PaleMoon to block Adnauseam extension

Proof Adnauseam works and the kike's are kvetching against it.

At the moment both chrome/chromium and firefox require all addon's to be (((digitally signed))) from their goyim approved app-stores or they will fail to install.

This can be subverted but the average person isn't going to do it. Palemoon is now adding themselves to that list.

web.archive.org/web/20170827012909/https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16504

Don't see a post on this yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-29/pg-slashed-digital-ad-spending-what-happened-next
archive.fo/wKRjT
adnauseam.io/
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/Install-AdNauseam-on-Chrome-Without-Google's-Permission
blocklist.palemoon.org/%VERSION%/blocklist.xml
blocklist.palemoon.org/27.4.2/blocklist.xml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WPP_plc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnicom_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publicis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpublic_Group_of_Companies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dentsu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nudge_theory
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16504&start=40
addons.mozilla.org/firefox/downloads/file/568407/adnauseam-3.0.50-an fx sm tb.xpi?src=version-history
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adnauseam/versions/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-25/google-refund-fake-traffic-advertising-revenue
wsj.com/articles/google-issuing-refunds-to-advertisers-over-fake-traffic-plans-new-safeguard-1503675395
archive.is/WKBsP
jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
dropfile.to/
u.teknik.io/
srware.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=18122
void.cat/
jsfiddle.net/icefrogcode/kqdx7cyb/1/
archive.is/2017.08.27-144202/http://www.wordstream.com/articles/most-expensive-keywords
archive.is/2017.08.27-222645/http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2017/06/27/most-expensive-keywords
gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/e2cce2ce92f2a64913ff34e623860b36/raw/d2600878621f921ed719c0c31969e0cacc79ec0c/gistfile1.txt
gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/48dc7d2790c38086b2c67c84b10e66d3/raw/a57ae58f61023a6e9ee3535744a2632d5d0f6f68/gistfile1.txt
archive.is/2017.08.25-185850/https://www.wsj.com/articles/google-issuing-refunds-to-advertisers-over-fake-traffic-plans-new-safeguard-1503675395
youtube.com/watch?v=nubAEjdZCQY
bleachbit.org//download
gitgud.io/autonauseam/autonauseam
boards.4chan.org/g/thread/62135195#p62138023
python.org/downloads/
gitgud.io/autonauseam/autonauseam/tree/master/releases
wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/9/9f/Heavy_mvm_loot_common02.wav?t=20131030075502
tower.subvert.pw/.
ebizmba.com/articles/news-websites
ebizmba.com/articles/media-websites
ebizmba.com/articles/business-websites
ebizmba.com/articles/political-websites
ebizmba.com/articles/blogs
ebizmba.com/articles/viral-sites
ebizmba.com/articles/most-popular-websites
boards.4chan.org/g/thread/62135270#p62142398>>10515523
wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=General_FAQ
archive.fo/RYlQr
gitgud.io/autonauseam/autonauseam/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
github.com/scrapinghub/adblockparser
tower.subvert.pw/res/
python.org/ftp/python/2.7.13/python-2.7.13.msi
gitgud.io/autonauseam/autonauseam/issues/1
youtube.com/watch?v=YzlyEuRfXxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

type about:config into address bar
extensions.blocklist.enabled set to false
enjoy your addon

If they just let the Right have free speech, they wouldn't get as much backlash. They should reverse their changes to YouTube. SJWs tend to get their way because companies fear them.

I had no idea it was that popular already.

this is too much for the average person

it's currently hosted on kikehub
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/

they better move it off because it's going to get shoa'd there next

I thought these people WANTED clicks.

average person does not use palemoon

Stop pushing this stupid meme. This is not the right forum for this go to >>>Holla Forums Sage for slide thread.

Shill or just plain retarded, you decide.

Well, if the kikes are trying to shut it down, its probably having the intended effect. I sense weakness.

Google made an new AI

Not a shill, so just plain retarded then.

Another one? What is it's name?

PolBot

Advertisers pay per click. I click an ad, they give Google or whoever money.

However, this works because they expect me to make a purchase when I click the ad. If I don't make a purchase they've lost money.

Normally they're still making money per the average click. By increasing the number of non-profitable clicks for advertisers we bring the profit per click down.

The goal is to bring the profit per click low enough that it is no longer a wise investment to advertise online. This then cuts off the kike revenue stream.

So we'll put money in the pockets of the Kikes at first with the clicks but only so we can deny it to them long term.

You're assumption is that jewgle is going to be honest with conversion rates and not simply remove a IP that keeps popping up everywhere from the statistical analyses they present the advertiser yet still charge the advertiser for said click per 1000 CPA.

We use to do this shit in 2005 with auto-clickers bots through proxies, i would make a easy 1k a month by having false clicks and google just paid out like nothing. There were even people who upscaled this sort of operation, then they started getting lazy and just creates shit sites with no real content and they still get paid; then google started reviewing sites and noticed the trend then it started to crack down on people using bots to automate clicking their own ads.

It still logs your traffic behavior since you're visiting websites, where adsnauseum clicks ads.

I'd rather stick to my qmatrix, qblock origin and decentraleyes, thank you very much.

When P&G proved cutting the ad budget had the same conversion rate:
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-29/pg-slashed-digital-ad-spending-what-happened-next

All other major business are following suit, as a result google is losing billions in revenue. I really see no point to what you are doing.

Ad clicks are extremely rare - think about how often you've clicked an ad. I would imagine that just Holla Forums running AdNauseum is enough to fuck with these kikes.

They want sales. I think most hosting services give a certain amount of free advertising with Google. If that free $20 or whatever disappears in a week and nobody bought anything, the website owner will find other ways to advertise. And Google dies.

archive.fo/wKRjT
This link is extremely relevant to jewgles failing ad profitablility and why they must be funded by kikes to keep going.

shoo shoo shill

Is this /our pact/?

Huehuehue good one guys you got me. You know how to get to the thread if you can be assed to do it

i can't even get it to work in firefox, it works fine in chromium

This is one of the few things I'd agree with the commies on, fuck the big internet corps.

Pale(kike)moon

Another distro to avoid

this is fun, i need to script this and rotate over alexa's top 100

You do know who created the very add-on people are talking about here, right?

ya but its apparently working, so if it fucks google then roll with it

you have a better alternative?

fuck off kike i see no evidence this guy's a jew and i wouldn't care even if he was, the code and the idea are solid

I wonder why…

(checked)
and truth.

What about the damage kikes and their golems do to upstanding people who are sick of living in a warped dystopia?

When did I ever say not to use it? Little over reaction on your part though. Really makes me think. Guess what it's (2) now, faggot.

see

Forgot to link you here, but I guess you need a picture of him sucking off a bris dick for proof though.

really makes ya think.

given i totally missed that, i just looked at howe, either way the idea is great and this is the best option to do it at the moment, kikes will eat themselves

Why the fuck aren't they making a two click install solution for this?

there is for firefox and opera at adnauseam.io/

Good. Advertising is the true din of the internet. Even more so than social media as social media is just an extension of advertising and marketing ie collecting data to target, oh and deplatforming wrongthink. Just this last week was actually nostalgic for the days when "internet marketing" was those giant sales letter web sites. They were fun to read sometimes and if it managed to sucker me out of $17 for some shitty ebook, at least it was with my full consent.

I found a new script to work on then. I'll try to make a userscript version and upload it to greasyfork (I'm not sure how jewy they are though) and I suggest others do the same. Possibly one of the most brilliant addons I've seen in years since noscript.

Googling generic shit like "finance" or "travel" usually brings up a lot of ads. "Travel" is especially good for this because you can just keep adding random locations after it.

Ah, I misunderstood. Is there a fix like for Chrome too? We should get the devs to add a two click install that changes the blocklist settings of the browsers they work on.
Could we find a way to install and market this to the older slightly senile section of facebook that are still using IE? Except instead of selling it as something that clicks all the ads, sell it as a mere adblocker.

Good luck blocking my pihole, kiddo.

In a way I don't mind ads too much if they were about actually cool, interesting, and groundbreaking new products people should know about instead of the 10000th commercial about window cleaners, air fresheners, or the same old nestle bar for fatarses.

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/Install-AdNauseam-on-Chrome-Without-Google's-Permission

it's not difficult, a few steps

kiketube now puts up 15 minute video advertisements on longer video's (documentaries, etc) if you don't have an adblocker.

kill me

All three of them have jewish names, why did you soecifically underline one?

Probably the most obvious. Either way the source code is available. A fork can be made and if there are any issues with the current code it can be reviewed and fixed.

Palemoon has always been shit tbh. Just download IceCat and build it.

I was speaking about Adnauseam.

didn't even know to look for a blocklist option. thanks, user! I was really disappointed when I found out about this extension not working earlier

The fuck is wrong with you?

Fuck off bronyware.

25.6.0 is the old version before they started removing shit to break things.

Agency user here,

Some may accuse me of being a shill for this post, some may remember me from a few posts I made in a previous fucking-with-google thread. I don't like Google and I don't like Mozilla either, but I must admit that the palemoon dev featured in the OP is correct. AdNauseum does not reduce Google's revenue.

Google is an ad network, and to put it simply, the service they provide is that they are a sort of middleman between websites and the automated bidding systems used by advertisers to buy space for their ads. Google generates lines of code for website owners to embed on the page, so that when a visitor comes through, the code detects what kind of person it is and passes that information on to the bidding platforms. There, a real-time auction takes place among the various advertisers on the system, so that the highest bidder is the one who gets his ad shown to the user on the website. This all happens in a few milliseconds while the page is still loading, because AI does all the negotiation.

Obviously, pushing through massive amounts of junk clicks decreases their value, because what advertisers ultimately want is for people to buy their shit, and if the conversion rate decreases then they won't want to pay as much for clicks. However, since all the bidding is done in real-time and the entire universe of ad trading is much like an AI-controlled stock market, those prices adjust relatively quickly to reflect the actual market value of whatever performance metric is being used as the basis for cost. CPM and CPC rates already fluctuate wildly throughout the year and even at different times of day, and are different in different locations and among different audiences, and they even account for the weather. When it's raining in your town, advertisers pay slightly more for clicks and views, because people are more likely to go on their computer and buy shit when they can't go outside. Fake impressions and bot clicks are already something that they know how to account for, and they do, because they know that if an ad is clicked and the same browser doesn't appear as an impression on the page it's directed to, then it wasn't legitimate. Advertisers can also set caps on the amount of traffic that is allowed from a single site and from a single device before all of them are thrown out as junk and not recorded or paid for, because the practice of using bots to click on ads is an ages-old tactic that content providers often use to falsify their viewership and make more money. There are also view verification companies that just take a cut of the profits to ensure that everything that gets paid for is legitimate, and every major advertiser employs at least two. So

All that being said, it starts to become clear why this isn't really a good way to hurt Google's profits. Their service is that they allow many websites to easily run ads and aggregate them together so that advertisers can bid on the opportunity to reach specific viewers without having to negotiate deals with those sites directly; and they will continue to make their money as a function of their market share among other ad networks. AdNauseum does not discriminate which ad networks it attacks, so Google is not harmed more than any other ad networks by that kind of spoofing. The people who bear the ultimate burden of sending through fake traffic are the sites themselves, because it makes the entire business model less efficient and they are the ones who have to deal with getting lower prices. Furthermore, as the PaleMoon fag mentioned, sites sending through more fake traffic can just be blocked from being able to use Google's service at all. Ultimately, promoting AdNauseum among white nationalists is just a massive campaign of shitting where we drink, because that behavior only disproportionately effects the sites we visit. I don't know about anyone else here, but I don't think content providers need any more reasons not to want the evil racists from gathering on their sites. And personally I would rather sites made money off us than not, because they are the ones giving us a place to go.

If you were trying to take down a specific kike beer distributor, would you host meetings in a bar and encourage your attendees not to buy anything?

I don't use Chrome, but many people do and eventually we will want to be pushing this off of Holla Forums and onto the wider internet.

Like what?

This argument collapses the moment you make the main target for adnauseum installations the average twitter, facebook and alphabet services user.

what fucking browser am i supposed to use now this is fucking ridiculous

palemoon blocklist
blocklist.palemoon.org/%VERSION%/blocklist.xml
blocklist.palemoon.org/27.4.2/blocklist.xml
If one were industrious enough, they would self host a cleaned version of the blacklist.

Thank you, Mr. Spook

I will keep that in mind as I build the ultimate adblocker for all times complete with seven hundred thousand proxies and whitelist all the good websites that should be supported

Nigger, this is 2D chess.

also, it seems that many "nazis" use palemoon. it would really suck if people start calling palemoon NaziBrowser…

Since we've caught on to their game of virtually always being first post with monitor scripts, they have resorted to now using scripts to get dubs and trips instead, as if that will hide them.

Re: DownloadHelper addon does not work

Postby New Tobin Paradigm » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:19 am
Video Download Helper is a Jetpack (Add-ons SDK) style extension. We have dropped support for all Jetpack extensions.

I think you're kind of missing the point of my argument. AdNauseum has an equal depressive effect on the prices of ads served by all ad networks across the board, it doesn't discriminate against Google. They will just send more clicks through and make less on each one, and it still balances out because they are still getting paid the market rate for the actual value of the service they provide either way. The only part of my argument that collapses if you really did get equal amounts of *everyone* doing it, is the don't-shit-where-we-drink part. And I don't think you really believe that we could ever get normies to use this thing. Only like 15% of people have even heard of ad blocking, how do you ever expect to convince MSN-browsing normie boomers who type with two fingers to install some esoteric shit that their browser tells them is malicious code?

Besides, I said it in the other thread and I'll say it again. I don't really think it's mature to fight the ad-supported model itself like a bunch of nihilist redditors. I admit my personal bias on that point, but Google is only taking a small sliver of the transaction fees that are paid for every ad served through them, and 95% of the money you are costing "the system" comes out of the pockets of the website owners who are putting time and money into producing a product for you to enjoy, and ripping off businessowners who rely on ads to sell their products. Sure, there are plenty of kike publications and products that I would love to steal from, and I don't think capitalism should go unrestrained either, but I still don't think it's right to just indiscriminately rip off innocent parties.

Got sauce? I'd like to make that my browser image for pale moon.

In other words someone needs to make a filter list for adnauseum that only targets Jewish businesses.

>crashing the (((advertising))) (((monopoly))) is bad, the post

The fact the jews were behind it had me suspicious. Judging by what you're saying it may just be an effort on their part to reduce the price of ad placement so they jump on it themselves.

Typical kike method of breaking something to make it cheaper so they can own it themselves.

Also this, it should be used exclusively for jewish websites/businesses.

Damnable hypocrite.

Use moontester to install it.

Danke mein freund.

I'm sorry, you put in a lot text which can be summed up very succinctly: AdNauseum hurts content creators and businesses.

Okay, so if the businesses and content creators get screwed over, then what do you think will happen to Google?

You claim to be a spook, but you're probably a content creator yourself and you're trying to convince us through appeal of authority to get us to lay off of AdNauseam.

We're working on a script to visit random Google search terms and that only targets Google. In addition, many of us will be deploying this in all locations, in the cloud, VPNs, proxies, you name it. If Google needs to blacklist an entire IP range, then let it be done so.

I've seen tremendous pushback against using AdNauseam, Google has banned it from their store, the PaleMoon creator blacklisted it from the browser, and I've seen anonymous posters here and on halfchan threatening to report us to the FBI. I've never seen anything like this in the 10+ years I've been on *chan.

Anyways, thanks for letting us know about inadvertently hurting those websites, we'll work on a workaround.

It doesn't matter if the price is reduced if you have to buy more to net the same return.

It doesn't count as a click unless it makes a noise.

If he is then his primary concern is not that this will target everything, it's that it will target 78% of Alphabet's profit, and if it takes off and causes Alphabet's stock price to begin dipping it could cause Silicon Valley, an asset to the intelligence community, to collapse.

Yes, now that's an idea. Make an ad blocker that only blocks ads on jewish websites, using a periodically updated database like the coincidence detector. This is genius.

Advertising isn't kike controlled. It's one of the few remaining white industries. Look who heads the 5 major advertising and media agencies that account for almost all of the market:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WPP_plc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnicom_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publicis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpublic_Group_of_Companies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dentsu

There are legitimately no kikes in my office. Kikes go into finance and accounting; advertising is an extremely goyish industry.

>((((Palememe)))))

Who /Vivaldi/ here?

Only the head of the agency cares about crap like this, no mid-to-low level "agent" is going to care. They'll just move on and work for a contractor or something. The guy is trying to use the appeal to authority logical fallacy, he's really a content creator and feels threatened. We've had to deal with CP and gore dumps in some of our other threads so there's something going on here.

I haven't been dishonest but you don't have to believe me. I think my argument stands on its own, that we do not want to poison our own well as internet users. The sites we use are the ones that we want to support financially. I would definitely like to see some scripts and add-ons that actively discriminate against Google placements and allow the others to go through. That would reduce Google's reliability relative to their competition, which would be a much more effective weapon than attacking them all equally. And blocking everything on kike sites is a bit unrelated to the Google thing but I think it would be hilarious. Maybe I'll see if I can make that…

Fuck Palemoon

The simple solution is to use a browser with it on enemy sites, and a browser without it on friendly sites.

We already have that (pic related). Your wordy soliloquy is all about trying to dissuade us from taking on Google. Now get to work and help us out or you can leave.

Any site that relies on ads is the enemy. Especially 8ch.

FUCK YOU JIM

Oh yeah, I was just deconstructing what the feds would actually want out of this. I'm not buying this "the advertisement industry is WHITE" bullshit either, just one look at the major names and it's facebook, google, AOL etc.
Blow the whole ad industry out of the water if you want the internet to be good again tbh, fuck playing favorites.

Am I only one who is amused by this? hate/pol/ starts a operation and literally next day we have kikes, leftist trash and degenerates crawling out of the woodwork? Even Cuckchan is throwing a shitfit over this.

The ultimate lulz is in front of us. I'm getting a 2006 e-boner thinking about sillykike valley falling to pieces and all we have to do is the usual browsing and shitposting on the interwebs.

How am I employing any kind of fallacy? I've made plenty of points in this thread, both utilitarian and moralistic, against indiscriminately attacking all advertisers and content creators just to get at Google. I am only upfront about my position precisely because I am not a shill.

Good, put it in the OP next time, that's all my point was.

None of the companies you named are ad agencies.

Underrated post. The developer's way also works.
about:config -> extension.blocklist.level -> 3

All of these kikes deserve to burn for fucking with the net and playing dumb about it.

Maybe we would stop using the english browsers?

You're better off just using and adblocker and recommending it to other people.

The main problem is that Google doesn't allow ad blockers on their phones and rooting the phone or using another browser is a bridge too far for most normalfags.

They are not blocking all advertisers, they are just making it difficult to install an add-on. This is nudging, a passive aggressive bullying technique that is becoming a massive problem as a more and more companies engage in this social engineering technique. It's not practical and soon it won't even be possible to change a million options from "completely pozzed" to "free as in libre" This is why we need to use and support good distros with foss software that is compiled in a way that respects the user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nudge_theory

What's a script page?

Always knew the PM dev was a degenerate but this is unbelievable.

forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16504&start=40

He's better than most developers, but is clearly shooting himself in the foot with this decision. The only biggest advantage that palemoon has over other browsers is that it appeals to people who are privacy conscious and don't want to be used as a human resource. He's alienating his base, a bad idea all around.

I am tempted to make a AdNauseam raid browser for Holla Forums to use
Which portable browser would be ideal for this?

Open the JSFiddle link, you should see something like the following. Hit the green button and have it a go.

Mind you, this is still experimental so no rush to use this script. Just keep an eye out for future updates.

2 reasons
1) those clicks are false, they provide no benefit to the advertisers, burning money
2) it fucks with your collected info by jewgle, if you pollute the data, it has no worth. Thus destroying that data.

anyone who actually does this deserves every shitty, unskippable kikemessage he gets

Does AdNauseam work with Cyberfox?

We need to get AdNauseam or make our own plugin that auto-clicks YouTube ads.

I use waterfox, is it worth switching to?

Vivaldi doesn't need to.

hipster shit/10

I already am but I am not seeing more ad clicks o n AdNau so do that mean the firefire disable it?

Reminder that when posting this to 4chan to get people to put an exception in for it. 4chan has a small army of people and a moderation team that largely doesn't give a fuck but the administration cares about its adbux so it's best we don't get these threads permanently deleted by stepping on their toes.

Maybe we need to install many browsers and install AdNau to bleed the kikes even more.

They may start to block your IP. Grab some auto proxy changers if you're going industrial.

Tell me about it, Jedi Master.

I will test the AdNau on Vivaldi.

Anything that works on Firefox works on Cyber by default

Waterfox is just as good actually

why not just use IE, fag

I can only think about FoxyProxy on FF derivatives, can't say about the others.

If that's the case, why are all the advertisements you totally-not-jews creating 100% jewish pozzfests and "oy vey offentive content on youtube not advertiser friendly don't run ads there"?

Web hosting isn't free.

Stallmemefagging belongs on Holla Forums.

So kiketube is now doing what's caused people to dump talmudvision for internet, including YT? Gotta make that shekel!

Well, I just installed PaleMoon and did the "fix." I can't get the AdNauseam icon to appear on the toolbar, but it appears to be working. Hopefully it's still clicking ads…

< Stallmemefagging belongs on Holla Forums
Are you fine with being unable to know what your browser is doing behind the scenes, (((1)))?

I hope you did the "fix" before installing. Also try restarting the browser.
sage for doublepost

I disabled the blocklist, set the level to 3, deleted the blocklist URLs, and still can't get AdNauseam to work. What am I doing wrong?

I reinstalled palemoon (and removed all of the personal settings files). Still doesn't show an icon in the toolbar. There is an issue posted on AdNauseam's wiki, and maybe they'll have a fix for it later.

I could install Chromium to make it work.

also
Do you want to know how did I spot a kike?

At least use a fresh VM while running on chromium bullshit, so that it doesn't phone home with your actual data.

I used ungoogled-chromium. It works. Also, you're right that I should move my browsing to a VM. That would be smarter.

I got an older version to work, the icon shows up now.
addons.mozilla.org/firefox/downloads/file/568407/adnauseam-3.0.50-an fx sm tb.xpi?src=version-history

Sorry, 3.0.50
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adnauseam/versions/

Shit man,

PaleMoon is the only browser I use.
And it isn't even that good.

Fuck

ok, it wasn't blocking ads so I went back to uBlock. Honestly, it's a piece of shit because it doesn't have the advanced user window.

Another quality jewish post from a torpedo.

How do I get Aryan Ad Man job?

The purpose of this extension is pretty good, but I wouldn't trust something made by kikes

At this point it'd be easier to have a white-list for goys than a black list for kikes.

Been using Waterfox feom some time. Should I switch to either Midori or qupzilla? Do they have Ublock/Noscript compatibility, or do have fixed protecction similar?

I still use chrome because I have config'd the shit out of it and can't get any other system to run just like it.

The best part about the kikes is their total inability to ever fucking learn, they don't rein it in when it goes off the rails due to their greed no matter how many times it happens to them. It's been the cause of countless instances where they've been self-defeating.

Have fun with google botnet.

Attraction comes from the desire to procreate - you obviously cannot successfully procreate with a horse, yet you are attracted to horses. On a biological level there is something wrong with you, to the point where we don't want you spreading your wrongness to future generations (were you to ever become attracted to humans again.) On a psychological level you want to engage in sexual activity with a creature possessing the intellect of what, an infant? This speaks to a deranged mind of the sort I wouldn't want near my children. You are, in my eyes, a monster - you desire to abandon your humanity and lay with beasts; I say we cast you back to the hell whenceforth you came. I wouldn't bother with laws against bestiality, I would hang any with the inclination.

a message to pale moon's developer?

Kikes never learn. The internet has been their biggest downfall and they keep fucking up. I never cared about this AdNauseum shit until I read this thread. The fact that (((they))) came out this quickly to try and stop it is proof enough for me that it works. I used Mozilla for like… 10 years now probably. I am now on Palemoon with this Adnauseum bullshit because them shutting it down proves to me it works.

Wrong thread, faggot. Also why the fuck would you not be saging the bestiality shilling thread?

There a horse fucker thread that's still probably up.

mods decided to delete the india / paki one for some reason though

This is fucking genius user. Thanks I am installing this addon.

Really pushes one to ponder doesn't it?

(checked)
already got Adnauseam, seems to be working smoothly on Opera

Installed this shit and disabled ublock. Ads are being blocked still but I'm not seeing it in the ad vault or whatever. Would like to fuck over the kikes.

The palemoon dev raises a good point. We need to make our own extension fork that allows to have a website whitelist (e.g. chans and whatever news websites you think are least biased).

l m f a o oo o o o oo

Whitelisting means AdNauseum will be disabled on whatever sites you don't want to hurt (basically just have a field where you can enter a list of regular expressions for urls). Perhaps I should have clarified.

The average person installing adnauseam will have no problem subverting.

Whitelist = block everything but this list
blacklist = unblock everything but this list.

Every chan has malicious advertising that I want to fuck over.

how long before kikes start harassing the kikes at AdNauseam : "oy vey bad jews, your addon is for white supremacists"
probably already happened

But user is saying he doesn't want to disable AdNauseam for chans.

Yeah, he's using the word whitelist correctly.

All wars are kike wars you faggot. Lurk two more years.

topkek

Is this compatible with AdBlock? What is the full list of plug-ins I should get?

Yes it is.
There is a list of plugins on their addon website that they reccomend or have saved from mozilla's addon site.

Wouldn't your whole argument fall to pieces if you consider that AdNauseum supports whitelists?

This really promotes the thinking, doesn't it?

WRONG

Google is an intelligence agency

I think this blocks ads itself. Also you should be using ublock origin not adblock.

admire this expertly crafted cianigger demoralization pasta.
this is literally babby tier "boss trust me, if we just develop a reasonable, well laid out, extremely fucking verbose argument, they'll listen! They're nerds just like me!" day one new agent shit
newsflash: we aren't like you; we live by principle, you live by the religion of money; our checks our cut in your tears oh and sweatie you will never make it into SAD

stopped reading right there. adblockers exists because of kikes like you. the internet was a goddamn paradise with majority white hobbyists and the occasional static ad. then you motherfuckers come along and suddenly those ads are pulling off the condom and squirting pozzed cum up our collective asses and hijacking our browsers with full page flash animations heavier than the entire content of the site. fuck you. i hope you lose your job. i hope your kike spawn cry themselves to sleep every single night because they don't have this year's designer yarmulke. i pray to the good lord above that your hideous hooked nose kike wife turns to prostitution after realizing her husband is a failure only to catch aids from some high school nigger football team and i hope the republicans finally get off their jew-owned asses and repeal obamacare so you can't afford treatment.

Oy vey goy.

LMFAO! Internet nomad user here. Google is not a middle man. It literally sells ad space on its websites like Google search engine. So if a lawyer buys some keywords in ads like "criminal attorney Miami" Google will charge him the market rate, say $10 a click.

Google makes its money data mining your gmail, search engine, etc then selling that data to advertisers.

DO NOT BELIEVE THIS SHILL

KEEP IT UP GENTLEMEN!

SIEG HEIL!

This

Call him a scoundrel, a thief, a liar, a hoaxer, a conman, all of these things slip over his greasy skin, missing their mark. Call him a kike and look at how he recoils, attack his money and truly see how much the kike can k'vetch.

Nailed it user

AdNauseum is actually a fork of ublock origin.

Neat

Exactly

Adnauseum will also turn normie businesses against (((google))) as it will see it as not generating any sales for adverts they've purchased from (((google)))

In short - (((google))) is worried, be a bad goy and install adnauseum and browse all the fake news / degenerate websites like dailymail and TMz

So is the money counter on this any bit accurate? I knew clicks would be quite costly, but I doubt 9 of my clicks could amount to $14.

I'm getting sick of your fucking lies. People who use Google Adsense don't make shit unless their website has a ton of views. Seeing as the majority of websites are small and within a niche market they make money through…

SELLING THEIR OWN PRODUCTS

And guess what? They also put their own ads selling those products on top or on the sides of their websites. If they're selling someone else's product, they use fucking affiliate links and a blog post shilling for it.

THIS GUY IS A SHILL

HE HAS NO CLUE WHAT THE FUCK HE'S TALKING ABOUT

Anyone who's made money online can confirm what I'm saying.

How does this work exactly?

I'm not seeing any ads (which makes sense because I clicked on 'hide ads'), but it's not giving me any indication that it's doing the 'clicking ads' maliciousness that I switched over for from ublock. I just went to NYT.com and the banner ad didn't appear.

tl;dr, OY VEY GOY DON'T DEVALUE THE CLICK, DATS MALWARE

The kike is definately rustled over this.

It blocks ads and then "clicks" in the ads that it blocked.

You are correct. Let me put it in a different way for anons who don't understand.

Using my last example, Google can charge that attorney in Miami $10 a click because there is a huge demand for it and little bits of space on its search engine or websites who do Adsense to post it on. If we use Adnauseum, that attorney will get a bunch of clicks but no conversions such as entering information for a free consultation. Therefore he's paying Google a lot of money for a service that doesn't even work. This opens Google up to a potential class action lawsuit because they can't provide the services they're selling.

Most likely though, Google will lose customers because not only has it become unreliable but because of the additional clicks from Adnauseum, the price per click has raised to $20 because of the supposed demand.

Depending on the industry they could be even more expensive. I've heard of doctors, lawyers and real estate companies paying $100 a click because they make thousands off the customer who does buy what they're selling.

Holy shit I had no idea I thought it was like pennies per click.

So I know this is based on ublock, but does it REPLACE ublock or are you supposed to use them both together?

Advertisers(Company) pay per click/impression to the Advertising Service(Web/App/Video), by the input of a User(you), and with google as a proxy taking shekels as a middleman. The more clicks and impressions go through Users of a Service, the more an Advertiser must pay to the Advertising Service. The Advertiser hopes to gain higher sales through reaching more Users, therefore being willing to pay.
However, if the sales or whatever service keeps being at the same profit level, but his Advertisement costs skyrocket, then he will be pissed. Same goes for the Advertising Service, who will stop being able to host Ads because Google thinks he cheats or his Click rate from users is way too high for another reason, so the Service won't be making money from ads, which means both Advertisers and Advertisement Service providers like App developers get pissed at Google for not getting what they signed up for. Might as well spam Google Forums that you are unhappy with the Services and spread alternatives around.

ALSO
An easy way to get Adnauseam to normalfags and teengirls is to say "Support your favourite Youtuber/App by installing this app and help him make revenue" and spread it among them. If you have thousands of stupid screaming rampaging fan girls wanting to support cute youtuber boy xyz, this shits gonna fly.

I have no clue on how Adnauseum works. That's why I'm in this thread :^D. I just know something about advertising and how Google makes money. That's why I'm shutting down shills.

AdNauseam refuses to work on Cyberfox and Firefugs. Why? Do I have to use chromium shit for this?

>he trusted a furry!

Brave

Have you tried iridium?

I have uBlock Origing disabled currently, but there's the trusty old uBlock interface inside AdNauseum if you click the µ in the AdNauseum interface. So far I am seeing some ads though, but I guess that's because I'm a Dutchfag and I don't have the Easylist+NL blocklist or whatever active in AdNauseum yet.

This, what company ISN'T blatantly evil or stupidly forwarding the apocalypse on their masters orders?

Adnauseum silently mass-clicks links advertisements while you browse.

So how does this piss off Google?

Low-scale (not many users):

- Customers who pay Google for advertisments will be pissed off at Google and will likely disputes the fees because they're products aren't selling using Google Adsense.
- Google will lose customers over time as they will see no return in investment in using Google Adsense.

High-scale (lots of users using Adnauseum):

- Has the potential to completely destroy Google's click-based advertising revenue model if it is not shoad immediately or kept to small scale (significant threat).

I'd roughly estimate this would cost customers / google $25 US for each page loaded (typical Fake News website loaded with ads). Multiply this out by using this extension each day for a year, you can probably do $1,000,000+ in advertising clicks (not kidding).

REALLY MAKES YOU GO HMMMMMM

YOU STUPID NIGGER, KILL YOURSELF.

Hard to have expected more from Fail Coon, takes an intense level of autism to fork a browser over a theme change, though I appreciate the effort.

Adnauseam is just a fork of uBlock, they just tweak it to click ads in the background. It still hide's the ads. Look at the settings page, it's the same thing with different colors and clicking options.

If you use both then uBlock might block the ads before Adnauseam see's them and it won't be able to click them.

This. Also ad agencies are staffed with competent if extremely arrogant hipster art fags and coked up soyboys. It's why advertising often pushes for interracial/degenerate shit.

yeah well also because (((someone))) is holding their leash

I can't get it to work in firefox either, there's multiple bug reports submitted on it, I assume they'll get their shit together soon enough.

Chromium and related forks work fine. No idea about Opera, who uses Opera

Evidence AdNauseam works here
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-25/google-refund-fake-traffic-advertising-revenue
wsj.com/articles/google-issuing-refunds-to-advertisers-over-fake-traffic-plans-new-safeguard-1503675395

Proofs?

No actual evidence in those articles.

Can someone cobble together an old nutscrape to use it? I'd set a couple of boxes running it permanently just because it makes the rats squeak.

i think i'm going to build a vm and a script to have chromium rotate over a site list. something you can just set and forget. maybe have an option for tor. i'll post it if i get anywhere with it

Is there a way to stop the clicking of ads without stopping the blocking of them on certain websites?
Because as far as I can see you can only either completely disable it, which means you'll see the ads or block and click them at the same time.

What a coheindicence indeed

HERE, LET ME JEWGLE THAT FOR YOU

archive.is/WKBsP

Protip to anyone trying to automate this or compile a word list: Have them search for services in their nearby location, don't have the entire userbase searching for plastic surgery in LA.

i was just thinking about using the alexa top 100

if you try to automate jewgle searches you'll get hit with a captcha faster then you think

How do I install AdNauseam in Firefox?

No. Actual. Evidence. In. Those. Articles.

Either post proof that AdNauseam works or kill yourself, kike shill.

TFW you have to clear your hosts file because the extension can't get past your 0.0.0.0 to click a fucking ad.

sweet
Doing kek's work, user.

Did you already take it off the browser block list?

I'm not sure, if not it should be a feature to add, an option in the mean time is to have ublock as well and then set up a whitelist for adnauseum. That should do it.

Use Waterfox.

CLIQZ is a German Gecko engine based browser which is staking its reputation on being 'privacy conscious'. They are the group who bought Ghostery. However CLIQZ is now owned by an organization and actively collaborates with Mozilla. A false dawn to pair with Pale Moon.

Something to be aware of. Pale Moon uses Goanna, which is a fork of Gecko established by the browser's maker. From Firefox 57 onwards (which is now available in nightly release form) the majority of extensions will become incompatible as it drops certain support. This makes the waters even murkier as the base of Goanna will now be further divorced from its reptilian parent; and the new extension architecture of Firefox 57+ will bring its own pitfalls with security and familiarity.

Epic Privacy Browser is a relatively decent Chromium alternative. You can read about their argument with Google over providing browser's information and how they protect you. Fair effort from some Pajeets.

Similar to Yahoo's disregard for providing anything of worth, people were simply fed up of Firefox becoming a Google-chasing, 'rapid release' fag, deliberately simplified browser.

I forgot to add earlier. I imagine the adclicking still works whether you leave "Hide Ads" and "Block Malicious Ads" on or not so why does it suggest to turn all options off except "Click Ads" in the AdNauseum settings? And a script like the one mentioned in the infograph is what we need for targeting specifically Jewish businesses and websites like all MSM and other particularly kiked businesses.

I tested it, it's working just fine, already wasted $5 on NYT

Cyberfox refuses to cooperate though

Few clicks on articles in and it's already clicked up to 17 ads worth $26.86

Can we crash MSM fucks with fake clicks?

Is that Daily Mail clickbait articles?

Don't listen to this faggot.

There is war on for the internet.

The entire web is run by jewish advertising dollars and is shaped by Jewish censorship and by Jewish fake-narrative-creation.

The entire web runs on Jewish advertising dollars.

Why would they block these plugins if it wasn't a big deal?

Lots of Jewish shills in this thread.

Remember:

Are you guys ready, it's just begun, it's only going to get worse from now on out. Trump's reaction to the UTR event was the assassination of Franz Ferdinand.

lyrics related

The Firefox and Chrome users just need to read this and use it. As for Palemoon all you need to do is disable the browser blocklist or set it to level 3 on top of the firefox instructions.

I actually stopped reading at the very first word this time. Congrats!

Can't wait for the gore to start flying.

contributing

Yes but they still have to have a threshold an IP has to cross before they limit them. That means that, regardless, if you run the addon long enough to get put on the list, then they'll have lost that much revenue. The list can't be permanent, because people switch IPs, so if an ISP gave one on the list to a legitimate family that does click ads, then they lose out if they were legitimate.

Either way you go, they are getting fucked, hence why (((you))) are kvetching as hard as you are.

It would be great if there was a system wide mobile app for AdNauseam like AdAway. I would like to be able to fuck Twitter and Youtube while using their apps.

Actually, there has to be a system wide mobile app for this. Otherwise companies would just retreat off the browser and make apps their primary focus.

this is going faster than I thought, I already have a script to automatically download unzip and filter (use top 100, top 1000, etc) alexa's top 1 million site's and then iterate over it randomly. I'm working on getting the ad nauseam extension loaded when it runs now.

I've been getting a lot of horse drugs for some reason…
Not even /fit/

Tee hee hee.

That's a zesty little beer girl

These posts already mentioned it but here's a copypasta from the other thread about the George Soros Firefox botnet.

Workaround for pale moon:

1. Type about:config into your url bar
2. Click yes when it tells you that dragons lurk there
3. Search for and locate the entry: extensions.blocklist.enabled
4. It should say "enabled". Click on it to toggle it to "disabled".
5. Restart the browser
6. Reinstall ad nauseum

Neat, will it only work on Chromium though?

Why is this JEWISH extension STILL being shilled?
ADNAUSEUM IS JEWISH

I'm setting it up for chromium but selenium doesn't care, it can use firefox too. Chromium is the only thing I can get adnauseam to work on, once it works on firefox there will be minimal code change to switch, I'll sure I'll make it an option once it's in a better state, I'm just trying to get something working at the moment.

Once it's working I'll put the scripts and instructions up on gitgud and then stick a whole VM up afterward.

Why not propose Holla Forums make their own, non-honeypot version, instead of whining?

if you don't like it fork it, it's open source faggot

kek

Clearing my hosts file and the ads are just spamming by. Up to 107.44 now in the last 5 minutes. kek

Jews are great at destroying things. If we have here a Jewish weapon designed to destroy. We should use it against them.

They tried to warn us against this. Always do the opposite of what jews say.

Provide proof of your claim.

Moonchild is Nordic

The kikes who created AdNauseum are likely looking for a payday so the extension goes away, at least this looks to me like a great opportunity for extortion. I think that's a compelling enough reason to fork it.

That could be possible, bribe money to close their own extension, these things have happened in the past before, creating a fork would defeat that purpose like you said. If google asks you to close your extension fork, why not take their money anyway? Then use the next anons fork.

Or pull one of those approved advertisers updates where they extort advertisers to get on their list.

Kek jewgle won't let me search now unless I tell them I'm not a bot. jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
Fucking works like a charm.

this is way easier to automate than I thought

It's essentially done. The only thing needed is to write install instructions and/or bundle it all together in a VM

to make this super normal person friendly I could bundle the python into a python executable, there's a couple reliable ways to do that, to avoid having to install python, and then python-pip and then python-selenium

i could then bundle the python executables chromedriver binaries and chrome itself all in the same package, it should work out of the box with zero configuration

this ignores muh untrusted binaries but i'll write instructions for windows/linux on how to get it set up manually.

a normal person is going to be totally lost trying to set this up, and lost trying to setup virtualbox and importing a vm.

*chromium not chrome

Are you blind, retarded or just trolling?

A quick question: I have noscript and adnauseam running. Does noscript prevent adnauseam from functioning, since I have most advertising scripts blocked?

they're going to duke it out and it's going to depend on which touches it first.

it's best to set this up on a separate browser. adnauseam is ublock origin + ad clicking, so your still getting the adblocking.

Where in the links does it say anything about AdNauseum. Show us.

ty user

this has only been running since i posted this, 5-6 minutes maybe

that's $1200/hr by adnauseam estimate
even if it's 1/10th that it's a good chunk

If it's around 1 GB use this. If you plan to share the VM for anons here
dropfile.to/
u.teknik.io/

damn man, you gonna go to jail for ad terrorism or some other bullshit
this is crazy

See the fucking pictures and read the thread, luddite-shill
See

i'm going to see how much i can trim it down, i'm going to post the scripts, manual instructions, and python/chromedriver/chromium binaries first, should be able to just unzip and go with that setup, which you can also do inside your own VM

the VM is definitely going to be a big download, i'll have to see how much I can trim it down

Remember that AdNauseam only counts each click as $1.58.
Some of them cost much more than that.

I start looking for big upload services, meanwhile.

setting up a torrents and installation scripts are also options

i also want to get this going behind tor. In a VM this could be setup inside of the system but you can also bundle the tor binary and associated configuration

I'm not sure how much these ad networks detect ignore tor for these ads but it should be an option

Thanks user. Underrated post. I've now both installed Iron on Linux, and also installed AdNauseam as well.

srware.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=18122

Thanks for the workaround. Didn't even know about AdNauesm till now.

void.cat/ Here's one

Question; what happens if we all spent time on google refreshing the page with Ad-nauseam?

google.com doesn't put any ads on their front page.

the way i set up this script it just takes the top 1 million from alexa (they post the csv free for download), and then you can filter that to trim it to top 100,1000/whatever, then it just hits front pages

if you try to hit one site hard you'll end up hitting a captcha and then it's obviously difficult to automate. Google will hit you with a captcha quickly if you try to automate hitting google search with random terms, all the search engines will.

Yeah, a separate browser would be best. I'm really interested in what is doing. It looks like something that you can run in the background while you do something else. If that's true, then convincing people to run it for hours a day would really fuck Google over.

if you hit google too hard they'll straight IP ban, google is starting to do this more and more to tor exit nodes, they won't even give you a captcha

Imagine, if we get 2000 anons running this shit on their sites (youtube, facebook, twitter, pornsites, all the MSM etc etc) even at only $2000 a day each user that's $4 mil a day in lost revenue. A big fuck you to their censorship of right wing and nationalist sentiments and social engineering.

Alternatively, simply change the blocklist level to 3 which will still protect the user against more malicious ads through outright blocking them. The blocklist applies to already installed extensions as well so you'll have to still reinstall adnauseum.

1. Type about:config into your url bar
2. Click yes when it tells you that dragons lurk there
3. Search for and locate the entry: extensions.blocklist.level
4. It should say in value, "2". Double-click on it to change the value to "3".
5. Restart the browser
6. Reinstall ad nauseum

ya it runs totally in the background, the way it works at the moment is uses the system chromium binary and points it to a new profile, so the settings and extensions (adnauseam) are contained to that profile and don't fuck with your existing one.

i should be able to set this up to use it's own binary too, so it all becomes one neat self contained package inside of the folder.

So nowhere in the articles does it say anything about AdNauseum being responsible for this. Got it. Thanks for confirming what I said.

Please do this and I'll broadcast this on halfchan as well. Facing lots of resistance there with anons threatening to report me to the FBI for some reason.

>shillsanons

I think the autistic fuck meant to say that "faking clicks works", which is what AdNauseum does, but he is such an autistic fuck that he can't explain this

An imageboard is type of internet forum, you retard

You wouldn't believe it, never have I seen the sheer level of psy-ops and resistance. Almost made me concerned for myself they were so vociferous in reporting all the posts to the FBI and NSA (lol). Because of this, I'm dedicating part-time to helping out whereever I can.

Script with AdNauseum to auto-click Google's AdWords:
jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/

Modified script, opens only a single window with 1 minute cooldown, also reads keywords from cpc greater than $200:
jsfiddle.net/icefrogcode/kqdx7cyb/1/

Top 20 Most Expensive Keywords in Google AdWords
archive.is/2017.08.27-144202/http://www.wordstream.com/articles/most-expensive-keywords

Top 25 Most Expensive Keywords in Google AdWords
archive.is/2017.08.27-222645/http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2017/06/27/most-expensive-keywords

CPC keywords >$200 (652 terms)
gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/e2cce2ce92f2a64913ff34e623860b36/raw/d2600878621f921ed719c0c31969e0cacc79ec0c/gistfile1.txt

CPC keywords >$100 (5,505 terms)
gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/48dc7d2790c38086b2c67c84b10e66d3/raw/a57ae58f61023a6e9ee3535744a2632d5d0f6f68/gistfile1.txt

I ran icefrog's script overnight and pic related are my results. Each CPC is valued at least at $200 according to the list above, so we're talking about half a mil here from just one night.

I HOPE it does work and I hope that AdNauseum does do what it says it does, despite being obviously kiked. There’s just no evidence of his claim, is all.

Truthfully, we won't know until the damage is done. In the meantime, there is some hints that this works:

Google Issuing Refunds to Advertisers Over Fake Traffic, Some Advertisers Question Level of Refunds

archive.is/2017.08.25-185850/https://www.wsj.com/articles/google-issuing-refunds-to-advertisers-over-fake-traffic-plans-new-safeguard-1503675395

The issue with ad clickfarms is they're probably of limited IP range and lack of distribution, so theoretically if we all click ads ourselves and do our part, then it will immensely affect Google and the online ad industry in general.

Think about it, Google banned the plugin from its web store for "other" reasons. Even the PaleMoon developer blacklisted the plugin from their browser. Something is up here and they really do feel threatened by AdNauseam and the concept it brings in general.

The day Palemoon die. Aaaaaaand nothing of value was lost.

Meme the shit out of this adnauseam cunt!

What is AdNauseam. Some kind of adblocker?

Gotcha. Terrible idea. Just use regular adblock

Read the thread, cuntrag.

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM

Set extensions.blocklist.level variable to "3" then turn that block list right back on. Turning it off is unneccesary as the caps of the Kikemoon dev's own posts in OP's caps explains. Again you do not need to turn it off.

Google Issuing Refunds to Advertisers Over Fake Traffic, Some Advertisers Question Level of Refunds

We know you're a shill for Google anyways and your living depends on AdWords to fund your $300k salary, stay salty webdev.

This thread is marketing 101, fucking pathetic

>jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
Thanks. Any instructions for the uninitiate user? How is this link activated? I've tried both clicking the jsfiddle run button and you're big green start button. a small window pops up with a single tab loading google.com, but I don't see any further activity indicating anything else is happening?

archive.fo/wKRjT

Google's concern over a clickbot is very real.

Run and tell

GREAT JOB, SHLOMO

Anyone want to take this to the next level and code a bot that automatically goes to every site, pretending to act as a human would act, except clicking a fuckton of ads?

we not falling for it
they are talking to themselves

Do you even into computers?

If you think Furry Meme is dependent on whether or not Adnauseam is blocked or not heh, funny that Moonchild literally tells you exactly how to enable the Add-on too, then you plainly haven't been paying attention lately.

>just an FYI, that evil cunt lost
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes he is Palemoon is heavily reliant on Google. Palemoon is not blocking this addon because it's a clickbot they're blocking it because Google asked them to.

So am I doing this right? I downloaded Adnauseum on regular Firefox. Clicked the start button on the Icefrog script in . Now a window opened up and it's searching for lawyers and telephone companys and what not. I'm trying to see the log from the options in the addon page and I got this message:

Firefox can’t find the file at chrome:///content/logger-ui.html.

Sweet.

Another question – should I be turning on my VPN or a proxy extension for this? Gimme some recommendations if so.

Generally yes, I mean sooner or later you're going to be blacklisted by ad services which depending on your activities could fuck you.

I read the comment exactly the other way, that Google means little to the PM project as it's too small to matter atp. Regardless, the PM project is alive and well because of the Google and Mozilla going full SJWcuck libtard. People like us are what has driven the popular growth of PM for the last two years or so.

This is only a problem if for some reason you want to only bring down Jewgle while leaving the broader advertising-based internet economy intact. Why should that be the goal? Why not burn it all down?

if someone comes up with a google only filterlist that could be used, but nobody has yet

You call it a board not a forum, you fucking cunt.

That sounds like a win-win.

You're misinterpreting what I'm conveying with that quote, let me shorten that down for you
AdSense is a purely Google owned operation, and I only decided to keep that quote specifically because that is the segment relevant to palemoon the actual situation of AdSense i didn't bother to quote. Palemoon dev is literally risking millions letting this Palemoon clickbot extension exist, if enough people use it then palemoon could be cut off and bye-bye 2.5 million shekels.

You realize that the consequence of destroying the traditional advertising model is PAID ACCESS to individual websites, right?

which nobody will pay for which means most websites that are pure cancer will cease to exist. nobody pays for the washington post or new york times or msnbc or cnn etc

Is there a version of adnauseam for safari? I guess I have to install a 2nd browser?

Really makes you think

please be bait, sage for off-topic

I installed a brand new Firefox (portable edition, but should be same for regular install), installed AdNauseam, and ran Icefrog's script and it works fine. I was able to view my Ad Vault as well, so perhaps there's some other plugin that's causing interference, you shouldn't need any other ad-blocking plugins.

Yes, if you run the script, I'd recommend you VPN and do this on a separate browser. If you want, you can run this on a separate VM as well.

>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/

Right now they're saying don't do this.

Lol Kikes are getting upset because their spam-shekels are running out…

What a great PR stunt for PM. Surely this is going to pay off big time.

what is bait? Do I have to install another browser or not? I read firefox and chrome are kiked. Is Opera OK? I never heard of anyone using that one.

"We decide what extensions the goyim have in their browser. We decide what is put in their minds! Their homes are within our domains of control, and if they try to attack our online PR-business, we will crush them! He He He. Their nazi extensions have no chance since we have already blocked them in most popular browsers, and soon we will send all these pesky anti-advertisement to jail as well! He He He, elder would be proud, I know it."

If we going to automate a browser to click ads, shouldn't we just have botbrowser actually clicking and following though on the ads? This would make it the most difficult for google to distinguish these clicks from real ones.

The amount of "SHUT IT DOWN" I've seen about this plugin has finally pushed me to install it.

the plugin is available for chrome/chromium and related forks, firefox and related forks, and opera

I've only gotten it to work on chromium

sure, with selenium all the work could be done in python or whatever your using selenium with, C, etc, but adnauseam has already done all the work. Props to anyone who re-writes adnauseam and ublock that's it's based on but I'm not trying to re-invent the wheel at the moment.

Someone needs to create a non-kiked appstore that actually allows free speech.

thanks.

That sounds awesome.

I think it would be best to spread this to as wide an audience as possible. If the finished program works for me, I'll share it with some IRL libertarian friends, since they like adblockers, wikileaks, and duckduckgo (I've tried turning them to startpage, but now I think yandex might be better). This could gain a lot of traction with intermediate-level computer users across several different political positions (if it's not obvious that the program came from the icky leet haxor neo-nazi DEEP WEB™)

This reminds me of the whole 3D printed gun thing in that the (((media))) is freaking out about normal people having the ability to threaten the government with something cheap and ubiquitous. The Liberator was a crap weapon in that regard, but this thing could work somewhat. I don't think it will bring down Google's ad machine at all (it won't get wide adoption by boomers and shit-eating toddlers), but it will cause mass hysteria if it gets adopted by the media and these headlines should start popping up:
The last one should impact Google's stock, at the very least

Justice

Ditto, I can't get the script to run.

Even fake/bot ad clicks make advertisers pay money to google/whatever ad host
Someone explain why we want to do that?
Why not just block the ad completely?

No way google is refunding ALL fake click money

the way i'm going to set this auto-adnauseam selenium thing up, unless anyone has any opinions, is create setup script.

1) Download auto-adnauseam scripts
2) Run setup.py (it'll be an exe created with pyinstaller for easymode too)
3) Setup.py downloads chromium portable and sticks it in the right place (the folder you extracted setup.py in)
4) Setup.py downloads chromedriver and sticks it in the right place (the folder you extracted setup.py in)
5) Run update_sitelist.py (or exe from pyinstaller) to decide how deep from alexa's top 1 million you want to go. Optionally update the top 1 million list.
6) Run autoadnauseam.py (or exe from pyinstaller)

This should keep it all into a self contained package.
-Chromium and chromedriver will not have to be installed system wide.
-Python/Python-Pip/Python-selenium will not have to be installed systemwide if you use the pyinstaller binaries

No binaries except those created by pyinstaller for those who don't want to deal with installing python will be provided, they'll be pulled directly from source to avoid muh untrusted binaries. Pyinstaller binaries are totally unnecessary, installing python and the necessary libraries is easy and I'll write instructions.

They do when it's a certain groups using AdSense, other groups will be dropped out of convenience in such a way that they'll steal their money to ensure they never have to pay. The thing is though they will operate normally for a little while, then realize what's happening, then have to make the hard choice of touching AdSense users that can and probably will bring lawsuits. The key lies with proxies, if Google can't prove who it is they can't actually justify dropping anyone from AdSense this is a serious problem for them and a good exploit just deliberately clickbot every AdSense using company that can hire teams of lawyers.

Installed Opera and the plugin went right in. Works mint and doesn't seem to be any slower then safari alone. Got this after just 3 sites.

i'll also provide the profile with adnauseam and chromium settings preconfigured, i don't see any way to do this except for providing the entire profile and pointing selenium at it for a fully automated start, otherwise your going to have to start chromium manually pointing at a new profile, download ad-nauseam into it, configure it, configure chromium not to save history, etc.

Because each click is just a bot, and not actually a click. It turns a advertising campaign into a circlejerk, and it destroys any chance to know what one's real profit is. Also, advertisers don't want to spend ridiculous amounts of money on putting up ads, so it cuts funding from Google at its core, and it also punishes advertisers for putting up so many ads.
In other words
That pisses off the advertiser, who gave money FOR those fake clicks.
Advertiser basically knows his money is going to waste, and Jews don't like that.

Great, now use Icefrog's script and let it run overnight.

Also have an option to randomize user-agent as well.

I'll divert on the topic a little bit because no one in those threads mentioned Brave yet and I think it's a browser worthy of checking.

I've started using Brave for my web browsing needs at least a week ago. The browser has some nice builtin features, like Ad-Block, NoScript, Fingerprint blocking, it's based on Chromium which reportedly has a better security record than Firefox and includes sandboxing features. It's not a Chromium clone though, it has its own UI based on Electron (Github Atom's framework for creating HTML5 apps). What is more, Brave plans on fixing the advertising industry by introducing quite unique schemes for website owners to earn:

1. Advertisement replacing. While it's currently disabled by default (blocking all ads, just like AdBlock does), Brave works on introducing a cryptocurrency-based scheme called Basic Attention Token, which creates an alternative ad market made in a privacy-preserving way.
2. Brave Payments. It already works. You optionally pay $5 (or more) in Bitcoin monthly to maintain your wallet and each month this $5 gets distributed to owners of websites that you visit. There's a nice UI to acquire Bitcoins, adapting to your location. Website can payout as soon as they get $100 accumulated and if they decide not to do so, it gets distributed to other contenders. If there's a payment available to a site owner, he gets an email message, so he can sign up to the program. This feature is made with high standards of privacy in mind as well.

Brave plans to integrate Tor soon, giving you an option to create new Tor tab, just like you start incognito windows in other browsers, quite reminiscent of Torbutton previous behavior (which couldn't have been made secure due to Firefox existing codebase problems). It already allows you to start multiple identity tabsets, so you can be sure that cookies won't be shared between those and you can use that feature to eg. maintain multiple identities.

I found some problems with Brave though. There's no extensions repository making it quite hard to extend it, it supports Chrome extensions though (with a little modification and there's no UI yet). There are some features missing, for example I couldn't find proxy settings. The development is going quite slowly and there aren't many users of Brave for now, so you stand out in the crowd, but I think it can become a Tor Browser alternative quite soon. Most importantly, unlike Vivaldi or Opera, it's fully open source.

Brave has been created by Brendan Eich, a man who made Javascript and cofounded Mozilla. He stepped down from his CEO position and moved out to work on Brave after a large SJW backlash against him due to donating $1000 opposing same-sex marriage in California in the past.

that's a good idea i can include a user agent-spoofer extenstion

I have a question for any techfags lurking. Does anyone know of a program / addon / script that will auto reload a page? Preferably with an ajustable delay. I really like the idea of adnauseum and want to leave it running 24/7 on certain websites.

I read both adnauseum threads and didn't see anything that could help. Would appreciate some handholding.

>jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
kek thats working. Its doing the searches all by itself.
I had to click allow popups from that site. Then another window opened up and its searching for all these different things and getting big numbers on AN. I'll just leave opera running 24/7.

Run Icefrog's script so the ad click rate will be near 100%, it's slower so it gives time for ads to be clicked and only opens a single window. Just let it sit overnight and clear out the cache every now and then. Also install a user-agent switcher and switch up your user agent.

>jsfiddle.net/icefrogcode/kqdx7cyb/1/

I don't think AdNauseam works in incognito or private browsing or whatever firefox calls it. I wasn't getting any ads inA the vault until I used a regular window.

OY
VEY
SHUT
IT
DOWN

I really, REALLY hope this nigger mod realises that you can set for AdNauseam to NOT click Non-tracking ads.

Since adwords is basically an auction will it not adjust itself as to make the exact same amount of money to both advertisers and the Gulag?

Man oh man do I hate that stupid fucking befuddled nigger meme

Do we have the background on the publishers of this App?

I've wanted to know if AdNauseam works on popup windows on Chrome Canary on Windows, I have a separate Windows 7 laptop that has been sitting around for years doing nothing.
I do have AdNauseam installed onto that laptop, but after that, I'm confused as to where to go, and unsure if AdNauseam will work on Chrome Popup windows.

Same as above, please explain more.

There was a Nussbaum and some heavy metal, so clearly it's not ideal.

But given the kvetching outlined, this is definitely something to take note of.

I dunno. I just installed Opera and am letting it do just adnauseam minimized. I am going to keep using my stock browser do my normal stuff. Even with 2 browsers running at the same time it doesn't seem to slow down my computer at all.
In Opera I just clicked "install app" and it worked.Im on a mac but dont see why windows would be different.

Oy Vey, this is the peskiest of adblocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=nubAEjdZCQY

if you're not going to webm it newnigger at LEAST USE THE EMBED OPTION BY CLICKING THAT LITTLE ARROW DOWN BELOW

Could (((they))) send you to jail over this? Also, anyone have recommendations for good free VPNs or Proxy extensions? I've got a paid one myself, but I want to draft up a guide so any poorfag can fuck google without fear of repercussions.

Polite Sage for Doublepost

No, (((they))) can't send you to jail for creating fake traffic. At least, not in BurgerLand.

that shit is hardcore, i'm not going to do it for the initial release of the selenium version but it should be totally added

Brave seems great on mobile but the desktop version is buggy and takes over 20 seconds to boot up for some reason.

I got it tuned up now. Set it to block cookies and block sites from setting tracking data. Also a user agent switcher. Getting much better hits.

If you set it to click all you get filtered. You are advised to put it on the setting below so that you click on most, not all.

I can't get AdNauseam to work on Tails.
It's installed and blocks ads but never sees any to click. I've disabled µBlock Origin but still something prevents it from detecting ads.
Any ideas?

if it's firefox it flat out doesn't work. i couldn't get gentoo's version of firefox to work with adnauseam.

it also doesn't work in incognito mode with chromium for some reason

Noscript or uMatrix might well be blocking too many of the advert's elements. I'm currently looking to see what works best with Pale Moon.

Disable ALL your adblock programs, including NoScript.
Your best bet for AdNauseam to work is (unfortunatley) on Windows Chrome, or on some version or fork of chrome thereof.

Also, you can't do it in private browsing or Incognito.

Solution? Get BleachBit. I like it, Shillary liked it too as it's what cleaned her email server.
bleachbit.org//download

ok I dialed it back.

I couldn't get it to work at first. Turned off all plugins and it worked. Turned them back on one by one and it still worked. I think NoScript was fucking with mine.

So when do you think that fat fuck Mundane Matt will make a video complaining about this ruining the internet economy and stealing his shekels? Expect massive e-celeb butthurt from the likes of Matt and ReviewTechUSA.

See webm related. tl;dw: ReviewTechUSA condemns the use of adblocking software, yet hypocritically uses AdBlock himself.

that you Gemma Atkinson?

what a two-faced fat fag.

gitgud.io/autonauseam/autonauseam

this will be up shortly and i'll post brief instructions in thread, upload full instructions soon after. i'm getting the git together right now.

Good!
(but please explain how it works and how it avoids being blocked by Google's antiBot programs)

How do you make that your icon.

so I just installed adnauseum on Firefox, how do I know if it's working?

you'll see

It's best to configure it now, and enable to click "most" of the time rather than always so you can have a slightly larger impact.

Next, see these posts.

They mad.

boards.4chan.org/g/thread/62135195#p62138023

sounds like a plan to me tbh

So like this would be fine?

disable "Hide Ads" for whenever you run this script
>jsfiddle.net/icefrogcode/kqdx7cyb/1/
Also, by setting it to "most" you reduce risk of Goolag idetifying you as a bot.

It works and it's up, the full instructions will be up later today.

I used pyinstaller (pyinstaller.org), to generate windows binaries for anyone who doesn't want to install python system wide. Here's the quick rundown

Non-binary version
1) Install python2.7
python.org/downloads/
-Ensure PIP is selected when going through the installer

2) Use PIP to install python-selenium
-Start menu -> search for program -> cmd
-Right click cmd, run as administrator
-pip install selenium (press enter)

3) Extract the release zip to a folder somewhere

4) Run setup.py, with python installed you should be able to double click it

5) Setup.py will download chromium portable and chrome driver, and extract them
to whichever folder you extracted the release too.

6) If you want to update the site list, run update_sitelist.py. It'll ask you if you want to redownload alexa's top 1 million, it's included, so you don't have to. Then it'll ask you for a trim number. 10 = top 10, 100= top 100, etc. You don't have to do this, by default the filtered list is the top 1000.

7) Run autonauseam.py, enjoy autonauseam.

Binary version
1) Extract the release

2) You'll be working from the /dist/ folder, where the binaries are

3) Start at step 4 above, only use the executables instead of the .py's in the folder above it. Chromium portable and chromedriver will extract into the dist folder instead.

gitgud.io/autonauseam/autonauseam/tree/master/releases

What if I'm just running it on the browser and computer I'm using and don;t want to see ads?

Can we get a demo on how it works via .webm or .mp4 pl0x?

Anyone in the process of putting together a filter that blacklists sites owned by (((them)))? Also, it would be great if we had a bot that specifically targeted those sites.

i've haven't screencasted before, it runs automatically, there's no interaction once you start running it. to close it just x out of chromium and close the command prompt, you have to have them both running for it to keep going

90% sure there are already extensions that will do this. Just need to search around a little.

While AdNauseam is running you can right click to remove elements on a page.
otherwise you may have to double up on browsers.

So no .webm?
darn
But certainly good to know.

are you fucking kidding me, you lying jew?

also the only reason the dist folder exists with those binaries is convenience, i just didn't split the releases. if you want to use the non-binary python version you can delete the dist folder completely, they don't use eachother.

adnauseam comes pre-installed in the profile and the settings are already configured to click everything.

you can see how much it's done like normal, just click on the icon in the top right, you can use the browser as normal too if you really wanted, just open a new tab selenium will keep doing it's thing in the existing tab.

i couldn't get it to work in incognito, it doesn't click any ads. from time to time if you want you can clear out the history, just run autonauseam.exe /py, and go into the settings like that. The script is pointing at the specific profile in the profile folder, so launching chrome portable and changing settings won't work unless you specify that profile on the command line with "–user-data-dir=[/path/to/profile]"

I haven't tested this on linux yet. Obviously the binaries aren't going to work, but the python should work fine, it detects the OS to some extent. On linux you have to install chromium on the system for it to work.

This requires research into who owns what so it won't be that quick. I'm sure there's already lists online that you can find using keywords that conservatives or right wing groups use as a boycott list. Basically, find boycott lists and then copy/paste them into the filter on adnauseum, then all that's needed is the script. Or vice versa and create a white list.

i'll try, might be hard to keep it within the filesize limit

Not necessary, it will still click the ads even if they're hidden

skip to 2:05 to see it clicking ads on gamespot

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/9/9f/Heavy_mvm_loot_common02.wav?t=20131030075502
Wish I could embed it or upload it but it's a .wav file.

We might as well support /ourguys/ websites, if were going to be giving these faggots ad money anyways.

The only reason the fake click algorithm is relevant is because of people wanting to us jewgle for clicks or to sabotage people.

If jewgle loses all trust in the traffic they're targeting, they lose all funding.

tl;dr you're wrong.

except the whole point about using a different browser was not to muck up your adsurfing with your regular internet use.

This is not rocket science.

Any anons with lots of ads, export them, so other anons can import them and give those same ads clicks

Is there any reason to be mean to people online, asides from this being an anonymous imageboard where only the site mods and the CIANegroes can see who you really are? No, don't be silly!

We should definitely use it and improve it. The concept is fantastic now it just needs goy refinement.

i don't think it works that way. I think it saves them so it doesn't click them again in the future.

Yes I believe it only clicks them once as well, but it seams you can import/export the ads you have done.

seems

Bit of a massive bluepill there. SJWs are the ideal version of plebs to the (((elite))), they are easily controlled unthinking things which do their bidding. They aren't feared, they are being used to weed out the plebs who are different in an effort to selectively-breed a subspecies of Humans destined to be a slave race (this is everyone else.)

Those settings are fine.

i have the settings set to click everything (no checkmark next to Don't click non-tracking Ads") with

the settings can be changed when it's running, if you go in and change it the settings will be preserved.

Oh you're right, missed that one.

kek plz

>Michael I. Roth, (((German)))
Roth is a auxiliary branch of the Rothschilds fam.

underrated

Hey meng, what's the status of your VM and do you have a torrent?

Someone sticky this shit

You should add randomizers and timers. Google knows when you're auto-clicking if it isn't at a human rate and variability

the status is pretty much this

it needs to be tested in linux, and then a vm has to be made with this inside of it.

ya it really shit, it's set to wait 10 seconds, 10 seconds after a page loads, some load faster than others so there is some variably, but i could easily randomize it a bit. i also need to ad an extension that changes the user agent or have selenium do it on interval, have some kind of setting for tor or other proxy, and make some kind of configuration file for it all.

you can still add shit to the browser while it's running, and it will work and be preserved. a user-agent spoofer for example. or open up another tab and use

for added effect.

If you want to get your own VM running, windows 7 works for sure. you can download and run this straight after a base install with the binaries inside of a VM, it's what I built it in.

that should be really should lol

(((Cultmarx corporations))) do what they want and cite useful idiots as post-hoc justification. See also: communist gibs movement

macfaggot here, works like a charm on Opera.
I'd be glad for it to run on safari, but for some reason i doubt it will happen.

If anyone wants a more permanent clearinghouse of tactics to use against google, check out tower.subvert.pw/. Its run by /ourguys/ and has pretty thoroughly archived everything from the chans.

You could use a lightweight and small linux like BlackArch or similiar linux and upload the virtual machine that you set up.
Pretty much any given oldfag knows how to virtualbox here properly.

i was thinking something like arch. gentoo would be nice but compiling chromium would take 6 hours and blow up size of the virtual drive if it's dynamic, the source can go into the GB's.

getting it going in arch has to be a smaller base install than debian

FYI there is a headless chromium.

It ought to be trivial to randomize the page loads

There is also a discord for googun and other anti-goolag ops

Their resistance gives me such a fucking boner. I don't give a flying motherfuck who it hurts, I'm sick of being bombarded with ads everywhere I go.

Arch is the best option. Use 2 GB upload service or whip up a torrent whenever ready.

I didn't jump on the AdNaseum bandwagon like everyone else, but I just installed it right now to spite Pale Moon faggot.

lel

I don't think discord will be usable much longer as they're cracking down on "alt-right" groups. Probably will have to move to an IRC eventually

Also thought I'd put out for anyone interested, similar to Alexa rankings:
ebizmba.com/articles/news-websites
ebizmba.com/articles/media-websites
ebizmba.com/articles/business-websites
ebizmba.com/articles/political-websites
ebizmba.com/articles/blogs
ebizmba.com/articles/viral-sites
ebizmba.com/articles/most-popular-websites

Nigger
WHY?

I thought about chromium headless but the last time I tried it you had to play all kinds of games and I ended up going with selenium+phantomjs, but that obviously won't work here. I'll look into it again, but you also wouldn't get to look ad adnauseam's juicy numbers while it's running.

i'm sure i'll go with arch, i'll have to find some way to upload it. the problem with these big vm solutions especially with torrents is any update makes the old torrent irrelevant. i've gotta find somewhere i can post post it preferably for free.

it would be far easier to just write linux installation instructions, you only have to install a few things, chromium, python (already installed), python-pip (already installed), python-selenium (in all the linux repos) and chromedriver (in all the linux repos)

Here's another one, they're getting stranger by the day.

boards.4chan.org/g/thread/62135270#p62142398>>10515523

Why not? It works well for ops

There is an #Holla Forums channel on Rizon.

Just make sure to obtain a vHost before you join any channels: wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=General_FAQ

Hm, depends. You may be able to render the stats and display them even if it's just on stdout

Remember how (((they))) banned plebbit related server and users with it, right? This is something kikes absolutely despise. Use either IRC or Tox
Discord has zero opsec

That's cuckchan delusion for you

well that's cool this shit is broken at the moment, the profile doesn't carry over, you get a message from kikebrowser saying

"Chome detected that some of your settings were corrupted and reset them to their original defaults" so adnauseam doesn't load, i'm working on it.

I don't recall anyone being banned from discord. IRC is no more anonymoose

i'm going to have to redo this for firefox, fucking jewgle

Thanks for doing this, will look into it

archive.fo/RYlQr
Aut-kike got banned for being raysis
Do you think Discord would look fondly on tactical anti-ad terrorism? While they sell data themselves to boot.

Also why 32bit? Most anons here run 64 bit boxes anyway.

Lurk more.

i think this is a conflict if you have another existing installation of chromium on the same box. i was testing this on one that did, and now i can't get the old one to come back up at all. i'm testing it on a fresh windows 7 vm right now to see if that's the case, hopefully it is.

it shouldn't 32bit, the people who build chromium for windows just have the folder named that.

This can trigger a burst of the "DotCom Bubble". We may be literally making a financial shoah.

B-but (((they))) said over on halfchan we're just wasting our time and Google with their "infinite AI" will defeat us!

ya this is some shit, kosherium explicitly makes it difficult to transfer profiles without logging into their system. there's hash checks and all kinds of bullshit.

The only reason I'm transferring an entire profile here is so that the adnauseam settings don't have to be configured on the very first run. There's no way around that, people are just going to have to click the 3 buttons it asks you for when it starts up, transferring the profile not only doesn't work, it corrupts any existing profile on the system.

Requesting spoon feed please.
I have 99% of my ads blocked by 1 thing that is self updating and free, why should I get this?

I see cash values, and glanced over (auto clicks ads) so… is this to false stat net corps who use net ad corps for no return "ad activity"?
Sorry, disabled

Sieg Heil
Sieg Heil
Sieg Heil
Das est delectable
Danke

They're just clicks - fake clicks
Ad companies pay sites for clicks on their ads
Ad companies notice that no-one is buying the advertised shit
Ad companies pull ads from sites or start paying them peanuts
That's the idea in nutshell

this was broken in two ways

1) urllib2 shit itself with ssl certs, the executable created by pyinstaller failed unless python was installed already, at which point they magically worked. it was difficult to figure that out because debug output wasn't enabled on those executables, it is now.

switching from urllib2 to requests pulls in some python ssl certs and then pyinstaller grabs it. the executables work now.

2) The idea of copying chromium profiles to avoid having to deal with the initial adnauseam configuration popup wasn't going to work due to chromium verification. The setup is much simpler now, it just creates a new local profile on the first run in the same folder, and loads the extension from an extension file. You'll get the adnauseam config popup the first time, but it will be saved in the local profile after that.

The git repo will be updated shortly.

It's fixed, along with a couple of changes
gitgud.io/autonauseam/autonauseam/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

The default is set to 15s now + or - a 0-5 second random delay

Opera 12.14 user here. It has built in adblock in the browser.

Opera 12.14 has trouble with sites that have screwed up their HTTPS certificates or run too much javascript. So I also use Chrome for good goy shit and Tor Browser Bundle for bad goy shit.

The irony is that Tor, AdNauseam, Bitcoin, etc. were all enthusiastically adopted by Jews as a way to further their criminal activity. But now that anyone in the world can use them, Jews are at an impasse. They don't want goys breaking the rules but they don't want to obey the rules themselves.

I hope you guys aren't dumb enough to fall for this blatant shill.

They say this kind of pandering shit to ingratiate themselves. If it was a genuine non-shill they wouldn't call the guy they were straight up agreeing with a fag to sound down with the kids.

Obvious shill attempts to fit in.

You be the judge

>(((Open source))) is Jewish hehe

there should be a thread dedicated to posting these

I imagine after this one is filled we can make a new Operation Googun thread with people's results or something. This is like gamergate (before it got cucked by plebbit fags) on steroids.

I started running this thing on my main pc today, count 1 more user towards that 2k goal, so far I've denied $200 in clicks in over 130 ads.

HOLY SHIT NIGGER REVEAL YOUR SECRETS

github.com/scrapinghub/adblockparser

I think this can be done without adnauseam. If you can easily read the adfilter rulelists selenium can start hitting those ads directly.

It won't be as pretty as

but it should work. I just don't feel like duplicating work if the adnauseam people are actively working on it.

you could probably ignore the browser all together and use selenium+phantomjs or regular python-mechanize to hit those ad url's. I don't know if those clicks would register though, I imagine they put work into ensuring it's a real browser hitting those ads.

If it goes through selenium the ads links themselves can be saved and shared for others to hit.

Just in case shit gets fucked I'm archiving any new tactics that get posted. Screenshots and stuff are getting saved to
tower.subvert.pw/res/
where you can download archives of everything yourself.

How do I use the script, just copypasta onto text file and import rule?

So are we making site owners money?

yes shlomo that's exactly what we're doing

You can do it with a shell script because wget and curl can both send user agent strings.
The trick to adnauseam is that it probably sends referral data along with the clicks.

and cookies and canvas data and all kinds of tracking data modern browsers throw out there unless it's explicitly blocked.

Could someone create a firefox or a plugin that does all of this without people setting it up?

Okay niggers. After some trial and error I was able to get adnauseam set on an infinite loop. Here's my setup with instructions.

export the muffugin ads you fag so we can all add them

i tried the about:config thing, it installed from the mozilla appstore fine without it but w/e.

I still can't get firefox to fucking work. The extension loads but doesn't detect or click any ads. I disabled the multithreading too, that was known to cause problems with plugins, but didn't work either.

Which firefox/adnauseam version are you using and on which OS? I can't get it to work on windows or linux.

i'm pretty sure installing those ads means adnauseam WONT click them.

My version is 54.0.1 l don't know why your version isn't working. Maybe try youtube?

anyone having problem with adnas?

Are you sure you aren't running other adblockers? I also had trouble until I got rid of noscript.

Are you running Peerblock? I still have that thing installed and I need to disable it otherwise the browser will try to click but the connection will get blocked.

just got it working again although I am getting poor results on jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/

anyone else?

it's off a fresh install, 54.0.1, i looked again and it's the 32bit version, maybe that's causing problems, i don't have peerblock or anything else like that going in the background

ya same thing, new version is 55, tried that with 64 bit version, adnauseam installs but doesn't detect or click any ads. i've tried this inside of windows and linux vm's, same deal. chromium with adnauseam works fine. which is why i had to use it for autonauseam

PROBLEM SOLVED
FYI HISTORY MUST BE TURNED ON IN FIREFOX AND CHROMIUM

Adnauseam doesn't work in incognito mode in chromium, and it apparantly also does not work if firefox is set to "Never remember history", that was causing all my problems.

Thanks user! Just installed.

I got adnauseum working briefly in both Firefox and Palemoon, but both were being intermittent when it came to clicking adds. Looks like Chromium may be the easiest way to do it, and its unlikely anyone here is using it for their primary browser either. Also make sure to disable "Hide Ads" within adnauseum.

Quick heads up, pip may not install with 2.7 on its own. The guide says to make sure its checked but that option wasn't presented on my end. They also say to use 'cd' command in cmd to the 2.7 directory, but pip is located in a subfolder 'scripts', so make sure to navigate there if you need to use the 'cd' command in cmd to get pip to work.

Peerblock, firewalls and just about anything that would block a connection to an ad server needs to be disabled for this to run.

now that the firefox problem is solved i'm going to switch this whole thing over to a portable version of Firefox ESR

i thought i had the problem before, but i downloaded it a couple of times.
python.org/downloads/
if you click on the download python 2.7.13 button
which should take you to
python.org/ftp/python/2.7.13/python-2.7.13.msi

it should include pip as an option. I'll clarify that it in the readme, same thing with pip being in scripts.

as far as which browser selenium should use there's another problem with chromium, in that even though I set it up to point at a specific user-data-dir, (the profile folder). it still writes crap to the windows registry and dumps shit in the AppData folder. Chromium is far less more intrusive and far less configurable.

I'm going to try with firefox and and assuming it all goes well, i think it's best to switch to that. I can always leave an option to use either of them if they're installed on the system.

Jesus here,

You are wrong.

I just disabled the filters, and this is the result within a couple of minutes. Not sure if that had to do with disabling them or just luck.

I've also had a couple crashes. Should have screenshot the first one since it seemed like an error in the script, second one was for a 404 address that it couldn't move on past. Either way, excellent stuff all around! I don't think anyone cares what browser it ends up on as long as its automated and reasonably secure.

good fix this worked for iceweasel as far as I can tell, but I'm using chromium as a dedicated browser for this with a vpn

use matrix.org it is an open source decentralized alternative to discord

if you disable the filters adnauseam will complain at you to turn them back on.

for the crashes:
gitgud.io/autonauseam/autonauseam/issues/1

Basically anything unhandled at the moment is going to kill off selenium.

It should be a quick fix. I should have an update for that tonight. If it runs into a timeout or a 404, or takes too long, i'm just going to have it skip to the next url.

Oh I know, but it seems to make a big difference in terms of ad availability.

Sounds good for crashes.

Since there is actually someone with a tech background here. What are the chances of taking Adnauseum's source code, modifying it to only click ads and include it with a super lightweight Firefox/Chrome distro that just werks? Just boot the browser and it will do the rest. This would also stop Adnauseum from "updating" their source once they get a ton of pressure from google and kikes

anything's possible. a super lightweight version would be

as far as adnauseam updating the add-on is included in a file along with the source, it won't auto-update.

This thread is Holla Forums related, so I'm giving a friendly advisory warning to Windows users:

YOU MIGHT BE COMPROMISED

More so than usual.

>>>Holla Forums787365

I didn't know I needed to make an account.

that's interesting, what did the browser do?

you need an account to comment or post issues and things like that on gitgud, pretty sure you can use a temp email for it though.

Most people have it turned on. They must be warned.

Opened up a new cmd window and kept on going. cmd also wouldn't let me copy or paste anything, just ran in window so it was easier to just post the image.

Now that I've seen it run for a few hours, it looks like it can resolve bad addresses most of the time as well.

there's basically no error checking going on at the moment, there will be in the next update, before i try to switch this thing over to firefox

Left it running on my computer when I was away at work. Got pic related. Also fired up an old MacBook with an unlimited sprint aircard. As long as no one reports problems on microsoft ill leave it running on the one at work also.

LEL get a load of this butthurt kike

Is that Irish soda bread?

so what browser am i meant to use if pale moon is kiked? ive been using PM for a few months now..

whats a good pale moon alternative then lads

Seconding this request.

t. layman

i can't think of any besides GNU Icecat, which is firefox 45 esr + freedom

it lags behind with security updates though

pretty decent post

any argument from a 'economic terrorism' perspective can be just as rightly judo'd back on jewgle for them withholding monetization from channels, chilling free speech.

You guys still using Icefrog script? Seems I got blacklisted or something. Ads are no longer popping up for me. Adnauseum hasn't clicked an ad for hours even though the script was working. Did at least 70k worth of damage though so I'm happy with that. Anyone got advice on how to get this shit working again?

Ads the one thing nobody likes. It's the number one addon people generally use as well. This whole issue should unite the whole damn internet against ad jewry.

tbh I'm not gonna bother to stop using it because it can be bypassed easily if you give a shit

change ip address if you really got blacklisted, which i kindof doubt, or go through and clear your advault in adnauseam. i don't think adnauseam clicks anything in there if it see's it again, maybe they ran of of fresh ads to serve you

Here's the list that Holla Forums did up. You can read their thread here
>>>Holla Forums779670

i've got this whole thing converted to firefox now, with a prebuilt profile, no configuration will be necessary out of the box. The whole system is working fine in linux, I need to get the last few pieces together for windows, and then I'll push an update.

There's no binaries on gitgud right now, I nuked the repo and restarted it, because the size blew up from unnecessary alexa list commits. The scripts should still work though.

I'll have a new update up tommorow, and it should be working fully on linux and windows. There's also some error handling and logging.

linux is going to require some python dependency installation. I could possibly generate binaries for linux too, the same way I'm doing for windows, but I'm not a fan of binaries to begin with, there's already firefox and geckodriver, which is unavoidable obviously. The windows binaries are supposed to be for extreme easy mode for people who don't know what they're doing. If your running linux you should hopefully be able to install a couple python libraries. I'm not exactly sure how compatible pyinstaller binaries are between distributions either.

welcome to sjwfox developer addition, the future of unsigned addons

what we need is a list of site's that actually contain ads, surprisingly a lot don't, at least not on the front page.

Thanks this is really helpful.

Do you know what are the best privacy addons you'd recommend?>

Saging because I'm copying a reply I made from the other shill-made AdNauseum thread. I really hate when discussion is split up between multiple threads.

I see so many people complaining that tearing the advertisement business model of the Internet down is a bad thing, and that AdNauseum will somehow hurt us. The only alternative in their mind is paid access to websites. But have you instead considered the magical world of the blockchain?

This company called Blockstack is creating a decentralized internet, where your data is owned locally on your machine, and no apps that use Blockstack can collect your data. Useful websites are rewarded with a Blockstack-made cryptocurrency, paid out through the collective hashrate of the whole network, rather than ads. So the more people that use your website/app or whatever, the more you get paid, rather than a company collecting user data and selling it. It changes the business model of internet completely, where a company is incentivized to make a good product for the public, rather than trying to milk users for cash by selling their data.

Advertisements are pure, 100% cancer, regardless if there's a kike in charge or not. I've always hated advertisements, even before I was redpilled. If Blockstack can scale (they seem to be using their blockchain technology purely for website signatures, which helps scalability), then it solves two problems: it gets rid of advertisements, and gets rid of the DNS middlemen that are currently shutting down right wing websites by taking away domain names. At this point, only ISPs would be a censorship problem. I haven't seen an alternative decentralized internet solve the monetization problem as clearly as Blockstack is attempting to do.

Tor and I2P are excellent services that more people should be using, however they are great for a different purpose, and aren't solutions that can replace the entire internet ecosystem with something healthier.

youtube.com/watch?v=YzlyEuRfXxo
Can't embed this video because I already used it in the previous post, but this is a video made by the co-founder where he explains the ecosystem more clearly than I can.

You're right, the article doesn't say "do x , y, and z, to fuck over Google"
go suckstart an old buick

Every single newsite has ads on the front page disguised as articles

15 second but yeah pretty much this. I can't even listen to music on my phone when I'm driving because of this shit. I'll get a 60 second unskippable ad for a two minute song. Then it will play the ad again if you try to replay the song! How do normies even deal with this.

Show me where the article says ‘AdNauseum’, kike.

Bumping. Shill thread is full. Lets fill this one before starting a new thread.

you know what this reminds me of?

pic related

I'm still using Palememe because the alternatives suck ass.

Yes, but the fact that they made it difficult for a normie to install, means that they are compromised.

Sucks using my old laptop with arch, IceCat uses almost double the ram compared to mememoon.

This is the first time I've seen this extension, I like the idea of it, it has a lot of potential. It will have to get forked however, they are going to do everything in their power to destroy this. Couldn't someone repackage this into a type of malware that can install itself in normies' browsers? Once installed they would have to be convinced to uninstall it.

Someone on Holla Forums should fork this right now, AdNauseum is made by Jews and by consequence it can't be trusted.

Watch out you will be called a shill for that attitude in certain threads.

I agree with this. fork it before they jew it later. host on multiple sites.

You are my living idol.

THIS

Waterfox has been one of my favorite browsers for years, it's compatible with almost every FF extension but without the kikery. Never liked Pale Moon that much because it isn't compatible with some extensions I need and frankly the community and the developer always put me off for some reason, reading this thread apparently I was right.

I admit it can be perceived as sort of spergy nowadays, but it depends on the context, it's actually good if you don't care about images or layout but just content. Not to mention extremely fast and lightweight for obvious reasons.

If not already, this needs to be done. The fact that Jews want me to use adnausalamadingdong is enough to tell me I should not use it.