/osg/: Old School Runescape

Clan Chat: just click Join and type "8ch v"

the construction update is a waste of time.
jagex adds more useless shit and WoW garbage.
memes drying out.
Ring of Wealth now auto-picks coins dropped by enemies as long as its equipped.
helm of Raedwald still not found by anyone.

obligatory gnome child OP

fuck off

thats supposed to be good, not bad

I'm at 78 fishing lads. Might hit 80 before I ever even become a mem

thats good fam, that means you wont waste any mem time in that shit skill.

I liked the gold collecting, seeing piles of coins in the ground was always a treat.

its the dream of every person with OCD, all those coins that they didn't pick because it would be a waste of time now go directly into their bags.

No one wears wealths beyond 50 combat unless it is imbued and you are clue hunting in the wild.

I was 115 and i always wore it on slayer tasks

Just don't wear a ring of wealth, its not like the rare drop tables are even that good anyway

does this image trigger you?

Isn't he ancient history in rs3? Besides, rs3 screenshots are bound to trigger people in this thread regsrdless of their contents

not sure if trigger but that is pretty fucking disgusting.

the only people playing that shit are people too pussy to quit their overleveled characters and start over

why wouldn't i wear it? its fucking perfect, no more OCD over dropped coins during my tasks.

Anyone remember the old banner ads Jagex used to have on their site that were like little flash animations related to the rules? Might be lost to time, but would anyone happen to have them?

It is finally done

What's the deal with that HUD?
How do I get those progress bars seen at the top?

3rd party client.

Konduit client

The construction upgrade is great. It's given a massive incentive to training construction past 50 when there previously wasn't any, meaning that vast amounts of GP are now going to exit the game to help combat inflation. The spell book altars are great too.

Why is no one on this site but me able to make a non-shit /OSG/ OP? Seriously.

Why are you guys playing the outdated, ugly ass-looking version of rs? I started playing in 2013 and the new graphics in the RS3 update are amazing compared to this mud.

oh user…

I also want to add that this version play like a stiff shit, using your mouse for everything seriously? I like RS3 much more, it feels more dynamic and nice like wow and such.

Just check out pic related, it's clearly looking much better than this quake-tier shit graphics.

uss RS3 IS THE BEST RS
RS3 IS THE BEST RS
RS3 IS THE BEST RS
RS3 IS THE BEST RS
RS3 IS THE BEST RS
RS3 IS THE BEST RS
RS3 IS THE BEST RS

uhh ==Holla Forums THINKS THAT RS3 IS BEST!!!!!!!!==
uh
YOU ARE ALL WRONG IN THIS THREAD, REDDIT PEOPLE ANNNDD UH Holla Forums THINKS THAT RS3 IS BEST SO YOU ARE WRONG HAHA

M8. . .

Got a chuckle outta me

Is that really RS3? Damn, it looks worse than I thought it would. People always say that the graphics are nicer in that game, but honestly I prefer the dogshit that is in 07scape

those are bad screenshots, if you compare a well done rs3 image with the like well done rs2 image the rs3 image is better in every way objectively

but rs3 graphics dont have the charm of rs2 somehow

How is konduit? I use OSbuddy and it seems alright

I'm sorry, but I will have to disagree. That HUD is disgusting

Pic related.

I miss 2008HD. It struck a perfect balance between style and realism (as in not noticeably blocky and over-designed).

Yep, that's Arceuus House alright.

I much prefer some of the UI additions in Konduit and the fact that there isn't anything locked behind a pay wall.

The only thing that OS buddy has on it is the right click examine will tell you the Ge price of items and that the rsbuddy GE tracker is much more accurate.

guys, remember to change your password and to change your account email to be different from the account name

-try to make your pass the maximum length of 20 characters
-its better to use ascii characters other than letters and numbers
-dont make it something stupid or easy to guess like just typing asd over and over
-dont use mainstream email services, cock.li, openmailbox.org, and ghostmail are all available
-ctrl+shift+esc and check that you don't have any weird processes going on in your task manager, you could be being keylogged

i say this because another person in the CC has gotten hacked, this being the second time this happens, we already got too few players to be bleeding them out

In all seriousness though, I'll never understand why e-mail log ins have become so popular. The safest way to do things is separate account and log in usernames, with a connected e-mail address.

Do I just suck at this game?
I've attempted the fight caves twice now and failed.

well guys, I'm dropping ~3m tonight for my first bond. Any advise for me? I'm especially interested in learning how to sustain membership with gold

become a neet

alternatively complete the miscilennia quests and take the advice the guides give on allocating resources for maximum gold

Sure feels good

im 2 quests away from quest cape