Proof kek exists

We've all experienced the amazing powers of kek and his meme magic, but here's a document for the uneducated

docs.google.com/document/d/1NTK67rWt0-lVwJrZWtdJCYNFh-I1sij5hM1SjesJ56k/edit?usp=drivesdk

Never ever fucking post here again

Never ever fucking post here again

Also kill your self

Keep worshiping satan through your pathetic idology you faggots.

You are being led by the same ones that sacrifice children and eat them in his name. You didn't come up with this pathetic religion or idea it was a forced meme and you ate it up. It is enochian numerology and the symbols in a lot of the shit you faggots post with pepe are satanic to the core.

NEVER EVER FUCKING POST HERE AGAIN, maybe kill self

You have nothing to bring to the table you are a waste of a good thread/post.

Egyptian Gods and magic is lost European Gods and magic.You know the stuff that christians made sure to burn when they came and conquered europe. Fortunately, these traditions and sacred knowledge have survived else were.

egyptians were modern day judeo masonic free masons worshiping the same demons and satan. What's your point?

Keep believing you'll get magic powers you faggot. Just go to a crossroads and do a ritual and sell your soul directly to satan. Then you might get whatever you want.

I like the Kek people better than christfags tbph. At least Egyptians were probably white at one point, Jews never were.

blah blah blah dead kike on a stick

this, Kek is real, Jesus is dead

Kek swung the election and rigged the superbowl

never forget

You degenerate faggots automatically parrot the shit shills have instilled in your brains. It's pure gold. You don't come up with any of the shit you constantly parrot, just like kek worship. It's force fed into your tiny brain and since you are so incapable of free thought or creating anything of meaning you copy the next degenerate posting it continuously. There were even leaked documents at one point talking about their subversion tactics and one of them was exactly what you faggots are repeating attack christianity any way you can.

I don't believe in Christianity but there is a God and it is proven by the practices of the people you emulate.

So many people deserve to die in the shit storm to come it's almost worth the lives of the few who know what's happening. I truly believe there is a finite number of souls on this planet and many people don't have a soul.

Satan not real. Sorry to ruin your faith.

go figure

Then you will kill yourself and go to heaven?

Wtf I hate kek now and want to prep bulls to signal my christian generosity.

Who could make such a post?

Also check this

Everything non-christian is pagan for these lunatics. That was their excuse for repeatedly destroying the newly built expensive decorations of byzantine churches during the middle ages. Some say this was one of the main causes of the fall of the Eastern Roman Empire.

Behead those who insult Kek

What a minimal-effort thread, OP.

I can't wait for the next migration and the complete banning of all Christcucks. It is impossible to build a European culture with Semite worshipers in our midst.

Those aren't even Kek's hieroglyphics

McFucking kill yourself.

All hail

Get out