others to learn and I am the faggot. Why are you hear? What caused you to post? Better yourself rather than acting like a child. Be a part of the solution not the problem.

redpill on (british) kids state education and commies

👌😂

I wonder (((who))) would want to stop you from reading to your kids? The user you replied to is obviously a parasite.

>>>/4chan/

Oy vai da goyim knoh!

Mordecai change my VPN!

Yep, your a Kike. I'm sorry Schlomo, it's terminal.

underrated post
you could also dictate to your child your own bedtime story, instead of having a book do it for you. perhaps you know using a little creativity and effort for the benefit of your offspring, and they get to know you better as well!

if i were a faggot i would not hcae children.
apparently you wouldnt know about such things.

Here are a few off the top of my head which I don't remember seeing anything objectionable in:

Dinotopia
Little Blue Truck
The Bug Book by Sue Fliess
Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks and Things That Go
Richard Scarry's What Do People Do All Day?
Maybe You Should Fly a Jet! Maybe You Should Be a Vet!

If you live in a rural area you might qualify for Dolly Parton's Imagination Library - imaginationlibrary.com/

One word: Dinosaurs.

Touch and Feel: Dinosaur is great for a 1 year old.

Stick with the classics like thomas the tank engine. Worked for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=7KrrAlZ4mXU&list=PLGJoGBEV-_Xaz0-JTXcYH5xLoKx8plDcU

This.
Just tell him story about our world but replace kikes with rats for example etc.

Yes, that was a solid series. So much fun too. Good at showing the value of living off the land and taking care of animals.

This, I still have my original childhood copy

Grimm's Fairy Tales, Folk Tales, and Other collected folk stories. Avoid any modern works at all costs until they're old enough to really understand them. Give them a better foundation in their actual heritage, not this disposable crap.

Don't go out of your way to find picture books unless it's for alphabet learning or something. If it's just stories, let the little ones develop their own sense of imagination (with maybe a little prong here or there from classic illustrations).

archive.org/details/ThePoisonousMushroom

YES
If it wasn't for that I wouldn't be having constant dreams of the future and I wouldnt have gotten where I am now in Quantum physics

Also since we're on the topic of sci-fi, Wayne Barlow's Expedition has some fantastic art and creature designs in it
But it might be a bit too "weird" for younger kids

Give your kids a tent faggot.

wew, that brings back memories.

Getting your kids excited about 1960's visions of the future in space seems like an excellent way to make them grow up to be bitter at niggers and jews for ruining everything.

It depends on what age the kids are. Here are a few suggestions:

Greek classics have always intrigued me, same with Roman mythology. It was the earliest repill. Fuck, even 300 shown around 13-15 would be a good redpill.

Childrens books though is a much more difficult thing to disassociate. I'd go with classics and then maybe Animal Farm for how the whole "Some are more equal than others" parts, it raises awareness.

Can you even still find copies of those? I imagine librarians have been purging them for years.

Yeah, eBay.

The Chronicles of Narnia are great YA books. Not good for 1-4, but definitely get them when they are a bit older.

I really like "how stuff works" type of books. It's kind of cool to learn about stuff you've never seen before. They probably won't understand how it exactly works, but it looks cool.

If you don't let your child play outside he's going to be faggot.

Mammoths are cool.

Get your kid into Lord of the rings when he gets a bit older, you'll thank me later.

The ideal books for children focus on sending a complex message using limited vocabulary and memorable art as a delivery.
Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel isn't about Mike tearing shit up, it's about how you need to have foresight when you do things, and the phases of life.

A child should be able to grow up naive to the horrors of this broken world.
Their lives should be filled with stories and wonderment.
Raise them with stories about what the world should be or could be, then when they're older show them who ruined it.
The redpilling is permanent if you let it happen gradually over a few decades.
They'll eventually find the light if they ever allow themselves to be deceived.

amazon.com/Little-Golden-Book-Classic-Collection/dp/0307340805

The adventures of tintin help, you could also teach him to learn dutch as well.

That's a good one.

I don't really have any book recommendations, but if your kid is a boy, tell him stories about knights and heroes. My dad told me stories about King Arthur when I was little, although I'm pretty sure he just used King Arthur as a generic hero instead of actually telling it from the book since my middle name is Arthur and he is a character he could borrow. Point stands that as a kid I loved that stuff and grew up wanting to be like a knight.
When kids are younger make them very straightforward, as they get in 1st grade start making them more complex with redpilled tropes. Fantasy stories are great for us since kids naturally love them, they are great for hero stories, easy to do if you watch anime, and you can give all the distinct fantasy races obvious characteristics drawing parallels to the real world. Switch off every few nights between reading them stories, having them learn to read easy stories, and telling stories.
When your kids get to second grade, the Magic treehouse books are good I think?
3rd grade start reading them Harry Potter even though the writer is a lefty bitch, 4rth grade thugs will probably be able to read it themselves
When they can start reading on their own, the Dragonriders of Pern was a great series I read as a kid, also Foundation series by Isaac Asimov, and hitchhikers guide by Douglas Adams, etc

At the age when I was reading those books, I also enjoyed A-Z Mysteries.

What's this, a way things work for ants?

This is a great book right here.

My nigga, that was my favorite as a kid. Still have my worn out old copy.

Tintin and Frog and Toad are top tier choices.

Never heard of David Macaulay but this looks neato. Saved.

Anything published by Disney prior to Walt Disney'a death.

Pepe and the Pede

If you have a little girl:
The Best-Loved Doll by Rebecca Caudill and Elliott Gilbert

A Single Shard

Richard Scarry IS great, as are the Frog and Toad books

Gelett Burgess' Goops books

Marguerite Henry horse books, you'd have to read them out

Dr. Seuss

Berenstain Bears so they can get in on the timeline thing

thomas the tank engine is terrible - full of negativity and mockery. Kike agenda stuff.
Postman Pat has men as idiots.
Classics are:
Tales of Peter Rabbit
Grimm's Fairy Tales
Toad of Toad Hall
the 'Mr Men' series isn't too bad.
if you need picture books, art is a good way to go, and make up the stories,

There was a box set of all the Tintin's released not that long ago. They're considerably smaller, but contain all the issues, including In The Land of the Soviets (not too many redpills, though, it's barely-sensical and Herge admits he made it up as he went along) and Alph-Art (the unfinished one).
Oddly, the newly-translated ones made him Belgian, but they got lazy with the others and kept him British. If they were going to do a box set, they should have done a new re-translation of all of them.

That aesthetic brings back memories. I remember my grandfather gave me a book that looked like this when I was young that was filled with all kinds of drawings of trucks, cars, and trains. The cover was lines of vehicles the whole way down. I don't remember anything else about it though. I feel very sad that all I have left from him is a few toy trains and his knife.
In the absence of any stories I trust handy I can always wing it and tell the story of the knightly order that fought a great red beast controlled by hook-nosed wizards whose spell caused good men to fight alongside bad men against the knights.

Saw that coming.

Those were the pages I found online. But I looked some more and found a PDF.

Thanks for the suggestion. I worry about what my daughters read/watch, etc. There's lots of pozzed shit out there. I find that classic Europoean and american fairytales/folklore is good. Mothergoose. That sort of stuff. Typically modern kids books have niggers, spics, nips, gooks, they're all diverse and some focus on feefees and things like that. It's a good idea to get wifey on the same page too as she could be subverting your children without realizing it.

We read all the wizard of oz books. Good American populist message.

Moral of the story: Laeti vescimur nos subacturis.

It doesn't even have to be TinTin in the congo.

TinTin in general is pretty awesome. It teaches boys to have an adventurous spirit towards life and the world. Get him really hooked on TinTin and then when he's older teach him about Leon DeGrelle.