Ss13

Spacestation13 - Fun memories Edition
What is Space Station 13?
SS13 is a robust multiplayer point-and-click about surviving a shift in the uniform of a NanoTrasen station employee paid solely in MEMES.
Where can I play?
CPStation is currently the primary Holla Forums server. You can download the BYOND client or join our server directly from your web browser to play. The web client is unreliable, and we recommend the latest BYOND client for the best experience
possible. The BYOND client is presently Windows only, though it is compatible with WINE.
You will need a BYOND account to connect to our server.
Client Download - byond.com/download/
Server Info
Name: CPStation
Primary Address: 87.106.100.64:1337
SERVER IS DEAD PLS HELP email: [email protected]/* */
Wiki (Outdated)
8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/FNgyH23a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey_Finn_(drugs)
a.cocaine.ninja/lljltf.zip
volafile.io/get/SFXRPvKIw64OVg/Doom Music v1.3.zip
8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Guide_to_chemistry
8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Terminology#IC_in_OOC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Video Games.

pastebin.com/FNgyH23a

gonna kill a nigger tonight

*ligger

You forgot the images friendo

What images '3'

"Every thread until you like it"

I live for maxcap bombs.

FUCK YOU LEATHERMAN

No, he posts FNGY, I post the xenos

Fire Safety.

wake up, spacemen

Honestly, mate. Xenos is fine. faggotry is not.

Low pop blob round. Best time to join up.

DOOMSTATION LIVES

So… why didn't it work? Do blob cores eat any item that touches adjacent to them?

top lel

I split my consciousness just in time, so while you killed the original bleb his son lives on.

wow this icky ocky is getting spicy

quads are ick ock I don't know how I feel about this

But did it actually DO anything? I don't have much experience with blobs in general, so I don't know the mechanics of what they do.

one time I tried to teleport a toxin's bomb infront of AI core and the bomb just vanished
maybe it's an explosives thing?

Blob can eat items by clicking on them

So the bomb just straight up went off then?

Huh, good to know. But it seemed to happen the second I clicked the teleport button, the GPS was gone. Does just the core eat, or any membrane thingy?

Maybe "strong blob" insta-eats, but I'm not 100% sure

YOU FUCKED UP
O
U

F
U
C
K
E
D

U
P

Jej

that guy was weirding me the fuck out

>doesn't get in the pod and asks me where to find a hardsuit

There is no word for the sorrow I feel right now.

>Trick the HoS into thinking there's xenos on the station after I accidentally revealed my plans over main comm

You forgot

it didn't effect anything since the shuttle was called immediately after
you should've joined the FCS though

Fucking hell, unrobust as shit.

Dude, there were fire-resistant bluespace vines in the reinforced walls. How are you supposed to get at them when welding tools and air can't touch them, short of deconstructing everything?

I am fairly sure you can still cut them, but aight, fair enough. Still, anyone who hopes to use fire is an idiot, through and through.

Where should I start if I just want to have fun?

Do you know the controls? Assistant or Cargo Tech if not.
Otherwise, roll Bartender or Cook.

It's been a while since I've played. Used to play chemist a lot. Never really got robust, though.
I'll try Bartender.

Here, read this for inspiration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey_Finn_(drugs)

sucks ass not even having the option to get robust. I usually don't even bother with combat.

Niggers get on, it's friday.

New shift. Get in here fags

I should make it more obvious I only play Captain to be fuck with people next time.

You what

So um, i realize i'm two servers too late, but i promised koriath i'd upload this piece of shit a while ago, and it's still unfinished as fuck.

a.cocaine.ninja/lljltf.zip
This is a midi pack full of doom songs and related, for those DJmins bold enough to play metal in an autism fortress simulator, it currently has 237 files and only weights 1mb. I plan on making other versions in the future with way more songs. (current filename is "Doom Music v1.zip" but cocaine ninja renames it)

Happy fragging, or something?

good taste fam

add Icarus: Alien Vanguard and Rise of The Triad in the next version

Bump, we need more population

AYO WHERE THE CREW AT

I'm sure i can get those by tomorrow, it's not too hard to find them. I'll also try to add in Doom 1 OST and some 4-episode mapsets like ADO2002 and probably add a few more songs to the bonus folder.

Doing god's work, user.

Someone asked for webms last thread, so here's a few, although they're mostly ancient and I'm still working on toning down the stock Doom feeling to a more subtle level. Right now I'm hauling through some basic consumables and trying to get a decent amount in place using native inventory handling until persistent containers work better - each world actor has a simple item list by default which is sufficient for equipment/medicine/reagents. It'll hopefully be fleshed out later when I get to job-oriented work rather than mechanics and gamemodes, not to mention fix the GUI (which currently doesn't always sync up properly online since the library author designed it around SP use, so ideally most of the more advanced interaction will come when that's ironed out).

that's pretty good

It's never good. Just don't deathsquid. Please.

Sorry fam. Just wanted to push buttons :^(

I was trying to fight Centcom for independence, they threw Deathsquad at me for some reason.

Leave the button pushing to the master shitmin.

what happened?

T-That is me fam. Who do you think you are talking to boyo.

Deathsquid got summoned, deathsquid OP as all fuck, and so the round was rather shit while we waited a good fifteen minutes for deathsquid to get the shuttle and end the round, before they just restarted.

I was the captain and wanted independence from Centcom, I threaten them and they send Deathsquid to the station.

I just want a war god damn it.

probably would have worked if they were ERT and were told not to kill everyone

bus better, admin

I was HoP for the first time
Did I do okay?

Blarg, I forgot how shit this game is.
A good 80% of the rounds, if not more, are ruined by other crew either not doing their jobs, not caring, or being horribly unrobust.
The remaining 20%, most is just empty boring games. Occasionally you get a proper gem, but it's next to never.

Wew

wait to build exosuits next time.

What a rascal.

Like a year ago, I hooked the plasma gas miner up inside atmos to see what would happen, and got a trophy item spawned on top of me. I was almost threatened with a day jobban but I guess I avoided it somehow.

Meanwhile the previous round was an unfun mash of xenos, blobs, and deathsquad abuse. So I guess it's up to the admins to define "fun"?

Blame Sierra for the button shittery the round before. The last round was all natural.

You fucking madman

I'm more annoyed I got admingibbed
Like okay I fucked up, I get it. But I wasn't even allowed to explain what happened, because I was trying to not die

Jej, 100% priceless.

Okay at least something good happened from that round

for no reason

This server suck anus

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Anna Dugmore) has added a PERMABAN for fagioli with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Joining on alt same round as main account (CUSTOM IP) (CUSTOM CID)" to the ban database.

Let this be a simple lesson. If you bitch and moan in ooc about being unrobust. Then rejoin on a different ckey after dying. I will laugh as I perma ban you :^)

more proof that it was my roomate, why would I fucking join as an alt account while i was playing

Why would you try to join with a guest account too?

oh and btw I'm posting from my phone the wifi just went out on my router for some reason

you're all fucking retards
internet is back on

Fun fact. You had actually disconnected about 3 minutes, about the time it takes to make and login to a byond account, you then join. from the same ip. From the same computer ID, so not your roommate unless you share a pc, So maybe before you pull the Koriath card you should brush up on the basics of cool kids ban evasion.

Step 1. Be DanielHen
Step 2. There is no step 2

THE UNROBUST HOS HAS BEEN REMOVED

Honestly, if they think they can take anti-wizard pills and be generally so unrobust, I'm surprised they picked a head role

Christened with a good spacing. Good shit, glass looks a bit odd though.

Credit where credit is due, better than the other sec officer.

We really oughta play more on head roles, it's no wonder newfags quit so quickly when there's nobody to teach them and no one they can look as their superior, so they pick what they think is the "strongest" class to robust, when it isn't what you have but what you can do with what you know.

Game ain't to be played for winning, but for having fun, you can fuck off as a head of staff to do whatever if it means one newfag can't abuse it to fuck up a round, like Mr. ban evade attempt here.

I love when I'm scrolling Holla Forums and I see a ss13 with salt.

It was the reason I stopped playing and the same reason why it was so much fun.

Join up and have fun fag. Thread salt best salt.

Greentext stories>Salt>Drama

This.

10/10 chart would check doubles again

Cant have that juicy greentext if you don't play fam.

I am busy being glorious host. I will probably play next shift though.

What is this, reddit?

Reddit would be the one allowing that.
Unrobust faggots should suffer for getting killed.

I can always keep scrolling Holla Forums and check if there is any good shit happening.

Rule 2. Don't meta.
Knowing that a) a member of crew is dead and where their body is
b) That has been a long standing rule in ALL Holla Forums stations.

Hey fagioli how you doing buddy.
Why don't you come join us :^)

I guess he can't

His roomate won't let him.

lmao

Nobody likes a smug, power-tripping hotpocket.

I dunno. People in the server found it pretty funny to see him get BTFO for multilogging.

True, but don't act too smug, to be fair.

this

it was pretty cool tbh I mean he was being a fag for over and hour

His name was Fagloli

Fagioli*

Like ravioli but gay

I misread, I thought he was a gay loli.

Git on and play some ss13 fagolas.

It was Sheylos.

aclarke is long dead isn't he?

Unless Sheylos somehow leet haxored their way into an admin position under your nose I don't see how that's a suitable defense to the notion that you will always and forever be a shitmin.

see above: "will always and forever be a shitmin", death doesn't get you out of that

I gave sheylos admin. He has been working closely with me on maintaining this server during the mostly american population shifts.

Sierra you need to get a tripcode or else I can claim I'm you and there's nothing you can do about it.

I am NOT okay with what the Clown did to me

Dearest Cargonian brother of mine, I hope you can ever forgive me.

ALL THE EGGS

No

Fugg

So wait, why are admins allowed to funbus the round without anyone's input as a non-antagonist and without any repercussions?

Replace "admins" with "shitters" and you'll see the comparison I'm trying to make

Attempted a lobby screen. Hipster chalk.

So far its happened twice? I usually put up a vote to see if anyone wants something to happen. Cant speak to this round since I wasn't on.

Disregard If you meant just murderboning or being a general tator as nonantag, If thats the case I don't think it's ever happened with me or Sierra and zaers only really observes. So what the hell are you talking about?

Nothing in particular, I'm just pre-emptively covering my bases

Saved, do you have it in a higher quality?

I am not a trip fag fuck off.

I'll think about getting a tripcode.

this is what I mean

I'll take what is post ID for $500

Either me/sheylos will be the OP of threads and if someone beats us too it and claims to be shutting down the server or something like that. Guess what. The server will stay up.
If people want to spurge out and just to conclusions over what they hear on the thread without checking the server they are more than welcome too.

ignore sage I amretarded

It didn't work this time because post ID. But all I have to do is make the next OP and claim to be the server owner. I don't even have to claim to shut down the server, all I have to do is answer questions in a way that will piss off players. Like saying x and x is bannable, "I banned user because…" and the list goes on.

There are many valid reasons to use a tripcode. Codemoney uses one. Just because you want to have as few things in common with gitgud doesn't mean tripcodes are off-limits.

I am a faggot please rape myface

I love you sierra.

See it makes sense because Sierra is actually a twink tranny.

Oh look its sheylos.

Lets join the tripclub together.

Pic related to celebrate cool copypasta going legit

oh hey

pleb

Disgusting, 100% grade A disgusting.

I am only doing it to be recognised as superior host

So long as you only deploy it when acting in official function, I say it'd be fine.

Telesci isnt a job title retard.
And i did.

I know
I just assumed you were playing a retarded version where it was

Oh yeah just keep it when it's official I mean no need to use it if you're just shitposting but if you're posting a ban or clearing some confusion with some rules or shit like that use it to gain authority other than that just ignore it.

alt ckey rejoins have never been acceptable and quite frankly in my book is the highest form of faggotry. exceptions: dead as fuck 5 hour autism shifts

You can check their BYOND page to see when the account was made

sorry, no

FAGIOLI FAGIOLI
GIVE ME THE METAOLI

Alright, here's the new version of the doom music archive.

volafile.io/get/SFXRPvKIw64OVg/Doom Music v1.3.zip
v1.3
Now has:
Doom 1
Icarus - Alien Vanguard
Jenesis Trilogy
2002 A Doom Odyssey
Green War 2
Rise of the Triad
And some more bonus tracks.

Reminder to kill all namefags

I was the wizard that round.
It's always nice to have security stun you only for them to turn into mush after a spell of disintegration.

lings too strong

So which codebase is the server using?

old modified /tg/

So forced roundstart antag shit is still a thing?

Is there a link to the codebase? The wiki is not going to be very reliable if the code used is that old going to need something to look up shit like chemistry.

Our chem wiki is 100% accurate at least
8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Guide_to_chemistry

not sure where the github is

We can turn off roundstart antag but without it nothing ends up happening for hours and people taken outta the round for whatever reason have to wait that much longer to play again.

But that's what happens even if it's on since when people have it off and they get picked for it they just ignore it anyway and new players picked for it just get themselves killed.

It's especially retarded when it comes to group antags since it means you can end up with one or two people on your team who don't actually have any interest in helping you out or don't know how to.

Sure you could have uninterested antags but thats part of the game. We cant make people give a shit about the objectives and if that happens we usually push buttons if it get to be three or more hours in with nothing.

What's stopping you from doing that in rounds without antags? What happens if you get 1-2 nukeops drafted into being antags who don't give a shit about objectives? What happens if it's a malf round? What happens if there are no admins present to press buttons?

Antag drafting is shit. It's one thing if a person gets converted or whatever but having an entire round type not mean anything just because someone got drafted with the option off when it could have been another round type is just silly.

If you choose to play as antag and you don't pursue your objectives, you should be job banned from antag.

That's the thing with antag drafting though it's not something people choose. You can have every antag option off in the game options and still end up as a roundstart cultist even if it's a brand new player who doesn't even know the basic controls. It's shit for everyone involved.

Also objectives aren't about fulfilling them or not they're about the ensuing consequences of a person trying to achieve them to make each round differentin theory.

How new, seriously

I'm still very annoyed that I was threatened an atmos jobban for releasing plasma in the Chapel when the shuttle was about to arrive, when there was no suitable other location to test it.

How's it feel to be a retard what can't follow context, faggot?
I hope you get asscancer.

Before people get the wrong idea I should also point out it was a Wizard round who killed half the crew and he was camping departures with a Juggernaut

The thing is there are places atmos can test and play with gasses IN ATMOS. You don't need to fuck up another part of the station.

Honestly, I'd give it this. Really, now, just make your own little plot if you have to.
It isn't like you don't got engi access, right?

An antag has no obligation to make the round fun, in fact most of the time they don't. 99% of the times antags just go full stealth + stun, just going crazy for m-muh greentext while removing people from the round with extreme prejudice.
Antag can make rounds fun, but it's not their job. If the round is boring then make your own fun, this is a roleplaying game after all.

So i cant set up a trap to stop the antag because it involves plasma, even though he killed half the crew? Okay

And fuck that room its not even airtight. Im not going to spend 20 monutes fixing an incomplete "feature" when i needed to see if i could ignite the gases right now

Besides how many shuttle deaths have there been without bans? Im mad the double standards here. I didnt even hurt anyone

WHen did it go from testing out the effect of high temp/pressure gas on plasma to setting up a trap? Also besides adminbombs when the shuttle gets to centcom shuttle deaths are all on the crew, if you think there is foul play Ahelp.

Pretty much this. To add onto it antags are also one of the things during rounds that are meant to be there as a challenge for the crew to overcome. Sure, it sucks when an antag doesn't want to play the role and they should probably turn off the preference for it if they don't actually want to play it but at the end of the day its just another thing to face the crew during a shift and could have its place taken by any of the other random things that pop up 1+ hour in.

Make your own airtight room, you fuck.
It isn't hard.

Singularity confirmed for ANCIENT NAZI TECHNOLOGY

Oy vey

I wanted to see if releasing plasma in a room, then venting hot gas near it would ignite it, as a way to take out the Wizard, because I'm an atmos tech and that's what my job involves. Running at him with an Axe would get me killed, I would have had to engage him indirectly.

I vented the plasma first, then saw the Juggernaut. I didn't have time to finish my test. I had to drop my welder, lit, and run. I didn't have time to tell the admin my plan because I was running so I didn't die. Then I got admingibbed because I said "hold on, one second" and this wasn't good enough.

Do admit, the gibbing instead of hearing you out when you are clearly in the middle of shit is rubbish, and that admin is a kike
But all the same, it is rather suspect.

Yeah, I shouldn't have gibbed him without hearing him out. I should have listened and then gibbed him.

Personally, I think gibbing in general is utter rot.
After all, if they're doing something wrong that requires punishment, you should jobban them.

Only case where you should gib someone is if they are actively hurting shit. As in currently dragging a guy into maint and chopping his legs off.

I disagree, there is no reason to gib someone but sometimes we are shitmins and want to gib someone 30seconds before shuttle.

Understand though that it is kind of frustrating when you reach the point where you think "okay this round went to shit, maybe with some Herculean effort I can survive and call it that a personal win", only to be killed for something that's mostly out of your control

Apparently I got a slap on the wrist instead of a job ban, but it's more about how it was handled. I'm not calling for Shylos'(?) blood but I think there is room to improve

What did I expect?

help my sides have been spaced

:h help cook deep-fried my sides and spaced them in a welded locker to the cheese wheel singuloose

WHAT DID YOU DO

;help me traitor is spacing my sides in evac

shuttle was called to run away from a cheese-wheel sized singulo that had gotten loose because the AI had killed the incompetent engi without a helmet or gloves or power to the shield emitters, and the singulo fled from the station. meanwhile the eternally drunk detective had been pepperspraying people all round and shot the captain for no raisin, but he wasn't an antag.

So it was 1 tile big, or..?

From an outsider looking in, this game sounds amazing.

Think of doing it in steps/phases:

>Run inside without getting shot by lasers. Go to the computer and set the PA to power 2. This will make the singularity grow quickly. Once it reaches Stage 2, make sure you set the emitter power back to 0..

So can I be unbanned? I won't have two accounts joining from the same IP anymore.
(This only happened once, I didn't even get a fucking warning even though when I asked the admins the rules they never said you can't have two accounts on at the same time.)
Name's fagioli.

I knew who this is as soon as I saw that

So was it your roommates' fault or not? Either way, multilogging heavily implies metagaming/metafriending which is a universal no-no

Basically I got him to log in on his account on my comp because I was dead/unconscious on the server, so I could watch him play the game.

why would you want to watch your friend

Cuck culture

Sure, and I was only venting plasma so I could test something

Because it's funny to see what other people do in the same situation? I'm one of those people who enjoys watching other people do shit.

You forgot to mention the PACMAN should be set up if there is absolutely no power on the grid so the emitters can fire

then why not just be a ghost
and you know, watch other people do shit

Permanent bans are just that. Permanent.
Ban upheld.

Because I can actually talk to the person playing and "be in their mind".

Why?
It's such a minor thing, why is it a permaban? Why not a temporary ban for like a day or a week?

cpstation.16mb.com/rules.html

2. Don't meta.
This rule is the be all end all. You literally told your "roommate" you had died. Then let him join, on your pc, on the same ip. That is a cardinal sin fam.

Nowhere in the terminology does it say "meta", how the fuck am i supposed to know that means "don't log in with 2 accounts from the same computer"

Lurk more

Meta is not mentioned but you know that is.
2i. ICK OCK BAN HE
8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Terminology#IC_in_OOC

Literally what you did. A subset rule of don't meta.

But why does that deserve a permaban?

because it's the thing we hate the most

Even if it didn't, listen to you right now. Nobody wants to play with a whiny fuck anyways.

As you can see it is something we hate most, if you were unsure about the rules you could have ahelped about it.

Ban upheld.

Now who wants to spessmen?

It spoils the round.

SS13, at its core, is a game of roleplaying, tension, and paranoia. If you blurt out that X killed you, then everyone knows that a particular character can't be trusted. What if they were an antagonist? Suddenly, it's impossible for them to win, because the station is on-guard against them. Were they being a shitter instead? Sit on your hands for 5 minutes, read the wiki, and wait for your body to be found and cloned. You can be put back into the round, and tell security what happened, and maybe even get even with whoever fucked you over.

As an aside, don't play a Head role when you're as new as you are, since it leads to making you an easy target for shitters to gain increased station access. As a Head, you're expected to be competent with every aspect of your department and know how everything works. You're still struggling with controls and basic mechanics.

To play devil's advocate for a moment, their ignorance really was hilarious (aside from the OOC). They're obviously very new and unfortunately, 8ch has only a small pool of players. I would say to let them play a few trial rounds with the expectation that if they fuck up again, they're out.

If he can't even defend himself properly, I doubt he would have known what ahelping even does

what
mentioned. You got killed and joined with another account and can understand why the one rule every single other person agrees is the most important is being enforced. In other words quit being a whiny twat,

Actually if you got killed and wanted to watch the round whats the entire point of being a ghost.

Goddamnit fagspaghetti

FAGIOLI
FAGIOLI
GIVE ME THE

METAOLI

Post YFW you will never be this unrobust

You don't get to bring posibrains.

They're not my posibrains

Forgot your image

Captaine?

And why would I want them?

The required lobbty image is 480x480 This shit would look just nastiy if we used it. If somone wants to use editing magic to make this work that would be dandy.

Upscaled with hard pixels, or interpolation

Strangely, the hard pixel one seems kinda nice. I think I might actually run that.

did I do good, Holla Forums?

it's because the lines having definition and being a bit rough fits better with the style of the game
genius

bampu for spessmen

inb4 ebin tranny admin ruins everything in an egotrip and there's no serb for another 10 months

get the fug in here faggots.

Fuck yeah, survived on the shuttle with singulo on my fucking ass.

Not sure what's worse, how utterly unrobust you were, or that you still managed to murderbone everyone on the station while failing your objective.

Tranny admin? Haven't played for a while, but trannies should never, ever be in a position of power.

Eh, I just felt like fucking around that round. Not enough people on to really get into it. Also singulo ate my objective, so I got everything but the captain's gun.

That you failed greentext is the minor thing since you're a tatorling, the lack of your actual starting gear is just fucking despicable.

I'll post this here as well.

Did you guys boost the Hivelord's health?
Because one Hivelord almost destroyed my Ripley in the round I am in.
Now I wouldn't be surprised if a basilisk did that, however not even drilling seem to kill Hivelords, which it's kind of strange from my perspective.

I was bashing on a basilisk with a pickaxe last round and it destroyed me

usually it only takes a couple hits

I think they deal more damage since they trew me into crit in just 3-4 hits from an upgraded hardsuit but last i played yesterday i could just simply spam PKAs into them and they'd drop like flies, like they always did. It would really fucking suck if you can't drill them anymore, Ripley changed from being the king of quick resource harvesting to being the king of mech melee combat, denying it that makes it even more useless now.

Don't know about basilisks but the Hivelord wouldn't die to my clamp squeezings and my pickaxe beatings and I drilled a Goliath about 40 times without results, between one healing the Ripley and the other.

more doom webms when

Attempted fix + shit color balancing. Basically went over the thing with brushes again.

Good job Kellie, I didn't suspect a thing until it was far too late.
You destroyed my empire of borgs, not even mad, just impressed.

A reminder to all traitors out there: if you want someone dead take out the fucking brain, don't wait around and jerk off.

Oh fuck then I did wand the right guy. I didn't do it for no reason. Pretty much from ETA to shuttle departure I was investigating things.

I caught a borg fucking with singularity (this made me suspicious of RD but he seemed to be an alright dude).
I saw the 10mm casings in HoP office.
I saw the emagged custom's desk airlock, found HoP ID in it.
So I gave myself all access and got the forensic scanner and checked shit out, and saw that there was engi hardsuit fibers on one of the crimescenes, and janitor jumpsuits. There was only one guy with an engineer hardsuit, keeping it quiet and low, so I gambled and wanded you.

Wait until the round is actually over.

I was just gonna chill with greenside bros since it was fun enough
then your borg lasered me

Assassinate objectives are complete if the target dies in any way; cloning them after is just fine. I've always avoided braining someone since it apparently prevents them from playing the round.

where the fug is everyone

Is serb dead? I can't connect after the round ended.

It's down for me as well

i just tried to get on to spectate some and i couldn't connect

Considering changing wiki to dark theme because I'm sick of mostly white layouts burning out my retinas late at nights. what you think family.
maybe i'll look into a way for users to be able to set it themselves or make a userstyle or some shit.

i like darkthemes too

why don't you have lights on user

Immersion

meme

also it seems animals are immortal. couldnt kill holocarps. runtime ate about 1000 bites from a holocarp without dying.

fix pls

I think animals may be invincible.

Miners reported not being able to kill basilisks on the asteroid, I wasn't able to kill mice or Ian, and I've also emptied an egun (on kill) into a holocarp and it didn't do anything. There was also a space carp in medbay attacking Runtime for about half the round, and the cat was fine, too.

Pretty big issue if so.

See

Must be a coding error.

I see nothing wrong

DOES THIS MEAN CLOWN PLANET IS NOW ACTUALLY CHALLENGING?

Anyone willing to go on a memesquad to try and steal the bananium mgs-style? You get caught by a mob, you're toast.

SPAGHETTI IS WORST ADMIN BAN HIM

There are no words to describe this happy feeling inside

I was laughing pretty hard

I thought heads couldn't be antags?

IT DIDNT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS CAP

ALL YOU NEEDED TO DO WAS EAT THE EGGS

I got bored and let you guys have me, and i didnt shoot the clown for the eggs, I shot a warning laser to scare him off but I guess he wanted a reason to try and griff.

Also I locked him in the brig's med room with walls so i could grab the materials without being bothered. never planned on execution with 3 people on shift, If I were going to kill you two I would have done it in security

Everyone who doesnt start with a loyalty implant can be antag

We need more of these little tips and tricks.

But I thought heads and security were specifically implanted

The captain, security (and the hop if I remember correctly) are security implanted.

I left during the shit furry admin crisis almost a full year ago. Is it good again yet? What changed?

You can make it so lightbulbs dont explode during electrical storms by taking the bulb out, wrenching the frame and putting it back in. Make sure to either turn the light off or put black gloves on before touching the bulb or you'll just burn yourself.

bump for speessss

Thanks! Just tried it, and it'll save the station lights in those long autismathon rounds!

I also learned that if you turn the SMES outputs to maximum, you can insta-husk bodies with shocked grilles in vacuum.

Grilles and airlocks probably still have the whole "only 75% damage on max power" limitation, preventing instahusks on first hit, usually using a trap that constantly pushes the victim into the grille works beter.

Wouldn't it be easiest to clone ss13 in minetest considering its modability?

Stop shilling your shitty Minecraft clone, faggot.

Also what exactly causes husking anyways? I know lings, and being spaced and maybe on fire for a while

If you take enough burn damage you husk

Join up for some spessman.

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

This is fucking hilarious, these faggots are out of their element

Every single one of em Ahelped asking for admin.

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT AND ALL WERE PURGED REMAIN CALM

I will be removing us from the hub when the shift ends. also I will be pushing the new cuff update. Have fun and wait for the stun nerf to follow soon this week.

why would you ever do that

I swear motherfucker if you nerf my space lube

It will be zaers "fixing" stuns so you can't bitch at me fam

There was a vote on it a few days ago.

I swear Zaers if you nerf my space lube

Am I understanding the commit for this cuff update correctly?

What about mongose round on the server?

what determines if you're sec?
ID?

You have to spawn as sec to be considered sec, codewise.

Any chance of making it so that creating cable cuffs is more intuitive and falls within the same sort of object interaction flow that literally everything else has? I can't think of a single other object that has you right click to make something, other than say, adjusting suit sensors.

This is similar to how clowns have a chance to misfire guns

As long as you keep the old way of doing it (object tab > make cable restraints, which tg removed because muh anti-macro bullshit) then it would be good

Wouldn't it be better codewise for those loyalty implanted to be considered for the bonus.?
That way latejoining and job changers can still get the bonus if they get implanted.

Or, better still, make it a combat implant type deal, that certain types start with. For instance, engineers can start with something that improves construction/deconstruction time, or helps deal with radiation, and medical can start with something what makes treatments faster, or gives them an inbuilt medical HUD.

Dont punish latejoiners by denying them bonuses because they didnt join soon enough. During the server reboot just todat I latejoined by about 4 minutes because nobodysaid it was back up, aftwr failing to connect.

I wasn't thinking it would be roundstarters exclusive.
Although, nothing wrong with punishing latejoiners a bit. Too many folk dodging tator/tatorobjectives by doing that.

If you don't want to be a traitor then don't have them enabled.

You can get forced antag.
Unless I am mistaken, anyway. Pretty sure we still have it enabled.

Still, that leaves the 'you are tator's objective' bit.

If that ends up happening and you really don't want to be an antag just ahelp.

C-can someone answer me, please?

No, things are still shit as ever. But that's SS13 for you. Play until you get pissed off again to the point you feel like going on another three-month minimum hiatus.

New bread soon

NEW BREAD SIR?